Showing 101 - 125 of 638
5Student - Course: UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time - Austin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: My learning and growth experience in The UX/UI Boot Camp at UT AustinAfter moving to the US and experienced a major life change, I was feeling stuck coming from a Psychology background and having to start again from scratch a newAfter moving to the US and experienced a major life change, I was feeling stuck coming from a Psychology background and having to start again from scratch a new life including my carreer goals. I always loved Design and life took me to the path of having to create a website to offer a better way to teach online yoga classes (I am also a yoga teacher) I made myself explore website creation through wordpress and other systems available out there. I was struggling a lot and decided to explore courses online, I didnt knew about UX/UI Dessign until one day doing research to find a design program I came across the UX/UI Boot Camp at UT Austin. It was a game changer to discover the existence of this field that combines the psychology part and foundations of the design taking in acount the user experience and making it a human centered approach, I applied and the admission team contacted me and help me with the whole process from A to Z. It was very helpful to have the assiatance and guidance from the beginning, I trusted completely and was never disppointed. My teachers are amazing and are coaching us with real world tools and projects that will help us to have more confidence and land a job afterwards.
If you are thinking in enrolling a bootcamp this is it, don't think about it twice, trust the process and be sure that you will be supported by a top university and a great team.
- 85Reviews1CourseRithm School offers a full-stack web development course that is full-time, remote and lasts 4 months. While Rithm School is based in San Francisco, our class... Learn more about Rithm School.Rithm School offers a full-stack web development course that is full-time, remote and lasts 4 months. While Rithm School is based in San Francisco, our classes are currently held remotely. Learn more about Rithm School.Joel Christopher Pio Alcaraz
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Web Development - San Francisco
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Newbie to Job-ReadyBeing a fresh university graduate with a degree in psychology and basic programming skills, I was curious how much I would grow in Rithm's full-stack web develoBeing a fresh university graduate with a degree in psychology and basic programming skills, I was curious how much I would grow in Rithm's full-stack web development boot camp. After landing a job in the tech industry a month after graduating, especially during these times, I believe it's safe to say that Rithm allowed me to prosper.
I really appreciated the intimate class size which allowed our vastly knowledgeable instructors to give detailed feedback and mentoring. The pacing of the curriculum was perfect, and the assessments given each weekend really solidified what I learned throughout each week. The internship opportunity they give towards the end of the cohort accurately emulates an agile methodology workflow that is common in the tech industry, and due to this, I felt very prepared and comfortable in the pacing of my current job.
Rithm also has a very close and strong alumni network to help with the job hunt after graduating. Some of these alums also participate in a mentorship program every cohort to provide advice and accountability to the students. Overall, you can just tell that instructors, alums, and other staff members are really for you and want to see you succeed. They will help in any way they can, and you can feel rest assured in them.
5Student - Course: Web and Mobile Development Bootcamp - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: It was an amazing experience !J'ai appris beaucoup de choses en 2 mois, faire des sites avec React, des applications mobiles avec React Native, créer un serveur avec Node.js, gérer une baseJ'ai appris beaucoup de choses en 2 mois, faire des sites avec React, des applications mobiles avec React Native, créer un serveur avec Node.js, gérer une base de donnée MongoDB et bien plus encore ... Si vous voulez vous lancez dans le métier de développeur je vous recommande la formation à 1000% !
- 84Reviews1CourseMicroverse offers an online, full-time, 40-week full stack software development course with no upfront costs. Microverse believes that learning should be acc... Learn more about Microverse.Microverse offers an online, full-time, 40-week full stack software development course with no upfront costs. Microverse believes that learning should be accessible to everyone, no matter where you live. Their methodology uses remote collaborative learning and mastery learning so that students worldwide can learn together and support one another. Courses are available to students in all countries, with two time zones available for study. Learn more about Microverse.Angom
5Student - Course: Software Development Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Microverse, The best place to learnI am a student of Microverse and can confidently say that Microverse is the perfect place for people who wants to become a Full Stack Developer. Here, they do nI am a student of Microverse and can confidently say that Microverse is the perfect place for people who wants to become a Full Stack Developer. Here, they do not just teach you how to code but also take you through the real professional environment of a developer.
Every week they assign us a real-life project and a coding team with a dateline strictly to be followed. This has made us better at communication skills while building up all of our technical knowledge. The strict dateline they give us forces us to plan ahead and improve our time management skills.
Joining the software development program at Microverse has been the best decision I have made in my career. They do not just teach you how to code but also help you become marketable in the job market. Plus, you don’t have to pay anything until you get a job!
Thank you Microverse!
- Angom Chittaranjan
- 82Reviews2CoursesZip Code Wilmington offers two full-time, 12-week bootcamp programs focused on Java and Data Engineering and Analytics in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 20... Learn more about Zip Code Wilmington.Zip Code Wilmington offers two full-time, 12-week bootcamp programs focused on Java and Data Engineering and Analytics in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 2015, Zip Code Wilmington gives students the technical, interpersonal and leadership skills needed to secure a competitive job in technology and increase their earning potential. Students attend classes Monday through Friday and put in between 80-100 hours a week. Learn more about Zip Code Wilmington.Dan Casey
5Graduate - Course: Java - Wilmington
Verified Via LinkedIn
5Graduate - Hyderabad
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: My Experience for .Net Core Bootcamp7This is Mohammed Saad from Hyderabad, I completed my Engineering from MJCET, currently pursuing my ME from LIET. I have 2 years of experience as a .net developeThis is Mohammed Saad from Hyderabad, I completed my Engineering from MJCET, currently pursuing my ME from LIET. I have 2 years of experience as a .net developer. I did'nt research other boot camps before joining MTT, Thanks to XIT for introducing MTT Bootcamp. He is highly experienced and the way sir explains is just amazing, moreover, he shares his own research work which is very beneficial, such facility is not provided by other instructors.
If you are looking for a Bootcamp in .Net Core, then Definetly you will be satisfied iA.
- 81Reviews2CoursesTechmongers offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students ... Learn more about Techmongers.Techmongers offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Techmongers curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of web development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment. Learn more about Techmongers.Evangelia Alamani
5Graduate - Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model - Amsterdam
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: An intense and amazing experienceFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at thFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at the time and I questioned everything. Coming from Retail Management as working background with zero experience in the Tech world the Bootcamp was quite intense as well as overwhelming for me throughout the whole 12-week course. A lot of new information was thrown at us every day, and the next day built on the previous one. Apart from the 10-6 daily schedule, I had to grind lots of extra hours of self-studying in order to keep up with the course. But at some point, everything started coming together and the puzzle started becoming more concrete. It's a GREAT program - for everyone - regardless of their background, whether they are coders or non-coders. The teachers and TA are very knowledgeable. They are extremely friendly and patient. The teachers taught me how to code but also how to be patient, be gentle with myself, and work in a team effectively. The management team is polite, friendly, and present. They're always available to help with any issues. The Career Week was very helpful and enlightening in order to help us prepare properly for the job hunt, job interviews, polish our resume and Linkedin profile. I chose Codaisseur mainly for the "No cure- no pay" model that they offer, as tuition fees can be quite stressful while trying to find a job as a junior developer. All and all, I am 100% satisfied with my choice as I found my first job as a Junior API Engineer 5-weeks after my graduation. If you're on the fence (just like me in the beginning) and wondering if you should take Codaisseur Bootcamp or not, please do yourself a favor – take a leap of faith – and GO FOR IT! Be prepared, be ready and enjoy the ride!!
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Stack Boot CampI researched several boot camps before choosing Bottega and I'm glad I did. The instructor was with us every day with the goal of making sure we understood theI researched several boot camps before choosing Bottega and I'm glad I did. The instructor was with us every day with the goal of making sure we understood the material. Was it intense? For sure! I mean this is web development! But repetition breeds familiarity so hard work and success in the program go hand in hand. I read beforehand many people recommending part time instead of a full time boot camp. I would say now that is wrong. You want an instructor with you. Go full time. Also, embrace the struggle. You're going to struggle for sure, but that is where the deepest learning happens. Mistakes are fantastic because you remember them and learn a lesson! To sum up, go to Bottega and go full-time! You won't regret it!
- 80Reviews8CoursesWe Can Code IT (WCCI) is a tech training provider that offers a full stack software development bootcamp (22 weeks), a data analytics bootcamp (14 weeks), an... Learn more about We Can Code IT.We Can Code IT (WCCI) is a tech training provider that offers a full stack software development bootcamp (22 weeks), a data analytics bootcamp (14 weeks), and a cybersecurity bootcamp (14 weeks) with physical campuses in Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio, and a virtual campus that spans nationwide. WCCI offers PreSkill, ReSkill, and UpSkill Programs. Their PreSkill program is offered in-person or remotely and is designed to bolster the confidence of less tech-savvy students in preparation for the bootcamp. The Reskill program includes the software development bootcamp, cybersecurity bootcamp, and data analytics bootcamp. The UpSkill program offers on advanced web and software courses to those with tech experience. Learn more about We Can Code IT.Jordan Easter
5Student - Course: Part-time Java Remote Coding Bootcamp - Cleveland
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Very immersive and dedicated curriculum teaching the basics right off the bat, all the way to advanced in 6 months!This bootcamp taught me everything I needed to know on how to set up a development environment and workspace on almost any machine in the first few weeks of claThis bootcamp taught me everything I needed to know on how to set up a development environment and workspace on almost any machine in the first few weeks of class! This proved valuable in many situations during and after bootcamp. We Can Code IT covered all of the basics of Java in about 6 months, this was necessary in job hunting which they also played a huge part in mentoring me and enabling me to secure employment within weeks of graduating!
5Student - Course: Full Stack Flex - Part-Time - Chicago
Verified Via GitHub
Says: A Great Bootcamp to get my Career StartedMy journey at Northwest Coding Bootcamp has been nothing short of transformative. As a Business Systems Analyst, I had the chance to dabble in development projeMy journey at Northwest Coding Bootcamp has been nothing short of transformative. As a Business Systems Analyst, I had the chance to dabble in development projects which I thoroughly enjoyed. Despite the gratification these projects offered, I recognized my self-taught skills had limitations. Craving a more solid foundation, I found the bootcamp to be an ideal conduit for enhancing my knowledge base.
The bootcamp's structured curriculum and rigorous environment were exactly what I needed to bridge the gaps in my understanding and skill set. The experience was challenging yet exhilarating, pushing me to new heights in my professional development journey.
The instructors and TAs stood out with their deep expertise and unwavering support, creating an enriching learning atmosphere. I am immensely grateful for their guidance and the practical wisdom they imparted.
I wholeheartedly recommend Northwest Coding Bootcamp to anyone seeking to elevate their proficiency in development and coding. It’s an invaluable investment for those poised to leap into a career in tech.
- 80Reviews5CoursesHolberton School is a two-year software engineering school with campuses in Tulsa, San Juan, Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Montevideo, Lima, Quito, B... Learn more about Holberton School.Holberton School is a two-year software engineering school with campuses in Tulsa, San Juan, Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Montevideo, Lima, Quito, Beirut, Lille, Laval, Toulouse, and Tunis that trains individuals to become Full Stack Software Engineers. The school's mission is to train the next generation of software developers through 100% hands-on learning. The bootcamp is broken into three different components. Students complete the 9-month Foundations school then a 6-month internship follwed by a 9-month Specializations course. Learn more about Holberton School.Pilar Pinto
5Student - Course: Full-Stack | Project-based curriculum - Bogotá
Verified Via GitHub
Says: The best school of softwareIs the best school of software because you have learn a lot of things and you used every concept in the next project, and you start with C and learnt from the b
Is the best school of software because you have learn a lot of things and you used every concept in the next project, and you start with C and learnt from the basis to the advanced topics in order to use that concepts in posterior python knowdledge
- 79Reviews1CourseAstoria Lab Bootcamp is a tech training provider offering live online, part-time, 15-week bootcamps in QA Software Engineering. Astoria Lab Bootcamp’s curric... Learn more about Astoria Lab Bootcamp.Astoria Lab Bootcamp is a tech training provider offering live online, part-time, 15-week bootcamps in QA Software Engineering. Astoria Lab Bootcamp’s curriculum covers the necessary skills for students to become testers upon graduating. In these bootcamps, students may learn Python, HTML, CSS, SQL, Git, GitHub, Agile, testing cycles, and automation. The bootcamp schedule is flexible so students can still work while completing the course. Online classes start at 6PM and meet three times a week. Learn more about Astoria Lab Bootcamp.Igor Vavilov
5Graduate - Course: QA Software Engineering - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Great bootcampI really enjoyed the training. I'm very interested in the tech industry and I'm very happy that I was able to change my career path. I learned a lot and the insI really enjoyed the training. I'm very interested in the tech industry and I'm very happy that I was able to change my career path. I learned a lot and the instructors were happy to answer my questions. I'm still looking for a job, the first interviews gave me a lot of confidence.
- 79Reviews8CoursesBedu/Tech offers part-time, full stack web development courses in Mexico City, Guadalajara, and online. The curriculum covers the MEAN stack (Mongo, Express,... Learn more about Bedu/Tech.Bedu/Tech offers part-time, full stack web development courses in Mexico City, Guadalajara, and online. The curriculum covers the MEAN stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node) in an intensive environment. Learn more about Bedu/Tech.Sergio Rodrigo Cruz Veloz
Verified Via GitHub
Es necesario dedicarle más horas que las horas de clase pero esto es necesario para practicar.
Me llevo muchos conocimientos nuevos y un curriculum mejorado con opciones para un cambio de carrera por lo que me voy satisfecho
5Student - Los Angeles
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Efficient, Transparent, Collaborative, Strategic, Outcome-focusedI recently had the opportunity to participate in a Product Management Boot Camp that left me not only enriched with knowledge but also equipped with practical
I recently had the opportunity to participate in a Product Management Boot Camp that left me not only enriched with knowledge but also equipped with practical applications essential for navigating the competitive landscape of today's market. The experience was nothing short of transformative, thanks to the exceptional teaching methods and the invaluable insights shared by the instructors.
From the outset, the boot camp's curriculum was well-structured and meticulously designed to cover all facets of product management. The instructors demonstrated a deep understanding of the subject matter, presenting complex concepts in a way that was accessible and easy to grasp. What stood out most was their ability to blend theoretical knowledge with real-world applications, making the learning experience both comprehensive and relevant.
One of the highlights of the boot camp was the emphasis on practical skills. Instead of solely focusing on theory, the instructors guided us through hands-on exercises and case studies that mirrored real-world scenarios. This approach not only reinforced the theoretical concepts but also allowed us to apply them in a practical setting, preparing us for the challenges that product managers often face in their roles.
The use of cutting-edge tools and applications in the training process was a game-changer. The instructors introduced us to a plethora of tools commonly used in product management, offering insights into how these tools streamline workflows, enhance collaboration, and optimize decision-making. This hands-on experience with industry-standard applications was invaluable, providing us with a competitive edge in the rapidly evolving field of product management.
The boot camp fostered a collaborative learning environment, encouraging participants to share their diverse perspectives and experiences. Group activities and team projects not only enriched the learning experience but also mirrored the collaborative nature of product management in the real world. This approach helped build a sense of community among participants, creating a network of like-minded individuals who could continue to support each other even after the boot camp concluded.
The instructors' passion for product management was palpable, creating an engaging and motivating atmosphere throughout the program. They went beyond the curriculum, sharing personal anecdotes and insights from their own experiences in the industry. This not only added a practical dimension to the learning but also inspired us to approach challenges with creativity and resilience.
In conclusion, the Product Management Boot Camp was a pivotal experience in my professional development. The comprehensive curriculum, hands-on approach, and use of industry-standard tools have equipped me with the skills and confidence needed to excel in the competitive field of product management. I wholeheartedly recommend this boot camp to anyone looking to deepen their understanding of product management and gain a competitive edge in the dynamic world of business.
5Student - Course: Cybersecurity - Part-Time - Richmond
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent Course!I am very happy with my decision to enroll in University of Richmond’s Cybersecurity Bootcamp. I have no previous experience working in IT so I was a bit concerI am very happy with my decision to enroll in University of Richmond’s Cybersecurity Bootcamp. I have no previous experience working in IT so I was a bit concerned with making a career change. From the first week of class I felt like I had found what I was looking for, a program to set me up for an entry level position in cybersecurity.John Hui has been my instructor for this Bootcamp. He is very knowledgable on the topics covered and is willing to give real-world examples to help you learn. John is a master at giving you just enough knowledge to find answers on your own. Often a cryptic response to your question will lead you to an “Aha!” moment. This sense of discovery is very gratifying and pushes me to learn more. Truly an amazing teacher!During the course I learned many new concepts about Cybersecurity and got hands-on experience with all kinds of software. The syllabus will guide you through controlling a computer in the command line to building an entire functional cloud system and beyond.The course materials, assignments, projects, and career resources are a complete package. From the start, I feel I’ve had what I needed to succeed. Everyone with the Bootcamp has been very professional and more than helpful. Never did I feel like I couldn't ask a question. Even though I still have another week in the course, I am confident I have the skills to find my desired position. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to break into the Cybersecurity field.
- 74Reviews4CoursesCCS Learning Academy offers online bootcamps in Cybersecurity Specialist Certification (8 weeks), Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (8 weeks), Data ... Learn more about CCS Learning Academy.CCS Learning Academy offers online bootcamps in Cybersecurity Specialist Certification (8 weeks), Data Analytics Business Intelligence (8 weeks), Data Science Engineering (12 weeks), and Full-Stack Development (8 weeks). CCS Learning Academy is designed to help industry professionals gain rapid experience in order to upskill efficiently. CCS Learning Academy is the training division of CCS Global Tech. Learn more about CCS Learning Academy.George Annobil
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: So glad I found these guys when I did!A little over 10 years ago I joined CCS's Data science and data engineering Bootcamp. The program was extremely thorough, well-structured, and top-notch. The coA little over 10 years ago I joined CCS's Data science and data engineering Bootcamp. The program was extremely thorough,
well-structured, and top-notch. The coursework, assignments and live projects challenged me to push my limits, and equipped
me with in-demand skills using the suite of MS SQL Server software. With that discipline, confidence and the right mindset,
I have worked on projects for nationally and globally-recognized companies through their exceptional placement support.
I would highly recommend CCS Learning Academy to anyone who wants to make a career in Data Science and is looking for guidance!
- 73Reviews4CoursesRevoU is an online academy offering a 14-week, part-time Full-Stack Digital Marketing and Business Development bootcamp for motivated individuals who want to... Learn more about RevoU.RevoU is an online academy offering a 14-week, part-time Full-Stack Digital Marketing and Business Development bootcamp for motivated individuals who want to launch and accelerate their career in the tech industry. RevoU students learn and receive mentorship from professionals working at the top tech companies across Southeast Asia. Learn more about RevoU.MARIA FRANCISCA AYU WULANDARI
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Data Analytics - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Unforgettable 13-weeks JourneyI'm so glad I stumble into RevoU ads in social media, and without a doubt (except for the tuition) I sign up for the full program. I took Data Analytics programI'm so glad I stumble into RevoU ads in social media, and without a doubt (except for the tuition) I sign up for the full program. I took Data Analytics program. The curriculum is great, learning module are extensive, but sometimes felt too dense, and instructor quality could've been better. I'm a little bit left behind on first module, which is the most important part of the industry: "Understanding Business Problem", because the instructor can't explain it well. It's not just me, but even my team lead encourage us to put it in feedback form. Meanwhile, on other section (class), they have no problem with their instructor throughout the course.
So, I think RevoU should choose instructor that not only good on their jobs technically, but also have communication skill to share it to students, and apply it for the entire section group for each module.
Another pros are RevoU assignments quality. Its really challenging and close to real world problem. Even though I think RevoU could do better on spreading learning module to entire week. My close IT-person circle said it's almost impossible to master Python in just 3 weeks. Yet, we did it, with blood sweat and tears.
Last but not least. I love small little details added on the program. Such as Menti Quiz (pre-test about today's learning material, and you can get awarded as King/Queen Menti if you winning it often), tebak-tebakan or free drawing on screen during 5 minute break, even (not so small and easy) Python Competition, to encourage students participation during class, and instructor appreciation for top score students who accomplished their optional assignment.
Overall, my 13 weeks in RevoU is a journey I will never forget and I believe this will be my solid rock stepping stone to my next career path. Thank you RevoU.
- 72Reviews4CoursesTuring College is an online AI college for busy professionals, and offers 24-96 week, online programs in data science & ML, analytics, data engineering &... Learn more about Turing College.Turing College is an online AI college for busy professionals, and offers 24-96 week, online programs in data science ML, analytics, data engineering web development. While this is a supervised and peer-to-peer program, the program is flexible and can be completed at the student’s own pace. Turing College is licensed as a higher education institution in the European Union via Woolf, and driven by Google-level engineers to Cambridge University PhDs. Learn more about Turing College.Juste Luksyte
5Student - Course: Data Analytics - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Only positive experience so farIt's been 2 months since I started learning at Turing College and so far it has exceeded my expectations.What's great about it? Self-paced learning: you are iIt's been 2 months since I started learning at Turing College and so far it has exceeded my expectations.
What's great about it?
- Self-paced learning: you are in charge on when to study and how much time to dedicate, so you are in control of your progress
- Study material: the material is well-structured and easy to follow, even if you are a complete beginner. The course is made out of Modules which are split into Sprints which are further split into Parts. So step-by-step, part-by-part, sprint-by-sprint you build the skillset necessary for a Data Analyst. This way it doesn't feel overwhelming for a beginner to tackle a completely new topic/software
Peer-to-peer reviews: this was one thing that I was anxious about when deciding if I'd like to join Turing - how could I as a student review and rate others' work? Turns out, there was nothing to worry about and in fact, it's a great learning tool:
- You refresh your own knowledge on the subject you have already passed
- You learn new tricks from others that you haven't known yourself
- You truly see that there is no one correct answer and appreciate numerous different approaches to the same project
- You meet many enthusiastic learners and share your experiences
- You get to share tips and tricks which help others to improve
- You get to be part of the success story of the other learner, feeling proud when you see the system notification saying that they passed the project successfully
Online support: I have tried self-paced online courses before, but none provided the sufficient support, while at Turing College you can get it in multiple ways:
- Stand-ups: in weekly stand-ups you meet other learners and each get to ask a question and then discuss with the group
- Open sessions: multiple sessions are available throughout a day where you can log on, ask a dedicated person a question, get help, and then jump back to studying. Those who prefer to study over the weekends are not left alone - there are open sessions on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
- Discord: I have never seen an online community which supports its peers so much - all you need to do is drop a message in Discord asking for help and you'll get it, usually you won't even need to wait for 5 minutes, learners come to each other's aid without hesitation. Couple of times I saw a pop-up about a new message, went immediately to respond, but while I was typing someone else beat me - it's that fast.
Project reviews: it's a great way to ensure that you are making good progress and get feedback:
- Peer reviews: it's great to get a second pair of eyes on your project from a fellow learner who has already passed the same project. They notice things you might have missed and share the knowledge they gained while working on the project. They also help ensure that your project is ready to take to the Senior Team Lead review.
- Senior Team Lead reviews: having a 1-2-1 review with STL has been really valuable so far. Not only do they have a vast knowledge on the subject, they can also share best practices that happen in 'real world' as opposed to textbooks.
- Deadlines: while having a pressure of deadlines is not my favourite thing in life, so far it's helped me stay motivated and ensure I progress at a good pace, something I haven't experienced in any other self-paced learning places
Overall, I'm very happy to be studying at Turing College and would definitely recommend it to others.
- 72Reviews6CoursesByte Academy is an industry-focused coding school with remote and onsite courses in New York City and Bangalore, India. Its offerings include Full Stack Pyth... Learn more about Byte Academy.Byte Academy is an industry-focused coding school with remote and onsite courses in New York City and Bangalore, India. Its offerings include Full Stack Python development, FinTech (financial technology), Data Science, Blockchain and Quant-Algos. Full-time onsite programs consist of 14 weeks; part-time programs are 24 weeks, 2 evenings per week and remote courses have flexible scheduling options. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Learn more about Byte Academy.Adrian Heredia
5Student - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Intro to PythonAnton, one of the teachers here was amazing. He really went out of his way to ensure we were getting all the information. He left room for questions and reallyAnton, one of the teachers here was amazing. He really went out of his way to ensure we were getting all the information. He left room for questions and really helped explain anything not understood by any of the students, by examples and y showing us the code. Thank you so much for the great experience.
5Student - Course: ENTRY-LEVEL CLOUD ENGINEER - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Intense but rewarding pushes you to feel ready for the tech industryThis course is intense, with 12 weeks of learning growing, and projects. However, the coaches and Talent team will make sure that you feel comfortable and proviThis course is intense, with 12 weeks of learning growing, and projects. However, the coaches and Talent team will make sure that you feel comfortable and provide any help you might need. The course will also be very rewarded the projects let you see how far you have come and what you can do. This entire course will make you feel very confident in joining the tech industry. Trust in the process, some times you will feel like you can't do this but it will dissipate when you start to see how much you have learned and the things you can build. The coaches and Talent team are always there to help you through anything.
- 71Reviews5CoursesBarcelona Code School is a code school offering immersive training in full stack web and mobile development, UX/UI design, and machine learning and AI develo... Learn more about Barcelona Code School.Barcelona Code School is a code school offering immersive training in full stack web and mobile development, UX/UI design, and machine learning and AI development in Barcelona, Spain and online. With its low student-to-mentor ratios, Barcelona Code School achieves an in-depth learning experience that prepares students to be job-ready in 9 weeks of full-time training. Bootcamps and courses are taught in English by experience developers. Short technical courses are also available online and in-person. Learn more about Barcelona Code School.Polina Solyanok
Verified Via GitHub
Says: JS fullstack bootcamp in Barcelona Code SchoolAmazing place and amazing team who will help to start your experience in tech from scratch or develop your skills more if you already have some experience. TheAmazing place and amazing team who will help to start your experience in tech from scratch or develop your skills more if you already have some experience. The program was intense and we also had the great opportunity to put our hands straight on the code and learn by practicing. The extra thanks of course go to people, who created the personal unique approach and support during all the time of the bootcamp and even after - George & Pawel!
5Graduate - Course: UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time - New York City
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Prepare good specialistsI am happy that I took the UX/UI Design course at Columbia University Engineering.Before making my decision, I researched many private courses and programs at oI am happy that I took the UX/UI Design course at Columbia University Engineering.
Before making my decision, I researched many private courses and programs at other universities. I can tell you that this is the most comprehensive and balanced program at a competitive fee. At others schools, you get a third of the material from this course for the same price. Another important factor is the excellent reputation of Columbia University as one of the most prestigious universities not only in the US but the world. This translates into the quality of its educational programs and teaching staff. Also, this certificate program allows one to attend classes in the evening so as not to interfere with one’s job. It’s very convenient for those working individuals who want to further develop their UX/UI skills or change their profession altogether.
Why did I choose the UX/UI Design program? I have a degree in web design, programming, and computer graphics. However, I did very little work in this area, more often as a freelancer, as this was not my main job. I received my diploma 10 years ago and a lot of what I learned then became outdated. Back then there wasn’t even a concept of UX/ UI. I decided to go back to doing UX/UI as I feel that this is an area I can excel in. Knowing what I needed to learn for my future job made it easier for me to choose this course. I advise anyone who wants to change their profession and doesn’t know where to start to sign up for Columbia Engineering UX/UI Boot Camp. I can assure you for sure that you will get a good starting base knowledge of UX/UI. During the course, you will create a personal portfolio which is not so easy to do on your own, especially if you are not familiar with web design and user research. I highly recommend Columbia Engineering UX/UI Boot Camp course!
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Development - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: GoIT Full Stack onlineHi ))GoIT is a fantastic opportunity to radically change your life for the better! But you should understand that school is not a guarantee of success, but justHi ))
GoIT is a fantastic opportunity to radically change your life for the better! But you should understand that school is not a guarantee of success, but just an opportunity that you need to realize and apply a lot of effort to make your dream come true.
I worked at the state investigation service for many years. Permanent business at work, low wages, lack of opportunity to see how your children grow up — all this made me think about changing something in my life. Among the many courses offered by GoIT, I chose Full Stack Online (HTML/CSS, JS, React.js, Node.js) and never regretted his choice. I worked and studied in parallel. The training schedule is very convenient. You have enough time to learn the material. The course program is continuously improved from year to year by the authors of the project. They try to take to account all the feedback provided by the graduates of previous years. In my opinion, this is very good. One of the most useful things in the course was team projects. Role distribution, daily meetings, discussions of project issues, problem solving, task setting and many more, all this resembles the real work and gives a very cool experience. The school helps you get prepared for job interviews and much more...
After completing the course, I found a job in 3 months. But several students from my course got employed as early as at the training stage. I have been working in IT for more than a year. It gives me an opportunity to realize my dreams, be with my family, and enjoy life. That's what is most important for me. GoIT was definitely a bright page in the history of my life that I will never forget.
- 68Reviews0CoursesEpicode is an online digital skills training academy that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps in web development and data analysis. Students choose whic... Learn more about Epicode.Epicode is an online digital skills training academy that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps in web development and data analysis. Students choose which track they would like to study in, and then receive a 12-week training in the core basics. After that, students choose a 8-week Masters program to specialize in (back end development, mobile development, cybersecurity), and then complete a 4-week capstone project. Lessons are taught live online, and students will practice through projects and pair programming. Personal tutors are available to give students extra support during the bootcamp. Learn more about Epicode.Ioannis Psychias
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Potentially life changingBefore joining Epicode, I found myself at a crossroads, contemplating a career change from customer service to coding. Despite my inherent pessimism, I recognizBefore joining Epicode, I found myself at a crossroads, contemplating a career change from customer service to coding. Despite my inherent pessimism, I recognized the potential of this transition and made an informed decision to embark on this journey. Epicode stood out as the ideal choice, and it certainly lived up to my expectations.
Epicode provided a rigorous, fast-paced, and extensive curriculum that covered all aspects, from theoretical foundations to hands-on practice. The emphasis on practical application was particularly valuable, as we engaged in numerous coding exercises and projects. Additionally, the bootcamp fostered teamwork by randomly assigning us to teams every four weeks to complete collaborative projects.
Joining Epicode has been one of the most important decisions of my adult life, undeniably one of the best. From the very beginning, it felt like a dream. The teachers were not only comprehensive in their instructions but also incredibly patient, ensuring that every student grasped the concepts effectively. Moreover, the teaching assistants were available throughout the day, always ready to assist us.
Epicode went above and beyond by arranging guest lectures and providing extensive training sessions to prepare us for the job market. These sessions included invaluable advice on building portfolios, interview preparations, CV reviews, and more. Even after graduation, Epicode continued to support us with a dedicated career specialist who met with us weekly to provide guidance and encouragement for our successful transition into the industry.
I am thrilled to share that shortly after graduating, I landed a job as a developer. This achievement would not have been possible without Epicode's guidance and support. I am immensely grateful for the knowledge and overall assistance they provided me during my time in the bootcamp. Epicode helped me turn my passion into a reality, even when it seemed impossible to grasp before.
For potential applicants considering Epicode, it is indeed a wonderful bootcamp where you will learn a lot. The skills and knowledge acquired often surpass the threshold expected of a junior full-stack developer in the job market. However, it is crucial to have made the firm decision to pursue this career path and fully commit yourself. The journey may be challenging, but with the right dedication, Epicode will undoubtedly deliver remarkable results. I personally made the conscious decision to leave my previous job to fully devote myself to this endeavor, and I am elated to see it pay off.
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time - Orlando
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Transformative and ExcitingThis review will be long and easy to dismiss after the first couple of sentences for lack of time, but I promise that this will be the rawest and most truthfulThis review will be long and easy to dismiss after the first couple of sentences for lack of time, but I promise that this will be the rawest and most truthful review you will read on this page.
After a lifetime of trauma, pain, and abusing alcohol I went into rehab in South Dakota to treat my alcoholism and start a new life. Upon graduating from the rehabilitation program I pursued my lifelong dream of moving to Florida. There, I met my husband, and together we brought my beautiful, intelligent, spicey daughter into the world. My previous education and passion had brought me into the world of Veterinary medicine as a Veterinary Technician where I found myself exhausted and overwhelmed, unable to enjoy time with family. I quickly realized that to enjoy watching my daughter grow I needed a change. A passing, "What if?" brought me to the homepage of the University of Central Florida as I read about these "boot camps" I had been hearing about. Before the end of the day, I was on the phone giggling and swapping stories with an admissions counselor for the University. An important thing to note, I have severe clinical social anxiety and it's very hard for me to hold a conversation longer than 10 minutes; I had signed up for a phone call with this counselor, chickened out, and canceled. By the end of the hour, my phone rang with a call from this counselor, eager to bring me into the wonderful world of the University of Central Florida's full-stack coding boot camp. Without her, this story would have ended here. I thank God every day now for that woman.
If you're still with me, you might be asking if I'm ever going to get to the review of the boot camp itself. We're there, folks- thanks for hanging in there. My boot camp began with the pre-work. This was a class to prepare me for the boot camp itself. I was crying by the end of it. My submission comment for the last activity in the boot camp was, "I have no idea what I'm doing :(". I walked into the boot camp on day one defeated, broken, and pessimistic about my capabilities. But I was coming up on 9 months of sobriety at that point and knew that if I committed to believing in myself, I could get through this. Within minutes, we were off to the races. We met our Student Success Manager, Barbara Murphy. She radiated confidence- I could see in the webcam of each of my classmates that we were scooting closer and closer to the computer as Barbara prepared us for greatness. Then, she passed us off to our professor, JW Dinsmore.
Professor Dinsmore can be best described as the King of Hype. As royalty myself, being the Queen of Pessimism and Self Doubt, I was excited within seconds of him talking to get started. I can't discredit his ability to be realistic, however. He cautioned us that this would be the hardest thing we would do in our lives, and he wasn't wrong. I was hesitant at first about how one professor could handle teaching a two-year degree in three months, especially with approximately 55 other students. John came well equipped, though, with some amazing developers at his side in the form of teacher's assistants. Seth Wooten, Ross McWey, Donaldson Roessling, and Mark Elliott took us under their wing and guided us through the program's highs and lows with all the faith in the world that each of us could come out of this boot camp as complete rockstars and ready to jump into the industry of full stack developing. And we did.
While attending the bootcamp I experienced a number of hardships. I lost my home, moved across the state, was hit by two hurricanes, developed a seizure disorder, gone to the hospital and multiple occassions, and only have a roof over my family's head because of the selflessness of my in-laws. All of my belongings are currently in a storage unit and we're living out of a suitcase. Internet access has been difficult to maintain and I fell extremely behind in my coursework. Through all of this, my professor, TA's, and student success manager have supported me as I raced like The Flash through my coursework to catch up. With my social anxiety, I was finding it difficult to ask for help and they noticed me falling behind and suffering in silence and proactively sought to help me. Finding that kind of help in continuing education over remote learning is critical, essential, and life changing. Without their support and the help of my fellow classmates, this life changing opportunity would have fallen through my fingers and I would have had to return to the long suffering business of Veterinary Medicine. (Off topic, folks, but please be kind to your veterinary professionals. The suicide rate in that industry is the number one in the world and seven times the rate of it's succeeder for a reason. If you're still reading at this point, thank you, and please consider sending those amazing people flowers, healthy food, and caffeine.)
I truly can't describe the transition each of my classmates and I went through from day one at the boot camp to now, a week before the presentation day of our final projects. A day one activity, for example, was changing the main header to read, "Student Bio". I'm now working on building my react portfolio and trying to add the game "Duck Hunt" to it. We're all sharing our portfolios with each other and amazed at the creativity, skill, and talent that shows in each portfolio. As God is a witness because I've said it in my prayers for their success if I had Elon Musk's fortune to build a programming company I would hire every single one of my classmates. There aren't enough adjectives in the English language to describe them. They're artists, engineers, teachers, postal workers, Uber drivers, anime enthusiasts, comedians, and family. Our cohort is strong and laced with friendship, respect, and comradery. And now they can add one more adjective to them- developers. God bless, classmates. This was a wild, exciting ride and I'm so grateful I got to do it with all of you as Knights from the University of Central Florida.