coding-temple-logo

Coding Temple

Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Online, Washington

Coding Temple

Coding Temple offers 10-week, full-stack coding bootcamps in Chicago, Boston, and live online. The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp focuses on Python, Flask, SQL, JavaScript, React, Data Structures, Algorithms, and more.  Students will also learn best practices including Test Driven Development and Agile Development and how to develop industry-standard application and get hands-on experience with partnered clients. Coding Temple also offers weekend workshops on specific topics.

To apply, applicants should complete an online application. They will then discuss goals and expectations with a member of the Coding Temple Admissions team, followed by an instructor interview and technical screening. Once admitted, students must complete 40 to 60 hours of pre-work before the first in-class session.

Graduates of Coding Temple's programs will have a portfolio of work including a final Capstone Project to showcase to potential employers. Students receive career preparation throughout the bootcamp including resume prep, mock interviews, and exams which mimic technical challenges for job applications. Coding Temple grads will become part of a large alumni network.

Recent Coding Temple Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (183) reviews for Coding Temple →

Recent Coding Temple News

Read all (19) articles about Coding Temple →
  • Full Stack Immersive Web Development

LocationDallas, Online, Chicago, Boston, Washington
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. For the .NET course, we’ve focused on a set of mature technologies created and maintained by Microsoft, as well as several open-source libraries. The languages covered in this course consistently rank as some of the most-popular and in-demand across several different indexes. Furthermore, The Coding Temple instructors feel that the ease-of-use and capability of these development tools are some of the best available. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain the knowledge required to consider themselves full-stack software developers.
    • In House Financing
    • Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
    Tuition PlansPay in full Long Term Financing Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeGuaranteed job within 6 months of graduation or full tuition reimbursement
    ScholarshipYes
  • Full-Stack Python + Data Science

LocationDallas, Online, Washington, Chicago, Boston
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing
    Lending Partner: SkillsFund
    Income Share Agreement Available
    Tuition PlansIn House Financing Lending Partner: Skills.Fund Income Share Agreement
    ScholarshipCollege Student Scholarship- $500 • Veterans Scholarship- $500 • Women in Tech- $500
  • Online Full-Stack Python + Data Science

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Live Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing

• Income Share Agreement
    - 9/20/2021
    Zach  User Photo
    Zach • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is a lengthy review but I am compelled to do so because of how great my experience was at Coding Temple.

I completed the online full-stack web development program just over one week ago. 10 weeks went by fast, but it is amazing how much material you cover in a relatively short amount of time. Of course, you get out what you put in, and the work cannot be done for you. But if you come prepared to work hard, and especially if you enjoy coding, you will benefit greatly from this program.

The amount of support present was perhaps my favorite part of the actual school. Not only were our instructors available after class (thanks again Nate & Marcus!), there were also a handful of TAs available during the evening, one or two during certain parts of the weekend, and they seemed to be adding more available sessions every couple of weeks. Instructors from other classes (Kevin & John!) were also happy to assist if they were available. The school Slack channel was extremely active and engaging, and there were multiple check-ins throughout the program to connect with us individually to make sure we were doing ok, or to set up a plan to get on track if there were issues; much of this is thanks to the wonderful student support advisor, Nicole!

Lots of 'extra-curricular' type of events as well which really boost the value of this school; guest speakers from the industry & student alumni throughout the course, periodic algorithm nights to practice code problems with other students & instructors, and alumni courses for after you graduate (e.g. Java, Tableau).

My only wish was that we had covered React a bit more in-depth, specifically State, Hooks, and Redux. I believe it was covered well enough for us to master after some further practice on our own (which is the real way to learn, anyways!) as well as 1-on-1 guidance from the instructors, but with the time required to simply get through building projects with React, we did not devote a lot of time to those specific aspects in great detail. Otherwise, I felt the curriculum was good.

Though the job search has just begun, I feel confident in my skills and in my knowledge of the industry and career networking strategies to be able to find a job that will be a good fit for my needs. We get plenty of job search guidance from the highly invigorating and motivating career support queen, Marlene. I truly feel in good hands and am excited to keep up the search.

I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn full-stack development (and some data analysis!), and find a job in this awesome industry.
  • Marwa Ali  User Photo
    Marwa Ali • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I’m so happy I found coding temple, it’s unbelievable how much we learn in 10 weeks! I am qualified for so much more jobs and I’m excited for what my future holds thanks to this program! My favorite part of coding temple is the support we receive after graduating and the resources that are provided to make sure we are successful! Shout out my awesome instructor Sam, an amazing teacher!
  • Reya Wallace  User Photo
    Reya Wallace • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I enrolled in Coding Temple's 10-week Full-Stack Web Development course in June 2021, and it was hands-down the best professional decision I've ever made.  Less than a month after completing the program I am accepting a Software Developer role, that Coding Temple has left me feeling fully prepared for.  I had some prior experience with programming upon entering the program, but my instructor Derek helped me take my skills to the next level. Less than a week after beginning the course I was writing code approximately 5x the speed I was before, and I learned a truly incredible amount about application design and best practices.  I was amazed how accessible all of the staff were; my instructor and my TA always responded to my random questions about the industry, and by the end of the course they felt like dear friends. Marlene, Coding Temple's Career Advisor, has been absolutely indispensable to me before and throughout the job search process. She helped me reframe my skills to give me the confidence I needed to represent myself well, and my resume is like night and day after her assistance.  Usually I find alumni activities tiresome, but for once I'm actually excited to continue being involved with Coding Temple after graduating.  I would recommend this program to anyone I know in a heartbeat.
  • Anthony Rivers  User Photo
    Anthony Rivers • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I chose this coding Boot Camp mainly because of the job support following, and now that I have completed the course I've come to realize the curriculum itself really prepares you for the coding interviews as well as teaching you the necessary tools so that you can enter the workforce and be can ready for what comes your way.
  • Graduate
    - 9/14/2021
    Todd Schreiber  User Photo
    Todd Schreiber • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    When I reached out, I didn't know anything about coding/programming or even how to read any of these software languages. The process was simple, and they even helped me with a tuition grant through the State of Illinois for displaced workers due to COVID. I feel much more comfortable with reading and writing the different languages and feel as if I can get a job easily with the help from their career coach as well. Coming as a recent bartender and car sales for the last 10 years, I can now start a new career path to help support my family.  Yes, the full-time commitment was extensive, but well worth it in the end. I highly recommend Sam as the instructor and Shoha & Tatyana as the teaching assistants - although everyone is readily available to help with any questions/comments/concerns.
  • Matt  User Photo
    Matt • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Coding Temple gave me the structure I needed to progress my coding skills at an accelerated rate.  The amount of support during regular class hours and outside of class hours was fantastic.  Classes are small and you get to meet and work with people who are at the same level as you so that you can grow together!
  • Graduate
    - 8/25/2021
    Michael Arsenio  User Photo
    Michael Arsenio • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Coding Temple took me from landscaping for 7 years into a developer in 10 weeks.  Teaching me coding languages and frameworks. This course has changed my life and has given me a new beginning.
    I went into this with no knowledge and high hopes, and Coding Temple came through. Any question I had my instructor Sam was always there to help me through it and make me understand what was going on. Highly Recommend
  • Software Developer
    - 8/10/2021
    Rony Shabo  User Photo
    Rony Shabo • Software developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The amount of support I received from Coding temple was phenomenal, from all the instructors we had (Joel, Terrell, and Ryan) to the Amazing Nicole, and ending with Marlene AKA Tiger Mom. Great communications, even around times when everyone is asleep there were always someone there to help when I had an issue.
    I am way more confident now in everything I am doing, and I hope one day I get to meet everyone in person.
    I highly recommend Coding temple, I know for a fact that the people I met here are friends for a very long time.
  • Devon  User Photo
    Devon • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Coming into this boot camp and being unsure of how I would come out as a developer left me feeling uneasy. Well, all I can say is after going through this boot camp, I am left speechless. I don't think I could have gotten any more prepared for a career as a developer if I tried. The classes are small so you get great one on one feedback. All the staff were extremely encouraging and supportive through my entire journey. Thank you CT!!
    - 8/5/2021
    Kevin Stevens  User Photo
    Kevin Stevens • Student Verified via GitHub
    I’ve always had this dream of learning to code and understanding the ins and outs of what actually went on behind the scenes of my favorite games, websites, applications, etc… but since I didn’t “go to school for it” years ago, I never really envisioned chasing that dream in any capacity until earlier this year.

The pandemic put a lot into perspective for me, including the importance of continuing my education and chasing my passions. I figured the only way to do this would be to go to school at night while working during the day, so I did… I started at Coding Temple with the hope of broadening my skill set and learning more about something I’d been curious about for so long.

To keep a long story short, I graduated recently… it was one of the most challenging sprints I’ve ever been a part of but I’m incredibly proud to say I did it. I went from knowing absolutely nothing about programming to presenting a full-stack application built from scratch in front of a room of peers and staff members.

So what’s my point? This experience continues to reinforce the idea that “the most difficult road oftentimes leads to the most beautiful destination.” This applies to everything… I’d love to challenge anyone reading this to give that thing you’ve always wanted to learn a little extra thought and really ask yourself, “why haven’t I started?” If it's related to coding, you've found the right place. You will get what you put into it without a doubt. Try not to let the fear of coming up short keep you from starting.

If this review can get even a single person who is on the fence to actually go ahead and attend Coding Temple, that would be incredible. Do the things you want to do, people. It’s awesome…
  • Benjamin Newman  User Photo
    Benjamin Newman • Reporting Support Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After graduating from University, I spent almost three years in and out of jobs, searching for the right career. When the pandemic hit in the early Spring of 2020, I quickly became unemployed and realized it was time for a bigger change. I spent the next few months teaching myself to code through various resources, but constantly felt lost and struggled to make routine make progress on my own; that's when I turned to Coding Temple.

Unsure whether I was ready to commit entirely to Data Analytics, I joined Coding Temple's Full-Stack Python and Data Science live (but because of Covid) online course, where I was given exposure to both front & back-end web development as well as many of the tools used in creating, extracting, and analyzing data. With a small cohort of only 9 students, a clever and smart TA in Sam, and a brilliant teacher in Derek, I always felt like my questions could be answered and ideas explored.

The way the course is structured prepares you for long-term success. I always tell people, I not only learned how to code at Coding Temple but also how to keeping learning more. The curriculum is designed around fast-paced, live learning during the week, and in-depth projects on the weekends to solidify everything you've learned. That, along with regular practice problems in- and outside the classroom keep you continuously building your repertoire. It's tough, but good things don't come easy and coding is a use-it or lose-it skillset.

Lastly, I was extremely appreciative of and impressed by the administrative and operational staff at Coding Temple. Nicole, the student relations manager, was incredibly helpful in empathizing with students, keeping them on track for success with regular chats and check-ins, in addition to the bi-weekly game nights that helped loosen up a ton with one another. Ripal, the founder, made sure the graduates were prepared for success the moment they graduated, providing many networking connections to jumpstart your search as well as the opportunity to attend educational webinars, practice interviews, and skill-building workshops. Finally, there was Marlene, the career coach, who excels at providing each and every graduate the support they need to find just a job, but the right job. The energy she brings keeps you going in the inevitably long job search that comes with any career change, especially when things seem slow and you need her most. I haven't thanked her enough but her guidance is an invaluable asset to the bootcamp.

As with any bootcamp, the course is only the beginning. You have to be ready to put in even more effort to continue learning afterward while keeping your foot on the gas with job applications. I am confident the Coding Temple prepared me entirely for that endeavor and I am thankful to have changed my career for the better with their help.