132 Best Network Security Bootcamps
- 1361Reviews11CoursesSpringboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online progra... Read MoreSpringboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online programs in software engineering, data science, UI/UX design, cybersecurity, tech sales, and more. All Springboard courses are 100% online, remote, and self-paced throughout an average of 6-9 months. Springboard acts as a support system, coach, and cheerleader for working professionals who are ready to level-up or make a major career shift. Students have access to a unique community of industry mentors, thought leaders, and alumni, who are on hand to offer insights, networking opportunities, and support throughout the program and well past graduation. Every Springboard student is matched with a personal student advisor and industry mentor who guides them throughout the program through regular video calls. Read More
5Student - Course: Cyber Security Career Track - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Motivating, helpful, and dedicatedSpringboard provided me a chance to switch careers from medicine to cybersecurity. Having an amazing mentor on my side really helped me push through the bootcam ... Read MoreSpringboard provided me a chance to switch careers from medicine to cybersecurity. Having an amazing mentor on my side really helped me push through the bootcamp and successfully pass my CompTIA Security+ and receive a job offer.... Read Less
RODRIGO HENRIQUE DIAS VICENTE
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) - Sao Paulo
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: intense, challenging, rewardingThe Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that ... Read MoreThe Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that I had the opportunity to have Professor Karen OKASAQUI as LT.... Read Less
- 753Reviews13CoursesCorrelation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bo... Read MoreCorrelation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bootcamp classes are taught on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm. The total weekly time commitment, including out of class work, is approximately 15 hours. Data Science For All students will work in small teams on projects to solve real world data and AI challenges. Students will create a project to showcase their skills to potential employers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science for All / Colombia - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excelente contenidoAunque fue un curso intensivo y rápido, el contenido y los instructores fueron muy completos. Quedé muy interesada en seguir aprendiendo con la entidad y estoy ... Read MoreAunque fue un curso intensivo y rápido, el contenido y los instructores fueron muy completos. Quedé muy interesada en seguir aprendiendo con la entidad y estoy a la espera de próximos cursos.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Development Online Full-Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: this is a BOOTCAMPAs an individual coming from NO computer background what-so-ever, I want to share my experiences.First of all, I have a great support system at home that allow ... Read MoreAs an individual coming from NO computer background what-so-ever, I want to share my experiences.... Read Less
First of all, I have a great support system at home that allowed me to focus 100% on this course for 4 months. I was able to take a recourse to prepare me for the full-time program.
The first month was HARD. I thought I was going to give up. The assignments are fast, and I spent all of my free time studying. It was difficult not to compare where I stood to others in my class. At my toughest moment, I reached out to my Career Services Manager and my TA. They both helped encourage me and offer support when I needed them.
I would say the most important take-aways for those looking to join the bootcamp: Make sure you have a support system. Don't compare yourself to others in the class. Stay dedicated and find the motivation behind why you're doing this.
Coding Dojo has great resources throughout the course, that continue on for 6 months after you graduate. There is also an option to pay more for a yearly alumni pass.
- 557Reviews4CoursesFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flati... Read MoreFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Thorough, expensive, and fast-paced.I started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role ... Read MoreI started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role where I could merge my soft skills into a more technical field. I was referred to the Flatiron program by a fellow Loan Officer who was also interested in moving into a more technical role. He convinced me that the program was worth the price tag. ($16,900 is what I paid for the start of my program.) I left my job and started the program and I haven't turned back. I graduated in late November and have accepted a position as a business analyst. As far as turnaround times go on employment, I couldn't be happier.... Read Less
One thing I would like to see more of in this program is an increased focus on SQL and visualization programs like Tableau or Power BI, as those are required for many data analyst roles. I would recommend this program for anyone who is interested in learning Python and its many libraries for data science / data analytics purposes.
- 387Reviews33CoursesThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland cam... Read MoreThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland campus.The Tech Academy offers bootcamps in computer programming, website development, cybersecurity, game development, mobile development, data science, and front-end development. The immersive experience aims to create well-rounded technology professionals, and also gives students the option to take the course at their own pace. There are also no set starts dates or rigid scheduling. Students can enroll at any time, study from home, and choose whatever study schedule they would like. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online C# and .NET Framework Boot Camp (full-time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Absolutely amazing!I am so happy that I chose the Tech Academy bootcamp. It really is so worth the cost. I was able to learn so much and in such a meaningful way. The staff is als ... Read MoreI am so happy that I chose the Tech Academy bootcamp. It really is so worth the cost. I was able to learn so much and in such a meaningful way. The staff is also incredibly helpful, I felt their genuine want to help me every time I reached out to someone. I cannot thank all the staff enough for their kindness and willingness to teach and guide me through this process.... Read Less
- 366Reviews14CoursesFullstack Academy is a tech bootcamp that offers immersive online programs for web development, cybersecurity, data analytics, DevOps, and product management... Read MoreFullstack Academy is a tech bootcamp that offers immersive online programs for web development, cybersecurity, data analytics, DevOps, and product management. Fullstack Academy was founded in 2012 and also offers the Grace Hopper Program, an immersive software engineering course for women and non-binary students, in addition to partnerships with leading universities nationwide. Read More
5Student - New York City
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Fullstack Academy Cybersecurity Analytics Bootcamp (Full-Time)I want to start off by saying thank you to the entire Fullstack team for all the help that they've given me. Kim Wood is an extremely knowledgeable career coach ... Read MoreI want to start off by saying thank you to the entire Fullstack team for all the help that they've given me. Kim Wood is an extremely knowledgeable career coach and she helped me a ton when it came to my interview process. The instructors were extremely friendly and knowledgeable as well. A few things to consider if you're thinking about enrolling at Fullstack... Start studying for your Security+ ASAP and be prepared to study outside of class hours. My two goals when starting this course were to have Sec+ completed and a job lined up for when I graduated. Both of those goals have been accomplished, I actually got my job offer 3 days before graduation! I know most everyone who reads these reviews wants to know whether or not they will get a job and I'm confident to say that if I can do it, anyone can do it. The only downside I can think of with this bootcamp would be that my cohort was over 70 students which made it a bit tough to get 1 on 1 time with the instructors and to have your personal questions answered. However, there are mentors in the cohorts in which they provide outside class office hours that you can attend to ask any questions if you can spare any time outside the course itself. Lastly, start focusing on LinkedIn and building connections. This is how I found out, applied and got my job so I cannot stress enough how important LinkedIn is. Also, NO I did NOT have prior tech/cybersecurity experience before this bootcamp either. I started from scratch!... Read Less
- 338Reviews20CoursesVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Boot... Read MoreVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Bootcamps can be completed in 24-36 weeks depending on the student’s incoming skill level. Clarusway is committed to helping individuals attain practical knowledge through affordable and effective IT training programs. Clarusway programs include mentorship programs, peer-learning, and project-based group study methods. Students gain requisite classroom knowledge paired with the necessary hands-on skills demanded by today’s tech industry. Read More
5Student - Course: Salesforce Administrator & Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: CLARUSWAY TECH ACADEMYNot only Tutors but also their curriculum are very impressive. I am very satisfied to be a pupil of that academy. I strictly recommend whom decided to join in a ... Read MoreNot only Tutors but also their curriculum are very impressive. I am very satisfied to be a pupil of that academy. I strictly recommend whom decided to join in a boot camp. Furthermore their price is very affordable. You never feel alone.The mentors are always ready to give a hand besides you can call or text them whenever you need..... Read Less
- 333Reviews5CoursesDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instruc... Read MoreDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instructors, and WeWork memberships are included at no additional charge for students needing a place to study. Read More
Kenneth aka Software Kengineer
5Student - Course: Web Development (Part-time, Live Online) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: What I wish I knew before starting classes.This is not a cheap school, you definitely get what you pay for. I wish I knew about the basics of programming and using terminals before starting class. Youtub ... Read MoreThis is not a cheap school, you definitely get what you pay for. I wish I knew about the basics of programming and using terminals before starting class. Youtube, linkedin, github, and Google all have basic training courses you can use to better understand what is happening in class. I recommend learning github, visual studio code and basic programming via googling before starting class so you can be ahead of the learning curve and ready for the complex parts of coding. If you are like me and choose not to learn that stuff before class no worries Digital Crafts has the best teachers and will get you job ready before the end of your bootcamp.... Read Less
- 253Reviews3CoursesFounded in Portugal in 2015, <Academia de Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootca... Read MoreFounded in Portugal in 2015,
Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students are guided through the course by a team of instructors who are graduates of the bootcamp. Código_> describes their teaching methods as "peculiar" and aimed at training students to write clean code. Read More
5Graduate - Course: 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp - Terceira Island
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The best educational experienceI attended the bootcamp shortly after finishing high school. I also did a 1 year course in acting. I can say that the amount of fun I got from learning through ... Read MoreI attended the bootcamp shortly after finishing high school. I also did a 1 year course in acting. I can say that the amount of fun I got from learning through Academia de Código is on par, if not more than my acting course. While the amount of different things I learned is on par with multiple years of high school. You don't just learn a language in which you can program. You learn what makes a good programmer and you're given the tools to explore that. If you want the success that this course promises then you need to take it full on and remove every other distraction from your day to day life. Some people couldn't do that and so they cruised along the course and didn't amount to much. Others (most) are now working in the industry alongside other people who spent multiple years in university and earn the same while providing equal value. Actually, I would go as far as to say that A.C. produces alumni that provide even higher value because we're not taught in old fashioned ways of the university. We're taught the essentials and our motivation and drive does the rest.... Read Less
- 215Reviews5CoursesDevCodeCamp offers various full-time and part-time, live online coding bootcamps that meet prospective students where they're at in their career. devCodeCamp... Read MoreDevCodeCamp offers various full-time and part-time, live online coding bootcamps that meet prospective students where they're at in their career. devCodeCamp offers a 30-week, full-time Computer Science Software Engineer Program; a 14-week, full-time Full Stack Development Bootcamp; and a 16-week, part-time Web Development Bootcamp. Bootcamp students are taught how to think like software engineers, working on real-world projects in a collaborative environment. The devCodeCamp instructional team brings knowledge and passion as well as patience and empathy. The curriculum for each bootcamp is designed with the demands of the market at the forefront, yet their core philosophy is to teach software concepts transferable to any programming language. These programs also cover job-seeking strategies, personal branding, resumes, and interview workshops. Read More
Steven Lucky Sisavath
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Software Engineer Immersive Program - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Invaluable, Supportive, RewardingIt was mid October when I started the devCodeCamp Full Stack Development bootcamp. My experience before starting the program was very little. I took a few compu ... Read MoreIt was mid October when I started the devCodeCamp Full Stack Development bootcamp. My experience before starting the program was very little. I took a few computer science courses at the University of Houston, but no other experience besides that. Starting the program it was instilled in the minds of all my classmates and I that the program would be no easy task. We were told early on that the course was going to be one of the hardest things that we've ever had to learn. Little did I know the course would turn out to be smooth sailing from beginning to finish.... Read Less
The time spent at devCodeCamp was filled with an amazing support system and strong team dynamic. There are multiple instructors for technical help and a strong backbone for any non-technical questions. From the gecko I was able to learn concepts and ideas easy. The instructors are well-prepared and continue make sure each and every student is on the track to success. Each section of the program is given adequate time for students to ask all the questions they have and complete the project. Additionally, each section had challenging bonus questions for those who could finish up early. There was always something to do and never time to be wasted. For those who are considering this program, trust that you feel rewarded as you go through the program and will continue to always be supported.
The final project was a beast of its own. You are given a sufficient amount of time for completing the last project spent at devCodeCamp. The instructors will help guide, build, and mold your skills in the last stretch of the program. I was able to learn the most I've ever had in just 10 days. When it comes final presentation time you will come in passionate about your application and excited for what the future has to offer.
By the end if you followed all the steps, worked hard, and instilled all the lessons of the course, you will be a well oiled Software Developing machine.
Afterwards, career services will provide in-depth tutorials on how to be successful in the workforce. The extraordinary team helps you through every step of the way from resumes to applying.
- 207Reviews49CoursesCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity cour... Read MoreCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity courses online and in-person from their Seattle, Washington location. Code Fellows guides people from all backgrounds to change their lives through fast-paced, career-focused education. Since their first cohort in 2013, Code Fellows has taught over 1,600 graduates and iterated on their curriculum and format to ensure students receive the most industry-relevant training as effectively and efficiently as possible. Code Fellows shapes passionate learners with immersive training to meet industry needs and improve diversity. Students are immersed in their learning with daily lectures, pair programming, weekly presentations from full-time instructional staff who are seasoned industry professionals, one-week project sprints, and more. Code Fellows graduates work at Amazon, Microsoft, Zillow, Expedia, XBOX, NIKE, Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom, and over 800 other companies. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
- 199Reviews9CoursesJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at vari... Read MoreJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at various campuses across France and London, England. Jedha has created level-based courses to match each student’s needs and career ambitions - Essentials (beginner), Fullstack (professional), and Lead (expert). Jedha courses are intensive, bootcamp-style training sessions that teach the practical skills employers demand with teaching methodology that is fine-tuned to make an impactful learning experience. Jedha believes that tech can truly change the world and that learning how to operate and thrive in this industry allows individuals to level up and forge the future they always dreamed of. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Lead Bootcamp Data - Full Time - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Probably the best. Not exaggerating (Fullstack & Lead)I compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. I ... Read MoreI compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. In this regard, it definitely met my expectations, and in a way that I could smoothly understand and use even the most advanced concepts very quickly. The staff, the teachers and our assistant teacher all did an amazing job to ensure that we keep pace with the brisk pace. Before beginning I did not expect such involvment, all along the course (and even after), so that was definitely a good surprise. All together, it produced tremendous results. At the end of the course we also received a lot of good tips in order to find a job, and the school also has a network of tech companies, which appear to love people who went through this professional training. Thanks to the advices and help I received from the school, I managed to land quickly and easily a very nice Data scientist job in a famous company, while finishing the course. Since then I still use from time to time the resources of the program through the intern platform which is also full of extra contents, tutorials.. So is the school perfect? I don’t believe in such things, so if you are picky I’m sure you can always manage to find a few detail that are not good enough to you. But the mindset in Jedha seems to be Always keep improving. I mean, they listen to what people say. For instance their Lead data program (for data engineering) was becoming a bit too hard, so they worked on it to make it better and added 5 days to it, instead of lowering the content.Although I’m sure there are a few other bootcamps abroad that might do a terrific job too, I don’t think I could have meet such an optimum formula between high-quality pedagogy, knowledge resources, adequacy with the world of data and great atmosphere..I underwent the Fullstack data and Lead data programs. Best experience.... Read Less
- 152Reviews3CoursesEvolve Security Academy offers a 20-week, part-time cybersecurity bootcamp live-online. Evolve Security Academy offers holistic cybersecurity education as we... Read MoreEvolve Security Academy offers a 20-week, part-time cybersecurity bootcamp live-online. Evolve Security Academy offers holistic cybersecurity education as well as advanced tracks on specific areas within cybersecurity. The Cybersecurity Bootcamp provides hands-on and immersive training, giving students the concrete and practical skills they will actually need on the job. Students gain real work experience through the live security assessment work they perform on non-profit organizations. With over 350,000 unfilled cyber security jobs in the U.S. and 1,000,000 globally, their primary focus is on creating top-tier cyber security talent and placing them into high-paying jobs. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp: REMOTE (Live-Online) - Chicago
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Focussed and Hands-on Cybersecurity BootcampI had a great experience with Evolve. They provide a great learning environment for both total beginners in the tech space and people with experience. It prepar ... Read MoreI had a great experience with Evolve. They provide a great learning environment for both total beginners in the tech space and people with experience. It prepares you for you career with plenty of career coaching and one-on-one time with the instructors. There is a focus on getting hands-on experience with many of the tools you will use throughout a cybersecurity career.... Read Less
- 147Reviews7CoursesEleven Fifty Academy is a non-profit coding and cybersecurity bootcamp headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana offering a range of courses from 12-14 week ful... Read MoreEleven Fifty Academy is a non-profit coding and cybersecurity bootcamp headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana offering a range of courses from 12-14 week full-time bootcamps to 24-week part-time programs. Eleven Fifty Academy is focused on helping aspiring career-starters with little to no experience as well as tech professionals seeking to enhance their skills. Each course provides a hands-on, project-centric teaching approach for students to grow their soft skills as well as their tech skills in a friendly, entrepreneurial-minded classroom environment. In-person classes are taught at Launch Fishers as well as Downtown Indianapolis. Read More
5Student - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great Start to CodingI finished Coding Foundations today and it has been wonderful, hard, at times a depressing and rewarding experience. I had a really great cohort and met some am ... Read MoreI finished Coding Foundations today and it has been wonderful, hard, at times a depressing and rewarding experience. I had a really great cohort and met some amazing people in this program. We did have our first teacher leave halfway through the program, which threw some of us off a little as they were an amazing teacher and then we had to switch to a completely new teaching style. Our new teacher was knowledgeable and a little faster paced than our previous one. I was fine with the fast pace because it works for me, so I enjoyed him as a teacher overall. We did some great projects and work together.... Read Less
Financing wise was the hardest for me being an out of state remote student which is why I cannot continue to Immersions (Software Development) unfortunately. If you are an out of state student just be mindful or have the full tuition prepared because you cannot get the school's deferred tuition or other help if you cannot get a loan for both halves of the program. As the program is split into two parts (Coding Foundations and Software Development) you can be approved for a Climb loan for the first half and not approved for the second, leaving you with no certification or job assistance and a loan to pay back. If you're in state they have many options and resources available to help you.
In the end it was a rewarding experience and I learning a lot. I am grateful for this experience and I'm excited to continue my journey on a slightly different path than I intended! We had some student services employees taking the class with us and they are phenomenal people so I know students are in good hands when entering immersions and beyond! Thank you to everyone who put up with my silliness you are the best. I may have to visit Indiana someday because you guys represented so well!
5Student - Course: Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time - Atlanta
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Georgia Tech Fullstack Web development BootcampIn my experience as a Fullstack developer and student of Georgia Tech University coding Boot Camp, I've learned exceptional skills that have prepared me for the ... Read MoreIn my experience as a Fullstack developer and student of Georgia Tech University coding Boot Camp, I've learned exceptional skills that have prepared me for the workforce. The program will prepare you to code and grasp a deep understanding of the latest technology within the IT industry. Learning to code goes beyond putting fingers to the keyboard, it is about utilizing your current skills, building a network with others, applying what you know, and beating the imposter syndrome. The program has submerged me with industry knowledge and provided an excellent network of people that believe in me and want to see me succeed. It will challenge you to step outside your shell and acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses. Prior to joining the program, I worked in healthcare for the past four years, my specialty was in supply chain management and I used to think I couldn't code. As a minority, I felt that I was inadequate or underserving of having access to building apps and machines. When I first got into the program, I would sometimes doubt my abilities but after connecting with mentors, and having my instructor who also believed in me I feel confident to go into the workforce and get any job I desire. I believe in myself more; I was able to meet others that also didn't have a lot of experience in coding and I felt right at home. If I could give anyone advice it would be to not focus on what you don't know, only focus on what you can learn and the opportunities that will be available after you complete the cohort. I would've believed in myself a long time ago had I known there were support systems out there such as the Georgia Tech Fullstack web development program. My wish is that my testimony inspires others to start believing in themselves and not to ever doubt what you can do. You won't know what you can do until you try, and I look forward to utilizing my new skill to advance in life. I do not regret taking this course. I believe in order to do something big you have to do something you've never done before. I encourage others to sign up for a Boot Camp that aligns with their life goals, when you close your eyes what do you see? If you can conceive it in your mind, you can achieve it physically. This is only the beginning and one of the greatest feelings about learning to code is you don't need to know everything so come with your notebook, computer, and with an open mindset and ready to ask questions because you will be learning as long as you're working in the Tech industry.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Immersive - Barcelona
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Incredible experience and people.I'm a bit of a weird case for boot camps like this. I graduated from Informatic Engineering, was interested in Software development, and wanted to specialize in ... Read MoreI'm a bit of a weird case for boot camps like this. I graduated from Informatic Engineering, was interested in Software development, and wanted to specialize in it. So I looked up a BootCamp that had an advanced curriculum, allowed me to expand my knowledge, and could set me up for a job straight away. Codeworks was a no-brainer in terms of hours spent on the course, the teaching material, and the outcomes after the course, head and shoulders above the rest.... Read Less
After I graduated a was just glad that I took part in it. I learned so much, expanding on previous knowledge and learning new topics. If I had to mention three things about it that make it the best boot camp would have to say: the environment, the projects that you develop in it, and the opportunities you get for jobs.
Even as someone with previous experience I learned a lot and gained confidence in the area. Also, I could tell, that my colleagues without previous experience gained a lot from it.
I got a job after a week from graduating from the course and I'm doing great at my new company.
- 119Reviews5CoursesENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24... Read MoreENTITY Academy offers virtual bootcamps specifically for women with programs in Data Science (33 weeks), Software Development (33 weeks), Web Development (24 weeks), UX/UI (36 weeks) and Data Analytics (24 weeks). ENTITY's mission is to close the skills, confidence, and wage gap that impacts women in tech fields. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Writers Collective MenteeMy experience at ENTITY Academy shaped my career: thanks to the skills I gained in editorial and SEO, I was able to secure a steady gig as a freelance content m ... Read MoreMy experience at ENTITY Academy shaped my career: thanks to the skills I gained in editorial and SEO, I was able to secure a steady gig as a freelance content manager for a reputable SEO agency directly following my graduation. The writing and editing on WordPress, as well as the collaborative workshopping of digital marketing collateral (think social media, branding, PPC), helped me hone the skills I needed to thrive as a marketing expert. Now, as a Content Marketing Manager for a professional membership community in the tech world, I'm practicing the knowledge I learned at ENTITY every day. Oh, and did I mention I was able to learn about and secure this job through the networking connections I formed at ENTITY? On top of the hard skills I developed, I also built lasting friendships and professional connections that continue to serve me well.... Read Less
Thank you, ENTITY Academy, for one of the best summers of my life.
- 109Reviews4CoursesMAX is an Information Technology upskilling and reskilling business that offers over 600 part-time and full-timeclass offerings, including Cyber Security, Fu... Read MoreMAX is an Information Technology upskilling and reskilling business that offers over 600 part-time and full-timeclass offerings, including Cyber Security, Full Stack Java, Mobile Development, Data Analytics, and more. Courses are delivered remotely or can be completed on-site at the MAX campus in Cincinnati. Founded in 1998, MAX has vetted an elite group of instructors within the US, all experts in their fields with the passion to educate others. Read More
Karl Banks Jr
5Graduate - Course: MAX Full-time Coding Bootcamp - Cincinnati
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Wish I'd done it sooner!I was given the opportunity to attend the MAXimum coding bootcamp with Max Technical Training on the VRAPP program for veterans. Before I attended bootcamp I tr ... Read MoreI was given the opportunity to attend the MAXimum coding bootcamp with Max Technical Training on the VRAPP program for veterans. Before I attended bootcamp I tried going the school route to become a software engineer after a few semesters and several interviews I realized I still didn't have enough "hands on" experience. This bootcamp provided me with tools and knowledge that I can use to continue my path to achieving my goal, I even have a few projects from this experience. Most importantly, the MAX family cares from the staff, to the instructors & career mangers AND the CEO! You will be in good hands with MAX!... Read Less
- 99Reviews14CoursesNuclio School is a digital training school based in Spain, and courses are held online and in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. Nuclio offers Maste... Read MoreNuclio School is a digital training school based in Spain, and courses are held online and in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. Nuclio offers Master’s programs in Data Science, Digital Product Management, UX/UI Design, Full Stack Development, Blockchain, Digital Marketing, and more. Courses are offered in English and Spanish. Nuclio School offers small, collaborative classes taught by tech sector professionals. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science Program (online) - Barcelona
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: muy buena preparación para el futuro profesionalNuclio School te prepara para que tengas las herramientas para desempeñar tu oficio. No tengo la sensación que tuve al salir de la universidad de pensar "tengo ... Read MoreNuclio School te prepara para que tengas las herramientas para desempeñar tu oficio. No tengo la sensación que tuve al salir de la universidad de pensar "tengo un montón de conocimientos pero no sé hacer nada". Con Nuclio adquieres las competencias que se usan en el día a día. El máster esta orientado a lo práctico. Los profesores de hecho trabajan en lo que te enseñan y te dicen lo que usan habitualmente y lo que no. Es un máster intensivo: requiere que le dediques tiempo. No por ser más corto en el tiempo es más fácil. Estoy encantado: ha signifcado un antes y un después para mí. Me alegro mucho de la decisión que tomé a elegir Nuclio.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Web Development - Java - San Antonio
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Wealth of KnowledgeMy experience with Codeup was absolutely pivotal to entering a new career with the skills I needed to succeed. From the learning environment, to the great teac ... Read MoreMy experience with Codeup was absolutely pivotal to entering a new career with the skills I needed to succeed. From the learning environment, to the great teachers (Justin & Sophia were excellent) & excellent placement team - everyone was invested in your success & entrance into Software Engineering. I can’t recommend it enough.... Read Less
5Graduate - Toronto
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The best investment I've ever madeI just completed the full stack coding Bootcamp focusing on MERN stack. I can absolutely say this has been the best investment I have made in a long time. Keepi ... Read MoreI just completed the full stack coding Bootcamp focusing on MERN stack. I can absolutely say this has been the best investment I have made in a long time. Keeping in mind I have completed two Bachelor's degrees prior to enrolling and obtaining this certification, I truly found my passion for coding even more through being surrounded by such incredibly talented, and like-minded individuals. My experience was very interactive and engaging. We had a wonderful student success manager, Kyla Dhanraj, who always ensured student feedback is taken into account and that they have a voice in their boot camp experience. Our instructor, Sal Hobbi is an incredibly talented engineer. He made this short time we had an incredible experience full of enlightening moments. He ensured we truly gained the experience we need by treating like like junior engineers and ensuring we knew the fundamental technical concepts, collaborating with teams, version control, and most importantly, how to become better learners. Our teaching assistants, Brian Samuels, Mark Alfano, and Stephen Fudge each had their own strength and worked so well with each other, they truly understood what we needed in our Bootcamp since they've gone through this experience and know how to tackle issues we faced as a cohort. Lastly, how could I forget the incredible tutoring I received weekly to help me succeed thanks to my incredibly talented, and patient tutor, Scott Everett. I am incredibly grateful for this experience and can not wait to grow from this. Would recommend this life-altering experience to all the passionate folks out there.... Read Less
- 81Reviews2CoursesCodaisseur offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students f... Read MoreCodaisseur offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Codaisseur Academy curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of web development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model - Amsterdam
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: An intense and amazing experienceFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at th ... Read MoreFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at the time and I questioned everything. Coming from Retail Management as working background with zero experience in the Tech world the Bootcamp was quite intense as well as overwhelming for me throughout the whole 12-week course. A lot of new information was thrown at us every day, and the next day built on the previous one. Apart from the 10-6 daily schedule, I had to grind lots of extra hours of self-studying in order to keep up with the course. But at some point, everything started coming together and the puzzle started becoming more concrete. It's a GREAT program - for everyone - regardless of their background, whether they are coders or non-coders. The teachers and TA are very knowledgeable. They are extremely friendly and patient. The teachers taught me how to code but also how to be patient, be gentle with myself, and work in a team effectively. The management team is polite, friendly, and present. They're always available to help with any issues. The Career Week was very helpful and enlightening in order to help us prepare properly for the job hunt, job interviews, polish our resume and Linkedin profile. I chose Codaisseur mainly for the "No cure- no pay" model that they offer, as tuition fees can be quite stressful while trying to find a job as a junior developer. All and all, I am 100% satisfied with my choice as I found my first job as a Junior API Engineer 5-weeks after my graduation. If you're on the fence (just like me in the beginning) and wondering if you should take Codaisseur Bootcamp or not, please do yourself a favor – take a leap of faith – and GO FOR IT! Be prepared, be ready and enjoy the ride!!... Read Less
5Student - Course: Full Stack Flex - Full-Time - Austin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The Coding Boot Camp at UT AustinMy degree is in Economics and my first job out of school was in NYC at a large financial institution. It was a great first job but I learned that I would thrive ... Read More
My degree is in Economics and my first job out of school was in NYC at a large financial institution. It was a great first job but I learned that I would thrive more in a startup culture at that time so I called my friend who was the CEO and Founder of Super Coffee and we met for coffee one morning. I told him I wanted to do what he was doing. Build something from the ground up. He thought I would be a great fit in Food & Beverage and two weeks later he offered me a job, which was to build an ecommerce Wholesale Program.
In this role, I loved identifying who my target audience was, pitching the products, gathering feedback, negotiating pricing and even some exclusive distribution agreements. In 6 months, we had over 500 SMB customers and brand partnerships with Barry's Bootcamp, Solidcore, & SoulCycle.
In March, 2020 our company signed a Master Distribution Agreement with Anheuser Busch InBev and I was promoted to Director of Brand Operations. My job was to serve as the singular interface between senior leadership at both companies. It was in this role that I discovered my passion for executing start-to-end project plans that align with company priorities and synergize cross functional teams, key stakeholders, and workflows. After two wildly successful years, we accomplished the mission and fully integrated with AB InBev's systems, processes, and tech platforms and partnered with over 400 distributors nationwide selling over $100M in Super Coffee.
Around February 2022, I was in Pennsylvania visiting family and my dad and I were eating breakfast together. He's been programming for 40 years and it got me thinking. Why hadn't I ever thought to try? Genetically, maybe I'd be good?! The next morning, I was targeted with an ad on Twitter for UT Austin's Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp so I thought, what the hell, and applied. Sure enough, I was soon accepted and was pressed with a decision to make. After having conversations with my family and girlfriend, I decided to take the leap so I resigned from my job and enrolled.
We are just over the halfway point of the bootcamp and I can confidently say it was the right decision. This experience has been such a blessing in my life! It has given me the career clarity I needed. I intend on blending my experience as an enthusiastic and effective Project Manager with my blooming technical skillset to pivot into a Product Management position!
Overall, I've had such a positive experience with The Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin. Our instructor is wicked smart and breaks complicated concepts down in a way that allows us to internalize them easier. The rest of the instructional staff is top notch as well; and last but certainly not least, our Student Success Manager, who is always there for support! I'd be remiss if I didn't mention my amazing tutor, who has played a huge role in my development as well.
My favorite aspect about the program is unequivocally my cohort. We have such a diverse, talented, kind, and fun group. I am super grateful for you all for organizing study groups to iron down tougher concepts, sending funny memes in Slack and Discord channels, and always being there to help.
Advice I would give to other prospective students to ensure success:
- Attend office hours regularly
- Use the maximum number of tutoring sessions allowed
- Don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions
- Be compassionate with yourself and your classmates
- Track the amount of time you put in studying, researching, or doing homework outside of class. It motivates you to put in more time when you can see your performance visually.
- Get started on the Career Services milestones early. At a minimum, ensure your LinkedIn profile and resume are optimized by the end of the bootcamp so you can apply to jobs immediately.
- Don't be afraid to fail. This bootcamp isn't easy but with a positive, growth mindset, you can not only pass but excel!
- 79Reviews14CoursesThe Bridge offers cybersecurity, cloud & devOps, data science, UX/UI product design, full stack web development and digital marketing bootcamps both remo... Read MoreThe Bridge offers cybersecurity, cloud devOps, data science, UX/UI product design, full stack web development and digital marketing bootcamps both remotely and at its headquarters in Madrid, Valencia, and Seville, Spain. Full-time bootcamps are 16 weeks long and the part-time programs are 31 weeks long. During The Bridge bootcamps, students get access from O’Reilly content and have the chance to work with people in the other bootcamp programs for a multidisciplinary approach. The Bridge’s goal is to teach students everything they need to know to excel in a technical career. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Full Time - Valencia
Verified Via GitHub
Says: IncreibleLa experiencia The bridge fue excelente, desde la primera toma de contacta hasta el final. Sofia Pinilla TL y German Molero TA fueron los mejores en esta etapa ... Read MoreLa experiencia The bridge fue excelente, desde la primera toma de contacta hasta el final. Sofia Pinilla TL y German Molero TA fueron los mejores en esta etapa de mi vida en la que estamos aprendiendo, con muchísima paciencia, dedicación para preparar las clases, TOTALMENTE DIFERENTE a lo que se ve en todos lados, enseñan con una metodología increíble, trasparencias creadas por ellos, explicado con palabras para que entendiéramos, y con paciencia muchísima paciencia. Otro punto importante es la experiencia adquirida en base a los estados de ánimos del estudiante, son 5 meses super intensos, en los que es muy difícil si te quedas atrás, por lo que se toman el tiempo necesario para que nadie se quede atrás y podamos avanzar todos juntos!!... Read Less
experiencia durísima en cuanto al agotamiento mental, pero si disfrutas del aprendizaje no duele tanto ..