Choosing the right coding bootcamp
With over 300 coding bootcamps worldwide, you should do your research before choosing which code school will kickstart your career in tech. From price to time-commitment to technology stack, Course Report provides all the details you need to choose the coding bootcamp that's right for you. Start the process here:
- Use our directory to find coding schools in your city.
- Read over 3000 coding bootcamp reviews from bootcamp alumni.
- Watch our webinars and hear from students, instructors, and founders on our blog.
- Start your applications with the coding bootcamps you're interested in (and claim exclusive Course Report scholarships along the way).
- Graduate at the top of your class, land a killer tech job, and be sure to leave a review for future bootcampers!
Have questions? Here are the answers to our Top 13 Coding Bootcamp FAQs:
|PREPPING FOR A BOOTCAMP||BOOTCAMP APPLICATIONS|
|1. Coding bootcamp vs college: what's my best option?||8. What should I expect in a bootcamp interview?|
|2. Can I learn to code on my own?|
|3. Am I ready for a coding bootcamp?||PAYING FOR BOOTCAMP|
|9. How much should I budget for a coding bootcamp?|
|NARROWING YOUR OPTIONS||10. How do I pay for a coding bootcamp?|
|4. What type of coding bootcamp should I attend?|
|5. Should I move cities for a bootcamp?||JOB PLACEMENT|
|6. Which Programming language should I learn?||11. Will I get a job after a coding bootcamp?|
|7. Where can I find coding bootcamp reviews?||12. What can I do with a coding bootcamp education?|
|13. Are coding bootcamps accredited?|
Have more questions? Reach out to our team. Good luck!
After spending years in academic research, Justin Knight wanted the skillset to share interesting insights from data. He dabbled in experimental data-driven artwork, then officially transitioned into the data science industry by attending Springboard’s online data science bootcamp. After honing data science skills like SQL, Spark, and D3.js at Springboard, Justin tells us how his final project helped him land a job as the Principal Data Scientist at Nielsen, where he helps improve business practices for Coca-Cola!Continue Reading