Choosing the right coding bootcamp
With over 300 coding bootcamps worldwide, you should do your research before choosing which code school will kickstart your career in tech. From price to time-commitment to technology stack, Course Report provides all the details you need to choose the coding bootcamp that's right for you. Start the process here:
- Use our directory to find schools in your city.
- Read over 3000 reviews from bootcamp alumni.
- Watch our webinars and hear from students, instructors, and founders on our blog.
- Start your applications with the coding bootcamps you're interested in (and claim exclusive Course Report scholarships along the way).
- Graduate at the top of your class, land a killer tech job, and be sure to leave a review for future bootcampers!
David was working in technology sales when he discovered his passion for coding. He tried to teach himself but had too many unanswered questions, so decided to attend LearningFuze coding bootcamp in Orange County, CA. He graduated in early January 2016, and is now a developer at digital agency Taylor Digital. David tells us why he wanted to learn PHP, why he continued coding and learning during the job search, and how the fast paced nature of LearningFuze prepared him well for his new job.Continue Reading