Choosing the right coding bootcamp
With over 300 coding bootcamps worldwide, you should do your research before choosing which code school will kickstart your career in tech. From price to time-commitment to technology stack, Course Report provides all the details you need to choose the coding bootcamp that's right for you. Start the process here:
- Use our directory to find schools in your city.
- Read over 3000 reviews from bootcamp alumni.
- Watch our webinars and hear from students, instructors, and founders on our blog.
- Start your applications with the coding bootcamps you're interested in (and claim exclusive Course Report scholarships along the way).
- Graduate at the top of your class, land a killer tech job, and be sure to leave a review for future bootcampers!
Have questions? Here are the answers to our Top 13 Coding Bootcamp FAQs:
|PREPPING FOR A BOOTCAMP||BOOTCAMP APPLICATIONS|
|1. Is a bootcamp or college my best option?||8. What should I expect?|
|2. Can I learn to code on my own?||PAYING FOR BOOTCAMP|
|3. Am I ready?||9. How much should I budget?|
|NARROWING YOUR OPTIONS||10. How do I pay for this?|
|4. What type of bootcamp should I attend?||JOB PLACEMENT|
|5. Should I move cities?||11. Will I get a job?|
|6. Which Programming language should I learn?||12. What can I do with a bootcamp education?|
|7. Where can I find reviews?||13. Are bootcamps accredited?|
Have more questions? Reach out to our team. Good luck!