Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 43 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 10,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationSingapore, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Singapore, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Nice, Cologne, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Andrea Mazza  User Photo
    Andrea Mazza • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was proudly part of the batch 568 in Le Wagon Milan. It has been a really exiting journey, where I found teachers with a lot of knowledge and most important a real passion for teaching and coding. I feel every day of the bootcamp that the team of Le Wagon Milan really wanted to make the students understand deeply all the concepts (and they reach always this objective ;) )
    The bootcamp is intense but with really good human environment. The last weeks of the bootcamp are made for developing an app in small groups, this was amazing to experience coding in a team with all the best practice involved ;).
    After the bootcamp teachers and the driver of the bootcamp are always available to mentor you about your level and for suggestions about your next steps in your career path. And not less important as an alumni you have access of all the courses and the community of Le Wagon for-ever.

If you are looking for a Bootcamp that not only "teach" but also "mentor" you, Le Wagon is definitely a good choice!

Thanks Le Wagon Team Milan!
  • Felicia Goh  User Photo
    Felicia Goh • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    At the start of 2021, I took the plunge to learn Web Development full-time for 9 weeks at Le Wagon Singapore, after 2 years of trying to learn it on the side through free online courses.

My instructors, being experienced software developers and teachers, were great at breaking down concepts simply, clearly and memorably, and explaining how best practices would prevent sticky situations in the real world. They were really approachable and intentional in creating a safe environment to ask questions, make mistakes and grow, and my peers were collaborative and highly motivated too. We had a high teacher:student ratio of 1:4 (including the TA), which ensured we got timely help when we needed it.

On top of that, the syllabus was well-structured such that I could feel my progress every single day by simply trusting the process. The daily exercises, flashcards and live code tested my understanding and recall to solidify my learning. Besides code, we learned important industry practices by doing - applying Test Driven Development, Continuous Deployment and Agile Project Management in our 2 final projects.

The bootcamp also opened my eyes to the world of start-ups as we pitched our product ideas to actual VCs (venture capitalists), went through a product design sprint and demo-ed our MVPs (minimum viable products). My instructors challenged us to implement realistic features and worked with us through hurdles, so that we built 2 apps we can be really proud of. More importantly, I now have a good foundation upon which I can continue growing as a fullstack developer.
  • Norah Hoang  User Photo
    Norah Hoang • Recruiter • Student Verified via GitHub
    I came to Le Wagon Tokyo with the aim to commit to learning to code without sacrificing a full-time job. I have tried to self-study while working a couple years back with online courses but none would stick longer than a couple weeks. I finally took the leap and joined the 24-month part time course - one of the best decisions I've made. Attending classes and working in team to ship a complete web application product while working full-time was not easy. I sometimes heard me saying, "why am I doing this to myself?"! It helped tremendously when our teachers and TAs at LW Tokyo were extremely flexible and patient in accommodating our needs - switching smoothly to full remote due to the pandemic mid way, staying back to make sure we find a solutions to make our codes work, explaining things over... And it all made sense on the Final Project Demo Day when my team and I presented our product to more than 100 people and someone said they would like to test and use it! I took from LW Tokyo not only hands-on experience with web development and shipping a product, but also an incredible global alumni community where I can come for career advice for different countries, technical questions, inspiring entrepreneurial alumni - a community that I'm now proud to say I'm a part of.
  • Jeremaia  User Photo
    Jeremaia • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After I was placed on furlough over the summer I decided it was time to evaluate my career in events and consider what I wanted work to be like in the future.

I've always had a keen interest in web development and startups so the course at Le Wagon seemed ideal.

From the first day, I knew it was a good decision and I enjoyed every minute of it.

The course can be very challenging at times, but it's also highly rewarding and I would recommend it to anyone considering a career change or upskilling.

Due to Covid, my batch was completely remote and initially, I was a little disappointed, however, it quickly became clear that it comes with a lot of advantages like having a home setup with multiple screens, not losing time to commuting and being able to hop into a zoom room with a teacher in a matter of moments.

If you're considering it, please do go for it.
    my only regret is not doing it sooner!
  • Eliza Plowden  User Photo
    Eliza Plowden • Junior Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I absolutely loved Le Wagon and had the best 10 weeks. The course structure, the teachers, the community: it's all perfectly thought-out and executed. I wanted to learn to code to make a dramatic career change from publishing to tech, and Le Wagon helped me to do so in just 9 weeks. Despite the entire bootcamp being held over Zoom (in lockdown in January 2021), the teaching standard and community still felt extremely strong. I couldn't recommend Le Wagon more.
  • David  User Photo
    David • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I applied for Le Wagon Tokyo because they offered full-remote options for their bootcamp and it seemed to be a well-run program with many positive reviews.

From start to finish I was very impressed with the curriculum. With many optional challenges and assignments posted from week to week, it let's those who are struggling to keep up catch their breath and focus on the main assignments, while the individuals looking for a challenge are able to continue to push themselves. I went into this program as someone with almost zero programming experience, and by the end of it I now feel confident that I can independently create real web applications, front to back.

The teachers are smart and really know their stuff. Technical questions were quickly answered and they really took the time to make sure each concept was understood. On top of that, they are personable and take part in the programming journey with you. For an experienced developer I'd imagine it is difficult to go back and remember the feeling of building out your first program and all of the excitement that is connected to that.. as the experience probably dulls over time. But it never felt dull with the teachers at Le Wagon.. They were there with us, genuinely excited about our first few lines of code.

While I was impressed by the teachers, I was also impressed by the other students. I was able to work with some incredibly smart, driven, and interesting people that each week reaffirmed to me that Le Wagon was the right choice and the right place to be.

One of Le Wagon's most understated benefits is it's wide alumni base. During and after the course you'll have access to job listings, dev tips, career tips, resume help, and many other things to help you out. It's an incredibly valuable tool that gives you a network of support and ability to improve your career prospects. For instance, I myself was recently hired by another Le Wagon alum.

Le Wagon is an awesome experience and I'd recommend it to anyone interested in finding a career in web development.

• Le Wagon Tokyo
    - 3/31/2021
    Andrew Wallace  User Photo
    Andrew Wallace • Graduate Verified via GitHub
     I was part of batch 543 and I definitely recommend Le Wagon to anyone who is serious about learning web development. The dedication of the teachers was really impressive and it was a greate experience to work on projects with the other students.
  • Aishwarya Wahane  User Photo
    Aishwarya Wahane • Junior data scientist • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I am an engineer with a background in wireless communication research, where the field of computer science wasn't traditionally used. After gaining exposure to the field of programming and basic data analysis across different engineering positions after graduation, I started enjoying working with data and thought to build my career in data science!

I had a very basic idea about data science, but considering how it's the state of the art field with an immense knowledge pool, I couldn't understand where to start, or what path to follow to study with it, let alone applying the broad field in any area. To my rescue, was this fantastic course of Le Wagon - data science course.

I decided to opt for this course, because of their well thought and researched curriculum, which is perfect for people who want to venture into data science, even if they do not have prior knowledge of experience of the field. This course let us not only gain the technical knowledge but also enables our minds to think analytically and logically, which is required of a data scientist. Moreover, the teachers are extremely talented, dedicated and friendly, making such difficult concepts really easier for us to understand! By the time we finished with the course, we realized that we now have a project we built using all the skills we learnt in those 9 weeks, an amazing skillset and a mind to use those skills further in different applications!

Not only that, they provided us with extremely resourceful career advices, workshops and seminars related to whole job search process in the field of data science and even how to further venture deeper into this field! Overall, this learning experience is truly life changing, and I'd recommend this course to everyone out there who want to build their career in data science!
  • #1 Bootcamp
    - 3/30/2021
    Ruben Rubilar  User Photo
    Ruben Rubilar • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are looking for a bootcamp in Tokyo,  this is the number one so far.

It may sounds a cliche or just a marketing phrase but when they said you don’t need any previous knowledge or background related to coding is totally true. I have engineering background but in a totally different area.

At the very first day I couldn’t even code a simple method that prints out your full name, and now I’m just about to get a job as a web developer, is unbelievable how in just 9 weeks (full-time course) they can give you the right skills and tools to be fully prepared for the real world as a web developer.

Teachers and staff members are just amazing, and is not just a bootcamp, is a whole community where you can always get a help from them even tho after completing the bootcamp and also they can help you in your job hunting, have access to lectures  for ever, access to new events, etc.

To sum up, my experience was 10/10, it worth every single yen, if you want to change your career and explore new fields, this is the best investment that you can do for yourself.
  • Ryuichiro Suzuki  User Photo
    Ryuichiro Suzuki • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Overall, the teachers were very kind, friendly and helpful every time I went to them to ask questions, and the curriculum is very well designed and it enabled me to learn effectively and efficiently. They would happily take questions even if it is outside of the curriculum we're learning. This is the very difference between self-learning, the presence of a helping hand.
  • Amazing Experience
    - 3/29/2021
    Martin  User Photo
    Martin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before joining Le Wagon I was carrying out Master’s thesis research into the effects of stigma on implicit self-esteem. That was when I realised my future lies in data, so I enrolled in several short courses online to improve my abilities. Although it seemed like I learnt a lot from these courses there were many times that I felt lost and without anyone to turn to. There was clearly something missing. That’s why I decided to join the data science boot camp at Le Wagon. Before joining the boot camp, I tried to make the best use of my time by completing all the pre-work suggested to us. I would 100% recommend this to anyone starting out on their boot camp journey as it eased me into the subject and meant there were no surprises when I started.
     Once I joined the boot camp, I loved that I finally had an environment in which I could share confusions and victories or ask questions when I felt lost. It was amazing to work on the materials at my own pace and to know I could refer back to them when needed while getting feedback as I progressed.
     I also appreciated the wonderful experience of being able to work as a team to produce a final project that I think none of us would have been able to achieve alone. In the end, I was truly proud of this project which was an online web service for autistic uses to understand more about emotions in an intuitive way. Coming from a rather tech. light background, I was unsure about getting into data science. However, now that I made the move I cannot emphasise enough how pleased I am and how much I would recommend Le Wagon to anyone interested in pivoting into data science.
  • Great experience !
    - 3/29/2021
    Anne-Constance SIX  User Photo
    Anne-Constance SIX • data scientist (entry-level) • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at Le Wagon has been an extremely rewarding one. The training is very dense, but the exercises are very well structured and the teaching material used is really complete and easy to use. The professors (and the team of teaching assistants) are there to answer our questions on all the steps and the buddying system really allows us to exchange easily, in a very stimulating atmosphere!
    I recommend it 100%!