Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Avg Rating:4.99 ( 2029 reviews )

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 11,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

all (2029) reviews for Le Wagon →

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Stockholm, Nice, Milan, Casablanca
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Bordeaux, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Belo Horizonte, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Stockholm, Santiago, St. Louis, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis, Amsterdam, Madrid, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Best bootcamp!
    - 9/2/2021
    Jorge Arias  User Photo
    Jorge Arias • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I had been wanting to change careers and become a web developer for a while, and I finally ended up choosing Le Wagon to kickstart this journey. I am really glad I did! Sure, I could have learned by myself - there are really great resources online, that is true! But Le Wagon uses a very specific learning process that really ensures we absorb and apply the knowledge in an optimal way via their own platform, challenges and projects. And that’s not counting all the skills we acquire that are necessary in a developer position, outside of just programming language skills, such as learning how to learn (so important!), working together as a team, version control with Git, product design with Figma, Agile methodologies, writing user stories, prioritizing features for an MVP, etc. On top of that, Le Wagon Montréal counts on an amazing team and I am glad to now be part of that international community! I am super excited to start my new job as a full stack developer.
    - 8/26/2021
    Zelal Aslan  User Photo
    Zelal Aslan • Verified via LinkedIn
    9 weeks to learn code  !  Well you can think that it’s impossible ... it’s not easy actually , but not impossible  !

There is a steady pace, with a lot of knowledg to assimilate but every thing it’s make to help you ! Even if you’re a real novice .. like i was.

The Teachers are really good, patient and friendly ! The organisation is great and what can i say about  the staff ? They are awesome ! You can see that every body love his/her  job and they are happy  to make your day  nice !

So, my experience at Le Wagon it was great ! More than that !
  • Thomas  User Photo
    Thomas • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined the Le Wagon 6 month part-time Bootcamp after having a keen interest and curiosity in technology but little exposure to technical skills...

Le Wagon comfortably changed that! You will learn, a lot!

The setup - a lecture and then pair programming working through some fairly tough (& what felt like almost impossible at times!) challenges was a great way to learn and build confidence/technical acumen around concepts. Each subject closes with an interactive "Live Code" where concepts are ironed out by Le Wagon's tutors. Throughout the course, Le Wagon gives you exposure to the fundamentals of Web and Software Development through the likes of Ruby, Rails, JavaScript, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, Heroku, Git, Github & AJAX....plus way more..!

Immediately, the curriculum immerses you in the fundamentals of programming, understanding data types and how to manipulate them. Ruby is the back-end language of choice for Le Wagon,  a good introduction to programming with very clean syntax and easy to read for those with little programming experience (and even a delight to those who have programmed in the past!). You will build a couple of small software applications using an MVC design pattern (and object-oriented programming) in pure Ruby which is a workout for the brain!

The course content moves on to relational databasing (SQL, sqlite3, Active Record), important for any developer to have learnings on. The front-end is next! You'll learn to hand-code the core fundamentals of Web Development using HTML & CSS. Popular techniques like Flexbox, CSS Grid, and Bootstrap are included too to keep your front-end sharp. JavaScript core fundamentals, DOM Manipulation, AJAX as well as plugins will give you an edge to your front end and keep the coding strong...that's not to mention that learning to prototype and wireframe an application is right after that...did I mention that you learn a lot?!

Bringing it all together - you'll launch into Rails, a popular framework that will take everything you've learned so far into account and add a lot of flexibility to any application you build. Once you've gained a little confidence, you'll join a small team and work in an agile manner to build a couple of applications utilizing everything that you've learned so far. The peak of the Bootcamp is demoing your final project at the end for everyone to see (including alumni, the general public, and your friends and family if you like!).

Post Bootcamp there is a career week that focuses on finding work in the industry if that's your aim. You'll learn how to level up your cover letters, resumes and hear from alumni who now work in the industry as well as industry professionals about tackling coding challenges and interviews. There are "Get Me Hired" events where companies will discuss their culture and upcoming roles. Le Wagon doesn't promise a job after the Bootcamp but will set you up in a very strong position to start looking. There are a lot of tech jobs out there - and A LOT of companies looking for technical skills, especially the ones that Le Wagon teaches.

Le Wagon has a huge emphasis on culture and community. The energy is incredibly positive & the Teachers/Teacher Assistants are always happy to help and answer questions (even outside of class time usually). If anyone is curious to upskill or career change, I couldn't recommend Le Wagon enough. Even those with technical backgrounds find a lot of value in the course. Personally, I've now had exposure to an entirely new world (with a creative industry background as a pro musician as well as retail & sales).

Previous to joining Le Wagon I had done a lot of research on different Bootcamps...
    I am very happy to have chosen them and I look forward to continuing my journey in tech.
  • Worth it!
    - 8/25/2021
    Lena  User Photo
    Lena • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I was looking for a career change and decided to enroll in the full time web development course at Le Wagon. It’s by far the best decision I have ever made! I dove in with barely any coding experience, but in just 9 weeks I was able to learn so much on both front and back-end programming.
    It’s definitely a fast-paced learning experience and was hard at times, but the teachers were all incredibly patient and everyone in my class pushed each other to challenge ourselves.
    The staffs fully prepare you to get your career started (making a CV, interview prep, zoom calls with companies, etc.) after the bootcamp. And in the end you will be forever connected to all the impressive alumni network, around the world.
    I highly recommend!
  • Product Owner
    - 8/24/2021
    Jean  User Photo
    Jean • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I arrived in the wagon as a Product Owner. I definitely find in the wagon program a way to improve my technical development skills.
    The lessons and the learning methodology are really well-built. Teacher are comprehensive and patient. After a few weeks, I was the first impressed by my progress.
    A PO will lead and communicate better with the development team. With the wagon, PO will understand developper work and their difficulties. The PO will become more efficiency.
    For me, I decided to go further and to find a job as a full-stack developer.

• Andrew Calder  User Photo
    Andrew Calder • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    As a career changer moving from mechanical engineering to software engineering, Le Wagon Melbourne was the perfect choice.

The curriculum is excellent. The ramp from simple command line programs to full stack web apps is so good that it's obvious the curriculum has been refined over many years. Le Wagon Melbourne is a very tight-knit team. The instructors foster a super friendly atmosphere. The career support post-graduation has been top notch - plenty of workshops, industry events and individual help. I can't emphasise enough that the most valuable thing about the bootcamp is the community. You form a very powerful network with your fellow students and the staff. This is really important when it comes to getting introductions, hearing about job openings etc. You will also make good friends!

I highly recommend!
  • Sébastien  User Photo
    Sébastien • Web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to change careers by studying at Le Wagon boot camp.

It was a very good choice! The teachers were very pateint and always ready to help. The challenges were tough, but necessary to be able to fully understand how programming works.

After the Le Wagon, I started working freelance as a full-stack web developer.
  • Adrien   User Photo
    Adrien • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to follow Le Wagon bootcamp during my gap year at HEC Paris. I wanted to complete my business background in order to launch my entrepreneurial project or become a PO in a tech company after my studies. The choice of Le Wagon was natural because of its reputation, its dynamic alumni network and its part-time programme which fitted with my schedule. Conclusion: the quality of the pedagogy (availability of the teachers, benevolence, learning materials, etc.) and the smooth running of Le Wagon platform (access to exercises, calendar reminders, zoom links, etc.) have far exceeded my expectations. They have provided a comfort that I had never experienced in my previous e-learning experiences!
  • Vera Trindade  User Photo
    Vera Trindade • Data Product Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    This bootcamp gave me the edge I needed to boost my career!

Before that I knew a little python from a couple of online courses but nothing serious - I’m a mechanical engineer and had little to no experience programming. That was all about to change, since then I learnt python for real, statistics, data wrangling, machine learning all by doing challenging projects. The teachers were good, and I mean really there for us - ever little issue I had they were there. One thing that absolutely surprised me was although the bootcamp was entirely online, due to covid situation, the students were "handpicked" and a healthy camaraderie emerged between us, which was the cherry on the top! I have nothing but great memories from this experience - besides the intensiveness of all the work, but hey that's what it takes to learn something as challenging.

After the bootcamp, I found a fantastic job on a startup as a data product manager, all thanks to the skills I acquired at LeWagon Lisbon.
  • Thomas  User Photo
    Thomas • Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to change careers in my mid 30's, and after lots of research, I settled on Le Wagon Tokyo.

It was a great choice! The instructors were friendly, thorough, and experienced in the field. The structure of the lessons was easy to follow, so when I started the challenges, I had a good idea what I needed to do. The challenges were tough, but do-able. Whenever I had any issues, a teacher was always available to help me get through it.

After the bootcamp, I was able to use the knowledge I'd gained to land a developer job.
  • Ali Salem  User Photo
    Ali Salem • Student Verified via GitHub
     I recently finished the le wagon bootcamp and I can clearly say it was life changing for me. Before that I worked in business and social fields and I needed a change, which came at a perfect timing. Super excited to get on with my tech career

I have never learned so many useful Skills in my
    Life in such small period of time. The TAs and the Buddy System were exceptionally good in allowing students to engage in problems on their own and search for a way to solve it together without the solution being revealed.

On top of that we had wonderful and inclusive community that made this journey even better.
    Totally recommended for anyone looking to extend their knowledge in coding or change careers and meet the most amazing and bright group of people along the way.
  • iñaki  User Photo
    iñaki • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The Bootcamp was a wonderful experience for me. I really enjoyed. It’s incredible how much you can learn in 10 weeks !!!! Teachers and staff are incredibles. They helped me for found some public funding to paid the bootcamp. It was an excellent opportunity to enter in the world of coding.