Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Chengdu, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.), applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationAmsterdam, Dubai, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Shanghai, Santiago
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Rennes, Bali, Kyoto, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubai, Stockholm, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Singapore, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Henry Hall  User Photo
    Henry Hall • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before Le Wagon I was a graduate engineer, looking to boost my skill set whilst searching for a job. I decided the Le wagon data science bootcamp would be a great way to do this and this proved to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! I couldn’t recommend the course enough, the staff/ teachers were incredible, curriculum expertly planned and the general environment inviting and warm. We were pushed to the limits of our abilities and put in a great position to start building our own projects, in my case using the latest tech in deep learning language processing to build an environmentally focused sentiment detection platform, something I couldn’t have dreamed of doing before the course began.
  • Alexandre Zagame  User Photo
    Alexandre Zagame • Consultant Web Developer • Verified via LinkedIn
    I decided to learn to code after several years working in sales and business development. I chose le Wagon because of their applied methodology and their focus on teaching people without any prior coding knowledge as well as their well earned reputation within the industry.

I joined the first class of the Stockholm campus and during 9 weeks I immersed myself into the world of web development. Not only did I learn coding but also how to work in a team with profiles so different from mine. I am very happy to have had teachers from all over the world who had either completed the bootcamp themselves, or were long-time industry professionals. This was very encouraging for my future.

If you are thinking about joining a coding bootcamp know that it will be the best decision you will make. Being able to achieve so much in so little time and learn a whole new scope of hard skills is incredible. If you are on that decision cross-road, keep in mind that joining a bootcamp is not the easy road to take. Give it your full commitment, set the right expectations from the beginning and never give up. You won’t regret it.
  • Amazing experience
    - 1/18/2021
    Agata  User Photo
    Agata • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I worked in managerial roles in food retail for the last 11 years. I wanted a new challenge in my professional life and I decided last year to change my career. I wanted to find a reputable school to start my journey in programming world that would point me in the right direction. Joining Le Wagon was the best decision that I could make after leaving my job. I had the most amazing 9 weeks of a very intensive learning.
    The whole experience was fantastic. The teachers, TA’s, students, the whole community willing to help when required was something refreshing and very modern approach.
    Le Wagon learning system is something that stood out for me. It is very well organised, it has loads of helpful learning materials, challenges and of course one-on-one help from teachers, our favourite “tickets”. I loved the most working on our team final projects in the last 3 weeks of the bootcamp. This was the opportunity for us all to see how much we all learnt and the fact that we had required skills and knowledge that allowed us to build a real product was simply great! An extremely rewarding feeling! I still can’t believe what we achieved in only 9 weeks time.
    Thanks to Le Wagon team for all of their help and support! You rock guys!
  • Giulia Martinelli  User Photo
    Giulia Martinelli • Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Earlier this year I was  fresh out of university and, of course, unemployed.
    Scrolling through linkedin made it even worse, companies weren't hiring and even if they were, I was under qualified.
    I found Le Wagon while looking for a way to work in a creative and competitive field.
    The bootcamp was life changing!
    My teachers were... extraordinary and are still there to help whenever I need them to.
    The lessons and the daily challenges were smart and engaging.
    I couldn't have asked for more because 9 weeks later I was a developer who also got to develop her product.
    After 1 month and a half I found a great job while still working with my Le Wagon teammates on various projects.
    Le Wagon is the best thing that happened to me!

• Katrina Amor Robles  User Photo
    Katrina Amor Robles • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've looked at so many bootcamps offered but Le Wagon was the only one that guaranteed a quality experience. I had to consider the costs because bootcamps are not cheap! Choosing to go to LeWagon Milano's Full stack developer program is probably one of the top best three decisions I've made. I didn't know any code or even knew that my computer could do more than just check Facebook and Instagram. Now I'm creating full web applications after Le Wagon's 9 week bootcamp. I tried out Le Wagon's  free seminar's online before applying for the school and I was quite impressed with  how the seminar was managed. The program itself was challenging and intensive but I was completely supported every day with prepared tools and  with fully available professional teachers. What I love is even after the bootcamp, we still have access to all of our tools  and even more extra tools as well as a supported international alumni community  to help us embrace and develop our new skills. Le Wagon has really figured out how to teach the mentality of coding as well as give you the necessary skills to apply in real world settings. Above all of that, the teachers and the people I've met in Le Wagon are truly one of a kind. I guess, I wouldn't love coding so much if it wasn't for the experience Le Wagon offered.  I just wished I did it sooner!
  • marco checchi  User Photo
    marco checchi • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was in marketing, I studied management and innovation, but I had seen web developers work at my companied and I always envied their job and their freedom.
    A friend of mine recommended le wagon milan, where the organizer is very friendly and entrepeneurial and the course is really good.

I quit my job and went for it.. Just two months after I'm about to launch a mobile app and I got an amazing job offer as a freelance.
    It really opened my mind and I had an amazing time with the students, the teachers and the organize, who now are friends to me.
    I loved it!
  • Erika  User Photo
    Erika • Front-end Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I did Le Wagon’s Full-stack Web Development bootcamp in Montreal (batch #438). Before deciding to change careers I had worked in accounting for 8 years. I joined the bootcamp to solidify the basics of front-end I learned prior to the course, to learn more about back-end and get a more product oriented perspective on web development. It is a bootcamp that really cares about delivering excellent quality, we had plenty of support when we needed (superb student/teacher ratio) and their course material is really well structured.
    All in all, I had a great experience! I found full-time employment 3 months after completing the course (during a pandemic),  so it was time absolutely well spent!
  • Web Dev Bootcamp
    - 1/14/2021
    Renaud AF  User Photo
    Renaud AF • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Before joining Le Wagon Montreal bootcamp (batch 482), I was working as a consultant in process improvement in France. When I came back to Montreal, I was looking for a new challenge and I learned about Le Wagon on the internet. I decided to join the program because I wanted to learn more about web development and I thought it would be a great complement to my bachelor in IT and Finance. From the beginning to the end, I LOVED my experience. The teachers and teacher assistants were incredible and the curriculum was very well structured. I came in with minimal knowledge about programming and before the end; I was able to fully develop a web app. Don't expect to know everything about coding when you are done with the bootcamp, but you will have the skills set to learn a lot more by yourself! Joining Le Wagon is not only joining a bootcamp, it's joining a family! You have access to a lot of knowledge and you can join any alumni, teacher or TA after you are done if you have any questions. Moreover, I strongly recommend doing the career week after the bootcamp, you learn a lot about the to-dos and to-don't, they connect you with different companies to learn more about the job market and I was able to land an internship with one of the companies! I would 100% recommend Le Wagon, it's an amazing experience!

• Sadegh Houshyar  User Photo
    Sadegh Houshyar • Data analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Thanks to Le Wagon, my dream to become a data scientist has come true. I attended Le Wagon Montreal Data Science and Machine Learning course (batch 514) in October of 2020. before Le Wagon I started my self study plan but I was struggling in finding best learning path, there were a lot of online courses and resources and I could not trust them. Time is money and I did not like to do reworking or wasting time. Le Wagon was recognized for its coding bootcamp in Montreal and when I realized the data science bootcamp had been launched, I decided to register and start my new journey. They covered a lot of subjects in the field of data science. I had never learnt such amount of skills in such a short period of time before. It was beyond my exceptions and I would highly recommend this course to anyone who has a passion for learning data science.
  • Great choice!
    Karo  User Photo
    Karo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    During the first lockdown in March, I started to do some free online coding courses. I realised that I could do it professionally!
    I did my research and picked Le Wagon as they had great reviews and the curriculum was really good too (I consulted that with my friends who work as programmers).
    I was in batch 474, started in October 2020, finished in December. It was intense time (I choose the full-time option), but surprisingly I never felt too overwhelmed and at the end of the course I was amazed to see how much I learned in just 2 months. I remember being impressed hearing that some of our teachers and TAs finished the same bootcamp only few months before us and they had a great knowledge and were extremely helpful.
    Most of the people in our batch had nothing to do with coding before the bootcamp and by the end we were able to create some really cool web apps!
  • Experience Geniale
    Huy Vu Nguyen  User Photo
    Huy Vu Nguyen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Je recommande le bootcamp du Wagon à 100%. En 9 semaines on arrive à acquérir des bases très solides en développement web. Les profs sont investis, ils nous challengent énormément mais sont toujours à l'écoute en cas de besoin. La présence des anciens étudiants en tant que profs assistants est vraiment un plus. Merci à toute l'équipe, ce fut une expérience humaine assez dingue. Si vous hésitez encore, allez sur place parler avec des étudiants, vous allez être surpris de la motivation et la bonne humeur qui règne :)
  • Web Dev Bootcamp
    Kurt  User Photo
    Kurt • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before joining Le Wagon I was working in sales and was keen to make the  switch to become a developer. Le Wagon made the process vey smooth for me, from the interview to the prep work and set up. I joined a hybrid batch which was cool and despite some people not being able to be onsite we still all had the same experience due to the high engagement and activities we done which was great! One of the main reasons I chose Le Wagon was that it was a product focused bootcamp and I got to pitch an idea and build it from scratch which is truly a great skill to be able to have in your locker! The TA’s we had were amazing and very supportive and even after the course  have stayed in touch and the careers support team is great also