Amsterdam, Bali, Barcelona, Belo Horizonte, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Madrid, Marseille, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, St. Louis, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tokyo

Avg Rating:4.99 ( 1924 reviews )

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, journalists, architects, designers, etc.) and more than 11,000 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

all (1924) reviews for Le Wagon →

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationDubai, Nice, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Oslo, Lausanne, Shanghai, Santiago, Amsterdam, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Shanghai, Santiago, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

MySQL, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Sinatra, jQuery, Rails, CSS, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationMadrid, Bali, Kyoto, Copenhagen, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Brussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis, Amsterdam, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Lisbon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Belo Horizonte, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Munich, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, St. Louis, Amsterdam, Madrid, Singapore, Stockholm, Casablanca
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Anne-Marie Nault  User Photo
    Anne-Marie Nault • Full Stack Developer Verified via GitHub
    I had been wanting to change careers and become a web developer for a while, and I finally ended up choosing Le Wagon to kickstart this journey. I am really glad I did! Sure, I could have learned by myself - there are really great resources online, that is true! But Le Wagon uses a very specific learning process that really ensures we absorb and apply the knowledge in an optimal way via their own platform, challenges and projects. And that’s not counting all the skills we acquire that are necessary in a developer position, outside of just programming language skills, such as learning how to learn (so important!), working together as a team, version control with Git, product design with Figma, Agile methodologies, writing user stories, prioritizing features for an MVP, etc. On top of that, Le Wagon Montréal counts on an amazing team and I am glad to now be part of that international community! I am super excited to start my new job as a full stack developer.
  • Rachel-nas  User Photo
    Rachel-nas • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    After 7 years of experience in web project management, I wanted to enrich my functional profile through the acquisition of real technical skills. That's why I joined Le Wagon to train as a FullStack Web Developer.
    My first idea was therefore to enrich my technical skills and thus have an expertise in web project management, both on a functional and technical level. But after 9 weeks of bootcamp and two projects developed in a team, I discovered a new passion. The full-time training is very intensive. But it is also very rich in terms of learning and on a human level. You get into the rhythm very quickly and eventually the time passes so quickly that you feel nostalgic before the end of the course.
    I spent 9 amazing weeks, the training in general is very well organised and the staff is very competent and educational. I recommend this experience to anyone who wants to learn.
  • Cindy G.  User Photo
    Cindy G. • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I just graduated from Le Wagon web development bootcamp and I feel very excited for the future.
    I learnt so much in such a short time about backend and frontend languages of course but also on how to work more efficiently as a team on a project for example.
    After working for 10 years in the tech industry on the business side, I feel the bootcamp gave me the skills to upgrade my career.
    I am thankful for the journey and happy to join the Le Wagon community.
  • Julien Mathieu  User Photo
    Julien Mathieu • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I attended Le Wagon #550 in Paris (March 2021). It was a great experience. The boot camp is very intense and teaches you all you need to launch a tech product or start a career as a developer. I would recommend it any day. Not only does it teach you the necessary programming skills, front and back end, but it also opens the door to all the Le Wagon online resources and community. Definitely worth your time and investment if you consider learning web development.
  • Hwa Jie  User Photo
    Hwa Jie • Student Verified via GitHub
    I underwent the 6 month part time full stack web development bootcamp in Singapore and never looked back. The course was very extensive and required us to cram a lot into the 6 months, but we all emerged as better coders. It was a truly immersive experience with pitch nights and demo days to bring concepts and products to life - if anything it was TOO much excitement in the times of COVID. Post the course completion, Le Wagon also went through the trouble of arranging career talks and invited external guest speakers to come down and share their experiences, making sure that we had everything we needed in order to make the next move in our careers.

In all, choosing to learn how to code was one of the best decisions I made in the stagnant year of 2020. It was such an amazing experience learning how to code alongside other determined professionals, and though the journey was tough, my excellent teachers Prima, Miguel and Ann always made sure that I walked out of class learning just a little bit more. Would definitely recommend as a place to go in a heartbeat to anyone who's considering learning how to code.

• Lucila  User Photo
    Lucila • Civil Engineer & Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The total experience was a success!
    The course is very well organized and I think it's very complete. Fully accompanied from the first moment, all the staff ready to help you. A course with a lot of good vibes! Highly recommended if you have the opportunity to do so.
  • Antoine Boucher  User Photo
    Antoine Boucher • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before Le Wagon I had tried many time to learn by myself how to code in order to be able to build projects as a creative outlet. Unfortunately, despite the abundance of ressources online I just didn’t know where to start and couldn’t find a program with the right structure for me to learn by myself. Additionally, keeping myself motivated enough to keep learning by myself proved to be difficult.Le Wagon helped address all theses issues. The program is perfectly structured to gain a thorough understanding of the fundamentals before building on more advanced topics and sets you up to be able to build on that foundation at your own pace later on. Additionally, I found the blend of lectures and practice allowed me to really challenge and validate my understanding before moving on.However, the best thing about the program remains the people, both students and teachers. Le Wagon built such a wonderful community that makes the experience enjoyable and motivating. Learning alongside such driven individuals made me want to give it my best and fostered an amazing atmosphere to keep us motivated and excited for the duration of the program. Being able to count on your peers and mutually contribute to our learning experience is of immense value.Overall I couldn’t be more proud of what I accomplished over these last few months. I met amazing people and learn exciting new skills which I look forward to push further as I begin working on new projects.Thank you for an amazing 6 months!
  • Maite  User Photo
    Maite • Fullstack Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I chose Le Wagon because it was recommended to me by 2 friends that had done it a couple of years back. It was super demanding (as you can expect for a coding bootcamp) but it was the best decision I made. The level of organisation and support was everything I was missing when learning by myself. From day 1 you are able to access the entire curriculum, slides, resources, exercises and videos you are going to use during the course. The teachers are available at all times to answer your questions and you get to meet and work with a group of people that are going through the same process as you. Last but not least, you get to join a 10K+ global community, where you can always connect with new people.
  • Mason Tay  User Photo
    Mason Tay • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I did Le Wagon Singapore in 2020/2020 and the bootcamp was amazing as a comprehensive overview of how the an app works end to end and sets a fantastic base to explore any areas of programming that you will be more interested in.

Big thanks to Miguel, Prima and Ann for an amazing journey and it was incredible seeing paper ideas become actual products across Ad Tech, Ed Tech and Social enterprise platforms. Excited for what's to come!
  • Margarita Maltseva  User Photo
    Margarita Maltseva • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I want to take my chance to say thank you to Le Wagon Singapore. My decision to go there to learn how to code is one of the best choices I’ve ever made. I joined part time course for the last six months. The experience was amazing! And the real stars are incredible teachers who always there to help and support. They made sure that the material was well understood and never missed a chance to double check on how are we doing during challenges completion.
    Now, after 24 weeks I am not sure if I am going to become a developer, but these weeks definitely changed my life. I will suggest to everyone who ever thought about learning how to code to choose Le Wagon without any hesitation. This school will give you much more than just code understanding but new friends and the greatest community :)
  • Sébastien Ternest  User Photo
    Sébastien Ternest • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I chose this bootcamp to launch a  new career. And I really liked it !
    Le Wagon offers full-time(9weeks) and part-time courses(24weeks).
    Le wagon provides you a very good kitt, with videos, tutorials, slides, source code, cheatsheets, etc, that will lead you from 0 to a Ruby on rails  project deployed on a server .
    Steps:
      1) Exercices with "complex"Ruby challenges, being familiar with Github.
      2) db schema design and sql.
      3) Object-oriented programming.
      4) Frontend with html, css, bootstrap, and javascript.
      5)Use of Ruby on Rails, the powerful MVC framework(Model-View-Controller).Authentication,Authorization, building APIS, Deployment on Heroku,testing and many more things will be observed.
      6) 2  projects: a clone of airbnb and  a personal  project.

• Robert  User Photo
    Robert • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended Le Wagon Melbourne in late 2020. Just wanted to share my experience in case anyone else is considering learning how to code through this bootcamp. Overall, I had a really wonderful experience. As someone who had almost no experience with coding, I'm very satisified with what I was able to learn in just 9 weeks. A large part of this has to do with the course structure. The content progresses in a very thoughtful way - every day builds upon the previous one enough to challenge you (and you will be challenged!), but not enough to make you feel completety lost. The bootcamp has a way of showing you how to do things the "hard way" first, before revealing the short-cuts or "easy way" of accomplishing something. While I found it a little bit frustrating at the time, this technique helped me to deeply understand what was going on behind the scenes.

Looking back, I was given a very solid foundation in understanding the fundamentals of programming, and how to tackle difficult problems, instead of just learning short-cuts to build a flashing product. Once you finish, you'll probably be applying for junior developer roles and a big part of those applications are coding challenges. In my experience, these challenges became very manageble after the bootcamp - but would have been impossible for me before!

Besides the content, the Le Wagon team in Melbourne are fantastic. They really take care in selecting friendly, accepting and genuine people. I've made so many friends through my batch, the teachers, and even wider alumni network in Melbourne. The company is really big on community and hosts many events and meet-ups both during and post-bootcamp. If finding like-minded people and networking is important to you I'd definitely recommend Le Wagon!