Amsterdam, Angers, Bali, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chengdu, Cologne, Dubai, Istanbul, Kyoto, Lausanne, Lille, Lima, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Marseille, Mauritius, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Online, Oslo, Paris, Playa del Carmen, Porto, Rennes, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zurich

Le Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity & technical expertise makes the community unique.

Graduates of Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp will be proficient in Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML & CSS, APIs, Github, and Heroku. The bootcamp requires 60 hours of online work to prepare for the course. In two months, web development students will be able to build several web applications, including a clone of Airbnb and a personal project. Graduates of the Web Development bootcamp go on to become developers and product managers. Graduates of the Data Science bootcamp will be proficient in Python, SQL and be able to implement Machine Learning algorithms. They go on to become data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists. The bootcamp requires 40 hours of online work to prepare for the course.

• Data Science Course - Full-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, London, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro, Lille, Lausanne, Santiago, Dubai, Nantes, Nice, Milan, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, Angers, Mauritius, Bali, Oslo, Lima, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Data Science Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, London, Nantes, Montreal, Shanghai, Marseille, Mexico City, Singapore, Santiago, Berlin, Lyon, Casablanca, Barcelona, Madrid, Lima, Lille, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Lausanne, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Angers, Online
    Our data science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic mathematic & programming background required
  • Web Development Course - Full-time

CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL
    LocationRennes, Oslo, Madrid, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Milan, Chengdu, Bali, Mexico City, Tokyo, Marseille, Kyoto, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Montreal, Shanghai, Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Lille, London, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Bordeaux, Angers, Mauritius, Zurich, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape Town
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
  • Web Development Course - Part-time

LocationBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Marseille, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, Oslo, Lausanne, Seoul, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Santiago, Istanbul, Rennes, Amsterdam, Singapore, Casablanca, Madrid, Mauritius, Lisbon, Bali, Kyoto, Munich, Dubai, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Angers, Online
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum skills required
    Prep WorkRuby track on Codecademy
  • Riley Chapman  User Photo
    Riley Chapman • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I came to Portugal for a masters program and after almost two years of applying for jobs in my area with no luck, I decided to change track and learn how to code. I had absolutely zero experience but the format of the web development bootcamp was incredibly accessible. The course was certainly challenging but also incredibly gratifying. The way the course progressed was perfect, starting with the foundations and moving towards more and more complex concepts. It worked well because all of the skills we learned were constantly reinforced when we moved on to the more advanced coding. The daily schedule was very conducive to my learning style with short lectures and heavy emphasis on the practical exercises. The teachers and teaching assistants were so knowledgeable and approachable I always felt comfortable to ask for help even if I was struggling with something simple. The course provided me with an incredible base knowledge to enter the world of coding and taught me how to think like a programmer. Although I am not actively pursuing a job right now, I am confident that when I do, I will be very well prepared to start my career as a junior developer and progress quickly with the skills I learned. Above all of this, I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff at Le Wagon in Lisbon. Everyone was truly amazing, intelligent, wonderful people that made the whole experience even better. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is eager to learn to code with no prior experience as well as to people who want to hone their skills and build on previous knowledge.

• Clément  User Photo
    Clément • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After a few years working in digital marketing, I attended the web development bootcamp in Paris to learn to code.
    It gave me the required knowledge and methods to start my journey as a web developer.
    You'll learn the fundamentals of programming as well as the back-end and front-end basis you need to code and deploy your first web apps.
    What I loved the most is the pedagogy used, which has been tried and tested over the years and is carefully thought out to help us progress as efficiently as possible.
    The professors and TAs are great and always there to support us during these 9 intense weeks. After the bootcamp, you'll forever be part of Le Wagon's community, a caring community full of opportunities.
    Wether you want to become a developer of just improve you tech skills, Le Wagon will be fore sure a life-changing adventure.
  • Christian  User Photo
    Christian • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After 10 years of professional experience, I realized that data management was fundamental to streamline processes and precisely measure company performance. This is why I decided to specialize in this domain with Le Wagon Data Science Bootcamp. I can say that it exceeded my expectations.
    Firstly, the prepwork and the Python week0 ensure that you start the bootcamp at the same level as everyone else. Then, the balance between theoretical lectures and practical exercises along the bootcamp is perfectly adjusted so that 9 weeks after your first lines of Python, you are already developing prediction models based on neural networks.
    Finally, the most important thing is that after the bootcamp, le Wagon does not leave you all alone in the Data Science world, you always have a lot of help and support from the staff and also from the alumni network to help you find your own direction.
    All of this gave me enough confidence to start my own business as a freelance in data analytics.
    Thanks Le Wagon!
  • Timothée Filhol  User Photo
    Timothée Filhol • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I completed the full-time Data Science bootcamp at Le Wagon in Paris from January to March 2022. Having a non-technical background, the bootcamp allowed me to develop great technical skills in coding (Python), Data Science, Analysis and Engineering. Even if the bootcamp is very intense and quite technical, the TAs (Teaching Assistant) and the Le Wagon staff will ensure that you comprehend every concept, learn how to properly use Data Science tools and make the most of this amazing experience. Another great perk is that you can take the AI Developer certification following the bootcamp, delivered by the French government and for which the bootcamp will have prepared you for 9 weeks. All in all, the Data Science bootcamp at Le Wagon is a great way to step into the world of Data.
  • Julie Gastellu  User Photo
    Julie Gastellu • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Above all, it is an intellectually stimulating human adventure. Every day we have new notions to assimilate and challenges that bring out the best in us. We are always welcomed and well-surrounded. It also teaches us to have the mental capacity to never give up, the self-confidence to perform, and how to carry out a project alone or in a team. It is a complete training that gives access to many professional opportunities, to a serene personal development and to a rich network of caring alumni.

I was following a common career path: prep school, business school and permanent contract in a big company. I was looking for the X factor. Something was definitely missing. I realized that I was attracted to the tech scene. Coding is a huge asset on the labour market today. I needed a fresh start which made sense. The Wagon arrived at the railway station and I got on board. Trust the method, it works 💪

Now, I am thrilled. It feels like so many new doors have been opened !
    I am contemplating the future with a positive and a confident mindset knowing the Wagon family will always be there !
    Definitely feel free to do the same, such a refreshing experience !
  • Great Program!
    - 5/5/2022
    Tempestt  User Photo
    Tempestt • Fullstack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I completed Le Wagon's Web Development bootcamp in Lisbon, Portugal this year, and I must say that I am beyond satisfied with the program!  Before I began, I was having burnout after working in Public Health in a busy hospital.  Le Wagon took me under their wing and prepared me for the web development world in more ways than one.  They encouraged us to be bold, be involved and ask questions, and no question was too silly to ask.  I also appreciated that the instructors taught us best practices used in the industry.

The program was really intense and challenging but so fruitful, especially towards the end when we're expected to produce projects and present them in Le Wagon's Demo Day.  Our team built a marketplace app and another project that featured a live auction!  Le Wagon's staff was there to help us with any issues every step of the way!  I learned so much!

I graduated feeling empowered and prepared to take on the web development field.  If you are debating on whether to attend or not, trust my review and the reviews of others.  You will not be disappointed!
  • Go for it
    - 5/5/2022
    Stephan A.  User Photo
    Stephan A. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have attended Le Wagon full time web development bootcamp in Paris. I really loved the result oriented and pragmatic approach to make sure you have all the relevant skills in a 9 weeks time frame. I think the program fits perfect if you are looking to become a full time web developer. But it is also a great fit if you are looking to develop coding skills as an entrepreneur or as a more versatile profile, which is my case. Cherry on the cake: with the alumni network you have the perfect community to help you if needed after the bootcamp.
  • Gabriella Garcia  User Photo
    Gabriella Garcia • Full Stack Web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I'm a graduated Full Stack Web Developer by Le Wagon and my experience was and still is great, since I'm still in contact with many Alumini in the Le Wagon network. It's a complete Bootcamp with practical lessons, where you can resolve may challenges every class with the help of teachers, TA's and your classmates. It's an environment to get you ready for a day to day of a programmer where you most likely will work with a team and have to collaborate with others in the same code. You will learn from scrach all the main skill to learn how to think and work as a programmer. I never had any contact with programming before and with this Bootcamp I fell in love with it and got a job as a junior programmer two months after graduating.  For me it was the best decision I made, putting myself to the challenge of changing careers with the Le Wagon Bootcamp.
  • Aadel  User Photo
    Aadel • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I used to work in the banking sector before joining Le Wagon. My mission was to coach clients as well as colleagues in the Retail & Private Banking in their digital transition. Even if the challenge my team and I faced every day was great, I felt it wasn't enough. I wanted to contribute to design and develop the bank's digital channels based on everything I learned from being close to the end users.

There are many coding schools in Brussels, but I was looking for the one that would allow me to work on real projects from scratch. With Le Wagon, I'm immersed in daily challenges with my buddy and a team of teachers if any problem is detected. As the challenges progress, my buddy and I feel like devs, startup founders, designers, and much more! incredible feeling!

I discovered new tools and concepts used in the tech world and sometimes deepened my knowledge for some of them I already knew. You will end this training with more opportunities than DEV back-end, front-end and FullStack if you want to choose another path: growth marketer/hacker, UI/UX designer, product manager, product owner,....

The experience was amazing and I highly recommend it to EVERYONE.
    Learning and/or understanding code at Le Wagon is the best way to stay competitive or to reorient your career.
    The opportunities are just huge!
  • Gustavo Cunha  User Photo
    Gustavo Cunha • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did the full-time Le Wagon Data Science Bootcamp remotely in Rio de Janeiro. It was an amazing experience, far better than I was expecting.

Firstly, the course is very focused on practice: we spent about 6 hours per day coding and solving challenges.

Secondly, the course shows us a wide range of tools/topics that we can use on our projects and future jobs: SQL, statistics, storytelling, machine learning, deep learning, and data engineering.

Besides, students have the opportunity to finish the Bootcamp with their project:
    1.  we choose what is the topics of the project;
    2.  we do the project ourselves (teachers and TA just give help when needed, they don't do the project for us); and
    3.  we present the project (on Youtube).
    This final project is quite challenging but we learn a lot from it.

Last but not least, the networking opportunity is amazing, not only with our colleagues in the Bootcamp but also with the rest of the Le Wagon community (more than 10,000 ex-students).

To summarize, if I had to go back in time and decide if I would do (or not) the Bootcamp, I would decide to do it again without any doubt.
  • Fred Clausen  User Photo
    Fred Clausen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    For me, Le Wagon Lisbon was the place to be. It was winter, and Lisbon has better weather than the more Nordic parts of Europe. Course #803 consisted of 11 students. Finding a job was not my top priority. I wanted the ability to create a full-stack website out of my head.

Whilst I had plenty of experience, I did not know where to start, how to put a workable architecture together and deliver a finished website. This bootcamp helped me with everything and produced an end-to-end web app. It was very fast paced. I’ve waited 6 weeks before writing a review as I wanted to go over everything again at my own pace.

The concept of a bootcamp comes from the military: “Sweat saves blood.” The complete day-to-day curriculum is known up-front. Which means you must keep up. If not, you are coached to help you where you are weak. If you were stuck for more than 20 minutes, you could ask for help. So, with 5 minutes discussion you were on the move again instead of spending the rest of the day on google looking for answers. Everybody needs some help at some stage. It might sound tough but if you pass the pre-course work you should be fine, provided you work hard.

Most days follow the same pattern. The day starts with an instructor giving you a demo of the day’s topic. There is never any doubt that what you learn works because you see it happening before your very eyes. The rest of the day is spent solving a structured set of problems.

My mother often said that a bad workman always blames his tools. This is very true in the software world. However, “I saw it done this morning” is a powerful motive to get on with the job and stop doubting the tools. Buddy programming works very well. You can inspire each other and solve problems much more quickly.

For two weeks I accessed the course remotely. If you must know I was in London visiting my new grandchild. Nobody said the course was only for young people!

In the middle of the course I had my "senior moment." I forgot my Linux root password and had to re-install my entire laptop. Very embarrassing. However, due to the course design, everything was in the cloud so I lost no data.

The career week was awesome. I was able to redesign my CV. Some of the invited companies were my old employers so I was able to recommend them as good workplaces.

• Mage Vezza  User Photo
    Mage Vezza • Ruby Back-end Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had such an amazing experience with this bootcamp. First of all, its manager is a SUPER leader. Milene has amazing leadership skills and helped everybody (and still does!) throughout the course. Second, the teachers are really good and since they are all alumni, they know exactly how desperate we are when doing our first mvc based app. Third, the sense of community is huge.

So, if you are looking to leverage your programming skills, or migrate to tech field, enroll yourself in one of Le Wagon's bootcamp. You can't go wrong and you'll surely learn lots of hard skills and soft skills.

Soft skills? Yeah! We are invited to pitch an idea to be developed as a final project. While developing it, we do it as teams, with scrum dailies and kanban. Also, throughout the journey, you learn you are not alone and if you are stuck on a problem, you can open a ticket with a TA (as you would schedule a call with a senior on your job).