6 Best Coding Bootcamps in Singapore
- 2496Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Montreal
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best Bootcamp ExperienceComing from a Business Administration background, I was looking for a career change into Tech. While looking for a web development bootcamp there were so many o ... Read MoreComing from a Business Administration background, I was looking for a career change into Tech. While looking for a web development bootcamp there were so many options to choose from. With previous bootcamp experiences, other bootcamps were online and lacked student/teacher engagement.... Read Less
After careful consideration of all the choices, I chose Le Wagon because they are different from the other bootcamps, Le Wagon was on campus.
Learning to Code at Le Wagon was a life-changing experience, This was the best learning experience I've had. I actually enjoyed learning with the Professors and TAs and loved engaging with different students every day. This showed me how to collaborate with other developers and build friendships and relationships with people sharing the same passion.
At first, I wasn't sure how I was going to adapt to a new career, but Le Wagon made it easy and showed me how much I loved coding and building projects.
I was fortunate enough to complete the course, have an AWESOME demo of our projects, make new friends, and GET A JOB! 2 weeks post bootcamp.
I'm very thankful for what Le Wagon has taught me and how much they helped me with their career services also.
- 594Reviews19CoursesNew York City, San Francisco, Sydney, London, and 47 more...Washington, Seattle, Melbourne, Singapore, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Cleveland, San Diego, Phoenix, Houston, Los Angeles, Boston, Austin, Online, Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Raleigh, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Toronto, Paris, St. Louis, Nashville, Charlotte, Brisbane, Edinburgh, Manchester, Adelaide, Calgary, Vancouver, Halifax, Columbus, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Louisville, Miami, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Sacramento, San Jose, Tampa, Buffalo, WinnipegGeneral Assembly offers short and long courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more, online and in-person, across 15 camp... Read MoreGeneral Assembly offers short and long courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more, online and in-person, across 15 campuses in 4 continents. Focusing on the most relevant and in-demand skills across data, design, business, and technology, General Assembly is confronting a skills gap and providing access to opportunities in tech. General Assembly offers a breadth of different course offerings and classes range from full-time immersive courses for learners that want to switch to a new career, to part-time courses for learners that are looking to improve their career trajectory by acquiring a new skill set, and mentor-led online circuits for a more flexible way to acquire foundational skills. Read More
5Student - Course: 2. Software Engineering Immersive - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Difficult, Fulfilling, and Life ChangingThis course was worth every penny. I learned so much and grew so much as a developer in this class. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking t ... Read MoreThis course was worth every penny. I learned so much and grew so much as a developer in this class. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking to learn full stack Web Development. The Instructors and TA's are top notch, friendly, and helpful!... Read Less
- 66Reviews12CoursesData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, a... Read MoreData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, and provides comprehensive, hands-on training that helps students jump into practical data science, including R programming, AWS, and Azure tools. The in-person course can be completed in five days, and the online course can be completed within 14 weeks. Bootcamp students are trained in machine learning concepts, and deploy predictive models as a service, complete an IoT (Internet of Things) project, and enter a Kaggle competition. The curriculum is taught by experienced data scientists covering both data science and data engineering. All students participate in an in-class Kaggle competition against their peers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Remote Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp - Seattle
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: 16 Week Remote DSDojo Bootcamp16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thoroug ... Read More16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thorough. The lessons and homework flow very intuitively. The modules covered build on concepts in a way that really helps with understanding. The instructors really promote class interaction which is good for tackling these topics in such a short time, getting our engagement rather than simply lecturing at us. They also encourage participation in a class Kaggle competition, which helps with additional free-form practical application of the concepts covered in class (plus some friendly competition for motivation). Most importantly, the instructors are very interactive, hands on, and passionate. They want to see every cohort succeed in their learning and you can see the labor of love that goes into teaching us, providing quality content both in the sessions and via the course site. This really sets them apart from other bootcamps, especially those provided online.... Read Less
The course covers all the hot topics in the Data Science field, grounding in the perspective that the bootcamp is looking to prepare students with a broad range of experiences. I appreciate the context they provide and the thought that went into exposing us to a little bit of everything and the skills to jump in.
- 5Reviews1CourseALPHA Camp offers full-time, 12-week courses and part-time, 8-week courses in full stack, front end, iOS development, product design, and digital marketing i... Read MoreALPHA Camp offers full-time, 12-week courses and part-time, 8-week courses in full stack, front end, iOS development, product design, and digital marketing in Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong, China. ALPHA Camp’s mission is to bring startup talent into the rapidly growing digital economy in Asia. With a focus on learning-by-doing, students will learn and build products with Ruby on Rails, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa, UX/UI design, and more. Mini team projects will teach students how to collaborate with other developers and marketers more effectively. In order to register for the course, interested students can fill out a short online form. Read More
- 17Reviews1CourseITUp offers an 8-12 week, immersive, Turn Up Boot Camp focused on web development both online and in-person at campuses in Lisbon, Singapore, Amsterdam, and ... Read MoreITUp offers an 8-12 week, immersive, Turn Up Boot Camp focused on web development both online and in-person at campuses in Lisbon, Singapore, Amsterdam, and Sydney. This OutSystems training bootcamp will teach students web development foundations and how to develop OutSystems web apps. Students will learn how to master an OutSystems development module simulating a real-life project development. ITUP instructors are proficient, and the teaching staff includes 6 OutSystems MVPs, with an average of more than 12 years of teaching experience. Graduates are certified as OutSystems Associate Developers. ITUP has certified over 4,000 OutSystems Professionals worldwide since 2016. Read More
5Student - Course: Turn Up Boot Camp - Lisbon
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Turn up bootcampAn immersive and in depth course on refactoring into IT development based on Outsystems platform ... Read MoreAn immersive and in depth course on refactoring into IT development based on Outsystems platform... Read Less
- 0Reviews1CourseiKompass provides short-form trainings in Cloud technology, project management, iOS & Android. Their most intensive course is a 4-week immersive in Web D... Read MoreiKompass provides short-form trainings in Cloud technology, project management, iOS Android. Their most intensive course is a 4-week immersive in Web Development. During the Web Development course, students will spend 90% of their time in a learning environment. The course will cover front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, and JQuery, as well as back end technologies like MySQL. Students will learn the PHP language, although students wishing to learn Ruby on Rails can stay for an additional 3 weeks. Beginners as well as experienced students are welcome to apply. Read More