11 Best Coding Bootcamps in Amsterdam
- 81Reviews2CoursesCodaisseur offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students f... Read MoreCodaisseur offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Codaisseur Academy curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of web development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model - Amsterdam
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: An intense and amazing experienceFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at th ... Read MoreFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at the time and I questioned everything. Coming from Retail Management as working background with zero experience in the Tech world the Bootcamp was quite intense as well as overwhelming for me throughout the whole 12-week course. A lot of new information was thrown at us every day, and the next day built on the previous one. Apart from the 10-6 daily schedule, I had to grind lots of extra hours of self-studying in order to keep up with the course. But at some point, everything started coming together and the puzzle started becoming more concrete. It's a GREAT program - for everyone - regardless of their background, whether they are coders or non-coders. The teachers and TA are very knowledgeable. They are extremely friendly and patient. The teachers taught me how to code but also how to be patient, be gentle with myself, and work in a team effectively. The management team is polite, friendly, and present. They're always available to help with any issues. The Career Week was very helpful and enlightening in order to help us prepare properly for the job hunt, job interviews, polish our resume and Linkedin profile. I chose Codaisseur mainly for the "No cure- no pay" model that they offer, as tuition fees can be quite stressful while trying to find a job as a junior developer. All and all, I am 100% satisfied with my choice as I found my first job as a Junior API Engineer 5-weeks after my graduation. If you're on the fence (just like me in the beginning) and wondering if you should take Codaisseur Bootcamp or not, please do yourself a favor – take a leap of faith – and GO FOR IT! Be prepared, be ready and enjoy the ride!!... Read Less
- 2569Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Paris
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome experience!Le Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of t ... Read MoreLe Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of the nine weeks (and I was a complete beginner, never coded in my life before). It's intense but their methodology is awesome, you really learn by doing. And their online learning platform is really well built, it's a great support in addition to the teachers and teacher assistant. You can find recording of every class and detailed correction of each exercice as well as detailed tutorials, really useful (and the best for me is that you keep your access to it after the bootcamp, you even get access to the update/new class they post). Beyond the learning experience, I really enjoyed my time there because I got to meet a really diverse group of people in term of age and experiences (which you rarely do in your job or even in university). I wanted to do Le Wagon to improve my tech skills before starting my own tech company, I applied because a lot of people told me good thins about it but I was not certain it was the best move when I started (afraid it might be a loss of time/money), in the end I really don't regret it!... Read Less
- 14Reviews1CourseThe App Academy was established in 2014 as the first Dutch coding school, and now offers intensive 8-week in-person iOS Development bootcamps in Amsterdam, N... Read MoreThe App Academy was established in 2014 as the first Dutch coding school, and now offers intensive 8-week in-person iOS Development bootcamps in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The curriculum covers Swift programming fundamentals, Git, SwiftUI, XCode, and the newest Apple technologies. Bootcamp students will also learn app development principles, model-view controller structure, storyboards, test-driven development, and agile software development. The App Academy teaches students how to manage team software projects and effective communication skills. By the bootcamp’s completion, students will build a native viable product version of their own app idea. All bootcamps will be taught in English. Read More
- 41Reviews4CoursesUbiqum Code Academy is an immersive, 4 to 5-month Data Analytics & Java Coding bootcamp with campuses in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Barcelona, Spain and... Read MoreUbiqum Code Academy is an immersive, 4 to 5-month Data Analytics Java Coding bootcamp with campuses in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Barcelona, Spain and Berlin, Germany. If you are looking for a career in Technology or Data Analytics, Ubiqum is one of the few schools that offers a guarantee of employability, worth 50% of your course value. Ubiqum Code Academy's structured curriculum gradually rises in complexity until students are performing comfortably on a daily basis. Students will be able to think like a professional and immerse themselves into a real-life team environment. Read More
Roshan Kumar Bhuyan
5Student - Course: Data Analytics & Big Data, Full Time Onsite - Berlin
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Data ScienceI was doing my masters' degree in Space engineering and I was unhappy as I didn't find anything that kept me interested and devoted. I had tried a few things in ... Read More
I was doing my masters' degree in Space engineering and I was unhappy as I didn't find anything that kept me interested and devoted. I had tried a few things in data science and tried to self-learn but I realized quickly that the initial learning curve in this was really steep. I have heard people use the phrase for data science - "It's easy, It's not Rocket science", but having studied rocket science as well, i found out that data science was not easy.... Read Less
Browsing through hundreds of online courses and trying to learn from thousands of resources I was overwhelmed by the ever-changing and ever upgrading field of Data Science.
I needed some structure and a beginners level course which was a challenge to find.
I came across the data science course offered by Ubiqum and decided to enroll in it.
Their “learn by doing”methodology really focused on the practical aspects of data science which helped in greatly reducing the steep initial learning curve. Having said about the practical aspects, theoretical aspects are not forgotten either and the mentors discuss all the theory before, during and after every task.
The projects are designed in such a way that the difficulty levels up with every subsequent project and this helped me build up a very strong base.
I now have completed many projects at Ubiqum and ventured deep into the domain of data science and I would like to thank Ubiqum to provide me with the catapult which helped me launch myself into a career in data science.
RODRIGO HENRIQUE DIAS VICENTE
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) - Sao Paulo
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: intense, challenging, rewardingThe Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that ... Read MoreThe Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that I had the opportunity to have Professor Karen OKASAQUI as LT.... Read Less
- 104Reviews12CoursesSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software... Read MoreSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, CyberSecurity, and Data Science. Students may choose to complete the bootcamps in 12-weeks (full time) or 24-weeks (part time). All bootcamps come with courseware, including ebooks, certain software programs, and additional resources. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cyber Security (Online) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Security+Awesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate. ... Read MoreAwesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate.... Read Less
- 66Reviews12CoursesData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, a... Read MoreData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, and provides comprehensive, hands-on training that helps students jump into practical data science, including R programming, AWS, and Azure tools. The in-person course can be completed in five days, and the online course can be completed within 14 weeks. Bootcamp students are trained in machine learning concepts, and deploy predictive models as a service, complete an IoT (Internet of Things) project, and enter a Kaggle competition. The curriculum is taught by experienced data scientists covering both data science and data engineering. All students participate in an in-class Kaggle competition against their peers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Remote Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp - Seattle
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: 16 Week Remote DSDojo Bootcamp16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thoroug ... Read More16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thorough. The lessons and homework flow very intuitively. The modules covered build on concepts in a way that really helps with understanding. The instructors really promote class interaction which is good for tackling these topics in such a short time, getting our engagement rather than simply lecturing at us. They also encourage participation in a class Kaggle competition, which helps with additional free-form practical application of the concepts covered in class (plus some friendly competition for motivation). Most importantly, the instructors are very interactive, hands on, and passionate. They want to see every cohort succeed in their learning and you can see the labor of love that goes into teaching us, providing quality content both in the sessions and via the course site. This really sets them apart from other bootcamps, especially those provided online.... Read Less
The course covers all the hot topics in the Data Science field, grounding in the perspective that the bootcamp is looking to prepare students with a broad range of experiences. I appreciate the context they provide and the thought that went into exposing us to a little bit of everything and the skills to jump in.
5Graduate - Course: Manual Tester - Warsaw
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Tester in Coders LabI am very satisfied with the Tester course. The mentor conveys his knowledge very well and backs it up with examples from his years of professional experience. ... Read MoreI am very satisfied with the Tester course. The mentor conveys his knowledge very well and backs it up with examples from his years of professional experience. He was able to answer all my questions related to testing. Preparation for the exam was also at a high level. I do recommend it!... Read Less
- 20Reviews1CourseITUp offers an 8-12 week, immersive, Turn Up Boot Camp focused on web development both online and in-person at campuses in Lisbon, Singapore, Amsterdam, and ... Read MoreITUp offers an 8-12 week, immersive, Turn Up Boot Camp focused on web development both online and in-person at campuses in Lisbon, Singapore, Amsterdam, and Sydney. This OutSystems training bootcamp will teach students web development foundations and how to develop OutSystems web apps. Students will learn how to master an OutSystems development module simulating a real-life project development. ITUP instructors are proficient, and the teaching staff includes 6 OutSystems MVPs, with an average of more than 12 years of teaching experience. Graduates are certified as OutSystems Associate Developers. ITUP has certified over 4,000 OutSystems Professionals worldwide since 2016. Read More
5Student - Course: Turn Up Boot Camp - Lisbon
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Turn up bootcampAn immersive and in depth course on refactoring into IT development based on Outsystems platform ... Read MoreAn immersive and in depth course on refactoring into IT development based on Outsystems platform... Read Less
- 0Reviews1CourseCodam is a tuition-free full-time, 3.5-year programming school in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Codam’s mission is to create an open-minded learning environmen... Read MoreCodam is a tuition-free full-time, 3.5-year programming school in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Codam’s mission is to create an open-minded learning environment in which people, cultures and ideas come together, with the aim of taking computer science education to a higher level. Students at Codam experience peer-to-peer teaching through a game-based educational system and will be trained with real-world experience through internships and assignments from leading software companies. The curriculum includes around 100 projects and activities covering many aspects of computer science and programming, such as Unix programming, 3D programming, web programming and more. The program is broken into 5 parts – an introduction to programming, the basics of programming, the first internship, mastering programming and digital literacy, and the final internship. Read More