13 Best Coding Bootcamps in London
5Graduate - Course: School of Code Bootcamp - Birmingham
Verified Via LinkedIn
5Graduate - Course: Full-time Software Engineering Immersive - Conducted online in PT, CT & ET and in-person in NYC - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: If you are looking for a robust program to launch your career, you've come to the right placeI chose Codesmith because I perceived it to be the most rigorous program out there with regards to curriculum, portfolio, and job support, and it absolutely del ... Read MoreI chose Codesmith because I perceived it to be the most rigorous program out there with regards to curriculum, portfolio, and job support, and it absolutely delivered on these promises. Here's a breakdown of how each manifested:... Read Less
– Curriculum: the first part of the program is built around hard learning, challenges, and pair programming. Most units are taught over the course of a few days, which start with lectures and then continue with challenges meant to push you to learn and develop as an engineer. You do these challenges with a pair programming partner and also engage in other common practices like code reviews and collaborative coding. Not only are you developing your coding skills, but you are also learning how to interact with other engineers and problem solve through tough technical challenges. You're killing two birds with one stone.
– Portfolio: I believe Codesmith stands out the most from other bootcamps in this area. During my program, I worked on a variety of projects across the full stack (frontend, backend, DevOps, etc.), and this is where you get to put your skills to the test. You learn what it takes to break down complex applications to their component pieces, plan out how to approach the implementation, and then work through bugs and issues. The cornerstone of the program, the Open Source Product, pushes you to solve complicated engineering challenges by finding and solving pain points in the developer community. During this phase, you explore new tech, face challenges you can't just Google away, and gain a deeper understanding of the ambiguous problems professional engineers face.
– Job support: you receive career support from the Codesmith team for life which is a fantastic perk. If you feel like you need more resume help, they'll do as many iterations as you need. If you want more mock interviews, they have that covered too. If you just want to talk about the emotional struggle of job searching, you can talk to the staff or you can lean on your cohortmates or post-grad hiring group. They have all the bases covered and will continue to support you as long as you need or want it.
For anyone wanting to take the leap into the world of software engineering, this is a rigorous program that delivers on its results and is there to support you in your journey.
- 214Reviews3CoursesFounded in 2014 and with a community of over one million product professionals, Product School offers 4-week and 8-week, part-time product management courses... Read MoreFounded in 2014 and with a community of over one million product professionals, Product School offers 4-week and 8-week, part-time product management courses to professionals in a live online classroom. The curriculum contains a mix of group activities, real-world case studies, and hands-on mentorship with a focus on highly relevant skills needed for the next generation of software product leaders. Product School students learn how to build digital products from end-to-end, lead cross-functional teams, and land their next product job or promotion. Courses are taught by instructors who are real-world Product Leaders working at top Silicon Valley companies, including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, and Amazon. Courses begin every month, and classes are held in the evenings or on weekends to ensure that both instructors and students can maintain their full-time jobs. Read More
5Student - Course: Product Manager Certificate™ - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Product Manager CertificationProduct school was a great resource in helping me with my industry transfer into product management. My instructor, Toby Martin Hughes, was very informative and ... Read MoreProduct school was a great resource in helping me with my industry transfer into product management. My instructor, Toby Martin Hughes, was very informative and is definitely a very talented product management instructor. I am pleased to have attended this class, and look forward towards my career as a PM.... Read Less
- 196Reviews9CoursesJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at vari... Read MoreJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at various campuses across France and London, England. Jedha has created level-based courses to match each student’s needs and career ambitions - Essentials (beginner), Fullstack (professional), and Lead (expert). Jedha courses are intensive, bootcamp-style training sessions that teach the practical skills employers demand with teaching methodology that is fine-tuned to make an impactful learning experience. Jedha believes that tech can truly change the world and that learning how to operate and thrive in this industry allows individuals to level up and forge the future they always dreamed of. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Lead Bootcamp Data - Full Time - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Probably the best. Not exaggerating (Fullstack & Lead)I compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. I ... Read MoreI compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. In this regard, it definitely met my expectations, and in a way that I could smoothly understand and use even the most advanced concepts very quickly. The staff, the teachers and our assistant teacher all did an amazing job to ensure that we keep pace with the brisk pace. Before beginning I did not expect such involvment, all along the course (and even after), so that was definitely a good surprise. All together, it produced tremendous results. At the end of the course we also received a lot of good tips in order to find a job, and the school also has a network of tech companies, which appear to love people who went through this professional training. Thanks to the advices and help I received from the school, I managed to land quickly and easily a very nice Data scientist job in a famous company, while finishing the course. Since then I still use from time to time the resources of the program through the intern platform which is also full of extra contents, tutorials.. So is the school perfect? I don’t believe in such things, so if you are picky I’m sure you can always manage to find a few detail that are not good enough to you. But the mindset in Jedha seems to be Always keep improving. I mean, they listen to what people say. For instance their Lead data program (for data engineering) was becoming a bit too hard, so they worked on it to make it better and added 5 days to it, instead of lowering the content.Although I’m sure there are a few other bootcamps abroad that might do a terrific job too, I don’t think I could have meet such an optimum formula between high-quality pedagogy, knowledge resources, adequacy with the world of data and great atmosphere..I underwent the Fullstack data and Lead data programs. Best experience.... Read Less
- 183Reviews7CoursesHyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) avail... Read MoreHyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) available online and in person at campuses in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. HyperionDev’s deep experience supports students’ ability to code and helps them achieve career-focused skills. Students will engage in tailored courses and coding exercises that integrate human-led code review. HyperionDev has partnered with organizations such as Google, Facebook, The University of Edinburgh, The Computer Science Association of South Africa, Oracle, and the South African Department of Education to ensure the highest quality standards. Read More
- 85Reviews12CoursesSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software... Read MoreSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, CyberSecurity, and Data Science. Students may choose to complete the bootcamps in 12-weeks (full time) or 24-weeks (part time). All bootcamps come with courseware, including ebooks, certain software programs, and additional resources. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cyber Security (Online) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Security+Awesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate. ... Read MoreAwesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Manual Tester - Warsaw
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Tester in Coders LabI am very satisfied with the Tester course. The mentor conveys his knowledge very well and backs it up with examples from his years of professional experience. ... Read MoreI am very satisfied with the Tester course. The mentor conveys his knowledge very well and backs it up with examples from his years of professional experience. He was able to answer all my questions related to testing. Preparation for the exam was also at a high level. I do recommend it!... Read Less
Mehmet Hakel Çam
5Student - Course: Coding - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Coding Boot CampI can say that it was the best decision I made during one of the most difficult periods of my life. In the beginning, I had no expectations from this magnificen ... Read MoreI can say that it was the best decision I made during one of the most difficult periods of my life. In the beginning, I had no expectations from this magnificent adventure that I was directed to a Facebook ad. For the first time in my life, I responded to a Facebook ad. How confident should I be? How useful would it be?... Read Less
While all these questions were storming through my mind, I realized the seriousness of the task when I saw a strict course preparation program. At first, I thought my plan would give me some time and try to learn, if I felt like I was going to fail I thought I would drop it halfway or find out later. As a matter of fact, I was faced with this feeling a little after the first quarter of the course. But learning is a process and thanks to my friends and of course my amazing instructors/tutors, I got rid of these negative thoughts and focused on learning more. It was not an easy process. While I was thinking that it would only take me 3 days a week and it would be easy, I found myself among the instructors who were always full of determination to teach, and I found myself learning this between 16:30 pm -23:00 pm every evening for 24 weeks.
Humanity has not yet reached the stage where it can swallow information like a pill. Therefore, if you think that someone will teach you this without any effort, you are wrong. This was the behaviour I saw in those who made bad comments anyway. But if someone like me who has learning difficulties, dyslexia, whose native language is not English and is afraid to ask questions can be someone who has made programs about the subjects included in the course content today, I would say give yourself a chance. I can't put into words the best 24 weeks of my life. So I think you should try it.
Of course, there will be parts that are not for you. Very easy. Continuing is always an option. When I felt most hopeless, when I sent a message to my instructor/tutors Suraj, Kenneth, Cillian and my personal Mentor Madeexa and asked for help, all my problems were resolved regarding my learning process. Besides, we had an amazing class and very hardworking friends. When I reached out to them throughout the course and while developing projects with them, I learned a lot from them. The fact that this course is being held under the name of The University of Birmingham also removed all the doubts I felt at first.
I would like to thank everyone who prepared this course for us and for this feeling of learning and success in this difficult covid period. Without forgetting, I would like to thank Maimuna and all my project teams, who always supported me in all the mishaps I experienced. I hope everything will be fine for everyone.
- 3Reviews1CourseASI Data Science offers a full-time, 8-week data science fellowship in London, England. The program takes top PhD graduates and software engineers through an... Read MoreASI Data Science offers a full-time, 8-week data science fellowship in London, England. The program takes top PhD graduates and software engineers through an intense data science and data engineering curriculum in order to apply skills learned in any industry. Each fellow works on a large data project with real business impact at a leading innovate company in Europe. The program culminates in Demo Day where fellows present their work to leading London data scientists, business leaders, and hiring managers. Participation in the fellowship is free of charge. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best website for data scienceASI Data Sciecne is the best website to know about updated topics in data science. Recently i have read a blog about data science the information is do informat ... Read More
ASI Data Sciecne is the best website to know about updated topics in data science. Recently i have read a blog about data science the information is do informative and useful to so many students. many students prefer OnlineITguru and ASI Data science for getting information Data science.... Read Less
- 0Reviews1CourseThe Cyber Retraining Academy is a 10-week, full-time cyber security bootcamp in London, England. This is a unique program designed to meet the widening deman... Read MoreThe Cyber Retraining Academy is a 10-week, full-time cyber security bootcamp in London, England. This is a unique program designed to meet the widening demand for skilled cyber security practitioners. Since cyber security is rapidly becoming a top global priority for governments and businesses, SANS Institute has been selected to work in partnership with HM Government to develop and deliver the UK's first Cyber Retraining Academy. The SANS Institute is recognized as the global leader in computer and information security training. The academy will prepare students through comprehensive learning, introducing them to basic principles, alongside material from SANS’ world-class training courses and real-life, practical simulations and team exercises. The program culminates in an industry-recognised GCIH certification; regarded as essential for any practitioner entering the field of cyber security. Also, the training program is fully funded by HM Government. Read More
- 0Reviews2CoursesCambridge Spark offers a 6-month, part-time data science course in London. The course is designed to equip students with the most relevant data science skill... Read MoreCambridge Spark offers a 6-month, part-time data science course in London. The course is designed to equip students with the most relevant data science skills matching industry needs through a combination of hands-on training, independent learning, and collaborative projects. Courses take place over 10 in-person training weekends where students build professional portfolio projects on real-world data. There are special lectures, activities, and regular opportunities to present your work, discuss findings, and receive feedback. Students at Cambridge Spark will complete an industry-sponsored project, earn certification, and receive one-on-one mentorship from experts. Read More
- 0Reviews4CoursesIntela Education offers a full-time, 4-day data science course in Los Angeles and San Jose, California, and Calgary, Canada. This hands-on course covers the ... Read MoreIntela Education offers a full-time, 4-day data science course in Los Angeles and San Jose, California, and Calgary, Canada. This hands-on course covers the fundamentals of data science, Python, machine learning, artificial intelligence, Apache Spark, and more. Intela Education’s goal is to provide machine learning and data science expertise to students from across the globe to help nurture top talent and create opportunities for collaboration. During the course, Integrated Technologies Laboratory (Intela) provides students the completely free opportunity to use cutting-edge platforms for all computing needs. Read More