Cyber Retraining Academy
The Cyber Retraining Academy is a 10-week, full-time cyber security bootcamp in London, England. This is a unique program designed to meet the widening demand for skilled cyber security practitioners. Since cyber security is rapidly becoming a top global priority for governments and businesses, SANS Institute has been selected to work in partnership with HM Government to develop and deliver the UK's first Cyber Retraining Academy. The SANS Institute is recognized as the global leader in computer and information security training. The academy will prepare students through comprehensive learning, introducing them to basic principles, alongside material from SANS’ world-class training courses and real-life, practical simulations and team exercises. The program culminates in an industry-recognised GCIH certification; regarded as essential for any practitioner entering the field of cyber security. Also, the training program is fully funded by HM Government.
Recent Cyber Retraining Academy News
Students will learn the following: Technology fundamentals-Security essentials-Enterprise infrastructure-OS security-Virtualisation and cloud infrastructure security-Compliance audit and risk-Incident response-Forensics-Penetration testing and ethical hacking
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Cyber Retraining Academy
Welcome to the January 2017 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month we applaud initiatives that bring technology to underserved communities, we look at employment trends, and new coding schools and campuses. Plus, we hear a funny story about an honest taxi driver. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →
You’re probably familiar with the term “hacking,” but do you really understand the importance of cyber security? Did you know that by 2019, it’s projected that globally we’ll need 6 million security professionals, but we’ll be short by 1.5 million? Cyber security is comprised of technologies and practices to protect networks, computers, software programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access. The need for technical security talent is increasing and Security Bootcamps are launching to fill this void. If you’re deciding on which coding bootcamp route to take, and you’re interested in cyber security, there are a few things to consider (and we’ve listed where you can learn these skills!)Continue Reading →