great-learning-logo

Great Learning

Bangalore

Great Learning

Great Learning offers intensive full-time, 20-week, full stack web development and data science career accelerator programs at campuses in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Hyderabad, India. The full stack development bootcamp covers HTML and CSS, full stack Javascript, jQuery, ReactJS Java, and SQL. The data science bootcamp covers R, Python, Tableau, SAS (Online Module), together with the foundations of analytics, marketing, and CRM. Great Learning was created in 2013 with the aim of making current professionals future proof, and to help people gain practical skills in an ever-expanding field.

The full stack courses at Great Learning are meant for individuals with no prior programming experience who wish to enter the IT field. The data science bootcamp is for graduates and early career professionals looking to build their career in data science & analytics. To apply, interested candidates are asked to fill out an online form. An admissions committee will screen and shortlist all candidates. Shortlisted candidates undergo further evaluation followed by a personal interview to evaluate interest. Selected candidates will receive an offer letter to begin the program.

Great Learning has an extensive placement assistance program. During the programs, students are encouraged to visit exclusive recruitment drives attended by representatives from top local tech businesses. Students and alumni will have access to curated jobs from a support team which can recommend positions in line with students’ career goals. Interview preparation workshops are available, as well as mentorship sessions from senior full-stack developers, software architects, and others from leading companies.

Recent Great Learning Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (19) reviews for Great Learning →

Recent Great Learning News

• Full Stack Development Career Accelerator

HTML, JavaScript, SQL, CSS, React.js, Java
      250,000
      Bangalore
      The 20-week, full-time, full stack web development bootcamp covers HTML and CSS, full stack Javascript, jQuery, ReactJS, Java, and SQL.
      50,000
      Great Learning works with lending partners including HDFC Credila, Avanse (DHFL), MoneyTap, Credifiable, and Axis Bank
      Students can pay tuition over 3 installments during the program.
      Interview

• Great Learning
      Vinod Bappad

Thanks to Great Learning for their support and guidance. They have a very well planned curriculum, real-time projects, assignments, and mock interviews. I have been able to clear my interviews very easily because of Great Learning’s help.

• Kumar Shivaya

I am an Alumni from Great Learning. When I signed up for the Machine Learning program, I was convinced that their curriculum is well designed and contain all the important aspects of the course. I would recommend this institute as the mentors here are highly trained industry professionals.

• PGP BABI
      Chetan Kumar

I have enrolled in the PG Program in Business Analytics. They take care of placements after the completion of the course which is an add on advantage. Post completion I received Dual Certificate from The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business, world rank #2 in Analytics and Great Lakes, India rank #1 in Analytics. Very happy with the result

• Cloud Computing
      Aishwarya Warg

I have completed my PGP CC program. The course was very beneficial and it helped in understanding the Cloud Computing and its practical applications. I am very happy with the training provided.

• Cloud Computing
      - 5/31/2019

I am an Alumni from Great Learning. Great Learning helped me gain more exposure to the outside world of analytics. I had done my PGP -CC and I am very satisfied with the education provided.

I am currently going to complete my PG Program in Data Science and Engineering from Great Learning. My experience so far has been good in terms of interactions and real-world case studies. I would recommend this program to help others make an informed decision on choosing programs offered by Great Learning.

• Business Analytics
      - 5/31/2019

I have successfully transitioned into an Analytics role today. But that change came about with a lot of hard work. Self-study is extremely important. Great Learning will provide you a lot of opportunities and enable you to utilize those through career enhancement sessions with the faculty’s guidance, and will define where you end up.

• Great Learning
      - 5/30/2019

I am an alumina from Great Learning. Great Learning helps you gain more exposure to different domains. I chose PGP for BA and DS. It helped me, develop a good understanding of business insights.

The PBP-BABI curriculum is designed to perfection to suit the learning needs of all students, both beginners and experienced ones like me. Every concept was followed by a practical assignment, case study, or quiz. Hands-on training ensured a good grasp on Analytics tools.

• PGP-DSE course
      - 5/27/2019

Great Learning is definitely India's No.1 institute for PGP courses. I chose PGP-DSE course and its worth every penny. The 5 month class room coaching was epic. You also need to put on extra hard work to work smart. The faculties are expertise in their subject of matter.

Faculties who teach different modules are top notch in their fields having Doctorate or Master’s degree at Great Learning. They are very approachable. Data science course material provided were of excellent quality and I thoroughly liked the approach of the mentors.

• Guidance path
      - 5/2/2019

Thanks to all the mentors and instructors who has guided me thoroughly to fit into the industry. Hands-on practical sessions helped extensively for the depth understanding of concepts.

The case studies and mini projects helped me get real-life solutions for business problems. Weekend mentorship was the best part of my learning. The industry expert mentor led all the participants through different scenarios and case studies to clear all our doubts.

The course was very well planned to make Data science understandable to a fresher like me. All the mentors were really nice to me throughout my data science course. The instructors had in-depth knowledge about the subject and the industry. I was trained with all the industry standard tools in Data Science.

I had Great learning experience here. They provide placement assistance starting from CV preparation to mock interviews. The mock interviews helped me gain confidence that I needed to crack interviews. This resulted in the best outcome as they promised at start.

I signed up for the Online Business Analytics Certificate Program by Great Learning. The course was ideally structured for a deeper understanding of concepts in a simple way. The live sessions led by industry experts made it easier to get all my doubts clarified. The mentor clarified doubts for me and other participants which made all the concepts easier to understand.

I learnt Business Analytics through Great Learning Online course. In the 6 months duration, I had a great exposure through the webinars by industry experts. The other resources provided by them such as industry videos and mentoring sessions helped in understanding real-life business problems.