The full stack courses at Great Learning are meant for individuals with no prior programming experience who wish to enter the IT field. The data science bootcamp is for graduates and early career professionals looking to build their career in data science & analytics. To apply, interested candidates are asked to fill out an online form. An admissions committee will screen and shortlist all candidates. Shortlisted candidates undergo further evaluation followed by a personal interview to evaluate interest. Selected candidates will receive an offer letter to begin the program.
Great Learning has an extensive placement assistance program. During the programs, students are encouraged to visit exclusive recruitment drives attended by representatives from top local tech businesses. Students and alumni will have access to curated jobs from a support team which can recommend positions in line with students’ career goals. Interview preparation workshops are available, as well as mentorship sessions from senior full-stack developers, software architects, and others from leading companies.
Recent Great Learning Reviews: Rating 4.69
Recent Great Learning News
Deposit 50,000 FinancingGreat Learning works with lending partners including HDFC Credila, Avanse (DHFL), MoneyTap, Credifiable, and Axis Bank Tuition Plans Students can pay tuition over 3 installments during the program.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost ₹174,650 Class size N/A Location BangaloreThe Cyber Security Course is offered by Stanford Center for Professional Development, delivered and supported by Great Learning. The 6-month online Cyber security course offers a certificate from Stanford Center for Professional Development upon completion
Deposit 35,000 Financing
- Great Learning works with lending partner such as Zestmoney, HDFC Credila etc
Tuition Plans Students can pay tuition over 3 installments during the program.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview No
Great Learning Reviews
26 reviews sorted by:
- Data Science Bootcamp- 11/6/2020Brandon • StudentStruggled with this bootcamp, disorganized and confusing learning system. Had to learn most topics myself, which defeats the purpose of a bootcamp. Numerous typos and grammar mistakes throughout the content. Errors with recording correct grades on the quizzes and confusing project assignments. Save yourself time and money, there are several free and low cost options to learn data science topics.
- Data Science- 4/15/2020Sreya • Campus: BangaloreExcellent platform to learn and improve your skills. Great Learning offers courses which are trending in the market which would help you to get your career a step above. Along with the type of course the faculty is also pretty good and has good knowledge about the subject.
- AWS- 4/15/2020Rohan
- Cyber Security program- 3/3/2020Sarvesh N
- Great Course- 3/3/2020Bharat • DekaThe Data Science Program is very well planned. All the mentors were really nice to me throughout my data science course. The instructors had in-depth knowledge about the subject and the industry. I was trained with all the industry standard tools in Data Science.
- PGP in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning- 12/30/2019Trish Mehra
I did my PGP in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning at Great learning in Bangalore. I am now working in an MNC with a good salary structure. The PGP-Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning curriculum have been designed by Great Lakes and UT Austin-McCombs with the learning content and assessments created by faculties from Great Lakes, UT Austin, IIT-Bombay and other practising data scientists and Artificial Intelligence experts.
It was a good learning experience and laid down the foundations for me to a better career path. Thank You.
- Great Learning- 6/30/2019Vinod Bappad
- Alumni from Great Learning- 6/30/2019Kumar Shivaya
I am an Alumni from Great Learning. When I signed up for the Machine Learning program, I was convinced that their curriculum is well designed and contain all the important aspects of the course. I would recommend this institute as the mentors here are highly trained industry professionals.
- PGP BABI- 6/30/2019Chetan Kumar
I have enrolled in the PG Program in Business Analytics. They take care of placements after the completion of the course which is an add on advantage. Post completion I received Dual Certificate from The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business, world rank #2 in Analytics and Great Lakes, India rank #1 in Analytics. Very happy with the result
- Cloud Computing- 6/30/2019Aishwarya Warg
- It’s not worth.. they fake their details- 7/19/2020Anonymous • RuchikaI want to warn all people who plan to take up a course with Great Learning especially during this Covid time. They are using the situation to dupe money from people.Their representatives fake most of the details of the course.They make some verbal commitment which means nothing to them. If still, someone wants to pursue after this warning, do check their agreement even the slightest detail, in very small fonts as well because what they tell you and what they write are completely different. They will say that their faculty will help even a non technical person to learn and there will be support but after paying a hefty sum of 30k, they will put you on just self paced courses. You are likely to be trapped by words of their counsellors since they wont tell you that they are taking 2.5 L for just 48 hours of instructor led programme. Rest everything is pre recorded. Also, only highlights will be told during those 48 hrs. Here i am telling you about their AI & ML programme.It is only after enrolling that you will come to know the actual reality of their programmes. The Counsellors will hide all the information and you need to a detective to be able to extract out each information. They don’t let the orientation happen beforehand otherwise their reality will be revealed. You will not get alumni status on the foreign universities. Don’t know how valid then the certificate is. They are there just to lure candidates. People who are looking for career transition , it is not the right place. You will end up losing your money.Management-They are highly unprofessional in responding to mails. The management will not respond for weeks. Prior to enrolling, they will call you back & forth and push you by faking urgency.They may try to write concerns on the unpleasant experience but believe me this organisation is indifferent. They are just to fake here and there are no professional ethos. Obviously they will try to give explanations so take your call wisely.
- Cloud Computing- 5/31/2019Anonymous