great-learning-logo

Average Rating4.74
235 Reviews
15 Courses

Great Learning offers online, career-relevant programs from world-class universities in data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, management, cloud computing, cyber security and design thinking. It was created in 2013 with the aim of making current professionals future-proof, and to help people gain practical skills in an ever-expanding field. Great Learning students receive weekly mentorship sessions with industry experts, hands-on experience with i...

235 Great Learning Reviews

• Senthil Kumar Krishnan
    Architect • Student • Post-Graduate Program in Cloud Computing • Online
    Feb 01, 2023

Flexible and great learning experience

I am doing Post Graduate Program in Cloud computing course from Great Learning from Dec 2022. Course content is very elaborative, interactive sessions, highly skilled faculties providing insights on industry practices and standards, flexible learning experience.

Feb 02, 2023

Hi Senthil Kumar Krishnan! Thanks for the feedback. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Orhan Alp Baran
    Student • Applied Data Science Program • Online
    Jan 28, 2023

Exceptional Learning Experience in the Applied Data Science Program

I recently graduated from the Applied Data Science program and I couldn't be happier with my experience. From the start, the learning team was amazing and provided the support and guidance needed to succeed. In particular, the program manager went above and beyond to keep me motivated and on track, especially when I encountered struggles.

The course content was comprehensive and covered a wide range of topics in the field of data science. I feel that I ha...

Jan 30, 2023

Hi Orhan Alp Baran! Thanks for the feedback. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Steven Fleishman
    Solution Architect • Graduate • Applied Data Science Program • Online
    Jan 22, 2023

A Transformative Experience

I didn't know Python, hadn't touched Statistics in 20 years, and really didn't understand what Machine Learning was other than a few buzzwords.  16 weeks later, I am comfortable and confident in these areas and can't wait to continue applying these new-found skills to take my career to the next level.  It really helps you stand out from the rest and well worth the investment of time.

Jan 23, 2023

Hi Steven Fleishman! Thanks for the feedback. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Balasubba Raman Guruswamy
    Program Manager • Student • Applied Data Science Program • Online
    Jan 17, 2023

Advanced Data Science Program (ADSP)

I had the pleasure undertaking the learning journey of the 12-week Advanced Data Science Program held by Great Learning during Sep 2022 to Jan 2023. We had modules on Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Practical Data Science, Deep learning and Recommendation Systems.

We had in-depth sessions by MIT Professors and the industry experts as Mentors. The course was hectic, as I am working full time. We had to commit 10 to 12 hours of time requirement per week. One needs ...

Jan 17, 2023

Hi Balasubba Raman Guruswamy! Thanks for the feedback. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Syed Ammad Sohail
    Mechanical Engineer • Graduate • Applied Data Science Program • Online
    Jan 15, 2023

A Great Learning indeed!

When I jumped into this program, I was baffled and perplexed about how I would get through so much content in such a short time. However, the instructors, as well as the program managers made this program very informative and fruitful. Theory, as well as real-world applications definitely made this course thrilling and exciting. I had a lot of fun coding and writing comments on the Jupyter Notebook, and I would definitely recommend people, regardless of their age and experience, to go th...

Jan 16, 2023

Thanks for the feedback, @Syed Ammad Sohail. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Aman Singh
    SDE-2 • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning: Making Data-Driven Decisions • Online
    Jan 10, 2023

Great experience with understandable chapters

I'm full working full time and was worried if I could take out the time. But, the program manager helped at multiple occasions to catch up with the coursework. Also, the other learners were very enthusiastic and overall this was a great experience.

Jan 11, 2023

Thanks for the feedback, @Aman Singh. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Robert Barrimond
    Jan 08, 2023

Well Worth the Money and Time

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. So much so that I look forward to returning and going through all the optional material. The course was deep and exposed us to the theory and practical applications in the real world. As always you will get out of it as much as you put into it. I feel ready to make smart decisions using data science! This was invaluable.

Jan 09, 2023

Thanks for the feedback, @Robert Barrimond. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Mana Ionescu
    FVP Digital Marketing • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning: Making Data-Driven Decisions • Online
    Dec 26, 2022

From Beginner to Highly Competent in 12 Weeks

My experience with Great Learning facilitating the MIT IDSS Data Science and Machine Learning certificate has been wonderful. I started as a beginner, with no coding background, little math education, and some statistics education from my grad school days. The python basics course was well designed and got me prepared quite well. The mentorship support was fantastic. I didn't think I'd enjoy spending my weekends in the virtual classroom, but our mentor made our classes so incredibly inte...

Dec 27, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, @Mana Lonescu. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Shyamal Punekar
    Sr. Java Developer • Student • Online
    Dec 23, 2022

Very Bad

Aditya from Great learning called me when I signed up for the Great Learning program. He didn't give me time to review it online. Continued calling/texting/emails. He did it until I paid. He was very nice. He mentioned to me over the phone, you will get a refund if you don't like it. I did not check their contract as I trusted his words. Later they assigned me to another manager. Shobhit, I attended the course for a week and I felt it was very expensive. When I asked them for a refund. T...

Dec 26, 2022

Hi Shyamal, We'd like to learn more about your specific concern. Please write to us with the details of your course and contact number so that our team can reach out to you. You can write to us at: assist@greatlearning.in
  • Anthony Galagade
    Software Engineer • Graduate • Data Science and Machine Learning: Making Data-Driven Decisions • Online
    Dec 16, 2022

Data science and Machine Learning

It was a well-detailed and relentless course that helped me look at data from a different perspective. The real-life projects helped further the accumulated knowledge; as a software engineer, I have already started applying the knowledge to some projects I am working on. It was a great course with the availability of help from the program manager. I highly recommend anyone looking for a career in Data Science.

Dec 19, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, @Anthony Galagade. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Jumana Tahmaz
    Nov 22, 2022

Amazing and helpful

It was a very fast paced and rigorous course that pushed anyone taking it to think like a scientist. the best part about this course is the availability of help from program managers, professors and the community which will always lend a hand when you are stuck or dont know what to do next. the projects helped in furthering the accumulated knowledge further as well as the customized help with reviewing resumes as well as with general career help. it was a fantastic course!

Nov 23, 2022

Hi Jumana Tahmaz! Thanks for the feedback. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
  • Serge Bebulah Ludwick
    Current Student • Student • Post-Graduate Program in Cloud Computing • Online
    Oct 31, 2022

The Greatest and Most Affordable out there

I am a student of the Post Graduate program in Cloud Computing collaborating with University of Texas at Austin McCombs and the courses are on point. They are exactly what the industry needs, and are delivered in the most practical and simplest way, to the understanding of even IT novices like me. This is possible because the instructors are experts in the field, with years of proven experience, friendly with students, and respond to students' queries in a timely manner to facilitate lea...

Nov 04, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, @Serge Bebulah Ludwick. :) We prioritize learner experience and satisfaction, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Great Learning Alumni Outcomes

Recent Great Learning News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.