213 Best Machine Learning Bootcamps
- 2568Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Paris
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome experience!Le Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of t ... Read MoreLe Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of the nine weeks (and I was a complete beginner, never coded in my life before). It's intense but their methodology is awesome, you really learn by doing. And their online learning platform is really well built, it's a great support in addition to the teachers and teacher assistant. You can find recording of every class and detailed correction of each exercice as well as detailed tutorials, really useful (and the best for me is that you keep your access to it after the bootcamp, you even get access to the update/new class they post). Beyond the learning experience, I really enjoyed my time there because I got to meet a really diverse group of people in term of age and experiences (which you rarely do in your job or even in university). I wanted to do Le Wagon to improve my tech skills before starting my own tech company, I applied because a lot of people told me good thins about it but I was not certain it was the best move when I started (afraid it might be a loss of time/money), in the end I really don't regret it!... Read Less
- 1382Reviews36CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Read MoreBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Digital Marketing - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Succinct introduction. Good, current, insights.The course was pretty succinct and covered a good range of basics to get a good understanding of digital marketing and the breadth of it. The course leader was ... Read MoreThe course was pretty succinct and covered a good range of basics to get a good understanding of digital marketing and the breadth of it. The course leader was working in the industry at a high level and had many current insights into the industry which I found important as digital marketing is still very much in flux with new social media platforms, new laws and regulations from across the globe regarding cookies and privacy - which are very important when it comes to targeted marketing (which is most, if not all digital marketing).... Read Less
As someone that had as much experience and knowledge of digital marketing as the average consumer, I found the curriculum easy enough to grasp, although it was a lot of information at points. Particularly the beginning where the most previously unknown jargon would be thrown at you. But in time I optimised my learning by writing notes on what the instructor was saying that wasn't on the presentation slide and then going back after the lesson and revising my notes, filling in the gaps with what was on the slides.
After the first 4-5 lessons (of 10) it felt a bit less intense with information - in part because we moved onto specific social media and their characteristics (user base, purpose, etc.), some of which I knew to an extent, and partly because the fundamentals of digital marketing had been learnt. We then had time at the end of sessions to talk one on one about our final projects and get advice, something I should have capitalised on more.
- 1358Reviews11CoursesSpringboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online progra... Read MoreSpringboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online programs in software engineering, data science, UI/UX design, cybersecurity, tech sales, and more. All Springboard courses are 100% online, remote, and self-paced throughout an average of 6-9 months. Springboard acts as a support system, coach, and cheerleader for working professionals who are ready to level-up or make a major career shift. Students have access to a unique community of industry mentors, thought leaders, and alumni, who are on hand to offer insights, networking opportunities, and support throughout the program and well past graduation. Every Springboard student is matched with a personal student advisor and industry mentor who guides them throughout the program through regular video calls. Read More
5Student - Course: Cyber Security Career Track - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Motivating, helpful, and dedicatedSpringboard provided me a chance to switch careers from medicine to cybersecurity. Having an amazing mentor on my side really helped me push through the bootcam ... Read MoreSpringboard provided me a chance to switch careers from medicine to cybersecurity. Having an amazing mentor on my side really helped me push through the bootcamp and successfully pass my CompTIA Security+ and receive a job offer.... Read Less
RODRIGO HENRIQUE DIAS VICENTE
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Bootcamp (Full-time) - Sao Paulo
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: intense, challenging, rewardingThe Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that ... Read MoreThe Bootcamp is excellent, it really delivers what it promises, the main differentiator for me is the IronHack team. But what was really a differential was that I had the opportunity to have Professor Karen OKASAQUI as LT.... Read Less
- 914Reviews9CoursesThinkful, a Chegg service, provides every adult learner with a pathway to a rewarding career. This online bootcamp offers fast-paced, career-focused programs... Read MoreThinkful, a Chegg service, provides every adult learner with a pathway to a rewarding career. This online bootcamp offers fast-paced, career-focused programs in Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Technical Project Management. These programs are offered in part-time and full-time formats. Students commit 20-25 hours per week in the part-time format, and up to 60 hours in the full-time option. All programs include personal mentor meetings, a custom-built curriculum, and Q sessions with industry professionals. Read More
5Student - Course: Engineering Immersion - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Software ImmersionThinkful was so helpful and I believe it was the solid foundation and starting point of my software development journey. I enjoyed studying with them and I fel ... Read MoreThinkful was so helpful and I believe it was the solid foundation and starting point of my software development journey. I enjoyed studying with them and I felt like it was thorough and the lessons were on point with relativity and being complete.... Read Less
Highly recommend to anyone starting out as a developer.
- 749Reviews13CoursesCorrelation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bo... Read MoreCorrelation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bootcamp classes are taught on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm. The total weekly time commitment, including out of class work, is approximately 15 hours. Data Science For All students will work in small teams on projects to solve real world data and AI challenges. Students will create a project to showcase their skills to potential employers. Read More
Andrés Mauricio Florez Pérez
5Graduate - Course: Data Science for All / Colombia - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Una experiencia increíble e invaluableLa experiencia que tuve la oportunidad de obtener en el desarrollo y finalización del curso emitido por correlación uno, ha caído uno de los más increíbles en c ... Read MoreLa experiencia que tuve la oportunidad de obtener en el desarrollo y finalización del curso emitido por correlación uno, ha caído uno de los más increíbles en cuanto a desarrollo de habilidades técnicas cómo blandas dejando claro que la oportunidad de formar en estas áreas del conocimiento a los postulados aceptados en el programa ha sido de gran valor intelectual y profesional para cada uno de los graduados sin temor a dudas.... Read Less
- 740Reviews47CoursesSimplilearn’s Masters Programs are intensive, online bootcamps for Full Stack Web Development, Data Science and Analytics, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data ... Read MoreSimplilearn’s Masters Programs are intensive, online bootcamps for Full Stack Web Development, Data Science and Analytics, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Project Management, Digital Marketing, among others. Simplilearn’s efforts are focused on helping people acquire the skills they need to thrive in the digital economy. Each bootcamp comprises of live online classes from world-class industry practitioners and highly-rated trainers, integrated online labs, projects, case studies, industry masterclasses and 24/7 support to offer learners the best chance at succeeding in the professional world. This practical and outcomes-focused approach has resulted in 85 percent of learners reporting career benefits including promotion or a new job. Read More
5Student - Course: Data Science - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great sessions - ChristinaThe sessions were great with Christina for CB-DS - Tableau. She is extremely patient, and she answers all of the students' questions in details, even those ques ... Read MoreThe sessions were great with Christina for CB-DS - Tableau. She is extremely patient, and she answers all of the students' questions in details, even those questions outside of the curriculum, she takes time to look into those and comes back with an answer after class. Very good instructor, highly recommend.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Development Online Full-Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: this is a BOOTCAMPAs an individual coming from NO computer background what-so-ever, I want to share my experiences.First of all, I have a great support system at home that allow ... Read MoreAs an individual coming from NO computer background what-so-ever, I want to share my experiences.... Read Less
First of all, I have a great support system at home that allowed me to focus 100% on this course for 4 months. I was able to take a recourse to prepare me for the full-time program.
The first month was HARD. I thought I was going to give up. The assignments are fast, and I spent all of my free time studying. It was difficult not to compare where I stood to others in my class. At my toughest moment, I reached out to my Career Services Manager and my TA. They both helped encourage me and offer support when I needed them.
I would say the most important take-aways for those looking to join the bootcamp: Make sure you have a support system. Don't compare yourself to others in the class. Stay dedicated and find the motivation behind why you're doing this.
Coding Dojo has great resources throughout the course, that continue on for 6 months after you graduate. There is also an option to pay more for a yearly alumni pass.
- 594Reviews19CoursesGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career chang... Read MoreGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career change into a tech role, in as little as three months. General Assembly offers bootcamps and courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more. Read More
5Student - Course: 2. Software Engineering Immersive - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Difficult, Fulfilling, and Life ChangingThis course was worth every penny. I learned so much and grew so much as a developer in this class. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking t ... Read MoreThis course was worth every penny. I learned so much and grew so much as a developer in this class. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking to learn full stack Web Development. The Instructors and TA's are top notch, friendly, and helpful!... Read Less
- 591Reviews2CoursesEdureka offers instructor-led, live online bootcamps in Full Stack Web Development (8 weeks) and AI & Machine Learning (44 weeks). The Full Stack Web Dev... Read MoreEdureka offers instructor-led, live online bootcamps in Full Stack Web Development (8 weeks) and AI Machine Learning (44 weeks). The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp is completed in 8 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 20-30 hours per week. The AI Machine Learning bootcamp is completed in 44 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 8-10 hours per week. Read More
5Applicant - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Edureka - DevOps Certification TrainingAn excellent live session for the DevOps beginners. The curriculum is perfectly crafted to give breif introduction to all the stages in the DevOps culture. Quic ... Read MoreAn excellent live session for the DevOps beginners. The curriculum is perfectly crafted to give breif introduction to all the stages in the DevOps culture. Quick response from the support team for any issues. The instructor is punctual on time and explains the concepts clearly. Attempting the projects and quizzes are interesting and makes to go in depth.... Read Less
- 556Reviews4CoursesFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flati... Read MoreFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Thorough, expensive, and fast-paced.I started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role ... Read MoreI started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role where I could merge my soft skills into a more technical field. I was referred to the Flatiron program by a fellow Loan Officer who was also interested in moving into a more technical role. He convinced me that the program was worth the price tag. ($16,900 is what I paid for the start of my program.) I left my job and started the program and I haven't turned back. I graduated in late November and have accepted a position as a business analyst. As far as turnaround times go on employment, I couldn't be happier.... Read Less
One thing I would like to see more of in this program is an increased focus on SQL and visualization programs like Tableau or Power BI, as those are required for many data analyst roles. I would recommend this program for anyone who is interested in learning Python and its many libraries for data science / data analytics purposes.
5Graduate - Course: Full-time Software Engineering Immersive - Conducted online in PT, CT & ET and in-person in NYC - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Codesmith Can Change Your LifeThis is a long review, but I know how intense this process can be for those of you looking at attending a bootcamp. It has now been about a year since I decided ... Read MoreThis is a long review, but I know how intense this process can be for those of you looking at attending a bootcamp. It has now been about a year since I decided to attend a bootcamp to change careers. I looked everywhere online when I settled on going to a bootcamp; I read every review, I watched every video on Youtube, I even messaged alumni of different bootcamps on LinkedIn, and eventually, I found my way to Codesmith. For the last 3 months since the program, I’ve considered myself lucky everyday I made the choice I did.
Codesmith is without question, the best educational environment I’ve had the privilege to learn in. I’ve been lucky enough to go to good schools in the past, but I’m really proud, frankly, to say that this online bootcamp has really left them in the dust in key ways. I’ll make a note here that I was hired as a fellow by the program after my time in the immersive program, so if you need a grain of salt to start, there could be one.
- Admissions: It is worth making a comment right away that getting into Codesmith is not easy, but it is NOT an unjust process like I experienced in other programs. I speak from experience as someone who applied elsewhere, tried to go through admission processes at other places (everyone should have options), and eventually conducted the literal technical interviews for Codesmith myself, the admissions process is doing its job well. I won’t get too lost in the details, but I will say that if you can pass the Codesmith technical interview, you have what it takes to become a software engineer. They test on every quality and detail that I was tested on in a real technical interview for the job I have now. That all said, don’t rush into this process. It is possible, having seen both sides of admissions, to brute force your way through, with time. Do NOT throw $20k into something before you are ready. If you understand, for example, how to add methods to a prototype so they can be inherited by other objects, you could be ready. If you have no idea what I mean by that, do not stress even a little bit; just take your time to learn is my point (:
- Portfolio: Not a ton to say here, although a ton could be said. It is worth noting that you will have a better time job hunting when you have real open-source products on the resumé. And Codesmith focuses on making you build real, open-source projects before you leave. You don’t want to pay for a program that is tutorial style really, because why not just spend $2k (at most) in Udemy courses and be done with it? Codesmith makes you build in small teams of engineers (like in the real world), on projects that are technically impressive and that are REALLY challenging. You’ll hear “hard learning” thrown around a lot in and out of the program, and there is no form of better learning than solving a bug you’ve been stuck on for 6 hours with a team; this makes a good portfolio for sure.
- Hiring Support: I have so much love for the hiring support team answering every ridiculous, anxious question I ever hit them with, day or night. Codesmith really points you in a direction at the end of the program and teaches you how to carry yourself in interviews in the tech industry. Tech interviews and getting hired generally as a software engineer is honestly very formulaic. It’s almost entirely behavioral / very ceremonial, which was somewhat surprising to me. Codesmith guides you through all of these processes and really do their best to ensure you have support networks (during and after the program) to guide you through the idiosyncrasies of the tech industry. I would NOT have gotten a job as smoothly as I did if it wasn’t for their mentorship.
- Management/Team: This part could be a never-ending rant. I think what you will find, even will find just by attending the free workshops, is that Codesmith is a community of really passionate people that are putting in the work for the right reasons. I truly believe Codesmith only works because the instructors and the management of the organization are people who are passionate about seeing people change their lives. Will Sentance is the founder and owner, and not only will he give your cohort a lecture at the end, but you will get several chances to hear from him throughout the program; could not be any more apparent this person cares about fostering a space for people to change their lives. Eric Kirsten is a senior board advisor that will lead you through the hiring program. Eric is another huge element of the “secret sauce” of success at Codesmith. Takes a certain level of tailored mentorship to get an engineer to negotiate $15k in base salary after only 8-12 months of studying the industry, and Eric will take a hands-on approach to make sure you get that. Phillip Troutman, he’s the chief academic officer, is another key player you’ll hear from often. Let me tell you, part of the secret of Codesmith is convincing students every day they can do everything and anything so that they actually go out and attempt insane feats of engineering; Phillip is the key to that happening. Every program has different instructors, but in the central remote program — Katrina Villanueva and Jared Lewis are *the* reason students understand the core curriculum so well. Their compassion and attention towards student success is without question what makes the CTRI immersive so effective. For the sake of not making this piece of the review endless, I’ll stop here, but yes, there are that many incredible people in this organization.
- School / Life Balance: There is very little balance. This is my very real, very difficult con for the program that I would not hide from anyone. You will eat, sleep, and breathe Codesmith, which at times will be a lot to handle. This program is hard. You will watch your cohort go lows and highs of imposter syndrome almost daily. It can even feel a bit cult-like, I suppose, at times. But what can I say — you get a room of intelligent people together every day who want to change careers in a (seemingly) impossible time frame into a field that is really challenging and competitive. It isn't crazy to assume that process will be hard, but if you put the work in you’ll be so glad you did it one day. It took me about 10-11 months, from start to finish, from the day I decided to attend Codesmith, to the day I got a job offer.
There are other great programs out there for sure, but if I was to do this all over again, I’d be right back at Codesmith.
- 387Reviews33CoursesThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland cam... Read MoreThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland campus.The Tech Academy offers bootcamps in computer programming, website development, cybersecurity, game development, mobile development, data science, and front-end development. The immersive experience aims to create well-rounded technology professionals, and also gives students the option to take the course at their own pace. There are also no set starts dates or rigid scheduling. Students can enroll at any time, study from home, and choose whatever study schedule they would like. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online C# and .NET Framework Boot Camp (full-time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Absolutely amazing!I am so happy that I chose the Tech Academy bootcamp. It really is so worth the cost. I was able to learn so much and in such a meaningful way. The staff is als ... Read MoreI am so happy that I chose the Tech Academy bootcamp. It really is so worth the cost. I was able to learn so much and in such a meaningful way. The staff is also incredibly helpful, I felt their genuine want to help me every time I reached out to someone. I cannot thank all the staff enough for their kindness and willingness to teach and guide me through this process.... Read Less
- 368Reviews5CoursesNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a... Read MoreNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a nationally accredited Data Science Bootcamp in the U.S that teaches both Python and R. In the program, students will learn beginner and intermediate levels of Data Science with Hadoop, Spark, Github, Docker, SQL, R, and Python packages like XgBoost, Caret, Dplyr, Ggplot2, Pandas, Scikit-learn, and more. The program distinguishes itself by balancing intensive lectures with real-world project work and the breadth of its curriculum. The academy is well known for its industry project-oriented learning experience and well-immersed community established since 2013. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online Data Science with Machine Learning Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Lead your fieldFrom the getgo this program sets you up to succeed. They can be a little critical and harsh sometimes, but I promise they want nothing more than for you to do t ... Read MoreFrom the getgo this program sets you up to succeed. They can be a little critical and harsh sometimes, but I promise they want nothing more than for you to do the best you can. As long as you communicate your issues, they will work with you no matter what. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive team of instructors. They also have a dedicated lifelong team that helps you meet with and explore whatever professional options you'd like. They're also the only nationally accredited program like them in the country. Can't recommend enough.... Read Less
- 338Reviews20CoursesVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Boot... Read MoreVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Bootcamps can be completed in 24-36 weeks depending on the student’s incoming skill level. Clarusway is committed to helping individuals attain practical knowledge through affordable and effective IT training programs. Clarusway programs include mentorship programs, peer-learning, and project-based group study methods. Students gain requisite classroom knowledge paired with the necessary hands-on skills demanded by today’s tech industry. Read More
5Student - Course: Salesforce Administrator & Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: CLARUSWAY TECH ACADEMYNot only Tutors but also their curriculum are very impressive. I am very satisfied to be a pupil of that academy. I strictly recommend whom decided to join in a ... Read MoreNot only Tutors but also their curriculum are very impressive. I am very satisfied to be a pupil of that academy. I strictly recommend whom decided to join in a boot camp. Furthermore their price is very affordable. You never feel alone.The mentors are always ready to give a hand besides you can call or text them whenever you need..... Read Less
- 280Reviews6CoursesCoding Temple is an online tech training provider that offers bootcamps in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Front-End Develo... Read MoreCoding Temple is an online tech training provider that offers bootcamps in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Front-End Development, with three different learning options available: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Self-Paced. Coding Temple’s approach focuses on accelerated learning; offering accessible, high-quality education and training that helps students adapt to the rapidly-changing tech industry. Coding Temple is dedicated to building a pathway for individuals to secure high-growth tech careers by incorporating real-world application into the students’ daily learning experience. Since Coding Temple was founded in 2015, 97% of graduates who participated in career services secured jobs in tech with an average starting salary of $81,310. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Full-Stack | Part-Time Online - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: A fantastic experience!I recently finished up the Coding Temple Part-Time online 12-week Bootcamp and had an absolutely fantastic experience with it. Right off the bat, major credit ... Read MoreI recently finished up the Coding Temple Part-Time online 12-week Bootcamp and had an absolutely fantastic experience with it. Right off the bat, major credit has to go to my instructor, Christian, for his stellar job of communicating clearly and plainly for a coding newbie like myself. From day one there was a very fun tone set for our class that took most of the traditional dry/boring-ness of traditional education completely out of the equation. Don't let that fool you however, it was a very intense 12 weeks and requires a great deal of dedication, time, discipline, and research on your own time to truly get the most out of this course. It's very much a "you get out what you put in" scenario so if you're taking the plunge I highly suggest going in 100% and not half-assing it.... Read Less
The structure of the course is well thought out and makes logical sense as you built a strong foundation of coding knowledge early on in the classroom and through daily challenges, homework, and projects. If there were ever any students that weren't sure of how something worked or if there was ever any confusion on a topic, Christian was to-notch at figuring out a different approach to explaining it to us to make sure that we all stayed together on the learning journey and that no one was left behind.
Overall I will say it was the right choice for me to go with Coding Temple for several personal reasons. Scheduling, timeline, availability of instructors/tutors, budget, and reputation were all very important in my decision to choose this bootcamp over the numerous other ones I looked into. Enough about that though... if you're serious about trying to switch careers into software development you should go ahead and apply now! console.log('Thanks for reading my review! Best of luck out there!')
- 276Reviews6CoursesLearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. S... Read MoreLearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and mindset training. Bootcamp students receive lifetime career services and 1:1 career coaching. Read More
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Fantastic Program, Exceptional InstructorIf you’re looking for a high-quality education in current web development technologies and coding skills, this is the place. LearningFuze functions very similar ... Read MoreIf you’re looking for a high-quality education in current web development technologies and coding skills, this is the place. LearningFuze functions very similarly to a real-world dev environment and emphasizes the concepts of documentation research and reverse-classroom instruction. The instructors are very caring of their students and excellent sources of knowledge.... Read Less
- 215Reviews17CoursesInterview Kickstart is a part-time, 12-15 week online interview training platform that helps software engineers nail technical interviews at FAANG (Facebook,... Read MoreInterview Kickstart is a part-time, 12-15 week online interview training platform that helps software engineers nail technical interviews at FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google) and Tier-1 companies. Interview Kickstart helps students strengthen their programming fundamentals and become better engineers in the process, thereby equipping them with the right set of skills required to crack tough technical interviews at top companies. Read More
5Student - Course: Backend Engineering Interview Course - San Jose
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Best go to place for interview preparationThe IK curriculum for interview preparation is well-designed and focuses on teaching problem-solving strategies rather than just providing solutions. The coache ... Read MoreThe IK curriculum for interview preparation is well-designed and focuses on teaching problem-solving strategies rather than just providing solutions. The coaches are patient and helpful in answering questions. Mock interviews with instructors from FAANG companies provide valuable feedback for improvement. Overall, the program is highly recommended for anyone looking for structured interview preparation.... Read Less
- 215Reviews7CoursesHyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) avail... Read MoreHyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) available online and in person at campuses in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. HyperionDev’s deep experience supports students’ ability to code and helps them achieve career-focused skills. Students will engage in tailored courses and coding exercises that integrate human-led code review. HyperionDev has partnered with organizations such as Google, Facebook, The University of Edinburgh, The Computer Science Association of South Africa, Oracle, and the South African Department of Education to ensure the highest quality standards. Read More
ciska van der merwe
5Student - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome, in-depth and like any programming course youv got to figure it out!Hyperions courses are amazing, there is definitely help from a vareity of mentors which is awesome, and the course moves from basics to advanced in a staggered ... Read MoreHyperions courses are amazing, there is definitely help from a vareity of mentors which is awesome, and the course moves from basics to advanced in a staggered way that slowly builds up your confidence, however there is no such thing as spoon feeding if you want to learn programming! Youv got ot figure it out!... Read Less
that being said they really do help alot and it is definitely worth the money, i just hope they give me alittle more time to finish as i tend to overthink things and therefor move alittle more slowly than other students. The career expo they run is amazing and i cant wait to join the graduate programme
- 213Reviews5CoursesACTE offers online, self-paced, 8-week Masters bootcamps covering topics, such as Cyber Security Expert, Digital Marketing, Full Stack Developer, Data Scienc... Read MoreACTE offers online, self-paced, 8-week Masters bootcamps covering topics, such as Cyber Security Expert, Digital Marketing, Full Stack Developer, Data Science, and Data Analyst. The Masters bootcamps are instructor-led and the Masters curriculum has been designed by subject matter experts. Read More
Verified Via GitHub
Says: ADMEC- Video editing instituteADMEC MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE provide one of the best video editing training institute in Delhi The courses are set by industry experts and provide internships an ... Read MoreADMEC MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE provide one of the best video editing training institute in Delhi The courses are set by industry experts and provide internships and live projects after the completion of the course
If you just wanting to learn the basic of video editing then you can join any video editing courses.
There are many courses available at ADMEC like Adobe after effect course,Adobe premiere pro course and many more.
But if you want to make a good career in video editing and film making then you must go for Diploma in film making and video editing course.As with this course you can open a door of unlimited career oppurtunities.... Read Less
- 207Reviews49CoursesCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity cour... Read MoreCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity courses online and in-person from their Seattle, Washington location. Code Fellows guides people from all backgrounds to change their lives through fast-paced, career-focused education. Since their first cohort in 2013, Code Fellows has taught over 1,600 graduates and iterated on their curriculum and format to ensure students receive the most industry-relevant training as effectively and efficiently as possible. Code Fellows shapes passionate learners with immersive training to meet industry needs and improve diversity. Students are immersed in their learning with daily lectures, pair programming, weekly presentations from full-time instructional staff who are seasoned industry professionals, one-week project sprints, and more. Code Fellows graduates work at Amazon, Microsoft, Zillow, Expedia, XBOX, NIKE, Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom, and over 800 other companies. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
- 199Reviews9CoursesJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at vari... Read MoreJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at various campuses across France and London, England. Jedha has created level-based courses to match each student’s needs and career ambitions - Essentials (beginner), Fullstack (professional), and Lead (expert). Jedha courses are intensive, bootcamp-style training sessions that teach the practical skills employers demand with teaching methodology that is fine-tuned to make an impactful learning experience. Jedha believes that tech can truly change the world and that learning how to operate and thrive in this industry allows individuals to level up and forge the future they always dreamed of. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Lead Bootcamp Data - Full Time - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Probably the best. Not exaggerating (Fullstack & Lead)I compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. I ... Read MoreI compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. In this regard, it definitely met my expectations, and in a way that I could smoothly understand and use even the most advanced concepts very quickly. The staff, the teachers and our assistant teacher all did an amazing job to ensure that we keep pace with the brisk pace. Before beginning I did not expect such involvment, all along the course (and even after), so that was definitely a good surprise. All together, it produced tremendous results. At the end of the course we also received a lot of good tips in order to find a job, and the school also has a network of tech companies, which appear to love people who went through this professional training. Thanks to the advices and help I received from the school, I managed to land quickly and easily a very nice Data scientist job in a famous company, while finishing the course. Since then I still use from time to time the resources of the program through the intern platform which is also full of extra contents, tutorials.. So is the school perfect? I don’t believe in such things, so if you are picky I’m sure you can always manage to find a few detail that are not good enough to you. But the mindset in Jedha seems to be Always keep improving. I mean, they listen to what people say. For instance their Lead data program (for data engineering) was becoming a bit too hard, so they worked on it to make it better and added 5 days to it, instead of lowering the content.Although I’m sure there are a few other bootcamps abroad that might do a terrific job too, I don’t think I could have meet such an optimum formula between high-quality pedagogy, knowledge resources, adequacy with the world of data and great atmosphere..I underwent the Fullstack data and Lead data programs. Best experience.... Read Less
- 187Reviews4CoursesPracticum Bootcamp is a family of digital re-skilling products offering 20-46 week, online Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, and Quality Assur... Read MorePracticum Bootcamp is a family of digital re-skilling products offering 20-46 week, online Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, and Quality Assurance Engineer programs. Practicum Bootcamp helps people with versatile backgrounds learn a new profession online and kickstart a sustainable career in tech. Each bootcamp includes full access to an interactive online platform, real-life projects, tutor support from experienced developers, code reviews, online webinars, and live coding sessions. Practicum Bootcamp stands on the quality of the programs; if a student doesn't secure a position within six months of graduating, Practicum Bootcamp guarantees to refund their money. Read More
5Student - Course: Software Engineer - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Changing the course of my life through Practicum!I decided that I needed to shift directions in my career as a project coordinator, the pay wasn't great and the jobs were hard to come by. Practicum was one of ... Read MoreI decided that I needed to shift directions in my career as a project coordinator, the pay wasn't great and the jobs were hard to come by. Practicum was one of my options from hours of research I had put in from other bootcamp options. What sold me on practicum initially was the smaller class sizes that were described and designated group of tutors for help. I decided to take the software engineering course, I had played around with a little of Python and decided this could be a great direction to go into. I was concerned studying online with something i've never done before and wanting to make sure I would have the support needed to do this successfully. Practicum's main line of communication is through Slack, it's all organized by what part of the course you are on. You are always aware when tutors are available or if any upgrades have been made to their program. The program itself is done on a really nice platform where you will read the theory and execute exactly what you read into code. I'm half way through the course at this point and it is definitely getting tougher. The only negative thing I will say is depending on the chapter it can feel like information overload and you might not use too much of that theory on the project. It can also be the complete opposite where I didn't feel like the information was enough or clear enough how to do the project. However, the support from the tutors has been great and they are good about making sure you understand. The study structure is broken out into sprints to replicate what it would be like on the job. Every sprint is between 2-3 weeks. I currently spend at least a few hours a day on it, my goal is to get through a chapter a day. When it comes to the projects I dedicate more time to those. Projects are always at the end of each sprint where you take your understanding in those chapters and use it on projects that will build your portfolio by the end. So far the experience has been the hardest thing I've ever done but the support makes it easier. I definitely believe I'm a slower learner when It comes to learning process, I feel like I usually will fully grasp the concept of something two sprints later. Even as a slower learner I still believe Practicum has made it easy to get the help I need to feel more confident about what i'm studying. I'll gladly update you all as soon as I finish the program on what my overall experience was. If someone was to ask me though if I'd recommend Practicum and I'd definitely would.... Read Less
- 154Reviews1CourseData Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers go... Read MoreData Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes. The course is designed and run by Kyle McKiou who used similar techniques to launch his own career in data science. Read More
5 - Course: Full Course - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Machine learning engineerThis course is more than what i had expected. Amazing mentorship they offer. Lifetime access is just the icing on the cake. I know there is a community to help ... Read MoreThis course is more than what i had expected. Amazing mentorship they offer. Lifetime access is just the icing on the cake. I know there is a community to help me at any step of my journey. It's good for beginners to advanced people who aspire to break into the field of Data Science or just to grow in this field. I highly recommend.... Read Less
- 146Reviews4CoursesColaberry offers instructor-led remote, on-campus (Dallas, TX) and self-paced training in data analytics, data science, machine learning, and Artificial Inte... Read MoreColaberry offers instructor-led remote, on-campus (Dallas, TX) and self-paced training in data analytics, data science, machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Colaberry courses are designed from the ground-up to focus on the latest tools and approaches to working with data, and on developing integral human skills, including communication, teamwork, time management, and critical thinking, to assure long-term professional success in the field. Colaberry’s teaching methodology incorporates a learn-by-doing approach, hands-on workshops, and the award-winning technology platform Refactored for online synchronous and asynchronous learning. Read More
5Student - Course: Data Analytics - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Colaberry ReviewA very structured program is offered by the Colaberry School of Data Analytics that engages students throughout the program. Those who persevere in this program ... Read MoreA very structured program is offered by the Colaberry School of Data Analytics that engages students throughout the program. Those who persevere in this program will be rewarded with success because it requires the utmost dedication and hard work. In terms of Data Analytics and Data Science, the program is both exciting and challenging. Everything is explained very clearly and in detail by the instructors. During the program, you'll be faced with challenging challenges that will bring out the best in you. You can definitely learn from the Colaberry Program, but you have to put in the time required.... Read Less