206 Best Machine Learning Bootcamps
- 2463Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Le Wagon has changed my lifeLe Wagon has given me the tools to begin a new career in tech. Not only how to code but how to design an application from start to finish, how to communicate wi ... Read MoreLe Wagon has given me the tools to begin a new career in tech. Not only how to code but how to design an application from start to finish, how to communicate within a team, create work flows and they provide endless resources and support for future development as a Full Stack Developer. I highly recommend this bootcamp to everyone.... Read Less
The teachers are one for the biggest pros! They are super helpful and kind. They help you understand the problem and guide you towards the solution. They also support you in general, they have done this bootcamp and they know the struggles that come with the bootcamp and know how to comfort you when times are tough.
There's no grading system which takes some of the pressure off and also motivates you to be better for yourself.
This course is intense. It can be overwhelming if you don't make it your main focus for the 9 week duration. So stress can surface especially if haven't learnt in a while. I had some issues keeping up at times but I kept going, did my best and with the support from Le Wagon, the TAs and my fellow Alumni it was enough.
- 1295Reviews13CoursesSpringboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online progra... Read MoreSpringboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online programs in software engineering, data science, UI/UX design, cybersecurity, tech sales, and more. All Springboard courses are 100% online, remote, and self-paced throughout an average of 6-9 months. Springboard acts as a support system, coach, and cheerleader for working professionals who are ready to level-up or make a major career shift. Students have access to a unique community of industry mentors, thought leaders, and alumni, who are on hand to offer insights, networking opportunities, and support throughout the program and well past graduation. Every Springboard student is matched with a personal student advisor and industry mentor who guides them throughout the program through regular video calls. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Career Track - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Springboard RocksI had a terrific experience with Springboard. Main features for me: Job guarantee, great mentorship program, up to date curriculum. If you're able to work compl ... Read MoreI had a terrific experience with Springboard. Main features for me: Job guarantee, great mentorship program, up to date curriculum. If you're able to work completely self paced and have the time each week to put forth some effort, this program might be for you.... Read Less
- 1199Reviews34CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Read MoreBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Product Management - Toronto
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great content, excellent delivery.The Product Management course at BrainStation was great. The instructors were senior level Product Managers who had a mastery of Product Management topics. T ... Read MoreThe Product Management course at BrainStation was great. The instructors were senior level Product Managers who had a mastery of Product Management topics. They kept the course engaging with group sessions and videos throughout. I have a much better understanding of the role a Product Manager plays, and how varied it can be for each organization. I definitely recommend this course to others interested in pivoting to Product Management roles.... Read Less
5Student - Course: UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time) - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: I was not a designer!Yes, you read it right. When I started the Bootcamp I was not a designer! And really, you don’t need to. Get ready, because the story is long! Just kidding, but ... Read MoreYes, you read it right. When I started the Bootcamp I was not a designer! And really, you don’t need to. Get ready, because the story is long! Just kidding, but I hope that what I have to share will help you somehow ;)... Read Less
I come from a business background focused on startups and creative industries. I had been working for 3+ years in the management of digital projects, and I wanted to start working creating experiences. I already knew many of the tools/frameworks we used in the bootcamp, but I used to apply them in a business context.
Ironhack was a great experience that helped me a lot to better understand how I could use my background and apply it into the design field. The bootcamp was awesome, with great teachers and interesting projects and classmates! But it is the career guidelines that really helped me build my new profile. These focus first on you as a person and then on your career, which I think is very important because behind every job title there’s a human. I was a little afraid that I might not be able to merge both paths, but it is incredible how it all fell into place after the bootcamp ended.
It definitely takes time and effort to understand oneself and build what’s needed for the job research, and after very intense 9 weeks you might feel like your motivation disappeared, but if you have the courage to keep things moving, things start appearing. After a couple of months of job seeking I found the job I wanted. It will definitely do not just appear in front of you, so I would just recommend you to be prepared, because when you see the opportunity appear, you ‘ll know you’ll be ready to take it.
It is a challenge, yes, but a very enjoyable one! Plus, you get to meet new people from very different backgrounds and make yourself some new friends :)
- 911Reviews9CoursesThinkful, a Chegg service, provides every adult learner with a pathway to a rewarding career. This online bootcamp offers fast-paced, career-focused programs... Read MoreThinkful, a Chegg service, provides every adult learner with a pathway to a rewarding career. This online bootcamp offers fast-paced, career-focused programs in Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Technical Project Management. These programs are offered in part-time and full-time formats. Students commit 20-25 hours per week in the part-time format, and up to 60 hours in the full-time option. All programs include personal mentor meetings, a custom-built curriculum, and Q sessions with industry professionals. Read More
5Student - Course: Engineering Immersion - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Software ImmersionThinkful was so helpful and I believe it was the solid foundation and starting point of my software development journey. I enjoyed studying with them and I fel ... Read MoreThinkful was so helpful and I believe it was the solid foundation and starting point of my software development journey. I enjoyed studying with them and I felt like it was thorough and the lessons were on point with relativity and being complete.... Read Less
Highly recommend to anyone starting out as a developer.
- 730Reviews47CoursesSimplilearn’s Masters Programs are intensive, online bootcamps for Full Stack Web Development, Data Science and Analytics, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data ... Read MoreSimplilearn’s Masters Programs are intensive, online bootcamps for Full Stack Web Development, Data Science and Analytics, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Project Management, Digital Marketing, among others. Simplilearn’s efforts are focused on helping people acquire the skills they need to thrive in the digital economy. Each bootcamp comprises of live online classes from world-class industry practitioners and highly-rated trainers, integrated online labs, projects, case studies, industry masterclasses and 24/7 support to offer learners the best chance at succeeding in the professional world. This practical and outcomes-focused approach has resulted in 85 percent of learners reporting career benefits including promotion or a new job. Read More
5Student - Course: Data Science - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great sessions - ChristinaThe sessions were great with Christina for CB-DS - Tableau. She is extremely patient, and she answers all of the students' questions in details, even those ques ... Read MoreThe sessions were great with Christina for CB-DS - Tableau. She is extremely patient, and she answers all of the students' questions in details, even those questions outside of the curriculum, she takes time to look into those and comes back with an answer after class. Very good instructor, highly recommend.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Development Online Full-Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The Dojo was instrumentalI really enjoyed my time with Coding Dojo. It is quite astonishing how much information and programing knowledge I was able to pick up in 14 weeks. I attended t ... Read MoreI really enjoyed my time with Coding Dojo. It is quite astonishing how much information and programing knowledge I was able to pick up in 14 weeks. I attended the online full-time boot camp and I am incredibly happy that I did. I think this is a great idea for anyone looking to learn programming. You do need to put the effort and time in just as with any other new skill in order to really get the most of out it. I had a great cohort that I was able to connect with and learn from. The instructors and TA's were all very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful to me. I appreciated my time during this boot camp and would encourage anyone to look into this as an option.... Read Less
- 588Reviews19CoursesNew York City, San Francisco, Sydney, London, and 47 more...Washington, Seattle, Melbourne, Singapore, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Cleveland, San Diego, Phoenix, Houston, Los Angeles, Boston, Austin, Online, Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Raleigh, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Toronto, Paris, St. Louis, Nashville, Charlotte, Brisbane, Edinburgh, Manchester, Adelaide, Calgary, Vancouver, Halifax, Columbus, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Louisville, Miami, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Sacramento, San Jose, Tampa, Buffalo, WinnipegGeneral Assembly offers short and long courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more, online and in-person, across 15 camp... Read MoreGeneral Assembly offers short and long courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more, online and in-person, across 15 campuses in 4 continents. Focusing on the most relevant and in-demand skills across data, design, business, and technology, General Assembly is confronting a skills gap and providing access to opportunities in tech. General Assembly offers a breadth of different course offerings and classes range from full-time immersive courses for learners that want to switch to a new career, to part-time courses for learners that are looking to improve their career trajectory by acquiring a new skill set, and mentor-led online circuits for a more flexible way to acquire foundational skills. Read More
5Student - Course: Product Management (Part-time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Product ManagementI participated in the remote online Product Management course that spanned the course of 10 weeks. During which I had the opportunity to learn about the product ... Read MoreI participated in the remote online Product Management course that spanned the course of 10 weeks. During which I had the opportunity to learn about the product lifecycle, how to conduct user interviews, and how to effectively present my discovery findings. There was also ample time during class to practice what we were learning with other classmates, learning from each others ideas as well as networking with one another. I thought the instructor was knowledgeable, patient, and engaging to learn from. I would recommend GA to anyone who is looking to take the next step in their personal and professional growth.... Read Less
- 548Reviews4CoursesFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flati... Read MoreFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online Software Engineering Immersive - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Part-Time Software EngineeringI have always had an interest in software engineering growing up, but I ended up in another career field because I felt that I didn't know much about the tech i ... Read MoreI have always had an interest in software engineering growing up, but I ended up in another career field because I felt that I didn't know much about the tech industry. After 4+ years as a Physical Therapist Assistant, I decided I wanted to change my career path and thought about pursuing my doctorate in Physical Therapy or becoming a Physician's Assistant. The overwhelming thought of putting myself in so much more debt and many more years of school made me decide to look elsewhere. The thought of going to a coding bootcamp kept popping up, but I just brushed it off.... Read Less
Once the pandemic hit, I decided it was the perfect time to take the leap and pursue what I knew would be the career I could see myself in moving forward. I applied to Flatiron School and got in! Right from the beginning, Flatiron School's staff was very friendly and helpful. The application process went smoothly and I was excited to begin my coding journey.
One of the main reasons I decided to go to Flatiron School was because I needed structure. With all the free resources out there to learn coding, it was overwhelming. Flatiron School's curriculum was very structured and taught at a pace where you're able to grasp each concept well. The instructors are very helpful and made sure to help each student understand everything at their own pace. The project assessments after each module truly help you understand what you learned and also give you a taste of what a technical interview would be like. Career coaching is top-notch and very helpful in helping you with fine-tuning your resume, and LinkedIn profile and giving you the advice needed to succeed in landing interviews. All the students are very helpful and typically worked as a team to help reinforce what was learned. Each resource given to the students was also very helpful and assisted in your learning both during and after graduation.
The only thing I would say that Flatiron School could improve is to incorporate more data structures and algorithm courses into its curriculum. Overall, I'm proud to be a Flatiron School alumni and want to thank Flatiron School for preparing me well for my first job in this new career.
5Graduate - Course: Full-time Software Engineering Immersive - Conducted online in PT, CT & ET and in-person in NYC - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: If you are looking for a robust program to launch your career, you've come to the right placeI chose Codesmith because I perceived it to be the most rigorous program out there with regards to curriculum, portfolio, and job support, and it absolutely del ... Read MoreI chose Codesmith because I perceived it to be the most rigorous program out there with regards to curriculum, portfolio, and job support, and it absolutely delivered on these promises. Here's a breakdown of how each manifested:... Read Less
– Curriculum: the first part of the program is built around hard learning, challenges, and pair programming. Most units are taught over the course of a few days, which start with lectures and then continue with challenges meant to push you to learn and develop as an engineer. You do these challenges with a pair programming partner and also engage in other common practices like code reviews and collaborative coding. Not only are you developing your coding skills, but you are also learning how to interact with other engineers and problem solve through tough technical challenges. You're killing two birds with one stone.
– Portfolio: I believe Codesmith stands out the most from other bootcamps in this area. During my program, I worked on a variety of projects across the full stack (frontend, backend, DevOps, etc.), and this is where you get to put your skills to the test. You learn what it takes to break down complex applications to their component pieces, plan out how to approach the implementation, and then work through bugs and issues. The cornerstone of the program, the Open Source Product, pushes you to solve complicated engineering challenges by finding and solving pain points in the developer community. During this phase, you explore new tech, face challenges you can't just Google away, and gain a deeper understanding of the ambiguous problems professional engineers face.
– Job support: you receive career support from the Codesmith team for life which is a fantastic perk. If you feel like you need more resume help, they'll do as many iterations as you need. If you want more mock interviews, they have that covered too. If you just want to talk about the emotional struggle of job searching, you can talk to the staff or you can lean on your cohortmates or post-grad hiring group. They have all the bases covered and will continue to support you as long as you need or want it.
For anyone wanting to take the leap into the world of software engineering, this is a rigorous program that delivers on its results and is there to support you in your journey.
- 454Reviews9CoursesCorrelation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bo... Read MoreCorrelation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bootcamp classes are taught on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm. The total weekly time commitment, including out of class work, is approximately 15 hours. Data Science For All students will work in small teams on projects to solve real world data and AI challenges. Students will create a project to showcase their skills to potential employers. Read More
5Student - Course: Data Science For All / Empowerment - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Science for All / Empowerment (DS4A)DS4A is an excellent program that provided me with core data analytics and visualization skills. It was very challenging and pushed me to my limits. The course ... Read MoreDS4A is an excellent program that provided me with core data analytics and visualization skills. It was very challenging and pushed me to my limits. The course was very fast-paced and many times I had trouble catching up with what was going on in class, but the TAs were amazing, and they went above and beyond to provide students with help in understanding the material and working on the extended cases. The bests parts of the program for me were the connections I made and collaborations I had with many wonderful and brilliant people passionate about data. Feeling like I was not alone in my struggles and the challenges I experienced whilst learning data science made all the difference. There were also career success coaching, mentorships and job search assistance provided for fellows, even though I personally did not take too much advantage of those opportunities as I was struggling to submit assignments on time and working on our group's final capstone project. Overall, I would highly recommend this program for those looking to get into data related careers and I am incredibly grateful to have received this opportunity to be part of DS4A cohort 3.... Read Less
- 401Reviews2CoursesEdureka offers instructor-led, live online bootcamps in Full Stack Web Development (8 weeks) and AI & Machine Learning (44 weeks). The Full Stack Web Dev... Read MoreEdureka offers instructor-led, live online bootcamps in Full Stack Web Development (8 weeks) and AI Machine Learning (44 weeks). The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp is completed in 8 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 20-30 hours per week. The AI Machine Learning bootcamp is completed in 44 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 8-10 hours per week. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Development - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Edureka reviewI enrolled for Full Stack Web Developer Course and i have a great experience with the team. Class Instructor Mam Gauri was great in explaining the terms and log ... Read MoreI enrolled for Full Stack Web Developer Course and i have a great experience with the team. Class Instructor Mam Gauri was great in explaining the terms and logic. Assignments and Quiz were really helpful as well. Highly recommended! :)... Read Less
Thank you, edureka!
- 361Reviews21CoursesThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland cam... Read MoreThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland campus.The Tech Academy offers bootcamps in computer programming, website development, cybersecurity, game development, mobile development, data science, and front-end development. The immersive experience aims to create well-rounded technology professionals, and also gives students the option to take the course at their own pace. There are also no set starts dates or rigid scheduling. Students can enroll at any time, study from home, and choose whatever study schedule they would like. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online Software Developer Boot Camp (part-time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Well Thought-Out Bootcamp with Focus on FundamentalsI graduated from the Software Developer Bootcamp from the Tech Academy in 2022. As part of the bootcamp I completed courses on the following topics:-Computer an ... Read MoreI graduated from the Software Developer Bootcamp from the Tech Academy in 2022. As part of the bootcamp I completed courses on the following topics:... Read Less
-Computer and Technology Basics
-HTML and CSS
-Database and SQL
-C# and .NET
Each of these courses emphasizes fundamental knowledge that is important for understanding the larger concepts of software development. I was really pleased with the structure and design of the curriculum. Each course is very careful to work in order from simple to complex topics, with each lesson/assignment building on your previous knowledge. While there is a lot of reading and watching videos, there's also a lot of hands-on coding.
In addition to each of these courses, there are also two live projects. These projects happen over the course of two weeks and are meant to simulate and actual job environment. You work as part of a team of developers (other students) to complete tasks related to a larger project. Those tasks are assigned to you by a project manager (your instructor). You participate in daily meetings conducted according to agile/scrum methodologies to report on your work, discuss roadblocks, and get feedback from your project manager. I really enjoyed these projects as they gave me the chance to put my skills to the test in life-like environment.
Overall, the software development bootcamp helped me gain a strong understanding of object-oriented programming and prepared me to be an entry-level full stack developer in the tech industry. I'm really happy with my choice and grateful to the Tech Academy for the opportunity they've given me.
- 360Reviews5CoursesNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a... Read MoreNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a nationally accredited Data Science Bootcamp in the U.S that teaches both Python and R. In the program, students will learn beginner and intermediate levels of Data Science with Hadoop, Spark, Github, Docker, SQL, R, and Python packages like XgBoost, Caret, Dplyr, Ggplot2, Pandas, Scikit-learn, and more. The program distinguishes itself by balancing intensive lectures with real-world project work and the breadth of its curriculum. The academy is well known for its industry project-oriented learning experience and well-immersed community established since 2013. Read More
5Student - Course: 12-Weeks In-Person/ Remote Live Data Science with Machine Learning Bootcamp - New York City
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Amazing in depth bootcamp!The experience in NYC Data Science Academy was life changing for me. Prior to NYC data science academy, I was a Business Analyst at an insuretech firm where I h ... Read MoreThe experience in NYC Data Science Academy was life changing for me. Prior to NYC data science academy, I was a Business Analyst at an insuretech firm where I had almost none exposure to coding, programming, not to mention machine learning.
The instructors are extremely professional and helpful. I was able to get hired in 3 months after graduation!
If you come from a background that is barely related to data science, programming or statistics, this bootcamp will get you started on a career for a data scientist. Other than technical skills, the bootcamp will also provide you with an approachable platform for job opportunities.
If you are looking for a job in data, then this bootcamp will be a perfect fit for you.... Read Less
- 330Reviews8CoursesDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instruc... Read MoreDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instructors, and WeWork memberships are included at no additional charge for students needing a place to study. Read More
5Graduate - Course: DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full-Stack Immersive ProgramI was referred to DigitalCrafts by an alumni who has successfully become a developer after graduating from this program. I attended the 16-week immersive full- ... Read MoreI was referred to DigitalCrafts by an alumni who has successfully become a developer after graduating from this program. I attended the 16-week immersive full-time online web development course. I loved my instructor (she is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent!) and loved learning Python and React. I selected to attend DigitalCrafts because they were a top bootcamp that included Python in their curriculum. DigitalCrafts also provides small scholarships to women and minorities, which I qualified for and was helpful with the tuition. Overall, I had a great experience, and after graduation was hired on as a TA, which I really enjoy! The only feedback I have is that it seems most people that apply are accepted into the program. I think there should be a higher standard for admissions, but, I also think this happens with bootcamps in general. 5-Stars!... Read Less
- 328Reviews22CoursesVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Boot... Read MoreVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Bootcamps can be completed in 24-36 weeks depending on the student’s incoming skill level. Clarusway is committed to helping individuals attain practical knowledge through affordable and effective IT training programs. Clarusway programs include mentorship programs, peer-learning, and project-based group study methods. Students gain requisite classroom knowledge paired with the necessary hands-on skills demanded by today’s tech industry. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Full-Stack | Full-Time Online - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: One of the most deliberate decisions in my life in which I was not mistakenI did research on bootcamps and read tons of reviews online and on Reddit. I applied to several bootcamps and passed a technical assessment, but my inner voice ... Read MoreI did research on bootcamps and read tons of reviews online and on Reddit. I applied to several bootcamps and passed a technical assessment, but my inner voice and connections from space told me this was not the right place for me. And I started from the beginning.... Read Less
One day I found a hidden gem-Coding Temple (And now I can say that, because before I had a lot of doubts). I applied, took the assessment, and from the first second before bootcamp even started, I got my first coding challenge to complete a prework. I was so excited about it, and I started feeling that these guys are on the right track and they are interested in you succeeding. It's incredible, but on the first day you learn the basic concepts of programming, and by the end of the week you are making a Law Firm website. The most important part is that mentors teach you not where to put a piece of code, they teach you WHY you need to put this piece of code, and they teach you to think as a developer. My life changed forever. My class was a magic class, and I’m so grateful to my mentors Kevin B. and Dylan S.; if you got them, you got a mega million winning ticket, and it's not just a $2 payout, you will get much more. During the course and especially after graduating, you will get so much important career support from the super professional Marlene T. And these are not all the bonuses you will get. After bootcamp, you will continue to grow as a developer thanks to the great support from the staff (Thank you, Nate W. and Sam D.)
Thank you, Coding Temple, for giving me the ability to swim like a dolphin in the sea of software development.
- 264Reviews7CoursesLearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. S... Read MoreLearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and mindset training. Bootcamp students receive lifetime career services and 1:1 career coaching. Read More
5Graduate - Irvine
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full-Immersion Web Development BootcampJoining the full-immersion web development bootcamp was definitely what I needed to get confident in my coding skills. It's not easy, but if you put in the hard ... Read MoreJoining the full-immersion web development bootcamp was definitely what I needed to get confident in my coding skills. It's not easy, but if you put in the hard work, you will see the how much you've learned. Learning full-stack allows you to start creating and working on almost any type of project. One thing I value a lot from the bootcamp is how it teaches you not to be afraid of documentation (especially official docs) and how to start learning and trying things out on your own. I'll be using this for the rest of my career and life!... Read Less
- 196Reviews9CoursesJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at vari... Read MoreJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at various campuses across France and London, England. Jedha has created level-based courses to match each student’s needs and career ambitions - Essentials (beginner), Fullstack (professional), and Lead (expert). Jedha courses are intensive, bootcamp-style training sessions that teach the practical skills employers demand with teaching methodology that is fine-tuned to make an impactful learning experience. Jedha believes that tech can truly change the world and that learning how to operate and thrive in this industry allows individuals to level up and forge the future they always dreamed of. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Lead Bootcamp Data - Full Time - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Probably the best. Not exaggerating (Fullstack & Lead)I compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. I ... Read MoreI compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. In this regard, it definitely met my expectations, and in a way that I could smoothly understand and use even the most advanced concepts very quickly. The staff, the teachers and our assistant teacher all did an amazing job to ensure that we keep pace with the brisk pace. Before beginning I did not expect such involvment, all along the course (and even after), so that was definitely a good surprise. All together, it produced tremendous results. At the end of the course we also received a lot of good tips in order to find a job, and the school also has a network of tech companies, which appear to love people who went through this professional training. Thanks to the advices and help I received from the school, I managed to land quickly and easily a very nice Data scientist job in a famous company, while finishing the course. Since then I still use from time to time the resources of the program through the intern platform which is also full of extra contents, tutorials.. So is the school perfect? I don’t believe in such things, so if you are picky I’m sure you can always manage to find a few detail that are not good enough to you. But the mindset in Jedha seems to be Always keep improving. I mean, they listen to what people say. For instance their Lead data program (for data engineering) was becoming a bit too hard, so they worked on it to make it better and added 5 days to it, instead of lowering the content.Although I’m sure there are a few other bootcamps abroad that might do a terrific job too, I don’t think I could have meet such an optimum formula between high-quality pedagogy, knowledge resources, adequacy with the world of data and great atmosphere..I underwent the Fullstack data and Lead data programs. Best experience.... Read Less
- 196Reviews49CoursesCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity cour... Read MoreCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity courses online and in-person from their Seattle, Washington location. Code Fellows guides people from all backgrounds to change their lives through fast-paced, career-focused education. Since their first cohort in 2013, Code Fellows has taught over 1,600 graduates and iterated on their curriculum and format to ensure students receive the most industry-relevant training as effectively and efficiently as possible. Code Fellows shapes passionate learners with immersive training to meet industry needs and improve diversity. Students are immersed in their learning with daily lectures, pair programming, weekly presentations from full-time instructional staff who are seasoned industry professionals, one-week project sprints, and more. Code Fellows graduates work at Amazon, Microsoft, Zillow, Expedia, XBOX, NIKE, Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom, and over 800 other companies. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Its not just about the finish but also the startIm a proud air force vet that was looking to learn a new skill. I heard a lot of good things about code fellows, but before I even reached the point of enrollme ... Read MoreIm a proud air force vet that was looking to learn a new skill. I heard a lot of good things about code fellows, but before I even reached the point of enrollment I was blessed to have a conversation with Teri. She blew me away with her knowledge and ability to answer every question I had lined up, but it was her compassion and sincere interest in my goals that put me at ease. She told me about the school, but also the beautiful world of code. She also introduced me to the 100daysofcode challenge(look it up!). 1 phone call changed my life and this was before any class. Thank you Teri for everything. I hope this finds you because you helped me find my passion. Code Fellows isn't a 'line them up and toss them out' school. Every encounter with CF was about community and relationships along the way. If you choose them, I can ensure you they will do everything they can to make you succeed.... Read Less
- 183Reviews7CoursesHyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) avail... Read MoreHyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) available online and in person at campuses in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. HyperionDev’s deep experience supports students’ ability to code and helps them achieve career-focused skills. Students will engage in tailored courses and coding exercises that integrate human-led code review. HyperionDev has partnered with organizations such as Google, Facebook, The University of Edinburgh, The Computer Science Association of South Africa, Oracle, and the South African Department of Education to ensure the highest quality standards. Read More
- 179Reviews3CoursesPracticum Bootcamp is a family of digital re-skilling products offering 30-46 week, online Software Engineer, Data Analyst, and Data Scientist programs. Prac... Read MorePracticum Bootcamp is a family of digital re-skilling products offering 30-46 week, online Software Engineer, Data Analyst, and Data Scientist programs. Practicum Bootcamp helps people with versatile backgrounds learn a new profession online and kickstart a sustainable career in tech. Each bootcamp includes full access to an interactive online platform, real-life projects, tutor support from experienced developers, code reviews, online webinars, and live coding sessions. Practicum Bootcamp stands on the quality of the programs; if a student doesn't secure a position within six months of graduating, Practicum Bootcamp guarantees to refund their money. Read More
5Student - Course: Software Engineer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Valuable Real-life Team ProjectsThe most valuable part of this bootcamp was the abundance of group collaboration projects you get to sign up for and gain experience from. In all my tech interv ... Read MoreThe most valuable part of this bootcamp was the abundance of group collaboration projects you get to sign up for and gain experience from. In all my tech interviews, I was able to bring up these valuable team work experiences and stand out from the rest. Team work is very important in this field and only having solo projects in your portfolio isn't the optimal way to go.... Read Less
Practicum has code jams, apiary projects, pair programming, senior students and other opportunities you can work with others in coding. The curriculum itself is very comprehensive as well, given 10 months. I felt very confident in my skills upon graduation, especially with my frontend skills including vanilla CSS, vanilla JS and React.
One thing I will point out is that this bootcamp may be very challenging if students enroll without any prior knowledge of programing or basic computer literacy. You will be asked to work with command lines, terminals, git right away. I also see lots of people struggle with JS and responsive design. This is not a handholding bootcamp where things will be fed to your mouth. Utilize the resources you have and try your darn best to work hard, and then this will be a blast.
- 174Reviews17CoursesInterview Kickstart is a part-time, 12-15 week online interview training platform that helps software engineers nail technical interviews at FAANG (Facebook,... Read MoreInterview Kickstart is a part-time, 12-15 week online interview training platform that helps software engineers nail technical interviews at FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google) and Tier-1 companies. Interview Kickstart helps students strengthen their programming fundamentals and become better engineers in the process, thereby equipping them with the right set of skills required to crack tough technical interviews at top companies. Read More
5Applicant - Course: Master Class (Default) Interview Course - San Jose
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Solid coaching if you are willing to put in the effortpros: highly educated, trained , expert instructors In depth curriculum covering all the necessary topics (avoiding things that we might not come across in an a ... Read Morepros:
- highly educated, trained , expert instructors
- In depth curriculum covering all the necessary topics (avoiding things that we might not come across in an actual interview)
- Tailored specifically at cracking interviews
- Targeted for quickest time to solve a given problem
- The material is for us to refer back for any time later.
- Sometimes classes seem too long and can be a drain
- 160Reviews5CoursesACTE offers online, self-paced, 8-week Masters bootcamps covering topics, such as Cyber Security Expert, Digital Marketing, Full Stack Developer, Data Scienc... Read MoreACTE offers online, self-paced, 8-week Masters bootcamps covering topics, such as Cyber Security Expert, Digital Marketing, Full Stack Developer, Data Science, and Data Analyst. The Masters bootcamps are instructor-led and the Masters curriculum has been designed by subject matter experts. Read More
Verified Via GitHub
Says: ADMEC- Video editing instituteADMEC MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE provide one of the best video editing training institute in Delhi The courses are set by industry experts and provide internships an ... Read MoreADMEC MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE provide one of the best video editing training institute in Delhi The courses are set by industry experts and provide internships and live projects after the completion of the course
If you just wanting to learn the basic of video editing then you can join any video editing courses.
There are many courses available at ADMEC like Adobe after effect course,Adobe premiere pro course and many more.
But if you want to make a good career in video editing and film making then you must go for Diploma in film making and video editing course.As with this course you can open a door of unlimited career oppurtunities.... Read Less
- 147Reviews1CourseData Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers go... Read MoreData Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes. The course is designed and run by Kyle McKiou who used similar techniques to launch his own career in data science. Read More
5 - Course: Full Course - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Machine learning engineerThis course is more than what i had expected. Amazing mentorship they offer. Lifetime access is just the icing on the cake. I know there is a community to help ... Read MoreThis course is more than what i had expected. Amazing mentorship they offer. Lifetime access is just the icing on the cake. I know there is a community to help me at any step of my journey. It's good for beginners to advanced people who aspire to break into the field of Data Science or just to grow in this field. I highly recommend.... Read Less