Interview Kickstart, as its name suggests, is a program to help prepare software engineers for their technical interviews. Its program is language-agnostic and laser-focused on preparing for interviews that are heavy on challenging questions on Data Structures, Algorithms and Large Scale Systems Design.
The program is based in Sunnyvale, CA, and they also have a remote option.
Since its inception, they are proud to have placed several candidates into their dream companies, like Snapchat, Uber, Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc. Candidates working at several Bay Area courses have taken their courses.
Teaching and interviewing is done by highly-experienced engineers and interviewers from top-tier companies like Google, Box, etc. The course is part-time over 8 weeks, meeting twice a week for 5 hours a day. Cohorts are limited to 8 students. It is however an intense course and demands a lot of work. Curriculum is sub-divided into various CS topics. Teaching method consists of four parts: instruction by way of interview problems, followed by homework, followed by exit test for each topic and it ends with graded mock interviews with feedback.
The cost of the course is varies based on how students take it and their level of experience.
Recent Interview Kickstart Reviews: Rating 5.0
Data Structures and Algorithms Interview Bootcamp
We are language agnostic, focused on core CS principles. We cover everything that's important for such an interview: 1. Challenging Questions on Data Structures and Algorithms 2. Systems' Design Questions [Scalability, Object Orientation and Multi-threading] 3. Behavioral Questions
- Payment Plan
- Minimum Skill Level
- You should have at least one programming language you’re comfortable with; your primary language.
- Prep Work
- It would be helpful if you brush up your data structures.
In PersonPart Time10Hours/week8 Seats
OnlinePart Time10Hours/week8 Seats
Interview Kickstart Reviews
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.