interview-kickstart-logo

Interview Kickstart

Average Rating4.82
174 Reviews
17 Courses

Interview Kickstart is a part-time, 12-15 week online interview training platform that helps software engineers nail technical interviews at FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google) and Tier-1 companies. Interview Kickstart helps students strengthen their programming fundamentals and become better engineers in the process, thereby equipping them with the right set of skills required to crack tough technical interviews at top companies.

Based on a s...

174 Interview Kickstart Reviews

• Sep 04, 2022

Solid coaching if you are willing to put in the effort

pros: highly educated, trained , expert instructors In depth curriculum covering all the necessary topics (avoiding things that we might not come across in an actual interview) Tailored specifically at cracking interviews Targeted for quickest time to solve a given problem  The material is for us to refer back for any time later.  cons: Pricey Sometimes classes seem too long and can be a drain

Sep 25, 2022

Hi Viswanath, thank you for your words of appreciation! We are glad to know that you found the program structure useful in your upleveling journey. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Aug 05, 2022

Software Engineering manager

IK helped structure my interview prep.

Sep 26, 2022

Hi Pree, thank you for your words of appreciation! We are glad to know that you found the program useful in your upleveling journey. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Aug 03, 2022

Full Stack Engineering

TL/DR
    + Exceptional DS and Algo prep material and live classes
    + Test review sessions and walkthroughs
    + Pace (not attended a class? the videos are all recorded from multiple instructors for you to review later)
    + System Design (one of the best)
    + Mock interviews (15 of them! I did not even end up using all)
    + Technical assistance
    + peer-peer discord channel

- pricey, but worth it
    - long classes in the weekends, but I expected it and was prepared to spend t...

Sep 26, 2022

Hi Krishna, thank you for your encouraging feedback! We are glad to know that you found the program valuable in your journey during the program. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jul 30, 2022

Solutions Architect

I really enjoyed the live classes. The supplemental learning material is outstanding. Every question you tackle builds on top of what you have already learned consequently you don't feel overwhelmed by the large amount of course material. The progression of the course is very organic. The entire curriculum is setup to help you improve your engineering and problem solving skills simultaneously. There are many IK instructors I admire but  Omkar Deshpande deserves special mention. He can br...

Sep 26, 2022

Hi Apurva, thank you for your encouraging feedback! We are glad to know that you found the program valuable in your journey during the program. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jul 21, 2022

Amazing experience with IK Backend Engineer Program

I have enrolled in backend engineering program about 3 months ago with Interview Kickstart and I must say, it has been the best educational investment I have made in my life. Shortly after starting the program, I was already feeling confident about acing the interviews. Before even completing the program (and even without taking any mock interviews they offer), I have interviewed with various companies including start ups and FAANG companies and have received multiple offers and accepted...

Sep 26, 2022

Hi Jake, thank you for your words of appreciation! We are glad to know that you found the program structure as well as the curriculum useful in your upleveling journey. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jul 20, 2022

Next level Software Engineering skills

Preparing for software interviews (tech) is no joke and Tier 1 companies are entirely a different LEAGUE. But if you have the RIGHT TECHNIQUE and MINDSET the probability of cracking TIER 1  interviews increases 1000 fold. This is where Interview kickstart helps exceptionally. I personally went through 1st part of my training and i can already see the shift in my coding skills. I used to be scared of TREES , GRAPHS and DYNAMIC PROGRAMMING problems. But now i am ENJOYING solving these prob...

Sep 26, 2022

Hi Lucky, thank you for your words of appreciation! We are glad to know that you found the program structure as well as the curriculum useful in your upleveling journey. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jul 07, 2022

Staff Software Engineer

Interview Kickstart helped me to get a job at a reputable company and feel confident during this transition.

How did IK help me?

After spending 7 years at a big company I tried to make a move. Turned out I was rusty on coding, system design and behavioral interviews.

It was hard to pick up all these skills from scratch and a friend of mine recommended IK.
    I joined in January 2021. IK gave me a good basis for solving coding problems, system design problems, helped...

Sep 26, 2022

Hi Oleg, thank you for your encouraging feedback! We are glad to know that you found the program structure as well as the support from the team valuable in your journey during the program. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jul 04, 2022

Program Review

As someone looking to transition my SWE career into FAANG+, I looked for a structured program to help me attain my goals. With 2 months of arduous preparation and help through the interview kickstart program, I have now joined a FAANG company. From a strong technical program to mock interviews and career coaching, IK provided a holistic preparation approach. On top of this, my student success advocate Gayatri was also very helpful in helping me navigate the program. I recommend interview...

Sep 26, 2022

Hi Abhishek, thank you for your encouraging feedback! We are glad to know that you found the program as well as the support from your SSA valuable in your journey during the program. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jun 29, 2022

Kickstarted my interviewing

Starts really well with the DSA foundation, and Omkars passion and natural ability makes all the DSA problems related videos a must watch. System Design is also structured well, although more scenarios could be covered in depth. Career Coaching really helped me nail my behavioral answers down. I personally felt I could have used the mock interviews better. They could enforce you to use part of you mock interviews by a certain date so that you have a better understanding of the importance...

Sep 28, 2022

Hi Anon, thank you for your words of appreciation! We are glad to know that you found the support received from the instructors and the course content useful in your upleveling journey. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jun 24, 2022

Interview kickstart helped me bag 3 FAANG offers

I'm one of those people who was initially apprehensive to join IK but then decided to give it a shot and joined early this year.    To give you a context, I have a degree in Electrical  Engineering and had never solved a single Leetcode problem before I joined IK. It had always felt extremely overwhelming to solve DSA problems even though I've been writing firmware in C for over a decade. But, constant practice was what helped me. In 4 months, I solved 425 LC prob...

Sep 28, 2022

Hi Thivya, thank you for your encouraging feedback! We are glad to know that you found the program structure and the curriculum valuable in your journey during the program. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jun 19, 2022

Helped me pass my interviews

This was course extremely helpful, it taught me how to look at technical interview questions and break down the question to be able to answer them. So much more helpful than my school's mandatory algorithm course. It made me feel more confident answering technical interview questions with little prep beforehand.

Sep 29, 2022

Hi Laura, thank you for your encouraging feedback! We are glad to know that you found the program valuable in your journey during the program. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.
  • Jun 16, 2022

Most Comprehensive Interview Preparation Course

This is one of the Most Comprehensive Interview Preparation Course.
    All instructors are highly experienced and have passion for teaching. Omkar Deshpande especially stood out for me, his passion for teaching DSA is infectious.
    We would still need to put in lot of hard work on our own but IK provided the structure for the prep and well curated material with logical sequencing. Community build around IK (especially on discord) helps you keep going during the support period.

Sep 29, 2022

Hi Subhash, thank you for your encouraging feedback! We are glad to know that you found the program and the support from the instructors valuable in your journey during the program. Please feel free to reach out to us at operations@interviewkickstart.com if you require our support on anything related to the program.

Interview Kickstart Alumni Outcomes