21 Best Game Development Bootcamps
- 383Reviews21CoursesThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland cam... Read MoreThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland campus.The Tech Academy offers bootcamps in computer programming, website development, cybersecurity, game development, mobile development, data science, and front-end development. The immersive experience aims to create well-rounded technology professionals, and also gives students the option to take the course at their own pace. There are also no set starts dates or rigid scheduling. Students can enroll at any time, study from home, and choose whatever study schedule they would like. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online Software Developer Boot Camp (full-time) - Portland
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Learned a ton in a short timeI attended the Fulltime full stack developer bootcamp for about 6 months and spent about 40 hours a week dedicated to it. I learned a tremendous amount and felt ... Read MoreI attended the Fulltime full stack developer bootcamp for about 6 months and spent about 40 hours a week dedicated to it. I learned a tremendous amount and felt that the instructors were very patient and genuine people.... Read Less
- 98Reviews19CoursesNuclio School is a digital training school based in Spain, and courses are held online and in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. Nuclio offers Maste... Read MoreNuclio School is a digital training school based in Spain, and courses are held online and in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid. Nuclio offers Master’s programs in Data Science, Digital Product Management, UX/UI Design, Full Stack Development, Blockchain, Digital Marketing, and more. Courses are offered in English and Spanish. Nuclio School offers small, collaborative classes taught by tech sector professionals. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science Program (online) - Barcelona
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: muy buena preparación para el futuro profesionalNuclio School te prepara para que tengas las herramientas para desempeñar tu oficio. No tengo la sensación que tuve al salir de la universidad de pensar "tengo ... Read MoreNuclio School te prepara para que tengas las herramientas para desempeñar tu oficio. No tengo la sensación que tuve al salir de la universidad de pensar "tengo un montón de conocimientos pero no sé hacer nada". Con Nuclio adquieres las competencias que se usan en el día a día. El máster esta orientado a lo práctico. Los profesores de hecho trabajan en lo que te enseñan y te dicen lo que usan habitualmente y lo que no. Es un máster intensivo: requiere que le dediques tiempo. No por ser más corto en el tiempo es más fácil. Estoy encantado: ha signifcado un antes y un después para mí. Me alegro mucho de la decisión que tomé a elegir Nuclio.... Read Less
- 81Reviews2CoursesCodaisseur offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students f... Read MoreCodaisseur offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Codaisseur Academy curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of web development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model - Amsterdam
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: An intense and amazing experienceFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at th ... Read MoreFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at the time and I questioned everything. Coming from Retail Management as working background with zero experience in the Tech world the Bootcamp was quite intense as well as overwhelming for me throughout the whole 12-week course. A lot of new information was thrown at us every day, and the next day built on the previous one. Apart from the 10-6 daily schedule, I had to grind lots of extra hours of self-studying in order to keep up with the course. But at some point, everything started coming together and the puzzle started becoming more concrete. It's a GREAT program - for everyone - regardless of their background, whether they are coders or non-coders. The teachers and TA are very knowledgeable. They are extremely friendly and patient. The teachers taught me how to code but also how to be patient, be gentle with myself, and work in a team effectively. The management team is polite, friendly, and present. They're always available to help with any issues. The Career Week was very helpful and enlightening in order to help us prepare properly for the job hunt, job interviews, polish our resume and Linkedin profile. I chose Codaisseur mainly for the "No cure- no pay" model that they offer, as tuition fees can be quite stressful while trying to find a job as a junior developer. All and all, I am 100% satisfied with my choice as I found my first job as a Junior API Engineer 5-weeks after my graduation. If you're on the fence (just like me in the beginning) and wondering if you should take Codaisseur Bootcamp or not, please do yourself a favor – take a leap of faith – and GO FOR IT! Be prepared, be ready and enjoy the ride!!... Read Less
- 79Reviews5CoursesHolberton School is a two-year software engineering school with campuses in Tulsa, San Juan, Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Montevideo, Lima, Quito, B... Read MoreHolberton School is a two-year software engineering school with campuses in Tulsa, San Juan, Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Montevideo, Lima, Quito, Beirut, Lille, Laval, Toulouse, and Tunis that trains individuals to become Full Stack Software Engineers. The school's mission is to train the next generation of software developers through 100% hands-on learning. The bootcamp is broken into three different components. Students complete the 9-month Foundations school then a 6-month internship follwed by a 9-month Specializations course. Read More
5Student - Course: Full-Stack | Project-based curriculum - Bogotá
Verified Via GitHub
Says: The best school of softwareIs the best school of software because you have learn a lot of things and you used every concept in the next project, and you start with C and learnt from the b ... Read More
Is the best school of software because you have learn a lot of things and you used every concept in the next project, and you start with C and learnt from the basis to the advanced topics in order to use that concepts in posterior python knowdledge... Read Less
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: It will give you everything you ask for!This is one of the scariest decisions I have ever made. I left a well paying, safe, secure, and long term government job to "do this thing". It turned out to be ... Read MoreThis is one of the scariest decisions I have ever made. I left a well paying, safe, secure, and long term government job to "do this thing". It turned out to be one of the better decisions I have made. I took this leap to provide a different life for me and my husband (and growing family one day). I wanted to expand our life and I needed to find something remote and flexible that paid more. I had my interview with Alchemy, was encouraged to apply for a scholarship and to my surprise-- got it! It felt like a sign that it was the right path and how could I say, "No". The community has been nothing but welcoming and supportive ever since I made my first introduction in the slack channel. The instruction is top notch as far as technical skill BUT most importantly, they care-- they really do. Career services is top notch and always gave me everything I asked for-- mock interviews, connections, time, numerous resume reviews. This is a program that will make you work for what you want but it's worth every penny, hard moment, and eventually reject that leads you to your first gig. I wanted to share my story because truly, if I can do it-- YOU CAN DO IT! Alchemy is a life long thing. You make the choice to join the community and learn the skill but then you get to be apart of it all. If you're looking for a full-time bootcamp, this is it. Happy coding and good luck!... Read Less
- 55Reviews7CoursesH Academy offers a 15-week, full-time immersive Full Stack Web Development bootcamp and part-time bootcamps in UX Design (6 weeks), Data Science and Machine ... Read MoreH Academy offers a 15-week, full-time immersive Full Stack Web Development bootcamp and part-time bootcamps in UX Design (6 weeks), Data Science and Machine Learning (6 weeks), and Digital Marketing (10 weeks) in Hong Kong. All H Academy bootcamps are offered both online and in-person at the H Academy Sheung Wan Hong Kong campus. Courses are held two evenings per week to accommodate school or work schedules. All H Academy students will work on real world projects with companies such as Samsung and Citibank. Read More
5Graduate - Course: UX Design - Hong Kong
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: HR AnalystIn these 6 weeks, it is one of the most unexpected courses that I have ever had. Design thinking theory is not difficult to understand but the tricky part is ho ... Read MoreIn these 6 weeks, it is one of the most unexpected courses that I have ever had. Design thinking theory is not difficult to understand but the tricky part is how do we apply it in real-life and how can we adjust our mindset to think from the user's point of view. Our instructors Michael , Shirley & Karen had provided a lot of support to us during the lessons and also in their leisure time to help us think and guide us to a user perspective direction. For the real case project, you will have a chance to be a consultant and speak with your client to work on their project. So it is not just a lecture. It is an "on-the-job" training and helps you to be a User Experience Designer.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Bespoke Train & Hire Programs - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: "Best Place to start your career."I learned about Thoughtworks-Prograd train and hire programme during my final semester of college. It was something I applied for. I was chosen for this program ... Read MoreI learned about Thoughtworks-Prograd train and hire programme during my final semester of college. It was something I applied for. I was chosen for this programme after six rounds of evaluation.... Read Less
Initially, I assumed that this would be like traditional classroom learning, with PPTs and all, but I was wrong. We gained experience through doing. It was a two-month training session. We learned about Java and Git for the first two weeks by performing little coding assignments.
Following that, Bootcamp projects began, with a project every week in which the prograd mentors acted as real clients for us and gave us the criteria. Prograd mentors were always available to inspire us and answer our difficulties throughout the process.
In addition to this, every week there were organized tech-talks and Pecha Kucha. We trainees were given presentations on any technical topic during tech-talks. In Pecha Kucha, we discussed various societal issues that exist in India. This discourse gave me a lot of confidence in my ability to speak. They also took weekly soft skill training, which helped me enhance my communication and personality.
Based on my personal experience, I can confidently state that enrolling in this programme was the best decision I ever made, and I am grateful to Prograd for providing me with this opportunity.
- 20Reviews2CoursesFVI School of Technology’s Web Developer program is a 9-month bootcamp designed to turn beginners into full stack web developers in Miramar, Florida. This co... Read MoreFVI School of Technology’s Web Developer program is a 9-month bootcamp designed to turn beginners into full stack web developers in Miramar, Florida. This course has a 25-hour per week schedule, so students can continue to work while they learn. Of those 25 hours, 20 hours is classroom time and the rest is practiced outside the classroom. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Developer - Miami
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Stack Web DeveloperFVI TechLaunch was something I wanted to try out and see how it went but the very first week of attendance I was very impressed at how stuctured the curriculum ... Read More
FVI TechLaunch was something I wanted to try out and see how it went but the very first week of attendance I was very impressed at how stuctured the curriculum was and most importantly was the level of patience the instructors had with the students. They made sure to review the previous day's work all the time and introduced the students to stand-ups early in the program.
I came into TechLaunch with prior programming knowledge and skills but even with those skills I found that I lacked the skill to think critically, that is what I believe was a major achievement for me attending TechLaunch. One of a web developer's super power is to have the ability to learn because technology is evry changing. TechLaunch develops this skill by putting its students through rigorous but achieveable tests and challenges.
I am glad I got to attend TechLaunch and graduate. If you get the chance and get accepted into the program, don't pass it up.... Read Less
- 18Reviews7CoursesDeep Dive Coding teaches data science, internet of things, digital media, web development, and Java+Android bootcamps in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The curricu... Read MoreDeep Dive Coding teaches data science, internet of things, digital media, web development, and Java+Android bootcamps in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The curriculum is constantly updated so that students learn the latest, most relevant technologies. Students build personal projects as well as a team capstone project during the bootcamp, culminating in a Demo Day with employers and other community members. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Deep Dive .NET - Albuquerque
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Took both the PHP and the .NETFantastic crew. Considering they all work for the college (CNM) and that this bootcamp is held to a collegiate standard, there is a certain level of vetting tha ... Read More
Fantastic crew. Considering they all work for the college (CNM) and that this bootcamp is held to a collegiate standard, there is a certain level of vetting that takes place that you may not find at other bootcamps. For those taking a bootcamp towards an end-goal, here are my suggestions (please note that I have not taken the Java course)
I suggest the PHP/Fullstack for CS Majors or Wordpress oriented peeps,
the .Net for entrepreneurs/startups who want to "spin up" apps with a framework,
and the Java for code-competent professionals that want to up their game, or CS students.... Read Less
Out of the gates each one will offer jobs at a different availability. Some have a huge gap between the Jr level and the Senior level, and some have a very strong mid-level range but few Jr level. Based on my observation, the PHP or Java course will compliment a CS degree very well; however, PHP offers more jobs than Java, but at a much lower pay bracket (Mostly Wordpress stuff). The irony is that PHP is easy to get into, but has lower paying mid-level availability when compared to Java. If you are code savvy, taking the Java may result in finally being worth decent money, but if you over estimate yourself you may come out of it not quite good enough. As I said, a CS degree would greatly compliment either of these. If you already know wordpress, the PHP course may be a solid bet because you will gain value in the wordpress sector by being able to create plugins, etc. The PHP course also seems to have the most "front-end", design oriented lessons as well.
The .Net is a different story all together. It is part time and is far more "startup" oriented than the other two. It has some CS material, but the gist of the course is how to spin up a project quickly, easily, and it be able to scale. You don't even really need to know how EVERYTHING works (like in a CS degree), but rather how to IMPLEMENT something that works. I would compare this to "Ruby on Rails" but .Net being a much better framework than Rails in the long run. There are also tons of jobs as this is a Microsoft stack and every company and their mother needs more of these devs.
At the end of the day, this is nothing more than my own observation and interpretation, and should not be the deciding factor. Contact the staff, talk to the professors, and you will quickly figure out which one suites you best. Point being, there is a course for anyone.
In regards to my results. I doubled my income after this bootcamp and I was already paid decently well as a Software Tester. My current role is a Software Engineer with the US Govn't. I graduated PHP mid 2017, landed the job Dec, 2017, and took the .Net course after landing the job as my PHP experience wasn't as relevant as C#/.Net, but the transferable CS and fullstack knowledge from the PHP course helped me extensively with landing the role.
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best decisionFor a long time I was really unhappy with the retail job I had. So I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new, learn how t ... Read MoreFor a long time I was really unhappy with the retail job I had. So I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new, learn how to code. I participated in the Web Development course of DCI in Berlin and finally found my true passion. Now I wake up every day and I am excited about what I do, which is the best feeling. I am so happy I made the decision to join DCI. The classes were challenging at times but I felt well supported by the instructors and the great community of students.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Dev Bootcamp (Fullstack Intensive) - Seoul
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Web Dev (Fullstack Intensive)Wcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.Being ... Read MoreWcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.
Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.
Being a total computer-illiterate, I joined the Fullstack Intensive course after a positive impression by Kyle and Judy.
Even though the courses were not cheap, it is still much affordable than most tech bootcamps in the US or Europe.
As I am now landing an internship in an AI company, I can say the curriculum was well-done and useful. It provides good fundamentals in Front and Back-end as well as the skills in demand on the job market.
All the workers (from the founders to teachers and interns) are nice, friendly and helpful. I wish to thank them for that.
Big thumbs up for the Job Support also. The school provides a custom-made assistance for the students, sharing with them internships/job opportunities and counselling regarding their visa status.
On the other hand, it is called intensive for a reason: do not even think of joining if you are not committed.
Keep in mind learning new skills and finding a job is a very taxing process. Especially if you have zero scientific/technical background.
As far as I am concerned, it was a very stressful experience.
If that's the case, be kind to yourself. Work on your portfolio, stick around and look for internships.
To conclude, Wcoding will give you the tools, the guideline and the proper environment to start a career in the Tech Industry.
Nonetheless, you will need a lot of time and even more practice to land the job of your dreams at Google.
It is hard, but it is doable.
Now go coding.
- Teaches useful coding languages and essential coding skills (much more effective than self-studying)
- Great team: teachers and developers will always make time to listen to you and help you work on your projects.- Our main teacher Marie was professional and encouraging with a non non-sense attitude.
- You learn by doing.- Sets you on track for the job market.- Able to network with other developers.
- The school never gives up on you as long as you don't give up on yourself.
-How about a slightly longer learning period ?
-Create programs based on each student's level (beginner, faux-beginner, experienced and so on...)
-Hire more teachers
-More counselling about personal development for each student.
- 13Reviews7CoursesKeepCoding offers 10-month, part-time online bootcamps in mobile development, web development, big data and machine learning, and a 4-week Python bootcamp in... Read MoreKeepCoding offers 10-month, part-time online bootcamps in mobile development, web development, big data and machine learning, and a 4-week Python bootcamp in Madrid, Spain. Courses focus on learning technical skills for a startup environment where students learn software development skills, as well as how to create a business plan and seek funding. The 10-month bootcamps are taught via video conferencing, and Madrid-based students have the option of scheduling face-to-face sessions with instructors. The curriculum was created by developers and entrepreneurs for developers and entrepreneurs. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Desarrollo Web Full Stack Bootcamp - Madrid
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Are you at a turning point in your professional career?My whole experience at KeepCoding was full of deep knowledge, friendly and interesting classmates , challenging and enjoyable activities and one of the most imp ... Read MoreMy whole experience at KeepCoding was full of deep knowledge, friendly and interesting classmates , challenging and enjoyable activities and one of the most important things to have in consideration, professors are highly qualified, with years of experience not only as successful developers but as teachers to know how to communicate and share knowledge to students. Definitely one of my best personal-academic decisions.... Read Less
- 11Reviews2CoursesXR Terra offers 12-week AR & VR Developer and Visual Design bootcamps in Boston and online. For the online bootcamp option, students will spend 7 hours p... Read MoreXR Terra offers 12-week AR VR Developer and Visual Design bootcamps in Boston and online. For the online bootcamp option, students will spend 7 hours per week in live virtual classes, and an additional 5 hours on self-study and projects. XR Terra bootcamps are intensive and project-based with real industry projects. Read More
5Graduate - Course: AR & VR Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: New identity obtainedI've been slowly teaching myself to code over the years. Then slowly learning game development online with a Udemy course. This last fall I decided to really co ... Read MoreI've been slowly teaching myself to code over the years.... Read Less
Then slowly learning game development online with a Udemy course.
This last fall I decided to really commit to being a builder in the coming Metaverse. I wanted to learn how to actually start working on my own ideas.
At first I was over my head. The pace of the course was crazy, I was learning so much, I was overwhelmed.
But a few weeks in things started to click.
By the end of the course I surprised myself with what I was able to create for the final project.
I'm no longer a wannabe VR developer, now I am a VR developer. I still have a long ways to go, but as a developer, not a wannabe developer. :) Thank you XR Terra
- 6Reviews2CoursesNYU Tandon School of Engineering offers a 24-week Professional Certificate in UX and Emerging Interaction Design bootcamp and a 28-week Professional Certific... Read MoreNYU Tandon School of Engineering offers a 24-week Professional Certificate in UX and Emerging Interaction Design bootcamp and a 28-week Professional Certificate in AR/VR Development and 3D Graphics bootcamp. Both NYU bootcamps are offered online and require a time commitment of 15-20 hours per week. Read More
5Graduate - Course: AR/VR Development and 3D Graphics - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great ProgramI loved this program. Each week covered an important topic in AR/VR development within Unity. It really covered a lot of ground in the seven months. And we wal ... Read MoreI loved this program. Each week covered an important topic in AR/VR development within Unity. It really covered a lot of ground in the seven months. And we walked away with a couple of smaller projects but most importantly a Capstone project which really gave me a lot of confidence to feel ready to enter the job market in this field. A lot of the coursework was also applicable to Unity development in general, for example there were weeks on lighting within the URP and HDRP, using the profiler for optimization. And a great general but somewhat detailed overview of 3d graphic pipelines. The user input stuff was of course specific to xr since we were building to the Oculus Quest 2 for most of the course. The first few months were a little bit lighter in load. I had a little bit of experience in Unity so that helped a lot with the first few weeks. Once we switched into programming for VR hand interaction it felt like the programming went up a notch. Which for me was good because then I had to go back and review and level up on my c# programming on my own to be able to debug if need be.... Read Less
We had a variety of great NYU faculty each teaching the different sections. And it was also very helpful having the live sessions weekly. There was also a lot of career help throughout and industry mentorship.
The biggest point I want to make is this course is really what you put into it. I was lucky enough to be able to work on this full time which for my background felt good to be able to really put the time in to fully work through everything we were learning which was a lot. Other classmates in the program were working full time jobs in addition to the coursework and that seemed totally do-able for them. I guess it depends on your background and what you are hoping to get out of the program. Before I started the program I had only a beginner hobbyist level of skill in Unity (I had made one 2-d game following a tutorial) and no other technical background besides a bit of blender etc. by the end of the program I was able to obtain an entry level tech position at an XR agency and I’m so happy about that. I love my new job. And I would not have been able to do this career change without this program. We also had some learners in the program who already had professional engineering roles and wanted to add xr dev to their toolset so it was a good mix of learners and we were all able to help out and contribute and have different takes and create different xr projects from this program that aligned with their professional goals.
- 5Reviews4Courses42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based ... Read More42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based and problem-based learning along with peer code review to foster a tight-knit learning community ready for the tech workplace. Students learn soft skills, creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, communication, and how to work in teams. The 42 curriculum covers subjects in full stack web development, cybersecurity, data visualization, and more. Read More
5Student - Course: Le Programme - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: High lintensity trainingVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies. Also teach you incredible useful top sk ... Read MoreVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies.... Read Less
Also teach you incredible useful top skills that you won't learn anywhere else as the school system and curriculum is very unique
You will need to be able to work 60+ hours a week and connect with your fellow student if you want to succeed here.
The school lacks a bit of framing, you can rely only on your work ethic and the black hole pressure (ejection system for the student that can't keep up with the pace)
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp (Full Time) - Canary Islands
Verified Via GitHub
Says: YES, you shouldIf you are here reading this comment, it means that you are not sure about doing this course. So I will help you: Yes, do it, go ahead and you will not regret m ... Read MoreIf you are here reading this comment, it means that you are not sure about doing this course. So I will help you:... Read Less
Yes, do it, go ahead and you will not regret making that decision. It will change your career and will reveal a lot of possibilities in your new way.
A group of passionate teachers led me through this intense experience during 3 months and they taught me everything I know about web development, because I began the course with no experience or knowledge.
SPOILER ALERT: The road will be hard, but every minute will definitely be worth it.
- 2Reviews4CoursesPluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Plura... Read MorePluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Pluralsight Paths range in length from 9 hours to 50 hours, and combine multiple courses and tools to teach specific skills from start to finish in the right order. Pluralsight offers Paths in Web Development, IT Ops, Creative, Security. Read More
- 0Reviews2CoursesPlaycrafting offers part-time, 8-week mobile game development courses in NYC, San Francisco, and Boston. Students will focus on learning Unity and C# to crea... Read MorePlaycrafting offers part-time, 8-week mobile game development courses in NYC, San Francisco, and Boston. Students will focus on learning Unity and C# to create games from prototype to finished product. Each class session incorporates time for troubleshooting and critiquing of a student's current project, and by the end of the course, students will be able to build a game idea in Unity and export it to the platform of their choice. By learning from gaming industry professionals, students will sharpen their game development skill set. Also, students will join the Playcrafting community and have access to educational events, dynamic networking opportunities, and classes to help them crack the code to gaming success. Read More
- 0Reviews1CourseGame Art Institute offers part-time, 12-week online courses in game art development and virtual reality development. The game art bootcamps encompass skills ... Read MoreGame Art Institute offers part-time, 12-week online courses in game art development and virtual reality development. The game art bootcamps encompass skills and the workflows needed to kickstart a career in game design and development, from modularity to texturing to lighting and rendering, students learn to create game art while mastering pipeline and best practices. The VR development bootcamp teaches students how to use Unity and C# programming to build movement, interaction, UIs, and avatars. During the bootcamps, students actively participate in bi-weekly sessions with cohorts and mentors as they progress through milestones of the 3D artist program. Read More