23 Best Game Development Bootcamps
- 392Reviews33CoursesThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland cam... Read MoreThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland campus.The Tech Academy offers bootcamps in computer programming, website development, cybersecurity, game development, mobile development, data science, and front-end development. The immersive experience aims to create well-rounded technology professionals, and also gives students the option to take the course at their own pace. There are also no set starts dates or rigid scheduling. Students can enroll at any time, study from home, and choose whatever study schedule they would like. Read MoreTina Morlock
5Graduate - Course: Online Software Developer Boot Camp (full-time) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Best Educational Experience I'd HadIt had been a dream of mine to be a developer for years, but I never felt confident enough to go after it. However, the perfect opportunity came to me with The ... Read MoreIt had been a dream of mine to be a developer for years, but I never felt confident enough to go after it. However, the perfect opportunity came to me with The Tech Academy, and I put everything I had into it. I really can't say enough great things about the experience. Great instruction. I learned a lot about a lot of different technologies. I had my ups and downs throughout the six months of the full-time program, but I ultimately walked away having learned and experienced more than I thought I would. I'd recommend this program to anyone who has even the slightest interest in it or passion for technology. You will have to invest a lot of time into it, but if you really want to do well, you will have all the tools, support, and instruction you need—and then some. One of the best educational experiences I've ever had.... Read Less
- 81Reviews2CoursesTechmongers offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students ... Read MoreTechmongers offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Techmongers curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of web development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment. Read MoreEvangelia Alamani
5Graduate - Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model - Amsterdam
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: An intense and amazing experienceFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at th ... Read MoreFrom day one of the Bootcamp, the teachers kept telling us "Check yourself before you wreck yourself and trust the process". I didn't know what they meant at the time and I questioned everything. Coming from Retail Management as working background with zero experience in the Tech world the Bootcamp was quite intense as well as overwhelming for me throughout the whole 12-week course. A lot of new information was thrown at us every day, and the next day built on the previous one. Apart from the 10-6 daily schedule, I had to grind lots of extra hours of self-studying in order to keep up with the course. But at some point, everything started coming together and the puzzle started becoming more concrete. It's a GREAT program - for everyone - regardless of their background, whether they are coders or non-coders. The teachers and TA are very knowledgeable. They are extremely friendly and patient. The teachers taught me how to code but also how to be patient, be gentle with myself, and work in a team effectively. The management team is polite, friendly, and present. They're always available to help with any issues. The Career Week was very helpful and enlightening in order to help us prepare properly for the job hunt, job interviews, polish our resume and Linkedin profile. I chose Codaisseur mainly for the "No cure- no pay" model that they offer, as tuition fees can be quite stressful while trying to find a job as a junior developer. All and all, I am 100% satisfied with my choice as I found my first job as a Junior API Engineer 5-weeks after my graduation. If you're on the fence (just like me in the beginning) and wondering if you should take Codaisseur Bootcamp or not, please do yourself a favor – take a leap of faith – and GO FOR IT! Be prepared, be ready and enjoy the ride!!... Read Less
- 79Reviews5CoursesHolberton School is a two-year software engineering school with campuses in Tulsa, San Juan, Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Montevideo, Lima, Quito, B... Read MoreHolberton School is a two-year software engineering school with campuses in Tulsa, San Juan, Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Montevideo, Lima, Quito, Beirut, Lille, Laval, Toulouse, and Tunis that trains individuals to become Full Stack Software Engineers. The school's mission is to train the next generation of software developers through 100% hands-on learning. The bootcamp is broken into three different components. Students complete the 9-month Foundations school then a 6-month internship follwed by a 9-month Specializations course. Read MorePilar Pinto
5Student - Course: Full-Stack | Project-based curriculum - Bogotá
Verified Via GitHub
Says: The best school of softwareIs the best school of software because you have learn a lot of things and you used every concept in the next project, and you start with C and learnt from the b ... Read More
Is the best school of software because you have learn a lot of things and you used every concept in the next project, and you start with C and learnt from the basis to the advanced topics in order to use that concepts in posterior python knowdledge... Read Less
- 55Reviews7CoursesHappyer Skills offers a 15-week, full-time immersive Full Stack Web Development bootcamp and part-time bootcamps in UX Design (6 weeks), Data Science and Mac... Read MoreHappyer Skills offers a 15-week, full-time immersive Full Stack Web Development bootcamp and part-time bootcamps in UX Design (6 weeks), Data Science and Machine Learning (6 weeks), and Digital Marketing (10 weeks) in Hong Kong. All H Academy bootcamps are offered both online and in-person at the Sheung Wan Hong Kong campus. Courses are held two evenings per week to accommodate school or work schedules. All students will work on real world projects with companies such as Samsung and Citibank. Read MoreJerry
5Graduate - Course: UX Design - Hong Kong
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: HR AnalystIn these 6 weeks, it is one of the most unexpected courses that I have ever had. Design thinking theory is not difficult to understand but the tricky part is ho ... Read MoreIn these 6 weeks, it is one of the most unexpected courses that I have ever had. Design thinking theory is not difficult to understand but the tricky part is how do we apply it in real-life and how can we adjust our mindset to think from the user's point of view. Our instructors Michael , Shirley & Karen had provided a lot of support to us during the lessons and also in their leisure time to help us think and guide us to a user perspective direction. For the real case project, you will have a chance to be a consultant and speak with your client to work on their project. So it is not just a lecture. It is an "on-the-job" training and helps you to be a User Experience Designer.... Read Less
- 43Reviews6CoursesMIT xPRO offers a 32-week, online Professional Certificate in Coding: Full Stack Development with MERN bootcamp. The bootcamp requires a time commitment of 1... Read MoreMIT xPRO offers a 32-week, online Professional Certificate in Coding: Full Stack Development with MERN bootcamp. The bootcamp requires a time commitment of 15-20 hours per week. Bootcamp students will learn to build, test, and deploy web applications using the MERN stack and APIs, and learn how to set up continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines to deploy a React application. Students develop a GitHub portfolio of their work to present to potential employers. Read MorePing F
5Applicant - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: It is an excellent practical hands-on bootcamp!I recently completed a data science bootcamp program and I must say, it was an incredible experience. The course design was well-structured and the practical, h ... Read MoreI recently completed a data science bootcamp program and I must say, it was an incredible experience. The course design was well-structured and the practical, hands-on approach to using Python was extremely effective. The techniques that were taught were up-to-date and could be easily applied to real-world business scenarios.The instructors and mentors were patient and always willing to address any questions or concerns that arose during the program. The program manager was also extremely helpful in coordinating schedule changes and assignment submissions to ensure a positive course experience and ultimate success.Overall, I highly recommend this data science bootcamp program to anyone looking to expand their skills and knowledge in this field. Additionally, if advanced and continuous course options become available, I would definitely consider taking them to further enhance my skills.... Read Less
- 37Reviews7CoursesKeepCoding offers 10-month, part-time online bootcamps in mobile development, web development, big data and machine learning, and a 4-week Python bootcamp in... Read MoreKeepCoding offers 10-month, part-time online bootcamps in mobile development, web development, big data and machine learning, and a 4-week Python bootcamp in Madrid, Spain. Courses focus on learning technical skills for a startup environment where students learn software development skills, as well as how to create a business plan and seek funding. The 10-month bootcamps are taught via video conferencing, and Madrid-based students have the option of scheduling face-to-face sessions with instructors. The curriculum was created by developers and entrepreneurs for developers and entrepreneurs. Read MoreNaroa Rebanal
5Graduate - Course: Desarrollo Web Full Stack Bootcamp - Madrid
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Un impulso para mi carreraDecidí hacer el bootcamp en Keepcoding por las recomendaciones de personas del sector y no se equivocaban.Estoy muy contenta con toda la formación, los profesor ... Read MoreDecidí hacer el bootcamp en Keepcoding por las recomendaciones de personas del sector y no se equivocaban.... Read Less
Estoy muy contenta con toda la formación, los profesores y la experiencia que he adquirido durante el bootcamp.
Además también estoy muy contenta con la bolsa de talento. Ofrecen seguimiento, ayuda y mucho material. Acabo de cambiar de trabajo gracias al bootcamp y al trabajo del equipo de la bolsa de talento así que no puedo estar más contenta.
5Graduate - Course: Bespoke Train & Hire Programs - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: "Best Place to start your career."I learned about Thoughtworks-Prograd train and hire programme during my final semester of college. It was something I applied for. I was chosen for this program ... Read MoreI learned about Thoughtworks-Prograd train and hire programme during my final semester of college. It was something I applied for. I was chosen for this programme after six rounds of evaluation.... Read Less
Initially, I assumed that this would be like traditional classroom learning, with PPTs and all, but I was wrong. We gained experience through doing. It was a two-month training session. We learned about Java and Git for the first two weeks by performing little coding assignments.
Following that, Bootcamp projects began, with a project every week in which the prograd mentors acted as real clients for us and gave us the criteria. Prograd mentors were always available to inspire us and answer our difficulties throughout the process.
In addition to this, every week there were organized tech-talks and Pecha Kucha. We trainees were given presentations on any technical topic during tech-talks. In Pecha Kucha, we discussed various societal issues that exist in India. This discourse gave me a lot of confidence in my ability to speak. They also took weekly soft skill training, which helped me enhance my communication and personality.
Based on my personal experience, I can confidently state that enrolling in this programme was the best decision I ever made, and I am grateful to Prograd for providing me with this opportunity.
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Marketing DigitalCumplí con los 3 cursos dentro del pack "Marketing Digital" y quedé más que conforme. De un curso a otro se fueron notando cambios, mejoras constantes, paulatin ... Read MoreCumplí con los 3 cursos dentro del pack "Marketing Digital" y quedé más que conforme. De un curso a otro se fueron notando cambios, mejoras constantes, paulatinas pero firmes, lo cual logró que mí cursada vaya de Bien a Excelente. Aplican la eficiencia que enseñan, lo ves en sus excelentes campañas. 100% recomendado.... Read Less
- 20Reviews2CoursesFVI School of Technology’s Web Developer program is a 9-month bootcamp designed to turn beginners into full stack web developers in Miramar, Florida. This co... Read MoreFVI School of Technology’s Web Developer program is a 9-month bootcamp designed to turn beginners into full stack web developers in Miramar, Florida. This course has a 25-hour per week schedule, so students can continue to work while they learn. Of those 25 hours, 20 hours is classroom time and the rest is practiced outside the classroom. Read MoreDaniel Usani
5Graduate - Course: Web Developer - Miami
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Stack Web DeveloperFVI TechLaunch was something I wanted to try out and see how it went but the very first week of attendance I was very impressed at how stuctured the curriculum ... Read More
FVI TechLaunch was something I wanted to try out and see how it went but the very first week of attendance I was very impressed at how stuctured the curriculum was and most importantly was the level of patience the instructors had with the students. They made sure to review the previous day's work all the time and introduced the students to stand-ups early in the program.
I came into TechLaunch with prior programming knowledge and skills but even with those skills I found that I lacked the skill to think critically, that is what I believe was a major achievement for me attending TechLaunch. One of a web developer's super power is to have the ability to learn because technology is evry changing. TechLaunch develops this skill by putting its students through rigorous but achieveable tests and challenges.
I am glad I got to attend TechLaunch and graduate. If you get the chance and get accepted into the program, don't pass it up.... Read Less
- 19Reviews7CoursesDeep Dive Coding teaches data science, internet of things, digital media, web development, and Java+Android bootcamps in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The curricu... Read MoreDeep Dive Coding teaches data science, internet of things, digital media, web development, and Java+Android bootcamps in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The curriculum is constantly updated so that students learn the latest, most relevant technologies. Students build personal projects as well as a team capstone project during the bootcamp, culminating in a Demo Day with employers and other community members. Read MoreTucker
5Graduate - Course: Deep Dive .NET - Albuquerque
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Took both the PHP and the .NETFantastic crew. Considering they all work for the college (CNM) and that this bootcamp is held to a collegiate standard, there is a certain level of vetting tha ... Read More
Fantastic crew. Considering they all work for the college (CNM) and that this bootcamp is held to a collegiate standard, there is a certain level of vetting that takes place that you may not find at other bootcamps. For those taking a bootcamp towards an end-goal, here are my suggestions (please note that I have not taken the Java course)
I suggest the PHP/Fullstack for CS Majors or Wordpress oriented peeps,
the .Net for entrepreneurs/startups who want to "spin up" apps with a framework,
and the Java for code-competent professionals that want to up their game, or CS students.... Read Less
Out of the gates each one will offer jobs at a different availability. Some have a huge gap between the Jr level and the Senior level, and some have a very strong mid-level range but few Jr level. Based on my observation, the PHP or Java course will compliment a CS degree very well; however, PHP offers more jobs than Java, but at a much lower pay bracket (Mostly Wordpress stuff). The irony is that PHP is easy to get into, but has lower paying mid-level availability when compared to Java. If you are code savvy, taking the Java may result in finally being worth decent money, but if you over estimate yourself you may come out of it not quite good enough. As I said, a CS degree would greatly compliment either of these. If you already know wordpress, the PHP course may be a solid bet because you will gain value in the wordpress sector by being able to create plugins, etc. The PHP course also seems to have the most "front-end", design oriented lessons as well.
The .Net is a different story all together. It is part time and is far more "startup" oriented than the other two. It has some CS material, but the gist of the course is how to spin up a project quickly, easily, and it be able to scale. You don't even really need to know how EVERYTHING works (like in a CS degree), but rather how to IMPLEMENT something that works. I would compare this to "Ruby on Rails" but .Net being a much better framework than Rails in the long run. There are also tons of jobs as this is a Microsoft stack and every company and their mother needs more of these devs.
At the end of the day, this is nothing more than my own observation and interpretation, and should not be the deciding factor. Contact the staff, talk to the professors, and you will quickly figure out which one suites you best. Point being, there is a course for anyone.
In regards to my results. I doubled my income after this bootcamp and I was already paid decently well as a Software Tester. My current role is a Software Engineer with the US Govn't. I graduated PHP mid 2017, landed the job Dec, 2017, and took the .Net course after landing the job as my PHP experience wasn't as relevant as C#/.Net, but the transferable CS and fullstack knowledge from the PHP course helped me extensively with landing the role.
5Graduate - Course: Dev Bootcamp (Fullstack Intensive) - Seoul
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Web Dev (Fullstack Intensive)Wcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.Being ... Read MoreWcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.
Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.
Being a total computer-illiterate, I joined the Fullstack Intensive course after a positive impression by Kyle and Judy.
Even though the courses were not cheap, it is still much affordable than most tech bootcamps in the US or Europe.
As I am now landing an internship in an AI company, I can say the curriculum was well-done and useful. It provides good fundamentals in Front and Back-end as well as the skills in demand on the job market.
All the workers (from the founders to teachers and interns) are nice, friendly and helpful. I wish to thank them for that.
Big thumbs up for the Job Support also. The school provides a custom-made assistance for the students, sharing with them internships/job opportunities and counselling regarding their visa status.
On the other hand, it is called intensive for a reason: do not even think of joining if you are not committed.
Keep in mind learning new skills and finding a job is a very taxing process. Especially if you have zero scientific/technical background.
As far as I am concerned, it was a very stressful experience.
If that's the case, be kind to yourself. Work on your portfolio, stick around and look for internships.
To conclude, Wcoding will give you the tools, the guideline and the proper environment to start a career in the Tech Industry.
Nonetheless, you will need a lot of time and even more practice to land the job of your dreams at Google.
It is hard, but it is doable.
Now go coding.
- Teaches useful coding languages and essential coding skills (much more effective than self-studying)
- Great team: teachers and developers will always make time to listen to you and help you work on your projects.- Our main teacher Marie was professional and encouraging with a non non-sense attitude.
- You learn by doing.- Sets you on track for the job market.- Able to network with other developers.
- The school never gives up on you as long as you don't give up on yourself.
-How about a slightly longer learning period ?
-Create programs based on each student's level (beginner, faux-beginner, experienced and so on...)
-Hire more teachers
-More counselling about personal development for each student.
- 11Reviews2CoursesXR Terra offers 12-week AR & VR Developer and Visual Design bootcamps in Boston and online. For the online bootcamp option, students will spend 7 hours p... Read MoreXR Terra offers 12-week AR VR Developer and Visual Design bootcamps in Boston and online. For the online bootcamp option, students will spend 7 hours per week in live virtual classes, and an additional 5 hours on self-study and projects. XR Terra bootcamps are intensive and project-based with real industry projects. Read MoreDaniel Sisson
5Graduate - Course: AR & VR Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: New identity obtainedI've been slowly teaching myself to code over the years. Then slowly learning game development online with a Udemy course. This last fall I decided to really co ... Read MoreI've been slowly teaching myself to code over the years.... Read Less
Then slowly learning game development online with a Udemy course.
This last fall I decided to really commit to being a builder in the coming Metaverse. I wanted to learn how to actually start working on my own ideas.
At first I was over my head. The pace of the course was crazy, I was learning so much, I was overwhelmed.
But a few weeks in things started to click.
By the end of the course I surprised myself with what I was able to create for the final project.
I'm no longer a wannabe VR developer, now I am a VR developer. I still have a long ways to go, but as a developer, not a wannabe developer. :) Thank you XR Terra
- 6Reviews2CoursesNYU Tandon School of Engineering offers a 24-week Professional Certificate in UX and Emerging Interaction Design bootcamp and a 28-week Professional Certific... Read MoreNYU Tandon School of Engineering offers a 24-week Professional Certificate in UX and Emerging Interaction Design bootcamp and a 28-week Professional Certificate in AR/VR Development and 3D Graphics bootcamp. Both NYU bootcamps are offered online and require a time commitment of 15-20 hours per week. Read MoreMichelle Vawer
5Graduate - Course: AR/VR Development and 3D Graphics - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great ProgramI loved this program. Each week covered an important topic in AR/VR development within Unity. It really covered a lot of ground in the seven months. And we wal ... Read MoreI loved this program. Each week covered an important topic in AR/VR development within Unity. It really covered a lot of ground in the seven months. And we walked away with a couple of smaller projects but most importantly a Capstone project which really gave me a lot of confidence to feel ready to enter the job market in this field. A lot of the coursework was also applicable to Unity development in general, for example there were weeks on lighting within the URP and HDRP, using the profiler for optimization. And a great general but somewhat detailed overview of 3d graphic pipelines. The user input stuff was of course specific to xr since we were building to the Oculus Quest 2 for most of the course. The first few months were a little bit lighter in load. I had a little bit of experience in Unity so that helped a lot with the first few weeks. Once we switched into programming for VR hand interaction it felt like the programming went up a notch. Which for me was good because then I had to go back and review and level up on my c# programming on my own to be able to debug if need be.... Read Less
We had a variety of great NYU faculty each teaching the different sections. And it was also very helpful having the live sessions weekly. There was also a lot of career help throughout and industry mentorship.
The biggest point I want to make is this course is really what you put into it. I was lucky enough to be able to work on this full time which for my background felt good to be able to really put the time in to fully work through everything we were learning which was a lot. Other classmates in the program were working full time jobs in addition to the coursework and that seemed totally do-able for them. I guess it depends on your background and what you are hoping to get out of the program. Before I started the program I had only a beginner hobbyist level of skill in Unity (I had made one 2-d game following a tutorial) and no other technical background besides a bit of blender etc. by the end of the program I was able to obtain an entry level tech position at an XR agency and I’m so happy about that. I love my new job. And I would not have been able to do this career change without this program. We also had some learners in the program who already had professional engineering roles and wanted to add xr dev to their toolset so it was a good mix of learners and we were all able to help out and contribute and have different takes and create different xr projects from this program that aligned with their professional goals.
- 5Reviews4Courses42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based ... Read More42 offers tuition-free technology education programs in Paris and Silicon Valley. 42 has no teachers or traditional classes. Instead, they use project-based and problem-based learning along with peer code review to foster a tight-knit learning community ready for the tech workplace. Students learn soft skills, creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, communication, and how to work in teams. The 42 curriculum covers subjects in full stack web development, cybersecurity, data visualization, and more. Read MoreViclucas
5Student - Course: Le Programme - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: High lintensity trainingVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies. Also teach you incredible useful top sk ... Read MoreVery good programming school allowing you to become a top 1% engineer and land a high paying job in very good companies.... Read Less
Also teach you incredible useful top skills that you won't learn anywhere else as the school system and curriculum is very unique
You will need to be able to work 60+ hours a week and connect with your fellow student if you want to succeed here.
The school lacks a bit of framing, you can rely only on your work ethic and the black hole pressure (ejection system for the student that can't keep up with the pace)
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp (Full Time) - Canary Islands
Verified Via GitHub
Says: YES, you shouldIf you are here reading this comment, it means that you are not sure about doing this course. So I will help you: Yes, do it, go ahead and you will not regret m ... Read MoreIf you are here reading this comment, it means that you are not sure about doing this course. So I will help you:... Read Less
Yes, do it, go ahead and you will not regret making that decision. It will change your career and will reveal a lot of possibilities in your new way.
A group of passionate teachers led me through this intense experience during 3 months and they taught me everything I know about web development, because I began the course with no experience or knowledge.
SPOILER ALERT: The road will be hard, but every minute will definitely be worth it.
- 2Reviews4CoursesPluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Plura... Read MorePluralsight is an online learning platform to help technologists keep up with changing technology and build skills in cloud, mobile, security and data. Pluralsight Paths range in length from 9 hours to 50 hours, and combine multiple courses and tools to teach specific skills from start to finish in the right order. Pluralsight offers Paths in Web Development, IT Ops, Creative, Security. Read More
5Student - Course: Full Stack Development Intesive Coding Bootcamp - Sydney
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Stack Developer Bootcamp - ReviewI recently completed the Full Stack Developer Bootcamp at Dented Code Academy and it was an incredibly valuable experience. The program is well-structured and ... Read More
The instructors were knowledgeable and supportive throughout the entire program, and always available to answer any questions or provide additional guidance. The curriculum is constantly updated to reflect the latest trends and technologies in the industry, so you can be sure that you're learning the most up-to-date skills.
One thing that really stood out to me was the emphasis on real-world projects. We worked on several challenging projects throughout the bootcamp, which gave me a chance to apply what I learned in a practical setting. This was invaluable in helping me build my portfolio and prepare for job interviews.
The bootcamp also offers career services, which was incredibly helpful in helping me prepare for the job search. From resume and cover letter reviews to mock interviews, the career services team was there to provide support every step of the way.
Overall, I highly recommend the Full Stack Developer Bootcamp to anyone looking to build a career in web development. The program provides a comprehensive education, hands-on experience, and a supportive community that will help you succeed.
- 1Reviews1CourseGame Art Institute offers part-time, 12-week online courses in game art development and virtual reality development. The game art bootcamps encompass skills ... Read MoreGame Art Institute offers part-time, 12-week online courses in game art development and virtual reality development. The game art bootcamps encompass skills and the workflows needed to kickstart a career in game design and development, from modularity to texturing to lighting and rendering, students learn to create game art while mastering pipeline and best practices. The VR development bootcamp teaches students how to use Unity and C# programming to build movement, interaction, UIs, and avatars. During the bootcamps, students actively participate in bi-weekly sessions with cohorts and mentors as they progress through milestones of the 3D artist program. Read More
- 0Reviews3CoursesThe Developer Academy offers programs 24-week, part-time, online bootcamps in software development and data science. Developer Academy’s instructors are all ... Read MoreThe Developer Academy offers programs 24-week, part-time, online bootcamps in software development and data science. Developer Academy’s instructors are all experienced professionals with industry knowledge. Bootcamp students will complete a final group project to demonstrate the skills they learned throughout the course. Read More
- 0Reviews2CoursesPlaycrafting offers part-time, 8-week mobile game development courses in NYC, San Francisco, and Boston. Students will focus on learning Unity and C# to crea... Read MorePlaycrafting offers part-time, 8-week mobile game development courses in NYC, San Francisco, and Boston. Students will focus on learning Unity and C# to create games from prototype to finished product. Each class session incorporates time for troubleshooting and critiquing of a student's current project, and by the end of the course, students will be able to build a game idea in Unity and export it to the platform of their choice. By learning from gaming industry professionals, students will sharpen their game development skill set. Also, students will join the Playcrafting community and have access to educational events, dynamic networking opportunities, and classes to help them crack the code to gaming success. Read More
- 0Reviews1CourseVertex School is a creative tech training provider offering a 30-week, online, part time Game Development bootcamp as well as online courses in game design a... Read MoreVertex School is a creative tech training provider offering a 30-week, online, part time Game Development bootcamp as well as online courses in game design and animation. Vertex School prepares students for careers in games, film, XR, and the metaverse. Student will have access to 1:1 personalized mentorship and academic success coaches. Vertex School is an Unreal authorized training provider. Read More
- 0Reviews3CoursesIndie Game Academy is a video game development program offering a part-time, 12-week Game Design bootcamp. The Game Design bootcamp covers topics like C#, di... Read MoreIndie Game Academy is a video game development program offering a part-time, 12-week Game Design bootcamp. The Game Design bootcamp covers topics like C#, digital prototyping, market testing, Agile, Sprint, community building, content marketing, and publishing. Students will get to design and publish their own video game over the course of the bootcamp. Indie Game Academy also offers shorter courses for students interested in learning the basics of game development and design. Read More