Game Art Institute
Game Art Institute offers part-time, 12-week online courses in game art development and virtual reality development. The game art bootcamps encompass skills and the workflows needed to kickstart a career in game design and development, from modularity to texturing to lighting and rendering, students learn to create game art while mastering pipeline and best practices. The VR development bootcamp teaches students how to use Unity and C# programming to build movement, interaction, UIs, and avatars. During the bootcamps, students actively participate in bi-weekly sessions with cohorts and mentors as they progress through milestones of the 3D artist program.
Applicants to the game art bootcamps should have a basic understanding of polygonal modeling and sculpting processes and have a passion for creating characters for the film and game industry.
Game Art Institute courses are conducted online via web conferencing software to allow direct access to instructors. All course content is also downloadable and available to stream through the system. Students will develop a full portfolio project under constructive peer review, and receive 6 to 8 months of guidance in evaluating job offers and negotiating terms before job acceptance.
Recent Game Art Institute Reviews: Rating
Recent Game Art Institute News
Develop the skills and the workflows you need to kickstart your career in games from working professionals. From modularity to texturing to lighting and rendering, you’ll learn to create game art while mastering pipeline and best practices. You will develop a full portfolio project under constructive peer review.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Upfront Payment of Full Tuition ($3,000) * Most affordable option
- Tuition Plans
- Month To Month Payment Plan (Pay as you go) - Requires $598 deposit. Due on acceptance. - $3,588 Total Cost
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
- Make sure you understand basic polygonal modeling and sculpting processes and have an understanding of pipelines. Should know Maya/Max/Modo, ZBrush, Photoshop.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.