60 Best Data Engineering Bootcamps
- 611Reviews39CoursesUdacity offers Nanodegrees which are online immersive full-time and part-time programs, ranging from 12-24 weeks in length for students worldwide. Nanodegree... Read MoreUdacity offers Nanodegrees which are online immersive full-time and part-time programs, ranging from 12-24 weeks in length for students worldwide. Nanodegree courses are available in subjects like data science, artificial intelligence, programming, autonomous systems, business, and cloud computing. Udacity's approach to talent transformation incorporates projects based on real-world scenarios, guided by personalized mentor support with a focus on in-demand digital competencies in areas like AI, cloud computing, cybersecurity, programming, data science, and more. The custom learning program enables students to learn at their own pace, and manage monthly payments for their programs to fit their budgets. Read More
- 548Reviews4CoursesFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flati... Read MoreFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online Software Engineering Immersive - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Part-Time Software EngineeringI have always had an interest in software engineering growing up, but I ended up in another career field because I felt that I didn't know much about the tech i ... Read MoreI have always had an interest in software engineering growing up, but I ended up in another career field because I felt that I didn't know much about the tech industry. After 4+ years as a Physical Therapist Assistant, I decided I wanted to change my career path and thought about pursuing my doctorate in Physical Therapy or becoming a Physician's Assistant. The overwhelming thought of putting myself in so much more debt and many more years of school made me decide to look elsewhere. The thought of going to a coding bootcamp kept popping up, but I just brushed it off.... Read Less
Once the pandemic hit, I decided it was the perfect time to take the leap and pursue what I knew would be the career I could see myself in moving forward. I applied to Flatiron School and got in! Right from the beginning, Flatiron School's staff was very friendly and helpful. The application process went smoothly and I was excited to begin my coding journey.
One of the main reasons I decided to go to Flatiron School was because I needed structure. With all the free resources out there to learn coding, it was overwhelming. Flatiron School's curriculum was very structured and taught at a pace where you're able to grasp each concept well. The instructors are very helpful and made sure to help each student understand everything at their own pace. The project assessments after each module truly help you understand what you learned and also give you a taste of what a technical interview would be like. Career coaching is top-notch and very helpful in helping you with fine-tuning your resume, and LinkedIn profile and giving you the advice needed to succeed in landing interviews. All the students are very helpful and typically worked as a team to help reinforce what was learned. Each resource given to the students was also very helpful and assisted in your learning both during and after graduation.
The only thing I would say that Flatiron School could improve is to incorporate more data structures and algorithm courses into its curriculum. Overall, I'm proud to be a Flatiron School alumni and want to thank Flatiron School for preparing me well for my first job in this new career.
5 - Course: University of North Florida Cyber Bootcamp - Part-Time - Jacksonville
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Overall ExperienceMy overall Experience with Fullstack was very good. The Instructor I had Stephen Mathews was great at communicating the material in a way we could understand an ... Read MoreMy overall Experience with Fullstack was very good. The Instructor I had Stephen Mathews was great at communicating the material in a way we could understand and input his real life experience in the field. The Cyber mentor Dawon Han was excellent at being flexible whenever you needed help. She was an excellent mentor and aid. Finally my Career coach Kim Wood was very Instrumental in my locking in a job 5 months after the bootcamp. She helped tailor my resume, LinkedIn, and gave me Networking Strategies and always held me accountable and pushing me to achieve my goal. Any question I had, she was proactive at getting back to me in a timely manner and to help me succeed.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Python Software Engineering - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great boot camp!Devmountain was a well structured boot camp where the first half was very linear and structured to make sure each student got the basics. The second half was mo ... Read MoreDevmountain was a well structured boot camp where the first half was very linear and structured to make sure each student got the basics. The second half was more loose with the structure and gave the student more freedom to learn how to do their own research and figure out things on their own with the internet like a real job. Highly recommend.... Read Less
- 330Reviews8CoursesDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instruc... Read MoreDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instructors, and WeWork memberships are included at no additional charge for students needing a place to study. Read More
5Graduate - Course: DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full-Stack Immersive ProgramI was referred to DigitalCrafts by an alumni who has successfully become a developer after graduating from this program. I attended the 16-week immersive full- ... Read MoreI was referred to DigitalCrafts by an alumni who has successfully become a developer after graduating from this program. I attended the 16-week immersive full-time online web development course. I loved my instructor (she is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent!) and loved learning Python and React. I selected to attend DigitalCrafts because they were a top bootcamp that included Python in their curriculum. DigitalCrafts also provides small scholarships to women and minorities, which I qualified for and was helpful with the tuition. Overall, I had a great experience, and after graduation was hired on as a TA, which I really enjoy! The only feedback I have is that it seems most people that apply are accepted into the program. I think there should be a higher standard for admissions, but, I also think this happens with bootcamps in general. 5-Stars!... Read Less
- 328Reviews22CoursesVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Boot... Read MoreVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Bootcamps can be completed in 24-36 weeks depending on the student’s incoming skill level. Clarusway is committed to helping individuals attain practical knowledge through affordable and effective IT training programs. Clarusway programs include mentorship programs, peer-learning, and project-based group study methods. Students gain requisite classroom knowledge paired with the necessary hands-on skills demanded by today’s tech industry. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Full-Stack | Full-Time Online - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: One of the most deliberate decisions in my life in which I was not mistakenI did research on bootcamps and read tons of reviews online and on Reddit. I applied to several bootcamps and passed a technical assessment, but my inner voice ... Read MoreI did research on bootcamps and read tons of reviews online and on Reddit. I applied to several bootcamps and passed a technical assessment, but my inner voice and connections from space told me this was not the right place for me. And I started from the beginning.... Read Less
One day I found a hidden gem-Coding Temple (And now I can say that, because before I had a lot of doubts). I applied, took the assessment, and from the first second before bootcamp even started, I got my first coding challenge to complete a prework. I was so excited about it, and I started feeling that these guys are on the right track and they are interested in you succeeding. It's incredible, but on the first day you learn the basic concepts of programming, and by the end of the week you are making a Law Firm website. The most important part is that mentors teach you not where to put a piece of code, they teach you WHY you need to put this piece of code, and they teach you to think as a developer. My life changed forever. My class was a magic class, and I’m so grateful to my mentors Kevin B. and Dylan S.; if you got them, you got a mega million winning ticket, and it's not just a $2 payout, you will get much more. During the course and especially after graduating, you will get so much important career support from the super professional Marlene T. And these are not all the bonuses you will get. After bootcamp, you will continue to grow as a developer thanks to the great support from the staff (Thank you, Nate W. and Sam D.)
Thank you, Coding Temple, for giving me the ability to swim like a dolphin in the sea of software development.
- 200Reviews4CoursesDevCodeCamp offers various full-time and part-time, live online coding bootcamps that meet prospective students where they're at in their career. devCodeCamp... Read MoreDevCodeCamp offers various full-time and part-time, live online coding bootcamps that meet prospective students where they're at in their career. devCodeCamp offers a 30-week, full-time Computer Science Software Engineer Program; a 14-week, full-time Full Stack Development Bootcamp; and a 16-week, part-time Web Development Bootcamp. Bootcamp students are taught how to think like software engineers, working on real-world projects in a collaborative environment. The devCodeCamp instructional team brings knowledge and passion as well as patience and empathy. The curriculum for each bootcamp is designed with the demands of the market at the forefront, yet their core philosophy is to teach software concepts transferable to any programming language. These programs also cover job-seeking strategies, personal branding, resumes, and interview workshops. Read More
5Student - Course: Full Stack Software Engineer Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Amazing Bootcamp ExperienceI am a former educator that made a career change and this school helped me accomplish that. I had an amazing instructor in Brent and lots of great classmates. I ... Read MoreI am a former educator that made a career change and this school helped me accomplish that. I had an amazing instructor in Brent and lots of great classmates. I would recommended this school to anyone looking for a a jump start into this career. They offer loads of support and opportunities and I am excited to start my career.... Read Less
- 196Reviews9CoursesJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at vari... Read MoreJedha is a tech school specialized in Data Science and Cybersecurity that offers 12-week full-time or 24-week part time bootcamps online or in-person at various campuses across France and London, England. Jedha has created level-based courses to match each student’s needs and career ambitions - Essentials (beginner), Fullstack (professional), and Lead (expert). Jedha courses are intensive, bootcamp-style training sessions that teach the practical skills employers demand with teaching methodology that is fine-tuned to make an impactful learning experience. Jedha believes that tech can truly change the world and that learning how to operate and thrive in this industry allows individuals to level up and forge the future they always dreamed of. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Lead Bootcamp Data - Full Time - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Probably the best. Not exaggerating (Fullstack & Lead)I compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. I ... Read MoreI compared the best bootcamps and went for Jedha because of its very strong program, and the fact that it is updated to keep offering cutting-edge knowledges. In this regard, it definitely met my expectations, and in a way that I could smoothly understand and use even the most advanced concepts very quickly. The staff, the teachers and our assistant teacher all did an amazing job to ensure that we keep pace with the brisk pace. Before beginning I did not expect such involvment, all along the course (and even after), so that was definitely a good surprise. All together, it produced tremendous results. At the end of the course we also received a lot of good tips in order to find a job, and the school also has a network of tech companies, which appear to love people who went through this professional training. Thanks to the advices and help I received from the school, I managed to land quickly and easily a very nice Data scientist job in a famous company, while finishing the course. Since then I still use from time to time the resources of the program through the intern platform which is also full of extra contents, tutorials.. So is the school perfect? I don’t believe in such things, so if you are picky I’m sure you can always manage to find a few detail that are not good enough to you. But the mindset in Jedha seems to be Always keep improving. I mean, they listen to what people say. For instance their Lead data program (for data engineering) was becoming a bit too hard, so they worked on it to make it better and added 5 days to it, instead of lowering the content.Although I’m sure there are a few other bootcamps abroad that might do a terrific job too, I don’t think I could have meet such an optimum formula between high-quality pedagogy, knowledge resources, adequacy with the world of data and great atmosphere..I underwent the Fullstack data and Lead data programs. Best experience.... Read Less
- 173Reviews17CoursesInterview Kickstart is a part-time, 12-15 week online interview training platform that helps software engineers nail technical interviews at FAANG (Facebook,... Read MoreInterview Kickstart is a part-time, 12-15 week online interview training platform that helps software engineers nail technical interviews at FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google) and Tier-1 companies. Interview Kickstart helps students strengthen their programming fundamentals and become better engineers in the process, thereby equipping them with the right set of skills required to crack tough technical interviews at top companies. Read More
5Applicant - Course: Master Class (Default) Interview Course - San Jose
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Solid coaching if you are willing to put in the effortpros: highly educated, trained , expert instructors In depth curriculum covering all the necessary topics (avoiding things that we might not come across in an a ... Read Morepros:
- highly educated, trained , expert instructors
- In depth curriculum covering all the necessary topics (avoiding things that we might not come across in an actual interview)
- Tailored specifically at cracking interviews
- Targeted for quickest time to solve a given problem
- The material is for us to refer back for any time later.
- Sometimes classes seem too long and can be a drain
- 123Reviews4CoursesConcordia Bootcamps partners with universities to offer online coding and data science bootcamps. These bootcamps prepare students for careers in tech, and o... Read MoreConcordia Bootcamps partners with universities to offer online coding and data science bootcamps. These bootcamps prepare students for careers in tech, and offer a university certificate upon graduation. The bootcamps also teach students how to navigate the job market, how to market themselves, and how to network. Concordia Bootcamps is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Read More
khalid el amrani
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Remote - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Web Development DiplomaIt was a very nice and very demanding experience, during 3 months I had to work hard and focus exclusively on the Bootcamp, but at the end it was a very fructuo ... Read MoreIt was a very nice and very demanding experience, during 3 months I had to work hard and focus exclusively on the Bootcamp, but at the end it was a very fructuous experience, you dont spend your time in theory (theory is scattered everywhere, you can Google it easily), most of the day is spent in coding workshops, hat off to all the staff that knows how to make you busy with useful projects all the time. The career coaching service is outstanding, it was beyond my expectation, I never meat people like those professionals, I have to mention Coach "Penny Mancuso" who was very helpful and knew how to show me the right path to success, Thank you again "Penny".... Read Less
I recommend this Bootcamp to anyone who want to start working in web development.
- 118Reviews5Courses4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toro... Read More4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toronto, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, and Remote/Online. 4Geeks Academy provides a blended education model leveraging two proven formats: part-time training and flipped classroom. Read More
5Graduate - Bogotá
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excelente Academia - Excelente ServicioMe encantó haber hecho parte de 4Geeks academy, ha sido una experiencia muy positiva desde los compañeros con los que compartí hasta los profesores con quienes ... Read MoreMe encantó haber hecho parte de 4Geeks academy, ha sido una experiencia muy positiva desde los compañeros con los que compartí hasta los profesores con quienes trabajamos durante los 4 meses, los profesores son altamente calificados y siempre dispuestos a ayudar incluso fuera de los horarios de clase.... Read Less
La academia también cuenta con tutorías ilimitadas, lo que es bastante útil sobretodo en momentos en los que me sentía bloqueada o estancada.
La academia también cuenta con asesoría personalizada en cómo buscar trabajo y cómo presentar una entrevista una vez terminas el curso, lo que es genial especialmente para aquellos que no tienen experiencia profesional.
En general lo recomiendo 100% :)
- 113Reviews8CoursesSIT Learning is a one-stop destination for management and technology education, and offers full-time and part-time bootcamps and short courses both on-site i... Read MoreSIT Learning is a one-stop destination for management and technology education, and offers full-time and part-time bootcamps and short courses both on-site in Zurich and Munich, Switzerland as well as online. SIT Learning offers bootcamps in full stack software development, data science, UX/UI design, and management analytics as well as short courses in cybersecurity, blockchain, cloud computing, DevOps, product management, and more. SIT Learning focuses on democratizing IT and management education to enhance Switzerland, an important technology hub within Europe. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Zurich
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Science BootcampI participated in the Data Science Full-Time bootcamp, and despite all the fear and hesitation because of my low level coding skills it was by far the best step ... Read MoreI participated in the Data Science Full-Time bootcamp, and despite all the fear and hesitation because of my low level coding skills it was by far the best step I took to improve them and more. I definitely learned more than I anticipated in the course of 3 months AND from no chance of finding a job in a new country to having a new door of possibilities open for me.I would like to address the most important aspects of this bootcamp:The Curriculum:In order to be accepted one must pass a technical interview. I was very happy when I was sent the materials that will be covered during the interview, practice as much as possible especially as a python beginner. After getting accepted and before the bootcamp begins I've received preparation material for the bootcamp which included statistics, math, git and coding exercises. The pre-work was constructed in notebooks which contained thorough explanations and accompanied with videos, articles and book recommendations not only to expand our knowledge in these subjects but also to brush up on things I’ve learned during university (which was long ago, longer than I wish to admit). The pre-work was a vital step to begin the bootcamp with more confidence.During the bootcamp I must say, it was tough but by all means worth it. I am still amazed how much I learned. The days are basically lectures until 12 (maximum until 14 - depending on the subject) and then practicing what we learned until 18. This structure made sure we understood the material that we learned and proved that programming skills are gained best by doing. The topics were very comprehensive and included many subjects to ignite the data science career as well as preparation for interviews. It consisted of programming tool kits, visualization, statistics, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, SQL and machine learning engineering. One of the best parts is that it included a number of group challenges after each major topic that helped us practice our knowledge and work in a team.During the bootcamp and especially during the group challenges we also learn how to present our results not only to data science experts but also to those who do not have such experience which will be handy in the future.Point for improvement: practice more statistics.Instructors:Probably what makes this bootcamp special, great instructors with lots of experience in the field. I have to give a shout out to Dipanjan Sarkar, our machine learning, deep learning and NLP lecturer, one of the best teachers I've had.Throughout the bootcamp we get the support of a teaching assistant to consult us when we encounter challenging problems, the bootcamp encourages us to try our best to solve our coding problems which is great practice for the future.The last month of the bootcamp is a capstone project done in collaboration with companies tackling real world data and business problems. Bootcamp lecturers are supervising these projects and support us in the process. These are a couple of intense weeks practicing our skills, participating in company meetings, planning a data science project, communicating about the problems and solving them together.To sum it up, I had a great experience and finished the bootcamp with a new passion for programming and data analysis.... Read Less
5Student - Course: Italy - Web Development - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Soddisfatto!Soddisfatto del percorso intrapreso, la preparazione dei docenti è stata cruciale per colmare tutti i dubbi e per apprendere nel giro di 6 mesi tutte le tecnolo ... Read MoreSoddisfatto del percorso intrapreso, la preparazione dei docenti è stata cruciale per colmare tutti i dubbi e per apprendere nel giro di 6 mesi tutte le tecnologie base per sviluppare un sito completo di parte front e back!... Read Less
In aggiunta, per altri 6 mesi dopo la fine del corso, un servizio di career service aiuta ad entrare nel mondo del lavoro, preparando ai colloqui e suggerendo come impostare il curriculum
- 106Reviews3CoursesTech Talent & Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent ... Read MoreTech Talent Strategy (formerly Tech Talent South) is a certified woman-owned tech recruitment, training, staffing, and consulting company. Tech Talent Strategy offers 10-week, online Data Science and Full Stack Web Development bootcamps aimed at career changers. Tech Talent Strategy accesses individuals with aptitude, equips them with technical skills, and deploys them to work for their partners in a rapid timeframe, cutting recruiting costs, and the education timeline. Tech Talent Strategy’s goal has always been to create opportunities for people: to listen, mentor, and connect them with resources. Read More
5Student - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: StudentI am currently finishing up the first part of the fully remote Graduate Accelerator Program - Data Science course. The class is set up really well for the d ... Read MoreI am currently finishing up the first part of the fully remote Graduate Accelerator Program - Data Science course. The class is set up really well for the diverse backgrounds and skill levels of the students. With that being said, be ready to work hard to keep up! If you don't set aside enough time to study, practice, and work through the materials outside of class, you could get lost pretty quickly.Even as someone with a strong science background and a fair amount of experience with Excel and coding in Python, I'm gaining a deeper understanding of the python language, learned how to use Excel more efficiently, and had a much needed review on statistical analysis. I really look forward to the material covered later in the course as we will cover more advanced Python skills and dive into more tools and software specific to data science and machine learning.Lectures/Labs and office hours are held over zoom and are recorded, which has worked out wonderfully. Lectures/Labs have been a healthy mix of covering course content and working on assignments as a class and in breakout groups. Additionally, a Slack channel is set up so you can connect with and collaborate with classmates and reach out to the instructors.Instructors:I really appreciate the instructors. They are very encouraging, helpful, and respectful of everyone. They seem to understand that there are several different learning styles, and use different teaching resources to utilize them. Links to these resources are shared when possible too!Curriculum:The curriculum is challenging, extensive, and fast-paced. There is A LOT to learn when it comes to python, especially if you are new to coding. The best way to learn to code is through practice. In class, you get introduced to important concepts, shown examples, and become familiar with the documentation and other really useful resources. Use them. It's important to study and practice outside of class-time so you can get the most out your time with the instructors and really keep up. However, I feel a point of improvement would using more examples in class that bring multiple concepts together.All in all, my experience with TTS has been the windfall of support, resources, and structure I've needed since, like so many others, my life was flipped upside down since the pandemic. I look forward to the journey ahead with them.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Data Analytics - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Analytics BootcampI participated in this Bootcamp during the summer '22 and I cannot be happier with the experience. Nine intense weeks fully immersed in the learning process hav ... Read MoreI participated in this Bootcamp during the summer '22 and I cannot be happier with the experience. Nine intense weeks fully immersed in the learning process have equipped me with the tools I need to start my career as Data Analyst: Python, SQL and Tableau, plus career coaching that increases the chances to find a job after the Bootcamp.... Read Less
My recommendation for anyone interested in this Bootcamp is to have some basic knowledge of Python. Although the course takes you from the very basics, having some idea of every topic will speed up the process.
Skillful and kind instructors, nice location, and quality content make this one of the best learning experiences of my career.
- 94Reviews6CoursesWBS CODING SCHOOL offers two, 15-week coding bootcamps: Web & App Development and Data Science. The Web & App Development may also be done part-time ... Read MoreWBS CODING SCHOOL offers two, 15-week coding bootcamps: Web App Development and Data Science. The Web App Development may also be done part-time online in 24 weeks. Full-time bootcamps are delivered in a hybrid format with 12 weeks of live online learning followed by 3 weeks of in-person learning in Berlin, Germany. Accommodations and vegetarian meals are included during this portion of the bootcamp. Part-time bootcamp students are invited to campus for a 3-week stay after they have completed the online portion of the bootcamp. Read More
5 - Course: Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) - Hybrid (Online & In-person)
Verified Via GitHub
Says: WBS Coding School is an amazing learning environment delivering a top-notch educational experienceI attended the Web Development Bootcamp from May to September, and I learned much more than coding during 15 weeks. My experience at WBS Coding School was extre ... Read MoreI attended the Web Development Bootcamp from May to September, and I learned much more than coding during 15 weeks. My experience at WBS Coding School was extremely positive. I was very impressed with Instructors knowledge, with their way of teaching and how the course was correctly structured and timely measured.
After working in construction management for 3 years, I decided to do something that I always wanted to do. I felt in need of guidance throughout the process. Thankfully, my advisor at the Federal Employment Agency pointed WBS Coding School to me. I spent some time researching before I made my school choice. One of the biggest reasons I chose WBS was its duration. While the other bootcamps were about 9 weeks, in WBS this was 15 weeks with the campus phase in Berlin for the last 3 weeks to finish your final project. During your time on campus, WBS allows you to focus solely on your final project. A room of your own, great workspace, 3 meals a day, rest, and entertainment areas, etc.
It started 2 weeks before with the Primer period, which was the preparatory stage before the Bootcamp. During those 2 weeks I had the chance to learn the basic principles of the topic. I saw the benefit of this many times during Bootcamp. Lessons are online from 09:00 to 18:00 and thanks to experienced instructors very effective. Also, there are one-on-one lessons on every Wednesdays with your lead instructor. Also, the Jr. Instructors are always ready to help with any problem. In these private lessons, I had the opportunity to repeat the subjects that I was stuck on or had difficulty understanding. Another good thing was that we had weekly group projects to improve our coding and collaboration skills. At the end of each week, we had to present our projects. Apart from WBS Coding School’s learning platform, which is already very rich and correctly structured, they provided me with a pro account on Codecademy and LinkedIn learning. Furthermore, the Career Support Team’s meetings and feedback were very special.
The most enjoyable part of this journey was for me to meet these amazing people. I had the chance of having amazing classmates from different cultural and academic backgrounds. We did not only support each other, but also formed a very good friendship going forward!... Read Less
- 87Reviews2CoursesiO Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the UK that offers a 16-week, full-time, full stack coding bootcamp and a 12-week, part-time data science & mach... Read MoreiO Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the UK that offers a 16-week, full-time, full stack coding bootcamp and a 12-week, part-time data science machine learning bootcamp. These bootcamps are available online or in-person at campuses in Bath, Bristol, and Sheffield. Class sizes at iO Academy are kept small in order to better support students. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for their first developer or data science role, with a focus on practical experience working on projects throughout the course. There is an option to specialize at the end of the full stack course, either in advanced front end or complex problem-solving. Students will learn from experienced tech professionals, chosen to reflect the size of an average software scrum team. This makes project work as close to a professional tech experience as possible. Read More
5Graduate - Course: The Full Stack Track - Bath
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Amazing experienceWhen I quit my job to attend iO Academy, it felt like a huge, scary gamble. On reflection, I had nothing to worry about! By the end of the first week, not only ... Read MoreWhen I quit my job to attend iO Academy, it felt like a huge, scary gamble. On reflection, I had nothing to worry about! By the end of the first week, not only had I learned a lot, I was confident that I was completing a well thought out and comprehensive syllabus.... Read Less
Before starting the Full Stack Track, I presumed that if I wanted to graduate and get a job, I would have to learn everything there was to know about coding. The reality is that software development is an ever-expanding field, and no single developer knows everything there is to know. The important thing is that you leave iO Academy with strong fundamental knowledge in the areas that matter, and have the confidence to tackle new languages/frameworks/methodologies.
Further than just a great syllabus, I made some wonderful friends along the way, and enjoyed commuting to Bath to such a relaxed, positive, and supportive environment every day.
On my final day at iO Academy, I accepted a job offer as a Graduate Software Developer at a local Healthcare tech company. I will be writing in C# and using the .NET framework, neither of which I know anything about yet (at the time of writing, I start my role in 2 weeks' time). Thanks to the trainers at iO Academy, I feel confident that I will pick up these technologies; many coding skills are transferable between languages, not to mention the ongoing support of the academy alumni group chat.
I can't recommend iO Academy enough. If you're thinking of taking that leap of faith... do it!
- 71Reviews14CoursesThe Bridge offers cybersecurity, cloud & devOps, data science, UX/UI product design, full stack web development and digital marketing bootcamps both remo... Read MoreThe Bridge offers cybersecurity, cloud devOps, data science, UX/UI product design, full stack web development and digital marketing bootcamps both remotely and at its headquarters in Madrid, Valencia, and Seville, Spain. Full-time bootcamps are 16 weeks long and the part-time programs are 31 weeks long. During The Bridge bootcamps, students get access from O’Reilly content and have the chance to work with people in the other bootcamp programs for a multidisciplinary approach. The Bridge’s goal is to teach students everything they need to know to excel in a technical career. Read More
Hugo Meschini Rocha
5Graduate - Course: Data Science Full Time - Madrid
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Career chance - Data ScienceI have just finished my bootcamp in Data Science and I can guarantee that was one of the best choices in my life.I am 36 years old and I decided to change my ca ... Read MoreI have just finished my bootcamp in Data Science and I can guarantee that was one of the best choices in my life.... Read Less
I am 36 years old and I decided to change my career, so I had no previous experience in working with code, and I can say that now I am living with a nice knowledge about the main applicable tools to the field of Data Science. I lived very nice experiences, it was hard, you need to study a lot, but after 4 months you will see the results. Thus, I really recommend the bootcamp at The Bridge.
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: I was looking for a profession that would be future-proof, employ my creativity, and provide me with flexibility and a great salary! So I enrolled in the Web Development Course at TECH I.S.!”I was looking for a profession that would be future-proof, employ my creativity, and provide me with flexibility and a great salary! So I enrolled in the Web De ... Read MoreI was looking for a profession that would be future-proof, employ my creativity, and provide me with flexibility and a great salary! So I enrolled in the Web Development Course at TECH I.S. for 6 months, and I was both excited and nervous at the same time. And the highlight of TECH I.S. is that they are available to solve your problems at any hour of any day, 24/7 within 5 mins of your raising a query. The team of tutors is super friendly and very qualified both as engineers and tutors. They are hard-working and ensure that you do your best and they assist you every step of the way.... Read Less
I am now familiar with the frontend and backend frameworks, deployment of websites, and so many other things that I wasn’t sure of 6 months ago. I am now hired as a Software Developer at Smoothstack, and I will apply everything I have learned from TECH I.S. and my tutors! Overall, they are a great team, and their flexible schedule is amazing for individuals with work and other commitments. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is willing to change their career path. I highly recommend TECH I.S. as a boot camp to anyone.
- 55Reviews7CoursesH Academy offers a 15-week, full-time immersive Full Stack Web Development bootcamp and part-time bootcamps in UX Design (6 weeks), Data Science and Machine ... Read MoreH Academy offers a 15-week, full-time immersive Full Stack Web Development bootcamp and part-time bootcamps in UX Design (6 weeks), Data Science and Machine Learning (6 weeks), and Digital Marketing (10 weeks) in Hong Kong. All H Academy bootcamps are offered both online and in-person at the H Academy Sheung Wan Hong Kong campus. Courses are held two evenings per week to accommodate school or work schedules. All H Academy students will work on real world projects with companies such as Samsung and Citibank. Read More
5Graduate - Course: UX Design - Hong Kong
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: HR AnalystIn these 6 weeks, it is one of the most unexpected courses that I have ever had. Design thinking theory is not difficult to understand but the tricky part is ho ... Read MoreIn these 6 weeks, it is one of the most unexpected courses that I have ever had. Design thinking theory is not difficult to understand but the tricky part is how do we apply it in real-life and how can we adjust our mindset to think from the user's point of view. Our instructors Michael , Shirley & Karen had provided a lot of support to us during the lessons and also in their leisure time to help us think and guide us to a user perspective direction. For the real case project, you will have a chance to be a consultant and speak with your client to work on their project. So it is not just a lecture. It is an "on-the-job" training and helps you to be a User Experience Designer.... Read Less
- 53Reviews3CoursesSavvy Coders is an online coding boot camp offering the following classes: Full Stack Development, Data Analytics + Python, and Cyber Security. Classes are h... Read MoreSavvy Coders is an online coding boot camp offering the following classes: Full Stack Development, Data Analytics + Python, and Cyber Security. Classes are held Monday through Thursday evenings (for Full Stack and Data Analytics) so students won’t have to give up their day job to attend the boot camp. The boot camp is taught by industry software developers, and the class size is kept small to ensure students receive one-on-one interaction with instructors. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Front End Web Development - St. Louis
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Changes your life!I went to a 4 year university and majored in business but had no real passion after graduating. I’ve always had interest in tech which lead me to do research on ... Read MoreI went to a 4 year university and majored in business but had no real passion after graduating. I’ve always had interest in tech which lead me to do research on software development, which ultimately lead me to Savvy Coders. It was the best career decision I’ve ever made. I landed a job in tech about halfway through my cohort. The curriculum and staff are amazing and it will instantly make you employable with good pay. It is a massive time and energy commitment, but it is worth it. Be willing to put in the work and take time outside of class to learn and practice the material. I can’t recommend Savvy Coders enough.... Read Less
5Student - Detroit
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: GRAND CircusAn extremely useful and helpful bootcamp. Instructors and Career people knew what their stuff, and were always willing to help, be it with a bit of code or an i ... Read MoreAn extremely useful and helpful bootcamp. Instructors and Career people knew what their stuff, and were always willing to help, be it with a bit of code or an interview. Career people have an interest in seeing you land that position and stay in touch after everything has come to a close, offering tips, interview help and pointing you in the direction of open positions.... Read Less
- 44Reviews4CoursesCodingNomads offers 10-week, full-time Java and Python bootcamps in travel destinations like Bali, as well as online self-paced coding bootcamps. CodingNomad... Read MoreCodingNomads offers 10-week, full-time Java and Python bootcamps in travel destinations like Bali, as well as online self-paced coding bootcamps. CodingNomads helps students learn critical tech skills like Java, Python, Spring, SQL, Django, AWS, data science, and more. The full-time bootcamps are a combination of onsite and online portions to make them affordable for students around the world. CodingNomads' online programs teach Java and Python fundamentals, as well as foundations in SQL, databases and APIs. Online programs are either self-paced with lifetime access to course material, or students can sign up for mentor support on a monthly or 3-month basis. Students will learn from experts, gain the tools to work from anywhere and create meaningful life memories with their cohorts. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Python Programming Course - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Great staffI had a great time with the CodingNomads team, a friendly and helpful bunch of people! I learned a lot and got involved in the online community on the forums. I ... Read MoreI had a great time with the CodingNomads team, a friendly and helpful bunch of people! I learned a lot and got involved in the online community on the forums. It has been an enriching experience. They will do their best to point you in the right direction so that you can solve the problem for yourself. They are always improving, adding things to their platform and adjusting the material to adapt with the changing world. Having a mentor to check in with is also extremely motivating.... Read Less
The course is well distributed and touches on everything you might need. Setting up your coding environment, basic python, advanced python, CLI, REST-APIs, SQL and even a short segment on deploying on AWS. Its a great springboard to initiate your own journey with python.
- 42Reviews9CoursesTechProEducation offers online bootcamps in Data Science (26 weeks), Full Stack Automation Engineer (21 weeks), Cyber Security (16 weeks), AWS & DevOps E... Read MoreTechProEducation offers online bootcamps in Data Science (26 weeks), Full Stack Automation Engineer (21 weeks), Cyber Security (16 weeks), AWS DevOps Engineering (21 weeks), Full Stack Mobile Developer (24 weeks), Full Stack Java Developer (24 weeks), Back End Developer (24 weeks), Salesforce Developer (14 weeks), and Front End Developer (18 weeks). TechProEducation offers mentorship and 1:1 tutoring sessions to students needing extra support. Students should expect to commit 24 hours per week to their bootcamp program. Read More