5 Best Coding Bootcamps in Zurich
- 113Reviews8CoursesSIT Learning is a one-stop destination for management and technology education, and offers full-time and part-time bootcamps and short courses both on-site i... Read MoreSIT Learning is a one-stop destination for management and technology education, and offers full-time and part-time bootcamps and short courses both on-site in Zurich and Munich, Switzerland as well as online. SIT Learning offers bootcamps in full stack software development, data science, UX/UI design, and management analytics as well as short courses in cybersecurity, blockchain, cloud computing, DevOps, product management, and more. SIT Learning focuses on democratizing IT and management education to enhance Switzerland, an important technology hub within Europe. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Zurich
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Science BootcampI participated in the Data Science Full-Time bootcamp, and despite all the fear and hesitation because of my low level coding skills it was by far the best step ... Read MoreI participated in the Data Science Full-Time bootcamp, and despite all the fear and hesitation because of my low level coding skills it was by far the best step I took to improve them and more. I definitely learned more than I anticipated in the course of 3 months AND from no chance of finding a job in a new country to having a new door of possibilities open for me.I would like to address the most important aspects of this bootcamp:The Curriculum:In order to be accepted one must pass a technical interview. I was very happy when I was sent the materials that will be covered during the interview, practice as much as possible especially as a python beginner. After getting accepted and before the bootcamp begins I've received preparation material for the bootcamp which included statistics, math, git and coding exercises. The pre-work was constructed in notebooks which contained thorough explanations and accompanied with videos, articles and book recommendations not only to expand our knowledge in these subjects but also to brush up on things I’ve learned during university (which was long ago, longer than I wish to admit). The pre-work was a vital step to begin the bootcamp with more confidence.During the bootcamp I must say, it was tough but by all means worth it. I am still amazed how much I learned. The days are basically lectures until 12 (maximum until 14 - depending on the subject) and then practicing what we learned until 18. This structure made sure we understood the material that we learned and proved that programming skills are gained best by doing. The topics were very comprehensive and included many subjects to ignite the data science career as well as preparation for interviews. It consisted of programming tool kits, visualization, statistics, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, SQL and machine learning engineering. One of the best parts is that it included a number of group challenges after each major topic that helped us practice our knowledge and work in a team.During the bootcamp and especially during the group challenges we also learn how to present our results not only to data science experts but also to those who do not have such experience which will be handy in the future.Point for improvement: practice more statistics.Instructors:Probably what makes this bootcamp special, great instructors with lots of experience in the field. I have to give a shout out to Dipanjan Sarkar, our machine learning, deep learning and NLP lecturer, one of the best teachers I've had.Throughout the bootcamp we get the support of a teaching assistant to consult us when we encounter challenging problems, the bootcamp encourages us to try our best to solve our coding problems which is great practice for the future.The last month of the bootcamp is a capstone project done in collaboration with companies tackling real world data and business problems. Bootcamp lecturers are supervising these projects and support us in the process. These are a couple of intense weeks practicing our skills, participating in company meetings, planning a data science project, communicating about the problems and solving them together.To sum it up, I had a great experience and finished the bootcamp with a new passion for programming and data analysis.... Read Less
- 2418Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Le Wagon has changed my lifeLe Wagon has given me the tools to begin a new career in tech. Not only how to code but how to design an application from start to finish, how to communicate wi ... Read MoreLe Wagon has given me the tools to begin a new career in tech. Not only how to code but how to design an application from start to finish, how to communicate within a team, create work flows and they provide endless resources and support for future development as a Full Stack Developer. I highly recommend this bootcamp to everyone.... Read Less
The teachers are one for the biggest pros! They are super helpful and kind. They help you understand the problem and guide you towards the solution. They also support you in general, they have done this bootcamp and they know the struggles that come with the bootcamp and know how to comfort you when times are tough.
There's no grading system which takes some of the pressure off and also motivates you to be better for yourself.
This course is intense. It can be overwhelming if you don't make it your main focus for the 9 week duration. So stress can surface especially if haven't learnt in a while. I had some issues keeping up at times but I kept going, did my best and with the support from Le Wagon, the TAs and my fellow Alumni it was enough.
- 3Reviews1CourseMaster 21 Academy is a 9-week long coding bootcamp in Zurich. Students will learn Ruby on Rails and how to create websites and web applications. Master 21 Ac... Read MoreMaster 21 Academy is a 9-week long coding bootcamp in Zurich. Students will learn Ruby on Rails and how to create websites and web applications. Master 21 Academy's main goal is not to teach a particular programming language, but aims to equip students with a backpack of useful concepts and a problem-solving mindset. Students will work on projects and get live feedback from instructors and fellow students with their 5:1 student-to-mentor-ratio. Read More
- 85Reviews12CoursesSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software... Read MoreSchool of IT offers both online and in person bootcamps from its campuses in Cape Town and Somerset West, South Africa. Bootcamps include Full Stack Software Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, CyberSecurity, and Data Science. Students may choose to complete the bootcamps in 12-weeks (full time) or 24-weeks (part time). All bootcamps come with courseware, including ebooks, certain software programs, and additional resources. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cyber Security (Online) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Security+Awesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate. ... Read MoreAwesone experience studying Security+, 1 on 1 lessons are the best. Looking forward to do the 2nd certificate.... Read Less
- 0Reviews3CoursesSwiss Code Academy offers 12-, 16-, and 20-week, full-time or part-time courses covering data science essentials. These courses are available in a hybrid lea... Read MoreSwiss Code Academy offers 12-, 16-, and 20-week, full-time or part-time courses covering data science essentials. These courses are available in a hybrid learning format. Swiss Code Academy offers small class sizes to ensure students are given the attention they need. Courses are taught by experienced industry professionals so students receive first-hand knowledge of the topics being discussed. The curriculum is project-focused to give students hands-on experience with data science. Read More