7 Best Coding Bootcamps in Munich
- 2569Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Paris
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome experience!Le Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of t ... Read MoreLe Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of the nine weeks (and I was a complete beginner, never coded in my life before). It's intense but their methodology is awesome, you really learn by doing. And their online learning platform is really well built, it's a great support in addition to the teachers and teacher assistant. You can find recording of every class and detailed correction of each exercice as well as detailed tutorials, really useful (and the best for me is that you keep your access to it after the bootcamp, you even get access to the update/new class they post). Beyond the learning experience, I really enjoyed my time there because I got to meet a really diverse group of people in term of age and experiences (which you rarely do in your job or even in university). I wanted to do Le Wagon to improve my tech skills before starting my own tech company, I applied because a lot of people told me good thins about it but I was not certain it was the best move when I started (afraid it might be a loss of time/money), in the end I really don't regret it!... Read Less
- 3Reviews1CourseTabit Coding Bootcamp is a free, intensive, 8-week program based in Munich, Germany. Tabit Coding Bootcamp teaches Java, SCRUM Methodology, Integrated Develo... Read MoreTabit Coding Bootcamp is a free, intensive, 8-week program based in Munich, Germany. Tabit Coding Bootcamp teaches Java, SCRUM Methodology, Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), source control, development of Application Program Interfaces (APIs), and cloud computing services (e.g., AWS) as well as soft-skills like effective communication and consulting practices. Mentors for the course are senior developers and architects of Tabit GmbH. Participants need to pass two tests to qualify for graduation. For successful enrollees, the tuition is free of charge, and a serviced apartment is provided, along with food supplies, while enrolled in the program. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Coding Bootcamp - Munich
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Tabit Coding Bootcamp, great place to learn and jumpstart a new career in Germany!The bootcamp simulates a software development team that is working on a project based on a real life scenario. All participants will form a SCRUM team and ex ... Read MoreThe bootcamp simulates a software development team that is working on a project based on a real life scenario. All participants will form a SCRUM team and experiece a full cycle of a software project. They will experience SCRUM meetings and tackles all the project complexities that grow as the project progress.I learned a lot. Not only programming skills (frameworks, tools, best practices, testing, design patterns, etc). but also how to work as a team. Since programming is a team sport, I believe it is very important to be able to integrate to an existing team. The participant will be evaluated as a team and as an individual.Unfortunately the bootcamp is not for people with 0 knowledge about programming. The bootcamp will not teach you how to create an array or a list in Java. But it will transform people with programming knowledge to be a software developer.I am glad that I took my chance to join the bootcamp and leave my country for an adventure in Germany. Now I am starting my new career as a softwareentwicker in Munich. Everything that I learned are being used in my current project.
- 123Reviews5Courses4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toro... Read More4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toronto, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, and Remote/Online. 4Geeks Academy provides a blended education model leveraging two proven formats: part-time training and flipped classroom. Read More
Alejandro Romero Montero
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Development (Full Time) - Madrid
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Learn the profession of the futureIf you are thinking this is going to be easy you are totally wrong, learn to code can be compared to learn a new language, the more you use ut the more you will ... Read MoreIf you are thinking this is going to be easy you are totally wrong, learn to code can be compared to learn a new language, the more you use ut the more you will excel it.... Read Less
Nevertheless, 4geeks is making this path smoother, teachers and mentors are always willing to help you as long as you are pushing hard yourself to learn new skills and power up your coding knowledge.
- 115Reviews8CoursesConstructor Learning is an education hub in management and technology skills that offers full stack coding, data science, UX/UI design and more for students,... Read MoreConstructor Learning is an education hub in management and technology skills that offers full stack coding, data science, UX/UI design and more for students, professionals, and organizations. Located in Switzerland, Germany, UAE and online, Constructor Learning is dedicated to bringing the most advanced learning tools and knowledge to everyone ranging from aspiring data scientists and software developers to the professionals who play a leading role in the digital transformation of their organizations. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Zurich
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Science BootcampI participated in the Data Science Full-Time bootcamp, and despite all the fear and hesitation because of my low level coding skills it was by far the best step ... Read MoreI participated in the Data Science Full-Time bootcamp, and despite all the fear and hesitation because of my low level coding skills it was by far the best step I took to improve them and more. I definitely learned more than I anticipated in the course of 3 months AND from no chance of finding a job in a new country to having a new door of possibilities open for me.I would like to address the most important aspects of this bootcamp:The Curriculum:In order to be accepted one must pass a technical interview. I was very happy when I was sent the materials that will be covered during the interview, practice as much as possible especially as a python beginner. After getting accepted and before the bootcamp begins I've received preparation material for the bootcamp which included statistics, math, git and coding exercises. The pre-work was constructed in notebooks which contained thorough explanations and accompanied with videos, articles and book recommendations not only to expand our knowledge in these subjects but also to brush up on things I’ve learned during university (which was long ago, longer than I wish to admit). The pre-work was a vital step to begin the bootcamp with more confidence.During the bootcamp I must say, it was tough but by all means worth it. I am still amazed how much I learned. The days are basically lectures until 12 (maximum until 14 - depending on the subject) and then practicing what we learned until 18. This structure made sure we understood the material that we learned and proved that programming skills are gained best by doing. The topics were very comprehensive and included many subjects to ignite the data science career as well as preparation for interviews. It consisted of programming tool kits, visualization, statistics, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, SQL and machine learning engineering. One of the best parts is that it included a number of group challenges after each major topic that helped us practice our knowledge and work in a team.During the bootcamp and especially during the group challenges we also learn how to present our results not only to data science experts but also to those who do not have such experience which will be handy in the future.Point for improvement: practice more statistics.Instructors:Probably what makes this bootcamp special, great instructors with lots of experience in the field. I have to give a shout out to Dipanjan Sarkar, our machine learning, deep learning and NLP lecturer, one of the best teachers I've had.Throughout the bootcamp we get the support of a teaching assistant to consult us when we encounter challenging problems, the bootcamp encourages us to try our best to solve our coding problems which is great practice for the future.The last month of the bootcamp is a capstone project done in collaboration with companies tackling real world data and business problems. Bootcamp lecturers are supervising these projects and support us in the process. These are a couple of intense weeks practicing our skills, participating in company meetings, planning a data science project, communicating about the problems and solving them together.To sum it up, I had a great experience and finished the bootcamp with a new passion for programming and data analysis.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best decisionFor a long time I was really unhappy with the retail job I had. So I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new, learn how t ... Read MoreFor a long time I was really unhappy with the retail job I had. So I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new, learn how to code. I participated in the Web Development course of DCI in Berlin and finally found my true passion. Now I wake up every day and I am excited about what I do, which is the best feeling. I am so happy I made the decision to join DCI. The classes were challenging at times but I felt well supported by the instructors and the great community of students.... Read Less
- 14Reviews5Coursesneue fische is a leading provider for tech bootcamps in Germany, and offers 12-week bootcamps in Web Development, Java, Data Science, Data Analytics, and AWS... Read Moreneue fische is a leading provider for tech bootcamps in Germany, and offers 12-week bootcamps in Web Development, Java, Data Science, Data Analytics, and AWS Cloud Development online and in person at campuses in Hamburg, Cologne, Munich and Frankfurt. With neue fische's Select-Train-Connect approach, they offer an innovative training path for selected participants who want to find their way into an IT profession within three months. Classes are taught in German or in English. Students learn through exercises, projects, homework, and group work. Towards the end of the three-month bootcamp, students build an individual final project to demonstrate their new skills to employers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development - Hamburg
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Eine der besten Entscheidungen……die ich letztes Jahr gemacht habe. Super kompetente Coaches die mit Leidenschaft bei der Sache sind. Man bekommt ein stark gefragtes Tech-Stack in einem anspru ... Read More…die ich letztes Jahr gemacht habe. Super kompetente Coaches die mit Leidenschaft bei der Sache sind. Man bekommt ein stark gefragtes Tech-Stack in einem anspruchsvollen und motivierten Umfeld beigebracht, mit dem man bestens für die Anforderungen des Arbeitsmarkts gewappnet ist. Jeder der Lust hat, 150% zu geben, sollte sich diesen Kurs näher anschauen!... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: C#.Net Intensive Bootcamp - Stockholm
Verified Via GitHub
Says: C# .NET Fullstack BootcampI took the 12w + 4w pre-studies bootcamp course of C# .NET Fullstack Dev education.Best choice professionally i've made!The setup was a hybrid solution so it wa ... Read MoreI took the 12w + 4w pre-studies bootcamp course of C# .NET Fullstack Dev education.... Read Less
Best choice professionally i've made!
The setup was a hybrid solution so it was free choice to either attend online or attend in the physical classroom on Campus.
I did a bit of both and regret not spending more time on Campus. If you got the chance to sit there, do it!