Digital Career Institute
DCI is intended to help untrained individuals attain digital jobs, and so the application process assumes that candidates have no prior coding experience. The DCI application process begins by filling out an online form. Candidates will then be invited to visit the DCI’s main campus in Berlin to discuss interest with their team.
Job placement training is woven into DCI’s program. Career workshops help students prepare an industry-specific resume, create an online presence, and learn techniques that will make them more attractive to potential employers. DCI also sets each graduate up with a 3-month internship in the tech field.
The 12-month course focuses on self-paced learning, project work, and teacher lead discussions and lessons. In addition to standard courses, however, students will also be exposed to specialized sessions headed by DCI alumni and top professionals who offer tips to advancing in the in the field. Students will also partner with a buddy who they’ll meet with at least once a week. Aligned with Digital Career Institute's core belief in helping improve opportunities for refugees, they also provide daily German and English language courses lead by expert instructors.
Recent Digital Career Institute Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Digital Career Institute News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 20 Location Hamburg, BerlinFigure out which pathway suits you Take 4 weeks and find out which digital jobs suits you best. We visit the best tech companies and learn hands-on from people working there.
Deposit N/A FinancingThis course can be financed via Jobcenter or Federal employment Agency under the following course codes:
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time20 Hours/week54 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 20 Location Hamburg, BerlinStart Your Career in Web Development Want to become a professional web developer? This is how it’s done. In this intensive, fully immersive 12-months course with 11-months of learning and 3-months internship, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to unlock your spot in one of the fastest-growing industries
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Digital Career Institute Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Great learning culture- 4/27/2019mona • web developer • Graduate • Course: Web Developer course • Campus: Berlin
Started there as a non developer and enrolled first in the one month orientation course and qualified to the year course web development. I really liked the international atmosphere and learning speed from 0 to 100.