18 Best Coding Bootcamps in Berlin
- 2457Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Le Wagon has changed my lifeLe Wagon has given me the tools to begin a new career in tech. Not only how to code but how to design an application from start to finish, how to communicate wi ... Read MoreLe Wagon has given me the tools to begin a new career in tech. Not only how to code but how to design an application from start to finish, how to communicate within a team, create work flows and they provide endless resources and support for future development as a Full Stack Developer. I highly recommend this bootcamp to everyone.... Read Less
The teachers are one for the biggest pros! They are super helpful and kind. They help you understand the problem and guide you towards the solution. They also support you in general, they have done this bootcamp and they know the struggles that come with the bootcamp and know how to comfort you when times are tough.
There's no grading system which takes some of the pressure off and also motivates you to be better for yourself.
This course is intense. It can be overwhelming if you don't make it your main focus for the 9 week duration. So stress can surface especially if haven't learnt in a while. I had some issues keeping up at times but I kept going, did my best and with the support from Le Wagon, the TAs and my fellow Alumni it was enough.
5Graduate - Course: Data Analytics - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Analytics BootcampI participated in this Bootcamp during the summer '22 and I cannot be happier with the experience. Nine intense weeks fully immersed in the learning process hav ... Read MoreI participated in this Bootcamp during the summer '22 and I cannot be happier with the experience. Nine intense weeks fully immersed in the learning process have equipped me with the tools I need to start my career as Data Analyst: Python, SQL and Tableau, plus career coaching that increases the chances to find a job after the Bootcamp.... Read Less
My recommendation for anyone interested in this Bootcamp is to have some basic knowledge of Python. Although the course takes you from the very basics, having some idea of every topic will speed up the process.
Skillful and kind instructors, nice location, and quality content make this one of the best learning experiences of my career.
5Student - Course: UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time) - Paris
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: I was not a designer!Yes, you read it right. When I started the Bootcamp I was not a designer! And really, you don’t need to. Get ready, because the story is long! Just kidding, but ... Read MoreYes, you read it right. When I started the Bootcamp I was not a designer! And really, you don’t need to. Get ready, because the story is long! Just kidding, but I hope that what I have to share will help you somehow ;)... Read Less
I come from a business background focused on startups and creative industries. I had been working for 3+ years in the management of digital projects, and I wanted to start working creating experiences. I already knew many of the tools/frameworks we used in the bootcamp, but I used to apply them in a business context.
Ironhack was a great experience that helped me a lot to better understand how I could use my background and apply it into the design field. The bootcamp was awesome, with great teachers and interesting projects and classmates! But it is the career guidelines that really helped me build my new profile. These focus first on you as a person and then on your career, which I think is very important because behind every job title there’s a human. I was a little afraid that I might not be able to merge both paths, but it is incredible how it all fell into place after the bootcamp ended.
It definitely takes time and effort to understand oneself and build what’s needed for the job research, and after very intense 9 weeks you might feel like your motivation disappeared, but if you have the courage to keep things moving, things start appearing. After a couple of months of job seeking I found the job I wanted. It will definitely do not just appear in front of you, so I would just recommend you to be prepared, because when you see the opportunity appear, you ‘ll know you’ll be ready to take it.
It is a challenge, yes, but a very enjoyable one! Plus, you get to meet new people from very different backgrounds and make yourself some new friends :)
- 21Reviews1CourseData Science Retreat is a 3-month, full-time, immersive program for advanced data science and machine learning based in Berlin, Germany. DSR's rigorous bootc... Read MoreData Science Retreat is a 3-month, full-time, immersive program for advanced data science and machine learning based in Berlin, Germany. DSR's rigorous bootcamp is taught in English and covers data science, business analysis, software engineering, communication, and career coaching. Founded in 2014, DSR provides state-of-the-art data science education and practical coaching to individuals, while also enabling businesses to identify and access untapped talent in a future-proof way. Participants get to work with real-world data and practical problems in order to develop a portfolio project, demonstrating that they can own a business problem, solve it, and communicate why their results are definitive. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Long-term perspective of a graduate after almost six yearsI attended (and graduated) from the very first batch of Data Science Retreat (DSR) which took place in Berlin from the beginning of May to end of July 2014 .Sin ... Read MoreI attended (and graduated) from the very first batch of Data Science Retreat (DSR) which took place in Berlin from the beginning of May to end of July 2014 .... Read Less
Since I lot of time has passed since I graduated from this bootcamp / course, I think I can now properly asses the value that DSR added to my own career. Furthermore, since I stayed in contact with the bootcamp and the students which attended several of the later batches, I think I can also judge the development of the bootcamp over time.
Overall, DSR helped my own career tremendously in several ways. My salary increased significantly after graduating and finding a new job and continued to increase in the years afterwards as the skills (many acquired at DSR) were in high demand. From my experience, this was true for most graduates of my batch as well as later batches.
The curriculum of the first DSR batch was very relevant for my work after graduating and DSR also helped me to prepare for finding a job and negotiating a better salary etc. Many of the skills I learned at DSR are still relevant for me nowadays. A lot of the technical skills / knowledge is out of date now, but this normal for any technical profession, especially for a relatively new discipline as data science. At the same time, I think DSR made good adjustments to its curriculum to mirror the changes taking place in the industry, e.g. switching the main programming language from R to Python.
All instructors at my own batch were quite good and had relevant industry experience. Our main instructor is now the Chief Data Officer at a prominent German FinTech company. In future batches, the quality of the instructors increased even more as the bootcamp became more well known and the instructors gained experience in teaching the same material over time.
As my batch was the very first batch of DSR, we witnessed some growing up pains especially regarding the organization of the bootcamp, but this improved significantly over time and several years later DSR seemed to run like a well-oiled machine.
DSR also helped my career by providing an excellent opportunity to network with professionals from my and later batches, instructors and all kinds of other relevant industry people. I used my connection to people I met through DSR several times to find solution for some technical problems or further my career. People associated with DSR are - for the absolute most part - also very nice folks to know and I am glad to say I made some good friends through DSR :)
Again, overall I can wholeheartedly recommend DSR for people who have a relevant background & are looking for (and are willing to learn) a lot of new skills which will help them in their future data science career.
- 94Reviews6CoursesWBS CODING SCHOOL offers two, 15-week coding bootcamps: Web & App Development and Data Science. The Web & App Development may also be done part-time ... Read MoreWBS CODING SCHOOL offers two, 15-week coding bootcamps: Web App Development and Data Science. The Web App Development may also be done part-time online in 24 weeks. Full-time bootcamps are delivered in a hybrid format with 12 weeks of live online learning followed by 3 weeks of in-person learning in Berlin, Germany. Accommodations and vegetarian meals are included during this portion of the bootcamp. Part-time bootcamp students are invited to campus for a 3-week stay after they have completed the online portion of the bootcamp. Read More
5 - Course: Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) - Hybrid (Online & In-person)
Verified Via GitHub
Says: WBS Coding School is an amazing learning environment delivering a top-notch educational experienceI attended the Web Development Bootcamp from May to September, and I learned much more than coding during 15 weeks. My experience at WBS Coding School was extre ... Read MoreI attended the Web Development Bootcamp from May to September, and I learned much more than coding during 15 weeks. My experience at WBS Coding School was extremely positive. I was very impressed with Instructors knowledge, with their way of teaching and how the course was correctly structured and timely measured.
After working in construction management for 3 years, I decided to do something that I always wanted to do. I felt in need of guidance throughout the process. Thankfully, my advisor at the Federal Employment Agency pointed WBS Coding School to me. I spent some time researching before I made my school choice. One of the biggest reasons I chose WBS was its duration. While the other bootcamps were about 9 weeks, in WBS this was 15 weeks with the campus phase in Berlin for the last 3 weeks to finish your final project. During your time on campus, WBS allows you to focus solely on your final project. A room of your own, great workspace, 3 meals a day, rest, and entertainment areas, etc.
It started 2 weeks before with the Primer period, which was the preparatory stage before the Bootcamp. During those 2 weeks I had the chance to learn the basic principles of the topic. I saw the benefit of this many times during Bootcamp. Lessons are online from 09:00 to 18:00 and thanks to experienced instructors very effective. Also, there are one-on-one lessons on every Wednesdays with your lead instructor. Also, the Jr. Instructors are always ready to help with any problem. In these private lessons, I had the opportunity to repeat the subjects that I was stuck on or had difficulty understanding. Another good thing was that we had weekly group projects to improve our coding and collaboration skills. At the end of each week, we had to present our projects. Apart from WBS Coding School’s learning platform, which is already very rich and correctly structured, they provided me with a pro account on Codecademy and LinkedIn learning. Furthermore, the Career Support Team’s meetings and feedback were very special.
The most enjoyable part of this journey was for me to meet these amazing people. I had the chance of having amazing classmates from different cultural and academic backgrounds. We did not only support each other, but also formed a very good friendship going forward!... Read Less
5Student - Course: Data analysis - Lisbon
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Recommend this school.Highly recommend WCS. I was able to learn different skills (soft and technical) and at the end finally got a job.The curriculum is complete and will give you pl ... Read MoreHighly recommend WCS. I was able to learn different skills (soft and technical) and at the end finally got a job.... Read Less
The curriculum is complete and will give you plenty of ideas to improve companies work methods.
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best decisionFor a long time I was really unhappy with the retail job I had. So I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new, learn how t ... Read MoreFor a long time I was really unhappy with the retail job I had. So I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new, learn how to code. I participated in the Web Development course of DCI in Berlin and finally found my true passion. Now I wake up every day and I am excited about what I do, which is the best feeling. I am so happy I made the decision to join DCI. The classes were challenging at times but I felt well supported by the instructors and the great community of students.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Immersive - Barcelona
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Software Engineering Immersive100% worth it - is what I say to whoever ask me about Codeworks. I got a job 12 days after I started my job search, and almost all my cohort already got a job i ... Read More100% worth it - is what I say to whoever ask me about Codeworks.... Read Less
I got a job 12 days after I started my job search, and almost all my cohort already got a job in the first month.
About the process:
First, Codeworks have a Selection process (technical interview and assignment) which already gave me some confidence.
The course is really 12 hours a day and 6 days a week. I was enjoying so much that I was there for 14 hours using this extra time to prepare me to the next subject or to get more knowledge of the current one.
During the first 6 weeks you will get a good grasp of many frontend and backend technologies by doing exercises and in the following 6 weeks you will be creating full stack applications with solo, duo and group projects. In the end of the course you will have 3 full stack applications to display during your job search.
If you want to know more, you can reach me out on Linkedin.
5Graduate - Course: Data Engineering (Online) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Exceptionally insightful!I have three noteworthy points on this course: The content is focused, pragmatic and covers important data engineering aspects in depth. It offers flexibility a ... Read MoreI have three noteworthy points on this course:
- The content is focused, pragmatic and covers important data engineering aspects in depth. It offers flexibility as well - you can cover the basics or deep dive into a topic depending on your interests.
- You will get a lot of personalized support for your project, struggles and doubts along the way. That was one of the most valuable aspects to me.
- Daniel and Peter created a learning environment that was truly enjoyable, fun and non-intimidating. The importance of this in a full time remote learning setting should not be underestimated.
I have a data science background and landed a job as a data engineer after completing this course.
I only wish Pipeline Academy lasted longer. Call me when you create Pipeline Academy part 2!
- 2Reviews7CoursesCode Academy Berlin offers six, in-person bootcamps of varying lengths in both Web Development and Data Science tracks. Bootcamps are held on campus in the R... Read MoreCode Academy Berlin offers six, in-person bootcamps of varying lengths in both Web Development and Data Science tracks. Bootcamps are held on campus in the Rummelsburg neighborhood overlooking the Spree river. The bootcamps are designed with an agile modular structure that echoes the agile project management work environments students will later encounter in the workplace. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development: Specialization Module - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Strongly recommendedI came to Code Academy without any coding knowledge, yet I already had a job offer when I finished the course.During the course, the most important questions re ... Read MoreI came to Code Academy without any coding knowledge, yet I already had a job offer when I finished the course.... Read Less
During the course, the most important questions regarding language and technology were explained step by step. I received a lot of support from mentors and Ottavia in particular has always pushed me forward. The atmosphere was great, colleagues from the course willingly shared their knowledge. Overall, a wonderful 5 months, full of learning, challenges but also interesting, open-minded people!
- 40Reviews4CoursesUbiqum Code Academy is an immersive, 4 to 5-month Data Analytics & Java Coding bootcamp with campuses in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Barcelona, Spain and... Read MoreUbiqum Code Academy is an immersive, 4 to 5-month Data Analytics Java Coding bootcamp with campuses in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Barcelona, Spain and Berlin, Germany. If you are looking for a career in Technology or Data Analytics, Ubiqum is one of the few schools that offers a guarantee of employability, worth 50% of your course value. Ubiqum Code Academy's structured curriculum gradually rises in complexity until students are performing comfortably on a daily basis. Students will be able to think like a professional and immerse themselves into a real-life team environment. Read More
Roshan Kumar Bhuyan
5Student - Course: Data Analytics & Big Data, Full Time Onsite - Berlin
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Data ScienceI was doing my masters' degree in Space engineering and I was unhappy as I didn't find anything that kept me interested and devoted. I had tried a few things in ... Read More
I was doing my masters' degree in Space engineering and I was unhappy as I didn't find anything that kept me interested and devoted. I had tried a few things in data science and tried to self-learn but I realized quickly that the initial learning curve in this was really steep. I have heard people use the phrase for data science - "It's easy, It's not Rocket science", but having studied rocket science as well, i found out that data science was not easy.... Read Less
Browsing through hundreds of online courses and trying to learn from thousands of resources I was overwhelmed by the ever-changing and ever upgrading field of Data Science.
I needed some structure and a beginners level course which was a challenge to find.
I came across the data science course offered by Ubiqum and decided to enroll in it.
Their “learn by doing”methodology really focused on the practical aspects of data science which helped in greatly reducing the steep initial learning curve. Having said about the practical aspects, theoretical aspects are not forgotten either and the mentors discuss all the theory before, during and after every task.
The projects are designed in such a way that the difficulty levels up with every subsequent project and this helped me build up a very strong base.
I now have completed many projects at Ubiqum and ventured deep into the domain of data science and I would like to thank Ubiqum to provide me with the catapult which helped me launch myself into a career in data science.
- 2Reviews3CoursesCODE offers full-time, year-long programs in software engineering, interaction design, and product management in Berlin, Germany. Students will have the abil... Read MoreCODE offers full-time, year-long programs in software engineering, interaction design, and product management in Berlin, Germany. Students will have the ability to solve real-world problems by crafting code in multiple environments and languages, identify user needs and create corresponding design interfaces, and develop strategies for digital products. CODE feels there are far better ways to document skills and knowledge than giving out grades; therefore, their special Competence Framework represents 8 main competencies that students can obtain while studying. Students create Individual Competence Profiles and then will be able to choose a course of study that matches their skills and goals. CODE also provides guidance from an academic counselor and helps students develop their soft skills through their Science, Technology and Society program that fosters a broader understanding of the technical and social dimensions of science and technology. Find out full details for the application process here. Read More
5Student - Course: Product Management - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: CODE studentProbably I was in your shoes. Feel free to reach out to me https://www.linkedin.com/in/saidusmon ... Read MoreProbably I was in your shoes. Feel free to reach out to me https://www.linkedin.com/in/saidusmon... Read Less
- 118Reviews5Courses4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toro... Read More4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toronto, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, and Remote/Online. 4Geeks Academy provides a blended education model leveraging two proven formats: part-time training and flipped classroom. Read More
5Graduate - Bogotá
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excelente Academia - Excelente ServicioMe encantó haber hecho parte de 4Geeks academy, ha sido una experiencia muy positiva desde los compañeros con los que compartí hasta los profesores con quienes ... Read MoreMe encantó haber hecho parte de 4Geeks academy, ha sido una experiencia muy positiva desde los compañeros con los que compartí hasta los profesores con quienes trabajamos durante los 4 meses, los profesores son altamente calificados y siempre dispuestos a ayudar incluso fuera de los horarios de clase.... Read Less
La academia también cuenta con tutorías ilimitadas, lo que es bastante útil sobretodo en momentos en los que me sentía bloqueada o estancada.
La academia también cuenta con asesoría personalizada en cómo buscar trabajo y cómo presentar una entrevista una vez terminas el curso, lo que es genial especialmente para aquellos que no tienen experiencia profesional.
En general lo recomiendo 100% :)
- 61Reviews4CoursesElevation uses a Blended Learning methodology, combining self-learning and live guided mentorship, to teach in-demand skills in R&D, Data, and Business v... Read MoreElevation uses a Blended Learning methodology, combining self-learning and live guided mentorship, to teach in-demand skills in R, Data, and Business verticals. Elevation's full stack coding bootcamp provides training in the MEAN Stack (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node). Students should expect to put in 60 to 100 hours/week for 3 months throughout the course. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Coding Bootcamp - Tel Aviv
Verified Via GitHub
Says: This is a reviewI always have been interested in programing but never knew where to begin. The coding bootcamp course is a great place to start that journey as a developer, the ... Read More
I always have been interested in programing but never knew where to begin. The coding bootcamp course is a great place to start that journey as a developer, the course is very fun and informative. There is an online platform to learn from during the course which is great for people, like me, who enjoy learning in their own speed. Currenty I'm working as a developer and the skills I needed to get the job I got from the course. Obviously the course is no magic, there are some people who expect to automaticlly get jobs with crazy salaries just because they did the course, the course is an amazing helping tool but if you wont try hard no course whould help you.... Read Less
- 57Reviews1CourseEpicode is an online digital skills training academy that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps in web development and data analysis. Students choose whic... Read MoreEpicode is an online digital skills training academy that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps in web development and data analysis. Students choose which track they would like to study in, and then receive a 12-week training in the core basics. After that, students choose a 8-week Masters program to specialize in (back end development, mobile development, cybersecurity), and then complete a 4-week capstone project. Lessons are taught live online, and students will practice through projects and pair programming. Personal tutors are available to give students extra support during the bootcamp. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Developer - Full Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: An amazing experienceThe course content and layout was perfect, with each topic perfectly setting you up for the next. With classes in the morning and coursework to complete in the ... Read MoreThe course content and layout was perfect, with each topic perfectly setting you up for the next. With classes in the morning and coursework to complete in the afternoon you had plenty of support to help you in your journey, by the end of the course I expected to know the basics, yet my abilities have far surpassed that! I now have successfully gained a position as a Graduate Software Developer and I am so grateful for the whole team at Epicode.... Read Less
- 6Reviews8CoursesCode Labs Academy offers bootcamps covering topics like cybersecurity, data science, UX/UI, and web development. Bootcamps are available live online or in-pe... Read MoreCode Labs Academy offers bootcamps covering topics like cybersecurity, data science, UX/UI, and web development. Bootcamps are available live online or in-person, full-time or part-time, at a length of 12- or 27-weeks. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Cybersecurity - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great experienceI had a great experience at Code Labs Academy. The cyber security program's instructor was fully invested in our success, and always available to help (includi ... Read MoreI had a great experience at Code Labs Academy. The cyber security program's instructor was fully invested in our success, and always available to help (including on weekends and evenings). The red teaming part was a bit challenging for me, as I didn't have any experience in coding, but I was able to make great progress by working more. The blue teaming part was easier to understand, and really interesting to me. Their learning platform is top, and it made my learning experience smooth. We had to complete a few projects throughout the course, and even participated in beginner cyber security challenges. Very cool experience!... Read Less
- 0Reviews0CoursesStackademy offers full-time, intensive, and current courses in web development. Located in Berlin, a fast-growing startup hub in Europe, Stackademy focuses o... Read MoreStackademy offers full-time, intensive, and current courses in web development. Located in Berlin, a fast-growing startup hub in Europe, Stackademy focuses on qualified instructors and impressive hiring partners to ensure their students get the most our of their time. Potential applicants generally don't need prior programming experience, but must exhibit motivation and the ability to complete the class. In addition, students accepted into the course will complete required pre-work. Read More
- 0Reviews6CoursesiXperience is a credit-bearing, study-abroad career accelerator program for university students based in Cape Town, Lisbon, Tel Aviv, and Berlin, in partners... Read MoreiXperience is a credit-bearing, study-abroad career accelerator program for university students based in Cape Town, Lisbon, Tel Aviv, and Berlin, in partnership with the University of Virginia. iXperience offers a 6-week iX learn and intern program, which combines blended learning courses with interning experiences taught by industry experts in full stack coding, data science, visual design, product management, management consulting, cloud computing, digital marketing, or investment finance. The program begins with a week of Global Studies, followed by two weeks of classroom learning, and finishing up with three weeks of work experience at a local company with support from teaching staff. Class sizes are limited to 25 students with help from hands-on teaching assistants to ensure that complex concepts are grasped. Outside of class, students can explore their host city, with planned excursions like food tours, surfing, diving, hiking, sailing, and cultural immersions. Modern accommodation is provided and located near vibrant restaurants, cafes and public transport. Read More