wbs-coding-school-logo

WBS Coding School

Average Rating4.84
115 Reviews
6 Courses

The WBS CODING SCHOOL is a WBS TRAINING project offering full-time and part-time bootcamps in Web and App Development, Data Science, Digital Product Design, and Marketing Analytics online and on-camps in Berlin, Germany.

Full-time courses follow a unique hybrid concept: The first 13 weeks take place online and the last 2 weeks occur on-site at the Berlin campus. Tuition includes room and board for the 2 weeks on-campus. WBS TRAINING is an educational insti...

115 WBS Coding School Reviews

• Kaj Kandler
    Entrepreneur | Engineering Manager • Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Jan 18, 2023

Intense Learning, Awesome Team

WBS delivered on what it promised. The 15 weeks gave me an intense learning curve through Data Science, starting from major Python libraries like pandas and scikit-learn, through Jupyter notebooks, database handling via SQL and machine learning techniques such as clustering, classification and regressions, a wide spectrum was covered.

The material was very well put together. The LMS was well structured and some lessons were borrowed from Codecademy Pro as well as LinkedIn. The tea...
  • Rene Markovits Hoopii
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (part-time) • Online
    Jan 05, 2023

most effective way of learning data science

Right in front I want to say something on my overall experience: I'm so happy I chose WBS Coding School to help me make the transition in the field of data. Not once during this heavy load bootcamp I had the feeling to be in the wrong place or that this was not what I wanted, quite the opposite. I felt challenged and at the same time empowered and self-confident about all the new stuff we were learning and applying and I really was looking forward to (almost ) every learning session we h...
  • Amer
    Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Nov 29, 2022

There is no better way to learn coding!

It is an unprecedented experience suddenly waking up in the dense and dark jungle of programming without knowing where to start, why and where to end!but after many downs and ups, the path shines in bright light and everything becomes clear and distinct. Everything suddenly makes sense. It was theCredit to the knowledgeable and experienced instructors with their 24/7 support.The community Manager with his charismatic and encouraging manner, made me look ...
  • Niklas
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Nov 04, 2022

Fantastic 15 Weeks of Bootcamp

super great community, great supervisors and even better trainers.
    A great support on the way to becoming a developer.
    Great and varied projects, which are super close to the real winding and great people you get to know.
    With the attached preparatory course, you can start your 15-week journey to becoming a developer with confidence.
    An absolute recommendation!
  • Onur E.
    Sep 22, 2022

WBS Coding School is an amazing learning environment delivering a top-notch educational experience

I attended the Web Development Bootcamp from May to September, and I learned much more than coding during 15 weeks. My experience at WBS Coding School was extremely positive. I was very impressed with Instructors knowledge, with their way of teaching and how the course was correctly structured and timely measured.

After working in construction management for 3 years, I decided to do something that I always wanted to do. I felt in need of guidance throughout the process...
  • Christian Scholtysik
    Junior Full-Stack Web & App Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Jul 26, 2022

Coding Bootcamp

Joining the "Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp" was one of the best decisions i ever made, because it totally exceeded my expectations.
    WBS Coding School helped me learn Web-Development from scratch without any prior knowledge. The team does not just run through their subject matter but instead is really interested and helpful in your personal success.I am grateful that I found competent and patient teachers who were always fully motivated to teach me everythin...
  • Philipp Strauß
    Junior Full-Stack Web & App Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Jul 20, 2022

Look no further

I remember sinking quite some time into carefully choosing the place i would want to learn coding at until a friend of mine pointed me towards the WBS, and i am very happy that he did.  In this course (Full-time Web & App Dev.) i found motivated Teachers, competent Guides and a well thought out Concept to help me learn Web-Development from scratch without any prior knowledge. The WBS-Team does not just run strictly through their program but instead is very interested in your personal...
  • Matthias W
    Software Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Jul 12, 2022

Awesome time

The 15 weeks full-stack web and app developer bootcamp in German was such an awesome time. It started with the great onboarding process and 'ended' with a superb graduation party. Actually, it did not finally end because it was so amazing I signed up to the volunteer mentorship program.
    I found a new job during the course and will work as a junior software developer in a big company.
  • James Boyle
    Graduate • Berlin
    Jul 05, 2022

The best!

The 15 weeks I spent at WBS will stay with me forever, I've never had so much fun and learnt so much and effectively in my life. The entire WBS team go above and beyond to ensure you meet your goals and feel at home, I couldn't recommend them enough! I have built relationships that will last a lifetime and learnt new skills that will guarantee my family a better future. If your thinking about joining, think no further! Thank you WBS!!!
  • Simo Zilling
    Junior Data Scientist • Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Jul 04, 2022

Satisfied all around! 100% recommendable.

WBS Coding School does a amazing job. Their project-based, hands-on teaching method is a great way for people from different backgrounds to develop at their own pace.
    Plus, the career services team provides all the support you need to prepare for your next job application.
    The people-focused culture completes the package. No matter where you are, the entire team is committed to helping you with whatever YOU need. They are always there for you!
  • Natasha Enriquez
    Jun 09, 2022

100% Recommend!

If you're looking for a career change definitely go for it! It is 15 weeks full of intensive learning, but you're never alone. You will have a great instructor and different junior instructors who you can always ask your questions to get unstuck. If the stress is becoming too much, reach out to the amazing community managers! They are always genuinely happy to help you. And last but not least all your questions regarding your future job you can ask to the great people at career services....
  • Steffani
    Jun 03, 2022

Full-stack Web Developer graduate

What to say about this wonderful experience 😌, well the beginning is already intuitive, right?
    I've never had previous experience with programming before and I must say that these guys know what they're doing. To real beginner students, the challenge of keeping motivated along the course is gigantic, sometimes almost impossible even, but the community managers, teachers, and Jr instructors are simply wonderful with empathy, and will support you all the way until you're ready to shine ...

WBS Coding School Alumni Outcomes

Recent WBS Coding School News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.