WBS Coding School
WBS CODING SCHOOL does not require applicants have any previous coding experience. Applicants only need to bring high motivation and a curiosity to understand and solve technical challenges. The application is open to anyone 18 years and older. Students must be available full-time and be proficient in English to follow the class and communicate easily. After filling out an online application, potential students are given a technical assessment test to prove their ability to learn quickly. If this is passed successfully, the student will have an interview to determine motivation level.
Students of WBS CODING SCHOOL receive personalized career coaching by Human Resources professionals. Bootcamp students are prepared for jobs through application stack optimization, soft skills workshops, and coding interview mock-ups. Students will benefit from networking opportunities, such as career fairs and meet-ups.
Students who are residents of Germany may be able to use their Bildungsgutschein educational voucher to cover the cost of WBS CODING SCHOOL tuition. Students coming to the end of their German military service may be able to use the Berufsförderungsdienst to cover tuition costs. Through CHANCEN eG, WBS CODING SCHOOL also offers Income Share Agreements (ISA).
Recent WBS Coding School Reviews: Rating
Recent WBS Coding School News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week15 Weeks
Deposit N/A FinancingWe collaborate with CHANCEN eG. It is a social Income Share Agreement provider that covers 100% of your tuition upfront. Once you have completed the course and found a job, you will be asked to make income-based repayments over a period of 5 years. Scholarship Students who are residents of Germany may be able to use their Bildungsgutschein educational voucher to cover the cost of WBS CODING SCHOOL tuition.
Minimum Skill Level No previous experience required. Students must be 18 years or older. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesApril 27, 2020 - Berlin Apply by April 13, 2020June 2, 2020 - Berlin Apply by May 18, 2020June 29, 2020 - Berlin Apply by June 15, 2020July 27, 2020 - Berlin Apply by July 13, 2020August 31, 2020 - Berlin Apply by August 17, 2020
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.