wbs-coding-school-logo

WBS Coding School

Berlin

WBS Coding School

WBS CODING SCHOOL provides a 15-week, full stack web and app development bootcamp in Berlin, Germany. Students of this coding bootcamp will learn front end languages such as HTML, CSS, Javascript, React.js, React Native, and Redux, and back end languages such as Node.js, APIs (REST, GraphQl), and databases (SQL/NoSQL). The first 12 weeks of this coding bootcamp are conducted remotely online. Students then travel to Berlin for the final three weeks of the bootcamp. Tuition includes accommodations at the WBS CODING SCHOOL's Berlin campus plus three vegetarian meals per day prepared on-site by a chef.

WBS CODING SCHOOL does not require applicants have any previous coding experience. Applicants only need to bring high motivation and a curiosity to understand and solve technical challenges. The application is open to anyone 18 years and older. Students must be available full-time and be proficient in English to follow the class and communicate easily. After filling out an online application, potential students are given a technical assessment test to prove their ability to learn quickly. If this is passed successfully, the student will have an interview to determine motivation level.

Students of WBS CODING SCHOOL receive personalized career coaching by Human Resources professionals. Bootcamp students are prepared for jobs through application stack optimization, soft skills workshops, and coding interview mock-ups. Students will benefit from networking opportunities, such as career fairs and meet-ups.

Students who are residents of Germany may be able to use their Bildungsgutschein educational voucher to cover the cost of WBS CODING SCHOOL tuition. Students coming to the end of their German military service may be able to use the Berufsförderungsdienst to cover tuition costs. Through CHANCEN eG, WBS CODING SCHOOL also offers Income Share Agreements (ISA).

Recent WBS Coding School Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (6) reviews for WBS Coding School →

Recent WBS Coding School News

• Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Node.js, Front End, SQL
      LocationBerlin
      Students of this 15-week, full stack web and app development bootcamp will learn front end languages such as HTML, CSS, Javascript, React.js, React Native, and Redux, and back end languages such as Node.js, APIs (REST, GraphQl), and databases (SQL/NoSQL). The first 12 weeks of this coding bootcamp are conducted live online. Students then travel to Berlin, Germany for the final three weeks of the bootcamp. Accommodations on the WBS CODING SCHOOL Berlin campus, located on the banks of the River Spree, include three vegetarian meals per day prepared on site by a chef are included in the bootcamp’s cost.
      We collaborate with CHANCEN eG. It is a social Income Share Agreement provider that covers 100% of your tuition upfront. Once you have completed the course and found a job, you will be asked to make income-based repayments over a period of 5 years.
      ScholarshipStudents who are residents of Germany may be able to use their Bildungsgutschein educational voucher to cover the cost of WBS CODING SCHOOL tuition.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required. Students must be 18 years or older.
    • Chris Steiner  User Photo
      Chris Steiner • Full stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I took the class after leaving my job as a product owner, so i had already some technical understanding. Our class overall had a very strong understanding, so we could keep the pace up. I learned so much in these weeks, more then i thought it is possible. It was very challenging, but worth every minute. Our teacher was amazing, the campus time in Berlin was great and the staff is very supportive. The downside is what i wrote earlier, it is very challenging, so be prepared to get stressed.

I was able to get a full stack developer job within 2 months after the class and i feel well prepared for that.

• Decidedly worth it
      - 9/21/2020
      Jorge Paul • FullStack Web Developer • Graduate
      I enrolled in this bootcamp because I wanted to insert myself in the German job market as soon and as successfully as possible; coming from another country (Mexico) and having an unfinished bachelor, I felt in need of guidance throughout the process. Thankfully my advisor at the Job Federal Ministry pointed WBS Coding School to me.

The curriculum itself is ambitious and extensive but provides a rich overview of both the software development industry as a whole and Javascript-based environments in particular.  The fact that it's structured as an hybrid bootcamp (12 weeks online / 3 weeks on-campus) really help me progressively integrate it in my life, also, the 15-week duration was key in my decision as most bootcamps are just 9 weeks long and I thought it wouldn't be enough for me.

The lead and junior instructors are really patient, knowledgeable and give their everything for you to understand the topics at hand. The staff is amazing and always welcoming. The job support is equally good workshops, guest speakers and personalized coaching.

Finally, but definitely the most enjoyable part of this journey: you'll meet amazing people. I had the fortune of having amazing classmates from different cultural and academic backgrounds, that fostered a really ideas-rich environments in which to thrive, and you can always count of them to help you through. After or 3 weeks in Berlin, I believe we ended up as friends for life, and I'm really looking forward to future collaborations with any of them!
    • From zero to hero!
      - 7/16/2020
      Btissam Asbai • Applicant
      I started this bootcamp with especially a lot of confusion about coding. All these youtube videos, mini bootcamps etc really made me feel like the dumbest person ever.

While I was looking for a serious platform, I found out that at WBS school they were about to start with a Full Stack Web and App development boot camp. I previously did some other courses at WBS and they are really really good. So I went for the Coding Bootcamp with almost zero knowledge.

The course is fast paced but the teachers are incredibly patient! They make sure you keep up and they have for every student an approach that suits them best. I never knew that I would be capable of learning and creating so much awesome stuff, just in 12 weeks!!

The highlight and the biggest advantage that WBS Codingschool offers is definitely the last 3 weeks on Campus!! No other school offers a real life experience like this!! Being in a fancy „Vegetarian-hotel„ for 3 weeks, with your classmates, teacher and coaches for 3 weeks working on your final project, that is just awesome!! The team spirit, the live-coaching, your teacher and other teachers available on site to help you in every step of the way; that is priceless!!!

I made friends for life, created awesome apps and am much more confident about my capabilities.

And as cherry on the cake, I landed a job one week before end of the course.

I can only recommend!
    • Greg • Full stack Developer • Graduate
      First thing you must learn reading this review, is that after studying in  WBS coding school  your life will change and you can’t live without coding afterwards.
      I had an amazing opportunity to study there. I learned much more, than coding during 15 weeks.
      The teaching staff, structure of the lessons, career services and also the atmosphere !
      Everything was perfect for studying.
      And now I am a Full Stack developer starting a new career in IT world.
      My recommendation is 10/10.

• The best bootcamp
      - 6/16/2020
      Giorgi Shakiashvili • Graduate
      I have taken the 15-week long course with WBS Coding School and I'm super excited to be one of the early graduates from that school. I have learned a lot of new things for my whole life and obtained essential tech knowledge and skills as a full-stack developer thanks to the well-designed curriculum and highly professional staff at the school. You are highly encouraged to go through this perfect experience!
    • Great Bootcamp!
      - 9/28/2020
      I really learned a lot in ths bootcamp. It was, orcourse, intense and exhausting but for all the right reasons.
      Going from knowing nothing to creating full fletched useful webapps in 15 weeks, I honestly though that was too good to be true. But yet, here I am.
      And I love the Demo Day. It's so nice to have a chance to show off your hard work to friends and family - as well as recruiters. But I also really like that I can see what new student are doing. It's just a lovely way to stay connected.