97 Best Scrum Bootcamps
5Applicant - Hybrid (Online & In-person)
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Compelling, Creative, ThoughtfulNucamp provided me with a unique opportunity to further my skills as a full-stack developer. The curriculum was challenging and kept me engaged, but the hands-o ... Read MoreNucamp provided me with a unique opportunity to further my skills as a full-stack developer. The curriculum was challenging and kept me engaged, but the hands-on projects and supportive community made it a fun and fulfilling experience. Not only did I secure a certificate in fluency of Bootstrap as a result of completing the program, but I also gained confidence in my abilities and a solid foundation for future growth in the field. I highly recommend Nucamp for anyone looking to break into tech or upskill in web development.... Read Less
- 1382Reviews36CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Read MoreBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Digital Marketing - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Succinct introduction. Good, current, insights.The course was pretty succinct and covered a good range of basics to get a good understanding of digital marketing and the breadth of it. The course leader was ... Read MoreThe course was pretty succinct and covered a good range of basics to get a good understanding of digital marketing and the breadth of it. The course leader was working in the industry at a high level and had many current insights into the industry which I found important as digital marketing is still very much in flux with new social media platforms, new laws and regulations from across the globe regarding cookies and privacy - which are very important when it comes to targeted marketing (which is most, if not all digital marketing).... Read Less
As someone that had as much experience and knowledge of digital marketing as the average consumer, I found the curriculum easy enough to grasp, although it was a lot of information at points. Particularly the beginning where the most previously unknown jargon would be thrown at you. But in time I optimised my learning by writing notes on what the instructor was saying that wasn't on the presentation slide and then going back after the lesson and revising my notes, filling in the gaps with what was on the slides.
After the first 4-5 lessons (of 10) it felt a bit less intense with information - in part because we moved onto specific social media and their characteristics (user base, purpose, etc.), some of which I knew to an extent, and partly because the fundamentals of digital marketing had been learnt. We then had time at the end of sessions to talk one on one about our final projects and get advice, something I should have capitalised on more.
- 1358Reviews11CoursesSpringboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online progra... Read MoreSpringboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online programs in software engineering, data science, UI/UX design, cybersecurity, tech sales, and more. All Springboard courses are 100% online, remote, and self-paced throughout an average of 6-9 months. Springboard acts as a support system, coach, and cheerleader for working professionals who are ready to level-up or make a major career shift. Students have access to a unique community of industry mentors, thought leaders, and alumni, who are on hand to offer insights, networking opportunities, and support throughout the program and well past graduation. Every Springboard student is matched with a personal student advisor and industry mentor who guides them throughout the program through regular video calls. Read More
5Student - Course: Cyber Security Career Track - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Motivating, helpful, and dedicatedSpringboard provided me a chance to switch careers from medicine to cybersecurity. Having an amazing mentor on my side really helped me push through the bootcam ... Read MoreSpringboard provided me a chance to switch careers from medicine to cybersecurity. Having an amazing mentor on my side really helped me push through the bootcamp and successfully pass my CompTIA Security+ and receive a job offer.... Read Less
- 1326Reviews6CoursesCareerFoundry is an online bootcamp that offers flexibly paced programs for career changers in web development, UX design, UI design, data analytics, digital... Read MoreCareerFoundry is an online bootcamp that offers flexibly paced programs for career changers in web development, UX design, UI design, data analytics, digital marketing, and product management. Headquartered in Berlin but with a global student base, CareerFoundry has provided tech education since 2013. CareerFoundry combines the flexibility of online learning with the guidance of mentors and tutors through their dual mentorship model, training students to become job-ready in four to 12 months, or their money back.No previous experience is required to apply for the programs. Students should have access to a computer and an internet connection, and an interest in the topic they are planning to study. Students apply via the CareerFoundry website by connecting with an advisor who can talk through their options. Students will need to pay a deposit to secure their place, then complete the required pre-work before the program commences. Read More
5Student - Course: UI Design Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Perfect for Self-Paced StudyAs a recent university graduate who was used to online courses and wanted to dive into a new specialization, I'm having a wonderful time with this course! The ... Read MoreAs a recent university graduate who was used to online courses and wanted to dive into a new specialization, I'm having a wonderful time with this course! The tutors, mentors, and advisors provide constant support. Since it's generally self-paced, it works well especially to those who want to be able to learn a new skill efficiently. I haven't received job assistance yet since I am still in the main program, but it looks promising!... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full-time Software Engineering Immersive - Conducted online in PT, CT & ET and in-person in NYC - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Codesmith Can Change Your LifeThis is a long review, but I know how intense this process can be for those of you looking at attending a bootcamp. It has now been about a year since I decided ... Read MoreThis is a long review, but I know how intense this process can be for those of you looking at attending a bootcamp. It has now been about a year since I decided to attend a bootcamp to change careers. I looked everywhere online when I settled on going to a bootcamp; I read every review, I watched every video on Youtube, I even messaged alumni of different bootcamps on LinkedIn, and eventually, I found my way to Codesmith. For the last 3 months since the program, I’ve considered myself lucky everyday I made the choice I did.
Codesmith is without question, the best educational environment I’ve had the privilege to learn in. I’ve been lucky enough to go to good schools in the past, but I’m really proud, frankly, to say that this online bootcamp has really left them in the dust in key ways. I’ll make a note here that I was hired as a fellow by the program after my time in the immersive program, so if you need a grain of salt to start, there could be one.
- Admissions: It is worth making a comment right away that getting into Codesmith is not easy, but it is NOT an unjust process like I experienced in other programs. I speak from experience as someone who applied elsewhere, tried to go through admission processes at other places (everyone should have options), and eventually conducted the literal technical interviews for Codesmith myself, the admissions process is doing its job well. I won’t get too lost in the details, but I will say that if you can pass the Codesmith technical interview, you have what it takes to become a software engineer. They test on every quality and detail that I was tested on in a real technical interview for the job I have now. That all said, don’t rush into this process. It is possible, having seen both sides of admissions, to brute force your way through, with time. Do NOT throw $20k into something before you are ready. If you understand, for example, how to add methods to a prototype so they can be inherited by other objects, you could be ready. If you have no idea what I mean by that, do not stress even a little bit; just take your time to learn is my point (:
- Portfolio: Not a ton to say here, although a ton could be said. It is worth noting that you will have a better time job hunting when you have real open-source products on the resumé. And Codesmith focuses on making you build real, open-source projects before you leave. You don’t want to pay for a program that is tutorial style really, because why not just spend $2k (at most) in Udemy courses and be done with it? Codesmith makes you build in small teams of engineers (like in the real world), on projects that are technically impressive and that are REALLY challenging. You’ll hear “hard learning” thrown around a lot in and out of the program, and there is no form of better learning than solving a bug you’ve been stuck on for 6 hours with a team; this makes a good portfolio for sure.
- Hiring Support: I have so much love for the hiring support team answering every ridiculous, anxious question I ever hit them with, day or night. Codesmith really points you in a direction at the end of the program and teaches you how to carry yourself in interviews in the tech industry. Tech interviews and getting hired generally as a software engineer is honestly very formulaic. It’s almost entirely behavioral / very ceremonial, which was somewhat surprising to me. Codesmith guides you through all of these processes and really do their best to ensure you have support networks (during and after the program) to guide you through the idiosyncrasies of the tech industry. I would NOT have gotten a job as smoothly as I did if it wasn’t for their mentorship.
- Management/Team: This part could be a never-ending rant. I think what you will find, even will find just by attending the free workshops, is that Codesmith is a community of really passionate people that are putting in the work for the right reasons. I truly believe Codesmith only works because the instructors and the management of the organization are people who are passionate about seeing people change their lives. Will Sentance is the founder and owner, and not only will he give your cohort a lecture at the end, but you will get several chances to hear from him throughout the program; could not be any more apparent this person cares about fostering a space for people to change their lives. Eric Kirsten is a senior board advisor that will lead you through the hiring program. Eric is another huge element of the “secret sauce” of success at Codesmith. Takes a certain level of tailored mentorship to get an engineer to negotiate $15k in base salary after only 8-12 months of studying the industry, and Eric will take a hands-on approach to make sure you get that. Phillip Troutman, he’s the chief academic officer, is another key player you’ll hear from often. Let me tell you, part of the secret of Codesmith is convincing students every day they can do everything and anything so that they actually go out and attempt insane feats of engineering; Phillip is the key to that happening. Every program has different instructors, but in the central remote program — Katrina Villanueva and Jared Lewis are *the* reason students understand the core curriculum so well. Their compassion and attention towards student success is without question what makes the CTRI immersive so effective. For the sake of not making this piece of the review endless, I’ll stop here, but yes, there are that many incredible people in this organization.
- School / Life Balance: There is very little balance. This is my very real, very difficult con for the program that I would not hide from anyone. You will eat, sleep, and breathe Codesmith, which at times will be a lot to handle. This program is hard. You will watch your cohort go lows and highs of imposter syndrome almost daily. It can even feel a bit cult-like, I suppose, at times. But what can I say — you get a room of intelligent people together every day who want to change careers in a (seemingly) impossible time frame into a field that is really challenging and competitive. It isn't crazy to assume that process will be hard, but if you put the work in you’ll be so glad you did it one day. It took me about 10-11 months, from start to finish, from the day I decided to attend Codesmith, to the day I got a job offer.
There are other great programs out there for sure, but if I was to do this all over again, I’d be right back at Codesmith.
5Graduate - Course: Full-Time Java Coding Bootcamp - Remote - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great Java BootcampTech Elevator is not only a well-designed curriculum to learn how to be a full-stack developer but also fantastic for helping you land a job after graduating. T ... Read MoreTech Elevator is not only a well-designed curriculum to learn how to be a full-stack developer but also fantastic for helping you land a job after graduating. The staff genuinely cares about your learning and helping you succeed. The program is rigorous and I felt well supported throughout.... Read Less
- 387Reviews33CoursesThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland cam... Read MoreThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland campus.The Tech Academy offers bootcamps in computer programming, website development, cybersecurity, game development, mobile development, data science, and front-end development. The immersive experience aims to create well-rounded technology professionals, and also gives students the option to take the course at their own pace. There are also no set starts dates or rigid scheduling. Students can enroll at any time, study from home, and choose whatever study schedule they would like. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online C# and .NET Framework Boot Camp (full-time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Absolutely amazing!I am so happy that I chose the Tech Academy bootcamp. It really is so worth the cost. I was able to learn so much and in such a meaningful way. The staff is als ... Read MoreI am so happy that I chose the Tech Academy bootcamp. It really is so worth the cost. I was able to learn so much and in such a meaningful way. The staff is also incredibly helpful, I felt their genuine want to help me every time I reached out to someone. I cannot thank all the staff enough for their kindness and willingness to teach and guide me through this process.... Read Less
William Arthur Bohn
5Graduate - Lehi
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Simply AmazingDevmountain has changed my life. Before going, I had no hope of getting into the tech world. But I can honestly say that I feel fully prepared for the job space ... Read MoreDevmountain has changed my life. Before going, I had no hope of getting into the tech world. But I can honestly say that I feel fully prepared for the job space. I look forward to my new life in tech and I owe it all to Devmountain.... Read Less
- 333Reviews5CoursesDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instruc... Read MoreDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instructors, and WeWork memberships are included at no additional charge for students needing a place to study. Read More
Kenneth aka Software Kengineer
5Student - Course: Web Development (Part-time, Live Online) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: What I wish I knew before starting classes.This is not a cheap school, you definitely get what you pay for. I wish I knew about the basics of programming and using terminals before starting class. Youtub ... Read MoreThis is not a cheap school, you definitely get what you pay for. I wish I knew about the basics of programming and using terminals before starting class. Youtube, linkedin, github, and Google all have basic training courses you can use to better understand what is happening in class. I recommend learning github, visual studio code and basic programming via googling before starting class so you can be ahead of the learning curve and ready for the complex parts of coding. If you are like me and choose not to learn that stuff before class no worries Digital Crafts has the best teachers and will get you job ready before the end of your bootcamp.... Read Less
- 280Reviews6CoursesCoding Temple is an online tech training provider that offers bootcamps in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Front-End Develo... Read MoreCoding Temple is an online tech training provider that offers bootcamps in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Front-End Development, with three different learning options available: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Self-Paced. Coding Temple’s approach focuses on accelerated learning; offering accessible, high-quality education and training that helps students adapt to the rapidly-changing tech industry. Coding Temple is dedicated to building a pathway for individuals to secure high-growth tech careers by incorporating real-world application into the students’ daily learning experience. Since Coding Temple was founded in 2015, 97% of graduates who participated in career services secured jobs in tech with an average starting salary of $81,310. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Full-Stack | Part-Time Online - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: A fantastic experience!I recently finished up the Coding Temple Part-Time online 12-week Bootcamp and had an absolutely fantastic experience with it. Right off the bat, major credit ... Read MoreI recently finished up the Coding Temple Part-Time online 12-week Bootcamp and had an absolutely fantastic experience with it. Right off the bat, major credit has to go to my instructor, Christian, for his stellar job of communicating clearly and plainly for a coding newbie like myself. From day one there was a very fun tone set for our class that took most of the traditional dry/boring-ness of traditional education completely out of the equation. Don't let that fool you however, it was a very intense 12 weeks and requires a great deal of dedication, time, discipline, and research on your own time to truly get the most out of this course. It's very much a "you get out what you put in" scenario so if you're taking the plunge I highly suggest going in 100% and not half-assing it.... Read Less
The structure of the course is well thought out and makes logical sense as you built a strong foundation of coding knowledge early on in the classroom and through daily challenges, homework, and projects. If there were ever any students that weren't sure of how something worked or if there was ever any confusion on a topic, Christian was to-notch at figuring out a different approach to explaining it to us to make sure that we all stayed together on the learning journey and that no one was left behind.
Overall I will say it was the right choice for me to go with Coding Temple for several personal reasons. Scheduling, timeline, availability of instructors/tutors, budget, and reputation were all very important in my decision to choose this bootcamp over the numerous other ones I looked into. Enough about that though... if you're serious about trying to switch careers into software development you should go ahead and apply now! console.log('Thanks for reading my review! Best of luck out there!')
- 276Reviews6CoursesLearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. S... Read MoreLearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and mindset training. Bootcamp students receive lifetime career services and 1:1 career coaching. Read More
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Fantastic Program, Exceptional InstructorIf you’re looking for a high-quality education in current web development technologies and coding skills, this is the place. LearningFuze functions very similar ... Read MoreIf you’re looking for a high-quality education in current web development technologies and coding skills, this is the place. LearningFuze functions very similarly to a real-world dev environment and emphasizes the concepts of documentation research and reverse-classroom instruction. The instructors are very caring of their students and excellent sources of knowledge.... Read Less
- 253Reviews1CourseFounded in Portugal in 2015, <Academia de Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootca... Read MoreFounded in Portugal in 2015,
Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students are guided through the course by a team of instructors who are graduates of the bootcamp. Código_> describes their teaching methods as "peculiar" and aimed at training students to write clean code. Read More
5Graduate - Course: 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp - Terceira Island
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The best educational experienceI attended the bootcamp shortly after finishing high school. I also did a 1 year course in acting. I can say that the amount of fun I got from learning through ... Read MoreI attended the bootcamp shortly after finishing high school. I also did a 1 year course in acting. I can say that the amount of fun I got from learning through Academia de Código is on par, if not more than my acting course. While the amount of different things I learned is on par with multiple years of high school. You don't just learn a language in which you can program. You learn what makes a good programmer and you're given the tools to explore that. If you want the success that this course promises then you need to take it full on and remove every other distraction from your day to day life. Some people couldn't do that and so they cruised along the course and didn't amount to much. Others (most) are now working in the industry alongside other people who spent multiple years in university and earn the same while providing equal value. Actually, I would go as far as to say that A.C. produces alumni that provide even higher value because we're not taught in old fashioned ways of the university. We're taught the essentials and our motivation and drive does the rest.... Read Less
- 235Reviews6CoursesSabio is a developer community offering 13- or 17-week coding bootcamps in Los Angeles, Orange County, and Online. Sabio trains across the full stack in Mobi... Read MoreSabio is a developer community offering 13- or 17-week coding bootcamps in Los Angeles, Orange County, and Online. Sabio trains across the full stack in Mobile, Front End, Back End, Source Control, Database and Development platforms. Its project-based learning curriculum and pedagogy provide a superior training experience that exposes its students to the full software development life cycle. Sabio was founded by tech industry innovators, and today taught exclusively by experts from companies like Fox, Gamefly, Stack Overflow, TMZ and UCLA. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Node.js with React - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Veteran to Software Engineer to EntrepreneurAttending Sabio has been one of the best career decisions I've made. I used to work in facility maintenance and after just 6 months, I jumped into a career as a ... Read MoreAttending Sabio has been one of the best career decisions I've made. I used to work in facility maintenance and after just 6 months, I jumped into a career as a software engineer working with one of the top military contracting firms in the U.S., nearly tripling my previous salary.... Read Less
Sabio curates their coursework that almost identically mimics the actual day to day of software engineer. This could come as a shock to some, as it isn't necessarily a completely hands on approach to teaching, as they slowly ween you off of lectures and teach you to self research and also utilize what they call the Q, a process to which you can speak one on one with an instructor to receive guidance. I almost found this annoying at first, but you learn that this is what the day in life of a software dev is, and that's utilizing every resource you have to solve problems given to you by an employer. I have spoken to a lot of different bootcamp grads all different schools and Sabio consistently comes up as a school that not only prepared the developers in getting a job, but outperforming their peers in the workplace as they have the experience to take care of problems that are given to them. They also stand out by selecting developers to work on an MVP for real entrepreneurs, increasing your confidence on working with a real development team. This helped greatly with the interview process, as you're given real life experience that you can speak on and show off.
I used VETEC to pay for the course, but I've seen some reviews that state Sabio is harsh on VETTEC users, but I do not want those who use the benefit to be thrown off. The VA has strict guidelines that Sabio has to hold developer accountable to. I know this as I initially had an issue for an academic probation, but after speaking with the VA, I was explained of the strict rules that the bootcamps are held to. As long as you follow the curriculum and what is asked of you, you will have absolutely no problem utilizing any VA benefit with Sabio.
- 216Reviews3CoursesFounded in 2014 and with a community of over one million product professionals, Product School offers 4-week and 8-week, part-time product management courses... Read MoreFounded in 2014 and with a community of over one million product professionals, Product School offers 4-week and 8-week, part-time product management courses to professionals in a live online classroom. The curriculum contains a mix of group activities, real-world case studies, and hands-on mentorship with a focus on highly relevant skills needed for the next generation of software product leaders. Product School students learn how to build digital products from end-to-end, lead cross-functional teams, and land their next product job or promotion. Courses are taught by instructors who are real-world Product Leaders working at top Silicon Valley companies, including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, and Amazon. Courses begin every month, and classes are held in the evenings or on weekends to ensure that both instructors and students can maintain their full-time jobs. Read More
5Student - Course: Product Manager Certificate™ - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Product Manager CertificationProduct school was a great resource in helping me with my industry transfer into product management. My instructor, Toby Martin Hughes, was very informative and ... Read MoreProduct school was a great resource in helping me with my industry transfer into product management. My instructor, Toby Martin Hughes, was very informative and is definitely a very talented product management instructor. I am pleased to have attended this class, and look forward towards my career as a PM.... Read Less
- 207Reviews49CoursesCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity cour... Read MoreCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity courses online and in-person from their Seattle, Washington location. Code Fellows guides people from all backgrounds to change their lives through fast-paced, career-focused education. Since their first cohort in 2013, Code Fellows has taught over 1,600 graduates and iterated on their curriculum and format to ensure students receive the most industry-relevant training as effectively and efficiently as possible. Code Fellows shapes passionate learners with immersive training to meet industry needs and improve diversity. Students are immersed in their learning with daily lectures, pair programming, weekly presentations from full-time instructional staff who are seasoned industry professionals, one-week project sprints, and more. Code Fellows graduates work at Amazon, Microsoft, Zillow, Expedia, XBOX, NIKE, Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom, and over 800 other companies. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
- 195Reviews4CoursesTrueCoders is a full-stack software development Bootcamp that offers an intensive full-time 9-week schedule or a self-paced schedule. The full-time 9-week sc... Read MoreTrueCoders is a full-stack software development Bootcamp that offers an intensive full-time 9-week schedule or a self-paced schedule. The full-time 9-week schedule is a live online course, while the self-paced version allows students the ability to take the course when it is convenient for them. The self-paced schedule is a great option for students who need to retain their full-time jobs but still want a career change. Students of either schedule have the ability to receive unlimited one-on-one support from instructors and career services. Read More
5Student - Course: Full-Stack Web Development Day Course - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Best Bootcamp ever!First of all my instructor Hunter for the Fullstack web development course was awesome! He articulated his thoughts and ideas very well, in a manner that was de ... Read MoreFirst of all my instructor Hunter for the Fullstack web development course was awesome! He articulated his thoughts and ideas very well, in a manner that was detailed but also easy to understand. The structure for the course curriculum was well made and provided supplemental resources for further questions you might have.... Read Less
- 187Reviews4CoursesPracticum Bootcamp is a family of digital re-skilling products offering 20-46 week, online Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, and Quality Assur... Read MorePracticum Bootcamp is a family of digital re-skilling products offering 20-46 week, online Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, and Quality Assurance Engineer programs. Practicum Bootcamp helps people with versatile backgrounds learn a new profession online and kickstart a sustainable career in tech. Each bootcamp includes full access to an interactive online platform, real-life projects, tutor support from experienced developers, code reviews, online webinars, and live coding sessions. Practicum Bootcamp stands on the quality of the programs; if a student doesn't secure a position within six months of graduating, Practicum Bootcamp guarantees to refund their money. Read More
5Student - Course: Software Engineer - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Changing the course of my life through Practicum!I decided that I needed to shift directions in my career as a project coordinator, the pay wasn't great and the jobs were hard to come by. Practicum was one of ... Read MoreI decided that I needed to shift directions in my career as a project coordinator, the pay wasn't great and the jobs were hard to come by. Practicum was one of my options from hours of research I had put in from other bootcamp options. What sold me on practicum initially was the smaller class sizes that were described and designated group of tutors for help. I decided to take the software engineering course, I had played around with a little of Python and decided this could be a great direction to go into. I was concerned studying online with something i've never done before and wanting to make sure I would have the support needed to do this successfully. Practicum's main line of communication is through Slack, it's all organized by what part of the course you are on. You are always aware when tutors are available or if any upgrades have been made to their program. The program itself is done on a really nice platform where you will read the theory and execute exactly what you read into code. I'm half way through the course at this point and it is definitely getting tougher. The only negative thing I will say is depending on the chapter it can feel like information overload and you might not use too much of that theory on the project. It can also be the complete opposite where I didn't feel like the information was enough or clear enough how to do the project. However, the support from the tutors has been great and they are good about making sure you understand. The study structure is broken out into sprints to replicate what it would be like on the job. Every sprint is between 2-3 weeks. I currently spend at least a few hours a day on it, my goal is to get through a chapter a day. When it comes to the projects I dedicate more time to those. Projects are always at the end of each sprint where you take your understanding in those chapters and use it on projects that will build your portfolio by the end. So far the experience has been the hardest thing I've ever done but the support makes it easier. I definitely believe I'm a slower learner when It comes to learning process, I feel like I usually will fully grasp the concept of something two sprints later. Even as a slower learner I still believe Practicum has made it easy to get the help I need to feel more confident about what i'm studying. I'll gladly update you all as soon as I finish the program on what my overall experience was. If someone was to ask me though if I'd recommend Practicum and I'd definitely would.... Read Less
5Student - Course: QA Engineer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Test Pro = Success!Test Pro Manual QA course is your BEST choice if you are looking for a way to enter the tech field. Their instructors are experts working in the field, the sup ... Read MoreTest Pro Manual QA course is your BEST choice if you are looking for a way to enter the tech field. Their instructors are experts working in the field, the support system throughout the learning process is second to none, and all of your questions will be answered! With resume preparation and interview mentoring and techniques, all combined, will give you an edge in pursuing your career!... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Java Software Developer Online - St. Louis
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Do yourself a favor...Claim Academy was the best decision I could have made. I decided to go to Claim Academy after my first semester of grad school at a 4 year university. The progr ... Read MoreClaim Academy was the best decision I could have made. I decided to go to Claim Academy after my first semester of grad school at a 4 year university. The program I am enrolled in is suppose to teach a complete beginner coding skills. My university failed phenomenally, with most of my beginners java class averaging a 68 on an open note open book final exam. I decided to find someone who could teach what I needed to know. Claim Academy not only taught me Java, but also taught me tools I needed to ace interviews and get call backs. I have an interview every day next week from recruiters that reached out to me through my association with Claim Academy. I can't thank them enough. If you're lucky, you'll get to have Brandon or Nife as your instructors and Dannohh as a mentor. This is a solid team of instructors regardless of who you get though. Each of them is dedicated to you understanding the material. You just have to put in the work, and everything will fall into place. Do yourself a favor and choose Claim Academy.... Read Less
- 168Reviews1CourseAttainU is a part-time, live online college alternative that teaches students the skills needed for careers in software engineering. The 1 year-long course t... Read MoreAttainU is a part-time, live online college alternative that teaches students the skills needed for careers in software engineering. The 1 year-long course teaches MERN stack, core computer science concepts and interview preparation. AttainU courses focus on both technical and soft skills to ensure that graduates land premium jobs and have high growth careers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Web Development Course (Job Guarantee) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Excellent AttainUi’ts very good platform for learning coding skills with job guarantee program i have also joined in attainu and now placed at good company. They helped me a lot ... Read Morei’ts very good platform for learning coding skills with job guarantee program i have also joined in attainu and now placed at good company. They helped me a lot. Highly skilled instructor teach us from scratch to advance. Highly recommended... Read Less
5Student - Course: Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time - Atlanta
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Georgia Tech Fullstack Web development BootcampIn my experience as a Fullstack developer and student of Georgia Tech University coding Boot Camp, I've learned exceptional skills that have prepared me for the ... Read MoreIn my experience as a Fullstack developer and student of Georgia Tech University coding Boot Camp, I've learned exceptional skills that have prepared me for the workforce. The program will prepare you to code and grasp a deep understanding of the latest technology within the IT industry. Learning to code goes beyond putting fingers to the keyboard, it is about utilizing your current skills, building a network with others, applying what you know, and beating the imposter syndrome. The program has submerged me with industry knowledge and provided an excellent network of people that believe in me and want to see me succeed. It will challenge you to step outside your shell and acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses. Prior to joining the program, I worked in healthcare for the past four years, my specialty was in supply chain management and I used to think I couldn't code. As a minority, I felt that I was inadequate or underserving of having access to building apps and machines. When I first got into the program, I would sometimes doubt my abilities but after connecting with mentors, and having my instructor who also believed in me I feel confident to go into the workforce and get any job I desire. I believe in myself more; I was able to meet others that also didn't have a lot of experience in coding and I felt right at home. If I could give anyone advice it would be to not focus on what you don't know, only focus on what you can learn and the opportunities that will be available after you complete the cohort. I would've believed in myself a long time ago had I known there were support systems out there such as the Georgia Tech Fullstack web development program. My wish is that my testimony inspires others to start believing in themselves and not to ever doubt what you can do. You won't know what you can do until you try, and I look forward to utilizing my new skill to advance in life. I do not regret taking this course. I believe in order to do something big you have to do something you've never done before. I encourage others to sign up for a Boot Camp that aligns with their life goals, when you close your eyes what do you see? If you can conceive it in your mind, you can achieve it physically. This is only the beginning and one of the greatest feelings about learning to code is you don't need to know everything so come with your notebook, computer, and with an open mindset and ready to ask questions because you will be learning as long as you're working in the Tech industry.... Read Less
- 129Reviews6CoursesCodeGym Vietname offers Java, PHP, and .Net bootcamps in multiple cities in Vietnam. CodeGym bootcamps and course materials are fully in Vietnamese. The boot... Read MoreCodeGym Vietname offers Java, PHP, and .Net bootcamps in multiple cities in Vietnam. CodeGym bootcamps and course materials are fully in Vietnamese. The bootcamps are held in-person, and can be completed in full-time or part-time formats. All CodeGym bootcamp students will receive career path advice and learn resume-writing and job interview skills. Students will learn efficient time management and online profile development. Read More
- 125Reviews5Courses4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toro... Read More4Geeks Academy is a coding bootcamp offering part-time and full-time coding software engineering and AI/machine learning bootcamps in Miami and Orlando, Toronto, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, and Remote/Online. 4Geeks Academy provides a blended education model leveraging two proven formats: part-time training and flipped classroom. Read More
Bartomeu Mayol Gomila
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Development (Full Time) - Madrid
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: A turn in my careerStudying at 4Geeks has been the best learning experience of my life, this is due to several factors, my motivation, the help of the teachers and my classmates, ... Read MoreStudying at 4Geeks has been the best learning experience of my life, this is due to several factors, my motivation, the help of the teachers and my classmates, together we form a very strong community and thanks to this and my hard work I was able to change my job in 9 months... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Immersive - Barcelona
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Incredible experience and people.I'm a bit of a weird case for boot camps like this. I graduated from Informatic Engineering, was interested in Software development, and wanted to specialize in ... Read MoreI'm a bit of a weird case for boot camps like this. I graduated from Informatic Engineering, was interested in Software development, and wanted to specialize in it. So I looked up a BootCamp that had an advanced curriculum, allowed me to expand my knowledge, and could set me up for a job straight away. Codeworks was a no-brainer in terms of hours spent on the course, the teaching material, and the outcomes after the course, head and shoulders above the rest.... Read Less
After I graduated a was just glad that I took part in it. I learned so much, expanding on previous knowledge and learning new topics. If I had to mention three things about it that make it the best boot camp would have to say: the environment, the projects that you develop in it, and the opportunities you get for jobs.
Even as someone with previous experience I learned a lot and gained confidence in the area. Also, I could tell, that my colleagues without previous experience gained a lot from it.
I got a job after a week from graduating from the course and I'm doing great at my new company.
- 120Reviews2CoursesPrime Digital Academy offers an intensive, 20-week full-stack coding bootcamp and an 18-week UX design bootcamp in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Working directly w... Read MorePrime Digital Academy offers an intensive, 20-week full-stack coding bootcamp and an 18-week UX design bootcamp in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Working directly with Twin Cities tech employers, Prime Digital Academy has created programs that equip emerging engineers and designers with the skills they need to make immediate contributions. Prime students learn modern technologies, practical methodologies, and critical behavioral skills through carefully crafted curriculum and real-world projects for pro-bono clients in the community. Prime’s immersive programs empower learners from diverse backgrounds to begin their new careers in months, not years.Prime’s full-stack engineering course prepares students with the skills and hands-on experience to develop complex software to solve businesses problems. Prime’s user experience design curriculum prepares students with professional practice in research, design and prototype software that is usable and meaningful. Prime graduates have been hired by nearly 200 companies in Minnesota, and the tight-knit learning community continues long after graduation, with students participating in mentorship, community education and ongoing alumni career support. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Engineering - Minneapolis
Verified Via GitHub