test-pro-logo

Test Pro

Average Rating4.69
134 Reviews
2 Courses

Test Pro is a 9-week, part-time online QA Engineer bootcamp. Test Pro utilizes an Agile Scrum teaching methodology. QA Engineer bootcamp students will learn development lifecycle, test documentation, test classification, and architecture of web and mobile apps. The bootcamp covers web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and students learn continuous integration, UI/UX testing, database testing, API testing, and test automation.

Test Pro stud...

134 Test Pro Reviews

• Sep 28, 2022

Poor customer service

I contacted them on several occasions only to receive smart remarks and no solution to my problem. I am very disappointed in a company providing services that wont even treat me with respect
  • Sep 15, 2022

QA Engineer

The course materials and the instructions are made very interesting to learn. In a few days I am getting rid of the fear that I had related to learning IT related stuff. Getting the know the course well and excited to learn more.
  • Sep 14, 2022

QA Engineer

interesting program and good team that knows how to present material to students

Sep 14, 2022

Hello! We are happy that we were able to meet your expectations! We were glad to teach you and help you become a specialist in the QA Engineer profession! Best wishes!

• Sep 14, 2022

QA Engineer 9 Week Course

Review
    I like the online course outline/or syllabus; it is pretty clear on what your are supposed to work on. So far, I like the  instructor Nadir; he is pretty knowledgeable about the QA Manual Testing Field,
    which is beneficial for the student taking the course.

Pros
    You have other people helping you out,  Jason Myers is great in making the course/ homework material readable and clear and is available in Slack.

Cons
    The experience with admission was not good...

Sep 14, 2022

Hello, we are glad that studying at the TEST PRO school left a positive impression on you. We will try to continue to please you with the high quality of service!

QA Engineer Course

If you are looking to make IT your career, TestPro has you covered. Instructors actually care about your success and are there for support every step of the way.

Sep 14, 2022

Hey, Jasneet! We are glad that you were satisfied and appreciated our professionalism. Thank you so much for your feedback. Good luck in finding your dream job.

• Sep 13, 2022

Great boot camp for software testing

My experience so far has been good. It’s a boot camp, so it can get intensive if you’re squeezing it in between working a full time job. But there is a lot of support between the instructors, your peers, your leads, & other forms of support like chat and email. The material is up to date and relevant. & the homework provides lots of practice to the theory covered.

Sep 14, 2022

Hey there! We are so excited that you like our bootcamp, and we hope you will invite your friends for the next cohort. Our team is dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone who joins - it's what keeps us going! If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)

QA Engineer/SDET Student

I am currently a student at Test Pro, and after a thorough assessment of the many bootcamps, there is no better choice I could have made!  Test Pro provides an extremely detailed course outline and is very easy to follow.  The instructors are actively working in the industry, and are passionate and knowledgeable about what they are teaching.

Sep 14, 2022

Hey! We are very grateful for your positive feedback on our learning process, it helps us become a better company and inspires our team to continue to grow and develop our school! Thank you for the detailed description of your experience, such reviews describe very accurately the learning process at Test Pro school and help other people choose to study with us and get the advantages that you have listed above! If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)

• Sep 01, 2022

Alumni

Manual QA Engineer is quite an intensive course. Besides regular manual QA tools like JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, Coggle, Dev Tools, etc., we explored and practiсed SQL Maria DB, Postman, Cucumber, and Visual Studio. So you can even imagine yourself entering into automation.

Sep 02, 2022

• Aug 23, 2022

HIghly recommend

Hello!
    I really appreciate the team of this boot camp! The work they did - lessons and coaches are awesome! Whole my life I was in medical field, but time came and  I new, I need to change everything. Those people helped me. They work hard, to explain every and each step to make me understand. I know, it was not easy for them too. Highly recommend to attend this boot camp!

Thank you!

Aug 23, 2022

Hello, Shushana! We would like to express our gratitude for your trust and for choosing to study at our school for such a prospective profession, QA Engineer. We are grateful that you have devoted your time to rate our activities and write a review. We promise to develop further and delight you with our high-quality services.If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)

• Jul 08, 2022

QA Engineer

I would like to recommend TestPro as the most popular and well-known Bootcamp in the IT Market. I heard about the company 2 years ago when my best friend got her first job as a Quality Assurance Engineer after finishing a Bootcamp. I signed up for 2 courses with the TestPro and successfully completed them. I was very pleased with the manner of teaching the class, availability of information and checking Homework. I have enjoyed learning from a different teachers who are really very exper...

Jul 18, 2022

• Jun 24, 2022

Thank you Test Pro!

I saw an interview of this guy, who started his course in Test Pro and changed his life completely.  I was having troubles in my life and it was a sign from above. It was very comfortable to work at my job and study online. All the lectures are live, it’s not videos, you can ask questions, and lecturer makes sure you got it. Also there are regular meetings with small groups, where you discuss different questions and time-management moments. All the group members help each other. For me, ...

Jun 27, 2022

Hello, Karen! We would like to express our gratitude for your trust and for choosing to study at our school for such a prospective profession, QA Engineer. We are grateful that you have devoted your time to rate our activities and write a review. We promise to develop further and delight you with our high-quality services.If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)

• Jun 23, 2022

I am recommended to will study in this school

I am very glad that I was trained according to the program of the Test pro training school. I got the profession of Software QA engineer. Each teacher of this school makes every effort to present the educational material. At the end of each lesson, a video of the lesson is laid out, which makes it possible to repeat the material additionally on your own. Each teacher helps to deal with the material, if you did not understand something initially. At the end of each lesson, homework is giv...

Jun 27, 2022

Test Pro Alumni Outcomes

Test Pro Scholarships

$200 Women in Technology Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for women! Applicants must meet the following criteria for this scholarship: Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Have at least upper-intermediate English level Live in the USA

• QA Engineer (Online)

$200 College Upgrade Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for K-12 students, full-time college students, or university students! Applicants must meet the following criteria for this scholarship: Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Have at least upper-intermediate English level Live in the USA Be a K-12 student or full-time college or university student to be eligible.

$200 Veteran Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for veterans! Applicants must meet the following criteria for this scholarship: Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Have at least upper-intermediate English level Live in the USA Provide The DD Form 214, or DD-214.

$200 Low-Income Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for low-income applicants. Applicants must meet the following criteria for this scholarship: Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Have at least upper-intermediate English level Live in the USA Provide proof that your reported income for the last calendar year was below HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2021.

Recent Test Pro News

Published May 03, 2022
Course Report · April 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup We kicked off the month with a great April Fool’s Day joke from The Onion about Vice President Kamala Harris enrolling in a bootcamp with the hopes of getting an entry-level tech position. Joking aside, we saw more discussion around the merits of a coding bootcamp education over college, and if companies should fully drop the 4-year...
Published April 22, 2022
Guzal was working in finance when she realized she wanted to explore other career options. Her critical thinking, problem-solving, and constant quest for quality gave her the perfect personality and skills for a career in Quality Assurance (QA) Testing. Even as a busy working mom, Guzal was able to excel at BPPE-approved Test Pro, building a solid foundation in software testing and career dev...
Published February 01, 2021
Course Report · January 2021 Coding Bootcamp News 2021 began with $118M in coding bootcamp fundraises, plus some major acquisitions in the bootcamp space. Despite the overall loss in the U.S. job market, December’s job numbers showed tech adding plenty of new positions. In this roundup, we’re also highlighting the new workforce development programs now available to career changers, and t...