test-pro-logo

Test Pro

Test Pro

Test Pro is a 9-week, part-time online QA Engineer bootcamp. Test Pro utilizes an Agile Scrum teaching methodology. QA Engineer bootcamp students will learn development lifecycle, test documentation, test classification, and architecture of web and mobile apps. The bootcamp covers web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and students learn continuous integration, UI/UX testing, database testing, API testing, and test automation.

Test Pro students will receive job assistance including interview preparation, job placement help, and three personalized mentor sessions. Free course replay (limited terms) is also available for bootcamp graduates.

Basic PC knowledge is necessary, but applicants are not required to have prior coding knowledge. Test Pro students receive the first week for free. If students feel the bootcamp is a good fit, they can continue with the next eight weeks. If the bootcamp is not a good fit, students are under no obligation to continue after week one. QA Engineer students receive a certificate upon graduation.

Recent Test Pro Reviews: Rating 4.76

all (74) reviews for Test Pro →

Recent Test Pro News

Agile, CSS, HTML, Quality Assurance Testing, Scrum, SQL
    Everything that's included in QA Engineer + 1) Agile Scrum (small teams) 2) Job placement assistance 3) Free repeat of the entire course 4) Additional practice on real projects 5) 1:1 Mentoring 6) Interview preparation 7) Resume building
    Financing is available via Test Pro students' fond or Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansWe can offer: 1) One-time fee 2) Installments plans - 2,3 payments 3) O% APR loans - 12 months term 4) ~6.99% APR loans - 22 months term 5) Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeIf you won't get a job within one year of active searching we will issue a full refund to you.
    Scholarship$500 scholarship is available. Please contact us for more details.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic PC skills Intermediate English

4 Scholarships

• $200 Women in Technology Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for women!

• QA Engineer (Online)
  • $200 College Upgrade Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for K-12 students, full-time college students, or university students!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Be a K-12 student or full-time college or university student to be eligible.

• $200 Veteran Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for veterans!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide The DD Form 214, or DD-214.

• $200 Low-Income Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for low-income applicants.

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide proof that your reported income for the last calendar year was below HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2021.

• QA
    - 9/7/2021
    Matvei Kuzmin  User Photo
    Matvei Kuzmin • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Firstly I decided to change my life and it was great that I chose Test Pro courses. Education takes place at a very high quality level.I really like how they teach. In addition to video conferences, they provide a fairly large base for self-study and record your knowledge with tests.
    Thursday, Oct 14 2021
    Hey there! We are so excited that you like our bootcamp, and we hope you will invite your friends for the next cohort. Our team is dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone who joins - it's what keeps us going! If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)
  • Oksana Skarednova  User Photo
    Oksana Skarednova • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is a really good school with highly-organised program of education. You gradually studying step by step from the base knowledge and have support and motivation to keep going. I recommend this school everyone because it’s beyond your expectations.
    - 8/23/2021
    Inna Zakharova Vestal  User Photo
    Inna Zakharova Vestal • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Well-organized Team, and well-prepared materials for studying, good consistency, respectful, smart, and active.

• Roman Abishev  User Photo
    Roman Abishev • QA Engineer • Verified via LinkedIn
    Начал обучение по профессии QA Engineer, все супер понятно и интересно. Материал доносят и разжевывают так, что чувствую, что я уже отличный тестрировщик. Надеюсь дальше будет интересней
    - 8/23/2021
    Andrew Valiev  User Photo
    Andrew Valiev • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Not so long ago, I started studying at TestPro as a QA Engineer.
    I can immediately note the good work of the curators. They help all beginners with paying for the course, documents, absolutely on any issues and also meet all beginners halfway!
    I am still studying for a short time, but so far there is a mountain of new information, I like everything as I expected.
    - 8/22/2021
    Olesya Bogdanova  User Photo
    Olesya Bogdanova • Verified via LinkedIn
    Just started learning with TestPro  over a week ago. For me its a big change in my career.  It IS a bootcamp and you are here to learn! Lots of new information, materials, video's, but everything is very organized and easy to understand. TestPro gives you the hole picture of QA world. Even though it's completely different from what I do now, I'm very happy that  I have decided to do this.
    - 8/22/2021
    Varvara  User Photo
    Varvara • HR administrator • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've recently joined the QA Engineer course and I'm really glad about my decision! Having absolutely no IT background and experience in it, now it doesn't seem as difficult as it was before joining the bootcamp. Hopefully it'll help me in the future!
    Oxana  User Photo
    Oxana • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    During the last year I've been thinking about the possibility to change my current occupation for IT. But the ways of doing that implied two much tecnical background which unfortunately I do not have . And by chance I knew about Test Pro Bootcamp for QA Engineer: for me it sounded unbelievably great and frankly speaking still seems so after the first 4 sessions with them.
  • My experience.
    Олег Лемзяков  User Photo
    Олег Лемзяков • Cheif of mine Verified via GitHub
    Hello! One week ago, I started studying at Bootcamp and great! At now I like it.
    Iryna Giriavenko  User Photo
    Iryna Giriavenko • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I finally decided to change my life and take a QA engineer course. I have many friends who are already working as a QA engineer and they graduated from another school, which they said they would never recommend to anyone. I chose Test Pro because of their communication with students. I am never bored in online lessons, I feel involved. I am excited about my future as QA engineer and I am 100% sure that I will say a big THANK YOU to this school!
  • QA Course
    Yuliia Piguliak  User Photo
    Yuliia Piguliak • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have searched online QA courses for the last month. Test Pro was recommended by my friend. And I have no regrets. I like the way they teach. Short and clear with examples and practice, providing more detailed information after the lesson. The team is responsible and supporting. All my questions are always answered. I will recommend Test Pro to my friends.
    - 8/20/2021
    Ihor Kolodiy  User Photo
    Ihor Kolodiy • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    A New Student Who Wants To Succeed In A New Profession, Using Test Pro. Of course available, thank you