Recent Codeworks News
Recent Codeworks Reviews: Rating 5.0
Full Stack Software Engineering
- We’ve partnered with major banks to provide special loan conditions, that can get as low as 500 € per month.
- Bring your friends to study with you! For every friend that joins the course you get a 10% bonus on tuition cost, that can be deducted from the total, or shared with your friend. To support women in tech, we offer a 10% discount to reduce gender gap.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
- Prep Work
Intro to programming
- Payment Plan
- You get all the course material, and can interact with the community of students for free. If you want extra instructors tutoring, you can book one-on-one sessions, that are sold in packages of 4 units (30 minutes each) for 200 €.
- Minimum Skill Level
- You can start with zero coding experience.
8 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I just completed an Intro to Coding class with Alex and it was like drinking out of a fire hose! I learned the a few basics - using a bit of theory and some practical exercises - in three 2-hour sessions. Alex and his team were patient, fun to work with, and understood how to convey the absolute basics to absolute beginners. I'd definitely recommend it for someone that wants to get a taste of coding before making a bigger commitment to a bootcamp or someone who wants to better appreciate the work their colleagues do on a day-to-day basis.
Finished the course on Saturday and got hired on Monday, what else could I expect from a bootcamp? Amazing experience, fun, challenging and useful.
You could choose another school in New York, Boston or London but only in Barcelona you can sunbathe in December :)
I was on my first year of University studying Computer Science, working part time and already with another degree, when I decided that I didn’t want to spend the next 4-5 years studying and working in some job that I wasn’t enjoying. I found Codeworks and it is exactly what I needed, a 3 month immersive course where I could learn how to code properly and convert ideas that I had into actual projects.
I attended the 3-day Introduction to HTML and CSS and found it to be very enjoyable and informative. The instructors encourage you to ask questions and try to ensure that everyone has a clear understanding of the topics. They seem very passionate about what they do and this created a fun and motivating experience. Concepts that I had previously found difficult to understand by myself at home became clear within the first hour! The course left me with a very good understanding of the basics of HTML and CSS and advice was given about further resources for home study. During the course, students in the final days of the intensive bootcamp presented their projects and it was so impressive and inspiring to see what can be accomplished in such a short time. I very much liked the classroom space and could happily imagine spending many hours in there studying. I found the whole experience to be very encouraging and left the course feeling motivated to continue learning.
I participated in a three day introduction to HTML and CSS. In a short amount of time, we received a good understanding of basic concepts and we were able to produce a simple webpage. The instructors are knowledgeable, encourage questions and participation, and genuinely motivated to help students learn programming. In the end, I was given a list of resources to get an even stronger foundation for learning more advanced material.
Having some previous experience programming (self-learning) I'm still surprised of the amounts of things I learned during the bootcamp. More focused on the language and other long term developer skills but without forgeting the latest big JS frameworks.
Overall very nice experience, excellent instructors, beautiful place, wonderful weather but little time to enjoy it, very immersive and intense day to day.
Our latest on Codeworks
Welcome to the July 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest trends this month are initiatives to increase the diversity in tech, some huge investments in various bootcamps, and more tech giants launching their own coding classes. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →