199 Best Algorithms Bootcamps
- 2568Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Paris
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome experience!Le Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of t ... Read MoreLe Wagon was a great learning experience. To be honest, I learned more than I expected from a bootcamp and I was impressed by what I could build at the end of the nine weeks (and I was a complete beginner, never coded in my life before). It's intense but their methodology is awesome, you really learn by doing. And their online learning platform is really well built, it's a great support in addition to the teachers and teacher assistant. You can find recording of every class and detailed correction of each exercice as well as detailed tutorials, really useful (and the best for me is that you keep your access to it after the bootcamp, you even get access to the update/new class they post). Beyond the learning experience, I really enjoyed my time there because I got to meet a really diverse group of people in term of age and experiences (which you rarely do in your job or even in university). I wanted to do Le Wagon to improve my tech skills before starting my own tech company, I applied because a lot of people told me good thins about it but I was not certain it was the best move when I started (afraid it might be a loss of time/money), in the end I really don't regret it!... Read Less
5Applicant - Hybrid (Online & In-person)
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Compelling, Creative, ThoughtfulNucamp provided me with a unique opportunity to further my skills as a full-stack developer. The curriculum was challenging and kept me engaged, but the hands-o ... Read MoreNucamp provided me with a unique opportunity to further my skills as a full-stack developer. The curriculum was challenging and kept me engaged, but the hands-on projects and supportive community made it a fun and fulfilling experience. Not only did I secure a certificate in fluency of Bootstrap as a result of completing the program, but I also gained confidence in my abilities and a solid foundation for future growth in the field. I highly recommend Nucamp for anyone looking to break into tech or upskill in web development.... Read Less
- 1382Reviews36CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Read MoreBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Digital Marketing - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Succinct introduction. Good, current, insights.The course was pretty succinct and covered a good range of basics to get a good understanding of digital marketing and the breadth of it. The course leader was ... Read MoreThe course was pretty succinct and covered a good range of basics to get a good understanding of digital marketing and the breadth of it. The course leader was working in the industry at a high level and had many current insights into the industry which I found important as digital marketing is still very much in flux with new social media platforms, new laws and regulations from across the globe regarding cookies and privacy - which are very important when it comes to targeted marketing (which is most, if not all digital marketing).... Read Less
As someone that had as much experience and knowledge of digital marketing as the average consumer, I found the curriculum easy enough to grasp, although it was a lot of information at points. Particularly the beginning where the most previously unknown jargon would be thrown at you. But in time I optimised my learning by writing notes on what the instructor was saying that wasn't on the presentation slide and then going back after the lesson and revising my notes, filling in the gaps with what was on the slides.
After the first 4-5 lessons (of 10) it felt a bit less intense with information - in part because we moved onto specific social media and their characteristics (user base, purpose, etc.), some of which I knew to an extent, and partly because the fundamentals of digital marketing had been learnt. We then had time at the end of sessions to talk one on one about our final projects and get advice, something I should have capitalised on more.
- 1326Reviews6CoursesCareerFoundry is an online bootcamp that offers flexibly paced programs for career changers in web development, UX design, UI design, data analytics, digital... Read MoreCareerFoundry is an online bootcamp that offers flexibly paced programs for career changers in web development, UX design, UI design, data analytics, digital marketing, and product management. Headquartered in Berlin but with a global student base, CareerFoundry has provided tech education since 2013. CareerFoundry combines the flexibility of online learning with the guidance of mentors and tutors through their dual mentorship model, training students to become job-ready in four to 12 months, or their money back.No previous experience is required to apply for the programs. Students should have access to a computer and an internet connection, and an interest in the topic they are planning to study. Students apply via the CareerFoundry website by connecting with an advisor who can talk through their options. Students will need to pay a deposit to secure their place, then complete the required pre-work before the program commences. Read More
5Student - Course: UI Design Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Perfect for Self-Paced StudyAs a recent university graduate who was used to online courses and wanted to dive into a new specialization, I'm having a wonderful time with this course! The ... Read MoreAs a recent university graduate who was used to online courses and wanted to dive into a new specialization, I'm having a wonderful time with this course! The tutors, mentors, and advisors provide constant support. Since it's generally self-paced, it works well especially to those who want to be able to learn a new skill efficiently. I haven't received job assistance yet since I am still in the main program, but it looks promising!... Read Less
- 1128Reviews6CoursesFounded in 2012, App Academy is a world-renowned coding bootcamp that has placed over 5,000 alumni in Software Engineering roles at over 2,000 companies. App... Read MoreFounded in 2012, App Academy is a world-renowned coding bootcamp that has placed over 5,000 alumni in Software Engineering roles at over 2,000 companies. App Academy offers programs that fit every learning style, including a Campus Software Engineering Program (16 weeks), a Full-Time Online Software Engineering Program (24 weeks), and a Part-Time Online Software Engineering Program (52 weeks). Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online Full-Time Software Engineering Program - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: They really can get you a software engineering job.I did the online bootcamp during the pandemic, while abroad. App Academy is legit. It is rigorous, and you must know your stuff to move on to the next week, eve ... Read MoreI did the online bootcamp during the pandemic, while abroad. App Academy is legit. It is rigorous, and you must know your stuff to move on to the next week, every week. Everyone who makes it through is well prepared for a modern software engineering role with the latest frameworks etc. The curriculum is up-to-date, so that is an advantage for bootcamp grads.
But I was most impressed with the support after graduation. They keep students on track and guide you in the job search process with workshops, projects, strategies, and partnerships. Post-grad is just as rigorous as the bootcamp itself. They are motivated to support you post-graduation, unlike any other academic institution I've been involved with.I got a software engineering job within 3 months of graduating.
- 914Reviews9CoursesThinkful, a Chegg service, provides every adult learner with a pathway to a rewarding career. This online bootcamp offers fast-paced, career-focused programs... Read MoreThinkful, a Chegg service, provides every adult learner with a pathway to a rewarding career. This online bootcamp offers fast-paced, career-focused programs in Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Technical Project Management. These programs are offered in part-time and full-time formats. Students commit 20-25 hours per week in the part-time format, and up to 60 hours in the full-time option. All programs include personal mentor meetings, a custom-built curriculum, and Q sessions with industry professionals. Read More
5Student - Course: Engineering Immersion - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Software ImmersionThinkful was so helpful and I believe it was the solid foundation and starting point of my software development journey. I enjoyed studying with them and I fel ... Read MoreThinkful was so helpful and I believe it was the solid foundation and starting point of my software development journey. I enjoyed studying with them and I felt like it was thorough and the lessons were on point with relativity and being complete.... Read Less
Highly recommend to anyone starting out as a developer.
- 749Reviews13CoursesCorrelation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bo... Read MoreCorrelation One offers a part-time, live online Data Science For All bootcamp taught by instructors from universities, such as Harvard, Columbia, and MIT. Bootcamp classes are taught on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm. The total weekly time commitment, including out of class work, is approximately 15 hours. Data Science For All students will work in small teams on projects to solve real world data and AI challenges. Students will create a project to showcase their skills to potential employers. Read More
Andrés Mauricio Florez Pérez
5Graduate - Course: Data Science for All / Colombia - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Una experiencia increíble e invaluableLa experiencia que tuve la oportunidad de obtener en el desarrollo y finalización del curso emitido por correlación uno, ha caído uno de los más increíbles en c ... Read MoreLa experiencia que tuve la oportunidad de obtener en el desarrollo y finalización del curso emitido por correlación uno, ha caído uno de los más increíbles en cuanto a desarrollo de habilidades técnicas cómo blandas dejando claro que la oportunidad de formar en estas áreas del conocimiento a los postulados aceptados en el programa ha sido de gran valor intelectual y profesional para cada uno de los graduados sin temor a dudas.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Development Online Full-Time - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: this is a BOOTCAMPAs an individual coming from NO computer background what-so-ever, I want to share my experiences.First of all, I have a great support system at home that allow ... Read MoreAs an individual coming from NO computer background what-so-ever, I want to share my experiences.... Read Less
First of all, I have a great support system at home that allowed me to focus 100% on this course for 4 months. I was able to take a recourse to prepare me for the full-time program.
The first month was HARD. I thought I was going to give up. The assignments are fast, and I spent all of my free time studying. It was difficult not to compare where I stood to others in my class. At my toughest moment, I reached out to my Career Services Manager and my TA. They both helped encourage me and offer support when I needed them.
I would say the most important take-aways for those looking to join the bootcamp: Make sure you have a support system. Don't compare yourself to others in the class. Stay dedicated and find the motivation behind why you're doing this.
Coding Dojo has great resources throughout the course, that continue on for 6 months after you graduate. There is also an option to pay more for a yearly alumni pass.
- 594Reviews19CoursesGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career chang... Read MoreGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career change into a tech role, in as little as three months. General Assembly offers bootcamps and courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more. Read More
5Student - Course: 2. Software Engineering Immersive - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Difficult, Fulfilling, and Life ChangingThis course was worth every penny. I learned so much and grew so much as a developer in this class. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking t ... Read MoreThis course was worth every penny. I learned so much and grew so much as a developer in this class. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking to learn full stack Web Development. The Instructors and TA's are top notch, friendly, and helpful!... Read Less
- 556Reviews4CoursesFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flati... Read MoreFlatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Data Science - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Thorough, expensive, and fast-paced.I started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role ... Read MoreI started the Flatiron program back in August of 2022. I was a Mortgage Loan Officer who was looking to pivot my business experience into a more technical role where I could merge my soft skills into a more technical field. I was referred to the Flatiron program by a fellow Loan Officer who was also interested in moving into a more technical role. He convinced me that the program was worth the price tag. ($16,900 is what I paid for the start of my program.) I left my job and started the program and I haven't turned back. I graduated in late November and have accepted a position as a business analyst. As far as turnaround times go on employment, I couldn't be happier.... Read Less
One thing I would like to see more of in this program is an increased focus on SQL and visualization programs like Tableau or Power BI, as those are required for many data analyst roles. I would recommend this program for anyone who is interested in learning Python and its many libraries for data science / data analytics purposes.
5Graduate - Course: Full-time Software Engineering Immersive - Conducted online in PT, CT & ET and in-person in NYC - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Codesmith Can Change Your LifeThis is a long review, but I know how intense this process can be for those of you looking at attending a bootcamp. It has now been about a year since I decided ... Read MoreThis is a long review, but I know how intense this process can be for those of you looking at attending a bootcamp. It has now been about a year since I decided to attend a bootcamp to change careers. I looked everywhere online when I settled on going to a bootcamp; I read every review, I watched every video on Youtube, I even messaged alumni of different bootcamps on LinkedIn, and eventually, I found my way to Codesmith. For the last 3 months since the program, I’ve considered myself lucky everyday I made the choice I did.
Codesmith is without question, the best educational environment I’ve had the privilege to learn in. I’ve been lucky enough to go to good schools in the past, but I’m really proud, frankly, to say that this online bootcamp has really left them in the dust in key ways. I’ll make a note here that I was hired as a fellow by the program after my time in the immersive program, so if you need a grain of salt to start, there could be one.
- Admissions: It is worth making a comment right away that getting into Codesmith is not easy, but it is NOT an unjust process like I experienced in other programs. I speak from experience as someone who applied elsewhere, tried to go through admission processes at other places (everyone should have options), and eventually conducted the literal technical interviews for Codesmith myself, the admissions process is doing its job well. I won’t get too lost in the details, but I will say that if you can pass the Codesmith technical interview, you have what it takes to become a software engineer. They test on every quality and detail that I was tested on in a real technical interview for the job I have now. That all said, don’t rush into this process. It is possible, having seen both sides of admissions, to brute force your way through, with time. Do NOT throw $20k into something before you are ready. If you understand, for example, how to add methods to a prototype so they can be inherited by other objects, you could be ready. If you have no idea what I mean by that, do not stress even a little bit; just take your time to learn is my point (:
- Portfolio: Not a ton to say here, although a ton could be said. It is worth noting that you will have a better time job hunting when you have real open-source products on the resumé. And Codesmith focuses on making you build real, open-source projects before you leave. You don’t want to pay for a program that is tutorial style really, because why not just spend $2k (at most) in Udemy courses and be done with it? Codesmith makes you build in small teams of engineers (like in the real world), on projects that are technically impressive and that are REALLY challenging. You’ll hear “hard learning” thrown around a lot in and out of the program, and there is no form of better learning than solving a bug you’ve been stuck on for 6 hours with a team; this makes a good portfolio for sure.
- Hiring Support: I have so much love for the hiring support team answering every ridiculous, anxious question I ever hit them with, day or night. Codesmith really points you in a direction at the end of the program and teaches you how to carry yourself in interviews in the tech industry. Tech interviews and getting hired generally as a software engineer is honestly very formulaic. It’s almost entirely behavioral / very ceremonial, which was somewhat surprising to me. Codesmith guides you through all of these processes and really do their best to ensure you have support networks (during and after the program) to guide you through the idiosyncrasies of the tech industry. I would NOT have gotten a job as smoothly as I did if it wasn’t for their mentorship.
- Management/Team: This part could be a never-ending rant. I think what you will find, even will find just by attending the free workshops, is that Codesmith is a community of really passionate people that are putting in the work for the right reasons. I truly believe Codesmith only works because the instructors and the management of the organization are people who are passionate about seeing people change their lives. Will Sentance is the founder and owner, and not only will he give your cohort a lecture at the end, but you will get several chances to hear from him throughout the program; could not be any more apparent this person cares about fostering a space for people to change their lives. Eric Kirsten is a senior board advisor that will lead you through the hiring program. Eric is another huge element of the “secret sauce” of success at Codesmith. Takes a certain level of tailored mentorship to get an engineer to negotiate $15k in base salary after only 8-12 months of studying the industry, and Eric will take a hands-on approach to make sure you get that. Phillip Troutman, he’s the chief academic officer, is another key player you’ll hear from often. Let me tell you, part of the secret of Codesmith is convincing students every day they can do everything and anything so that they actually go out and attempt insane feats of engineering; Phillip is the key to that happening. Every program has different instructors, but in the central remote program — Katrina Villanueva and Jared Lewis are *the* reason students understand the core curriculum so well. Their compassion and attention towards student success is without question what makes the CTRI immersive so effective. For the sake of not making this piece of the review endless, I’ll stop here, but yes, there are that many incredible people in this organization.
- School / Life Balance: There is very little balance. This is my very real, very difficult con for the program that I would not hide from anyone. You will eat, sleep, and breathe Codesmith, which at times will be a lot to handle. This program is hard. You will watch your cohort go lows and highs of imposter syndrome almost daily. It can even feel a bit cult-like, I suppose, at times. But what can I say — you get a room of intelligent people together every day who want to change careers in a (seemingly) impossible time frame into a field that is really challenging and competitive. It isn't crazy to assume that process will be hard, but if you put the work in you’ll be so glad you did it one day. It took me about 10-11 months, from start to finish, from the day I decided to attend Codesmith, to the day I got a job offer.
There are other great programs out there for sure, but if I was to do this all over again, I’d be right back at Codesmith.
- 387Reviews33CoursesThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland cam... Read MoreThe Tech Academy is a trade school headquartered in Portland, Oregon that offers full-time and part-time bootcamps online and in-person at their Portland campus.The Tech Academy offers bootcamps in computer programming, website development, cybersecurity, game development, mobile development, data science, and front-end development. The immersive experience aims to create well-rounded technology professionals, and also gives students the option to take the course at their own pace. There are also no set starts dates or rigid scheduling. Students can enroll at any time, study from home, and choose whatever study schedule they would like. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online C# and .NET Framework Boot Camp (full-time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Absolutely amazing!I am so happy that I chose the Tech Academy bootcamp. It really is so worth the cost. I was able to learn so much and in such a meaningful way. The staff is als ... Read MoreI am so happy that I chose the Tech Academy bootcamp. It really is so worth the cost. I was able to learn so much and in such a meaningful way. The staff is also incredibly helpful, I felt their genuine want to help me every time I reached out to someone. I cannot thank all the staff enough for their kindness and willingness to teach and guide me through this process.... Read Less
- 368Reviews5CoursesNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a... Read MoreNYC Data Science Academy offers 12-week, accredited data science and data analytics bootcamps in New York City and live online. NYC Data Science Academy is a nationally accredited Data Science Bootcamp in the U.S that teaches both Python and R. In the program, students will learn beginner and intermediate levels of Data Science with Hadoop, Spark, Github, Docker, SQL, R, and Python packages like XgBoost, Caret, Dplyr, Ggplot2, Pandas, Scikit-learn, and more. The program distinguishes itself by balancing intensive lectures with real-world project work and the breadth of its curriculum. The academy is well known for its industry project-oriented learning experience and well-immersed community established since 2013. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Online Data Science with Machine Learning Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Lead your fieldFrom the getgo this program sets you up to succeed. They can be a little critical and harsh sometimes, but I promise they want nothing more than for you to do t ... Read MoreFrom the getgo this program sets you up to succeed. They can be a little critical and harsh sometimes, but I promise they want nothing more than for you to do the best you can. As long as you communicate your issues, they will work with you no matter what. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive team of instructors. They also have a dedicated lifelong team that helps you meet with and explore whatever professional options you'd like. They're also the only nationally accredited program like them in the country. Can't recommend enough.... Read Less
William Arthur Bohn
5Graduate - Lehi
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Simply AmazingDevmountain has changed my life. Before going, I had no hope of getting into the tech world. But I can honestly say that I feel fully prepared for the job space ... Read MoreDevmountain has changed my life. Before going, I had no hope of getting into the tech world. But I can honestly say that I feel fully prepared for the job space. I look forward to my new life in tech and I owe it all to Devmountain.... Read Less
- 338Reviews20CoursesVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Boot... Read MoreVirginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Bootcamps can be completed in 24-36 weeks depending on the student’s incoming skill level. Clarusway is committed to helping individuals attain practical knowledge through affordable and effective IT training programs. Clarusway programs include mentorship programs, peer-learning, and project-based group study methods. Students gain requisite classroom knowledge paired with the necessary hands-on skills demanded by today’s tech industry. Read More
5Student - Course: Salesforce Administrator & Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: CLARUSWAY TECH ACADEMYNot only Tutors but also their curriculum are very impressive. I am very satisfied to be a pupil of that academy. I strictly recommend whom decided to join in a ... Read MoreNot only Tutors but also their curriculum are very impressive. I am very satisfied to be a pupil of that academy. I strictly recommend whom decided to join in a boot camp. Furthermore their price is very affordable. You never feel alone.The mentors are always ready to give a hand besides you can call or text them whenever you need..... Read Less
- 333Reviews5CoursesDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instruc... Read MoreDigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instructors, and WeWork memberships are included at no additional charge for students needing a place to study. Read More
Kenneth aka Software Kengineer
5Student - Course: Web Development (Part-time, Live Online) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: What I wish I knew before starting classes.This is not a cheap school, you definitely get what you pay for. I wish I knew about the basics of programming and using terminals before starting class. Youtub ... Read MoreThis is not a cheap school, you definitely get what you pay for. I wish I knew about the basics of programming and using terminals before starting class. Youtube, linkedin, github, and Google all have basic training courses you can use to better understand what is happening in class. I recommend learning github, visual studio code and basic programming via googling before starting class so you can be ahead of the learning curve and ready for the complex parts of coding. If you are like me and choose not to learn that stuff before class no worries Digital Crafts has the best teachers and will get you job ready before the end of your bootcamp.... Read Less
- 280Reviews6CoursesCoding Temple is an online tech training provider that offers bootcamps in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Front-End Develo... Read MoreCoding Temple is an online tech training provider that offers bootcamps in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Blockchain Development, and Front-End Development, with three different learning options available: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Self-Paced. Coding Temple’s approach focuses on accelerated learning; offering accessible, high-quality education and training that helps students adapt to the rapidly-changing tech industry. Coding Temple is dedicated to building a pathway for individuals to secure high-growth tech careers by incorporating real-world application into the students’ daily learning experience. Since Coding Temple was founded in 2015, 97% of graduates who participated in career services secured jobs in tech with an average starting salary of $81,310. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Full-Stack | Part-Time Online - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: A fantastic experience!I recently finished up the Coding Temple Part-Time online 12-week Bootcamp and had an absolutely fantastic experience with it. Right off the bat, major credit ... Read MoreI recently finished up the Coding Temple Part-Time online 12-week Bootcamp and had an absolutely fantastic experience with it. Right off the bat, major credit has to go to my instructor, Christian, for his stellar job of communicating clearly and plainly for a coding newbie like myself. From day one there was a very fun tone set for our class that took most of the traditional dry/boring-ness of traditional education completely out of the equation. Don't let that fool you however, it was a very intense 12 weeks and requires a great deal of dedication, time, discipline, and research on your own time to truly get the most out of this course. It's very much a "you get out what you put in" scenario so if you're taking the plunge I highly suggest going in 100% and not half-assing it.... Read Less
The structure of the course is well thought out and makes logical sense as you built a strong foundation of coding knowledge early on in the classroom and through daily challenges, homework, and projects. If there were ever any students that weren't sure of how something worked or if there was ever any confusion on a topic, Christian was to-notch at figuring out a different approach to explaining it to us to make sure that we all stayed together on the learning journey and that no one was left behind.
Overall I will say it was the right choice for me to go with Coding Temple for several personal reasons. Scheduling, timeline, availability of instructors/tutors, budget, and reputation were all very important in my decision to choose this bootcamp over the numerous other ones I looked into. Enough about that though... if you're serious about trying to switch careers into software development you should go ahead and apply now! console.log('Thanks for reading my review! Best of luck out there!')
- 276Reviews6CoursesLearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. S... Read MoreLearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and mindset training. Bootcamp students receive lifetime career services and 1:1 career coaching. Read More
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Fantastic Program, Exceptional InstructorIf you’re looking for a high-quality education in current web development technologies and coding skills, this is the place. LearningFuze functions very similar ... Read MoreIf you’re looking for a high-quality education in current web development technologies and coding skills, this is the place. LearningFuze functions very similarly to a real-world dev environment and emphasizes the concepts of documentation research and reverse-classroom instruction. The instructors are very caring of their students and excellent sources of knowledge.... Read Less
- 253Reviews1CourseFounded in Portugal in 2015, <Academia de Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootca... Read MoreFounded in Portugal in 2015,
Código_> is a social impact startup that offers 14-week intensive and immersive Full Stack Programming Bootcamps. Students are guided through the course by a team of instructors who are graduates of the bootcamp. Código_> describes their teaching methods as "peculiar" and aimed at training students to write clean code. Read More
5Graduate - Course: 14-Week Intensive && Immersive Full-Stack Programming Bootcamp - Terceira Island
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The best educational experienceI attended the bootcamp shortly after finishing high school. I also did a 1 year course in acting. I can say that the amount of fun I got from learning through ... Read MoreI attended the bootcamp shortly after finishing high school. I also did a 1 year course in acting. I can say that the amount of fun I got from learning through Academia de Código is on par, if not more than my acting course. While the amount of different things I learned is on par with multiple years of high school. You don't just learn a language in which you can program. You learn what makes a good programmer and you're given the tools to explore that. If you want the success that this course promises then you need to take it full on and remove every other distraction from your day to day life. Some people couldn't do that and so they cruised along the course and didn't amount to much. Others (most) are now working in the industry alongside other people who spent multiple years in university and earn the same while providing equal value. Actually, I would go as far as to say that A.C. produces alumni that provide even higher value because we're not taught in old fashioned ways of the university. We're taught the essentials and our motivation and drive does the rest.... Read Less
- 235Reviews6CoursesSabio is a developer community offering 13- or 17-week coding bootcamps in Los Angeles, Orange County, and Online. Sabio trains across the full stack in Mobi... Read MoreSabio is a developer community offering 13- or 17-week coding bootcamps in Los Angeles, Orange County, and Online. Sabio trains across the full stack in Mobile, Front End, Back End, Source Control, Database and Development platforms. Its project-based learning curriculum and pedagogy provide a superior training experience that exposes its students to the full software development life cycle. Sabio was founded by tech industry innovators, and today taught exclusively by experts from companies like Fox, Gamefly, Stack Overflow, TMZ and UCLA. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Node.js with React - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Veteran to Software Engineer to EntrepreneurAttending Sabio has been one of the best career decisions I've made. I used to work in facility maintenance and after just 6 months, I jumped into a career as a ... Read MoreAttending Sabio has been one of the best career decisions I've made. I used to work in facility maintenance and after just 6 months, I jumped into a career as a software engineer working with one of the top military contracting firms in the U.S., nearly tripling my previous salary.... Read Less
Sabio curates their coursework that almost identically mimics the actual day to day of software engineer. This could come as a shock to some, as it isn't necessarily a completely hands on approach to teaching, as they slowly ween you off of lectures and teach you to self research and also utilize what they call the Q, a process to which you can speak one on one with an instructor to receive guidance. I almost found this annoying at first, but you learn that this is what the day in life of a software dev is, and that's utilizing every resource you have to solve problems given to you by an employer. I have spoken to a lot of different bootcamp grads all different schools and Sabio consistently comes up as a school that not only prepared the developers in getting a job, but outperforming their peers in the workplace as they have the experience to take care of problems that are given to them. They also stand out by selecting developers to work on an MVP for real entrepreneurs, increasing your confidence on working with a real development team. This helped greatly with the interview process, as you're given real life experience that you can speak on and show off.
I used VETEC to pay for the course, but I've seen some reviews that state Sabio is harsh on VETTEC users, but I do not want those who use the benefit to be thrown off. The VA has strict guidelines that Sabio has to hold developer accountable to. I know this as I initially had an issue for an academic probation, but after speaking with the VA, I was explained of the strict rules that the bootcamps are held to. As long as you follow the curriculum and what is asked of you, you will have absolutely no problem utilizing any VA benefit with Sabio.
- 230Reviews6CoursesFounded in 2012 as HackerYou, Juno College of Technology offers full-time and part-time Web Development, Data Analytics, and UX Design courses both live onli... Read MoreFounded in 2012 as HackerYou, Juno College of Technology offers full-time and part-time Web Development, Data Analytics, and UX Design courses both live online and on campus in Toronto, Canada. Juno College of Technology is ideal for Career Changers or Career Accelerators, and its bootcamp curriculums feature hands-on learning and portfolio-worthy projects. With an inclusive community, passionate industry experts, 1:1 career guidance, and flexible financing options such as Income Share Agreements, Juno is here to help students reach their goals. Juno College of Technology is also the school of choice for those underrepresented in tech looking to launch and grow their careers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full-Time Web Development Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Junior Web DeveloperJuno genuinely changed my life. In the past year I immigrated to Canada as a permanent resident, got engaged, and left hospitality to study web development. I’m ... Read MoreJuno genuinely changed my life. In the past year I immigrated to Canada as a permanent resident, got engaged, and left hospitality to study web development. I’m starting my new job at TimePlay less than a month after graduating thanks to Juno’s support... Read Less
- 216Reviews2CoursesGalvanize is an education company that offers software engineering bootcamps under its Hack Reactor by Galvanize brand name. Galvanize offers programs for ra... Read MoreGalvanize is an education company that offers software engineering bootcamps under its Hack Reactor by Galvanize brand name. Galvanize offers programs for rapid career transformation, designed so that anyone with motivation can succeed, regardless of education, experience, or background. Please visit the Hack Reactor page on Course Report here to learn more about these bootcamps. Read More
5 - Austin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data Science ImmersiveThe Galvanize DSI was everything I expected it to be and more. I was in the Austin campus, studying remote from NJ due to the pandemic. My instructors were pass ... Read MoreThe Galvanize DSI was everything I expected it to be and more. I was in the Austin campus, studying remote from NJ due to the pandemic. My instructors were passionate and dedicated every step of the way. Galvanize absolutely prepares its students for what's to come in the industry. If you are considering the course, reach out to me! I'd be happy to share some perspective :)... Read Less
- 215Reviews7CoursesHyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) avail... Read MoreHyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) available online and in person at campuses in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. HyperionDev’s deep experience supports students’ ability to code and helps them achieve career-focused skills. Students will engage in tailored courses and coding exercises that integrate human-led code review. HyperionDev has partnered with organizations such as Google, Facebook, The University of Edinburgh, The Computer Science Association of South Africa, Oracle, and the South African Department of Education to ensure the highest quality standards. Read More
ciska van der merwe
5Student - Course: Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Awesome, in-depth and like any programming course youv got to figure it out!Hyperions courses are amazing, there is definitely help from a vareity of mentors which is awesome, and the course moves from basics to advanced in a staggered ... Read MoreHyperions courses are amazing, there is definitely help from a vareity of mentors which is awesome, and the course moves from basics to advanced in a staggered way that slowly builds up your confidence, however there is no such thing as spoon feeding if you want to learn programming! Youv got ot figure it out!... Read Less
that being said they really do help alot and it is definitely worth the money, i just hope they give me alittle more time to finish as i tend to overthink things and therefor move alittle more slowly than other students. The career expo they run is amazing and i cant wait to join the graduate programme
- 210Reviews5CoursesDevCodeCamp offers various full-time and part-time, live online coding bootcamps that meet prospective students where they're at in their career. devCodeCamp... Read MoreDevCodeCamp offers various full-time and part-time, live online coding bootcamps that meet prospective students where they're at in their career. devCodeCamp offers a 30-week, full-time Computer Science Software Engineer Program; a 14-week, full-time Full Stack Development Bootcamp; and a 16-week, part-time Web Development Bootcamp. Bootcamp students are taught how to think like software engineers, working on real-world projects in a collaborative environment. The devCodeCamp instructional team brings knowledge and passion as well as patience and empathy. The curriculum for each bootcamp is designed with the demands of the market at the forefront, yet their core philosophy is to teach software concepts transferable to any programming language. These programs also cover job-seeking strategies, personal branding, resumes, and interview workshops. Read More
Michael J. Thompson, CPACC
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via GitHub
There were several important professional development concepts integrated into the structure of the program. For example, we were practiced Agile principles, gave "standups" to report our progress on a project, and were paired for certain projects. Some of the questions for which we were required to give written answers helped us practice our communication skills. The course went beyond just programming to give us a taste of the real-world environment for which we were preparing.
I have taken a lot of online trainings before dCC, and this was the best value for the cost of training that I paid for. The lessons were well-coordinated as each teacher conveyed the same information about the lesson. The live lectures and demos were supported by corresponding videos and slide shows to give us multiple ways to engage and review the course content. The teachers were responsive to visit us in breakout rooms for extra support as needed.
Anyone with no prior programming experience (as I was) should expect to spend a lot of time after class to reviewing the lessons and practicing the basics. Be encouraged to ask a lot of questions to clarify terms and concepts that are unfamiliar. The pace is fast, and you must be diligent to reach out to the instructors about any difficulties you face so that they may help you reach your goals.
I ask a lot of questions in class. Each teacher handled my questions, no matter how difficult, with patience and grace. Their confidence gave me the confidence that instructors were not only competent but experts in the field. This increased the value of what they were teaching me.
Five months ago, I knew none of this. I give dCC the highest recommendation for equipping me with a variety of tools and projects to approach the software development industry with the foundation to understand and contribute as I continue my growth as a developer.
Adding icing to the cake is that dCC also provides career support from the first month of the course. That support, an introductory online seminar with a Career Services employee, set the tone and foundation for the end goal of our training to enter the workforce!
As a graduate, the plan to help us find employment was clear, consistent, and definitive. dCC stands out to me as top-notch in support from Admissions to Career Services, comparable to the services of a traditional college. From start to finish, thank you, dCC!... Read Less
- 207Reviews49CoursesCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity cour... Read MoreCode Fellows is a technical skills training academy in the Pacific Northwest that offers full- and part-time software development, ops and cybersecurity courses online and in-person from their Seattle, Washington location. Code Fellows guides people from all backgrounds to change their lives through fast-paced, career-focused education. Since their first cohort in 2013, Code Fellows has taught over 1,600 graduates and iterated on their curriculum and format to ensure students receive the most industry-relevant training as effectively and efficiently as possible. Code Fellows shapes passionate learners with immersive training to meet industry needs and improve diversity. Students are immersed in their learning with daily lectures, pair programming, weekly presentations from full-time instructional staff who are seasoned industry professionals, one-week project sprints, and more. Code Fellows graduates work at Amazon, Microsoft, Zillow, Expedia, XBOX, NIKE, Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom, and over 800 other companies. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn