careerist-logo

Careerist

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.61

all (1321) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 11 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. Technical experience is not required. What is QA? Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities for ensuring quality in software engineering processes. SQA practices are implemented in most types of software development, regardless of the underlying software development model being used. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Sales Engineer

Salesforce, Sales, Networking
    Sales Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The Sales Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $75k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Sales Engineer in just 8 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 4 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Sales Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Employment Guarantee: If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Sales Engineer
    - 9/23/2022
    Ray  User Photo
    Ray • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is My experience with Careerist and i would like to share it for anybody wants to make decision.
    Sales Engineering in Careerist  is nothing more than Sales Rep Training. For Sales Engineering, you need to have Technical background and they do not mention this at the time of admission. basically, they don't have any admission process. They only try to get more students no matter what is their qualification and are they a good fit for the sales Engineering position or not?
    The way they teach and their Curriculum is only general concept and only good to know what is sales cycle is but you get only overall understanding nit much detail and not much you need to apply for jobs. They placement rate is  based on their statement is less than 40% both sales and sales Engineering which is for 30 students in both class, you only have 10-12 people get job which is very low.
    regarding mentorship, they dont know what is sales Engineering is, They only use Template resume and put some words in your Resume and when you tell them i dont know about these stuff, they say" no worries. the instructor will teach you" but honestly, the instructors did not talk about these terms at all.
    Regarding their internship, unfortunately, they don't have anything for internship. they only give you  a list of customers and ask you call them and honestly this is not the job of sales Engineer. its a sales Rep job and that's it. honestly, waste of time.
    long story short, maybe they are good only in QA  and collect reviews and not in sales and sales Engineering.
    hope that helps for anyone want to join the class. and hope they can fix their problems.
  • Ivan Gromov  User Photo
    Ivan Gromov • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field. It is the fastest course available anywhere which can make you ready for your job interview.
    There is an internship with a real-world project, you have option to do internship as long as you need it.
    As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at Careerist team will support you throughout your job application process.
    Title: Co-founder of Careerist
    Monday, Jun 28 2021

Hi, Ivan Gromov ! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Azamat Kosanov  User Photo
    Azamat Kosanov • Verified via LinkedIn
    Attending class in easy way with a supporting material and videos help me a lot to understand the subject in depth. I got a very good image about the outside IT market . I really like it the hand on experience I got it with the different tools instead of lecture only, I was exposed with installing different tools, it build my confident how I get the tools help me to do my work.
    Title: Co-founder of Careerist
    Monday, Jun 28 2021
    Hi! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Highly Recommend
    - 12/11/2020
    Bronislav Novak  User Photo
    Bronislav Novak • SDET • Verified via LinkedIn
     Whoever wants to be a QA/SDET i highly recommend to take their course.
    They have an amazing team of instructors.  They teach you everything that you need to know about Quality Assurance and prepare you for interviews.
    A lot of people are scared of going to interviews but thanks to JobEasy they build my confidence so when I was going to the interviews I sounded confided and knowledgeable.
    Want to thank Max Glubochansky for mentoring me and preparing for interviews.
    Highly recommend
    Title: founder of JobEasy
    Saturday, Dec 12 2020
    Thanks for the kind words! We are glad that our school has helped you to make your life better.
  • Kiril Praveen  User Photo
    Kiril Praveen • QA Manager Verified via GitHub
    I have been looking into this QA Automation course after a friend recommended it to me. And since i didn't have a lot of cash upfront, the ISA model is perfect for me!
    Title: founder
    Saturday, Dec 12 2020
    Glad we could help. And we are always happy to see you again as our student if you want to raise qualification and learn something new.
  • Ravshan R  User Photo
    Ravshan R • Software QA Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    JobEasy manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field.
    There is an internship with a real-world project, you have the option to do an internship as long as you need it.
    As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at the JobEasy team will support you throughout your job application process. I was able to find a job as a Software QA Engineer within 1 month after starting application.
    Title: founder
    Saturday, Dec 12 2020
    Will be glad to see you again on our advanced courses. Follow our news on social networks.
  • Darlene Hull • Graduate
    I recently got in to the Careerist software testing QA Automation course, and so far my whole experience with them has been incredible. The coursework is great. I think it is a great and worthwhile investment. Additionally, they provide a follow-up job search support. I immediately began applying for jobs all around my place that fit my skill set, entry, junior, and otherwise. I landed a nice job by now.
  • I found it useful.
    - 9/23/2022
    Josie Bryant • Graduate
    1. I began teaching myself to test using a variety of free and paid resources, but I found Careerist's Manual QA to be definitely one of, if not THE, best. I began working through the Manual QA course without any immediate intention of applying and kept at it because I found it so useful. It is one of the major reasons I chose to apply to Careerist. It can be difficult building your own curriculum when you are using diverse resources to teach yourself, but Careerist lays out a great curriculum for you, complete with digestible information and challenging, instructive labs. The lessons and labs build on each other to help your skills stick, and if you ever get stuck, the people behind the 'ask a question' feature are immediately responsive and very helpful.
  • April Tiedeman • Graduate
    I attended the Tech Sales Training course at Careerist and noted that the teaching staff - aside from being awesome people you would just want to hang out with - are incredibly empathetic and intelligent. They evolve curriculum to always be teaching what the industry is after, staying ahead of the tech trends so that the information doesn't grow stale. I really don't think I have ever been around so many people who and are stoked about what they do. Someone recently described the school as 'just having an incredibly positive vibe', and I couldn't agree more. If you are considering going here, come in and see what it is all about!
  • Thomas White • Graduate
    The online Sales Engineer bootcamp online course was the best course I have taken. Before applying to Careerist, I took multilpe online IT courses (Udemy, codecademy, edex, etc.). So, when I started this one I quicly realized I was learning fundamentals that many didn't touch on. What I loved the most was that they are preparing you to do the data science immersive program, but they want you to be a good specialist as well. Instead of simply teaching you libraries that will be useful, they teach you the basics and build onto it. I was challenged and I learned so much. The bootcamp was definitely a huge factor fo me. Try Careerist, you won't be disappointed.
  • Orville Olson • Graduate
    I found Careerist's online program, which was perfect for my schedule. I always felt pushed during the program, yet supported- but not in a 'hand holding' way. You'll definietly get pushed into the deep end a lot, which mimics real world development! I completed the program and was lucky enough to already be starting a job in web development. The curriculum structure of QA Automation course and amazing support from coaches, fellow students, and the career prep team made my experience at Careerist wonderful and I would definitely recommend taking the leap if you're already considering.
  • Darren Burns • Graduate
    I attended Sales Engineer online course for 8 weeks. The professional development was something I didn't think I needed but ended up being a huge help. I learned my interviewing weaknesses and felt so much more confident in interviews after addressing them. I also learned how to use the web to find jobs, as this was the first time I'd looked since college when the companies came to campus to recruit. I'd vastly underestimated how useful this component of the course would be.