Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.
The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.
In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.
The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.
The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.
Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.
Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.
Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.68
Recent Careerist News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $799 Class size 100 Location OnlineThe JobEasy DevOps bootcamp is 12 weeks. Bootcamp students will learn Linux, Virtual Box, and GCP Cloud Shell. Bootcamp students will learn FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, and executable binaries & scripts. DevOps students will learn Processlist, Kernel & Userspace, Fork, and PID. Students will learn SCM, Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall in DevOps. Students will learn public cloud platforms, cloud basics, CM, and Chef/Puppet/Ansible. Bootcamp students will also learn continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools. Students will learn HashiCorp products such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad, Vagrant, YAML/JSON, and ELK.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Income Share Agreement available. Refund / Guarantee If students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $799 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Income Share Agreement is available. Refund / Guarantee If students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $799 Class size N/A Location Online4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee The first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
23 reviews sorted by:
- Highly Recommend- 12/11/2020Bronislav Novak • SDET • Verified via LinkedInWhoever wants to be a QA/SDET i highly recommend to take their course.
They have an amazing team of instructors. They teach you everything that you need to know about Quality Assurance and prepare you for interviews.
A lot of people are scared of going to interviews but thanks to JobEasy they build my confidence so when I was going to the interviews I sounded confided and knowledgeable.
Want to thank Max Glubochansky for mentoring me and preparing for interviews.
Response From: Max Glubochansky of CareeristTitle: founder of JobEasySaturday, Dec 12 2020Thanks for the kind words! We are glad that our school has helped you to make your life better.
- the ISA model is perfect for me!- 11/16/2020Kiril Praveen • QA Manager • Course: QA Automation • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI have been looking into this QA Automation course after a friend recommended it to me. And since i didn't have a lot of cash upfront, the ISA model is perfect for me!
Response From: Max Glubochansky of CareeristTitle: founderSaturday, Dec 12 2020Glad we could help. And we are always happy to see you again as our student if you want to raise qualification and learn something new.
- Excellent Manual QA course- 7/29/2020Ravshan R • Software QA Engineer • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInJobEasy manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field.
It is the fastest course available anywhere which can make you ready for your job interview.
There is an internship with a real-world project, you have the option to do an internship as long as you need it.
As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at the JobEasy team will support you throughout your job application process. I was able to find a job as a Software QA Engineer within 1 month after starting application.
Response From: Max Glubochansky of CareeristTitle: founderSaturday, Dec 12 2020
- Maria • QA • Student • Course: QA Automation • Campus: Online
- I had a great time with the Careerist team- 2/16/2021Aizan • Tester • Graduate • Course: QA Automation • Campus: OnlineI had a great time with the Careerist team, everyone was super friendly and helpful! I learned a lot and got involved in the online community on the forums. It has been a great overall experience. They will do their best to point you in the right direction so that you can solve the problem for yourself. Having a mentor to check in with is also extremely motivating.
The course is well distributed and touches on everything you might need. Its a great springboard to initiate your testing journey.
- Manual QA course was exactly what I needed- 2/16/2021Martine • QA Engineer • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineI was struggling to teach myself QA for my new job and was looking all over for mentorship. Careerist Manual QA course was exactly what I needed with weekly one-on-one mentor calls and a mentor available via Slack when I had questions. The mentor sessions kept me moving forward. Sometimes I did feel like I ended up getting walked through exercises rather than figuring them out myself, but all in all it was still helpful to learn the concepts. I am definitely considering signing up for more Careerist classes in the future. Maybe DevOps next time.
- Oliva D. • Quality Engineer • Graduate • Course: QA Automation • Campus: OnlineI've tried different books and free courses to learn Python, so I have some experience in self learning :)
Based on this experience, I can say that Careerist Online courses are constructed with surprising balance: explanation/videos, labs for practice, quality external resources and self learning with google/stackoverflow. Basically, every step will give you a solid foundation to continue building upon. Furthermore, you will also get experience with job hunting and interviewing. Lots of tips about how to do this effectively.
I was already somewhat familiar with QA before enrollment, but after several classes my knowledge was solidying stronger.
- Thank you Careerist for everything!- 2/16/2021Julia • Tester • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineI went into the Manual QA course as a complete beginner feeling in over my head. My mentor was nothing short of amazing. He was always available to answer any questions that I had big or small. I never at any time felt that I was alone in my journey. I knew I had a whole team as my cheerleaders and my support system. The one on one mentor meetings were invaluable to me and I looked forward to them every week. Thank you Careerist for everything! If you are on the fence when it comes to choosing a boot camp then look no further.
- Justing Mindan • QA • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineI have to call out the instructors who made my learning experinece so great: Max, Lana, Alex, Natalie, Yriy and Patrick, you guys rock! Super engaging, well organized and detail oriented so we leave with everything we need to know. Talking about the course, guys best course so far to learn and get into the job market as a Manual Tester. They show you the shortcuts and remove all the academic nonsense so everyone is focused on the same goal.
- it was eye openning and informative- 1/6/2021Sofie McGothen • QAEngineer • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineI am relatively new to QA and really enjoy how Max started with the basics at the very beginning of the course. He does a very good job of covering all the details, so that a beginner can easily understand the steps and flow of logic throughout the project. I'm in week 3 now and so far it was eye openning and informative.
- Kate • Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineAwesome course and Excellent learning materials.. All examples are detailed oriented, comprehensive and based on practical. Good for beginners to learn this basic manual testing course. I learned a lot, also i have cleared lots of different test case templates and how to derive test data. Whats the role of tester in Software development life cycle and how to get a job in tech. Thanks.
- Good course- 12/13/2020Kevin Garnica • QA Engineer • Applicant • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineThe course is a good intro to Manual testing and testing software in general, but there are many other advanced aspects of testing not covered. If you need automated testing skills this is too basic for you and you should look for a more advanced course. Great for beginners, too basic for some.