careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.

Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.

Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.54

all (43) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• DevOps

Linux, Scrum, Agile, Cloud Computing, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy DevOps bootcamp is 12 weeks. Bootcamp students will learn Linux, Virtual Box, and GCP Cloud Shell. Bootcamp students will learn FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, and executable binaries & scripts. DevOps students will learn Processlist, Kernel & Userspace, Fork, and PID. Students will learn SCM, Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall in DevOps. Students will learn public cloud platforms, cloud basics, CM, and Chef/Puppet/Ansible. Bootcamp students will also learn continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools. Students will learn HashiCorp products such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad, Vagrant, YAML/JSON, and ELK.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement available.
      Refund / GuaranteeIf students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
    • QA Automation

Git, Algorithms, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
    • Sales Engineers

Salesforce, Sales
      OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
      LocationOnline, Sunnyvale
      Tech companies are increasing their demand for Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers. Careerist has already guided hundreds of students towards a high-paying job in tech. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Sales Engineers make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales
    • Highly Recommend
      - 12/11/2020
      Bronislav Novak  User Photo
      Bronislav Novak • SDET • Verified via LinkedIn
       Whoever wants to be a QA/SDET i highly recommend to take their course.
      They have an amazing team of instructors.  They teach you everything that you need to know about Quality Assurance and prepare you for interviews.
      A lot of people are scared of going to interviews but thanks to JobEasy they build my confidence so when I was going to the interviews I sounded confided and knowledgeable.
      Want to thank Max Glubochansky for mentoring me and preparing for interviews.
      Highly recommend
      Title: founder of JobEasy
      Saturday, Dec 12 2020
      Thanks for the kind words! We are glad that our school has helped you to make your life better.
    • Kiril Praveen  User Photo
      Kiril Praveen • QA Manager Verified via GitHub
      I have been looking into this QA Automation course after a friend recommended it to me. And since i didn't have a lot of cash upfront, the ISA model is perfect for me!
      Title: founder
      Saturday, Dec 12 2020
      Glad we could help. And we are always happy to see you again as our student if you want to raise qualification and learn something new.
    • Ravshan R  User Photo
      Ravshan R • Software QA Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      JobEasy manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field.
      It is the fastest course available anywhere which can make you ready for your job interview.
      There is an internship with a real-world project, you have the option to do an internship as long as you need it.
      As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at the JobEasy team will support you throughout your job application process. I was able to find a job as a Software QA Engineer within 1 month after starting application.
      Title: founder
      Saturday, Dec 12 2020
      Will be glad to see you again on our advanced courses. Follow our news on social networks.
    • michael johnson • Graduate
      Supper Excellent Boot-Camp course
      Very organized, detailed and complete course.
      Job very well done
      Will be looking for more and more courses from you!!!
    • Karo Gass • Graduate
       В Description: In many subjects we are only scratching the surface and the instructors fast pace and foreign pronunciation of English doesn't help to really grasp the concepts in a strong way. Too much is left for the students to figure out by themselves. More examples and quizes are needed and a slower pace that takes time for introduction and better, more simple and hands-on explanations. Instructors are usually experts in their field so they should use their expertise in providing every day examples and brining matters that really matter to the center. The course is built around preparing the students to pass the interview in addition to other useful stuff taught in the course like the tools. Rating might go up if more content will be added as suggested. For very good courses I would mention Careerist courses as an example.
    • Alina Hasanshina • Graduate
      Its the kind of course that goes thru the material fast enough for those who do not have enough free time to attend such courses but clear enough and to the point.
    • Former Student
      - 5/8/2021
      Paul Johnson • Claims Analyst • Student
      I attended this class and paid upfront for Manual QA and Automation QA and graduated from Manual QA back in October of 2020. The curriculum was pretty decent and instructors were as well. I did not get my return of investment in this class as companies want you to have over the top of knowledge from SQL, to JSON and React and this class didn't necessarily teach hands-on in all this extra material that companies demand. I did try and take the Automation QA class as I was persuaded to take it by a Careerist counselor but with taking the class, I did not understand it and couldn't have a 1 on 1 mentor to help me through the process of understanding it so I dropped the class after a couple of weeks of taking it. I have called and emailed for a partial refund but still haven't heard back regarding my request of a partial refund and so wouldn't recommend pursuing this class since they don't offer 1 on 1 mentorship which I thought they would/did prior to signing up and also they don't have companies affiliated with them either to give that extra help in getting a job.
    • Christian Castenada • Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate
       This Automation course was really helpful in developing my coding skills in python.The exercises helped me to test my knowledge .Overall it was a really good for people like me who are just beginning with python

• Benjamin • Graduate
       The techers are extremely professional people with a deep knowledge and practical experience in IT. They provided all necessary support during the course and shared many useful recommendations. Career guarantee bundle and career advisor deserves a special praise. They are realy doing their best to help you - a newly educated IT specialist - to land your first job. It was a pleasure to collaborate with Careerist. Thanks to their efficiency, persistance and support it took me only 2 months to get a great position in QA.
      Wednesday, May 05 2021
       Thank you! You are always welcome to join our advanced courses to continue your QA carrier. Greetings from our instructors and mentors.
    • Mollie • Graduate
       Before Careerist, I was studying Tourism Development and Management at Arizona State University while working in heavily customer-oriented roles. When I first learned about Careerist, I was a bit skeptical about the seemingly minimal cost, and time it took to complete the program and kept trying to look for the "hidden agenda" or the "catch" and after extensive combing through the website and FAQ, could not find anything. Aside from that, I was questioning to myself whether I really needed to dive into a completely different industry than my degree was in. However, that was one of my main draw-ins as well, was challenging myself and expanding my horizons. The program emphasized that you didn't need to have any knowledge in technology and sales, let alone sales experience; which was a largely intriguing factor. This program has built my confidence in myself, my knowledge, and my abilities to succeed not just in tech and software sales, but in any endeavor that I explore. This program has motivated me to go ALL IN and take control of my freedom.
    • Joe Park • Graduate
       With no traditional B2B sales background, I was coming into a career transition with plenty of ambition and little direction. I knew I had to search out the current best in the business for sales training.

I was skeptical that I would be able to transform from paramedic to B2B sales pro in six weeks or less. With many products on the market, I wasn't sure if this was a scam, or at the least over-hyped.

Max's staff is the first convincing factor for the results you can expect. They have been by my side from admissions to career search and they are the foundation of this transforming training.

Feel free to reach out to me if you are considering the Careerist program! Helping the next person jump aboard is the least I can do for the organization that changed my life.
    • Vinay Reddy • QA Engineer • Graduate
       Careerist is a Trending online course that provides Job oriented training on software testing. Instructors present every qa concepts with live examples that pitch to every individual clearly.