Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.
The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.
In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.
The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.
The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.
Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.
Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.
Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.57
Recent Careerist News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $799 Class size 100 Location OnlineThe JobEasy DevOps bootcamp is 12 weeks. Bootcamp students will learn Linux, Virtual Box, and GCP Cloud Shell. Bootcamp students will learn FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, and executable binaries & scripts. DevOps students will learn Processlist, Kernel & Userspace, Fork, and PID. Students will learn SCM, Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall in DevOps. Students will learn public cloud platforms, cloud basics, CM, and Chef/Puppet/Ansible. Bootcamp students will also learn continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools. Students will learn HashiCorp products such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad, Vagrant, YAML/JSON, and ELK.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Income Share Agreement available. Refund / Guarantee If students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $799 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Income Share Agreement is available. Refund / Guarantee If students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $799 Class size N/A Location Online4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee The first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
31 reviews sorted by:
- Highly Recommend- 12/11/2020Bronislav Novak • SDET • Verified via LinkedInWhoever wants to be a QA/SDET i highly recommend to take their course.
They have an amazing team of instructors. They teach you everything that you need to know about Quality Assurance and prepare you for interviews.
A lot of people are scared of going to interviews but thanks to JobEasy they build my confidence so when I was going to the interviews I sounded confided and knowledgeable.
Want to thank Max Glubochansky for mentoring me and preparing for interviews.
Response From: Max Glubochansky of CareeristTitle: founder of JobEasySaturday, Dec 12 2020Thanks for the kind words! We are glad that our school has helped you to make your life better.
- the ISA model is perfect for me!- 11/16/2020Kiril Praveen • QA Manager • Course: QA Automation • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI have been looking into this QA Automation course after a friend recommended it to me. And since i didn't have a lot of cash upfront, the ISA model is perfect for me!
Response From: Max Glubochansky of CareeristTitle: founderSaturday, Dec 12 2020Glad we could help. And we are always happy to see you again as our student if you want to raise qualification and learn something new.
- Excellent Manual QA course- 7/29/2020Ravshan R • Software QA Engineer • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInJobEasy manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field.
It is the fastest course available anywhere which can make you ready for your job interview.
There is an internship with a real-world project, you have the option to do an internship as long as you need it.
As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at the JobEasy team will support you throughout your job application process. I was able to find a job as a Software QA Engineer within 1 month after starting application.
Response From: Max Glubochansky of CareeristTitle: founderSaturday, Dec 12 2020
- You will be successful in current IT job market- 4/10/2021Ever • Developer • Graduate • Course: DevOps • Campus: Online
- i liked everything- 4/9/2021Liza • automation tester • Graduate • Course: QA Automation • Campus: Online
- They will help you even after completing- 3/25/2021Rick Oret • QA Engineer • Graduate • Course: QA Automation • Campus: OnlineCareerist Academy was the best experience in my career. Instructors were not only helpful in teaching the regular materials but also guide you to establish your confidence in yourself. They will help you even after completing your bootcamp. Nice and honest environment.
- Manny Roberts • QA Engineer • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineI have learned a lots of things in a very short time. It needs efforts from candidates to attend classes and keep practicing using videos. There are lots of options available for learning if you are willing to do hard work. I will highly appreciate the place.
- I participated in the DevOps course- 3/15/2021Veron • DevOps • Graduate • Course: DevOps • Campus: OnlineI participated in the DevOps course which exceeded my expectations in every way imaginable. I had zero knowledge of programming. But I now feel that I am skilled and ready to land my first job! There was a lot of support throughout the course. I highly recommend for anyone interested in getting into the industry. You will not regret it :)
- Viola • QA Tester • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: OnlineAfter nearly 2 months of taking classes, I can honestly say that I am more knowledgeable now about IT than I was when I started. Careerist taught me skills and tools that are applicable in today's IT job market. It was intense because there is a lot to cover in such a short time, but the instructors and mentors are more than willing to help you understand. Also their course is full of videos and tutorials that are very helpful for you to study at your own pace. It's not a walk in the park. You have to be willing to put in the effort to learn the material and if you're still having a hard time you can contact support and they are willing to answer any questions you might have.
- i learn a lot of thing- 3/11/2021Alex • QA Tester • Graduate • Course: QA Manual • Campus: Online
- Maria • QA • Student • Course: QA Automation • Campus: Online
- I had a great time with the Careerist team- 2/16/2021Aizan • Tester • Graduate • Course: QA Automation • Campus: OnlineI had a great time with the Careerist team, everyone was super friendly and helpful! I learned a lot and got involved in the online community on the forums. It has been a great overall experience. They will do their best to point you in the right direction so that you can solve the problem for yourself. Having a mentor to check in with is also extremely motivating.
The course is well distributed and touches on everything you might need. Its a great springboard to initiate your testing journey.