careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.

Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.

Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.5

all (560) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• CareerUp

Take your career to the next level. Grow faster towards higher salaries and open the door to lucrative opportunities at large tech companies. - 1:1 mentorship Get personalized, 1:1 training based on your needs, goals and preferences. Your mentor will help you optimize your resume, online presence and communication skills so you get a job faster. - Negotiations We are interested that your salary will be as high as possible, and your job position will have a way to grow. We know the industry very well so you could have the best options with better conditions. - Time Saving Get a job faster and spend less time applying for jobs. Instead of wasting several hours a day looking for a job, Careerist will search and apply for openings on your behalf. - Job Application Service We search for and submit job applications on your behalf. Stop wasting time on painful and repetitive tasks – sit back and prepare for the many job interviews we’ll schedule for you. - Instructions from Industry Insiders You will get individual consultations with advanced professionals and will improve your skills. - Intensive online training We only offer online classes with top experts from QA industry. You can easily add all the classes to your schedule. PAY WHEN YOU GET HIRED You have the chance to waive your program’s tuition fee until you get a high-paying job in tech. If you don’t get the job you want, you don't pay your program’s fee, just a small admission fee. The ISA, or Income Share Agreement, is when you agree to pay a percentage of your initial monthly salary to us so that you can pay back your tuition fee. It’s a win-win.
      Tuition Plans$0 - No Deposit and ISA If you get a job that you want, pay 6% of your salary. Includes Job Application Service (JAS) each month $899 - Deferred payment plan - Total cost $5299 + 1,24% - Payment over 6 months - Includes JAS
      Minimum Skill LevelHave more than 1 year of experience
    • QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 6 weeks. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
    • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
      Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 9 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
    • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
      OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
      If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
    • Ivan Gromov  User Photo
      Ivan Gromov • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field. It is the fastest course available anywhere which can make you ready for your job interview.
      There is an internship with a real-world project, you have option to do internship as long as you need it.
      As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at Careerist team will support you throughout your job application process.
      Title: Co-founder of Careerist
      Monday, Jun 28 2021

Hi, Ivan Gromov ! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Azamat Kosanov  User Photo
      Azamat Kosanov • Verified via LinkedIn
      Attending class in easy way with a supporting material and videos help me a lot to understand the subject in depth. I got a very good image about the outside IT market . I really like it the hand on experience I got it with the different tools instead of lecture only, I was exposed with installing different tools, it build my confident how I get the tools help me to do my work.
      Title: Co-founder of Careerist
      Monday, Jun 28 2021
      Hi! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Highly Recommend
      - 12/11/2020
      Bronislav Novak  User Photo
      Bronislav Novak • SDET • Verified via LinkedIn
       Whoever wants to be a QA/SDET i highly recommend to take their course.
      They have an amazing team of instructors.  They teach you everything that you need to know about Quality Assurance and prepare you for interviews.
      A lot of people are scared of going to interviews but thanks to JobEasy they build my confidence so when I was going to the interviews I sounded confided and knowledgeable.
      Want to thank Max Glubochansky for mentoring me and preparing for interviews.
      Highly recommend
      Title: founder of JobEasy
      Saturday, Dec 12 2020
      Thanks for the kind words! We are glad that our school has helped you to make your life better.
    • Kiril Praveen  User Photo
      Kiril Praveen • QA Manager Verified via GitHub
      I have been looking into this QA Automation course after a friend recommended it to me. And since i didn't have a lot of cash upfront, the ISA model is perfect for me!
      Title: founder
      Saturday, Dec 12 2020
      Glad we could help. And we are always happy to see you again as our student if you want to raise qualification and learn something new.
    • Ravshan R  User Photo
      Ravshan R • Software QA Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      JobEasy manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field.
      There is an internship with a real-world project, you have the option to do an internship as long as you need it.
      As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at the JobEasy team will support you throughout your job application process. I was able to find a job as a Software QA Engineer within 1 month after starting application.
      Title: founder
      Saturday, Dec 12 2020
      Will be glad to see you again on our advanced courses. Follow our news on social networks.
    • Sadie Simon • Graduate
      An excellent course, highly recommended. I'm so pleased to have done this unique and very engaging course. It is invaluable for people wanting to work in environments which are mutually beneficial for everyone - software testing. The learning material is high quality, constructive, practical and thought-provoking. I'd encourage anyone who is contemplating more about review stating An excellent course, highly recommendedlling to do so - it's one of the most worthwhile courses I have done. I feel the benefits in my daily life, outside of work, and that's not at all common from any course. Thanks to all who made it possible, it was fantastic!
    • On point
      - 1/20/2022
      Demarcus Duarte • Graduate
      The course content was on point,it was just what I needed as a beginner.
      Title: Co-founder
      Friday, Jan 21 2022
      Hi   Demarcus, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.
    • Highly recommend
      - 1/20/2022
      Alexis Frederick • Graduate
      Very helpful and intuitive. A lot of information from the course tutors and the content was easily assimilated. I liked the way other students were able to participate and interact by giving their input. It made me understand a lot of differing techniques and kept me interested until the end. Easy to use interface on all formats I used, iPhone, iPRead more about review stating Writing Fictionad and MacBook.
      Highly recommended for the budding QA Tester.
    • Darla Townsend • Graduate
      As a whole, the level was just suitable for me, since I majored in Economics at university (Several fellow learners from different majors might have felt some difficulties about contents, though).
      I deeply appreciate excellent contents and instructions, especially stated by Mrs Lana Levinsohn. And advice from mentors were really helpful. I'm grateful to all staff and educators involved in the course.
    • Jacklyn Schultz • Graduate
      Course ''Manual QA'' is very informative and helping to improve and polish my IT skills.It is step by step guide to become a good QA Engineer.I recommend this to others who really want to become GOOD tester. Thanks
    • I gained so much
      - 1/19/2022
      Deidre Lambert • Graduate
      I gained so much from this course, and I have done it a few times now.Each time I do it, I pick up another helpful tip about mindfulness.It is a wonderful course.
      Title: Co-founder
      Friday, Jan 21 2022
      Thanks for the awesome review,  Deidre! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Gratitude teach in
      - 1/19/2022
      Young Brennan • Graduate
      Gratitude teach in
      This course was very relevant, very informative, and very practical.