careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.54

all (1011) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
    Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Ivan Gromov  User Photo
    Ivan Gromov • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field. It is the fastest course available anywhere which can make you ready for your job interview.
    There is an internship with a real-world project, you have option to do internship as long as you need it.
    As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at Careerist team will support you throughout your job application process.
    Title: Co-founder of Careerist
    Monday, Jun 28 2021

Hi, Ivan Gromov ! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Azamat Kosanov  User Photo
    Azamat Kosanov • Verified via LinkedIn
    Attending class in easy way with a supporting material and videos help me a lot to understand the subject in depth. I got a very good image about the outside IT market . I really like it the hand on experience I got it with the different tools instead of lecture only, I was exposed with installing different tools, it build my confident how I get the tools help me to do my work.
    Title: Co-founder of Careerist
    Monday, Jun 28 2021
    Hi! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Highly Recommend
    - 12/11/2020
    Bronislav Novak  User Photo
    Bronislav Novak • SDET • Verified via LinkedIn
     Whoever wants to be a QA/SDET i highly recommend to take their course.
    They have an amazing team of instructors.  They teach you everything that you need to know about Quality Assurance and prepare you for interviews.
    A lot of people are scared of going to interviews but thanks to JobEasy they build my confidence so when I was going to the interviews I sounded confided and knowledgeable.
    Want to thank Max Glubochansky for mentoring me and preparing for interviews.
    Highly recommend
    Title: founder of JobEasy
    Saturday, Dec 12 2020
    Thanks for the kind words! We are glad that our school has helped you to make your life better.
  • Kiril Praveen  User Photo
    Kiril Praveen • QA Manager Verified via GitHub
    I have been looking into this QA Automation course after a friend recommended it to me. And since i didn't have a lot of cash upfront, the ISA model is perfect for me!
    Title: founder
    Saturday, Dec 12 2020
    Glad we could help. And we are always happy to see you again as our student if you want to raise qualification and learn something new.
  • Ravshan R  User Photo
    Ravshan R • Software QA Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    JobEasy manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field.
    There is an internship with a real-world project, you have the option to do an internship as long as you need it.
    As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at the JobEasy team will support you throughout your job application process. I was able to find a job as a Software QA Engineer within 1 month after starting application.
    Title: founder
    Saturday, Dec 12 2020
    Will be glad to see you again on our advanced courses. Follow our news on social networks.
  • Gabrielle Espinoza • Graduate
    One of the greatest decisions I made in my life was joining Careerist. When I joined the Tech Sales Training class I had no IT experience but after I finished the class I learnt a lot of things and that helped me to start my career in tech. Thank you for your help and support, God bless! I’ll be advising people to join this kind of program at Careerist in the future. This is a perfect situation for someone to jump into, even if they don’t have experience or prior knowledge of computers, to have a new career in something that is probably going to continue.
  • Sidney Rich • Graduate
    I really enjoyed my time with the Sales Engineer course. It provided me an extensive amount of foundational knowledge that has allowed me to grow and learn even more. Because of this school not only have I been able to successfully switch careers but I have also been able to earn much more of a lucrative salary that has allowed me to provide for my family. They really should charge more for the level of education and support that they offer even after graduation.
  • Learn QA
    - 7/2/2022
    Candy Murray • Graduate
    Careerist training portal is designed in a way that people with no knowledge of IT are able to learn QA manual and automation testing. I like how their teaching style as well as encouraging to the students.
  • Lenard Drake • Graduate
    My friend took the manual QA course months ago and recommended I look into it. I'm so happy they did, I was feeling so stuck at my old desk job. I've really enjoyed the course and have been interviewing. I'm definitely feeling more comfortable and my mentor trained me with tips and questions that have actually been asked during my interviews!
  • Fritz Blankenship • Graduate
    Careerist is the best, I've never taken an online course and I cannot express how greatful I am. The team made learning so simple and interesting, I always thought learning tech was a big deal and really difficult. But actually tech is a huge field with many different jobs. QA is a great and high paid field. Definitely recommend.
  • Woring in tech
    - 7/2/2022
    Gavin Myers • Graduate
    I did the manual QA course and all in all I really enjoyed. I never thought I'd end up woring in tech, but it's a great career. I opened a new "Testing World" for myself. I highly recommend Careerist.
  • Bryant Fuller • Graduate
    I really enjoyed this course. In a very short time you can start a new career with a great salary. As I am supporting my family, this was so important for me. I felt so stuck at my old job. Deciding to go embark on a new career is time consuming and costs can add up. I was really nervous, but my mentor helped me every step of the way. I'm so happy I took the plunge. I finished the course and landed a job after 5 weeks. I'm loving it so far :)!