digitalcrafts-logo

DigitalCrafts

Atlanta, Augusta, Austin, Baton Rouge, Billings, Brooklyn, Charleston, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbia, Columbus, Dallas, Durham, Fort Worth, Greensboro, Houston, Jersey City, Kansas City, Kennesaw, Manchester, Missoula, Nashville, Newark, New Orleans, New York City, Online, Phoenix, Raleigh, Richmond, San Antonio, Savannah, Seattle, Shreveport, St. Louis, Tampa, Tampa

DigitalCrafts

DigitalCrafts is an online and in-person software development school offering 16-week full-time and 26-week part-time full-stack software development programs. Online classes are streamed in real time with live instruction creating a collaborative learning environment for all students. DigitalCrafts's campuses in Atlanta, Houston, Tampa, and Seattle are open to all students who enroll whether in-person or online. DigitalCrafts' bootcamps are intensive learning experiences, transforming beginners into full-stack software developers trained in JavaScript, React, Node.js, Python, and more. Unique to DigitalCrafts is their elective program, where students or alumni have access to a variety of remote workshops and technical talks as an additional perk.

DigitalCrafts’ instructors are all professional software engineers with years of real-world development experience. The average class size is small, allowing for an efficient and effective learning environment where students "learn by building." Additionally, students receive resume, portfolio and interview guidance preparing each student for the job search upon graduation. The admissions process consists of an online application, coding exercise, and admissions meeting. Financing and scholarships are available, and early enrollment incentives can further lower tuition for students.

Recent DigitalCrafts Reviews: Rating 4.87

all (223) reviews for DigitalCrafts →

Recent DigitalCrafts News

Read all (32) articles about DigitalCrafts →
  • DigitalCrafts Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Linux, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, Agile, REST, SQL
    Start Date August 18, 2020
    LocationHouston, Atlanta, Online, Seattle, Tampa
    The 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is the part-time version of our Full Stack Immersive Program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. Much like our Immersive Program, Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & the NERP stack, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Our curriculum is proven and our alumni have gone on to work for companies like LinkedIn, Slack, Facebook, Home Depot, Cox Communications, New York Times, and more.
    Deposit$250 (deposit eligible for financing)
    Finance tuition (including your deposit) with Sallie Mae. For more information on tuition click here.
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, setup a payment plan, or finance tuition through Sallie Mae.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    ScholarshipWomen will automatically receive a scholarship to attend our Immersive or Flex programs. If you do not qualify, we also sponsor The Builder Scholarship awarded to applicants with inspiring stories and goals.
    August 18, 2020 - Online
    October 20, 2020 - Houston
    November 17, 2020 - Houston
    December 8, 2020 - Houston
    November 17, 2020 - Seattle
  • DigitalCrafts Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, SQL, Python
    Start Date September 8, 2020
    LocationHouston, Atlanta, Online, Tampa
    This 16-week intensive program is for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins and outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more. Javascript, Node.js & the NERP stack encompass some of the most cutting-edge technologies today and are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Python is an in-demand and versatile programming language widely used in both software development (Instagram, for example) & the ever-growing field of data analytics. Our curriculum is proven and our graduates have been hired at great companies like Home Depot, New York Times, Car & Driver, LiveAction, Soltech, Market America, Kredible, Piksel, Greater Sum, Narwhal Digital, RiskAlyze, Army of Bees, BridalLive, Liaison Technologies, and more.
    Deposit$250 (eligible for financing)
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, finance tuition through Sallie Mae, or enroll in an income share agreement.
    September 8, 2020 - Online
    September 8, 2020 - Tampa
    October 12, 2020 - Tampa
    November 9, 2020 - Tampa
    December 7, 2020 - Tampa
  • DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, MVC, Agile, SQL, GitHub
    Start Date August 18, 2020
    LocationHouston, Atlanta, Online, Seattle, Tampa
    Delivered live online, the 26-Week Online Full Stack Flex Program is the part-time version of our Online Full Stack Immersive Program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. This remote-enabled class takes place Tuesday & Thursday evening and on Saturdays. Much like our Immersive Program, Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & the NERP stack, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Our curriculum is proven and our alumni have gone on to work for companies like LinkedIn, Slack, Facebook, Home Depot, Cox Communications, New York Times, and more.
    Deposit$250 (deposit eligible for financing)
    August 18, 2020 - Online
    September 22, 2020 - Online
    October 20, 2020 - Online
    November 17, 2020 - Online
    December 8, 2020 - Online
  • DigitalCrafts Online Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time)

Start Date September 8, 2020
    LocationHouston, Atlanta, Online, Seattle, Tampa
    Delivered live online, this 16-week intensive program is for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins and outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more. Javascript, Node.js & the NERP stack encompass some of the most cutting-edge technologies today and are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Python is an in-demand and versatile programming language widely used in both software development (Instagram, for example) & the ever-growing field of data analytics. Our curriculum is proven and our graduates have been hired at great companies like Home Depot, New York Times, Car & Driver, LiveAction, Soltech, Market America, Kredible, Piksel, Greater Sum, Narwhal Digital, RiskAlyze, Army of Bees, BridalLive, Liaison Technologies, and more.
    Deposit$250 (eligible for financing)
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront or finance tuition through Sallie Mae
  • Would Recommend!
    - 8/6/2020
    Logan Blackstad  User Photo
    Logan Blackstad • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at DigitalCrafts was everything I expected and more. I met go-getter collaborators in my cohort and obtained some great skills for a career change. I knew that I wanted to get into software development before starting the bootcamp and this program provided everyhting I needed to get the ball rolling. I am still currently looking for a job post-program. I would recommend the course to anyone who wants to learn to code and give it their all.
  • Nathan Orris  User Photo
    Nathan Orris • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I did a lot of research on different schools and coding bootcamps, I'm glad I settled with digitalcrafts. They are fully committed to assisting you along the journey of becoming a full stack developer and they do this in 16 weeks of coursework. The instructor is world-class the developers in residence wer wonderful and all the staff outside of the classroom we're beyond helpful. the amount of networking I have been able to do because of this school in such a short amount of time is unbelievable. I truly believe if you are around a campus you should definitely apply to go to the school, even if you aren't they offer it digitally. When I signed up it was for in-person Monday through Friday 9 to 5 however we all know the events going on in the world so that changed. With that said I am utterly amazed at their ability to structure a digital course out of what has always been in person with little to no notice at all. They pulled it off and I'm sure they had no planning for this I head of Time. Any school that can still deliver on their commitments after being thrown a blocker like that is a school worth going to.
  • Princeton  User Photo
    Princeton • Jr. Security Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    DC is one of the best decisions i've ever made. Everyone from the staff to the alumni is welcoming and helpful. Be ready to work hard from day one. This is not a cookie cutter tutorial. I am so glad I took this leap into tech it has changed my life.
  • K. Wiley  User Photo
    K. Wiley • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I enrolled in the DigitalCrafts Flex Program, I was a little apprehensive because I was new to coding and currently employed. I was worried about the time that would be needed to learn the DigitalCrafts coding curriculum. After signing up and starting the program, I soon realized that my instructors and the DigitalCrafts staff gave me so much support that it made going to school and keeping my job relatively easy. I'm now a recent grad of the DigitalCrafts program and I am looking forward to using my new skills in coding to start a software design career. Well worth it!
  • Amy R.  User Photo
    Amy R. • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    This is a difficult review to write, because COVID really wrecked things for everyone. I joined the immersive in-person cohort in Houston, and classes began at the end of March 2020. I learned a lot. I feel like I can really call myself a coder now, apply for positions, and contribute meaningfully toward projects. I am glad I went through this program. I made several friends and I am really a part of the developer community.

All that being said, so many things went wrong because of COVID. We could not attend classes in-person, which was about 80% of the reason I chose this bootcamp and quit my job to go with immersive. I wanted to be immersed! The building was modern and inspiring. I knew I needed that focus and that environment and the support of others. But because that didn't work out, we adapted. Instead, classes were held Monday-Friday on Zoom, with a lecture in the morning and exercises around noon.

DigitalCrafts did an amazing job keeping us all informed leading up to the beginning of classes. An email was sent out several weeks beforehand explaining that classes were moving online temporarily, and we had the contact information of the campus Operations Manager and CEO. They killed it, really. As we got closer to the start date, they kept us informed and updated and the process of getting everything started in this unexpected and new format was handled really well. We were informed throughout the weeks when the expected return to in-person classes would be, and when that was delayed.

My instructor was, obviously, meant to teach an immersive cohort where we would be together for hours on end and learning. Their teaching style just didn't translate well to the Zoom format. It was really hard for me to code along with the lecture. Some people were able to manage it, but I could never do it. I would miss some words, a line of code, a switch to another file. This killed my progress. The lectures were recorded and I was able to watch them later in the evening (they were posted automatically around 5pm). I would watch the lecture and code along, pausing and rewinding, coding, pausing, rewinding, etc. We had two teaching assistants (called DIRs) the whole time, and they were great about answering questions while we worked on exercises in the afternoon. The instructor was always available to come into the Zoom breakout rooms and assist, as well.

I wish I felt like I could leave a higher star rating, because I know DigitalCrafts did a lot to work with the hot mess that has been the past few months. For the amount of money I took out as a private student loan, however, I just can't say that I feel I got my money's worth. I took the loan out expecting an in-person immersive experience, and I definitely did not get that.

My advice would be: if you're comfortable doing all online classes, then this is a good bootcamp and you will be happy with your coding skills after attending. Make sure you know your learning style and that it will be a good fit with online classes. I do not think the price for in-person immersive and online immersive should be the same. They are vastly different experiences. I'm not able to say how things would have gone differently had we be able to attend in-person, but I've talked with several former students and they all had very good experiences. The feedback I always got was how much the camaraderie made an impact on their experience. The bonding through mutual suffering (because you are going to go on a roller coaster of stress and happiness and accomplishment and frustration) is a big part of being in a cohort.

If you are like me and need that in-person experience, I would advise you to wait until you feel safe going to in-person classes and then sign up for DigitalCrafts. I really wish things could have gone differently, but these 16 weeks have taught me so much about flexibility and perseverance. That has been a very valuable lesson in itself.
  • David Cuero  User Photo
    David Cuero • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prior to attending Digital Crafts, I had very little programming experience. You get what you put into it but for me it was worth every penny. I attended the from March until July 2020. 16 weeks is not a long time and I find that a bootcamp is best for structure, networking, building projects that will ultimately help you in landing a job.
    This program is not for thoroughly understanding algorithms, data structures or OOP concepts. It’s more hands-on getting you to build code rather than learning Computer Science concepts.
    Honestly, the material I learn at DC was not unique, I was told many times by different people that I could learn everything I learned at the cohort at home, which ironically due to the COVID-19 pandemic I did but through remote learning at Digital Crafts.
    The difference between self-learning online and attending Digital Crafts was structure, accountability and my fellow builders in the cohort. Assignments and projects have due dates, you must work in teams for projects and there is a sense of camaraderie. All these things kept me on track and responsible, an element that is missing from self-learning (depending on the person).
    Boot camps take a lot of commitment. If you’re thinking Digital Crafts does everything, they don’t. They give you tools to be successful; they offer you all the help you could want and more. Class starts at 9am but class does not end at 4pm. You must commit to reading, practicing and watch videos. Take other tutorials to find a way to understand what you have learned. Otherwise, you’re cheating yourself.
    Class is fast paced; you get 1-2 days on a topic and then you move on to the next. To be successful I would suggest using google and stack overflow, these will be invaluable as you go along in the cohort.
    The Instructor (Azam) was very personable and full of knowledge but he was also a real person. He let us know as developers you won't know everything; it's almost impossible to. You will experience Imposter Syndrome, and eventually you'll get over it. It's normal.
    Even today I'm still googling, still asking questions on Stack overflow and I'm researching new technologies.
    Digital Crafts will teach you how to code, how to interact with other developers and most importantly network. Something learning online for free can’t provide to you.

Thursday, Jul 23 2020
    Hi David, thanks for leaving a review! You're right that you get out of a bootcamp what you put into it. We can see that you've taken that message to heart, and it shows in the way you're taking initiative to keep learning, asking questions and networking. We're excited about what the future holds for you!
  • Zakaria  User Photo
    Zakaria • Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I really enjoyed my time learning at DigitalCrafts. I believe that the reason why they are rated so highly it's because they are very organized and they always excited for any kind of support.
    Thursday, Jul 23 2020
    Thank you for the feedback, Zakaria! We're glad you feel supported and want you to know that in addition to ongoing electives, you can reach out to our team for help with a current or future job search at any time.
  • Excellent
    - 6/19/2020
    Zach  User Photo
    Zach • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    DigitalCrafts was an excellent learning experience. It was a like drinking from a fire hose at times with they amount of new information you have to take in at once, but they maintained an emphasis on what will help you succeed at your first job. This is the highest praise I can give. Based on the skill I acquired at DigitalCrafts I was able to sit down at my new job and immediately contribute to the project in a meaningful way.
    Thursday, Jul 23 2020
    We appreciate your feedback! We work hard to give you the skills to hit the ground running at your first job, and we're so glad to hear that you're off to a great start.
  • Eddie  User Photo
    Eddie • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I graduated from DigitalCrafts over 2 years ago. My web development position was put on hold indefinitely as a result of the pandemic, and I reached out to Jake (CEO/Co-Founder) and Angela (Career Advisor). Within a day, I had multiple interviews, and a week later, I accepted a new position! I strongly recommend this program to anyone of any background.
    Response From: Jake Hadden of DigitalCrafts
    Title: CEO
    Friday, Jul 24 2020
    Thanks for the review! Also, congratulations on landing your new role at Flaire as a Software Engineer! We are glad we were able to help you quickly find a new opportunity in the Atlanta area, and the Student Success Team is always here to help if you need.
  • Sean Page  User Photo
    Sean Page • Software Developer • Verified via LinkedIn
    As I write this, it has been 2 weeks since I completed the full-time onsite DigitalCrafts Full-Stack Immersion program so I am still in the process of reflecting on my experiences but I’ll do my best to share my current thoughts.  I recommend doing a lot of research and reading several reviews before committing to a boot camp or other educational platform so that you ensure you’ll get the most out of the learning experience.

Tuition

While software developer boot camps cost can vary widely, DigitalCrafts Full-Stack Immersion program seems to be competitive with other boot camps that are full-time. I attended the Houston, TX onsite program which had the benefit of an instructor, a couple of classroom DiRs (Developer in Residences who assisted the instructor and students) and I got to learn along with classmates from many different backgrounds.

Veterans

For military veterans, the VA has approved DigitalCrafts for VET TEC.  VET TEC is a government program that funds veteran job training in technology fields.  VET TEC does not subtract from your GI BILL but you are required to be GI Bill eligible to qualify for the VET TEC program. VET TEC covers the cost of tuition plus allots the veteran a monthly stipend for housing during the course of the program. Check out this link to learn more about VET TEC https://www.va.gov/education/about-gi-bill-benefits/how-to-use-benefits/vettec-high-tech-program/

Each class has a dedicated instructor who will be with you throughout your boot camp. The DiRs are former Digital Craft graduates who are very knowledgeable, helpful and understand what it means to go through a boot camp so their assistance is inviable to the classroom.  My instructor Veronica is a former NASA engineer who has many years of being a software developer which allows her to draw upon her experiences. She is also able to speak about how coding is always evolving. She goes above and beyond when it comes to helping her students set themselves up for not only classroom success but for real-world success as well. She covers the course requirements but also covers material that will help you stand out among other new software developer job seekers.

Learning Environment

If you’ve never heard of the expression, “It is like drinking from a fire hydrant.” well you have now and that is what Digital Crafts Full-Stack Immersion program is like. It is a boot camp in every sense of the word.  You will wake up with coding on the mind, spend the day learning and practicing coding fundamentals, your evenings & weekends will be filled with coding homework, going over notes, rewrite notes, watching coding videos, speaking with your classmates, etc.

I thought I knew what I was getting myself into but “Oh My God!” it was that and then some.  I know everyone's experiences will be different, but for me almost every moment of every day for the entire 16-week course I was consumed by coding.  With hindsight, I would have come into the course better prepared. There are lots of good free and low-cost coding tutorials and courses online. Being exposed to basic Command Line, Git/GitHub, Python, and JavaScript concepts would have been a saving grace because the immersion program covers a lot of information in a very short amount of time and all that information builds upon itself.  It is like being thrown in the deep part of the pool.  Sure, there are lifeguards around but having floaties on and the ability to doggie paddle are nice backups to have.

Learning Onsite (The Cannon Campus) vs Learning Online

My class cohort started in early January so we got the benefit of starting out in classrooms which for those who like to learn in person like myself, was great.

Having access to the teachers, aides, and staff in real-time is really nice. Being able to get to know your classmates in a classroom environment is something that is hard to duplicate with an online-only class. A typical DigitalCrafts day started at 9 am and ended at 4 pm. The days themselves were a mix of lecture, note-taking, coding along with the instructor on your laptop, practical application, individual and team projects, along with an hour lunch break and several small breaks throughout the day.

The campus on which DigitalCrafts is located is made up of several businesses. The main building where the classrooms are located in Houston is called The Cannon https://thecannon.com/. If you’re like me and pictured working in a place that is made up of collaborative workspaces, glass-walled offices, gaming areas, free food and drink, and overall has a cool innovative feel to it, well my friend The Cannon is the place to be.  An amazing bonus of our classrooms being located at The Cannon is that you get exposed to companies who are either based out of The Cannon or have satellite offices located there.  These companies are known to hire DigitalCrafts alumni, some of which got offers before they even completed the immersion course.

Once the Covid-19 pandemic occurred, DigitalCrafts switched our onsite learning to online learning. While this took several days for everyone to adjust, in the end, it worked out well. Why I personally think that the biggest advantages that DigitalCrafts has over other boot camps are its instructors, DiRs, students being able to learn in a classroom and being exposed daily to companies who need software developers, overall DigitalCrafts adjusted well to a situation that no one anticipated needing to make when the class original started.

Course Work

As a reminder, I’m very new to coding but DigitalCrafts curriculum seems to be pretty well thought out and it looks to cover the popular software that companies, where DigitalCrafts are located, are looking for when bringing in new software developers.

I researched several boot camps in my area and they all seem to have a slightly different mix of software being covered. I highly recommend that you do your research to make sure you are learning something that will be useful in the present and future job markets.

Areas To Improve Upon

This could be something that DigitalCrafts is in the process of working on since everyone had to adjust to the new Covid-19 world that we all find ourselves in but DigitalCrafts need more video content that students can reference. Once an instructor has covered a topic, a pre-recorded, edited version of that day’s topics, with resource links, zip files, etc... should be easily accessible to the student. While I feel that nothing can truly replace an actual instructor that students can learn from in real time, resources like these would be extremely helpful for students to refer to over lunch breaks, after school hours, on weekends, etc.

“It’s not a race” is something that I thought of often while sitting in class as information was being disseminated at my classmates and me at what felt like ludicrous speed. While there is a lot of information to be covered in a relatively short amount of time, going at a pace where students know that there will be pausing for note-taking, troubleshooting, etc... will lessen the likely hood that students have to battle between note-taking (and possibly getting behind on what the instructor is coding), following along with the code (and getting behind on note-taking) or troubleshooting a random error (and falling behind on both note-taking and whatever the instructor is covering). Students need notes to refer to later. They also need to follow along with the lecture and code that is being presented. Allowing students time to do both helps everyone.  Students will absorb information better and instructors will spend less time reteaching information that was already covered.

Final Thoughts

I recommend attending DigitalCrafts Full-Stack Immersion program. The instructors are knowable, they care about the well being of their students and want them to be successful.  The information being covered is UpToDate and in demand. The tuition is reasonable when compared to other full-time full-stack programs. The office staff is active and works for your success. The alumni are extremely active and the school is all about networking and leveraging those connections when it comes to getting you exposed to companies that are hiring. DigitalCrafts seems to be willing to adapt so that it is offering prospective, current, and former students a product that has great value. If you prepare yourself for the workload, don’t give up no matter what and be willing to learn, you will make it through the immersion program.  Companies value DigitalCrafts students as evident by how many former DigitalCrafts students are current software developers and engineers.

I hope this writeup and review helps. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about what it was like going to DigitalCrafts. Stay learning, flexible in thought, and Semper Fi!

Sean -
  • Alex Fisher  User Photo
    Alex Fisher • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Let me start off by saying that everything you read online about bootcamps comes from personal experiences and does not reflect your experience.

This is my experience with DigitalCrafts in Houston.

I came from the business world where you have to always be 2 steps ahead. Development requires extensive attention to detail and you always have to be in the now. Veronica our instructor taught us to not only code as developers but to think, act and reason as developers.

All of the DigitalCrafts staff are here for the students and the connections that are built between current students, alumni and the staff is far better than I've seen in other sectors. The instructors are all professionals. There was never a moment that I felt I couldn't ask a question from an instructor even if they had no affiliation with my cohort. Josh helped my team on our capstone project extensively ,as we developed with Angular and that is his area of expertise. However, there are only a certain few individuals that we cross paths with that make an impression on us that lasts forever . Veronica is one of the few for me. So if you're looking to start .. wait for her. (My only bias statement).

I've had mentors, professors and bosses who I learned from and to this day use those lessons in my everyday life. Veronica leaves no rock unturned no question unanswered. From the moment you walk into that classroom nervous and anxious on day one she accepts you for who you are and you are her child until the moment you graduate where she has to let you spread your wings and roam free because she knows that your able to succeed.

My class started in the classroom but ended in quarentine. I will say that it is much harder to learn online than it is in class. Not only do you feel like a programmer in class. DC in The Cannon make you feel like you're on the set of silicon Valley. Between all the start up, the complimentary redbulls and lunches. It definitely feels different from other careers.

The experience is incredible,  the work is hard but nothing worth while is easy.

Digital Crafts will not make you the next Zuckerberg, You will still be you. What DC will do for you is help you build a foundation of knowledge that you can build on top of to be the next BEST YOU.

• Karley  User Photo
    Karley • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    DigitalCrafts helped me make a career change, and while it was a tough journey, the staff there helped to guide me in the right direction (whether that be a debug issue, career advice, new tech, industry experience, etc.).  They will not teach you everything and you will need to put in work (either in class or after) to really get the concepts, but if you put in the effort, you will absolutely come out the other end a qualified junior developer.  It's the classic trope of you only get out what you put in.

Additional note: my immersive class had to go remote about halfway through the course due to COVID-19 but I commend the DigitalCrafts team for how they handled the situation.  The staff and instructor quickly and professionally adjusted the typical in-class plan, and the course was able to continue as close to normal as it could have!

DigitalCrafts Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at DigitalCrafts, 94% graduated. 75% of graduates were job-seeking and 80% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $70,000. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 133 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Outcomes include only students in the Full Stack Immersive program.

Note: Apprenticeships, internships and contract roles counted as a single pool. We do not collect data regarding short-term, part-time or freelance employment.