digitalcrafts-logo

DigitalCrafts

Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Online, Tampa

DigitalCrafts

DigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time software development and UX design bootcamps both online and in-person in hybrid learning. Online classes are streamed in real time with live instruction creating a collaborative learning environment for all students. On-site campuses in Atlanta, Houston, Tampa, and Seattle are open to local students who wish to learn with on-site teaching assistants and a community of peers. DigitalCrafts has graduated hundreds of successful engineers since 2015, transforming aspiring developers into full-stack software engineers with cutting-edge skillsets and polished portfolios.

At DigitalCrafts, each program’s curriculum is adapted to the changing needs of the market so students gain the skills that employers are looking for right now. The curriculum is crafted with beginners in mind, and combines live, online instruction with hands-on exercises and projects that effectively cater to all learning styles. Students are supported along the way by instructors with years of industry experience and a team that genuinely cares about each student’s success, along with TAs and a Student Success team dedicated to helping students land the job upon graduation.

Students will graduate with a polished resume, an established online presence, and the opportunity for mock interview practice. With DigitalCrafts’ exclusive elective workshops, students will learn additional skills and hear from employees at companies like Google and Mailchimp. Students also gain access to DigitalCrafts’ ever-growing Employer Network — a collection of companies, large and small, who hire for the skills that we teach.

DigitalCrafts is proud to offer a $1MM You Belong in Tech scholarship fund, providing automatic scholarships to all Black, Latinx and women students, no essay required.

With education at its core and a vast network of skilled engineers and alumni, DigitalCrafts also offers premier software staffing services and corporate training solutions, specializing in reskilling and up-skilling modern technology teams.

Recent DigitalCrafts Reviews: Rating 4.85

all (307) reviews for DigitalCrafts →

Recent DigitalCrafts News

Read all (41) articles about DigitalCrafts →
  • DigitalCrafts Cybersecurity (Full-Time)

Start Date November 1, 2021
    LocationAustin, Dallas, Tampa, Online, Houston, Atlanta
    Our full-time Cybersecurity Bootcamp kicks off in November 2021. In this program, you will attend lectures and engage with hands-on lab content, designed to teach you the tools you need to do the job. We will also get you ready to take the CompTIA Security+ exam, dedicating the final 2 weeks to preparation for the industry-standard exam. Security+ is the most highly sought-after industry certification by employers for entry-level security positions, and all DigitalCrafts Cyber students receive test materials (including practice test) and graduate with the test scheduled and voucher in hand. We'll cover hardware and operating systems, network, programming literacy, offensive and defensive security operations, in addition to Security+ preparation. You will learn Pen Test Execution Standard (PTES) and Metasploit software, along with web enumeration tools, network security models, malware testing and more. This class is taught online, live, by a seasoned instructor with years of real-world experience.
    Deposit$250 refundable deposit
    You may finance your tuition (including your deposit) with Sallie Mae. Learn more about tuition payment options on our website.
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront or finance tuition.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts. Pilot cohort tuition discounted to 12,000 for limited time (15,950 for future cohorts)
    ScholarshipOur You Belong In Tech Scholarship is a $1MM fund that automatically offers partial scholarships to Black, Latinx and women students, no essay required.
    November 1, 2021 - Online
    April 18, 2022 - Online
  • DigitalCrafts UX Design (Full-Time)

HTML, User Experience Design, CSS
    Start Date September 7, 2021
    LocationAustin, Dallas, Tampa, Online, Houston, Atlanta
    Our full-time UX design program kicks off in September of 2021, and we're offering special pricing of $10,000 for our first cohort! In this program, you'll learn the foundations of UX design, graduating in 14 weeks with a new skill set, a polished portfolio and the career prep you need to help you land the job after graduation. You will learn UX design fundamentals, information architecture, user stories, UI design, interaction design, programming literacy, and design leadership. Throughout the course, you'll also learn how to do user research, build personas and how to create user journeys, in addition to site mapping and mental modeling. You'll also learn about usability testing, wireframes and accessibility, plus we'll teach you how to put your work together in a way that ensures a smooth handoff to the developers who will build your designs in your next job as a UX designer. Each module includes a project that you'll build either on your own or in a group. This class is taught online, live, by a seasoned instructor with years of real-world experience.
    September 7, 2021 - Online
    January 24, 2022 - Online
  • DigitalCrafts Web Development (Full-time)

Start Date July 6, 2021
    LocationAustin, Dallas, Tampa, Online, Houston, Atlanta
    This online 16-week intensive program is for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins and outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more. Javascript, Node.js & the NERP stack encompass some of the most cutting-edge technologies today and are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Python is an in-demand and versatile programming language widely used in both software development (Instagram, for example) & the ever-growing field of data analytics. You can learn from wherever you are, whether that's at home, at our locations or somewhere else. This class is taught online, live, by a seasoned instructor with years of real-world experience. We understand that not everyone has an ideal setting to learn at home, so students who live near one of our locations may stream class on-site. Our graduates have received job offers from companies large and small, including Slack, the New York Times, The Home Depot, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Big Nerd Ranch and more.
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront or finance tuition.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner or Intermediate
    July 6, 2021 - Tampa
    August 2, 2021 - Tampa
    July 6, 2021 - Houston
    August 2, 2021 - Houston
  • DigitalCrafts Web Development (Part-time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Linux, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, Agile, SQL, REST, GitHub
    Start Date July 20, 2021
    LocationAustin, Dallas, Tampa, Online, Houston, Atlanta
    The online 26-Week Web Development program is the part-time version of our full-time program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. Students learn the ins and outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full-stack web development projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & the NERP stack, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. You can learn from wherever you are, whether that's at home, at our locations or somewhere else. This class is taught online, live, by a seasoned instructor with years of real-world experience. We understand that not everyone has an ideal setting to learn at home, so students who live near one of our locations may stream class on-site. Our graduates have received job offers from companies large and small, including Slack, the New York Times, The Home Depot, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Big Nerd Ranch and more.
    Deposit$250 refundable deposit
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront or finance tuition. Installment plans are available for our part-time programs.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner or Intermediate
  • Best Decision
    - 6/11/2021
    Clarence Saxby  User Photo
    Clarence Saxby • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Deciding to attend DigitalCrafts' Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp was hands down one of the best decisions I have made for my career. I tried for months to self-study before taking on the program, but lacked the guidance that DigitalCrafts was able to provide me. Because of them, I am now more equipped and ready to take on this new journey with my career! And a major thanks to my amazing instructor Azam for always pushing us past our comfortable zone.
  • Layton Avery  User Photo
    Layton Avery • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    DigitalCrafts teaches you cutting edge skills needed to get a job as a software developer. The curriculum, instructors, and class delivery is impeccable. I learned so much, but most importantly, I learned how to learn. I’m glad that I decided to switch careers and apply. I thoroughly enjoyed going to class, and my classmates were some of the brightest people I’ve ever met. Further, I was hired by a tech company less than two weeks after graduating. I highly recommend DigitalCrafts coding bootcamp!
  • William Ezrine  User Photo
    William Ezrine • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently graduated from DigitalCrafts' 16 week long Full Stack Web Development course. The course can be challenging, but when you are supported by some of the best instruction out there, you will be amazed at what you can learn. My instructor, Mohammad Azam, was both highly skilled in software development and instruction. If you are looking for a school that will teach you highly sought after skills, and more importantly, how to learn, DigitalCrafts is your top option!
    - 5/6/2021
    Andres Icedo  User Photo
    Andres Icedo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had no experience prior to DigitalCrafts and my experience was great! The curriculum is based on in-demand technologies that I feel are going to help me find a job soon. This is a bootcamp, so there will be times where you may feel like you're taking in too much information, but for the most part, I would say that's completely normal and I didn't feel like that most of the time.
  • Best Bootcamp!
    - 5/4/2021
    Jake Luecke  User Photo
    Jake Luecke • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended DigitalCrafts unsure of if this would be enough to allow to break into an industry that seemed out of reach for me, but after attending the 16 week bootcamp I feel more than prepared to enter the job market and get myself a job. The teachers and career success staff are fantastic and do everything in their power to ensure that you have what you need to succeed out in the real world. i can't recommend this place enough!
  • Kimberly Long  User Photo
    Kimberly Long • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I chose to go to DigitalCrafts because I knew a few successful people who came out fo the program. The program is fast paced. Once it starts , you hit the ground running. Some people need more time than others on extra studying , especially the prep before starting the program. I suggest anyone going to DigitalCrafts thoroughly go through the prerequisite work before starting. You'll have a much easier time where you can use the full potential of the program. The teachers are extremely knowledgable and want you to succeed. Veronica was the name of my teacher and she was so impressive and so engaging. They have Developers In Residence , to help through out the classes and mentorships for those seeking extra help. Not to mention after hours help for when you need it.
    After graduation there are learning tools and LOTS of help in the job search. They really want you to SUCCEED!
  • Andrea Myers  User Photo
    Andrea Myers • Software Engineer • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had a great experience at Digital Crafts. I self-taught for a while and learned a lot but had no direction as to how to apply and connect the different things I was learning. At DC I learned how all these different languages and frameworks work together and got a really well-rounded understanding of software development. My instructor, Veronica, was really great and SO knowledgeable. I made some really great friendships with my classmates and got very comfortable working in teams on projects and pair programming - a very valuable skill when looking for jobs down the road. Highly recommend!
  • Worth it!
    - 4/1/2021
    John Nutter  User Photo
    John Nutter • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I really enjoyed the DigitalCrafts experience. Great instructors providing a solid foundational course. I left feeling confident about my ability to code as a developer. Highly recommended!
  • Jason W.  User Photo
    Jason W. • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have a background in construction and building, but had no experience in software. After attending DigitalCrafts online bootcamp I came out confident in the job market and with a tool belt filled with the latest cutting edge technologies and languages! My instructors really cared about my success in the course and were always willing to stay after hours to make sure I wasn't lost. Don't get me wrong, bootcamps are really hard, especially for someone with no background in software, but it's not impossible. DigitalCrafts is there to help you navigate through your new way of thinking in the tech world and will do everything in their power to ensure you are well prepared for the job search after.
  • William Thompson  User Photo
    William Thompson • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Overall a great and challenging experience. Coding in itself can be very daunting and seem almost impossible to figure out, yet over my 26 weeks at digital crafts I learned not only how to code but how to keep learning. The teachers were knowledgeable and human, by that I mean they understood that we have our own lives and can't always make time to code.
  • Well worth it
    - 3/5/2021
    Andrew Bell  User Photo
    Andrew Bell • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I just graduated from the online flex full stack bootcamp.  Was pretty good.  I'm definitely a better developer now than when I started (I already work in the field), and they provide a lot of support for job search.  Would recommend.

DigitalCrafts Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at DigitalCrafts, 94% graduated. 75% of graduates were job-seeking and 80% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $70,000. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 133 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Outcomes include only students in the Full Stack Immersive program.

Note: Apprenticeships, internships and contract roles counted as a single pool. We do not collect data regarding short-term, part-time or freelance employment.