turing-college-logo

Turing College

Average Rating4.88
16 Reviews
2 Courses

Turing College offers a 24-48 week, online Data Science bootcamp. While this is a supervised and peer-to-peer program, the bootcamp is flexible and can be completed at the student’s own pace. The curriculum covers data wrangling with Python, SQL for data analysis, and machine learning. Students may also opt-in for instruction in deep learning, including Computer Vision, NLP, and TensorFlow. Students will work with hiring partners on real-world projects for their po...

16 Turing College Reviews

• Kasparas Karalius
    Data Analyst • Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Apr 03, 2022

Alternative to masters degree

Peer-to-peer sessions, self-paced learning, and daily standups with industry experts are decisive factors of Turing College. I started this course with zero programming experience and today I am full-time data analyst. Thus, I recommend Turing College for anyone who wishes to jump start their data career!
  • Funmi Somoye
    Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Mar 09, 2022

Strategy Consultant

Turing College gives a one-of-a-kind hands-on experience. I enjoyed Turing College What I love the most about my experience was having access to people better skilled than I was for questions and mentoring. I loved the fact that it is a community of learners, so you do not easily get discouraged as most likely happens when studying alone. I also loved the soft skills work shops. It brought in so much light to my personality, and I saw room for improvement in various areas. I loved that t...
  • Deividas Butkus
    Data Analyst
    Mar 03, 2022

Great and fast way to kickstart a career in the data field

I highly recommend the Data Science course for anyone wishing to land a job in the data field. I started the course having only some knowledge of statistics and being completely fresh at programming but it all went fine and I work as a data analyst now. What I liked the most is that the curriculum contains all the necessary information needed to get a first job in the data world. The material is up to date, all in one place, and relevant for practical tasks. Those practical tasks, by the...
  • Kristina
    Data Analyst • Student • Online
    Feb 11, 2022

The best

Turing College really exceeded my expectations. Community, learning material and help you get in your data science journey creates perfect environment for a beginner in this field like me.
  • Edvard S
    Student • Data Science • Online
    Verified by GitHub
    Feb 02, 2022

Student

As for the complete beginner, Turing College helped me find my path. They helped me at all stages of my studies. In addition to strong material and top-notch senior team leaders, Turing College helped me create new connections, introduced me to different people with different work experiences. I like that they are constantly developing and paying attention to the needs and suggestions of students.  At Turing College, I don't feel like there's any hierarchy, and I think that's one of the ...
  • Rukayat Adesoye
    Data Analyst • Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Jan 29, 2022

Turing College

Turing College is good for anyone wanting to kick start their journey in the data field (both data analysis and data science). The curriculum is tailored towards learner centered with best senior projects reviewers.
  • Karolina Miniotaite
    Business data analyst • Student • Data Analytics • Online
    Dec 08, 2022

12 out of 10!

Three things why I recommend studying at Turing College:
    - Really well build, thorough curriculum  and the semi self-paced model that makes it easier to  combine studies with other life responsibilities.
    - COMMUNITY COMMUNITY COMUNITY - from peers to administration, everyone is eager to lend you a helping hand, which at least for me, creates a very motivating environment.
    - Turing supports you all the way - from studies to landing a job and prepares you for the real world :)
  • Raminta Burinskiene
    Junior Data Analyst • Graduate • Data Analytics • Online
    Dec 05, 2022

Best platform for self- paced learning

I’m glad that I decided to choose Turing College for data analytics studies, besides from high quality training material, real case studies and valuable feedback, I got a lot of support when I entered a job market. With a help of awesome staff from TC, I started a new career as a junior data analyst.
  • Gintautas
    Data Engineer • Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Mar 16, 2022

Highly recommend

My experience while studying at Turing College was great and I could definitely recommend it to others who seek career in Data Science world. Here I found like-minded people who inspired and motivated to keep pushing forward. Turing college have quite flexible study system and it encourage students to make personal projects. I used this opportunity and got important feedback which boosted my knowledge on topics that I wanted to know better.

• Abimbola
    Data Scientist • Student • Data Science • Online
    Feb 02, 2022

Excellent Content

I will definitely do it again in a heartbeat. It is worth the time and effort. The courses are tailored to meet real-life data science demands in the industries. Turing College allows you to learn at your own pace and includes hand-on exercises that are being corrected by current industry experts.You are also not alone in finding a job. The TC team also helps you build soft skills that make one employable. The daily stand-ups are designed in such a way that it adapts to the sc...
  • Linda Oranya
    Dat Scientist • Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Jan 31, 2022

Data Science at Turing College

One thing I loved most about the course is the help you get from the community, the mentors and peers. It is not only aimed at your technical and hard skills but also your soft skills. I will recommend this course to anyone who wants to have in-depth knowledge in the data field.
  • Ifeoma Okoh
    Data Scientist • Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Jan 31, 2022

Great place to get started on your data journey

The program has been rewarding in every sense of it. I learned both hard skill and soft skills and the community was the best as they helped me in my journey. The study buddy, daily standups, STL and peer corrections are my best qualities about Turing College.

Turing College Alumni Outcomes

Recent Turing College News

Jess Feldman
Published January 31, 2022
Course Report · January 2021 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup 2022 started strong with a $525M acquisition of a bootcamp-adjacent company and a $10M grant from Melinda French Gates. We continued to see stamps of approval on bootcamps from government and workforce development organizations, and a major indication from the Department of Labor about registered apprenticeships. Find out how codi...