Turing College offers a 24-48 week, online Data Science bootcamp. While this is a supervised and peer-to-peer program, the bootcamp is flexible and can be completed at the student’s own pace. The curriculum covers data wrangling with Python, SQL for data analysis, and machine learning. Students may also opt-in for instruction in deep learning, including Computer Vision, NLP, and TensorFlow. Students will work with hiring partners on real-world projects for their portfolios. Students can receive support from senior team leads and daily meetings in small groups of other bootcamp members.
Turing College is designed for those with prior experience in statistics and programming, including software developers, analysts, and finance professionals, though all professional and academic backgrounds are welcome. Prerequisites for Turing College bootcamp include at least 15 hours per week to dedicate to studies, a stable internet connection, working microphone and camera, active coding experience in a general-purpose programming language, and enough knowledge to feel comfortable with basic probabilities and statistics.
Turing College students will receive career counseling services including training and workshops with career specialists and job interview simulations.
Scholarships may be available for Turing College students who meet criteria to become a Junior Team Lead.
Recent Turing College Reviews: Rating 4.85
Recent Turing College News
- SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Data Science, Data Analytics
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week48 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost €4,740 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe curriculum covers data wrangling with Python, SQL for data analysis, and machine learning. Students may also opt-in for instruction in deep learning, including Computer Vision, NLP, and TensorFlow. Students will work with hiring partners on real-world projects for their portfolios. Students can receive support from senior team leads and daily meetings in small groups of other bootcamp members. While this is a supervised and peer-to-peer program, the bootcamp is flexible and can be completed at the student’s own pace. Students typically complete the bootcamp within 24-48 weeks.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Payment plans are available. Scholarship Scholarships are available.
Minimum Skill Level Turing College is designed for those with prior experience in statistics and programming, including software developers, analysts, and finance professionals, though all professional and academic backgrounds are welcome. Placement Test No Interview No
Turing College Reviews
13 reviews sorted by:
- Alternative to masters degree- 4/3/2022Kasparas Karalius • Data Analyst • Graduate • Course: Data Science • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInPeer-to-peer sessions, self-paced learning, and daily standups with industry experts are decisive factors of Turing College. I started this course with zero programming experience and today I am full-time data analyst. Thus, I recommend Turing College for anyone who wishes to jump start their data career!
- Strategy Consultant- 3/9/2022Funmi Somoye • Graduate • Course: Data Science • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInTuring College gives a one-of-a-kind hands-on experience. I enjoyed Turing College What I love the most about my experience was having access to people better skilled than I was for questions and mentoring. I loved the fact that it is a community of learners, so you do not easily get discouraged as most likely happens when studying alone. I also loved the soft skills work shops. It brought in so much light to my personality, and I saw room for improvement in various areas. I loved that they also gave tools for self improvement. My interaction with the staff was always nice, and they were super friendly. The Con would be if you like traditional-style of learning, like in universities, you may not like Turing College. Also, you have to learn everything, so you can't be mistakenly lazy.
- Deividas Butkus • Data Analyst • Verified via LinkedInI highly recommend the Data Science course for anyone wishing to land a job in the data field. I started the course having only some knowledge of statistics and being completely fresh at programming but it all went fine and I work as a data analyst now. What I liked the most is that the curriculum contains all the necessary information needed to get a first job in the data world. The material is up to date, all in one place, and relevant for practical tasks. Those practical tasks, by the way, are rated by true industry professionals during corrections, so you also have an opportunity both to practice presentation skills and to learn from the best in the industry. This is what makes Turing College special.
- The best- 2/11/2022Kristina • Data Analyst • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- As for the complete beginner, Turing College helped me find my path. They helped me at all stages of my studies. In addition to strong material and top-notch senior team leaders, Turing College helped me create new connections, introduced me to different people with different work experiences. I like that they are constantly developing and paying attention to the needs and suggestions of students. At Turing College, I don't feel like there's any hierarchy, and I think that's one of the most incredible things.
- Turing College- 1/29/2022Rukayat Adesoye • Data Analyst • Graduate • Course: Data Science • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Highly recommend- 3/16/2022Gintautas • Data Engineer • Graduate • Course: Data Science • Campus: OnlineMy experience while studying at Turing College was great and I could definitely recommend it to others who seek career in Data Science world. Here I found like-minded people who inspired and motivated to keep pushing forward. Turing college have quite flexible study system and it encourage students to make personal projects. I used this opportunity and got important feedback which boosted my knowledge on topics that I wanted to know better.
- Excellent Content- 2/2/2022Abimbola • Data Scientist • Student • Course: Data Science • Campus: OnlineI will definitely do it again in a heartbeat. It is worth the time and effort. The courses are tailored to meet real-life data science demands in the industries. Turing College allows you to learn at your own pace and includes hand-on exercises that are being corrected by current industry experts.You are also not alone in finding a job. The TC team also helps you build soft skills that make one employable. The daily stand-ups are designed in such a way that it adapts to the scrum framework and prepares you on how meetings are done in the tech world.
- Data Science at Turing College- 1/31/2022Linda Oranya • Dat Scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science • Campus: OnlineOne thing I loved most about the course is the help you get from the community, the mentors and peers. It is not only aimed at your technical and hard skills but also your soft skills. I will recommend this course to anyone who wants to have in-depth knowledge in the data field.
- Great place to get started on your data journey- 1/31/2022Ifeoma Okoh • Data Scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science • Campus: OnlineThe program has been rewarding in every sense of it. I learned both hard skill and soft skills and the community was the best as they helped me in my journey. The study buddy, daily standups, STL and peer corrections are my best qualities about Turing College.
- Good kickstart for a data career!- 1/31/2022Romanas G • Data Engineer • Graduate • Course: Data Science • Campus: OnlineI have decided to shift my career from Web Development to Data Science. Somehow Turing College ads showed up in my Instagram, one thing led to another and here I am, having completed the Turing College course and landed a new job within a year. They have a self-paced learning structure so everyone can go as fast (or slow) as they like. Overall - highly recommended to those who are looking for a new career.
- Launchpad for my data science career- 1/31/2022Adeyinka J. Oresanya • Data manager • Graduate • Course: Data Science • Campus: OnlineStudying at Turing College was the best thing to happen to my data science career. I went from basic knowledge of programming to writing production-quality code in 6 months. I have increased theoretical and practical knowledge of machine learning, and greater confidence in presenting my work, as a result of the standups and corrections held by Senior Team Leads, who are top professionals in the industry. I am now more confident to take on a data science role in an organisation.