Admission is open to all. To apply for the bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.
Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.78
Recent Nucamp News
- April 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- From Music Teaching to Tech: Why Nic Chose Nucamp
- March 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- SQL, Scrum, Quality Assurance Testing, Python, GitHub, Git, Django, DevOps, Data Structures, Cloud Computing, Algorithms
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week16 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,480 Class size 12 Location Tacoma, Spokane, Bellingham, Marysville, Hybrid (Online & In-person), Seattle, Dallas, San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. PaulLearn to build robust applications using Python and SQL, deploy them to all 3 clouds. Be skills-ready as a Backend Python developer in 16 weeks.
Deposit 370 FinancingClimb Credit Tuition Plans 4 total payments Refund / Guarantee Yes as per refund policy Scholarship Yes see https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
Minimum Skill Level Computer Literacy Placement Test No Interview No
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week17 Weeks
Deposit 370 FinancingNucamp Fair Student Agreement
Tuition Plans $8/month while graduating Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week22 Weeks
Deposit 376 FinancingNucamp Fair Student Agreement
Tuition Plans $10/month while graduating Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
Deposit 349 Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
1152 reviews sorted by:
- Excellent.- 9/16/2021Lindsey H • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via GitHubI've been through a lot of different online courses, including Thinkful. I was so excited to start Nucamp because of the affordability and the syllabus looked like something that could actually be accomplished and not a bunch of coursework without the extra resources and any help, if necessary. You really do have to stay motivated throughout and keep yourself on topic.
I really loved going through the bootstrap course! It was a new thing for me - since I've never attempted Bootstrap on my own. The course was affordable and I felt that since the classes were smaller, it was geared more towards each student's progress. The instructor, Olivia, was amazing as well. I definitely enjoyed the past 5 weeks going through it.
I can't wait to start React in a couple of weeks.
- Boost of confidence that I needed- 9/13/2021LK • Student • Course: Back End, SQL, and DevOps Development with Python • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via LinkedInAs someone who has both a learning disability and struggles with ADHD, this was the first time I successfully finished a course. I genuinely believe that if someone like me can learn anyone can learn. I never thought I'd ever be able to learn how to code because I struggled for years trying to stay motivated. Albeit, I am still working my way through the Back End, SQL, and DevOps program, the feeling of overcoming the fundamental hump feels good. NuCamp's structured classes, supportive community, and instructors helped motivate me to stay on track with the course and not give up. Lessons are broken down into chunks so it's easier to understand and digest. If you run into issues, classmates and instructors will jump in to assist and provide guidance.I specifically picked this program because it was budget friendly and it offered the structure that I needed to be successful. Something people have to realize when they sign up for coding bootcamps in general is there are no shortcuts or magic bullet for learning. You have to have realistic expectations going in so you don't set yourself up for failure. You learn through practice and having a supportive community helps. Ultimately, your success lies heavily on your own efforts and motivation.When taking the course there is an expectation that majority of your time will be self-study and lots of practice using multiple resources both in-house and out. I truly believe this NuCamp's bootcamp gave me a boost of confidence that I needed to work towards my career goals and projects. I am ecstatic about working on personal projects and can't wait to learn more. I highly recommend this program to those who want to learn coding, but lack the confidence or support.
- Great school, Great Environment- 9/11/2021Zachary Savoury • Student • Course: Back End, SQL, and DevOps Development with Python • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via GitHubWhat led me to enroll in NuCamp was the opportunity to reskill myself and get a job that I desired. I believe this was a good decision since Nucamp is giving me an environment to push myself in and has taught me fundamentals that I would otherwise have overlooked in my self-learning.
- HTML, CSS, JS for beginners- 8/31/2021Jair Sandoval • Student • Verified via LinkedInI am currently a teacher and my family needs to make more money. I have always wanted to learning coding, and taking this step has seriously turned up the fire! It is time for a serious career change to something that is enjoyable, productive and satisfying at the same time! Taking this bootcamp has definitely put me in the right direction. I am continuing to the full stack bootcamp next.
- Steven Vallarsa • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI had been looking at Nucamp for about a year before finally taking the plunge. I'm kicking myself for not jumping in sooner. It's affordable and with a part-time schedule allows it to be fitted in a busy life. The work gets progressively more difficult within each module, but the instructors are always available and there's a Slack community with fellow students who are always ready to help you over the humps. My only criticisms would be not having enough testing to make sure you really understand the material as you're going along, and the lack of accountability with your personal projects the way there is for the course material.
- Missing piece!- 8/29/2021Meghan K. • Verified via LinkedInI enrolled in Nucamp because I had not been successful with a self-learning route for web development. Nucamp's set-up (self-learning/studying during week and interactive group workshop Saturdays) was very appealing and worked with my schedule. Also, the cost was the most affordable I have seen of any bootcamp. Turns out, enrolling was a great decision! I completed the Web Development Fundamentals bootcamp (4 weeks) and am currently waiting for the Full Stack one to start in September :) I had never interacted with other coders and aspiring web devs before, and I think this was the key that was missing! I enjoyed that it was a part of the experience, but was not full-time in-person or live. My instructor was awesome, and I really enjoyed my small group. The Slack channels were also a great asset. Overall, highly recommend. You will def have work to put in and certainly more after, but you get exposed to a lot in such a way that I felt was manageable.
- Best Decision- 8/29/2021CJ • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via LinkedIn
- Great beginner Experience- 8/29/2021Anthony • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via LinkedInMy choice for joining Nucamp was due to the fact I was interested in the basics of coding.
I looked at other boot camps, and I decided to give Nucamp a try.
I looked over the website trying to find was it a good fit for me.
Honestly, the price and curriculum were right compared to other boot camps.
I had my doubts honestly speaking, but I Signed up jumped all in.
I followed the directions. I asked questions. It was like an adventure before you know it trying to get things done, watching videos, reading, coding interacting with classmates.
I started to see things take shape, and before you know it the videos, I had watched others do on YouTube I was now doing it in the comfort of my own home.
I have come a long way in coding.
I am better at researching now and executing code.
I have a better understanding of reading errors, and all the tools I need to code.
I have been given the opportunity to learn and I was able to afford the class.
I would highly recommend anyone who wants to learn how to code to give Nucamp a try.
- Great Experience- 8/29/2021Michael • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI'm a professional tinkerer and have been learning some coding here and there. Always looking for the free or under $20 type courses. Been toying with the idea of enrolling in a coding bootcamp but that can easily put you 10-20k in debt before you get a job. I've read some income sharing agreements and those things can be scary. Now here comes Nucamp a single ad on Instagram that changed everything for me. I started looking into it and there more I searched the better it kept getting. Finally the only thing left to do was get started. My experience has been great. Great instructors, very helpful community. Content was explained really well and the weekly projects keep that pressure on so that you keep pushing yourself. If you're like me and still looking at reviews, they are true and it is a great experience.
- Front-End Development Bootcamp- 8/16/2021Mark • Graduate • Course: Front End Web and Mobile Development • Campus: Seattle • Verified via LinkedInThis was the best decision in my life! You are never too old to learn new skills.
The reason I went with Nucamp was:
1) the "Affordability" price per knowledge gained is very much worth it!
2) the "Flexibility" of the curriculum makes work/life/school more manageable for the
everyday 9 to 5 person.
3) the "NuCamp community" support through your journey is priceless!