nucamp-logo

Nucamp

Atlanta, Baltimore, Bellingham, Charleston, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Dallas, Dallas, Detroit, Irvine, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Marysville, Minneapolis, Nashville, Oakland, Online, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Spokane, St. Paul, Tacoma, Washington, Washington

Nucamp

Nucamp is a coding bootcamp that offers part-time, online programs, including Back End, SQL, DevOps with Python (16 weeks); Front End Web & Mobile Development (17 weeks); and Full Stack Web & Mobile Development (22 weeks). Nucamp also offers a 4-week introduction bootcamp that covers the fundamentals of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Nucamp is on a mission to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. The online bootcamps include both self-paced and actively mentored study, and there are no more than 15 students per class with a dedicated instructor for each cohort.

Admission is open to all 18-years and older (some states require HS graduation or GED). To enroll in a bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.

Students of the longer bootcamps are prepared for entry-level, Junior web developer jobs. Nucamp offers career services and 1:1 career coaching to bootcamp students. Nucamp also offers exclusive access to a nationwide job board tailored to Nucamp graduates.

Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.75

all (1542) reviews for Nucamp →

Recent Nucamp News

Read all (14) articles about Nucamp →
  • Back End, SQL, and DevOps with Python

LocationTacoma, Spokane, Bellingham, Marysville, Seattle, Dallas, San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    100% online. New cohorts start every 5 weeks. Learn data structures and algorithms to build robust applications with Python and SQL. Use DevOps tools and deploy to the Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google clouds. Be skills-ready as a Backend Python developer in 16 weeks.
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement, lending partners Climb Credit, Ascent
    Tuition PlansIf not financed, tuition can be divided into 5 equal monthly payments to Nucamp; no interest or financing fee. -Cost shown is "Early Bird" price for registering 2 wks prior to Bootcamp. -Regular price is $2,300.
    Refund / Guaranteehttps://www.nucamp.co/frequentlyaskedquestions; search 'refund'
    Scholarshiphttps://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelComputer Literacy
  • Front End Web and Mobile Development

CSS, Design, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, Mobile, React.js, Android, Git, iOS, User Experience Design
    LocationSan Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Bellingham, Marysville, Spokane, Tacoma, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    New cohorts start every 5 weeks. Express your Creativity and create modern web experience users and employers will love. The Front End Bootcamp will make you job-ready in 17 weeks. - Meet online Saturdays 9a-1p, with no more than 14 other students in your cohort for interactive coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 14 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from your instructor during the week in a private chat Breakdown of our 17 Week Course 1. Front-End Web UI Framework, Bootstrap In this course you will learn how to build websites that can be developed once for all screen sizes using the Bootstrap library. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. 2. Front End JavaScript Library, React In this course you will learn the #1 Javascript library for building websites: React. You will also be introduced to advanced aspects of JavaScript ES6, React Components and will develop React-Redux based applications. 3. Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native This course is where the magic happens! You will learn to update and package the responsive website built using Bootstrap and React and publish it as a true mobile application to the Apple Store or Google Play. Using React Native and the Expo SDK to access all native hardware capabilities of modern phones and tablets.
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement
    Also Climb Credit, Ascent
    Tuition PlansSee https://www.nucamp.co/financing -If not financed, tuition can be divided into 5 equal monthly payments to Nucamp; no interest or financing fee. -Cost shown is "Early Bird" price for registering 2 wks prior to Bootcamp. -Regular price is $2,300.
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML, CSS and JavaScript
    Prep WorkYou need to have a good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. We offer a 4-week course that covers this.
  • Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development

LocationSan Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Bellingham, Spokane, Tacoma, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    If you can think it you can make it. Build apps from start to finish. Become a Full Stack web developer in 22 weeks. New cohorts start every 5 weeks. As a full stack web and mobile developer you will be capable of developing beautiful and complex websites as well as high-performing mobile applications for Android and iPhone. This Bootcamp covers both front-end and back-end web development. - Meet online Saturdays 9a-1p with no more than 14 other students in your cohort for interactive coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 16 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from your instructor during the week in a private chat. In addition to learning Front-End Web UI Framework, Bootstrap, Javascript, and React you will dive further into Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native and Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB. At the end of 22 weeks you will walk away with a strong portfolio of projects that showcase your abilities and talents
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement
    https://www.nucamp.co/financing; lending partners available: Climb Credit, Ascent
    Tuition Plans-Cost shown is "Early Bird" price if registering 2 wks prior to Bootcamp -Regular price is $2,688 -If not financed, tuition can be divided into 6 equal monthly payments to Nucamp; no interest or financing fee -See https://www.nucamp.co/financing
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML, CSS and JavaScript
  • Job Hunting Bootcamp

LocationWashington, Orlando, Baltimore, St. Paul, Tacoma, Spokane, Bellingham, Marysville, Seattle, Dallas, San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Charleston, Chattanooga
    Nucamp’s Job Hunting Bootcamp is designed to guide you in today’s technology-driven job market to present yourself as a great candidate to prospective employers. - Learn tips, tools and resources that software and web developers use to better prepare their resumes, online profiles and build professional portfolios. - Learn ways to gain valuable technical experience while you are still in pursuit of your next position. - Engage with instructors and peers to practice technical and soft interviewing, white board interviews, and delivering your elevator pitch. - Exchange peer reviews under the guidance of the instructor to gain multiple perspectives and feedback on project and portfolio sites.
    Tuition Plans$229 to register + $229 when Job Hunting Bootcamp begins; this Early Bird price is good up to 2 weeks prior to start date, then Regular price is $498, payable as $249 to register + $249 when Bootcamp beings.
    Refund / Guaranteehttps://www.nucamp.co/frequentlyaskedquestions#:~:text=What%20are%20your%20cancellation%20and%20refund%20policies%3F
    Scholarshiphttps://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelTrained for entry-level software development
    Prep WorkTrained for entry-level software development in Bootcamp offered by any school, or College classes, or self-taught
  • Web Development Fundamentals

CSS, HTML, JavaScript
    LocationSan Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Tacoma, Bellingham, Spokane, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    This bootcamp will teach you the essential elements of web page development, covering HTML, CSS and JavaScript. No previous experience of these technologies is necessary. New cohorts start every 5 weeks. ​First, HTML and CSS are explored. Then the course covers the essential components of JavaScript, including variables, arrays, loops, events and functions, event control and DOM manipulation. This introduction bootcamp will help you discover if web development is for you, and give you the fundamentals to needed for further training to become a web developer.
    Tuition PlansCost shown is "Early Bird" price for registering 2 weeks or more prior to workshop start date. Regular price is $498.
    Minimum Skill LevelComputer literacy
  • Mario  User Photo
    Mario • Student Verified via GitHub
    I am currently in the construction business(Truck Driver) and i looking for a new career change, I have been looking into BootCamps and was trying to find a online (part-time) and affordable camp, Nucamp did both, very flexible and i can study on my own time. I finished web dev fundamentals and i am now in the full stack web + mobile development., Just finished the bootstrap course heading into React front end. The instructors are very helpful and nice, they take their time explaining the course. I have very little experience in web dev, and i am getting more confident in my work. Best decision I have made and coding is something that i am very passionate about now,  theres something about taking a blank page and creating a full on web page that is functioning. Take it from me if I can do it, you can too.
  • Christa C.  User Photo
    Christa C. • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I just finished the Web development fundamentals course and was initially nervous as I am changing careers after 15 years in Business Finance and HR.  My instructor was fantastic, the material was easy to follow and the support from the school staff was outstanding when needed.
  • Overall Experience:
    I signed up for this class to kinda bolster what I somewhat knew with html and css. I was very eager to get to the javascript, and I must say that my instructor had a great way of teaching and lended us a number of resources to look over in our spare time. The group setting made it fun and I'm assuming alluded to what it's actually like to work on a development team. Great cohort, and I will be continuing on to complete all nucamp's courses in its entirety.
  • So happy I did!
    - 7/20/2022
    DeAnna N.  User Photo
    DeAnna N. • Future Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I chose to attend NuCamp because it was more affordable than the other boot camps. The online classroom structure is great because it allowed me to efficiently complete the lessons and assignments that I needed to while allowing enough flexibility to work with my schedule. Plus, my instructor was available all week long should I have any questions. He provided multiple methods to reach him for any reason and he was always quick to respond.
  • Elijah Sean Armendariz  User Photo
    Elijah Sean Armendariz • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I was wondering if I should enroll in the beginner's course because I had already been coding in Javascript for 2 months and I knew a lot of the HTML/CSS basics, but I'm glad I did because there were a lot of holes our instructor helped me fill. The instructor really helped with really going over and coding live for things that are considered industry standards. It also sets up the pace and is good practice for the upcoming bootcamps as far as time dedication and scheduling were concerned
  • Terri  User Photo
    Terri • Website Services - Client Services Manager • Verified via LinkedIn
    Although I had taught myself HTML and CSS and was using it at my job, I wanted to be sure that I understood all of the intricacies of programming in HTML, CSS and JavaScript since they are the building blocks of the internet.   This was the right decision.  I learned so much and now have the confidence to learn other frameworks.
  • Fullstack
    - 7/2/2022
    Adam  User Photo
    Adam • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined Nucamp due to the low daily time commitment and also recomendations through past graduates. The experience has been great so far and I cant wait to take more classes.
  • Bootcamp
    - 6/25/2022
    Jon M Honhart  User Photo
    Jon M Honhart • Senior Systems Engineer • Student Verified via GitHub
    Loved the content and instructors for each of the three courses.  Highly recommend!  What you put in directly collates to what you get out.   I struggled with content and workshops but took the time I needed to learn and move forward.  Both class and instructors have helped me get a better base of understanding.  This has helped me to open a side of tech the has eluded me for many years.
  • Gabriel B.  User Photo
    Gabriel B. Verified via GitHub
    I have been stagnant in my career pursuits for years. My wife sent me a careerkarma article about boot camps and Nucamp was listed. I checked them out. The price and length of the course was perfect. I gave it a try and I am happy with my decision. I took the html, css, and javascript 4-week bootcamp.  My instructor was awesome and helped us with whatever questions we had. He took the time to breakdown the complex concepts or syntax into understandable nuggets. If you are new to programming then you should invest in your future and upgrade your skills.  The best part is after the 4 week boot camp I may not know how to code in Javascript at any competant level.  But I know exactly what direction I need to go in to get the skills I need to get to where I want to go. This Nucamp bootcamp helped renew my desire to stay on my journey and continue to learn programming. Also my instructor definately pointed me in the right direction and a map of what could be ahead. Going to finish this so I can get back to JavaScript.
  • Steven Chafin  User Photo
    Steven Chafin • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I went with Nucamp mainly because they are the most affordable. When I researched them I saw a lot of great things about them. After going through multiple courses here I can say it's worth it. Beyond the great course material that they are actively updating, the community and the instructors are amazing. I never once felt like a bother to anyone and my instructors regularly went above and beyond.
  • Chris Cirigliano  User Photo
    Chris Cirigliano • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I enrolled in Nucamp because of the affordability compared to other bootcamps, and the depth of topics that they cover throughout. After completing the Web Development Fundamentals course, I'm confident that I have a solid foundation on which I can continue to learn and grow as a developer.