nucamp-logo

Nucamp

Atlanta, Baltimore, Bellingham, Charleston, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Dallas, Dallas, Detroit, Irvine, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Marysville, Minneapolis, Nashville, Oakland, Online, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Spokane, St. Paul, Tacoma, Washington, Washington

Nucamp

Nucamp is a coding bootcamp that offers part-time, online programs, including Back End, SQL, DevOps with Python (16 weeks); Front End Web & Mobile Development (17 weeks); and Full Stack Web & Mobile Development (22 weeks). Nucamp also offers a 4-week introduction bootcamp that covers the fundamentals of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Nucamp is on a mission to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. The online bootcamps include both self-paced and actively mentored study, and there are no more than 15 students per class with a dedicated instructor for each cohort.

Admission is open to all 18-years and older (some states require HS graduation or GED). To enroll in a bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.

Students of the longer bootcamps are prepared for entry-level, Junior web developer jobs. Nucamp offers career services and 1:1 career coaching to bootcamp students. Nucamp also offers exclusive access to a nationwide job board tailored to Nucamp graduates.

Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.76

all (1477) reviews for Nucamp →

Recent Nucamp News

Read all (13) articles about Nucamp →
  • Back End, SQL, and DevOps with Python

LocationTacoma, Spokane, Bellingham, Marysville, Seattle, Dallas, San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    New cohorts start every 5 weeks. Learn data structures and algorithms to build robust applications with Python and SQL. Use DevOps tools and deploy to the Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google clouds. Be skills-ready as a Backend Python developer in 16 weeks.
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement, lending partners Climb Credit, Ascent
    Tuition PlansSee https://www.nucamp.co/financing -If not financed, tuition can be divided into 5 equal monthly payments to Nucamp; no interest or financing fee. -Cost shown is "Early Bird" price for registering 2 wks prior to Bootcamp. -Regular price is $2,300.
    Refund / GuaranteeYes as per refund policy
    ScholarshipYes see https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelComputer Literacy
  • Front End Web and Mobile Development

CSS, Design, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, Mobile, React.js, Android, Git, iOS, User Experience Design
    LocationSan Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Bellingham, Marysville, Spokane, Tacoma, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    New cohorts start every 5 weeks. Express your Creativity and create modern web experience users and employers will love. The Front End Bootcamp will make you job-ready in 17 weeks. - Meet online Saturdays 9a-1p, with no more than 14 other students in your cohort for interactive coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 14 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from your instructor during the week in a private chat Breakdown of our 17 Week Course 1. Front-End Web UI Framework, Bootstrap In this course you will learn how to build websites that can be developed once for all screen sizes using the Bootstrap library. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. 2. Front End JavaScript Library, React In this course you will learn the #1 Javascript library for building websites: React. You will also be introduced to advanced aspects of JavaScript ES6, React Components and will develop React-Redux based applications. 3. Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native This course is where the magic happens! You will learn to update and package the responsive website built using Bootstrap and React and publish it as a true mobile application to the Apple Store or Google Play. Using React Native and the Expo SDK to access all native hardware capabilities of modern phones and tablets.
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement
    Also Climb Credit, Ascent
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML, CSS and JavaScript
    Prep WorkYou need to have a good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. We offer a 4-week course that covers this.
  • Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development

LocationSan Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Bellingham, Spokane, Tacoma, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    If you can think it you can make it. Build apps from start to finish. Become a Full Stack web developer in 22 weeks. New cohorts start every 5 weeks. As a full stack web and mobile developer you will be capable of developing beautiful and complex websites as well as high-performing mobile applications for Android and iPhone. This Bootcamp covers both front-end and back-end web development. - Meet online Saturdays 9a-1p with no more than 14 other students in your cohort for interactive coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 16 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from your instructor during the week in a private chat. In addition to learning Front-End Web UI Framework, Bootstrap, Javascript, and React you will dive further into Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native and Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB. At the end of 22 weeks you will walk away with a strong portfolio of projects that showcase your abilities and talents
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement
    https://www.nucamp.co/financing; lending partners available: Climb Credit, Ascent
    Tuition Plans-Cost shown is "Early Bird" price if registering 2 wks prior to Bootcamp -Regular price is $2,688 -If not financed, tuition can be divided into 6 equal monthly payments to Nucamp; no interest or financing fee -See https://www.nucamp.co/financing
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML, CSS and JavaScript
  • Web Development Fundamentals

CSS, HTML, JavaScript
    LocationSan Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Tacoma, Bellingham, Spokane, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    This bootcamp will teach you the essential elements of web page development, covering HTML, CSS and JavaScript. No previous experience of these technologies is necessary. New cohorts start every 5 weeks. ​First, HTML and CSS are explored. Then the course covers the essential components of JavaScript, including variables, arrays, loops, events and functions, event control and DOM manipulation. This introduction bootcamp will help you discover if web development is for you, and give you the fundamentals to needed for further training to become a web developer.
    Tuition PlansCost shown is "Early Bird" price for registering 2 weeks or more prior to workshop start date. Regular price is $498.
    Minimum Skill LevelComputer literacy
  • Patsy Price  User Photo
    Patsy Price • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I came out of the DevOps bootcamp understanding how Docker works and being able to apply that knowledge to the 3 most popular cloud platforms: AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. This has been huge addition to my resume and is setting me apart from other candidates.
  • Ochuko Ogwhoro  User Photo
    Ochuko Ogwhoro • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was looking for affordable bootcamp on google and i come across NUCAMP. I went through the curriculum and programs they offered it match what i was looking for and i am very happy for enrolling in this program. All my expectations was met, i was a complete rookie in the coding before i started, still i was able to catch up with the training. Thank You Nucamp
  • Overall Experience:
    It was the most affordable bootcamp i found and a couple friends recommended. I loved how flexible the learning was so i can still work and be a mother without the stresses of class several days a week. I was able to create a schedule to accomodate my changing schedules with work and I can learn in my own time and pace. All the instructors have been very helpful throughout my journey.
  • Nate Jackson  User Photo
    Nate Jackson • Student/Freelance Verified via GitHub
       I'm just finishing the online HTML CSS and Javascript bootcamp offered by Nucamp. I have been wanting to get into software development since I was little but always found other thing ]s to do. I've also had intentions of continuing education but found it cost prohibitive or too of a commitment to dive in. When I found
      Nucamp has online courses that are approachable to me for my budget schedule and level of (lack of that is) knowledge. I the curriculum well explained and demonstrated in videos so I was able to study on my schedule and re-watch as many times as I needed to figure out a problem. They help you get plugged into a broad community of devs. Students, teachers and alumni along with the wider internet community and resources, lessons, templates... Anything I need to know, I can now find. There is so much to learn I end up down the rabbit-hole of learning fun tweaks and application of the fundamentals I've been building over the course, just having fun with it. I like to learn on my own and this provides me a deluge of content to immerse myself in, peruse at leisure or search as necessary for a project.
      I was also able to get a fair, reasonable loan with payments differed over a year. The value is hard to overstate but I can say that, though I'm sure I'll be able to find work and look forward to a career I'm going to love , especially with the massive social networking opportunities, I'm not at all concerned about managing the loan if for some reason I don't.
    This course has been a little challenging to me as a new coder but so much fun I'm spending most of my time on learning platforms and forums trying to soak up as much as I can. I'm really looking forward to the next phase in my journey into tech and eager continue tapping into the inexhaustible amount of information that Nucamp's most basic of courses has lifted the veil of for me to explore.
      If your at all interested in tech I highly suggest considering Nucamp as your launch board into the vast world that awaits.
      Peace and love!
  • Amazing course
    - 5/9/2022
    Matthew Carllson  User Photo
    Matthew Carllson • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    what brought me to Nucamp was that i read reviews and heard about it on career karma and i was looking to make a change in my life. i had took some classes when i was in high school on coding but didn't think i would enjoy being behind a computer all day even though i really love the classes. i got tired and  didn't want to just work somewhere that didn't make me feel happy or accomplished , i wanted something that would i would love to do , challenge me and make me happy of the end results of  projects and stuff. , plus i saw how affordable it was. and that’s it was one of the best coding bootcamps in the country, so i just decided to take a chance. I'm glad i did!
  • Jonathan  User Photo
    Jonathan • Student Verified via GitHub
    I enrolled into nucamp to start my journey to become a programmer , I believe it was the right first step in my journey, nucamp has given me the tools to be successful on this path.
  • Erin  User Photo
    Erin • Verified via LinkedIn
    The Intro to Web Development Course at NuCamp was a great course to reacquaint myself with HTML and CSS I had learned long ago, and to gain new knowledge in javascript in order to prepare me to attend a FullStack bootcamp. I was trying to decide on a bootcamp and NuCamp was up there due to the price, but I wasn't sure because I didn't think the cheapest option would necessarily be the best. I took the Intro Course to get a preview of the learning platform and structure offered and I was very pleased. If you are the type of person who could learn to code on your own, but would prefer a bit more structure and peer support/networking, I would definitely recommend trying NuCamp's Intro to Web Dev course. You will need to learn these skills to get into a bootcamp anyway, and you may find that NuCamp actually offers a lot for the price. I have decided to continue on to their Full Stack Program instead of enrolling in a pricier bootcamp.
  • Sangmin  User Photo
    Sangmin • Verified via LinkedIn
    Nucamp was the perfect bootcamp. It is affordable, offers part-time, and includes live-session where you have a great, dedicated instructor and a community of awesome people who are eager to learn. After taking the web fundamentals course, I decided to continue with Nucamp and will be taking more classes!
  • Tom  User Photo
    Tom • Student Verified via GitHub
    I couldn't be happier with the Full Stack Bootcamp!  My previous experience with another bootcamp was terrible, but the instructors at NuCamp are excellent and very experienced, and I learned so much more.  The video modules were great, very thorough and easy to follow.  I'm looking forward to the Python bootcamp next!
  • Marcos Lasheras  User Photo
    Marcos Lasheras • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I'm looking for a career change. After considering several options I chose Nucamp because it seemed to be the most complete. After finishing the first Bootcamp backend module, I can say it was worth it.