Admission is open to all. To apply for the bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.
Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.73
Recent Nucamp News
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week17 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,372 Class size 12 Location Hybrid (Online & In-person), San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Houston, Milwaukee, Raleigh, Reno, Seattle, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Tacoma, Bellingham, Spokane, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, OaklandCreate modern web experience users and employers will love. The Front End Bootcamp will make you job-ready in 17 weeks. - Meet on Saturdays with 12 other students for coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 14 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from the instructor during the week in a private chat
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week22 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,765 Class size 12 Location Hybrid (Online & In-person), San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Houston, Milwaukee, Raleigh, Reno, Seattle, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Tacoma, Bellingham, Spokane, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, OaklandIf you can think it you can make it. Build apps from start to finish. Become a Full Stack web developer in 22 weeks. As a full stack web and mobile developer you will be capable of developing beautiful and complex websites as well as high-performing mobile applications for Android and iPhone. This Bootcamp covers both front-end and back-end web development. - Meet on Saturdays with 12 other students for coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 14 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from the instructor during the week in a private chat
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
263 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- nucamp was just what I needed- 3/5/2020Kervin • Customer Care Specialist • Student • Campus: Seattle • Verified via LinkedIn
- Nucamp Great Coding Bootcamp- 3/4/2020Ian De Jesus • Student • Campus: San Diego • Verified via GitHub
- Full Stack Course at Nucamp- 3/4/2020Rebekah Hoopengarner • Student • Campus: Seattle • Verified via LinkedInI chose Nucamp because of its flexible schedule, since I have a full-time job and cannot take regular classes. I ended up really liking the Saturday workshops, and find the learning style during the week to be challenging, but not impossible. I'd recommend this course to anyone! It does take a good amount of self-discipline, but the course information is usually engaging enough to keep you interested and wanting to learn more. All the instructors are super helpful and kind, and genuinely want to see you succeed.
- Nucamp is an outstanding bootcamp. It is perfect for those of us who have a day job. I spent 14-20 hours per week including Saturday morning team meetings. My instructor was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. It was fun to learn in a group where we could share ideas. They say you get what you pay for, so I was skeptical, since Nucamp is so much less than the 5-figure full-time bootcamps, but this is totally worth the money! I highly recommend Nucamp and I'll be taking more courses from them.
- NuCamp Great Value- 3/4/2020Alejandro Aucestovar • Student • Campus: San Antonio • Verified via GitHubNuCamp doesn't teach you everything about front end development but they put you in a very good learning situation/environment. The basics they teach you are pure fundamentals that are absolutely needed in order to become a very good developer. React and React Native are excellent courses!
- Nucamp: Bootstrap- 3/3/2020Jose Ruiz Gomez • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via GitHubI chose Nucamp because it was the bootcamp that provided me with the best option to study remotely and on my own time, while also giving me live access to an instructor twice a week and to a whole community 24/7 through Slack. Saturday classes were well-paced and full of exercises that tested what we had learned during that week. Amy, our instructor, was always helpful and attentive.
- Nucamp- 3/2/2020Sean M • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via GitHub
- Student- 3/1/2020Phareth Nuth • Student • Campus: Seattle • Verified via LinkedIn
- review coding bootcamp- 3/1/2020Jan • Student • Campus: Pittsburgh • Verified via LinkedIn
- Nucamp full stack- 3/1/2020Brandon E • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via LinkedIn
- Fundamentals- 2/29/2020Cristhian Harb • Graduate • Campus: Houston • Verified via LinkedInI took the 4 week web fundamentals bootcamp. Didn't know what to expect, but i'm glad i took it as I learned a lot. The price is fair for what you learn. I liked that it was a small group with one instructor where you can get personal help when you need it.
- Nucamp - Bootstrap Course- 2/29/2020Karl Li • Student • Campus: Philadelphia • Verified via LinkedIn
- Web Development Fundamentals- 2/29/2020Monika • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Sacramento • Verified via GitHubThis was my first boot camp and I really liked it considering the fees charged for the course, it is really good for a person beginning to learn to code. It definitely helps a person understanding if this is the right career for them. It gives a good start to a beginner and will give you fundamentals to become a web developer.
- I've completed only one part of the 4-part Full-Stack web dev program: Bootstrap. I chose Nucamp because the price was right, the time commitment could be balanced with my work commitments, and it was conveniently located. During the Bootstrap program, we were introduced to many features of Bootstrap and got a little practice implementing them in structured assignments, then a project we could put as much time and practice into as we wished. I put more time and energy into the project than I typically did in the homework, as that's where I felt I was learning the most and practicing my own creativity. I am really pleased with the project I made so far and I think it will be valuable in my portfolio. Overall I'm glad I've gone with Nucamp so far and am looking forward to the next 3 parts of the course.
- HTML, CSS, JS- 2/26/2020Ronald Buckler • Graduate • Campus: Cincinnati • Verified via LinkedInI chose Nucamp because of the price. For a total of about $2100 I could get the same education that other bootcamps are charging >$10,000 for. Overall my experience in the intro to HTML, CSS, and JS course was positive. My instructor Mike was great and I feel like I learned a lot. However it seems like certain things were left out in the name of brevity. I don't necessarily think this was a bad thing because it encouraged me to go out on my own and find solutions, but I want to be transparent with my review.
- Full Stack Course- 2/26/2020Hayat Ibrahim • Independent Contractor • Student • Campus: Dallas • Verified via GitHubI chose Nucamp because it fits my schedule. I have 3 kids and responsibilities at home so the fact that all the material is online and is sent out scheduled makes you focused on what to do in that week. Every Saturday we meet with the instructor and go through all the topics and have workshop assignment that wraps up everything for that week. The tuition fee is also reasonable. It is a good way of transitioning with out changing your life up side down.
- Nucamp Experience- 1/29/2020sabrina • Student • Course: Front End Web and Mobile Development • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via GitHub
I am currently still in rolled at Nucamp. This bootcamp is very affordable and educational. I have learned alot in my five months attending Nucamp. I would recommend anyone looking to followed to further their career interest in web development to try Nucamp out.
- NuCamp Tacoma Review- 1/28/2020Jenny Sims • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Tacoma • Verified via LinkedIn
- Good Bootcamp!- 1/26/2020Aishwarya Rana • System Engineer • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Dallas • Verified via GitHub
I only took the fundamental course but this is great for those that are not able to attend a traditional bootcamp. In most traditional bootcamps you're required to compromise your job to attend classses, and not having to do that with NuCamp made my decision even easier. Don't let the price scare you away. Yes, the price is only a tenth of what you pay at other camps but this is not a case of "you get what you pay for". You will get great value out of this camp. Classes are small so you will have a lot of 1 on 1 time with your instructor and that to me was priceless. I am ready to take on their longer Front-end Development camp.