Admission is open to all. To apply for the bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.
Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.78
Recent Nucamp News
- April 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- From Music Teaching to Tech: Why Nic Chose Nucamp
- March 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week17 Weeks
Deposit 370 FinancingNucamp Fair Student Agreement
Tuition Plans $8/month while graduating Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week22 Weeks
Deposit 376 FinancingNucamp Fair Student Agreement
Tuition Plans $10/month while graduating Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
Deposit 349 Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
1064 reviews sorted by:
- Nucamp was an affordable way to make a career change into coding. Its probably best if you try coding on your own first and then transition into nucamp. At the end of the day you gotta ignore the numbers of other programmers/developers and just run your own race. Try and find a way to GET IN the industry on your own terms. Keep in mind this review is for the 4 week intro camp so there was no job placement. I am planning on continuing on into the front end developer program in a few weeks.
- A Valuable Investment in your Future- 6/5/2021Chris Swanson • Attorney, Engineer • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Orange County • Verified via GitHubI enrolled in Nucamp to modernize my technical skills for reentry to the field of software development after a 20-year absence during which I acted under the mistaken assumption I would enjoy practicing law to an equal extent as I felt developing software. In the end, I found I was mistaken. If you are the kind of person who enjoys building things and exploring new technology, you are unlikely to find any pursuit which gives you the same satisfaction as you can achieve working as an engineer in a technical profession.
Prior to practicing law, I had the good fortune of being positioned to hire programmers for entry level jobs with an internet startup at which I was an original employee. With knowledge of the rigorous nature of Nucamp’s curriculum as well as my observation of the caliber of students who persevere to the program’s conclusion, I can say without hesitation I would have been more than willing to hire a Nucamp graduate for any entry level role.
Having also been fortunate enough to have completed a standard collegiate-level program in computer science, I am likewise positioned to indicate the innate technical acumen necessary for successful completion of Nucamp’s program is equal to or even greater than that necessary to complete a traditional four or six-year computer science program... the only difference being the shorter length of immersion which is counterbalanced by Nucamp's cutting edge and significantly more intense curriculum. Many computer science graduates, including myself, would find this coursework to be near the limit of their capabilities.
The undeniably reasonable cost of this program - when compared to similarly placed programming bootcamps – is strong evidence that those who founded Nucamp as well as those who work to make it happen, are undoubtedly in this business for all the right reasons. It has been my impression that those who give their professional time and/or careers to running this program do so as a labor of love. Nucamp’s administration and staff are capable engineers who devote their valuable time to training the next generation of programmers. A large percentage of the instructors come from a company which is perhaps the most consequential software development company in the history of computing.
I highly recommend this program to anyone who wants an intense, incredibly well priced and time-sensitive preparation for an industry which continues to be at the forefront of societal progress and employment opportunity.
Chris Swanson, MS, JD
- Nina Reed • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
If you're on the fence about NuCamp, jump over to the NuCamp side - you won't regret it!
- My experience with NuCamp- 5/30/2021Albert Martinez • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubWhat drove me to enroll was my dedication to accomplishing a goal I had set a few years ago. I set a goal to be a web designer and web developer. I would give it a 1000% effort and nothing less than my best. After studying at a university and having been self-taught, the proof for me would be in my pudding. Finally, I stumbled upon my ingredients and tools here at NuCamp. I have completed my first course in the Full Stack Development Bootcamp, and I can say with absolute certainty, I made the right choice. There had been many questions I have had for some time now that caused doubt or uncertainty in my abilities as a developer. That is quickly being replaced with learning to understand and identify my strengths and weaknesses as I code independently and with a team. It will be a massive growing experience as I continue on my path with NuCamp. As I meet each challenge head-on, I am looking forward to making tons of mistakes, learning smarter, understanding deeper, growing stronger. Moving forward.
Our Instructor was very knowledgeable, I was able to expand my fundamentals of what I taught myself in the past. I'm thankful to Nucamp for providing amazing instructors and such a flexible schedule that anyone can learn and manage their busy lives.
- Full Stack Bootcamp- 5/25/2021Brad Reed • Student • Verified via LinkedInI choose Nucamp because it has the most reasonable price and has a schedule that I can actually (mostly) adhere to. I have an irregular and unusual work schedule so this was extremely helpful. I have only just finished the first of 4 courses in the Full Stack bootcamp and I look forward to continuing my learning.
- Amazing Experience!- 5/16/2021Bolivia Kristoreya Mays • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI chose Nucamp because of the flexibility, instructor assistance, and affordability. I just completed the last week of Web Fundamentals and will be continuing on to Full Stack Web/Mobile Development. Though I've had an avid interest in technology and coding for some time, I actually was not actively seeking a bootcamp when I came across information about Nucamp. My search for bootcamps in the past few years did not turn up anything that completely aligned with my lifestyle. After reading over what Nucamp had to offer, I immediately jumped on the opportunity. During my time in Nucamp thus far, I have most enjoyed working on the projects and connecting with peers. I look forward to expanding my coding skills and knowledge further.