coursecareers-logo

CourseCareers

CourseCareers

CourseCareers is an online, self-paced technology sales bootcamp. Students will acquire foundational knowledge such as sales terminology and organizational structure as well as higher-level skills such as sales engagement and using CRM software. The technology sales bootcamp will equip graduates with a good understanding of tech industries, as well as how to mitigate client challenges with workable solutions.

The CourseCareers technology sales bootcamp will give students everything they need to land an internship. Students are given access to a mentor for weekly discussions. This learning process can take anywhere between 1 to 3 months to complete, depending on the student’s level of commitment. CourseCareers will help students showcase their knowledge and get connected to companies looking to hire year-round technology sales interns.

There are no prerequisite requirements. Potential applicants should have strong verbal and written communication skills, work ethic, and interpersonal skills.

Recent CourseCareers Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (17) reviews for CourseCareers →

Recent CourseCareers News

• Technology Sales Program

OnlinePart Time
      This program will equip students with a good understanding of tech industries, as well as how to mitigate client challenges with workable solutions. Students will acquire foundational knowledge such as sales terminology and organizational structure as well as higher-level skills such as sales engagement and using CRM software. Students will have access to a mentor for weekly discussions. This learning process can take anywhere between 1 to 3 months to complete, depending on the student’s level of commitment. CourseCareers will help students showcase their knowledge and get connected to companies looking to hire year-round technology sales interns.
    • Josh  User Photo
      Josh • Sales Development Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I was struggling to find the right path for me after graduating high school.  I did well in school and was planning on going for engineering.  I had some scholarships but still not nearly enough to cover the cost of tuition.  Debt quickly started piling up so I looked at other options out there.  This is what led me to CourseCareers.  The first thing I will say is it is not too good to be true.  The program is great, completely self paced and packed full of useful information that will help you land the job you're probably looking for.  The course took me about four months to complete and I am being flooded with offers from companies.  If you're a recent high school graduate or just someone looking to change careers please look into CourseCareers.  Really the only skill you need going in is basic communications skills you can get from any entry level job.  As said in the title best decision of my life.
    • Janiya   User Photo
      Janiya • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I’m currently on my second book within the course. Best decision I have made for a chance at a life changing career. I got assurance creating my LinkedIn and resume which had recruiters messaging daily for interviews before I even completed the course. I’ve learned so much information so far and I’m excited to see what the future holds!
    • Iann Massoud  User Photo
      Iann Massoud • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I've been part of a couple high-end business and sales bootcamps and they pale in comparison to the in-depth material and (most importantly) the accountability that you get with CourseCareers.

The thing that caught my attention the most is the fact that their promises are grounded in REALITY. The skills I'm learning are high in demand, as there are hundreds of thousands of open positions that I'm a perfect fit for.

If you have a passion for listening to and empathizing with people, but don't know how to turn it into a sustainable career, check out CourseCareers.
    • Terrance Smothers  User Photo
      Terrance Smothers • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      At first I know it may seem like it’s too good to be true but if your looking for a stable career making good money look no further than CourseCareers. The course it’s self is not hard. I took notes and worked hard and finished the course in about 2 months and got my first offer less than two weeks after finishing. I now have a paid internship with a large cybersecurity company and well on my way to making over 60k a year in the event that I get promoted to a full time Sales Rep. I couldn’t recommend it more.
    • SDR
      - 5/27/2022
      Destin Callais  User Photo
      Destin Callais • SDR Intern • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Absolutely the best thing I've ever done. I've jumped around jobs before and nothing ever felt right or ever paid more than $10/hr. After going through CourseCareers, I've landed an internship starting off at $20/hr. I landed a PAID internship and if I put in the work and get hired for an SDR position I'll be making more than $60,000 a year. Trust me, signing up will be the best thing to do if you want to break into a good field that'll pay you more than you can even spend if you put in everything you have.
    • Dennis Casio  User Photo
      Dennis Casio • Sales Development Representative • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      If you are reading this and skeptical about CourseCareer's, trust me, I was on the same boat. I was hesitant about enrolling in the program but this program has changed my life. The program was able to provide me knowledge about the Technology Sales and give me the confidence to break into the industry. You have amazing support from the mentors and community and they truly want to see you succeed in life. Don't wait and take that leap today! You won't regret! Wishing the best for new enrollments in the course and in their journey in Technology Sales!
    • Kevin Grace  User Photo
      Kevin Grace • Inbound Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Finding and enrolling in CourseCareers changed my life. The curriculum is clear and easy to learn, and you also get a chance to practice the skills you’ll be using in tech sales with Troy himself. I now have a great job as an SDR with Dun & Bradstreet after completing the course, and none of it would have been possible without CourseCareers.
    • Jade Liao • Student • Student
      I was skeptical about CourseCareers at first because I learned and knew what I needed to succeed in a program from previous attempts in participating in other business programs. To address my concerns, I scheduled a call with Troy who listened to me and explained the course in a practical way that I found would benefit me in a new career path, if not several career paths. It was easy for me to decide CourseCareers is useful in getting a solid career path for me because the information is straightforward, you get to set your own learning goals, there's no pressure to commit until you see what the course is like. Furthermore, Troy is realistic in putting expectations upfront, and he is there to support you when you have questions. For the price of $500, you get lifetime access to skills and information you will need for your potential future job! I am very excited about the paths that CourseCareers will potentially lead me, as I have a couple of more steps to go. Everything Troy has mentioned, he delivered.
    • Agatha Ellis • Student
      Course career has been a blessing and I'm so grateful for what Troy is doing with it. It has taught me so much about sales development representative and I am so excited to see where this takes me in the future.
    • Tech Sales
      - 6/2/2022
      Zach Nielsen • Student
      At first I was hesitant to sign up for the program because it felt like it was too good to be true. Only $500 and a full 14 day refund if I didn’t enjoy the course? I decided I had literally nothing to lose & jumped in! I’ve been in the program for a couple weeks now & I’m loving it! I feel more & more confident & prepared for my future in tech sales. Can’t wait to land my first job!
    • SDR Bootcamp
      - 4/18/2022
      Alexander • SDR Dun & Bradstreet
      I found CourseCareers after applying to 80+ jobs and getting minimal traction. Even though we are in a proclaimed employee market, without a warm introduction it is still difficult to get the exposure you are looking for. After looking through several very expensive options I found CourseCareers.

Troy and his team do not require massive amount of money but offer the same level of education and opportunity for their students. The course is effective for individuals with no experience or education but also for for individuals like me. I have both a College Degree and several years of experience in Financial Technology Recruitment/Sales. The course allowed me to brush up on my previous skills and expand them as well.

I viewed several options for courses that you only have to pay their 10,000+ fee upon successful placement in a company with certain pay requirements. The team at CourseCareers requires a $500 upfront and get the rest of their pay from the actual companies they are placing with. This implied two important things to me.

1. 500 dollars for a 10,000 dollar education is a no brainer, even if you are taking as a refresher course on your Sales skills that price tag is well worth it.
      2. The companies Troy and team works with are invested in CourseCareers supplying excellent talent. The team is looking out for the unemployed or those seeking new opportunities and was able to convince the companies on their docker that the talent supplied is worth them paying for it. This represents superior selling and business development skills in the CourseCareers team that you will be learning from.

Even if you are only looking to find out if this is the right career path for you, the upfront cost is minimal and the amount you will take away from it is equal if not greater than the $10,000+ courses you will find elsewhere.

P.S. I was pleasantly surprised with some of the names on the CourseCareers business list, all of which you are pretty much guaranteed an interview with.
    • Review
      - 3/19/2022
      Ivry • Graduate
      "I found CourseCareers after searching for a way I can break into a career in tech. I quickly realized that technology sales would be a great fit for me coming from a real estate background. Shortly after finishing the course, I was interviewing with multiple companies for internship positions, but impressed them so much that they offered me a permanent position for over $60k immediately!"