clarusway-logo

Clarusway

Average Rating4.96
328 Reviews
22 Courses

Virginia-based IT training school, Clarusway offers online bootcamps in three main program tracks: AWS DevOPs, Full Stack Development, and Data Science. Bootcamps can be completed in 24-36 weeks depending on the student’s incoming skill level. Clarusway is committed to helping individuals attain practical knowledge through affordable and effective IT training programs. Clarusway programs include mentorship programs, peer-learning, and project-based group study meth...

328 Clarusway Reviews

• Sep 20, 2022

Think twice.

I was so excited when I first joined Clarusway's Salesforce training bootcamp. I thought I had chance of turning my life around, after having graduated from college over 3 years ago and not able to find my passions. Unfortunately, Clarusway did not offer that. Their classes were well taught, but the process afterwards with finding a job was a dead end. They offered hope but did not reflect real world scenarios. They did not support me in finding a job like they promised and I feel like m...

Tim Carter of Clarusway

Community Manager

Sep 22, 2022

Hi Ela,
    Thank you for your review and we're sorry to hear that you had an unfavorable experience with us. We take the feedback seriously and will be sure to share it with our team. I hope that you'll stay in touch with us and let us know if we can be of any further help. We offer to the applicants to buy Salesforce Admin separately or together. We also care about soft skills for market preparation. We have the training and live sessions for market readiness.
    After graduation, we are asking students to make check-in and give a report of:
    •  Job applications
    •  Event Participation
    •  Networking
    Being a developer is not so easy. We ask the attendees to be hard workers. Our weekly engagement is 15 hours. In addition, we ask them to study more than 25 hours a week. If you would like to speak with us about this, please contact us at contact@clarusway.com.
  • Aug 11, 2022

Salesforce

Excellent instructors and mentors
  • Jun 18, 2022

Data Science

Its a great boot camp for those who is new to IT stuff. The teachers are really friendly and helpful. You will be happy that you chose Clarusway
  • Jun 15, 2022

Data science sutudent

Although I do not have any software background, I started IT fundamentals and data science course in Clarusway. I am currently in the data analysis part. The trainers are very knowledgeable and very helpful. The course materials are quite adequate and do not require any other source. I recommend anyone who wants to enter the software world to choose clarusway with confidence.
  • Jun 12, 2022

Very Good Overall

Clarusway is more than just a coding boot camp. They actually work to prepare you for a job in tech. You don't just learn how to code, you learn how to interview, you learn information beyond coding that will set you a part in the eyes of a potential employer.

Aws & DevOps Bootcamp

I just finished my study and start new job. Instructors and mentors are so professional, have high level communication and teaching skills. Hands-on and projects so quality. Materials and Learning Management Systems (LMS) has detailed contents. So if you wanna start IT school, Clarusway is the best option.

Data Science

I liked to Clarusway. Because you can find in Clarusway experience instructors and helpful mentors. They offer you a nice working environment. I had tried different courses before, but the quality of the trainees in this course was also high.
    I had no software knowledge. With this course, I started to learn from the ground up. We are progressing step by step. I see that I will be successful.

SOC Analyst

I enjoy every single class I have taken so far with Clarusway. They have an excellent staff and the classes are very well organized. I was a bit apprehensive at first since I had no IT background prior to taking this class, but the recruiters took their time explaining the classes to me and help me over come some of the fears. I am learning so much and my instructors are a great source of comfort, support and encouragement. They are great at what they do and you leave the class feeling s...

Oktay S.

I joined Clarusway Bootcamp a month.  I am very happy so far. They are very professional and their mentors are very helpful. I can get fast answer all my questions. I suggested to everyone who is an interesting new career.
  • Jun 08, 2022

Full Stack Developer = Linux + Python + HTML + CSS + Java Script + SQL + React + C# + Java

It is not only a course, but that prepares you for a new life as well.  If you participate to curriculum,  prepare to change your old life routine,  Goals on the way: improve the language, provide background guidance, review your life, communicate with family members and others, going up the top.
  • Jun 02, 2022

Far Above My EXpectations

I enrolled in this course 2 months ago. They are perfect at not only their classes but also CMS(career management system). There is a Slack channel and I can ask questions whenever I am stuck. There is always someone who answers my questions. Mentors, and instructors, always taking great effort for us. The other perfect thing is you can make a professional network with alumni of clarusway.  I'm satisfied with this course and recommend it to everyone. Don't hesitate to enroll.
  • Jun 02, 2022

Strongly recommended

I graduated from this course in 2021 and got a good job in a few months later. Beside the quality of lessons I like most the mentoring activities and their career planning methods.

Clarusway Alumni Outcomes

Clarusway Scholarships

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Clarusway scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• AWS Solutions Architect (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• AWS Solutions Architect/DevOps Engineer (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• Data Analytics with Prep for DS (Online)

• Data Science (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• Data Science with Prep (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• Front End Development with IT Fundamentals - Premium Full Time/Part Time with Limited Seats (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• Full Stack Web Development with IT Fundamentals - Premium Full Time/Part Time with Limited Seats (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• Full Stack Development (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.

• Salesforce Administrator & Consultant (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• Salesforce Administrator & Developer (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• Cyber Security Analyst Professional (Online)

$500 Clarusway Scholarship

• Blockchain & Web 3.0 Development (Online)

Recent Clarusway News

Jess Feldman
Published February 01, 2021
Course Report · January 2021 Coding Bootcamp News 2021 began with $118M in coding bootcamp fundraises, plus some major acquisitions in the bootcamp space. Despite the overall loss in the U.S. job market, December’s job numbers showed tech adding plenty of new positions. In this roundup, we’re also highlighting the new workforce development programs now available to career changers, and t...