Students also have access to career coaching to help them find jobs after the program. Hactiv8 has a money-back guarantee where graduates who have not found a job after 120 days will get a full refund.
Recent Hacktiv8 Reviews: Rating 4.92
Front End Web Development Basics
Application Deadline:January 15, 2018
- Minimum Skill Level
- No IT Background Required
- IDR5 Mio
- Lending partners available: KoinWorks and Ciptadana. https://hacktiv8.com/pinjaman/
- Payment Plan
- We have 2 types of payment plan: Full Payment and lending partners. For more info, please e-mail email@example.com
- Full Scholarship available
- Minimum Skill Level
- No IT Background Required
- Placement Test
- Prep Work
- 6 weeks
HACKTIV8 SCRUM Certification Preparation Class
Whether you are a waterfall team or a scrum team that's getting a bit tired, after this 2 day course you will learn what it means to be agile, work as an agile team with agile mindset, develop an agile product with the highest customer value and a happier, frequently successful team. At completion of this course, attendees will understand what being 'Agile' means, what an agile team and product looks like. Gain in-depth understanding of how to practice two of the most popular frameworks Kanban & Scrum. Be able to return to work and put knowledge to use straight away improving their ability (and setting higher standards!) to operate with existing Kanban or Scrum team.
Application Deadline:December 5, 2017
120 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Hacktiv8 is a good place for you to start your journey as a developer. It doesn't matter if you don't have any IT background. You will learn it step by step, and instructors will assist you to be a good developer. Not only learn about coding, but you also will learn about how to works together as a team, and you have projects with your friends. It's fun! If you have a passion and want to spend time to focus learn about coding. Let's join!
Joining Hacktiv8 is the right choice of my life. Without IT background and programming experience i have become a competent programmer only in 4 months! Hacktiv8's curriculum is very up to date and i like how the instructors been very supportive to their students. After graduate, hacktiv8 will connect you with their many hiring partners so don't worry about your career. If you want to be a programmer especially without IT background, just register NOW!
After I graduate from from Hacktiv8, I feel the progress for my coding skill. Honestly, you can't just chill and relax in the next 3 months in this bootacamp. Yow will feel the pressure that makes you grow as a Full Stack Developer. In the end all of your hard work would be paid. Good Job Hacktiv8!
I was graduated from management degree with no programming related background at all before coming to HACKTIV8.
However, as I always interested in programming, when I heard about HACKTIV8 I search what will I get if I join.
After I graduate. I come to understand how programming works and get myself a good foundation as a programmer even though I didn't have IT background.
I wanna be a programmer but I don't have IT background. Become a programmer is my dream and Hacktiv8 helped me to fulfill it. Don't worry if you have a non-IT background but with high spirit to learn about programming, Hacktiv8 is a right place for you. Competent instructors will help you from zero and you will get what you need to become a programmer with Hacktiv8's great curriculum. After you graduate, you can get a job from so many hiring partner. So, go start your programming career with Hacktiv8.
in my entire school life, Hacktiv8 the only place that can turn such a lazy and "whatever" person like me become a competitive, hate being defeated and want to try everything taught here. This boothcamp is amazing, its realy turn me, the guy who zero in programming to hero. This place is suitable to develop yourself especially if you wanna become, great and professional programmer
Hacktiv8 is amazing place to learn programming even you don't have an IT background before. The 12 weeks immersive full-stack program is surely will shape you to have a strong mentality and to be a creative programmer with the newest technology that is currently happening.
After graduates from the boot-camp program, you will connected to many company & hiring partners and get a job less than 3 weeks!
Hacktiv8 is a good place for you to be a Fullstack development, even thought you don`t have any experience as a developer. in Hacktiv8 you will be taught how to solved a problem and become a professional developer. Hacktiv8 also provides many experienced instructors that can help you when you have a problem or things that you dont understand.
Hacktiv8 is a great Coding Bootcamp Campus. I learn a lot of things here. Such as Node.js and Express.js framework as back end rest API to provide client's request; databases such as SQL (MySQL, SQLite, and Postgres SQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) with their respective ODM/ORM, and front end frameworks & libraries such as React.js and Vue.js.
Not only learning about coding, in Hacktiv8 we are trained to think as a developer. Because the most important is the concept and mindset. Whatever language or framework that is used in the workplace, if you already understand the concept, it would be easier to learn new things.