Students also have access to career coaching to help them find jobs after the program. Hactiv8 has a money-back guarantee where graduates who have not found a job after 120 days will get a full refund.
Recent Hacktiv8 News
Recent Hacktiv8 Reviews: Rating 4.89
Front End Web Development Basics
Application Deadline:January 15, 2018
- Minimum Skill Level
- No IT Background Required
- IDR5 Mio
- Lending partners available: KoinWorks and Ciptadana. https://hacktiv8.com/pinjaman/
- Payment Plan
- We have 2 types of payment plan: Full Payment and lending partners. For more info, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Scholarship available
- Minimum Skill Level
- No IT Background Required
- Placement Test
- Prep Work
- 6 weeks
HACKTIV8 SCRUM Certification Preparation Class
Whether you are a waterfall team or a scrum team that's getting a bit tired, after this 2 day course you will learn what it means to be agile, work as an agile team with agile mindset, develop an agile product with the highest customer value and a happier, frequently successful team. At completion of this course, attendees will understand what being 'Agile' means, what an agile team and product looks like. Gain in-depth understanding of how to practice two of the most popular frameworks Kanban & Scrum. Be able to return to work and put knowledge to use straight away improving their ability (and setting higher standards!) to operate with existing Kanban or Scrum team.
Application Deadline:December 5, 2017
85 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
IT world are very broad to learn at once. Everyday we have to faced many new technologies and challenges. Nowadays IT world are becoming more competitive, furthermore many developers have been giving their best ideas and solutions. Well in Hacktiv8, i had learnt not only about programming but also for having growth mindset and to become adaptive with the technology development
Hacktiv8 is amazing place to learn programming even you don't have an IT background before. The 12 weeks immersive full-stack program is surely will shape you to have a strong mentality and to be a creative programmer with the newest technology that is currently happening.
After graduates from the boot-camp program, you will connected to many company & hiring partners and get a job less than 3 weeks!
Hacktiv8 is a good place for you to be a Fullstack development, even thought you don`t have any experience as a developer. in Hacktiv8 you will be taught how to solved a problem and become a professional developer. Hacktiv8 also provides many experienced instructors that can help you when you have a problem or things that you dont understand.
Hacktiv8 is a great Coding Bootcamp Campus. I learn a lot of things here. Such as Node.js and Express.js framework as back end rest API to provide client's request; databases such as SQL (MySQL, SQLite, and Postgres SQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) with their respective ODM/ORM, and front end frameworks & libraries such as React.js and Vue.js.
Not only learning about coding, in Hacktiv8 we are trained to think as a developer. Because the most important is the concept and mindset. Whatever language or framework that is used in the workplace, if you already understand the concept, it would be easier to learn new things.
I learn so many new things about programming here. In here I'm not only learn about programming also how to think like a programmer.
With the environment and people who support, people who never learn coding before also surely can be a programmer after graduated from Hacktiv8.
I had little to no experience in web development when i first joined hacktiv8, i had ups and downs while going through the bootcamp but the amazing support of the staff and instructors at hacktiv8 made the very cramped schedule and subjects fun to learn. During my phases, all the struggles that i experienced even ones that didn't have anything to do with coding, were supported by the staff and instructors at hacktiv8. I would sav hacktiv8 has provided me with the best learning experience i've ever had. It's actually my first time actually enjoying learning. That's how awesome hacktiv8 has been for me
Hacktiv8 had fast curriculum and provided us with a lot information and challenges. This kind of fast paced curriculum really fit for those who want to learn to be full stack developer and improve their skills easily after graduate. It was designed so even a non it background could join their program.
Even so, i don't think this program is for everyone. With that speed not everyone can follow this program in one go. In that case Hacktiv8 provides their students to retake the course.
Overall that was my best and fastest learning experience i had so far.
Our latest on Hacktiv8
So you want to land a job after coding bootcamp? The statistics are on your side – 73% of bootcampers report being employed as developers after graduation. But did you know that many coding bootcamps go one step further and offer a job guarantee? We’ve put together a list of in-person and online coding bootcamps in the USA and around the world which offer guaranteed job placement. And don’t get caught off guard by the details – we’ve also included specifics about job guarantee tuition refunds, conditions, and tips to help you work out if a job guarantee coding bootcamp is right for you.Continue Reading →