Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98
Recent LearningFuze News
- Guide to the Best Data Science Bootcamp Prep Programs
- Zia Khan Brings Data Science Expertise to LearningFuze
- March 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $12,995 Class size N/A Location Online, Irvine, Orange CountyThe 12 week in-person full immersion program teaches those technologies most in need in the Data Science marketplace. Our full immersion program is taught by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to Data Science so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
Deposit N/A FinancingSkills Fund Tuition Plans 100% Financing Available Scholarship Scholarships & Discounts Available
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Prep Course Available Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts & financing options Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Data Science
In PersonPart Time6 Hours/week2 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $245 Class size N/A Location Online, Irvine, Orange CountyThe Data Science Prep Course is a 2-week, part-time (in-class or remote) data science training program focused on the core skills important to being a data scientist. This course is a required step toward preparing for the Data Science Full Immersion and a career in data science.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Online, Orange CountyThe LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
Deposit None required
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,995 Class size 20 Location Online, Orange CountyA curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part-time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $300 discount for Early Registration Scholarship Please check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,995 Class size 15 Location Online, Irvine, Orange CountyFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None Financing Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship $300 discount for Early Registration
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
222 reviews sorted by:
- Incredible Experience!- 6/9/2021Alex • Graduate • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI graduated from LearningFuze's Full-Stack web development program, and I can't believe how far I have come in just a few months! I went from not knowing hardly anything about web development to feeling confident I can succeed anywhere as a developer! LearningFuze is constantly reviewing and changing their curriculum so that their students will be equipped with the tools and technologies that are popular today. They structure their program to simulate a work environment similar to how junior and senior developers communicate and work together. There were definitely long days of coding, but I loved every second of it, and every assignment is fun and exciting. The instructors are incredibly helpful and explain topics really well. Throughout the program they have dedicated career advisors that help you set up your LinkedIn profile, resume, GitHub, and portfolio. They will also do mock interviews with you and give you feed back and tips. Along with all of that, they have a great alumni network and are constantly bringing guest speakers in every couple of weeks to share tips and their experiences in their jobs or in the job searching process. It was definitely worth the money and time, and definitely one of the best decisions of my life!
- LearningFuze- 6/8/2021Kirk Hahn • Graduate • Course: Part Time Web Development Program • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI attended LearningFuze's part time remote classes for the last 10-months and I have been very impressed! The course work progresses at a steady pace, you will find you need to do some work outside of class but it was very manageable and their was almost always someone available to help if you get stuck. The professors were all very knowledgable and passionate about coding and, while they didn't hesitate to help out, found a balance where you were also learning on your own.
I'm just finishing up my final project and have only touched the tip of the employment experience, I have already had a great time with the LearningFuze job assistance. I've had 2 mock interviews with feedback and next steps as well as resume and LinkedIn reviews.
If you're looking for a career change and want to check out coding I would highly recommend LearningFuze (they also have a free 2-week intro course if your still on the fence).
- Great Experience!- 5/27/2021Jake • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubAfter looking into a handful of different bootcamps, I decided to join LearningFuze because of all the positive reviews. I was skeptical at first when reading them, as everyone should, but now that I've been through the Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp, I can honestly say it was the best decision I could have made. The instructors aren't only knowledgeable, but they teach you the fundamentals of how to learn. Of course, a program that is only 14 weeks long and is offering a massive array of different languages isn't going to be easy. Still, Tim and Cody made the overall experience more manageable. The support system at LF is tremendous, and they have career services that will tune up your interview skills and resume—making you job-ready when you start looking for a job upon graduation. If you are thinking about going to a bootcamp, I recommend going to LearningFuze.
- Amazing BootCamp and Dedicated Instructors- 5/8/2021Natalie Nunez • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubLearningFuze has honestly been one of the best decisions of my life. The full immersion program is definitely intense but the instructors' passion and dedication for coding is contagious! If there is anyone trying to make their next step in their web development journey, I would 100% recommend LearningFuze. And they are so thorough in helping their students with the job search, something I'm extremely grateful for!
Response From: Monique of LearningFuzeTitle: Program CoordinatorMonday, May 10 2021Hi Natalie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and agree the instructor's passion for development & coding is contagious. If you are close to our facility please stop in and say Hi!
- Become a full-stack dev!- 4/22/2021Nick Hernandez • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubThe LearningFuze team does an amazing job at giving you everything you need to enter the job market as a full-stack developer. Their curriculum teaches you in a way that not only teaches you core fundamentals, but also teaches you how to read, understand, and implement code on your own. After having gone through the program I am happy to be able to confidently call myself a full-stack dev. Would recommend it to anyone who is looking to learn how to code!
If you are working a job you are not passionate about, if you love technology but don’t know how to break into tech, if you work full time but think you can’t take night classes, give LearningFuze a try! The part time courses are worth it!
- Great program!- 4/16/2021Yessenia Rodriguez • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI want to start off by saying that all of the staff at LearningFuze is amazing. Something I really liked about LearningFuze from the very beginning was that they offer many resources even before the start of the program. I first attended their info session to learn more and was encouraged to sign up for the 2-week prep course (both free). The 2 week-prep course really gave me an insight into how the program would be structured and after its completion, there was no doubt in my mind about attending the full-time web development course. The instructors Cody and Tim were always incredibly helpful and made the learning process even more fun. In addition, LearningFuze really helps you prepare for the job market through mock interviews and resume building.
- Definitely Recommend- 4/6/2021Daniel Rosenbaum • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI’d been interested in code for awhile and had been doing my best to take advantage of all the free online resources available, but eventually realized that if I wanted to pursue a career in web development I would need to take it a step further. Did a ton of research on coding bootcamps - both in the Southern California area as well as those that offered remote classes - but kept coming back to LearningFuze. The fact that they offered a free 2 week prep course with no strings attached really sealed the deal for me that LearningFuze would be the right place to take my learning to the next level.I’ve been in the full immersion course for the last several months and it has been such an amazing experience - but definitely good to know what you’re getting into. If you’re expecting to just show up to class everyday, do the minimal amount of work and somehow be a web development expert at the end, then I don’t think LearningFuze (or probably any coding bootcamp) is for you. But if you’re willing to put in the work and time, LearningFuze has a ton of resources that can really help propel you on the right path. Both of my instructors were extremely helpful and knowledgeable with what they taught and you could tell that they both loved to teach which made class something I looked forward to everyday. Course is broken up into a series of exercises, challenges and projects that help teach new concepts, challenge you to prove that you understand those concepts and then implement your new knowledge into real projects that you can show off. By the 4th week of class we were already designing our first project, and by the 8th week we’d already designed and built our first apps. So as long as you're willing to work hard and take advantage of all the resources they offer you, LearningFuze is a wonderful place to learn how to code. Can’t recommend it enough!
I would recommend Learning Fuze to anyone that is interested in a programming career in general.
- Life Changing Career Choice- 3/8/2021Daniel Vargas • Jr. Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAfter a few months of the self taught route, I decided I was ready to jump into a full stack immersive program, and found LearningFuze. I was not disappointed. They really care about each and every student that goes through the program. Coming off a traditional education in university, I never felt that I had a voice or any type of one on one connection with my instructors. At LearningFuze, you really get that one on one time when you are struggling through a new topic. From the Jr. side instructors to senior side and the career services team, you are mentored along the entire way, and given the right tools to be successful in the future. I couldn't have asked for a better group of mentors, without them I wouldn't be where I'm at now. Truly an amazing program, creating some great programmers.
- A great experience.- 3/7/2021Tesia Tran • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInThis review has been a very long time coming. LearningFuze was easily the best choice I made when I decided to pursue a career in tech. Before I enrolled, I went to info sessions for three other popular bootcamps in the area. The staff at LearningFuze was what made me come back to try out their free prep class, and then ultimately enroll in the full-time immersion program. I never worried whether I would have access to an instructor for help. In fact, they reminded us over and over all throughout the program to ask as many questions as possible because it was going to be a LOT of new information all at once. I always felt supported, and that support carried into the career services part of the program as well. My only regret was that I didn't fully take advantage of what was available to me after the program ended, but even though I never finished my portfolio, about 6 months after graduation, the director and career services manager reached out to me for a check-in and provided me with an opportunity to get back on track. (I was really struggling to stay focused during the first half of 2020.) And honestly, that made all the difference. I highly, highly recommend if you're looking for an environment where the instructors and staff actually care about their students, but you also need to put in the work! As for the curriculum, I do think that it's changed a bit since I've been there, so I do feel they try to stay up to date with relevant technologies while also making sure you know fundamentals.
- After about a year and a half of self study, I decided to take the dive and try and apply to a bootcamp to jumpstart my career into the world of web development. I researched for days on end to find a school, both local to my area and even out of state, that I felt would take a genuine interest in helping me grow as an individual and guide me on the path to a new career. Although my time in the accelerated web development program was incredibly challenging, I have no doubt that I made the correct decision in choosing LearningFuze. The instructors are heavily invested in your development and are always available for questions and clarification on the topics we cover, and TA's are available after class hours, if you need of any sort of additional help. If you put in the work, LearningFuze has all of the resources to help you succeed and attain your goals!