learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and mindset training. Bootcamp students receive lifetime career services and 1:1 career coaching.

In the 14-week web development bootcamp, students learn full-stack front and back end development. The curriculum covers HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PostgreSQL, React, Git/GitHub, Command Line, Node.JS, and Bootstrap. Students will participate in two hackathons and build a final project during the bootcamp.

In the 12-week data science bootcamp, students learn data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. The curriculum covers Python, statistical analysis, unsupervised and supervised ML models, Pandas, SciKit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, natural language processing, Computer Vision, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Big Data Spark, classification and regression.

In the 12-week, part-time UI/UX design bootcamp, students learn how to translate end-user needs into intuitive design and gain a strong mastery of the tools used by professionals. The curriculum covers user research, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping, paper prototyping, foundations of interaction desgin, typography, branding, HTML, CSS, and design tools like Figma. Students build a full portfolio of projects completed during the bootcamp.

The bootcamps don't require a degree or professional experience, but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion web development and data science programs include 2-week prep classes. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged into LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98

all (234) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (52) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Data Science Full Immersion In-Person

LocationIrvine, Orange County, Online
    The 12 week in-person full immersion program teaches those technologies most in need in the Data Science marketplace. Our full immersion program is taught by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to Data Science so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Skills Fund
    Tuition Plans100% Financing Available
    ScholarshipScholarships & Discounts Available
    Prep WorkPrep Course Available
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person

LocationOnline, Orange County
    The 14 week In-Person full immersion program teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund
    Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts & financing options
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course
  • Intro to Data Science Course (In-Person & Remote)

Data Science
    LocationIrvine, Orange County, Online
    The Data Science Prep Course is a 2-week, part-time (in-class or remote) data science training program focused on the core skills important to being a data scientist. This course is a required step toward preparing for the Data Science Full Immersion and a career in data science.
  • LFZ Coding Bootcamp Prep Course

JavaScript, CSS, Front End, HTML, Git
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
    DepositNone required
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
  • Part Time Web Development Program

LocationOnline, Orange County
    A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part-time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$300 discount for Early Registration
    ScholarshipPlease check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
  • Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp

The 14-week remote full immersion program is offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years. - Live, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers - Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events - Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely - Seasoned Senior Instructors - Largest Employer Network - Comprehensive Career Services - Extensive Instructional Team - Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio - Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies - Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information

Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund for 60% or less of course complete
    Scholarshiphttps://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course
  • UI/UX Design Course

User Experience Design, HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationOnline, Irvine, Orange County
    Flexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
    DepositNone
    Prep WorkProvided upon registratrion
    - 11/12/2021
    Osama Khan  User Photo
    Osama Khan Verified via GitHub
    I attended this bootcamp after multiple colleagues of mine recommended it to me and got their start as software engineers themselves. I loved the whole experience as the instructors go above and beyond just teaching the curriculum. They also encourage exploring on your own (within reasonable bounds) and discovering programming tips and tricks that you fully understand. This is truly an environment where curiosity thrives and will definitely help you fall in love with the field of programming!
  • Kenneth W.  User Photo
    Kenneth W. • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Currently, I am still in the program, but, I have to say, it's the best learning experience in my life.

I have been in the sales and management field for the last 12 years, and I have always wanted to step into the IT industry with programming experience. LearningFuze not only teaches me the most job-related coding knowledge and skills, but it also creates a job-alike environment for students to be involved like real web developers and engineers.   During the last 10 weeks of curriculum, I have learned the most useful front-end and back-end languages and tools, and we have built more than five comprehensive projects involving HTML, CSS, AJAX, Node.js and etc.

Besides their curriculum, LearningFuze's job assistance is amazing as well. They provide very detailed tutorials on portfolio building and have connections with a great number of tech companies in surrounding areas. I have updated my LinkedIn and resume based on top professional standards and I can't wait to be in the job market once the course is finished.

I still have 4 more weeks left for the course and currently, I am preparing for the final project. Time goes really fast because we are enjoying this experience every day!  lastly, I strongly recommend choosing LearningFuze if you are trying to have the real BootCamp experience.
  • Brian  User Photo
    Brian • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Honestly, this has been the best learning experience I have ever had. The Instructors and staff really want to see you succeed! The passion that everyone has is so contagious and motivating. I was able to go through the remote full-immersion program with instructors Brett and Scott, and honestly, it was challenging but super rewarding. They know that learning to code is difficult, and they get it because they've been through it too. They make the process of learning fun and relatable. After the 14 weeks (16 weeks, if you include the prep course), I built two projects that I'm super proud of. But the best part is that it doesn't end once you're finished.

After finishing the 14 weeks, Cassandra and Tj helped so much in the job hunt. From sending resume revisions, doing mock interviews, and just being there for you. They are fantastic and always wanting to see how you're doing. While I still talk to some of my cohort friends, the funny thing is that I still talk to Brett and Scott even after the program and ask questions, and they are still happy to help. The staff here are really amazing and really make attending the program that much better!

I would recommend LearningFuze 100%
  • Ford Lotfian  User Photo
    Ford Lotfian • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    LearningFuze has hands down been one of the best decisions I've made. Coming from a non-tech background, LearningFuze not only taught me so much technically, but has also instilled a growth mentality that I will continue to carry for the rest of my life

A little more about myself, I have no college degree, and I've jumped around quite a few jobs ranging from retail to healthcare. I decided that I wanted to pursue a more substantial career, and after taking a career quiz I decided Data Science is something I think I would enjoy. I think it was by a stroke of luck that I came across LearningFuze, I was looking for a Data Science program at the local community colleges, but during my search I came across bootcamp educations aswell. Needless to say 3 months sounded a lot more enticing than 4 years, and having been to traditional college before, I wasn't all to excited to jump back into that world, so I ended up signing up for LearningFuze's Info Session to learn more about what they do.

I eventually got around to taking the Free Prep Course, and it was there I realized the quality of the education is second to none. the curriculum while challenging had all the support I could ask for, Zia (The main instructor for Data Science) is amazing at identifying your weaknesses tailoring his teaching style in a way where you'll efficiently absorb the lesson at hand. His patience and depth of knowledge really shined especially for myself considering this was the first time I've seriously touched any sort of code. Towards the latter part of the Prep Course I was hooked, I was having genuine fun learning and that was the 'aha' moment for me because my college experience was the exact opposite, and the results were tangible too, I had projects to prove that I knew how to do the work.

Fast forward 3 months and I'm near the end of the Data Science cohort, It's unbelievable how much I learned, from barely being able to make a For Loop, to now to deploying models to a Web Applications, Time Series Analysis on any Stock, Making a Neural Network for Image recognitions, Participating in Kaggle competitions, and so much more. Career services are starting to get more involved with my cohort, and they've given me full confidence that all of us can land a job in this field. I'm so excited to see what the future holds, and to think their services are available indefinitely boggles my mind. Mock Interviews, Resume Reviews, Networking, etc. They really do it all here. The only regret I have is not coming to LearningFuze sooner. If you're hesitant to give them a shot, attend an Info Session, they'll then give you access to their prep course for free, it's a good way to measure and see if the teaching style if up to your standards.
  • Best Decision
    - 8/21/2021
    Richard Watanabe  User Photo
    Richard Watanabe • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at LearningFuze has been exceptional. The instructors really care about the students and are readily available to clarify or answer any questions you might have. With these instructors, it is hard to give up on the path to learn coding. The environment they prepare are also work-like, which gives you experience that’s identical to real-world experience. Within the past couple of months, I’ve learned more than I ever have in my life. Although the material is not easy, if you give it your best effort, LearningFuze is there to guide you to reach your dream career. Choosing LearningFuze is definitely the best decision I have ever made.
    - 8/8/2021
    Joseph Nguyen  User Photo
    Joseph Nguyen • Verified via LinkedIn
    As someone who is credentialed in secondary education, I can wholeheartedly say the instructors and curriculum at LearningFuze are head and shoulders above their competition.  Many of their practices I wish I could have brought to my own classroom.  Not only do they teach you to code, they refine your ability to teach yourself.  Both my instructors Cody and Tim were thoroughly knowledgeable about the technology we were learning and were capable of guiding me in every step of my education, but they also empowered me to learn on my own to practice how learning will be once I'm in the industry.  The curriculum promoted this, helping you better understand industry documentation instead of watering down difficult concepts.

And throughout my instruction, LearningFuze's career services helped me put together a strong resume and advised me with how to best approach the job search, an area that I personally have struggled with.  Cass especially has put in extra effort to provide individual feedback on my resume and to coach me around job interviews.  TJ has also been pivotal in my career choices.  He was willing to set up meetings for me to speak with web developers and data scientists when I was trying to decide on which career to pursue, and this was before I even enrolled at LearningFuze.  And lastly, I doubt I will need it for much longer but it is reassuring to know that LearningFuze offers their career services indefinitely after completing their program free of charge.

I highly HIGHLY endorse LearningFuze's full-immersion web-development program, and recommend you go in-person for the full experience.
  • Solomon Jin  User Photo
    Solomon Jin Verified via GitHub
    I am currently in week 14 of the 14 week full-immersion web development program and it is honestly so bittersweet for me because I had such a great time at LearningFuze. It is absolutely astounding to see how much one can learn in such a short amount of time and it's all thanks to the amazing instructors and staff. LearningFuze has done an excellent job in creating an atmosphere that encourages learning and inspires motivation. The instructors offer personalized advice as they are aware that everybody rides at their own pace on their development journey. The career counseling is also very hands-on and is integrated seamlessly into their normal curriculum. Although I am not fully finished with the program, I have no doubt in my mind that LearningFuze will continue to support their alumni well-past their graduation and possibly even for life.
  • Daniel  User Photo
    Daniel • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I attended the 14-week remote full-immersion web development program and I couldn't be happier with the choice that I made. The program can be challenging, but with the support from the senior developers, I was able to press on and learn the ins and outs of web development. They taught in-demand tech skills like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, and node.js just to name a few. All throughout the program, we simulate an environment comparable to one you would find at a real tech company. It definitely prepares you to be adapted to that lifestyle. The instructors are top-notch and every member of the staff will help you finish and prime you to land a job by setting up workshops to dress up your LinkedIn profile and your resume. My only regret is to not do this earlier!
  • Alex  User Photo
    Alex • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I graduated from LearningFuze's Full-Stack web development program, and I can't believe how far I have come in just a few months! I went from not knowing hardly anything about web development to feeling confident I can succeed anywhere as a developer! LearningFuze is constantly reviewing and changing their curriculum so that their students will be equipped with the tools and technologies that are popular today.  They structure their program to simulate a work environment similar to how junior and senior developers communicate and work together.  There were definitely long days of coding, but I loved every second of it, and every assignment is fun and exciting.  The instructors are incredibly helpful and explain topics really well.  Throughout the program they have dedicated career advisors that help you set up your LinkedIn profile, resume, GitHub, and portfolio. They will also do mock interviews with you and give you feed back and tips.  Along with all of that, they have a great alumni network and are constantly bringing guest speakers in every couple of weeks to share tips and their experiences in their jobs or in the job searching process.  It was definitely worth the money and time, and definitely one of the best decisions of my life!
  • LearningFuze
    - 6/8/2021
    Kirk Hahn  User Photo
    Kirk Hahn • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I attended LearningFuze's part time remote classes for the last 10-months and I have been very impressed! The course work progresses at a steady pace, you will find you need to do some work outside of class but it was very manageable and their was almost always someone available to help if you get stuck. The professors were all very knowledgable and passionate about coding and, while they didn't hesitate to help out, found a balance where you were also learning on your own.

I'm just finishing up my final project and have only touched the tip of the employment experience, I have already had a great time with the LearningFuze job assistance. I've had 2 mock interviews with feedback and next steps as well as resume and LinkedIn reviews.

If you're looking for a career change and want to check out coding I would highly recommend LearningFuze (they also have a free 2-week intro course if your still on the fence).
    Response From: Catherine of LearningFuze
    Title: Community Manager
    Wednesday, Jul 28 2021
    Thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience at LearningFuze. We're glad to hear the remote classes have been beneficial to your coding education. Congrats on a job well done!
  • Great Experience!
    - 5/27/2021
    Jake   User Photo
    Jake • Student Verified via GitHub
    After looking into a handful of different bootcamps, I decided to join LearningFuze because of all the positive reviews. I was skeptical at first when reading them, as everyone should, but now that I've been through the Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp, I can honestly say it was the best decision I could have made. The instructors aren't only knowledgeable, but they teach you the fundamentals of how to learn. Of course, a program that is only 14 weeks long and is offering a massive array of different languages isn't going to be easy. Still, Tim and Cody made the overall experience more manageable.  The support system at LF is tremendous, and they have career services that will tune up your interview skills and resume—making you job-ready when you start looking for a job upon graduation.   If you are thinking about going to a bootcamp, I recommend going to LearningFuze.
    Response From: Catherine of LearningFuze
    Title: Community Manager
    Wednesday, Jul 28 2021
    Thanks for your feedback. We're glad you had such a positive experience at LearningFuze. Tim and Cody love to see students thrive and are there to support each student in their path of learning to code. We look forward to watching your career.