Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98
Recent LearningFuze News
- Inside LearningFuze’s Part-Time Data Science Program for Working Adults
- July 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- Guide to the Best Data Science Bootcamp Prep Programs
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $12,995 Class size N/A Location Irvine, Orange County, OnlineThe 12 week in-person full immersion program teaches those technologies most in need in the Data Science marketplace. Our full immersion program is taught by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to Data Science so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
Deposit N/A FinancingSkills Fund Tuition Plans 100% Financing Available Scholarship Scholarships & Discounts Available
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Prep Course Available Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts & financing options Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Data Science
In PersonPart Time6 Hours/week2 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $245 Class size N/A Location Irvine, Orange County, OnlineThe Data Science Prep Course is a 2-week, part-time (in-class or remote) data science training program focused on the core skills important to being a data scientist. This course is a required step toward preparing for the Data Science Full Immersion and a career in data science.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Online, Orange CountyThe LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
Deposit None required
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,995 Class size 20 Location Online, Orange CountyA curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part-time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $300 discount for Early Registration Scholarship Please check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- User Experience Design, HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,995 Class size 15 Location Online, Irvine, Orange CountyFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None Financing Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship $300 discount for Early Registration
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
234 reviews sorted by:
- Student- 11/12/2021Osama Khan • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Orange County • Verified via GitHubI attended this bootcamp after multiple colleagues of mine recommended it to me and got their start as software engineers themselves. I loved the whole experience as the instructors go above and beyond just teaching the curriculum. They also encourage exploring on your own (within reasonable bounds) and discovering programming tips and tricks that you fully understand. This is truly an environment where curiosity thrives and will definitely help you fall in love with the field of programming!
- Amazing Bootcamp and Awesome Teachers!!- 10/27/2021Derek Cruz • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- Great Place to Learn Coding!- 10/19/2021Kenneth W. • Student • Course: Data Science Full Immersion In-Person • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInCurrently, I am still in the program, but, I have to say, it's the best learning experience in my life.
I have been in the sales and management field for the last 12 years, and I have always wanted to step into the IT industry with programming experience. LearningFuze not only teaches me the most job-related coding knowledge and skills, but it also creates a job-alike environment for students to be involved like real web developers and engineers. During the last 10 weeks of curriculum, I have learned the most useful front-end and back-end languages and tools, and we have built more than five comprehensive projects involving HTML, CSS, AJAX, Node.js and etc.
Besides their curriculum, LearningFuze's job assistance is amazing as well. They provide very detailed tutorials on portfolio building and have connections with a great number of tech companies in surrounding areas. I have updated my LinkedIn and resume based on top professional standards and I can't wait to be in the job market once the course is finished.
I still have 4 more weeks left for the course and currently, I am preparing for the final project. Time goes really fast because we are enjoying this experience every day! lastly, I strongly recommend choosing LearningFuze if you are trying to have the real BootCamp experience.
- Definitely The Best!- 9/29/2021Brian • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInHonestly, this has been the best learning experience I have ever had. The Instructors and staff really want to see you succeed! The passion that everyone has is so contagious and motivating. I was able to go through the remote full-immersion program with instructors Brett and Scott, and honestly, it was challenging but super rewarding. They know that learning to code is difficult, and they get it because they've been through it too. They make the process of learning fun and relatable. After the 14 weeks (16 weeks, if you include the prep course), I built two projects that I'm super proud of. But the best part is that it doesn't end once you're finished.
After finishing the 14 weeks, Cassandra and Tj helped so much in the job hunt. From sending resume revisions, doing mock interviews, and just being there for you. They are fantastic and always wanting to see how you're doing. While I still talk to some of my cohort friends, the funny thing is that I still talk to Brett and Scott even after the program and ask questions, and they are still happy to help. The staff here are really amazing and really make attending the program that much better!
I would recommend LearningFuze 100%
- Exceptional Experience- 9/29/2021Ford Lotfian • Student • Course: Data Science Full Immersion In-Person • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInLearningFuze has hands down been one of the best decisions I've made. Coming from a non-tech background, LearningFuze not only taught me so much technically, but has also instilled a growth mentality that I will continue to carry for the rest of my life
A little more about myself, I have no college degree, and I've jumped around quite a few jobs ranging from retail to healthcare. I decided that I wanted to pursue a more substantial career, and after taking a career quiz I decided Data Science is something I think I would enjoy. I think it was by a stroke of luck that I came across LearningFuze, I was looking for a Data Science program at the local community colleges, but during my search I came across bootcamp educations aswell. Needless to say 3 months sounded a lot more enticing than 4 years, and having been to traditional college before, I wasn't all to excited to jump back into that world, so I ended up signing up for LearningFuze's Info Session to learn more about what they do.
I eventually got around to taking the Free Prep Course, and it was there I realized the quality of the education is second to none. the curriculum while challenging had all the support I could ask for, Zia (The main instructor for Data Science) is amazing at identifying your weaknesses tailoring his teaching style in a way where you'll efficiently absorb the lesson at hand. His patience and depth of knowledge really shined especially for myself considering this was the first time I've seriously touched any sort of code. Towards the latter part of the Prep Course I was hooked, I was having genuine fun learning and that was the 'aha' moment for me because my college experience was the exact opposite, and the results were tangible too, I had projects to prove that I knew how to do the work.
Fast forward 3 months and I'm near the end of the Data Science cohort, It's unbelievable how much I learned, from barely being able to make a For Loop, to now to deploying models to a Web Applications, Time Series Analysis on any Stock, Making a Neural Network for Image recognitions, Participating in Kaggle competitions, and so much more. Career services are starting to get more involved with my cohort, and they've given me full confidence that all of us can land a job in this field. I'm so excited to see what the future holds, and to think their services are available indefinitely boggles my mind. Mock Interviews, Resume Reviews, Networking, etc. They really do it all here. The only regret I have is not coming to LearningFuze sooner. If you're hesitant to give them a shot, attend an Info Session, they'll then give you access to their prep course for free, it's a good way to measure and see if the teaching style if up to your standards.
- Best Decision- 8/21/2021Richard Watanabe • Student • Course: Data Science Full Immersion In-Person • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInMy experience at LearningFuze has been exceptional. The instructors really care about the students and are readily available to clarify or answer any questions you might have. With these instructors, it is hard to give up on the path to learn coding. The environment they prepare are also work-like, which gives you experience that’s identical to real-world experience. Within the past couple of months, I’ve learned more than I ever have in my life. Although the material is not easy, if you give it your best effort, LearningFuze is there to guide you to reach your dream career. Choosing LearningFuze is definitely the best decision I have ever made.
- Student- 8/8/2021Joseph Nguyen • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInAs someone who is credentialed in secondary education, I can wholeheartedly say the instructors and curriculum at LearningFuze are head and shoulders above their competition. Many of their practices I wish I could have brought to my own classroom. Not only do they teach you to code, they refine your ability to teach yourself. Both my instructors Cody and Tim were thoroughly knowledgeable about the technology we were learning and were capable of guiding me in every step of my education, but they also empowered me to learn on my own to practice how learning will be once I'm in the industry. The curriculum promoted this, helping you better understand industry documentation instead of watering down difficult concepts.
And throughout my instruction, LearningFuze's career services helped me put together a strong resume and advised me with how to best approach the job search, an area that I personally have struggled with. Cass especially has put in extra effort to provide individual feedback on my resume and to coach me around job interviews. TJ has also been pivotal in my career choices. He was willing to set up meetings for me to speak with web developers and data scientists when I was trying to decide on which career to pursue, and this was before I even enrolled at LearningFuze. And lastly, I doubt I will need it for much longer but it is reassuring to know that LearningFuze offers their career services indefinitely after completing their program free of charge.
I highly HIGHLY endorse LearningFuze's full-immersion web-development program, and recommend you go in-person for the full experience.
- I am currently in week 14 of the 14 week full-immersion web development program and it is honestly so bittersweet for me because I had such a great time at LearningFuze. It is absolutely astounding to see how much one can learn in such a short amount of time and it's all thanks to the amazing instructors and staff. LearningFuze has done an excellent job in creating an atmosphere that encourages learning and inspires motivation. The instructors offer personalized advice as they are aware that everybody rides at their own pace on their development journey. The career counseling is also very hands-on and is integrated seamlessly into their normal curriculum. Although I am not fully finished with the program, I have no doubt in my mind that LearningFuze will continue to support their alumni well-past their graduation and possibly even for life.
- Incredible Experience!- 6/9/2021Alex • Graduate • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI graduated from LearningFuze's Full-Stack web development program, and I can't believe how far I have come in just a few months! I went from not knowing hardly anything about web development to feeling confident I can succeed anywhere as a developer! LearningFuze is constantly reviewing and changing their curriculum so that their students will be equipped with the tools and technologies that are popular today. They structure their program to simulate a work environment similar to how junior and senior developers communicate and work together. There were definitely long days of coding, but I loved every second of it, and every assignment is fun and exciting. The instructors are incredibly helpful and explain topics really well. Throughout the program they have dedicated career advisors that help you set up your LinkedIn profile, resume, GitHub, and portfolio. They will also do mock interviews with you and give you feed back and tips. Along with all of that, they have a great alumni network and are constantly bringing guest speakers in every couple of weeks to share tips and their experiences in their jobs or in the job searching process. It was definitely worth the money and time, and definitely one of the best decisions of my life!
- LearningFuze- 6/8/2021Kirk Hahn • Graduate • Course: Part Time Web Development Program • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI attended LearningFuze's part time remote classes for the last 10-months and I have been very impressed! The course work progresses at a steady pace, you will find you need to do some work outside of class but it was very manageable and their was almost always someone available to help if you get stuck. The professors were all very knowledgable and passionate about coding and, while they didn't hesitate to help out, found a balance where you were also learning on your own.
I'm just finishing up my final project and have only touched the tip of the employment experience, I have already had a great time with the LearningFuze job assistance. I've had 2 mock interviews with feedback and next steps as well as resume and LinkedIn reviews.
If you're looking for a career change and want to check out coding I would highly recommend LearningFuze (they also have a free 2-week intro course if your still on the fence).
Response From: Catherine of LearningFuzeTitle: Community ManagerWednesday, Jul 28 2021Thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience at LearningFuze. We're glad to hear the remote classes have been beneficial to your coding education. Congrats on a job well done!
- Great Experience!- 5/27/2021Jake • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubAfter looking into a handful of different bootcamps, I decided to join LearningFuze because of all the positive reviews. I was skeptical at first when reading them, as everyone should, but now that I've been through the Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp, I can honestly say it was the best decision I could have made. The instructors aren't only knowledgeable, but they teach you the fundamentals of how to learn. Of course, a program that is only 14 weeks long and is offering a massive array of different languages isn't going to be easy. Still, Tim and Cody made the overall experience more manageable. The support system at LF is tremendous, and they have career services that will tune up your interview skills and resume—making you job-ready when you start looking for a job upon graduation. If you are thinking about going to a bootcamp, I recommend going to LearningFuze.
Response From: Catherine of LearningFuzeTitle: Community ManagerWednesday, Jul 28 2021Thanks for your feedback. We're glad you had such a positive experience at LearningFuze. Tim and Cody love to see students thrive and are there to support each student in their path of learning to code. We look forward to watching your career.