Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98
Recent LearningFuze News
- March 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- A 15-Minute GIT Tutorial with Tim from LearningFuze
- How LearningFuze Equipped Krystian For a Career in UI/UX Design
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $12,995 Class size N/A Location Online, Irvine, Orange CountyThe 12 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the Data Science marketplace. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to Data Science so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
Deposit N/A FinancingSkills Fund Tuition Plans 100% Financing Available Scholarship Scholarships & Discounts Available
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Prep Course Available Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Online, Orange CountyThe LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
Deposit None required
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
- Data Science
OnlinePart Time6 Hours/week2 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $245 Class size N/A Location Online, Irvine, Orange CountyThe Data Science Prep Course is a 2-week, part-time (in-class or remote) data science training program focused on the core skills important to being a data scientist. This course is a required step toward preparing for the Data Science Full Immersion and a career in data science.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,995 Class size 20 Location Online, Orange CountyLive in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $300 discount for Early Registration Scholarship Please check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,995 Class size 15 Location Online, Irvine, Orange CountyFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None Financing Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship $300 discount for Early Registration
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
214 reviews sorted by:
- Definitely Recommend- 4/6/2021Daniel Rosenbaum • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI’d been interested in code for awhile and had been doing my best to take advantage of all the free online resources available, but eventually realized that if I wanted to pursue a career in web development I would need to take it a step further. Did a ton of research on coding bootcamps - both in the Southern California area as well as those that offered remote classes - but kept coming back to LearningFuze. The fact that they offered a free 2 week prep course with no strings attached really sealed the deal for me that LearningFuze would be the right place to take my learning to the next level.I’ve been in the full immersion course for the last several months and it has been such an amazing experience - but definitely good to know what you’re getting into. If you’re expecting to just show up to class everyday, do the minimal amount of work and somehow be a web development expert at the end, then I don’t think LearningFuze (or probably any coding bootcamp) is for you. But if you’re willing to put in the work and time, LearningFuze has a ton of resources that can really help propel you on the right path. Both of my instructors were extremely helpful and knowledgeable with what they taught and you could tell that they both loved to teach which made class something I looked forward to everyday. Course is broken up into a series of exercises, challenges and projects that help teach new concepts, challenge you to prove that you understand those concepts and then implement your new knowledge into real projects that you can show off. By the 4th week of class we were already designing our first project, and by the 8th week we’d already designed and built our first apps. So as long as you're willing to work hard and take advantage of all the resources they offer you, LearningFuze is a wonderful place to learn how to code. Can’t recommend it enough!
I would recommend Learning Fuze to anyone that is interested in a programming career in general.
- Life Changing Career Choice- 3/8/2021Daniel Vargas • Jr. Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAfter a few months of the self taught route, I decided I was ready to jump into a full stack immersive program, and found LearningFuze. I was not disappointed. They really care about each and every student that goes through the program. Coming off a traditional education in university, I never felt that I had a voice or any type of one on one connection with my instructors. At LearningFuze, you really get that one on one time when you are struggling through a new topic. From the Jr. side instructors to senior side and the career services team, you are mentored along the entire way, and given the right tools to be successful in the future. I couldn't have asked for a better group of mentors, without them I wouldn't be where I'm at now. Truly an amazing program, creating some great programmers.
- A great experience.- 3/7/2021Tesia Tran • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInThis review has been a very long time coming. LearningFuze was easily the best choice I made when I decided to pursue a career in tech. Before I enrolled, I went to info sessions for three other popular bootcamps in the area. The staff at LearningFuze was what made me come back to try out their free prep class, and then ultimately enroll in the full-time immersion program. I never worried whether I would have access to an instructor for help. In fact, they reminded us over and over all throughout the program to ask as many questions as possible because it was going to be a LOT of new information all at once. I always felt supported, and that support carried into the career services part of the program as well. My only regret was that I didn't fully take advantage of what was available to me after the program ended, but even though I never finished my portfolio, about 6 months after graduation, the director and career services manager reached out to me for a check-in and provided me with an opportunity to get back on track. (I was really struggling to stay focused during the first half of 2020.) And honestly, that made all the difference. I highly, highly recommend if you're looking for an environment where the instructors and staff actually care about their students, but you also need to put in the work! As for the curriculum, I do think that it's changed a bit since I've been there, so I do feel they try to stay up to date with relevant technologies while also making sure you know fundamentals.
- After about a year and a half of self study, I decided to take the dive and try and apply to a bootcamp to jumpstart my career into the world of web development. I researched for days on end to find a school, both local to my area and even out of state, that I felt would take a genuine interest in helping me grow as an individual and guide me on the path to a new career. Although my time in the accelerated web development program was incredibly challenging, I have no doubt that I made the correct decision in choosing LearningFuze. The instructors are heavily invested in your development and are always available for questions and clarification on the topics we cover, and TA's are available after class hours, if you need of any sort of additional help. If you put in the work, LearningFuze has all of the resources to help you succeed and attain your goals!
- I decided to sign with LearningFuze about two years ago. I planned on their Full Immersion course and planned for the right time to start. When the opportunity came, I signed up and I could not be happier. Outside of the great instructors and the well designed curriculum, I also was able to kick my motivation into gear again. I had become comfortable in my job and this is was definitely the change that I needed. I would highly recommend LearningFuze.
- I decided to enroll in the full-immersion bootcamp at Learning after spending some time doing self-taught web development. I had really wanted to kickstart my coding journey in a big way and I heard coding bootcamps were the way to do just that. After researching a few bootcamps and attending online information sessions, LearningFuze seemed like it would be the best fit. I am currently 9 weeks into the program and I couldn't be happier with my decision.
LearningFuze will provide you with all the tools you need in order to start a career in web development. The entire staff has been amazing throughout the program. Not only will they teach what it takes to build full-stack applications and think like a developer, but they will also teach you how to polish your resume and have it looking job-search ready. You will also go through mock interviews where you will receive feedback and tips on how to prepare for tech interviews. I can confidently say, I would have never been able to learn this much in 14 weeks if it was not for the amazing program being run at LearningFuze!
- Amazing curriculum and staff- 1/16/2021Lucca Rizzi • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAround May of 2020 I decided to learn Web Development. I started with Python, then moved to HTML and CSS, always learning on my own with books and online courses. This was great at first, but as time went own I felt I didn't have a concrete plan to land my first job. I noticed I had the desire to learn, but not the structure to achieve my goal. I did not know what to focus on and the amount on information available on the internet was overwhelming.
I then set a couple of parameters to pick the ideal bootcamp, which was: overall price, financing options, course length, full-stack web developer curriculum and career services. After a couple of weeks researching different coding bootcamps, I came across LearningFuze which fitted all my requirements. However, due to the new remote setting I was a bit nervous on the learning process and its effectiveness. After attending the 2 week online prep-course I felt very confident that LearningFuze was the right decision.
LearningFuze's curriculum has great exercises that will make the learning process much smoother, creating building blocks to solidify the information. The several challenges and projects are created to test your knowledge and gives you a practical experience of what the tech industry will expect of you. And the career services is extremely well designed maximize your chances of getting into the tech industry. I definitely recommend LearningFuze!
- Incredible Experience!- 1/15/2021Andy P • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubBefore I enrolled at LearningFuze there were quite a few bootcamps that I was considering, and I have absolutely no regret going all in for Full-Stack Web Development course at LearningFuze. Instructors are extremely responsive and helpful and they will continue to guide you until you have the answer to the questions you’ve asked for. Also the team is genuinely interested in student’s success as well. As you may know, you will be fed with A LOT of information in short amount of time, but the way the course material is structured is very easy to follow and aligns with current industry standards. If you have the determination, work ethic, and motivation to become a programmer, LearningFuze will definitely help and guide you to become a successful programmer!
- The part-time program at LearningFuze has been an amazing decision! The instructors have been nothing but supportive and organized throughout my journey, something I did not see in any of my traditional schooling experiences. They are truly interested in teaching and without a doubt want to see you succeed. The platform of this program is very hands-on, completing projects and many exercises which most definitely has been a crucial element in helping me learn the material with the instructors always there to help. If you are looking for a program that does not play around with your education these are your people!! LearningFuze is most certainly the place for those who are serious about becoming a full-stack web developer and not there to dabble.
- The best decision I've ever made- 1/7/2021Shawn Kost • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI've always had a passion for technology and especially computers, but my knowledge on web development was very limited. It was always something that interested me, but I never did too much research about. A few years ago, I had a couple friends who went through the full-immersion course, and they would not stop talking about how amazing the program was. They would constantly say, "It was a life-changing experience". After only being in the program for 8 weeks now, I have to say I agree completely with that statement.
Not only do they prepare you with all the knowledge you need to jumpstart a career in web development, they go above and beyond with their career services. They provide presentations about the importance of LinkedIn, and how to utilize it correctly to grow your network. You learn how to create a resume specifically tailored to the tech industry, which provides more opportunities to land an interview. You engage in mock interviews so you can receive direct feedback that will help you in your job search after the program.
All in all, everything from the curriculum to the instructors, to even just the overall atmosphere of the classroom is downright incredible. Every single person I have engaged with has been thoughtful, incredibly helpful, and just an overall joy to engage with. If you are looking to get into web development, I think LearningFuze is the answer.
- Incredible Curriculum and Staff!- 12/15/2020Dean Vo • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was exposed to the world of coding from my work as a Client Service Administrator and started learning on my own time. Eventually, I felt like I was able to make better progress if I was in a dedicated learning environment, which lead me to looking into different boot camps. Once I stumbled upon LearningFuze, I already had a good feeling when attending their prep course. The instructors were more than helpful and instead of just giving me the answers, helped guide me in the right direction so that I can eventually reach my own conclusions. Part of being a developer means being able to find the answer with the resources you have and the instructors did a fantastic job in developing this skill.
After deciding on attending, I spoke with a few representatives and they truly made me feel like they were looking out for my success. They were straight forward with their results and there was even a technical assessment so that they can understand where you are at in your journey. I was viewed as a person who wanted to learn instead of just another opportunity for money.
I highly recommend LearningFuze for anyone that is looking into coding boot camps that is looking for a welcome challenge, and an amazing and informative staff!