25 Best Coding Bootcamps in London
- 3037Reviews16CoursesBrussels, Bordeaux, Lille, Lisbon, and 34 more...Nantes, Amsterdam, Montreal, Lyon, Shanghai, Marseille, Bali, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Lausanne, Singapore, Barcelona, Berlin, Tokyo, Paris, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Melbourne, Nice, Cologne, Casablanca, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto, Cape Town, London, Toulouse, Sydney, OnlineLe Wagon is a global tech training provider that offers full-time, in-person and online bootcamps in Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Le Wa... Read MoreLe Wagon is a global tech training provider that offers full-time, in-person and online bootcamps in Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Le Wagon also offers part-time courses in Web Analytics, Python Machine Learning, Growth Data Automation, and Data Analytics Essentials. Le Wagon is aimed at individuals seeking to change careers or acquire specific skills. Le Wagon’s training has helped more than 18,000 students accelerate their careers, transition into tech, or launch startups. Le Wagon was founded in 2013 in Paris, and now has in-person campuses in over 40 cities and 25 countries. Read MoreWey Lon Quek
5Graduate - Course: Data Science Bootcamp - Full-time - Singapore
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent Bootcamp!The Le Wagon Data Science bootcamp was extreme and intense over 2 months. I had no prior experience in programming nor data science, but the course is designed ... Read MoreThe Le Wagon Data Science bootcamp was extreme and intense over 2 months. I had no prior experience in programming nor data science, but the course is designed to take you from zero to hero. This is accomplished by an excellent course content taught by competent teachers. If you are thinking of whether to sign up for the Data Science bootcamp, I would highly recommend it.... Read Less
- 400Reviews1CourseMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, Englan... Read MoreMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, England. Makers Academy is creating a new generation of tech talent who are skilled and ready for the changing world of work. The academy is inspired by the idea of discovering and unlocking potential in people for the benefit of the 21st-century business and society. At the core, Makers combines tech education with employment possibilities that transform lives. The academy accepts only exceptional applicants into the course. While they are highly selective, they focus on a student's passion for becoming a developer by gauging their coding experience. Makers Academy also offers apprenticeships in Software Engineering and DevOps. Read MoreSamuel Badru
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great foundational learning experienceThe learning structure of the bootcamp was good, there wasn't a week when it felt wasted. The emphasis is definitely more so on producing projects and completin ... Read MoreThe learning structure of the bootcamp was good, there wasn't a week when it felt wasted. The emphasis is definitely more so on producing projects and completing challenges rather than getting a thorough understanding of the topic, which is understandable given the time constraints. However, as topics got more challenging towards the latter end of the bootcamp, this lack of depth proved to be more detrimental. So see the learning as a foundation to give you the gist of what to learn in your own time during or after the bootcamp.... Read Less
I think the real value of Makers comes from the large alumni network you are able to tap into and take advantage of at any point of your career. Additionally, being able to learn, pair-program and do team projects with other fellow learners is invaluable and is not easily replicated. Due to Makers reputation and selection process you are going to be in cohort with many amazing people that you will learn so much from and could help you down the line. There's also a big push on mental wellbeing and emotional intelligence, which is not necessary of a bootcamp, but just goes to show that Makers goes above and beyond for its students.
- 1881Reviews33CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Read MoreBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Read MoreNatalie Romero
5Graduate - Course: Digital Marketing Course - New York City
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great Crash Course on Digital Marketing!This class was a great introduction to the fundamentals of digital marketing! It provides a breadth of information of the field, which is exactly what i was loo ... Read MoreThis class was a great introduction to the fundamentals of digital marketing! It provides a breadth of information of the field, which is exactly what i was looking for since i don’t have experience in digital.... Read Less
While it won’t make you an expert on any one thing in particular, it provides you enough to know what you could potentially be interested.
Jake is also super passionate about the course and helping his students which is a huge plus! He’s very knowledgeable and willing to dive deeper wherever learners are interested.
- 654Reviews19CoursesGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career chang... Read MoreGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career change into a tech role, in as little as three months. General Assembly offers bootcamps and courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more. Read MoreJuvone Freeman
5Graduate - Course: 3. User Experience Design Immersive Bootcamp (Full Time) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Life Changing TransitionMy experience with GA was amazing! My instructors were all incredibly knowledgable, welcoming, and always available for my cohort. I was able to grasp the skill ... Read MoreMy experience with GA was amazing! My instructors were all incredibly knowledgable, welcoming, and always available for my cohort. I was able to grasp the skills within the 3 months and the projects helped to build my portfolio that would later help me land a job. The teaching style was moderately fast paced but having helpful instructors that were always fine answering questions or slowing down when needed was great to have. My career coach was also very helpful in my development into this new space. He helped me with interview practice and building my personal brand. All in all my bootcamp experience was great and I would and will always recommend this program and organization to others to make a move into the tech industry.... Read Less
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Incredible bootcamp to get into the tech industryFounders and Coders is a 16 week bootcamp course, that ensures you develop the skills to become a software developer. The first eight weeks are focused on learn ... Read More
The curriculum is open source, mostly based on contributions from previous alumni, and is improved after each cohort based on Agile principles. There is a course facilitator that oversees the process, whilst for the first eight weeks there are mentors from the previous cohort to coordinate the self learning.
I would highly recommend the course - it teaches you the technical as well as the personal skills required to become a software developer. Being able to learn in a safe environment, with support from your peers and the mentors, was invaluable. Although it was intense, and a lot of information to take in, it was definitely a rewarding experience. Our cohort also became a close knit group that still meet quite often as well!
Founders and Coders provided me with the groundwork to pursue my career in the tech industry, and I will always be grateful that I was welcomed into such an amazing community.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp | Part-Time (Live Online) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Fantastic course! (Part-time software engineer course)When researching bootcamps, the thing that really struck me about The Jump was just how friendly and open the team were. From that first call with Rob, I could ... Read MoreWhen researching bootcamps, the thing that really struck me about The Jump was just how friendly and open the team were. From that first call with Rob, I could tell I definitely wouldn’t be just a number to them and that they really cared about my career change journey. I was keen to find a course I could fit around my full-time job and The Jump offers just that (and seems to be one of a handful of bootcamps that does!). The thirty weeks really allow you to solidify everything you’re learning and the small class sizes mean you get to know the other people in your cohort. My instructor, James, was a fantastic teacher – he has decades of experience as a commercial software engineer so you know you’re getting taught by someone at the forefront of their field.The course is made up of taught classes, twice a week, alongside code-alongs, homework, group and portfolio projects. We even did a hackathon, which was lots of fun. The curriculum at The Jump is incredibly thorough – during an interview, one hiring manager commented on how impressed they were with the breadth of topics I’d covered on the course. I will say that the course is intense, and challenging at times, but incredibly rewarding. If you put the work in, you really will see amazing results. And The Jump will support you every step of the way – they’re always on hand if you’re stuck on your homework or have a question about a lesson. By the end of the course, I had a range of projects that I’d built over the bootcamp that I could then use as a basis for my portfolio.The career support The Jump offered following the completion of the course was also a huge plus. They’ll help you to really stand out from the crowd in a competitive job market, giving advice on your portfolio, LinkedIn, interview technique and more. I’m very happy to say I was offered a software job from a company I’m very excited about a couple of months after I finished the course. I really would recommend The Jump to anyone who is thinking of doing a coding bootcamp, particularly if you want to make a career change.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Immersive - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: intense and practical bootcampI enrolled in the Codeworks Software Engineering Immersive Course after receiving a recommendation while searching for an on-site coding bootcamp. Despite the h ... Read MoreI enrolled in the Codeworks Software Engineering Immersive Course after receiving a recommendation while searching for an on-site coding bootcamp. Despite the highly competitive job market, I was able to secure a job within approximately three months of graduating. The curriculum is very practical, covering technologies widely used by many tech companies. It provides an immersive learning environment that allows you to fully engage with the material. The instructors are readily available to provide direct answers to your questions whenever needed.... Read Less
The course was highly intensive, with classes lasting 12 hours a day, six days a week. The fast-paced nature of the curriculum lead me to dedicate some of my weekends to reviewing the material in order to keep up. It was a challenging journey, but one of the rewards I gained from this course was the confidence to quickly acquire new skills. It was like, learning how to learn.
- 4Reviews1CourseLearn to Code London is a short bootcamp style crashcourse in coding based in London. Students will be coached and mentored by an experienced developer with ... Read MoreLearn to Code London is a short bootcamp style crashcourse in coding based in London. Studentswill be coached and mentored by an experienced developer with over 20 years experience in small groups. Theuniquely designed curriculumcombinestalks, discussions and hands-on programming tutorials. The program focuses on Java and is open to beginners. Class sizes are from 10-20 people. Read MoreAlice
4Graduate - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great community || Tough but rewarding || Currently a hard sector to enterHighlights In person bootcamp. I don’t see how I would have been able to progress and stay on it working from home Culture. The teachers and students of my batc ... Read MoreHighlights
- In person bootcamp. I don’t see how I would have been able to progress and stay on it working from home
- Culture. The teachers and students of my batch were great and the learning atmosphere was fantastic. The whole team behind Le Wagon is brilliant and making the 9 tough weeks a great experience. There is always someone to speak to if you struggle with the process or have questions about career paths after Le Wagon. They offer fun activities for all students (pilates on Tuesday, outings, networking events) and work very hard on making the students experience a good one.
- I’m above the average age of students and was one of the older ones in my batch. There was no point during the 9 weeks that I felt I didn’t fit in and I would recommend this bootcamp to any age group interested in learning how to code.
- Structure of learning. The way the curriculum is set up is brilliant and clear. There is a lot of focus on Ruby and I personally would have liked to see more Python being incorporated to match the skills needed to find a job after the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp students work on a 2 weeks project and it is impressive to see what you can do after 9 weeks at Le Wagon.
- Alumni network. The tens (hundreds??) of thousands students that graduated from Le Wagon all over the world have the opportunity to keep in touch via slack – there is a forum on which you can ask coding questions when you are stuck – a careers forum - women in tech forum etc. I found this platform extremely helpful during my job search and to speak with likeminded people.
- 93% employment rate / 3 months to find a job. I assume this statistic may need to be adjusted for 2023. From my batch of nearly 40 I know that the vast majority did not manage to get a junior/graduate/early career developer role within 3 months. Some people got part time employment and became teaching assistants at the school after graduating or did part time jobs to pay the bill but from what I can see nearly all graduates are still looking for a developer job 3 months after graduating. The job search is tougher than I had anticipated as junior developers often are required to have 2+ years developer experience and graduate roles are very competitive (hundreds of candidates for 1 spot). It seems that product management roles or support engineer roles (careers that don’t only code) are easier to get.
- Batchsize. We were nearly 40 students on the batch – imaging working on complex challenges with 40 people in the back. I mostly worked with my noise cancelling headphones on as I wouldn’t have been able to concentrate otherwise.
- Skill levels. It seems that students are selected by keeping quantity rather than quality in mind. I have witnessed students in other batches struggle with basic computer literacy and language barriers. I’m not sure how students are selected for the bootcamp but can see advantages of having a stricter process in place.
- Collaboration with employers. While I did Le Wagon there was not opportunity for an apprenticeship and work placement post bootcamp. I know a lot of other bootcamps work in a way where you apply for the bootcamp AND a company and you start working in the company right after graduation. If I were to do it all again I would try to get into a bootcamp that offers work placement (though they are harder to get into and the interview process takes much longer)
- Classroom learning. The lecturers were clearly very skilled in all things coding and have deep knowledge of web development. Unfortunately, that is sometimes not enough to be a great teacher – some lecturers were not able to read the room (majority of students struggling to understand topics), moved through the topics very quickly or found it difficult to explain topics to students with no previous knowledge. My advice to students would be to ask, ask and ask. As soon as something is unclear ask the teacher questions. Most of the time other students will be having the same questions and if you get lost in the first 20 minutes of a lecture it will be very difficult to keep up. I don’t know how much pedagogic training teachers are getting but I feel this would be helpful
- DO THE PREWORK – all of it (especially the Codeacademy Ruby course). This was such a fundamental basis and without it you will have a hard time especially at the start
- Ask questions and make use of the teaching assistants and teachers to clarify concepts you are struggling with
- Have fun and connect with your fellow students – the emotional support and networking opportunities you get from fellow students is second to none
- Give it your all.
5Student - Course: ENTRY-LEVEL CLOUD ENGINEER - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Intense but rewarding pushes you to feel ready for the tech industryThis course is intense, with 12 weeks of learning growing, and projects. However, the coaches and Talent team will make sure that you feel comfortable and provi ... Read MoreThis course is intense, with 12 weeks of learning growing, and projects. However, the coaches and Talent team will make sure that you feel comfortable and provide any help you might need. The course will also be very rewarded the projects let you see how far you have come and what you can do. This entire course will make you feel very confident in joining the tech industry. Trust in the process, some times you will feel like you can't do this but it will dissipate when you start to see how much you have learned and the things you can build. The coaches and Talent team are always there to help you through anything.... Read Less
- 26Reviews9CoursesShillington School is a graphic design bootcamp offering 12-week full-time and 36-week part-time courses with campuses in New York, London, Manchester, Sydne... Read MoreShillington School is a graphic design bootcamp offering 12-week full-time and 36-week part-time courses with campuses in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and online. Shillington is focused on the entire design process, and instructors take students through the design process from beginning to end, integrating idea generation, technical knowledge, and studio skill. Students will also learn design theory, typography, and packaging for mobile app design, and user experience (UX). Read MoreDaniel Crossley
5Student - Course: (UK) Full-Time Graphic Design Course - Manchester
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: My experienceMy Shillington experience was incredible. Every day working on new challenging briefs that taught me specific skills I needed to be a graphic designer but while ... Read MoreMy Shillington experience was incredible. Every day working on new challenging briefs that taught me specific skills I needed to be a graphic designer but while learning in a way that is identical to what I encounter now, Skills that I use day in and day out I really wouldn't be where I am today without it. Since Shillington I've worked as a designer now for 5 years and loving every second, freelancing for companies like the BBC I couldn't recommend Shillington more.... Read Less
- 9Reviews5CoursesTech Educators is a UK-based coding bootcamp offering 9-week programs in Full Stack Development and Web3 to students in the UK. Students also complete a ment... Read MoreTech Educators is a UK-based coding bootcamp offering 9-week programs in Full Stack Development and Web3 to students in the UK. Students also complete a mentorship program after the bootcamp ends to give them access to senior professionals in the industry. Read MoreJosé Victor Dantas
5 - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Web3(Polygon/Solidity) courseI'm happy to have the opportunity of attending the Web3 Bootcamp, which is genuinely an amazing course, covering all the fundamental concepts from Ethereum to p ... Read MoreI'm happy to have the opportunity of attending the Web3 Bootcamp, which is genuinely an amazing course, covering all the fundamental concepts from Ethereum to polygon, even the abstract and complex ones, and basic solidity codes.... Read Less
Our tutor was excellent in teaching, making those complex concepts bright by using great tools and visual ideas that could represent the system presented.
If you’re considering getting into Web3, It’ll be worth it to take this course.
5Graduate - Course: Software Development - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Practical, comprehensive courseTechSwitch was a fantastic learning experience for me. The course covers a raft of common languages to expose you to the full development stack. Best of all, t ... Read MoreTechSwitch was a fantastic learning experience for me. The course covers a raft of common languages to expose you to the full development stack. Best of all, the projects are very hands-on and practical. Time spent learning useless theory or memorisation is kept to an absolute minimum. The teachers are super helpful and supportive. Plus there's a free hoodie :)... Read Less
- 2Reviews1Course23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build ... Read More23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build our future. For every student in London, 23 Code Street empowers a woman in India with digital skills. Read More
- 1Reviews2CoursesCambridge Spark offers a 6-month, part-time data science course in London. The course is designed to equip students with the most relevant data science skill... Read MoreCambridge Spark offers a 6-month, part-time data science course in London. The course is designed to equip students with the most relevant data science skills matching industry needs through a combination of hands-on training, independent learning, and collaborative projects. Courses take place over 10 in-person training weekends where students build professional portfolio projects on real-world data. There are special lectures, activities, and regular opportunities to present your work, discuss findings, and receive feedback. Students at Cambridge Spark will complete an industry-sponsored project, earn certification, and receive one-on-one mentorship from experts. Read More
- 95Reviews4CoursesiO Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the UK that offers a 16-week, full-time, full stack coding bootcamp and a 12-week, part-time data science & mach... Read MoreiO Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the UK that offers a 16-week, full-time, full stack coding bootcamp and a 12-week, part-time data science machine learning bootcamp. These bootcamps are available online or in-person at campuses in Bath, Bristol, and Sheffield. Class sizes at iO Academy are kept small in order to better support students. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for their first developer or data science role, with a focus on practical experience working on projects throughout the course. There is an option to specialize at the end of the full stack course, either in advanced front end or complex problem-solving. Students will learn from experienced tech professionals, chosen to reflect the size of an average software scrum team. This makes project work as close to a professional tech experience as possible. Read MoreRobin Hodge
5Student - Bristol
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Life changing courseIt took me about 2 years of planning to finally commit to making my career change into development, and after considerable research I desided to choose iO Acade ... Read MoreIt took me about 2 years of planning to finally commit to making my career change into development, and after considerable research I desided to choose iO Academy. I have to say, it is without doubt the best educational experience I have ever had. The quality of teaching I recieved from my award winning trainer Rayna was incredible - she took real care with us as a class, and created a safe environment where I felt able to ask questions. We were a very eclectic mix of students, and she helped us all in the way that we needed individually. The curriculum was incredibly interesting, and also completely relevent for the world of work. The job support offered by Rayna, Mike, and actually all of the trainers on site was absolutely fantastic - I was able to secure a job very quickly by following all of their advice. If you are thinking about going for it, just do it! Life changing, you won't regret it!... Read Less
- 67Reviews7CoursesData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, a... Read MoreData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, and provides comprehensive, hands-on training that helps students jump into practical data science, including R programming, AWS, and Azure tools. The in-person course can be completed in five days, and the online course can be completed within 14 weeks. Bootcamp students are trained in machine learning concepts, and deploy predictive models as a service, complete an IoT (Internet of Things) project, and enter a Kaggle competition. The curriculum is taught by experienced data scientists covering both data science and data engineering. All students participate in an in-class Kaggle competition against their peers. Read MoreTatyana S.
5Graduate - Course: Remote Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp - Seattle
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: 16 Week Remote DSDojo Bootcamp16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thoroug ... Read More16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thorough. The lessons and homework flow very intuitively. The modules covered build on concepts in a way that really helps with understanding. The instructors really promote class interaction which is good for tackling these topics in such a short time, getting our engagement rather than simply lecturing at us. They also encourage participation in a class Kaggle competition, which helps with additional free-form practical application of the concepts covered in class (plus some friendly competition for motivation). Most importantly, the instructors are very interactive, hands on, and passionate. They want to see every cohort succeed in their learning and you can see the labor of love that goes into teaching us, providing quality content both in the sessions and via the course site. This really sets them apart from other bootcamps, especially those provided online.... Read Less
The course covers all the hot topics in the Data Science field, grounding in the perspective that the bootcamp is looking to prepare students with a broad range of experiences. I appreciate the context they provide and the thought that went into exposing us to a little bit of everything and the skills to jump in.
5Graduate - Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming - Hong Kong
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent programming training schoolFirst I just hear my friends just turn his career path to IT industry and I start to find some information about Tecky. After visited them and I decided to appl ... Read MoreFirst I just hear my friends just turn his career path to IT industry and I start to find some information about Tecky. After visited them and I decided to apply their course. It's really hard and I can say pain as I have no experience in IT but after I have done what I want to create the project it's hard to just use word to describe how excited. I find a job with not bad salary easily after graduation so I am thankful to have such chance.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: BOOTCAMP - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Truly a fantastic courseI learnt so much in this course. As a career changer i wanted to learn full stack software development, get hands on experience and become career ready. This co ... Read MoreI learnt so much in this course. As a career changer i wanted to learn full stack software development, get hands on experience and become career ready. This course helped me to achieve that. I am currently working as a junior software developer.... Read Less
This course helped me to be prepare for work in the industry. I got experience in all parts of software development lifecycle. I got support with my CV and interview which helped me to land my first role. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is a career changer like myself or a career starter or looking to update their knowledge with the latest tech in software development.
Important tips for new starters:
- Make sure you read your course materials including the extra bits,
- Prepare your questions before online classes (the teachers are very good with answering your questions and giving real life examples),
- Learn how to research software issues (this course will teach you how to approach any error you could possibly have, basic principles, what steps to take, hugely important in career)
- Finally make sure you enrol!
- 26Reviews4CoursesCodeOp is an international tech school headquartered in Barcelona that offers full-time and part-time tech bootcamps for women, trans and gender non-conformi... Read MoreCodeOp is an international tech school headquartered in Barcelona that offers full-time and part-time tech bootcamps for women, trans and gender non-conforming people in full stack web development and data science. Launched as a social venture by a San Francisco native in 2018, CodeOp is an international team that is passionate about doing meaningful work at the intersection of tech and education. Read MoreMaria Gimenez Bustos
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Development (Full Time - in person) - Barcelona
Verified Via LinkedIn
Firstly, I was in contact with alumni from both bootcamps: everyone who graduated from CodeOp was someone I would like to work with, super nice, and explained everything in great detail; also, I could see myself being like them, and there was a diverse representation. I also felt the sense of community I would later be a part of. At some point, I connected on LinkedIn with an old alumna from CodeOp who completed the bootcamp online from the other side of the world; when I thanked her for reposting my first project, she said (and I quote): "I try to help out as much as I can with exposure for the students at CodeOp within my international network. I've been there and want to give back to the community that got me to where I am now. It's a beautiful community, and I'm so happy to hear they continue to nurture this type of environment for people who are trying to switch careers."
During my first days in the bootcamp, I realized I had made the right decision for me. I learned so much in such a short amount of time, and I think this is also thanks to being in such a supportive and safe environment. I got to spend every day with people who have gone through similar situations to the ones I've experienced, people who understood me. And I'm not only talking about my cohort, but also the instructors, employees, and CodeOp's CEO, Katrina. I also experienced significant personal and professional growth; I honestly feel like a different Maria from the one who started the bootcamp on July 3rd.
I can only encourage you to choose CodeOp if you're considering entering the tech field. You will not regret it.... Read Less
- 4Reviews5CoursesSince 2014, Preface Coding has been offering personalized programming training for adults, kids, and corporations. Preface Coding’s courses include Data Scie... Read MoreSince 2014, Preface Coding has been offering personalized programming training for adults, kids, and corporations. Preface Coding’s courses include Data Science and A.I. with Python, Full Stack Web Development with Ruby on Rails, and App Inventor and Scratch. These courses can be taken online or in-person at campuses in Hong Kong, London, and Tokyo. Preface Coding curriculum is created to be practical, relevant, approachable, and delivered in a way that all learners can understand. Lectures are based on real-world cases, ensuring students understand how programming techniques are applied to actual business scenarios. Preface Coding courses can be taken either as 1-on-1 training, which allows a student to have flexible scheduling, or as immersive, weekend bootcamps. Preface Coding also offers a ScratchJr course for kids. Read More
- 1Reviews1CourseLogic Room is an online tech consultancy that offers an 8-week UI Architecture Academy. The course includes personalized coaching and mentoring, and teaches ... Read MoreLogic Room is an online tech consultancy that offers an 8-week UI Architecture Academy. The course includes personalized coaching and mentoring, and teaches how to build, test and scale UI apps in UI frameworks (React, Angular, Vue). The UI Architecture Academy was created to help participants accelerate their careers to senior, lead or architect roles. Students get lifetime access to the training materials. Read MoreKevin Do
5Student - Course: UI Architecture Academy - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
First things first, the only negative things I have for the academy is that I wished the videos edited out some of the pauses and that they included subtitles and transcriptions. The module about the abstractions felt too long; I think it could’ve been broken up. Moving on!The academy’s course contents are very valuable. I like the current main course’s content structure and the Extensions module. Three-quarters in, you are smoothly learning LogicRoom’s principles and applying good software design when it comes to writing code that cleanly handles responsibilities. The lessons, code examples, & exercises will have you learning TDD and how your codes should be separated in order to achieve better testability, maintenance, & scalability. If you haven’t learned about Inversion of Control or Dependency Injection, this is the place to learn them too. The main content breaks down the LogicRoom’s architecture very well. A lot of it is based on object-oriented programming. So there are some theories, but they’re backed up by a bunch of code examples and practical exercises.
- 0Reviews1CourseGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the r... Read MoreGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the required knowledge of web development, as well as a better understanding of how a website is created and built from initial design stages to the final product. Students are encouraged to work with local businesses, go on apprenticeships, and further their technical education. Not only will this course provide a 12-week window into programming life cycle, it will also provide training and understanding of the most commonly used development programming and scripting languages. Read More
- 0Reviews2CoursesSputnik offers immersive tech bootcamps in UX design and software development, in central London, UK. The 1-year UX Mastery course covers UX principles, user... Read MoreSputnik offers immersive tech bootcamps in UX design and software development, in central London, UK. The 1-year UX Mastery course covers UX principles, user research, and analysis frameworks. The 8-month Development Mastery course covers coding languages, product creation, strategy and teamwork. Through the classes, students are trained to learn current methods and tools, and how to adapt to ever-changing technology. Sputnik was founded to solve the disconnect between the passive teaching of traditional schools and the active learning that happens in the world of work. Their mission is not just creating top-end UX and software professionals but helping students build confidence and communication skills. Read More