Each day at Code Nation is designed to be challenging and varied, with a series of hands-on sessions geared towards teaching different aspects of coding. The five core modules include: coding fundamentals & good technical design, front-end development, back-end development, how to be a valuable digital professional, and an employer-sponsored final project. To apply, prospective students can fill out an online form to describe their motivations for wanting to learn how to code.
Students will receive career-ready coding skills, access to digital gurus, and personalized career mentoring to help fill the technical skills gap in the UK. Code Nation is supported by a dedicated recruitment company, whose broad network of clients have already pledged to give Code Nation graduates interviews upon completion of the course.
Recent Code Nation News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Code Nation
October 2017 was a busy month for the coding bootcamp industry with news about growing pains in bootcamp outcomes, mergers, acquisitions, investments, a trend towards bootcamp B2B training, and diversity initiatives. To help you out, we’ve collected all the most important news in this blog post and podcast. Plus, we added 12 new schools from around the world to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →