Each day at Code Nation is designed to be challenging and varied, with a series of hands-on sessions geared towards teaching different aspects of coding. The five core modules include: coding fundamentals & good technical design, front-end development, back-end development, how to be a valuable digital professional, and an employer-sponsored final project. To apply, prospective students can fill out an online form to describe their motivations for wanting to learn how to code.
Students will receive career-ready coding skills, access to digital gurus, and personalized career mentoring to help fill the technical skills gap in the UK. Code Nation is supported by a dedicated recruitment company, whose broad network of clients have already pledged to give Code Nation graduates interviews upon completion of the course.
Recent Code Nation News
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.