26 Best Coding Bootcamps in Cambridge
- 3066Reviews16CoursesBrussels, Bordeaux, Lille, Lisbon, Nantes, Amsterdam, Montreal, Lyon, Shanghai, Marseille, Bali, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Rennes, Zurich, Lausanne, Singapore, Barcelona, Tokyo, Paris, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Melbourne, Nice, Cologne, Casablanca, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto, Cape Town, Toulouse, Sydney, Online, Berlin, London, MadridLe Wagon is a global tech training provider that offers full-time, in-person and online bootcamps in Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Le Wa... Learn more about Le Wagon.Le Wagon is a global tech training provider that offers full-time, in-person and online bootcamps in Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Le Wagon also offers part-time courses in Web Analytics, Python Machine Learning, Growth Data Automation, and Data Analytics Essentials. Le Wagon is aimed at individuals seeking to change careers or acquire specific skills. Le Wagon’s training has helped more than 18,000 students accelerate their careers, transition into tech, or launch startups. Le Wagon was founded in 2013 in Paris, and now has in-person campuses in over 40 cities and 25 countries. Learn more about Le Wagon.Johannes Renner
5Graduate - Course: Data Science & AI Bootcamp - Full-time - Amsterdam
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great Intense Deepdive Into Data ScienceMy recent completion of a Data Science Bootcamp in Amsterdam marks the End of 9 great weeks. The instructors were not only knowledgeable but approachable, makinMy recent completion of a Data Science Bootcamp in Amsterdam marks the End of 9 great weeks. The instructors were not only knowledgeable but approachable, making the learning experience enjoyable. The well-structured curriculum, from programming fundamentals to advanced machine learning, allowed even beginners like me to confidently develop algorithms.
The cool learning environment and engaging social events facilitated networking and camaraderie among participants. What stood out most was the effective error management system; the collaborative community ensured no question went unanswered.
This bootcamp has transformed my understanding of data science, providing practical skills and a supportive community. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a transformative learning experience in Amsterdam.
- 403Reviews1CourseMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, Englan... Learn more about Makers Academy.Makers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, England. Makers Academy is creating a new generation of tech talent who are skilled and ready for the changing world of work. The academy is inspired by the idea of discovering and unlocking potential in people for the benefit of the 21st-century business and society. At the core, Makers combines tech education with employment possibilities that transform lives. The academy accepts only exceptional applicants into the course. While they are highly selective, they focus on a student's passion for becoming a developer by gauging their coding experience. Makers Academy also offers apprenticeships in Software Engineering and DevOps. Learn more about Makers Academy.Samuel Badru
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great foundational learning experienceThe learning structure of the bootcamp was good, there wasn't a week when it felt wasted. The emphasis is definitely more so on producing projects and completinThe learning structure of the bootcamp was good, there wasn't a week when it felt wasted. The emphasis is definitely more so on producing projects and completing challenges rather than getting a thorough understanding of the topic, which is understandable given the time constraints. However, as topics got more challenging towards the latter end of the bootcamp, this lack of depth proved to be more detrimental. So see the learning as a foundation to give you the gist of what to learn in your own time during or after the bootcamp.
I think the real value of Makers comes from the large alumni network you are able to tap into and take advantage of at any point of your career. Additionally, being able to learn, pair-program and do team projects with other fellow learners is invaluable and is not easily replicated. Due to Makers reputation and selection process you are going to be in cohort with many amazing people that you will learn so much from and could help you down the line. There's also a big push on mental wellbeing and emotional intelligence, which is not necessary of a bootcamp, but just goes to show that Makers goes above and beyond for its students.
- 2004Reviews33CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Learn more about BrainStation.BrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Learn more about BrainStation.Harry Gale
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Bootcamp - London
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Amazing people, amazing experienceI studied Software Engineering at BrainStation and graduated this month and I couldn't have even prepared myself for what I was in for. The only two words I havI studied Software Engineering at BrainStation and graduated this month and I couldn't have even prepared myself for what I was in for. The only two words I have for the learning experience are dense and remarkable. I came into the program not knowing a single line of code, I wouldn't have even been able to tell you what a <p> tag was. Over the course of 400 hours though, I studied harder than I ever have and often worked well into the early hours of the morning. The educators have such tremendous passion and my course mates and I thrived on it. The leaps and bounds you will make on this course are truly earth shattering and I am sure you will absolutely love it.
- 662Reviews15CoursesGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career chang... Learn more about General Assembly.General Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career change into a tech role, in as little as three months. General Assembly offers part-time and full-time bootcamps and short courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science, and more. The bootcamp experience is led by instructors who are expert practitioners in their field. Students should expect to build a solid portfolio of real-life projects. Since 2011, General Assembly has graduated more than 40,000 students worldwide from the full time and part time bootcamp. Learn more about General Assembly.Ernest Tan
5Graduate - Course: 2. Software Engineering Bootcamp (Full Time) - Singapore
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Detemination Paid OffIf you have the determination and self-discipline to put in consistent effort to continously learn, you can excel in software engineering. The GA SEI course isIf you have the determination and self-discipline to put in consistent effort to continously learn, you can excel in software engineering. The GA SEI course is excellent and I recommend it.
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Incredible bootcamp to get into the tech industryFounders and Coders is a 16 week bootcamp course, that ensures you develop the skills to become a software developer. The first eight weeks are focused on learn
The curriculum is open source, mostly based on contributions from previous alumni, and is improved after each cohort based on Agile principles. There is a course facilitator that oversees the process, whilst for the first eight weeks there are mentors from the previous cohort to coordinate the self learning.
I would highly recommend the course - it teaches you the technical as well as the personal skills required to become a software developer. Being able to learn in a safe environment, with support from your peers and the mentors, was invaluable. Although it was intense, and a lot of information to take in, it was definitely a rewarding experience. Our cohort also became a close knit group that still meet quite often as well!
Founders and Coders provided me with the groundwork to pursue my career in the tech industry, and I will always be grateful that I was welcomed into such an amazing community.
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp | Part-Time (Live Online) - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Brilliant Online Coding BootcampThe Jump was the perfect place for me to go from a coding beginner to a professional web developer.I did the part time course, as the lessons fit perfectly arouThe Jump was the perfect place for me to go from a coding beginner to a professional web developer.
I did the part time course, as the lessons fit perfectly around my job, and they gave out enough tasks to keep me busy in the days we had off. When learning a new topic my instructor, James, would take us through the theoretical side first, and then provide multiple examples which we could code along with. The topics were broad and in-depth, with specific up-to-date technologies included for each one.
After the course, I recieved great support while looking for a job, and secured a position within 6 months.
I would highly recommend The Jump as they will provide excellent and relevant information, as well as great support for your learning.
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Immersive - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: intense and practical bootcampI enrolled in the Codeworks Software Engineering Immersive Course after receiving a recommendation while searching for an on-site coding bootcamp. Despite the hI enrolled in the Codeworks Software Engineering Immersive Course after receiving a recommendation while searching for an on-site coding bootcamp. Despite the highly competitive job market, I was able to secure a job within approximately three months of graduating. The curriculum is very practical, covering technologies widely used by many tech companies. It provides an immersive learning environment that allows you to fully engage with the material. The instructors are readily available to provide direct answers to your questions whenever needed.
The course was highly intensive, with classes lasting 12 hours a day, six days a week. The fast-paced nature of the curriculum lead me to dedicate some of my weekends to reviewing the material in order to keep up. It was a challenging journey, but one of the rewards I gained from this course was the confidence to quickly acquire new skills. It was like, learning how to learn.
- 4Reviews1CourseLearn to Code London is a short bootcamp style crashcourse in coding based in London. Students will be coached and mentored by an experienced developer with ... Learn more about Learn to Code London.Learn to Code London is a short bootcamp style crashcourse in coding based in London. Studentswill be coached and mentored by an experienced developer with over 20 years experience in small groups. Theuniquely designed curriculumcombinestalks, discussions and hands-on programming tutorials. The program focuses on Java and is open to beginners. Class sizes are from 10-20 people. Learn more about Learn to Code London.Alice
4Graduate - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great community || Tough but rewarding || Currently a hard sector to enterHighlights In person bootcamp. I don’t see how I would have been able to progress and stay on it working from home Culture. The teachers and students of my batcHighlights
- In person bootcamp. I don’t see how I would have been able to progress and stay on it working from home
- Culture. The teachers and students of my batch were great and the learning atmosphere was fantastic. The whole team behind Le Wagon is brilliant and making the 9 tough weeks a great experience. There is always someone to speak to if you struggle with the process or have questions about career paths after Le Wagon. They offer fun activities for all students (pilates on Tuesday, outings, networking events) and work very hard on making the students experience a good one.
- I’m above the average age of students and was one of the older ones in my batch. There was no point during the 9 weeks that I felt I didn’t fit in and I would recommend this bootcamp to any age group interested in learning how to code.
- Structure of learning. The way the curriculum is set up is brilliant and clear. There is a lot of focus on Ruby and I personally would have liked to see more Python being incorporated to match the skills needed to find a job after the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp students work on a 2 weeks project and it is impressive to see what you can do after 9 weeks at Le Wagon.
- Alumni network. The tens (hundreds??) of thousands students that graduated from Le Wagon all over the world have the opportunity to keep in touch via slack – there is a forum on which you can ask coding questions when you are stuck – a careers forum - women in tech forum etc. I found this platform extremely helpful during my job search and to speak with likeminded people.
- 93% employment rate / 3 months to find a job. I assume this statistic may need to be adjusted for 2023. From my batch of nearly 40 I know that the vast majority did not manage to get a junior/graduate/early career developer role within 3 months. Some people got part time employment and became teaching assistants at the school after graduating or did part time jobs to pay the bill but from what I can see nearly all graduates are still looking for a developer job 3 months after graduating. The job search is tougher than I had anticipated as junior developers often are required to have 2+ years developer experience and graduate roles are very competitive (hundreds of candidates for 1 spot). It seems that product management roles or support engineer roles (careers that don’t only code) are easier to get.
- Batchsize. We were nearly 40 students on the batch – imaging working on complex challenges with 40 people in the back. I mostly worked with my noise cancelling headphones on as I wouldn’t have been able to concentrate otherwise.
- Skill levels. It seems that students are selected by keeping quantity rather than quality in mind. I have witnessed students in other batches struggle with basic computer literacy and language barriers. I’m not sure how students are selected for the bootcamp but can see advantages of having a stricter process in place.
- Collaboration with employers. While I did Le Wagon there was not opportunity for an apprenticeship and work placement post bootcamp. I know a lot of other bootcamps work in a way where you apply for the bootcamp AND a company and you start working in the company right after graduation. If I were to do it all again I would try to get into a bootcamp that offers work placement (though they are harder to get into and the interview process takes much longer)
- Classroom learning. The lecturers were clearly very skilled in all things coding and have deep knowledge of web development. Unfortunately, that is sometimes not enough to be a great teacher – some lecturers were not able to read the room (majority of students struggling to understand topics), moved through the topics very quickly or found it difficult to explain topics to students with no previous knowledge. My advice to students would be to ask, ask and ask. As soon as something is unclear ask the teacher questions. Most of the time other students will be having the same questions and if you get lost in the first 20 minutes of a lecture it will be very difficult to keep up. I don’t know how much pedagogic training teachers are getting but I feel this would be helpful
- DO THE PREWORK – all of it (especially the Codeacademy Ruby course). This was such a fundamental basis and without it you will have a hard time especially at the start
- Ask questions and make use of the teaching assistants and teachers to clarify concepts you are struggling with
- Have fun and connect with your fellow students – the emotional support and networking opportunities you get from fellow students is second to none
- Give it your all.
5Student - Course: ENTRY-LEVEL CLOUD ENGINEER - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Intense but rewarding pushes you to feel ready for the tech industryThis course is intense, with 12 weeks of learning growing, and projects. However, the coaches and Talent team will make sure that you feel comfortable and proviThis course is intense, with 12 weeks of learning growing, and projects. However, the coaches and Talent team will make sure that you feel comfortable and provide any help you might need. The course will also be very rewarded the projects let you see how far you have come and what you can do. This entire course will make you feel very confident in joining the tech industry. Trust in the process, some times you will feel like you can't do this but it will dissipate when you start to see how much you have learned and the things you can build. The coaches and Talent team are always there to help you through anything.
- 26Reviews9CoursesShillington School is a graphic design bootcamp offering 12-week full-time and 36-week part-time courses with campuses in New York, London, Manchester, Sydne... Learn more about Shillington School.Shillington School is a graphic design bootcamp offering 12-week full-time and 36-week part-time courses with campuses in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and online. Shillington is focused on the entire design process, and instructors take students through the design process from beginning to end, integrating idea generation, technical knowledge, and studio skill. Students will also learn design theory, typography, and packaging for mobile app design, and user experience (UX). Learn more about Shillington School.Daniel Crossley
5Student - Course: (UK) Full-Time Graphic Design Course - Manchester
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: My experienceMy Shillington experience was incredible. Every day working on new challenging briefs that taught me specific skills I needed to be a graphic designer but whileMy Shillington experience was incredible. Every day working on new challenging briefs that taught me specific skills I needed to be a graphic designer but while learning in a way that is identical to what I encounter now, Skills that I use day in and day out I really wouldn't be where I am today without it. Since Shillington I've worked as a designer now for 5 years and loving every second, freelancing for companies like the BBC I couldn't recommend Shillington more.
- 9Reviews5CoursesTech Educators is a UK-based coding bootcamp offering 9-week programs in Full Stack Development and Web3 to students in the UK. Students also complete a ment... Learn more about Tech Educators.Tech Educators is a UK-based coding bootcamp offering 9-week programs in Full Stack Development and Web3 to students in the UK. Students also complete a mentorship program after the bootcamp ends to give them access to senior professionals in the industry. Learn more about Tech Educators.José Victor Dantas
5 - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Web3(Polygon/Solidity) courseI'm happy to have the opportunity of attending the Web3 Bootcamp, which is genuinely an amazing course, covering all the fundamental concepts from Ethereum to pI'm happy to have the opportunity of attending the Web3 Bootcamp, which is genuinely an amazing course, covering all the fundamental concepts from Ethereum to polygon, even the abstract and complex ones, and basic solidity codes.
Our tutor was excellent in teaching, making those complex concepts bright by using great tools and visual ideas that could represent the system presented.
If you’re considering getting into Web3, It’ll be worth it to take this course.
5Graduate - Course: Software Development - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Practical, comprehensive courseTechSwitch was a fantastic learning experience for me. The course covers a raft of common languages to expose you to the full development stack. Best of all, tTechSwitch was a fantastic learning experience for me. The course covers a raft of common languages to expose you to the full development stack. Best of all, the projects are very hands-on and practical. Time spent learning useless theory or memorisation is kept to an absolute minimum. The teachers are super helpful and supportive. Plus there's a free hoodie :)
- 2Reviews1Course23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build ... Learn more about 23 Code Street.23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build our future. For every student in London, 23 Code Street empowers a woman in India with digital skills. Learn more about 23 Code Street.A
5Student - Course: Daytime webinar course: Beginner’s Web Dev - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great CourseOverall good.Overall good.
- 1Reviews2CoursesCambridge Spark offers a 6-month, part-time data science course in London. The course is designed to equip students with the most relevant data science skill... Learn more about Cambridge Spark.Cambridge Spark offers a 6-month, part-time data science course in London. The course is designed to equip students with the most relevant data science skills matching industry needs through a combination of hands-on training, independent learning, and collaborative projects. Courses take place over 10 in-person training weekends where students build professional portfolio projects on real-world data. There are special lectures, activities, and regular opportunities to present your work, discuss findings, and receive feedback. Students at Cambridge Spark will complete an industry-sponsored project, earn certification, and receive one-on-one mentorship from experts. Learn more about Cambridge Spark.
- 111Reviews2CoursesCode Institute is an online coding bootcamp offering a FullStack Software Development diploma. The diploma program is part-time with a flexible framework tha... Learn more about Code Institute.Code Institute is an online coding bootcamp offering a FullStack Software Development diploma. The diploma program is part-time with a flexible framework that takes 52 weeks to complete. As a global coding educator, Code Institute’s courses offer learners the skills and support to change careers and advance more quickly. The bootcamp is university credit-rated and industry-aligned so students get the credentials to get hired anywhere in the world. Code Institute combines high-quality content, technology, analytics and support to facilitate learners’ success. At Code Institute, students are guaranteed a superior learning experience and personalised support system to achieve success and land their first role in web development. Learn more about Code Institute.Marcos Dias
5Graduate - Course: Diploma in Full Stack Software Development & Specializations - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Diploma in Software Development (e-Commerce Applications)I am a database developer working for over 20 years in this area. I love database development and I also love learning new things. I started learning web develoI am a database developer working for over 20 years in this area. I love database development and I also love learning new things. I started learning web development some years ago, but I never worked professionally with it. So, I decided to take the Code Institute "Free 5 Day Coding Challenge" first and then I got accepted to the Code Institute "Diploma in Software Development (e-Commerce Applications)" course via Springboard.
From my experience and after completing the course, I can say the following.
The content of this course is great. It is suitable for both those who have no previous programming experience and those who have programming experience and just want to learn more about web development, like me.
Of course, as it is an online platform, the student must adapt to it and accept that the course is prepared to reach a large number of people. You should not assume the course will be tailor-made for you.
The Code Institute team is great, supporting anything you ask, as long as you follow the rules. You just need to take your learning experience seriously and get in touch immediately whenever you have any difficulties.
The rules are pretty clear. You must read and follow them, respecting the deadlines and contacting the Code Institute to temporarily block your access and postpone your deadlines, if there is any personal or professional situation preventing you from studying and progressing in the course, so that you have time to successfully complete the course after this situation is resolved.
My learning experience with Code Institute was very pleasant. I look forward to applying what I learned and continuing to learn.
- 100Reviews4CoursesiO Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the UK that offers a 16-week, full-time, full stack coding bootcamp and a 12-week, part-time data science & mach... Learn more about iO Academy.iO Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the UK that offers a 16-week, full-time, full stack coding bootcamp and a 12-week, part-time data science machine learning bootcamp. These bootcamps are available online or in-person at campuses in Bath, Bristol, and Sheffield. Class sizes at iO Academy are kept small in order to better support students. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for their first developer or data science role, with a focus on practical experience working on projects throughout the course. There is an option to specialize at the end of the full stack course, either in advanced front end or complex problem-solving. Students will learn from experienced tech professionals, chosen to reflect the size of an average software scrum team. This makes project work as close to a professional tech experience as possible. Learn more about iO Academy.Melody Sylvestre
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Track - Bath
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The best place to start your new career as a software engineer!I really enjoyed my time at iO Academy. I chose this bootcamp mostly because it seemed to me that they proposed the most complete curriculum and they did not diI really enjoyed my time at iO Academy. I chose this bootcamp mostly because it seemed to me that they proposed the most complete curriculum and they did not disappoint! It was a very intense learning experience, but it is delivered in the best conditions:
- small cohorts (up to 8 students) so it is always possible to ask questions and interact with the trainers
- amazing trainers, always available and supportive
- carefully crafted curriculum, it really felt like they refined it year after year to find the best way and timing to go through the curriculum, so I never felt overwhelmed
I also want to point out that they put a really big emphasis on how to work as a software engineer (e.g. working in an Agile team) and not just how to code. I found this extremely valuable (maybe more than the coding?) as it is a huge part of the job and I arrived in my 1st software engineer position really well prepared and knowing what to expect. On the coding side, they were dedicated to teaching us best coding practices. I am currently working in my 1st position as a software developer and so far my line manager has been pleasantly surprised by how much I've learned at iO Academy!
It took me a 4/5 months to land a job but the job market is a bit tough at the moment. I got some valuable advice from their career consultant which helped me land my current position. I would not necessarily expect to just walk into a job straight after the bootcamp (some of the students of my cohort did though!). iO Academy was definitely worth the time and the investment, and I would totally do it again!
- 67Reviews7CoursesData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, a... Learn more about Data Science Dojo.Data Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, and provides comprehensive, hands-on training that helps students jump into practical data science, including R programming, AWS, and Azure tools. The in-person course can be completed in five days, and the online course can be completed within 14 weeks. Bootcamp students are trained in machine learning concepts, and deploy predictive models as a service, complete an IoT (Internet of Things) project, and enter a Kaggle competition. The curriculum is taught by experienced data scientists covering both data science and data engineering. All students participate in an in-class Kaggle competition against their peers. Learn more about Data Science Dojo.Tatyana S.
5Graduate - Course: Remote Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp - Seattle
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: 16 Week Remote DSDojo Bootcamp16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thoroug16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thorough. The lessons and homework flow very intuitively. The modules covered build on concepts in a way that really helps with understanding. The instructors really promote class interaction which is good for tackling these topics in such a short time, getting our engagement rather than simply lecturing at us. They also encourage participation in a class Kaggle competition, which helps with additional free-form practical application of the concepts covered in class (plus some friendly competition for motivation). Most importantly, the instructors are very interactive, hands on, and passionate. They want to see every cohort succeed in their learning and you can see the labor of love that goes into teaching us, providing quality content both in the sessions and via the course site. This really sets them apart from other bootcamps, especially those provided online.
The course covers all the hot topics in the Data Science field, grounding in the perspective that the bootcamp is looking to prepare students with a broad range of experiences. I appreciate the context they provide and the thought that went into exposing us to a little bit of everything and the skills to jump in.
5Graduate - Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming - Hong Kong
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent programming training schoolFirst I just hear my friends just turn his career path to IT industry and I start to find some information about Tecky. After visited them and I decided to applFirst I just hear my friends just turn his career path to IT industry and I start to find some information about Tecky. After visited them and I decided to apply their course. It's really hard and I can say pain as I have no experience in IT but after I have done what I want to create the project it's hard to just use word to describe how excited. I find a job with not bad salary easily after graduation so I am thankful to have such chance.
5Graduate - Course: BOOTCAMP - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Truly a fantastic courseI learnt so much in this course. As a career changer i wanted to learn full stack software development, get hands on experience and become career ready. This coI learnt so much in this course. As a career changer i wanted to learn full stack software development, get hands on experience and become career ready. This course helped me to achieve that. I am currently working as a junior software developer.
This course helped me to be prepare for work in the industry. I got experience in all parts of software development lifecycle. I got support with my CV and interview which helped me to land my first role. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is a career changer like myself or a career starter or looking to update their knowledge with the latest tech in software development.
Important tips for new starters:
- Make sure you read your course materials including the extra bits,
- Prepare your questions before online classes (the teachers are very good with answering your questions and giving real life examples),
- Learn how to research software issues (this course will teach you how to approach any error you could possibly have, basic principles, what steps to take, hugely important in career)
- Finally make sure you enrol!
- 26Reviews4CoursesCodeOp is an international tech school headquartered in Barcelona that offers full-time and part-time tech bootcamps for women, trans and gender non-conformi... Learn more about CodeOp.CodeOp is an international tech school headquartered in Barcelona that offers full-time and part-time tech bootcamps for women, trans and gender non-conforming people in full stack web development and data science. Launched as a social venture by a San Francisco native in 2018, CodeOp is an international team that is passionate about doing meaningful work at the intersection of tech and education. Learn more about CodeOp.Maria Gimenez Bustos
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Development (Full Time - in person) - Barcelona
Verified Via LinkedIn
Firstly, I was in contact with alumni from both bootcamps: everyone who graduated from CodeOp was someone I would like to work with, super nice, and explained everything in great detail; also, I could see myself being like them, and there was a diverse representation. I also felt the sense of community I would later be a part of. At some point, I connected on LinkedIn with an old alumna from CodeOp who completed the bootcamp online from the other side of the world; when I thanked her for reposting my first project, she said (and I quote): "I try to help out as much as I can with exposure for the students at CodeOp within my international network. I've been there and want to give back to the community that got me to where I am now. It's a beautiful community, and I'm so happy to hear they continue to nurture this type of environment for people who are trying to switch careers."
During my first days in the bootcamp, I realized I had made the right decision for me. I learned so much in such a short amount of time, and I think this is also thanks to being in such a supportive and safe environment. I got to spend every day with people who have gone through similar situations to the ones I've experienced, people who understood me. And I'm not only talking about my cohort, but also the instructors, employees, and CodeOp's CEO, Katrina. I also experienced significant personal and professional growth; I honestly feel like a different Maria from the one who started the bootcamp on July 3rd.
I can only encourage you to choose CodeOp if you're considering entering the tech field. You will not regret it.
- 4Reviews5CoursesSince 2014, Preface Coding has been offering personalized programming training for adults, kids, and corporations. Preface Coding’s courses include Data Scie... Learn more about Preface Coding.Since 2014, Preface Coding has been offering personalized programming training for adults, kids, and corporations. Preface Coding’s courses include Data Science and A.I. with Python, Full Stack Web Development with Ruby on Rails, and App Inventor and Scratch. These courses can be taken online or in-person at campuses in Hong Kong, London, and Tokyo. Preface Coding curriculum is created to be practical, relevant, approachable, and delivered in a way that all learners can understand. Lectures are based on real-world cases, ensuring students understand how programming techniques are applied to actual business scenarios. Preface Coding courses can be taken either as 1-on-1 training, which allows a student to have flexible scheduling, or as immersive, weekend bootcamps. Preface Coding also offers a ScratchJr course for kids. Learn more about Preface Coding.
- 1Reviews1CourseLogic Room is an online tech consultancy that offers an 8-week UI Architecture Academy. The course includes personalized coaching and mentoring, and teaches ... Learn more about Logic Room.Logic Room is an online tech consultancy that offers an 8-week UI Architecture Academy. The course includes personalized coaching and mentoring, and teaches how to build, test and scale UI apps in UI frameworks (React, Angular, Vue). The UI Architecture Academy was created to help participants accelerate their careers to senior, lead or architect roles. Students get lifetime access to the training materials. Learn more about Logic Room.Kevin Do
5Student - Course: UI Architecture Academy - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
First things first, the only negative things I have for the academy is that I wished the videos edited out some of the pauses and that they included subtitles and transcriptions. The module about the abstractions felt too long; I think it could’ve been broken up. Moving on!The academy’s course contents are very valuable. I like the current main course’s content structure and the Extensions module. Three-quarters in, you are smoothly learning LogicRoom’s principles and applying good software design when it comes to writing code that cleanly handles responsibilities. The lessons, code examples, & exercises will have you learning TDD and how your codes should be separated in order to achieve better testability, maintenance, & scalability. If you haven’t learned about Inversion of Control or Dependency Injection, this is the place to learn them too. The main content breaks down the LogicRoom’s architecture very well. A lot of it is based on object-oriented programming. So there are some theories, but they’re backed up by a bunch of code examples and practical exercises.
- 0Reviews1CourseGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the r... Learn more about GoCode Academy.GoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the required knowledge of web development, as well as a better understanding of how a website is created and built from initial design stages to the final product. Students are encouraged to work with local businesses, go on apprenticeships, and further their technical education. Not only will this course provide a 12-week window into programming life cycle, it will also provide training and understanding of the most commonly used development programming and scripting languages. Learn more about GoCode Academy.