No previous experience is required to apply to the MicroMaster A.I. & Programming bootcamp.
MicroMaster A.I. & Programming students will receive career support including guaranteed interview opportunities, partnership with a recruitment firm, and alumni network referrals. Students receive access to enrichment training workshops, including CV and LinkedIn preparation, interview skills, and 1:1 career advice sessions.
Installment credit card payment plans are available. Students who live closer to the Tsuen Wan Station will be provided with a shuttle bus card.
Recent Tecky Academy Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent Tecky Academy News
In PersonFull Time16 Weeks
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans 12/24 months installment payment plans are available. Refund / Guarantee Refundable on a pro-rata basis
Minimum Skill Level No previous experience is required to apply. Prep Work 200 prep work exercises 16 hours pre-course videos Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Tecky Academy Reviews
29 reviews sorted by:
- Jennifer Tsui • Student • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInI was looking for a short-term program to learn IT programming, at the beginning I was just trying to get the idea of how things work because programming sounds tooooooo serious to me and I always imagine it would take me couple years to learn things from scratch. But indeed, this program did train me become a pro to get a job I had dreamed of! Even everyday the schedule was so tight and I spent roughly 14 hours a day on learning, exercise and catch-up the syllabus, I was totally enjoy the learning atmosphere with my classmates and teachers, a strong bonding team and everyone sharing experience and knowledge . Highly recommend to someone desire to work in IT programming industry! Fruitful course for sincere IT beginner haha!
- Hayton • Analyst Programmer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInMost appealing aspect of Tecky Academy curriculum is the project-based learning and career-driven nature. We get the opportunity to learn concepts, become aware of relevant tools and apply all we learn in the form of three group projects. Instructors are of high caliber, took complex topics and presented them in a very easily understandable manner.Another centerpiece of Tecky Academy programme is the one-on-one career support. Thanks to the full range of advice and support from professional career coaches, I received a job offer as an Analyst Programmer before graduation.
- Bob • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInI had had my doubt at first, as any normal person would doubt that 4 months of training can equip people with skills and tech that are way beyond beginners. And after 4months, I can comfortably say the course is a bargain for any programmer wanna-be. Don't get me wrong: the course is tough, but the lectures, group projects and , most important of all, the career assistance provided throughout the course are extremely helpful to any beginner/intermediate developers.
I would recommend this course to anyone who has no clue how to start but is willing to devote himself/herself into the tech field.
- Adele Chiu • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInUp-to-date curriculum design that covers all the essentials in full-stack programming and AI. Particularly love how I can freely decide the topics for our three real-world projects - I got to really practised what I've learnt and even experimented tech that I'm interested in with the guidance from teachers (such as google map api and machine translation).
Teachers are all so knowledgeable and friendly. What I see is a group of professionals who have hearts and passion in edu and tech. They are generous in sharing their experience and would go all their way to help.
I'm also amazed at the level of career support provided towards the end of the course such as employer referrals, CV advices and also tips and feedback on interviews and coding tests.
I highly recommend this course to anyone who would like to become a professional programmer - the course is very intensive though so be prepared to stay 100% committed for the entire 16 weeks to reap the full benefit!
- Enable to found my job in showcase- 9/2/2021Edwin Kwan • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInI was recently graduated from Tecky Academy. Due to the skills, I have learned from Tecky, especially Design Think. I am able to find my job in the graduation showcase. Now I am working as a Full-Stack Developer in an I.T vendor.
During 16 weeks of education in Tecky, I can build projects with different groupmate. My final project was an HR integration system. Features included QR code check-in and check out, leave application and its approval, roster application, and roster assignment generator, and some simple salary calculations.
It is really hard to imagine the achievement I have made during those days. Without Tecky, I might be still who I was. Keep complaining about my job but without any further action.
- MicroMaster A.I. & Programming- 7/12/2021Mark Ng • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInTecky Academy is an amazing coding bootcamp that teaches students modern web technology, including react, typescript, node.js. The concepts learned here are transferable to any technology stack. At the end of the Bootcamp, students will complete three real-life projects. These projects not only developed students how to cooperate with others in software projects using version controls and agile, but also can be included in their portfolio to attract employers. Teachers are great and willing to share everything they know.
- Great environment to learn at full speed- 5/3/2021Roy Tang • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInTecky is a place that can enhance your effort to learn programming as a beginner. Well structured curriculum & instructor support saves your time to acquire the skills at full speed.
At the end of the course, students will have 3 projects in their portfolios & career support is provided to help build resumes and prepare for interviews. I got a developer jobs in a few days after the course ended.
- Nice coding bootcamp- 3/16/2022Simon LO • Junior Full Stack Developer / Data Engineer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongWith the extensive 16 weeks course contained with lectures, group projects and showcase, the course has built up my solid foundation as a programmer. It is divided into 4 curriculum and teaching how to develop a web application step by step, from the frontend (basic HTML/CSS/JS) to the backend (express.js, node.js) also deploying and CICD. This course and the materials are designed for students with no CS background also easy to pick up.
Also, the tutors are very helpful, friendly, responsible and passionate about programming and teaching, which could definitely guide you.
Last, Tecky has very nice career support, e.g. cv workshop and mock interview to help me easy to start the programmer career path.
- A great place for career change- 3/9/2022Walter Choi • Full-stack web developer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongWith the extensive 16 weeks courses cotained with lectures, group projects and showcase, MicroMaster in A.I. & Programming has built up my solid foundation as a web developer steadly through practical application. The course is divided into 4 curriculum teaching the modern web development step by step, from the basic HTML/CSS/JS,networking and backend, to modern frameworks, deploying and CICD. This course and the materials are designed in a delicate way which student with no CS background could also pick up the ideas in a rather easier way. Not to mention the tutors there are very helpful, responsible and passionate in programming, which could definitely guide you through the concepts.
- study- 3/9/2022elaine • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongAll knowledge I learn here is good for me to start my IT career. 😊 Very interesting course, better done when in an academic context and with an ongoing project to carry out the exercises for. This course has taught me a lot of technical skills in the technology area for my career. Thank you to all people behind this, especially to the tutors in this course!
During this course period, I met many nice friends.
- Juno Wong • Analyst Programmer (DevOps) • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongI was quite worried before joining Tecky Academy, I have to say it is worth every penny I spent.
The course is comprehensive, it is exhausting but rewarding. The tech stacks are carefully selected with consideration in the local employment market, the difficulty to pick up as a new programmer, and the global tech scene. They were carefully chosen to put you in a good starting point to learn the most advanced tech stacks once you join the industry.
The instructors are highly skilled, enthusiastic, and have a diverse backgrounds. They are very willing to answer your questions, even when it is very late at night / during the weekend. They welcome graduates to go back at any time.
Lastly, the career support is pretty amazing. I was able to land a quite satisfactory job within 2 weeks of graduation. There are workshops on CV writing, mock interviews, code test guidance, etc.
Overall, the course is quite expensive, but it is worth every penny. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants a solid foundation going in the IT industry.
- 4 job offers before graduation- 11/22/2021Randy Ho • Full stack developer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongI grabbed 4 job offers before graduation, within 2 weeks.
My degree in university is accounting, irrelevant to programming, all my achievement is because of Tecky and learning attitude. Tecky also teaches you become a good guy. the instructors are so kind and helpful. you ask, they teach. it is the only place I will consider.