No previous experience is required to apply to the MicroMaster A.I. & Programming bootcamp.
MicroMaster A.I. & Programming students will receive career support including guaranteed interview opportunities, partnership with a recruitment firm, and alumni network referrals. Students receive access to enrichment training workshops, including CV and LinkedIn preparation, interview skills, and 1:1 career advice sessions.
Installment credit card payment plans are available. Students who live closer to the Tsuen Wan Station will be provided with a shuttle bus card.
Recent Tecky Academy Reviews: Rating 4.93
Recent Tecky Academy News
In PersonFull Time16 Weeks
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans 12/24 months installment payment plans are available. Refund / Guarantee Refundable on a pro-rata basis
Minimum Skill Level No previous experience is required to apply. Prep Work 200 prep work exercises 16 hours pre-course videos Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Tecky Academy Reviews
15 reviews sorted by:
- MicroMaster A.I. & Programming- 7/12/2021Mark Ng • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInTecky Academy is an amazing coding bootcamp that teaches students modern web technology, including react, typescript, node.js. The concepts learned here are transferable to any technology stack. At the end of the Bootcamp, students will complete three real-life projects. These projects not only developed students how to cooperate with others in software projects using version controls and agile, but also can be included in their portfolio to attract employers. Teachers are great and willing to share everything they know.
- Great environment to learn at full speed- 5/3/2021Roy Tang • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong • Verified via LinkedInTecky is a place that can enhance your effort to learn programming as a beginner. Well structured curriculum & instructor support saves your time to acquire the skills at full speed.
At the end of the course, students will have 3 projects in their portfolios & career support is provided to help build resumes and prepare for interviews. I got a developer jobs in a few days after the course ended.
- A worth investing coding Bootcamp- 7/17/2021Jack Kwok • software engineer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongFrom skills learning, job looking to interview preparation, Tecky Academy has provided series of comprehensive support to her students. Tutors are young, energetic and knowledgeable there. They can often provide distinctive insights to trigger thinks and thoughts and raise out interesting ideas for students to broaden their knowledge base. Skills that are included in the course are closely linked to market needs, so graduates do not need to worry about their learnt skills being obsolete. I had a great time and met a bunch of encouraging and worth-learning classmates during the 16-weeks time. So, would like to thank for the efforts given by Tecky to create this harmonize and fruitful learning environment too. I am highly recommending this course to one that is looking for programming skills but lack of engineering or mathematical background.
- Worth the price- 7/14/2021Peter Chan • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongThe program covered the latest and mainstream Tech stacks in the Market. It equipped me to be a job ready engineer in terms of technical skills.
The instructors are knowledgeable and patient to teach and coach students. Apart from technical knowledge, my commutation skill and team work also strengthened a lot through three comprehensive projects.
I would definitely recommend my friends to study in Tecky Academy as it is perfect for career switching.
The program is totally worth the price if you can make it through - it is a Bootcamp.
- An excellent place to start in the IT industry- 7/14/2021Sean • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongTechky taught hot commodity coding skills like typescript , reactJS. Those skills are very useful for finding a job. The atmosphere to work hard with around 25 classmates is particularly good. Tecky students are passionate about their goals, since they must be selected in order to study there. Two weeks after the course ended, I started working as a web developer.
- Great school with nice tutors- 7/12/2021Jack lau • software engineer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong Kong
- Intensive programming course for beginner- 5/13/2021Gigi • Graduate • Campus: Hong KongThe course structure is well organised, so that students can learn everything needed step by step.I finished 3 group website projects during the course period, with code review from Tecky’s tutors. They were willing to answer my questions during non-office hours.After finishing the course, career support is provided as well.
- Awesome place to kick start your career- 5/12/2021Avis • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Hong KongThe course is well designed to help students to learn programming from scratch to job ready. I have gained valuable experience by doing 3 hands-on projects, and have received code review by experienced tutors.
They also provide career support for graduated students, which is almost guaranteed to land on a job.
- Good Course and Good Responsible Tutor- 4/28/2021Christian Choi • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Campus: Hong KongI am Graduated from Feb 2021 , MicroMaster A.I. & Programming provided all-round. experience training with full stack development. let say how to build up the project with good design pattern with the frontend and backend .
Jason Li are responsible tutor for helping students to understand different subjects. He assess, assist and encourage the students in the learning processes. Jason hand on every code review after the project . he designed own materials used in classes, explain various topics, and answers all the doubts and questions of the student regarding to that topic. Their functions are a supplementation to the class room teaching.
- Practical course- 4/21/2021Davis • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongTecky is a good place to acquire skills for entering the IT industry. During the course, there are sufficient resources like up-to-date course materials, passionate instructors and practical career support. Even when you are graduated, there are some events that you can join to share with other alumni.
- "Learn from scratch"- 4/17/2021D • Graduate • Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming • Campus: Hong KongThis course is designed for whom wanna learn programming on intensive and full time basis. No matter you have not acquired programming knowledge before, this course is a right choice for you. They teach step by step, instructors are wholeheartedly to teach and help.
- Ray • Full Stack Engineer • Graduate • Campus: Hong KongVery intensive & useful course.
Great supporting and teaching from experienced instructors & friendly tutors. Instructors would give code reviews for all the finished projects.
Tecky Academy is not just a bootcamp, it is more like a community. Alumni are willing to support & share their own experiences as well. 10/10.