GoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the required knowledge of web development, as well as a better understanding of how a website is created and built from initial design stages to the final product. Students are encouraged to work with local businesses, go on apprenticeships, and further their technical education. Not only will this course provide a 12-week window into programming life cycle, it will also provide training and understanding of the most commonly used development programming and scripting languages.
GoCode Sprint Bootcamp
- Contingency Fee
- if you wish to pay the entire fee upfront you will earn a substantial discount of up to 25% and no less than 15%
- £2000 up to two weeks before the deadline
- Government Student Loans Details upon request.
- Payment Plan
- 1* Deposit £2000 2 further payments of £200 4 weeks apart *Failure to keep payments will put your place on the course in jeopardy. this is a last resort and we will do our best to help you.
- Sliding Scale (percentages of deposit returned) 8 weeks + 95% 7 weeks(+) 75% 4weeks(+) 60% 2 weeks(+) 40% 0-2 weeks 20%
- Details on application, please use the application form and in the 'About You' section please begin with #Scholarship and we will get in touch.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Some knowledge of HTML would be a great advantage, but is not required,
- Placement Test
- Prep Work
- Upon acceptance of your course you will be sent materials that will cover the first four weeks of the course and some work to do before the course begins, this will include reading, watching videos and a report.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.