21 Best Coding Bootcamps in Buckinghamshire
- 2496Reviews4CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 43 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Chengdu, Bali, Milan, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Kyoto, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Oslo, Lausanne, Shenzhen, Singapore, Seoul, Istanbul, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Lima, Casablanca, Angers, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Playa del Carmen, Online, Porto, Cape TownLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-tim... Read MoreLe Wagon offers 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time courses in Web Development and Data Science at over 40 campuses across the world. The 24-week part-time course meets on weekday evenings and Saturdays. With a community of students with various backgrounds (engineers, marketing managers, designers, academics, etc.) and more than 13,500 alumni worldwide, applicants join an exciting tech community. All the students of Le Wagon share the same technical background and apply industry best practices. This mix between diversity technical expertise makes the community unique. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Full-time - Montreal
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best Bootcamp ExperienceComing from a Business Administration background, I was looking for a career change into Tech. While looking for a web development bootcamp there were so many o ... Read MoreComing from a Business Administration background, I was looking for a career change into Tech. While looking for a web development bootcamp there were so many options to choose from. With previous bootcamp experiences, other bootcamps were online and lacked student/teacher engagement.... Read Less
After careful consideration of all the choices, I chose Le Wagon because they are different from the other bootcamps, Le Wagon was on campus.
Learning to Code at Le Wagon was a life-changing experience, This was the best learning experience I've had. I actually enjoyed learning with the Professors and TAs and loved engaging with different students every day. This showed me how to collaborate with other developers and build friendships and relationships with people sharing the same passion.
At first, I wasn't sure how I was going to adapt to a new career, but Le Wagon made it easy and showed me how much I loved coding and building projects.
I was fortunate enough to complete the course, have an AWESOME demo of our projects, make new friends, and GET A JOB! 2 weeks post bootcamp.
I'm very thankful for what Le Wagon has taught me and how much they helped me with their career services also.
- 375Reviews1CourseMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, Englan... Read MoreMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, England. Makers Academy is creating a new generation of tech talent who are skilled and ready for the changing world of work. The academy is inspired by the idea of discovering and unlocking potential in people for the benefit of the 21st-century business and society. At the core, Makers combines tech education with employment possibilities that transform lives. The academy accepts only exceptional applicants into the course. While they are highly selective, they focus on a student's passion for becoming a developer by gauging their coding experience. Makers Academy also offers apprenticeships in Software Engineering and DevOps. Read More
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: brilliant fun bootcampI have just finished Makers' 12 weeks full-time immersive coding bootcamp and I really enjoyed it.My aim was to change career and become a software developer. I ... Read MoreI have just finished Makers' 12 weeks full-time immersive coding bootcamp and I really enjoyed it.... Read Less
My aim was to change career and become a software developer. I already had some coding experience before the course, but a few people on the course also didn't have any experience.
Towards the end of the course you create two big engineering projects in teams of 3-6 students, which is very intensive but very fun and helps you put everything learned into practice or use your learning skills to pick up a new coding language and develop an app with that. You learn how to learn effectively as a team - just like in a coding job, to plan together, support each other, divide up work and merge it later. There is a number of great workshops during the course where coaches give you live examples of how a concept works, you can ask questions and see how an experienced coder approaches a problem. The coaches are all very friendly. If you are stuck - especially in the first weeks - there is always plenty of time to ask a coach for help. The coaches then often guide you towards how you could test your code to find the problem and look up a solution independently - this is really great, because you learn how to become independent.
I completed the course as part of a remote cohort - that means I interacted with all the other students and the coaches mostly via zoom and the fantastic chat platform Slack. This worked really well and I don't think I would have learned more if I had been doing the course in person in the office in London. However, there was the opportunity on most days for people from the remote cohort also to go into the office an work from there, which I didn't use, as I don't live in London. Being in connection with the students and the coaches online everyday helped hold me accountable for my learning, so I coded about 7-10 hours every day and made really quick progress.
Now, at the end of the course I feel I really understand how to write high-quality code and can call myself a software developer, although I haven't got a job yet.
After the bootcamp is finished there is a dedicated careers team that will support you with the job hunt, help you learn how to write applications, CVs covering letters and prepare you for interviews with regular workshops. It seems they support you until you find a job - but I have only just graduated, so I can't say this from my own experience. Most other alumni I spoke to seem to have found a job as a junior developer within the first 3-4 months after graduating.
- 594Reviews19CoursesNew York City, San Francisco, Sydney, London, and 47 more...Washington, Seattle, Melbourne, Singapore, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Cleveland, San Diego, Phoenix, Houston, Los Angeles, Boston, Austin, Online, Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Raleigh, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Toronto, Paris, St. Louis, Nashville, Charlotte, Brisbane, Edinburgh, Manchester, Adelaide, Calgary, Vancouver, Halifax, Columbus, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Louisville, Miami, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Sacramento, San Jose, Tampa, Buffalo, WinnipegGeneral Assembly offers short and long courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more, online and in-person, across 15 camp... Read MoreGeneral Assembly offers short and long courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more, online and in-person, across 15 campuses in 4 continents. Focusing on the most relevant and in-demand skills across data, design, business, and technology, General Assembly is confronting a skills gap and providing access to opportunities in tech. General Assembly offers a breadth of different course offerings and classes range from full-time immersive courses for learners that want to switch to a new career, to part-time courses for learners that are looking to improve their career trajectory by acquiring a new skill set, and mentor-led online circuits for a more flexible way to acquire foundational skills. Read More
5Student - Course: 2. Software Engineering Immersive - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Difficult, Fulfilling, and Life ChangingThis course was worth every penny. I learned so much and grew so much as a developer in this class. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking t ... Read MoreThis course was worth every penny. I learned so much and grew so much as a developer in this class. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking to learn full stack Web Development. The Instructors and TA's are top notch, friendly, and helpful!... Read Less
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Incredible bootcamp to get into the tech industryFounders and Coders is a 16 week bootcamp course, that ensures you develop the skills to become a software developer. The first eight weeks are focused on learn ... Read More
The curriculum is open source, mostly based on contributions from previous alumni, and is improved after each cohort based on Agile principles. There is a course facilitator that oversees the process, whilst for the first eight weeks there are mentors from the previous cohort to coordinate the self learning.
I would highly recommend the course - it teaches you the technical as well as the personal skills required to become a software developer. Being able to learn in a safe environment, with support from your peers and the mentors, was invaluable. Although it was intense, and a lot of information to take in, it was definitely a rewarding experience. Our cohort also became a close knit group that still meet quite often as well!
Founders and Coders provided me with the groundwork to pursue my career in the tech industry, and I will always be grateful that I was welcomed into such an amazing community.... Read Less
- 1293Reviews38CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Read MoreBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Read More
5Student - Course: Digital Marketing - Vancouver
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Invaluable knowledge, unmatched elsewhereStarting over at 41 has been quite daunting. I have had my eye on Brainstation for months and finally made taking a certification there possible. I am so happy ... Read MoreStarting over at 41 has been quite daunting. I have had my eye on Brainstation for months and finally made taking a certification there possible. I am so happy I did because I learned more in ten months than I did in college. The instructor answered any questions we had along the way and he gave real-time, industry examples. I'm so grateful to Brainstation for showing me that starting over isn't as scary as I thought. I cannot wait to take more courses!... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp | Full-Time (Live Online) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Full-time full-stack developer courseI loved my experience at the Jump. I found that everyone at the Jump was incredibly supportive and had a lot of time for me. It felt that they were passionate a ... Read MoreI loved my experience at the Jump. I found that everyone at the Jump was incredibly supportive and had a lot of time for me. It felt that they were passionate about what they do, they enjoy it and want to help people find the same thing. My cohort was small (5 people) and full-time.
The course was challenging but incredibly rewarding and enjoyable. It felt like you didn’t know anything until you moved on to the next thing where you realised you did actually know the previous thing quite well. My tutor, Russell, was fantastic and always there to answer questions whether detailed or conceptual, about code or the industry. I was surprised that within a short period of time I felt I had the confidence to speak like a developer, I was surprised at the transition.
Once the course finished we had some really great advice from Rob that helped us understand what people hiring are looking for, how they think, and how to prepare and present ourselves at each stage. This process was individualised and incredibly useful for this first job and no-doubt throughout the rest of my career. Within a couple months I had a multiple job offers and am excited for my first role in the tech industry to start next week. I definitely couldn’t have got the job I ended up with without the Jump.
I would recommend anyone thinking about doing a bootcamp to arrange a call with Rob and find out about the Jump.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Software Engineering Immersive - Barcelona
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Huge leap in programming skillsCodeworks delivers as promised. In my case, I was looking for a programme with a rigorous selection process and an intensive schedule that had good job prospect ... Read MoreCodeworks delivers as promised.... Read Less
In my case, I was looking for a programme with a rigorous selection process and an intensive schedule that had good job prospects.
As for the selection process, it requires either a solid knowledge of basic web programming (JS/CSS/HTML) or the acquisition of such knowledge during a pre-course that takes several months.
The programme itself is intense and demanding, with a focus on letting students struggle with new concepts (usually in pairs with other students and always with support from the teachers) before showing them how to solve the exercises.
Many of the teachers are experienced in the industry and some are actively working in the field. The few who do not yet have experience as programmers (mostly bootcamp graduates), have an adequate level and compensate for the lack of experience with dedication. I have rarely ever encountered a situation where they have not pointed me in the right direction. They are also really nice and relatable and help create a good atmosphere on campus.
One thing that may come as a surprise is that the classes are not live, but rather for each topic you watch a series of recorded videos related to the exercises you are going to do, then you have a short Q&A session to discuss any doubts. The videos are relevant and up to date, but they are no better than some tutorials you might find on your own. In my opinion, this is not an issue as the pair programming exercises and projects are where you really make progress, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Finally, the careers team does an exceptional job if you trust their process, with well thought out materials, use of statistical tools to measure results and regular follow-up meetings throughout the job search until you sign your employment contract.
All in all, I recommend Codeworks to anyone who has a genuine interest in programming (not just a vague curiosity), has already spent hours struggling with bugs and sees that struggle as challenging and exciting (not just painful).
- 71Reviews2Courses_nology is a tech training and talent hub in the UK and Australia that offers an online Software Developer Course in 12-week intensive and part-time, self-pa... Read More_nology is a tech training and talent hub in the UK and Australia that offers an online Software Developer Course in 12-week intensive and part-time, self-paced formats. The Software Developer Training Course was designed to take exceptional people who have little or no technical background, and equip them with the skills and experience to shape them into job-ready developers. By making technology an accessible career path no matter their background, _nology aims to encourage a more diverse range of people and skill sets into the sector. Read More
5Graduate - Manchester
Verified Via GitHub
Says: One of the best decisions i've madeThe course was brilliant. I never thought I could learn so much in such a short time. The course balances learning with real-life style projects and working env ... Read MoreThe course was brilliant. I never thought I could learn so much in such a short time. The course balances learning with real-life style projects and working environments. The coaches were great and there is always a large amount of support should you need it. I had 0 tech experience prior, now i feel ready to get stuck into a role after just completing the course. Would recommend.... Read Less
- 25Reviews9CoursesShillington School is a graphic design bootcamp offering 12-week full-time and 36-week part-time courses with campuses in New York, London, Manchester, Sydne... Read MoreShillington School is a graphic design bootcamp offering 12-week full-time and 36-week part-time courses with campuses in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and online. Shillington is focused on the entire design process, and instructors take students through the design process from beginning to end, integrating idea generation, technical knowledge, and studio skill. Students will also learn design theory, typography, and packaging for mobile app design, and user experience (UX). Read More
5Student - Course: (UK) Full-Time Graphic Design Course - Manchester
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: My experienceMy Shillington experience was incredible. Every day working on new challenging briefs that taught me specific skills I needed to be a graphic designer but while ... Read MoreMy Shillington experience was incredible. Every day working on new challenging briefs that taught me specific skills I needed to be a graphic designer but while learning in a way that is identical to what I encounter now, Skills that I use day in and day out I really wouldn't be where I am today without it. Since Shillington I've worked as a designer now for 5 years and loving every second, freelancing for companies like the BBC I couldn't recommend Shillington more.... Read Less
- 8Reviews5CoursesTech Educators is a UK-based coding bootcamp offering 9-week programs in Full Stack Development and Web3 to students in the UK. Students also complete a ment... Read MoreTech Educators is a UK-based coding bootcamp offering 9-week programs in Full Stack Development and Web3 to students in the UK. Students also complete a mentorship program after the bootcamp ends to give them access to senior professionals in the industry. Read More
José Victor Dantas
5 - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Web3(Polygon/Solidity) courseI'm happy to have the opportunity of attending the Web3 Bootcamp, which is genuinely an amazing course, covering all the fundamental concepts from Ethereum to p ... Read MoreI'm happy to have the opportunity of attending the Web3 Bootcamp, which is genuinely an amazing course, covering all the fundamental concepts from Ethereum to polygon, even the abstract and complex ones, and basic solidity codes.... Read Less
Our tutor was excellent in teaching, making those complex concepts bright by using great tools and visual ideas that could represent the system presented.
If you’re considering getting into Web3, It’ll be worth it to take this course.
5Graduate - Course: Software Development - London
Verified Via GitHub
Says: ReviewTechSwitch is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into the development industry. The syllabus took me through frontend and backend development, and ... Read MoreTechSwitch is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into the development industry. The syllabus took me through frontend and backend development, and after completing the course I had a more in depth understanding of both.... Read Less
The support with interviewing for getting a placement was great, it allowed me to feel comfortable and practise how to handle the process.
- 2Reviews1CourseLearn to Code London is a short bootcamp style crashcourse in coding based in London. Students will be coached and mentored by an experienced developer with ... Read MoreLearn to Code London is a short bootcamp style crashcourse in coding based in London. Studentswill be coached and mentored by an experienced developer with over 20 years experience in small groups. Theuniquely designed curriculumcombinestalks, discussions and hands-on programming tutorials. The program focuses on Java and is open to beginners. Class sizes are from 10-20 people. Read More
- 2Reviews1Course23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build ... Read More23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build our future. For every student in London, 23 Code Street empowers a woman in India with digital skills. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time) - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Ironhack! A Rock-Solid Experience!!!I had an amazing experience from beginning to end. The amount of support I received is unparalleled. My classmates, teacher and teacher's assistant stay in cont ... Read MoreI had an amazing experience from beginning to end. The amount of support I received is unparalleled. My classmates, teacher and teacher's assistant stay in contact and support each other to this day. Ironhack gave me a glimpse into a world that was a mystery to me and taught me the tools needed to be a creative coder. It changed my life!... Read Less
- 66Reviews12CoursesData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, a... Read MoreData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, and provides comprehensive, hands-on training that helps students jump into practical data science, including R programming, AWS, and Azure tools. The in-person course can be completed in five days, and the online course can be completed within 14 weeks. Bootcamp students are trained in machine learning concepts, and deploy predictive models as a service, complete an IoT (Internet of Things) project, and enter a Kaggle competition. The curriculum is taught by experienced data scientists covering both data science and data engineering. All students participate in an in-class Kaggle competition against their peers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Remote Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp - Seattle
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: 16 Week Remote DSDojo Bootcamp16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thoroug ... Read More16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thorough. The lessons and homework flow very intuitively. The modules covered build on concepts in a way that really helps with understanding. The instructors really promote class interaction which is good for tackling these topics in such a short time, getting our engagement rather than simply lecturing at us. They also encourage participation in a class Kaggle competition, which helps with additional free-form practical application of the concepts covered in class (plus some friendly competition for motivation). Most importantly, the instructors are very interactive, hands on, and passionate. They want to see every cohort succeed in their learning and you can see the labor of love that goes into teaching us, providing quality content both in the sessions and via the course site. This really sets them apart from other bootcamps, especially those provided online.... Read Less
The course covers all the hot topics in the Data Science field, grounding in the perspective that the bootcamp is looking to prepare students with a broad range of experiences. I appreciate the context they provide and the thought that went into exposing us to a little bit of everything and the skills to jump in.
Ryan Tao Tszwai
5Graduate - Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming - Hong Kong
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent programming training schoolFirst I just hear my friends just turn his career path to IT industry and I start to find some information about Tecky. After visited them and I decided to appl ... Read MoreFirst I just hear my friends just turn his career path to IT industry and I start to find some information about Tecky. After visited them and I decided to apply their course. It's really hard and I can say pain as I have no experience in IT but after I have done what I want to create the project it's hard to just use word to describe how excited. I find a job with not bad salary easily after graduation so I am thankful to have such chance.... Read Less
5Graduate - Manchester
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Highly RecommendAfter 5 years working in Civil Engineering I decided it was time for a career change. I did some research on Software Engineering bootcamps in the North West ar ... Read MoreAfter 5 years working in Civil Engineering I decided it was time for a career change. I did some research on Software Engineering bootcamps in the North West area and ultimately landed on Manchester Codes. The course was structured very intuitively from start to finish and their online learning platform made it a very enjoyable experience. The sessions run by the Manchester Codes tutors were very informative and allowed an opportunity to raise any problems you were facing with your progress.... Read Less
I got out of the course exactly what I wanted and was offered and accepted a Junior Engineer role before the course had finished!
- 4Reviews5CoursesSince 2014, Preface Coding has been offering personalized programming training for adults, kids, and corporations. Preface Coding’s courses include Data Scie... Read MoreSince 2014, Preface Coding has been offering personalized programming training for adults, kids, and corporations. Preface Coding’s courses include Data Science and A.I. with Python, Full Stack Web Development with Ruby on Rails, and App Inventor and Scratch. These courses can be taken online or in-person at campuses in Hong Kong, London, and Tokyo. Preface Coding curriculum is created to be practical, relevant, approachable, and delivered in a way that all learners can understand. Lectures are based on real-world cases, ensuring students understand how programming techniques are applied to actual business scenarios. Preface Coding courses can be taken either as 1-on-1 training, which allows a student to have flexible scheduling, or as immersive, weekend bootcamps. Preface Coding also offers a ScratchJr course for kids. Read More
- 0Reviews1CourseGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the r... Read MoreGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the required knowledge of web development, as well as a better understanding of how a website is created and built from initial design stages to the final product. Students are encouraged to work with local businesses, go on apprenticeships, and further their technical education. Not only will this course provide a 12-week window into programming life cycle, it will also provide training and understanding of the most commonly used development programming and scripting languages. Read More
- 0Reviews2CoursesSputnik offers immersive tech bootcamps in UX design and software development, in central London, UK. The 1-year UX Mastery course covers UX principles, user... Read MoreSputnik offers immersive tech bootcamps in UX design and software development, in central London, UK. The 1-year UX Mastery course covers UX principles, user research, and analysis frameworks. The 8-month Development Mastery course covers coding languages, product creation, strategy and teamwork. Through the classes, students are trained to learn current methods and tools, and how to adapt to ever-changing technology. Sputnik was founded to solve the disconnect between the passive teaching of traditional schools and the active learning that happens in the world of work. Their mission is not just creating top-end UX and software professionals but helping students build confidence and communication skills. Read More