23 Best Coding Bootcamps in Buckinghamshire
- 2663Reviews14CoursesBrussels, Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, and 33 more...Amsterdam, London, Lisbon, Nantes, Montreal, Berlin, Lyon, Tokyo, Shanghai, Marseille, Bali, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Barcelona, Rennes, Zurich, Madrid, Lausanne, Singapore, Munich, Dubai, Santiago, Nice, Cologne, Casablanca, Mauritius, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Online, Porto, Cape Town, ToulouseLe Wagon is a global tech training provider that offers full-time, in-person and online bootcamps in Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Le Wa... Read MoreLe Wagon is a global tech training provider that offers full-time, in-person and online bootcamps in Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Le Wagon also offers part-time courses in Web Analytics, Python Machine Learning, Growth Data Automation, and Data Analytics Essentials. Le Wagon is aimed at individuals seeking to change careers or acquire specific skills. Le Wagon’s training has helped more than 18,000 students accelerate their careers, transition into tech, or launch startups. Le Wagon was founded in 2013 in Paris, and now has in-person campuses in over 40 cities and 25 countries. Read MoreThales Cosendey
5Student - Course: Data Science Bootcamp - Full-time - Rio de Janeiro
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Amazing bootcamp!Flawless! The material and classes are 10/10 and the teachers are top!Learned so much during the intense 3 months marathon! ... Read MoreFlawless! The material and classes are 10/10 and the teachers are top!... Read Less
Learned so much during the intense 3 months marathon!
- 386Reviews1CourseMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, Englan... Read MoreMakers Academy is a highly selective, 16-week, full-time program which teaches web development online and in hybrid cohorts at their campus in London, England. Makers Academy is creating a new generation of tech talent who are skilled and ready for the changing world of work. The academy is inspired by the idea of discovering and unlocking potential in people for the benefit of the 21st-century business and society. At the core, Makers combines tech education with employment possibilities that transform lives. The academy accepts only exceptional applicants into the course. While they are highly selective, they focus on a student's passion for becoming a developer by gauging their coding experience. Makers Academy also offers apprenticeships in Software Engineering and DevOps. Read MoreAamir Khan
5Graduate - Course: Web Development - London
Verified Via GitHub
Learn frameworks and supporting technologies that are high in demand and relevant in todays workplace.
Fantastic support in learning via coaches and mentors. They will answer each and every question.
Experience working through projects in real-life, work applicable methodologies such as AGILE.
Be part of a cohort with like minded individuals who push each other to succeed.
Immense job support after the course through 1 to 1 tailored coaching, group sessions and interview advice.
Access to an exclusive network of Alumni Makers, many in senior and lead positions today.
A rubber duck as a souvenir.
Will require effort. It's a full time endeavour, very intense and will require your full attention and effort.
Overall, I had a fantastic experience at Makers. Regardless of the extremely tough job market toward the end of 2022 and beginning of 2023, I managed to secure a very desirable entry level job with one of my favourite languages that I was taught at Makers. There are concepts that I had no idea existed in web development that were taught at Makers and my success singlehandedly goes out to them. If I could do it all again I would 100%.
- 613Reviews19CoursesGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career chang... Read MoreGeneral Assembly is a technical education provider that teaches students the skills, career advice and networking opportunities needed to make a career change into a tech role, in as little as three months. General Assembly offers bootcamps and courses in web and mobile development, product management, data science and more. Read MoreMax Nash
5Graduate - Course: 2. Software Engineering Immersive Bootcamp (Full Time) - Sydney
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Worth the hard work!I attended my Software Engineering Immersive (SEI) bootcamp with General Assembly in mid-late 2022.Having previously met and hired multiple graduates from GA I ... Read MoreI attended my Software Engineering Immersive (SEI) bootcamp with General Assembly in mid-late 2022.... Read Less
Having previously met and hired multiple graduates from GA I went in having done quite a lot of my own + some crowdsourced research, and was not disappointed.
Definitely not for the faint of heart, GA will take your education (and post-graduation) seriously, and push you to the limits of what you can accomplish in a short time frame (12 week immersive in my case).
The teaching & instruction team are tried and tested, with a lot of the Instructor Associates having previously been graduates as well, you're well supported from the beginning with people who have really 'been there and done that' before you, understanding the highs, the lows, the stress, the FAQ's and everything in between.
From a post-graduation standpoint the Careers & Success coaching is tip top, something that I discovered almost no other bootcamp education provider actually offers, or if they do it's in it's infancy by comparison to GA. Regular catch-up's, infinite access to 1 on 1 career, resume, tailored job application, networking events, group interview session etc are on offer on a very regular basis - not to mention additional resources in email follow ups on potential job openings you can apply for week in week out (they do half if not 75% of the job search process FOR you).
Highly recommended, competitive and thorough education top to bottom, my current boss is stoked I came out knowing the practical skills I needed to be a hands on coder very quickly.
Any questions or information please feel free to contact me directly on LinkedIn, more than happy to answer
- 1516Reviews36CoursesBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, Lond... Read MoreBrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative, project-based learning experience, with curriculum updated on a daily basis to ensure professionals gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in their careers. Read MoreMahyar Sabouniaghdam
5Graduate - Course: Data Science Bootcamp Online - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Transformative Data Science BootcampI recently completed BrainStation's Data Science Online Bootcamp and I must say that it was an incredible experience. The instructors were fantastic and truly w ... Read MoreI recently completed BrainStation's Data Science Online Bootcamp and I must say that it was an incredible experience. The instructors were fantastic and truly went above and beyond to ensure that all students were able to grasp the concepts and materials covered in the program. Their depth of knowledge and experience in the industry really shone through in their teaching.
The curriculum was very comprehensive and relevant to the current job market, which is crucial when investing time and money into a program like this. I appreciated how the program incorporated both theory and practical application, giving us a well-rounded understanding of data science.
One aspect that really stood out to me was the Career Accelerator Program. It was incredibly helpful in providing guidance and support throughout the job search process. From resume and cover letter reviews to mock interviews, this program really helped me feel confident and prepared for my job search.
The hands-on experience we gained throughout the program was invaluable. We worked on real-world projects that allowed us to apply what we had learned in a practical setting. This not only gave us a better understanding of the material, but also provided us with tangible deliverables to showcase to potential employers.
Overall, I highly recommend BrainStation's Data Science Online Bootcamp. The instructors, curriculum, career accelerator program, and hands-on experience all come together to create a truly valuable and purposeful learning experience.
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Incredible bootcamp to get into the tech industryFounders and Coders is a 16 week bootcamp course, that ensures you develop the skills to become a software developer. The first eight weeks are focused on learn ... Read More
The curriculum is open source, mostly based on contributions from previous alumni, and is improved after each cohort based on Agile principles. There is a course facilitator that oversees the process, whilst for the first eight weeks there are mentors from the previous cohort to coordinate the self learning.
I would highly recommend the course - it teaches you the technical as well as the personal skills required to become a software developer. Being able to learn in a safe environment, with support from your peers and the mentors, was invaluable. Although it was intense, and a lot of information to take in, it was definitely a rewarding experience. Our cohort also became a close knit group that still meet quite often as well!
Founders and Coders provided me with the groundwork to pursue my career in the tech industry, and I will always be grateful that I was welcomed into such an amazing community.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp | Part-Time (Live Online) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: The Jump Digital School - Software Engineering CourseThe thing that struck me about The Jump when researching coding bootcamps was the fact that it seemed far more personable than many others. From the first phone ... Read MoreThe thing that struck me about The Jump when researching coding bootcamps was the fact that it seemed far more personable than many others. From the first phone call with Rob, I knew that I would be well supported throughout the whole process. It did not disappoint!... Read Less
The curriculum provided by The Jump was comprehensive (and challenging) and our instructor was incredible. There is also a great sense of community among the students, which really helps.
I would highly recommend this course.
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: excellent, intense, quick learningCodeworks is an excellent bootcamp if you intend to learn programming. The entering process is different than other bootcamps. They are expecting some basic kno ... Read MoreCodeworks is an excellent bootcamp if you intend to learn programming. The entering process is different than other bootcamps. They are expecting some basic knowledge to accept you into this program. There are several interviews before being accepted. And that's the reason why I chose Codeworks. Instructors are fantastic and you can reach them any time if you have a question. When you graduated, they have very good job assistance. They are preparing you for interviews. And they are in contact with you forever. For example, if you found a job and left it after some time, they are going to be with you if you keep continuing searching for jobs.... Read Less
- 3Reviews1CourseLearn to Code London is a short bootcamp style crashcourse in coding based in London. Students will be coached and mentored by an experienced developer with ... Read MoreLearn to Code London is a short bootcamp style crashcourse in coding based in London. Studentswill be coached and mentored by an experienced developer with over 20 years experience in small groups. Theuniquely designed curriculumcombinestalks, discussions and hands-on programming tutorials. The program focuses on Java and is open to beginners. Class sizes are from 10-20 people. Read MoreAlice
4Graduate - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great community || Tough but rewarding || Currently a hard sector to enterHighlights In person bootcamp. I don’t see how I would have been able to progress and stay on it working from home Culture. The teachers and students of my batc ... Read MoreHighlights
- In person bootcamp. I don’t see how I would have been able to progress and stay on it working from home
- Culture. The teachers and students of my batch were great and the learning atmosphere was fantastic. The whole team behind Le Wagon is brilliant and making the 9 tough weeks a great experience. There is always someone to speak to if you struggle with the process or have questions about career paths after Le Wagon. They offer fun activities for all students (pilates on Tuesday, outings, networking events) and work very hard on making the students experience a good one.
- I’m above the average age of students and was one of the older ones in my batch. There was no point during the 9 weeks that I felt I didn’t fit in and I would recommend this bootcamp to any age group interested in learning how to code.
- Structure of learning. The way the curriculum is set up is brilliant and clear. There is a lot of focus on Ruby and I personally would have liked to see more Python being incorporated to match the skills needed to find a job after the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp students work on a 2 weeks project and it is impressive to see what you can do after 9 weeks at Le Wagon.
- Alumni network. The tens (hundreds??) of thousands students that graduated from Le Wagon all over the world have the opportunity to keep in touch via slack – there is a forum on which you can ask coding questions when you are stuck – a careers forum - women in tech forum etc. I found this platform extremely helpful during my job search and to speak with likeminded people.
- 93% employment rate / 3 months to find a job. I assume this statistic may need to be adjusted for 2023. From my batch of nearly 40 I know that the vast majority did not manage to get a junior/graduate/early career developer role within 3 months. Some people got part time employment and became teaching assistants at the school after graduating or did part time jobs to pay the bill but from what I can see nearly all graduates are still looking for a developer job 3 months after graduating. The job search is tougher than I had anticipated as junior developers often are required to have 2+ years developer experience and graduate roles are very competitive (hundreds of candidates for 1 spot). It seems that product management roles or support engineer roles (careers that don’t only code) are easier to get.
- Batchsize. We were nearly 40 students on the batch – imaging working on complex challenges with 40 people in the back. I mostly worked with my noise cancelling headphones on as I wouldn’t have been able to concentrate otherwise.
- Skill levels. It seems that students are selected by keeping quantity rather than quality in mind. I have witnessed students in other batches struggle with basic computer literacy and language barriers. I’m not sure how students are selected for the bootcamp but can see advantages of having a stricter process in place.
- Collaboration with employers. While I did Le Wagon there was not opportunity for an apprenticeship and work placement post bootcamp. I know a lot of other bootcamps work in a way where you apply for the bootcamp AND a company and you start working in the company right after graduation. If I were to do it all again I would try to get into a bootcamp that offers work placement (though they are harder to get into and the interview process takes much longer)
- Classroom learning. The lecturers were clearly very skilled in all things coding and have deep knowledge of web development. Unfortunately, that is sometimes not enough to be a great teacher – some lecturers were not able to read the room (majority of students struggling to understand topics), moved through the topics very quickly or found it difficult to explain topics to students with no previous knowledge. My advice to students would be to ask, ask and ask. As soon as something is unclear ask the teacher questions. Most of the time other students will be having the same questions and if you get lost in the first 20 minutes of a lecture it will be very difficult to keep up. I don’t know how much pedagogic training teachers are getting but I feel this would be helpful
- DO THE PREWORK – all of it (especially the Codeacademy Ruby course). This was such a fundamental basis and without it you will have a hard time especially at the start
- Ask questions and make use of the teaching assistants and teachers to clarify concepts you are struggling with
- Have fun and connect with your fellow students – the emotional support and networking opportunities you get from fellow students is second to none
- Give it your all.
5Student - Course: ENTRY-LEVEL CLOUD ENGINEER - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Intense but rewarding pushes you to feel ready for the tech industryThis course is intense, with 12 weeks of learning growing, and projects. However, the coaches and Talent team will make sure that you feel comfortable and provi ... Read MoreThis course is intense, with 12 weeks of learning growing, and projects. However, the coaches and Talent team will make sure that you feel comfortable and provide any help you might need. The course will also be very rewarded the projects let you see how far you have come and what you can do. This entire course will make you feel very confident in joining the tech industry. Trust in the process, some times you will feel like you can't do this but it will dissipate when you start to see how much you have learned and the things you can build. The coaches and Talent team are always there to help you through anything.... Read Less
- 26Reviews9CoursesShillington School is a graphic design bootcamp offering 12-week full-time and 36-week part-time courses with campuses in New York, London, Manchester, Sydne... Read MoreShillington School is a graphic design bootcamp offering 12-week full-time and 36-week part-time courses with campuses in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and online. Shillington is focused on the entire design process, and instructors take students through the design process from beginning to end, integrating idea generation, technical knowledge, and studio skill. Students will also learn design theory, typography, and packaging for mobile app design, and user experience (UX). Read MoreDaniel Crossley
5Student - Course: (UK) Full-Time Graphic Design Course - Manchester
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: My experienceMy Shillington experience was incredible. Every day working on new challenging briefs that taught me specific skills I needed to be a graphic designer but while ... Read MoreMy Shillington experience was incredible. Every day working on new challenging briefs that taught me specific skills I needed to be a graphic designer but while learning in a way that is identical to what I encounter now, Skills that I use day in and day out I really wouldn't be where I am today without it. Since Shillington I've worked as a designer now for 5 years and loving every second, freelancing for companies like the BBC I couldn't recommend Shillington more.... Read Less
- 9Reviews5CoursesTech Educators is a UK-based coding bootcamp offering 9-week programs in Full Stack Development and Web3 to students in the UK. Students also complete a ment... Read MoreTech Educators is a UK-based coding bootcamp offering 9-week programs in Full Stack Development and Web3 to students in the UK. Students also complete a mentorship program after the bootcamp ends to give them access to senior professionals in the industry. Read MoreJosé Victor Dantas
5 - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Web3(Polygon/Solidity) courseI'm happy to have the opportunity of attending the Web3 Bootcamp, which is genuinely an amazing course, covering all the fundamental concepts from Ethereum to p ... Read MoreI'm happy to have the opportunity of attending the Web3 Bootcamp, which is genuinely an amazing course, covering all the fundamental concepts from Ethereum to polygon, even the abstract and complex ones, and basic solidity codes.... Read Less
Our tutor was excellent in teaching, making those complex concepts bright by using great tools and visual ideas that could represent the system presented.
If you’re considering getting into Web3, It’ll be worth it to take this course.
5Graduate - Course: Software Development - London
Verified Via GitHub
Says: ReviewTechSwitch is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into the development industry. The syllabus took me through frontend and backend development, and ... Read MoreTechSwitch is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into the development industry. The syllabus took me through frontend and backend development, and after completing the course I had a more in depth understanding of both.... Read Less
The support with interviewing for getting a placement was great, it allowed me to feel comfortable and practise how to handle the process.
- 2Reviews1Course23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build ... Read More23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build our future. For every student in London, 23 Code Street empowers a woman in India with digital skills. Read MoreA
5Student - Course: Daytime webinar course: Beginner’s Web Dev - London
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Great CourseOverall good. ... Read MoreOverall good.... Read Less
5Student - Course: UX/UI Design Bootcamp (Full-Time) - Lisbon
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: An experience that revealed meThe Iron Hack bootcamp was an enriching experience on all aspects: professional and personal.I came out of it with a new job, a new vision of life and an endles ... Read MoreThe Iron Hack bootcamp was an enriching experience on all aspects: professional and personal.... Read Less
I came out of it with a new job, a new vision of life and an endless ambition. Whether it's from teachers or classmates, every feedback made me grow in an unexpected way.
The way of learning is much more interesting than in traditional courses: theory and practice become one.
- 93Reviews3CoursesiO Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the UK that offers a 16-week, full-time, full stack coding bootcamp and a 12-week, part-time data science & mach... Read MoreiO Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the UK that offers a 16-week, full-time, full stack coding bootcamp and a 12-week, part-time data science machine learning bootcamp. These bootcamps are available online or in-person at campuses in Bath, Bristol, and Sheffield. Class sizes at iO Academy are kept small in order to better support students. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for their first developer or data science role, with a focus on practical experience working on projects throughout the course. There is an option to specialize at the end of the full stack course, either in advanced front end or complex problem-solving. Students will learn from experienced tech professionals, chosen to reflect the size of an average software scrum team. This makes project work as close to a professional tech experience as possible. Read MoreChris Walton
5Graduate - Course: The Full Stack Track - Bath
Verified Via GitHub
Says: A Perfect IntroductionI came in to the Academy with practically no experience and unsure if I was going to have the aptitude to be able to pursue software development as a career. I ... Read MoreI came in to the Academy with practically no experience and unsure if I was going to have the aptitude to be able to pursue software development as a career. I chose Io due to the syllabus, the stats for previous graduates attaining a career and the length. I was not disappointed at all.... Read Less
Throughout the course, I felt supported by the trainer in the parts I found difficult and encouraged with those that I found simple. We were encouraged to work together as much as we were to work on our own. This approach has really helped me acclimatise to my new working environment.
The syllabus itself has a broad range of topics that gradually introduce you to many of the topics that you might run into as a junior. The focus on theory, practical and then projects helped to ingrain the knowledge and best practices.
Near the end of the course there was a particular focus upon getting us ready for entering the professional sphere. On top of this the Academy has many industry partners that know the curriculum and are more than happy to take on the right graduate when they have places.
I cannot recommend iO Academy highly enough and the team there has helped to make my career and life better.
- 67Reviews12CoursesData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, a... Read MoreData Science Dojo offers online and in-person data science bootcamps in Redmond, Washington. Data Science Dojo believes that anyone can learn data science, and provides comprehensive, hands-on training that helps students jump into practical data science, including R programming, AWS, and Azure tools. The in-person course can be completed in five days, and the online course can be completed within 14 weeks. Bootcamp students are trained in machine learning concepts, and deploy predictive models as a service, complete an IoT (Internet of Things) project, and enter a Kaggle competition. The curriculum is taught by experienced data scientists covering both data science and data engineering. All students participate in an in-class Kaggle competition against their peers. Read MoreTatyana S.
5Graduate - Course: Remote Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp - Seattle
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: 16 Week Remote DSDojo Bootcamp16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thoroug ... Read More16 weeks may seem like a daunting time commitment, but the course is so worth it! The way the Data Science Dojo crew runs their bootcamp program is very thorough. The lessons and homework flow very intuitively. The modules covered build on concepts in a way that really helps with understanding. The instructors really promote class interaction which is good for tackling these topics in such a short time, getting our engagement rather than simply lecturing at us. They also encourage participation in a class Kaggle competition, which helps with additional free-form practical application of the concepts covered in class (plus some friendly competition for motivation). Most importantly, the instructors are very interactive, hands on, and passionate. They want to see every cohort succeed in their learning and you can see the labor of love that goes into teaching us, providing quality content both in the sessions and via the course site. This really sets them apart from other bootcamps, especially those provided online.... Read Less
The course covers all the hot topics in the Data Science field, grounding in the perspective that the bootcamp is looking to prepare students with a broad range of experiences. I appreciate the context they provide and the thought that went into exposing us to a little bit of everything and the skills to jump in.
5Graduate - Course: MicroMaster A.I. & Programming - Hong Kong
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent programming training schoolFirst I just hear my friends just turn his career path to IT industry and I start to find some information about Tecky. After visited them and I decided to appl ... Read MoreFirst I just hear my friends just turn his career path to IT industry and I start to find some information about Tecky. After visited them and I decided to apply their course. It's really hard and I can say pain as I have no experience in IT but after I have done what I want to create the project it's hard to just use word to describe how excited. I find a job with not bad salary easily after graduation so I am thankful to have such chance.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: BOOTCAMP - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Truly a fantastic courseI learnt so much in this course. As a career changer i wanted to learn full stack software development, get hands on experience and become career ready. This co ... Read MoreI learnt so much in this course. As a career changer i wanted to learn full stack software development, get hands on experience and become career ready. This course helped me to achieve that. I am currently working as a junior software developer.... Read Less
This course helped me to be prepare for work in the industry. I got experience in all parts of software development lifecycle. I got support with my CV and interview which helped me to land my first role. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is a career changer like myself or a career starter or looking to update their knowledge with the latest tech in software development.
Important tips for new starters:
- Make sure you read your course materials including the extra bits,
- Prepare your questions before online classes (the teachers are very good with answering your questions and giving real life examples),
- Learn how to research software issues (this course will teach you how to approach any error you could possibly have, basic principles, what steps to take, hugely important in career)
- Finally make sure you enrol!
- 22Reviews5CoursesCodeOp is an international tech school headquartered in Barcelona that offers full-time and part-time tech bootcamps for women, trans and gender non-conformi... Read MoreCodeOp is an international tech school headquartered in Barcelona that offers full-time and part-time tech bootcamps for women, trans and gender non-conforming people in full stack web development, product management, and data analytics. Launched as a social venture by a San Francisco native in 2018, CodeOp is an international team that is passionate about doing meaningful work at the intersection of tech and education. Read MoreAntonia V.
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Development (Full-time) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Intense but so worth itI completed the 11 weeks full stack web development bootcamp at CodeOp, I attended it remotely. I expected the course to feel quite long, but the weeks flew by ... Read MoreI completed the 11 weeks full stack web development bootcamp at CodeOp, I attended it remotely. I expected the course to feel quite long, but the weeks flew by in no time. The lectures were very useful and mostly fun, there were plenty of daily exercises and "challenges" to solve to make sure we understood the material, the instructor and teaching assistants were amazing & always there to help if we had questions or got stuck, and we created a sense of community within my cohort. There were a few times were I felt like I didn't understand anything at all, that what I was learning was irrelevant or too complicated.. but honestly it all made sense once we started working on our own projects in the second half of the bootcamp. I am now working in the industry thanks to CodeOp's help with career assistance, so you can be sure "it works". I am grateful to have had this experience, it was exhausting and difficult at times (some light coding knowledge definitely needed so do your pre-course work), but it was also very rewarding and definitely worth the time, money & effort. I would recommend it to others with no doubt.... Read Less
- 4Reviews5CoursesSince 2014, Preface Coding has been offering personalized programming training for adults, kids, and corporations. Preface Coding’s courses include Data Scie... Read MoreSince 2014, Preface Coding has been offering personalized programming training for adults, kids, and corporations. Preface Coding’s courses include Data Science and A.I. with Python, Full Stack Web Development with Ruby on Rails, and App Inventor and Scratch. These courses can be taken online or in-person at campuses in Hong Kong, London, and Tokyo. Preface Coding curriculum is created to be practical, relevant, approachable, and delivered in a way that all learners can understand. Lectures are based on real-world cases, ensuring students understand how programming techniques are applied to actual business scenarios. Preface Coding courses can be taken either as 1-on-1 training, which allows a student to have flexible scheduling, or as immersive, weekend bootcamps. Preface Coding also offers a ScratchJr course for kids. Read More
- 0Reviews2CoursesSputnik offers immersive tech bootcamps in UX design and software development, in central London, UK. The 1-year UX Mastery course covers UX principles, user... Read MoreSputnik offers immersive tech bootcamps in UX design and software development, in central London, UK. The 1-year UX Mastery course covers UX principles, user research, and analysis frameworks. The 8-month Development Mastery course covers coding languages, product creation, strategy and teamwork. Through the classes, students are trained to learn current methods and tools, and how to adapt to ever-changing technology. Sputnik was founded to solve the disconnect between the passive teaching of traditional schools and the active learning that happens in the world of work. Their mission is not just creating top-end UX and software professionals but helping students build confidence and communication skills. Read More
- 0Reviews1CourseGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the r... Read MoreGoCode Academy Bootcamp by GoHustle is a 12-week, full-time bootcamp in Buckinghamshire, England. The purpose of the course is to provide students with the required knowledge of web development, as well as a better understanding of how a website is created and built from initial design stages to the final product. Students are encouraged to work with local businesses, go on apprenticeships, and further their technical education. Not only will this course provide a 12-week window into programming life cycle, it will also provide training and understanding of the most commonly used development programming and scripting languages. Read More