CodeOp only accepts applications from women and TGNC individuals. Those interested must first complete an online written application. Applicants will be contacted within one to three days to schedule an interview. This first interview aims to open up an opportunity for questions. The second offline interview includes a small coding challenge. Once answers to this challenge are submitted, applicants will hear back from CodeOp in one to two days. Students pay a non-refundable deposit of €300 before beginning.
The final weeks of CodeOp’s full-stack bootcamp will focus on developing applications from scratch and career preparation activities. This preparation includes building a portfolio and working with mentors who meet with students on an as-needed basis. The staff at CodeOp have expertise spanning the domains of software engineering, data science, product, research, education, and talent acquisition. Instructors are carefully vetted technical professionals.
Recent CodeOp Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent CodeOp News
- Start Date
- January 6, 2020
- Class size
- Available through Quotanda.
- Limited partial scholarships up to 50% off tuition available.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
More Start DatesJanuary 6, 2020 - BarcelonaFebruary 17, 2020 - Barcelona
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Intense but great learning environment- 8/25/2019Emefa • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Development • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via GitHub
I attended this bootcamp as a launchpad to pivot from a business career into tech, and CodeOp gave me just the rigorous foundation, with the right mix of complexity and support I was looking for. The curriculum focuses on building logic and critical thinking skills, which transcend all frameworks and languages, and this gave me the confidence to tackle problems head-on. Assignments after each lecture in the first 6 weeks helped me build on the newly acquired knowledge, and by the project phase when we were required to build 3 projects, everything started to make a lot more sense! The admin team is also accessible and very responsive to feedback to suit the needs of students so no one feels left behind. Small cohort sizes also build a collaborative spirit and support, and weekly mentorship sessions allowed me to explore the numerous possibilities of a career in tech. At the end of the bootcamp, the adminstration and staff were also very supportive during the job search process and in preparing me for interviews. All in all, I found CodeOp to be a no-judgement zone that fostered the right atmosphere to take this life-changing step.
- Intense learning!!- 5/6/2019Hana • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Development • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via GitHub
- Amazing learning experience- 10/6/2019Anna Luis • Full Stack engineer • Student • Course: Full Stack Development • Campus: Barcelona