CodeOp only accepts applications from women and TGNC individuals. Those interested must first complete an online written application. Applicants will be contacted within one to three days to schedule an interview. This first interview aims to open up an opportunity for questions. The second offline interview includes a small coding challenge. Once answers to this challenge are submitted, applicants will hear back from CodeOp in one to two days. Students pay a non-refundable deposit of €300 before beginning.
The final weeks of CodeOp’s full-stack bootcamp will focus on developing applications from scratch and career preparation activities. This preparation includes building a portfolio and working with mentors who meet with students on an as-needed basis. The staff at CodeOp have expertise spanning the domains of software engineering, data science, product, research, education, and talent acquisition. Instructors are carefully vetted technical professionals.
Recent CodeOp Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent CodeOp News
Deposit 300 FinancingAvailable through Quotanda. Scholarship Limited partial scholarships up to 50% off tuition available.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesFebruary 17, 2020 - Barcelona
5 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- More than a bootcamp!- 11/29/2019Fernanda Arroyo • Student • Course: Full Stack Development • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via LinkedIn
I'm a current student at Codeop Barcelona, so far the experience has been amazing and they have honestly surpassed my expectations. The support we get is amazing, more than a coding bootcamp I've found a community. Even if my bootcamp is a part-time the professor is always on Slack when I have any doubts about activities, all of the staff is super helpful and friendly, we have coaching sessions and lots of activities outside the curriculum like mentors, access to special material, conferences/meetups among others.
You'll find many coding bootcamps in Barcelona but with Codeop you'll find a community of women that support you doesn't matter in which stage of your professional journey you are. I'm very happy about the bootcamp I choose, couldn't ask for more!
- Intense but great learning environment- 8/25/2019Emefa • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Development • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via GitHub
I attended this bootcamp as a launchpad to pivot from a business career into tech, and CodeOp gave me just the rigorous foundation, with the right mix of complexity and support I was looking for. The curriculum focuses on building logic and critical thinking skills, which transcend all frameworks and languages, and this gave me the confidence to tackle problems head-on. Assignments after each lecture in the first 6 weeks helped me build on the newly acquired knowledge, and by the project phase when we were required to build 3 projects, everything started to make a lot more sense! The admin team is also accessible and very responsive to feedback to suit the needs of students so no one feels left behind. Small cohort sizes also build a collaborative spirit and support, and weekly mentorship sessions allowed me to explore the numerous possibilities of a career in tech. At the end of the bootcamp, the adminstration and staff were also very supportive during the job search process and in preparing me for interviews. All in all, I found CodeOp to be a no-judgement zone that fostered the right atmosphere to take this life-changing step.
- Intense learning!!- 5/6/2019Hana • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Development • Campus: Barcelona • Verified via GitHub
- Best Gap Year Ever- 11/19/2019Seraphina Botero • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Development • Campus: Barcelona
I just graduated high school, and chose CodeOp as my gap year program leading into a computer science degree.
First things first: it doesn’t matter how much you know about code. The small cohort size and vast amount of learning resources allows every kind of student to take charge of their learning. One-on-one mentoring with incredible instructors is always available, and they went above and beyond to help students. That was my favorite part of the program. I learned so much!
As far as community goes, everyone there is so supportive—I’ve never been in such a kind and encouraging environment, and I’ve taken computer science courses before. I also enjoyed the fact that the bootcamp was female-focused. I learned a lot about how to navigate challenges women face in tech that I wouldn’t have if I had gone to another program.
CodeOp also teaches you invaluable skills for employment that you just wouldn’t be able to get on your own. From career prep (with individual coaching sessions!) to talks from a huge variety of professionals, project development sprints, and much, much, more, I learned an incredible amount and feel genuinely prepared for the job market. In fact, I got a job before the program even ended!
I love CodeOp not just for what I learned, but the people I met there and the community I got to be a part of.
- Amazing learning experience- 10/6/2019Anna Luis • Full Stack engineer • Student • Course: Full Stack Development • Campus: Barcelona