Cambridge Spark offers a 6-month, part-time data science course in London. The course is designed to equip students with the most relevant data science skills matching industry needs through a combination of hands-on training, independent learning, and collaborative projects. Courses take place over 10 in-person training weekends where students build professional portfolio projects on real-world data. There are special lectures, activities, and regular opportunities to present your work, discuss findings, and receive feedback. Students at Cambridge Spark will complete an industry-sponsored project, earn certification, and receive one-on-one mentorship from experts.
Applicants should have elementary Python programming knowledge and experience with the command line, basic probability and linear algebra. Cambridge Spark offers two tracks, the Professional Development Track and the Data Science Career Track which includes comprehensive career support and introductions to their network of hiring companies.
Recent Cambridge Spark News
Applied Data Science Professional Development Track
Applied Data Science Career Track
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Cambridge Spark
Missed any news about coding bootcamps from June 2017? Course Report is here for you! We’ve compiled the most important news and developments in this blog post and podcast. In June, we heard John Oliver and Megyn Kelly talk about bootcamps, we read about new investments in bootcamps, a number of newspapers wrote about the impact bootcamps are having at a local level, and we were excited to hear about more diversity initiatives and scholarships. Plus we round up all the new campuses and new coding bootcamps around the world.Continue Reading →