Students will have weekly mentorship meetings and have a 1:7, teacher: student ratio where an intimate setting provides the faculty with the opportunity to adapt to each student’s particular pace. Prospective students do not need coding experience to enroll in the program. Applicants can fill out a short online form and then meet with the 4Geeks Academy team to express interest.
All 4Geeks Academy students have access to flexible payment plans and a new network of advisors and partners that will help guide students throughout the job search process.
Recent 4Geeks Academy Reviews: Rating 4.72
Full Stack Development (Part-time)
- 4GeeksAcademy has a partnerships with Pave, Skills Fund, Affirm and many other.
- Payment Plan
- From $240/mo for 24 months.
- Yes, some scholarships are offered for every cohort.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
- Prep Work
- Free 2 weeks of pre-work
Desarrollo Web Full-Stack
- 4GeeksAcademy finances all students for 3 months and has a partnership with Pave for up to 36 months financing.
- Yes, scholarships are available.
Web Development (With Miami Dade College)
- Several ways of financing including Pave, Upstart and others.
- As members of the Revest Cuban Refugee Program we offer full scholarships for this program.
- Minimum Skill Level
4Geeks Academy Reviews
18 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
This program has helped me to expand my job possibilities. A very complete program that takes each of the details of the program and facilitates learning. Excellent teachers and excellent learning environment. Thanks to 4Geeks for teaching me how to program.
This is certainly a bootcamp in that it is an intense 3 month period of part-time coursework that leaves you sweating and exhausted just like a physical bootcamp.
The overall experience was fitting for me as a father of a young child, husband and full time employee with on-call duties. The course was extremely challenging but quite rewarding due to the milestones given.
Finally, the instructors and students were the lifeblood of this course, well beyond the actual programming and studying. They made everything easy to digest and quite fun to take in.
Give this course a go and I would assure you that you won't regret it as long as you put in the work!
I've been a programmer for 10 years but my work has been exclusively in banks, and this year I finally decided that I needed to change my line of work if I wanted to achieve what I really desired to do professionally. So for a couple of months I was searching for a course that enabled me to absorb the knowledge and learn first hand from people that had years working on my desired line of work (web development) and this course was exactly that. The amount of knowledge and tips based on real word experience is something I cherish immensely and I'm sure it will be really valuable on the next moves I'm going to make for my carrer
I studied Computer Sciences and was great, but I felt it was not enough, I thought I was needing something, like an "extra" or a "plus". At the university I learned about programming, but I didn't know about the web.
After try 4Geeks Academy I feel I have all I need to be a go web developer. Know I have the power to create knew digital tools to change the world and use WordPress to say it! :-)
Fortunately all the studies I made in 4geeks academy have been of great help in my current job; i feel like i can defend myself in almost all labor situations. I can say that the classes taught there, are complete and accurate; they teach learn exactly what you need to begin a work as a programmer.
About the teachers, they obviously have talent and vocation for programming; when someone loves what they do, it's notorious and a lot easier to explain to someone else; it's pretty easy to say that their business is to code.
Today, there are many schools to be a developer, but not all stand out as much as 4Geeks Academy, which always strives for excellence and quality, I can guarantee that future applicants will have a great experience in this academy, will feature professionals extensive experience in the field who will be their instructors. Get a great variety of learning and knowledge.
I certify that 4Geeks Academy can switch to a noob in a developer in just 10 weeks. I currently work as a developer in a digital marketing agency.
There is always the question about the placement and How much will I earn after the program. I already had a job before, so what I wanted to do was to change my position, which I did because of the skills I gained. They offer you coaching during the program, and some of us took the time to build a better profile, and some other didn't (because like me, they already had jobs). What I think it's great is that respect your decision and they also help you get better on those areas where you are more interested. The program is about each of us and I'm gratefull for that.