tech-elevator-logo

Tech Elevator

Cincinnati, Cleveland, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Online, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh

Tech Elevator

Tech Elevator is an immersive 14-week coding bootcamp with tracks in Java and .NET. Their mission is to elevate people, companies, and communities. Students will learn from instructors who have an average of 20 years of experience working in the field and will gain an understanding of the foundational computer science concepts and theory necessary for a professional software developer, with special emphasis on practical application, techniques, and tools. Students in both the Java and .NET tracks will also learn client-side web programming including Javascript, JQuery, Bootstrap, Web services, XML, JSON. In the .NET track, students will also be exposed to C#. For the final capstone project, students will work together on a business project, building a fully-functional app using either Java or .NET.

In addition to the classroom hours, students will get 20+ hours of career sessions through the Pathway Program™, which focuses on developing soft skills and connecting you to the right companies through events like Employer Matchmaking. Career coaches and mentors will help with resume building, interview coaching, strengths assessment and more. The team will work with students from the start of the program to ensure they don't just get a job as a programmer, but that they are on a fulfilling, rewarding career path.

Recent Tech Elevator Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (221) reviews for Tech Elevator →

Recent Tech Elevator News

Read all (38) articles about Tech Elevator →
  • Java Coding Bootcamp

HTML, Git, JavaScript, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, Java, SQL
    Start Date September 14, 2020
    LocationDetroit, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh
    Course topics include: Introduction to programming in Java, Serverside programming in Java, Database programming in Java, Java frameworks and design patterns and Client side web programming (Javascript, JQuery, Bootstrap, Web services, XML, JSON).
    Financing available through Sallie Mae or SkillsFund
    Tuition Plans$7,750 due on day 1 of the bootcamp, $7,750 due in week 8 of the bootcamp
    September 14, 2020 - Philadelphia
    September 14, 2020 - Cincinnati
  • Java Coding Bootcamp

HTML, Git, JavaScript, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, Java, SQL
    Start Date July 13, 2020
    Course topics include: Introduction to programming in Java, Serverside programming in Java, Database programming in Java, Java frameworks and design patterns, and Client-side web programming (Javascript, JQuery, Bootstrap, Web services, XML, JSON).
    July 13, 2020 - Online
  • .NET Coding Bootcamp

HTML, Git, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, SQL
    Start Date September 14, 2020
    LocationCincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh
    Course topics include: Introduction to programming in C#/.NET, Serverside programming in C#/.NET, Database programming in C#/.NET, C#/.NET frameworks and design patterns and Client side web programming (Javascript, JQuery, Bootstrap, Web services, XML, JSON).
    September 14, 2020 - Columbus
    September 14, 2020 - Cincinnati
    September 14, 2020 - Cleveland
    September 14, 2020 - Pittsburgh
  • Joan C.  User Photo
    Joan C. • SQA • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As a creative person, I always thought that computer programming was way too analytical to be a career option for me. But I went to an event hosted by Tech Elevator in which they showed me how I could utilize my creative genius to create beautiful websites! I took the test and signed up for the Spring Cohort.
    I had several months to hash over my decision... "Did I do the right thing?" "Was the risk going to pay off in the end?" I went through with it and I am so glad I did!
    The instructors are out-of-this-world amazing! The curriculum is incredible. But the best for me were all the amazing people I met that I now call my friends. The pathway program is the best and within a month of graduating I was able to land the most amazing job I have had in my life!
    If you are concerned whether or not it is worth the risk, I can assure you, it is more than worth it! I don't regret a single thing and have already recommended it to a friend who is currently in the program and loving it. Even with Covid-19, they work with you and help you become the best you could be. Thank you Tech Elevator!
  • Austin Zani  User Photo
    Austin Zani • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I chose to come to Tech Elevator to become a Full Stack Developer one of the large draws was the in person instruction. After trying multiple online courses I knew I needed that personal connection with an experienced, knowledgeable developer. I was a student in the spring of 2020 when COVID19 hit. When we had to transition to a remote classroom I know there were some reservations by a lot of us in the program but Tech Elevator came through and delivered a great experience like they do in all other areas. I still got live lectures with my instructor every morning and was able to interact with them in the same capacity. They were always available to help out and answer questions I may have had about lecture or an assignment. Tech Elevator also set up several virtual spaces for me and my classmates to collaborate and socialize during a time of social distancing. Throughout this entire transition Tech Elevator was extremely transparent and incredibly supportive to all their students. I couldn’t be more happy with my choice to enroll at Tech Elevator!
  • Graduate
    - 5/27/2020
    Jake  User Photo
    Jake • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Preface: Upon starting the program at Tech Elevator unemployment was at a record low. By graduation unemployment was at a record high. Let that sink in. That’s a BIG deal but not news to any of you. I understand we’ve all been affected by this pandemic.
    Tech Elevator...where to start? They have a beautiful campus, absolutely gorgeous but halfway through the cohort I was told that I’d be going remote in response to covid-19. That was a hard pill to swallow. I had many doubts but to my surprise it went very well.  Class still went on, our inside jokes continued, the relationships I had built in the classroom continued to grow stronger. I could also now go back and replay lectures if there was anything I needed to spend more time reviewing (super helpful!).  This begs the questions of why not go to one of the many 100% remote boot camps out there? The reason I’d say is because Tech Elevator has, and continues to build, strong relationships with local hiring partners. Also, the curriculum Tech Elevator teaches is the most valuable for employers and extremely flexible to transition to most roles in software development and/or engineering. I also must mention how amazing their career pathway program is too. LinkedIn, resume, elevator pitch, interview prep, interview practice to mention a few all make landing your dream job that much more promising.
    Backing up: my career before TE was in “facilities” aka housekeeping. I was a housekeeping manager at a local university. I had no experience in coding or software development outside of some online tutorials I did before joining.
    While working in housekeeping I was deeply dissatisfied for years, I was looking for something more, something I was proud of, something I could say I use my intellectual abilities to solve problems. After some rough times, I was laid off. At that point I felt very low but then realized that it was time for me to make a career change and do something I was proud of, enjoyed, felt challenged, and paid well. I’m a research fanatic so I did all the research in the world and landed on Tech Elevator (trust my research and save your time. This bootcamp WORKS).
    I did not have a job offer upon graduation.  Remember this is during record low unemployment. During this time after graduation, Tech Elevator, was so committed to doing what’s best for their students they allocated 2 instructors to run a remote refresher/continuing education classes.  This was running alongside with something that basically mirrored their pathways program.  These dedicated instructors have lecture and office hours to keep students sharp. This was huge, I truly felt Tech Elevator wanted what was best for their students, but this was the true test and they passed.
    Fast forward to today I have an offer for my dream job. When interviewing at Tech Elevator hosted - Matchmaking- I told the interviewer my 3-5 year plan was to become a project manager or scrum master. Just 10 days after graduating I received a call offering me a job where I’ll be shadowing a project manager and have their best scrum master as my mentor. As you can imagine I am beyond happy but honestly my journey has only just begun and this time it’s my way, this is my story. How are you going to write yours?
  • MIKE S  User Photo
    MIKE S • FULL STACK DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMING ANALYST • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As stated in the Title, STOP QUESTIONING AND PULL THE TRIGGER!

Hi, My name is Mike and I attended Tech Elevator Cohort 13 (January 2020 - April 2020). Let's start at the beginning, The feeling of "Should I get into this field?", "Should I go to a boot camp or a university?", "Is this really worth the money?".

I get it, I LIVED THROUGH IT AND I AM HERE TO PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE. So let's get started!

I will start off by answering what is probably your first question in your head.....Did I have a background in IT or coding? The answer is a flat no. Although growing up I was always tinkering with computers and just about any electronic I could get my hands on, I never actually coded or had worked in any IT job or field. Let me give you some background. I was and still am a Nationally Certified Critical Care Paramedic and Ohio Firefighter. I have worked for 2 different local fire departments over the course of a few years, as well as working in the emergency room within the Cleveland Clinic as a Critical Care Paramedic. I tell you this because even though I did not attend any coding classes or IT jobs prior to Tech Elevator, the reason you will succeed in this boot camp IS BECAUSE OF YOUR DIVERSE BACKGROUND! Tech Elevator and Coding in general will require many skills that are not related to IT in particular, but actual soft skills I guarantee that you have used in whatever career your are coming from. Tech Elevator and the IT field in generally actually LOVE the people that can come from another career and implement those skills from prior careers and jobs into your new career in software I promise you will love! Good at Multitasking? Communication? Critical Thinking/Analyzing? Love solving problems? Your looking at the right career and the right boot camp.

Alright, I know what my next big thought was when I was in your spot....."$16,000 for 14 weeks? NO WAY!".... Well, WAY, and there is a reason for it and I am here to tell you that I would spend every penny over again if I had to, here's why. When you agree to put your life on hold to start fresh and apply every ounce of sweat for 14 weeks, So does every single staff member at Tech Elevator. The staff at TE are there for you every step of the way....and then some. From your instructor for your class, to Valerie the pathway director,  down to the classmates that are sitting next to your going through the same crazy and nerve wracking experience as you are. You are not in this alone what so ever. You will learn multiple new concepts every single day that you are at class. You will then have that afternoon and evening to grasp the concept, apply it to your homework and be ready to build on that concept the following day in class. Now back to my $16,000 point. You will be fire hosed information on the daily, However you are going to learn everything you need to know to start out as a successful Junior Full Stack Software Developer within 14 weeks. NOT 2-4 YEARS at University.

I want to touch two more bases you need to read this one twice because if there is anything you take from this review in which you are basing your decision, it should be this. This brings me to The Pathway Program and Match Making. Split Tech Elevator into two programs. On the left side is Tech Elevator's Coding Bootcamp/Class in which you will learn, comprehend and apply concepts. On the right side, is a whole another program called Pathway. This is just as important as class. This is a flawless program ran by Valerie and Marty. They work around the clock to help you land a job by the end of the cohort. You will have workshops that will involve working on your resume, LinkedIn profile and even your personal brand or image! I know what your thinking... "Well my resume is good, and i can make a LinkedIn profile"....eehhhhhh but not like these. By the time of weeks 10-14 and you are applying to jobs and attending Match Making events, YOU WILL STAND OUT more than many students across all the universities and boot camps, I guarantee it! Did I mention you will have Mock interviews with instructors and even real recruiters?? Ya, It's for real. I have one important message in which I will close out this rambling review with and please read this about 10 times:

YOU WILL ONLY GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN!

With that being said, You will hear the instructors/directors say one phrase over and over again and that is:
    "Trust The Process"
     I stand here still as a Certified Critical Care Paramedic/Firefighter and NOW as a Full Stack Developer/Programming Analyst working in a full-time position in which I accepted on the day of my Tech Elevator Graduation.

I am here to tell you that someone who has suffered with major anxiety their whole life, YOU CAN DO THIS!

If your are on the fence and would like to pick my brain..... Yea, here is my actual email I created specifically for you to ask me anything about Tech Elevator or even the field in general!                                                                                                                         Softdeveloper6698@gmail.com

"If it doesn't scare you, your not pushing yourself. No progress in personal improvement was ever elevated by staying within your comfort zone."
    -Mike S

- 5/6/2020
    Charles Ireland  User Photo
    Charles Ireland • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    For those of you considering joining this program and thinking to yourselves, "I'm not a tech guy, I don't write code, I can barely understand what those errors on web pages mean!" You aren't alone. When I was first told about this program, I brushed it off at first, thinking that it just wasn't for me and that I simply wasn't smart enough, or good enough to get through it. However after I spoke with a recruiter in person, and seeing the high number of graduates that stem from this curriculum, as well as the possibilities at the end of the tunnel, I had to apply. Not gonna lie, the first few weeks are tough, but because every other person in your cohort is there because they're trying to change their lives, you support each other, and you share the struggle. Tech Elevator introduces you to experts in the IT Industry, as well as hosting mock interviews with both staff for practice sessions, and top-level companies to demonstrate what the process will actually look like once you start interviewing for jobs at the end of the program. I went from working a job making less than $20k a year to being offered a job at more than four times my previous salary, working for a company that has global reach and offers boundless career advancement within the industry. I know it's scary to put your life on hold for 14 weeks, to be uncertain of whether or not you've made the right choice in enrolling, but trust me, the process works. Take a chance on Tech Elevator, because if you're able to get in, pass the aptitude tests and interviews, then that's proof you'll make it through to the end, and experience a completely new change in your career.
  • Found my passion
    - 5/6/2020
    Scott Kirschner  User Photo
    Scott Kirschner • Associate Technical Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was at a crossroads with my career path. I was in between jobs and searching for what I wanted to dedicate my time to. I previously worked tech adjacent but felt pigeonholed in my career as a marketer and was concerned about starting from scratch in a new field. I really did want to get into software development but was unsure how to get started. I took many free online courses, and some paid, to learn the basics. However, I never knew how to apply what I was learning to real life situations. A colleague recommended looking into boot camps, so I decided to take the leap!

I chose Tech Elevator because it seemed to have the most well rounded full stack curriculum in the Detroit area. I had familiarity with python and my perception at the time was that it was the modern language and that learning Java seemed deprecated in the job market. So I was reluctant to choose this course. I quickly found this to not be the case. On top of the cutting edge techniques I learned at Tech Elevator, I am now able to apply the principals to so many different technologies. The greatest part about the course is that it is not all about learning the specific language, framework, or skill, but it is learning how to learn.

In 14 weeks I went from building archaic html web pages to creating full stack applications, and it is all thanks to the amazing instruction that taught me how to learn, the Tech Elevator way. I was able to watch how my instructors thought about and implemented writing code everyday in lecture and then apply those techniques to my own programming. Have I mentioned that the instructors were amazing to work with? Andy and Margaret made the class feel like family. They were there to help guide me through any problems I faced, but made sure to not out-right give me any answers. They dedicated time in the evenings and on weekends in order to make me feel confident in what I was learning. It always felt like they were 100% invested in my future success.

Another amazing feature of Tech Elevator is the Pathway Program. Companies came in weekly to recruit so I was constantly working on my networking skills. The guidance from the Program Directors ensure that if you follow the path, you WILL get a job on the other side.

The Twist!
    9 weeks into the boot camp the US went into full lock down mode and I was now faced with having to finish the course in quarantine. This was very concerning to me, not just with the pandemic scare, but one of the main reasons I chose Tech Elevator was because it was taught in person. However, the entire staff, including members from other campuses, ensured that we would receive the same experience and benefits as if we were still meeting face to face. My skepticism faded fast and I was able to get the exact same quality of education from home. We had lecture daily via zoom and the instructors made sure to keep zoom rooms open for students to meet and work together. We even met with companies via zoom to do matchmaking interviews and spoiler alert, this is in fact how I got my current position!

I couldn't be happier with my decision to enroll in Tech Elevator. I truly feel like I found what I am supposed to be doing with my career. I have never been so excited to develop my skills as a software engineer and it is all thanks to everything I learned at Tech Elevator!

TL;DR
    A life changing experience! Absolutely worth it!

• Christina Caruso  User Photo
    Christina Caruso • Assosciate Technical Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    INTRO/BACKGROUND
    I came to the conclusion that I needed a career change, and that coding was what I wanted to pursue. My background was in purchasing and supply for 8 years, with very minimal HTML experience. After attending a few open houses and doing research on full time bootcamps in the Detroit area, it was clear Tech Elevator was a cut above the rest and had more to offer, especially with their Pathway program. After acceptance, I decided to attend the Winter 2020 Java bootcamp.

CURRICULUM
    I am SO happy I chose this route. The curriculum covered more than what I could have ever done on my own. Both instructors (shout out to Andy and Margaret!) are amazing instructors and awesome people. They put in so much time to help each one of us and devoted so much of their energy to their students. Both of them are very passionate about Java. They always pushed me to believe in myself, and helped me realize how much I really learned and understood programming. With their course being a full stack program, I was finally able to understand how the different pieces (server side / client side, backend / frontend) all worked together. Whereas before TE I was only understanding bits and pieces but not how they all fit together. We also covered many industry standards like Agile methodology, Pair programming, and TDD (test driven development). The curriculum also teaches you to continuously push to learn and improve. This is an ever-changing industry, and it is such an important mindset to have. The curriculum is HARD, but when you put in your time (this could and will probably include some extra time on weekends) and energy into it you will benefit so much from it.

PATHWAY

Pathway is an amazing program and I have never seen any other bootcamp offer one that is as in depth as Tech Elevator. We had a Pathway Director who was dedicated to helping us craft our resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and interview prep to showcase our newfound technical skills and experience. As someone who had worked in recruiting (first job out of college) I had some basic knowledge how to present myself and considered myself pretty skilled at this, but it was daunting to do this task while searching for a career in technology. Pathway really prepped us with technical mock interviews with real professionals in various development / engineering industry. TE also held panels, showcases, and an event for us to interview with some of the top employers in Metro Detroit to really give you an opportunity to hit the ground running in the industry.

OUTCOME
    My cohort had a huge curveball thrown at us, with COVID-19 mandating a switch to virtual classes for the last module and for graduation. Tech Elevator did a seamless job with this transition. I did not think it was possible for our instructors to put more into the classroom, and they did! They had made extra notes, recorded sessions, and anything you could think of to make everything accessible to everyone as we all navigated our different situations at home. Within a week of graduation, I was offered a position at a digital consulting firm, as an Associate Technical Consultant. It is exactly where I wanted to land in my new career, and I would have never been able achieve this without Tech Elevator. I have also made some life-long friends who shared all the laughs, struggles with homework, confusion, success, coding jokes, and much more during this journey. Tech Elevator is a great investment, and they will also be invested in you. I am so happy to be a TE alumni and could not recommend it enough!

If you have any other questions or want to know more about my experience please feel free to reach out to me via LinkedIn.
  • Worth It
    - 4/29/2020
    Travis H  User Photo
    Travis H • Associate Developer II • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I graduated from the Tech Elevator Cincinnati coding bootcamp in April 2020 as part of the .NET class under the instruction of Katie D.  The first 10 weeks of the cohort were done in person and then, due to covid-19, the last 4 weeks were done remotely.  I strongly recommend this program to anyone who is willing to put in the hard work and dedicate the necessary time needed to give their full attention to this program for 14 weeks.  Katie, David, and Joe were an amazing resource of knowledge and instruction for the program and will always be willing to help you when you get stuck and can't figure things out by yourself or with your classmates.  They also are very selective with who they accept into the program and it shows - I made friends for life and worked with some amazing people that all seemed like they were in the right place.

The Pathway program is an incredible resource and helped me get a job within 2 weeks of graduation.  If you follow their advice, even on the stuff that may seem odd or uncomfortable to you, you will land a job.   I went through many interviews and it is very apparent to me that Tech Elevator had me well prepared on the technical and on the soft skills side.  Jessica H. was the Pathway director in Cincinnati and working with her will get you where you want to be.

It isn't a cheap program but I assure you that if you put in the work, it will be well worth it.
  • Excellent Program
    - 4/29/2020
    Steven Roy  User Photo
    Steven Roy • Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had been trying to break into the programming field for several years by the time I started seriously considering bootcamps. Stagnant office jobs that paid the bills but left me bored were all I could seem to find. I was caught in the old catch-22 of needing experience to get experience. Knowing that programming bootcamps were focused on getting entry-level positions for their students, I came to the decision that I'd give one a go. After doing several weeks of research, including open houses and reading plenty of reviews, I finally decided to apply to TE's Cleveland campus, and joined the Fall 2019 class. The technical instruction was stellar, and thanks to Mike, Josh, and Craig I learned more about programming in a few months than I had in the prior eight years.

But the real ace up TE's sleeve is their Pathway program, which was ultimately the reason I went with them over similar bootcamps (including the one from my alma mater). They focus on the soft-skill portion of job hunting, with a laser focus on the tech industry in particular. Resume crafting, interviewing, social media profile building, and pitching yourself--all things I kind of hate doing, but that are vital to actually landing a job, no matter your technical skills. Val, Marty, and Kelly are some of the most dedicated people I've ever met, always available to help and eager to push their students into improving those sometimes-uncomfortable areas. Not only do they arm you with the skills (and practice!) to sail through interviews, they've built up a wide network of contacts with the northeast Ohio tech community, and use those connections to help you get a foot in the door. Easily the most important factor in choosing TE over others.

Over three quarters of my class including me were placed with jobs before the bootcamp had even ended, and after four months in my new career I'm still having a great time. I'd highly recommend the program to anyone who's looking to get started in programming.
  • David Germaine  User Photo
    David Germaine • Associate Technical Consultant for Perficient • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I found Tech Elevator Detroit through a relative who took the program in Pittsburgh during the summer of 2019.  I had just graduated college with degrees in physics and music performance, but I didn't know what to do or how to get a job with them.

After my relative showed me the Tech Elevator program, I signed up for the winter of 2020 to take the 14-week course.  Truth be told, I nearly waited to take the course until the summer of 2020, but with encouragement from the instructors I managed to take the assessment, interview, receive a spot in the winter course, and complete all of the prework in a matter of a week.  Although I wouldn't recommend waiting that late to start the prework, know that the instructors at the Detroit campus helped me to navigate and complete all of the material before it was due to at least give myself one day to relax before starting class the following day.

In my physics work, I had done some data analysis before, but nothing more.  Now, I am able to create interactive websites and small projects in Java that I never thought I would have been able to before.  Comparing the work I did for the prework to the final project I completed, I would never have though I would have made such huge improvements and strides in my learning and application of skills.

While Tech Elevator is a software development bootcamp on paper, the Pathway program they offer was also the biggest boost I could have gotten to start my career in IT.  Not only did the program help me formulate a stunning resume and LinkedIn profile, but they also worked to bring in companies from around the community to showcase their work and also arranged both mock AND actual interviews for us with them.

As a result of the help I received from the instructors and coaches from Tech Elevator, I am now working at Perficient Consulting as a technical consultant when less than a year ago I was still in college finishing my tenure there.  Tech Elevator boasts that their employed graduates receive on average a $54,000 salary as their base pay, and I can attest that I never thought I would be able to negotiate for a salary higher than that in my 20's!

If you would like to ask me any questions regarding the program, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-c-germaine/ .
  • Java
    - 4/27/2020
    Marco Garcia  User Photo
    Marco Garcia • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Tech Elevator was the best choice I ever made. Met and worked with the absolute best, genuine, hard working and goofy people i've ever met. The instructors were great. I had Brian Lauvrey and he was the best. Highly highly recommended.
  • Juny  User Photo
    Juny • Software Engineer, Asset & Wealth Management Technology JP Morgan Chase & Co. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I cannot do a deep and honest comparison against Tech Elevator and other coding bootcamps because I didn't attend other bootcamps. However, what I can say is that prior to attending Tech Elevator in Columbus, Ohio I was living in North Carolina and had done months, yes MONTHS of research into dozens of coding bootcamps. I was already in the process of collecting stats on grad school programs and their various metrics such as acceptance rates, investment of time,, placement rates, cost, perceived value from employers, and so on. I even went as far as taking the GRE (Graduate Record Examination a $160 6 hour exam). That's how close I was to going to grad school to pursue a master's vs. going to a coding bootcamp.

But like I said, I already had a ton of stats on grad schools, and some call it providence, others serendipity however one day I ran across a coding bootcamp ad. I checked it out and was highly impressed by the placement rates. They were higher than the average placement rates of grad schools. I then began a rigorous study of all the best coding bootcamps, in person and on line, and settled on 4. Tech Elevator was one of the four. That was in April of 2019. And now here I am today, less than a year later (I wouldn't even be HALF WAY done with a masters program by now if I had gone that route) full fledged, full stack software engineer at JP Morgan in their Asset and Wealth Management Division. Indeed contributing code and making a difference.

You may be thinking, "Oh well you were a college graduate of course you'd be successful." Do not be so quick to judge. My family came to America when I was 5 from Nicaragua. As a consequence I didn't speak English and had learning difficulties. I failed Kindergarten and had to take ESL throughout elementary school. Eventually I would drop out of high school after the 10th grade. But obviously I eventually got my GED and realized education was the way of the future. I only mentioned this to show I'm not particularly bright or intelligent, I just put in the effort. And that's all you need to be successful here. Effort is free.

Give Tech Elevator a thorough, thoughtful and careful review. Their instructors, Steve, Andrew, John and Brian are incredible people and equally incredible teachers. They will challenge you, push you, and set you up for success. And Tech Elevator provides, bar none, the best recruitment ecosystem and team to support you.

Tech Elevator Outcomes

88% of students intended to seek in-field employment within 180 days of graduating. 11% of students did not intend to seek in-field employment.Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 47 graduates included in report:

100% of job obtainers reported salaries. 2% of job obtainers were hired by the school itself.

Read the full Tech Elevator CIRR Report here