attainu-logo

AttainU

Bangalore, Online

AttainU

AttainU is a part-time, live online college alternative that teaches students the skills needed for careers in software engineering. The 1 year-long course teaches MERN stack, core computer science concepts and interview preparation.

Students learn through lecture, practice sessions, daily code review, mentoring, discussion sessions, and by working on real-world projects like designing apps. This course is designed for job seekers, last year college students and working professionals looking to get into Software Development. The course is conducted on AttainU's learning platform, and at the end of 12 months, students will have had a thorough practice of all the Full Stack concepts as well as in placement preparation.

No coding background is required to apply to AttainU; instead, AttainU is looking for applicants who demonstrate dedication. Interested students have a phone screening and a Free Career Counselling Session with AttainU Alumni to make sure they will be able to benefit from the course. This course is conducted in English, hence applicants should be able to follow instructions in English.

AttainU’s mission is to help students find a job in computer coding after graduation and even directly after school. They partner with over 150 companies like KredX and 1mg to place graduates in jobs. The best part about the course is that over 75% of the course fee is due only after course completion upon getting a job in Software Development. This feature makes this high-quality course easily accessible to all.

Recent AttainU Reviews: Rating 4.04

all (119) reviews for AttainU →

Recent AttainU News

• Full-Stack Web Development Course (Part-time)

LocationBangalore, Online
      No Cost EMI options available
      Financial Fee Discount available
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement –once you get a job earning an annual salary of 5 lakhs per annum or more, you will pay ₹ 2,00,000 (GST Included) to AttainU in monthly instalments.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe registration Fee is INR 2000. Per month subscription fee is INR 1500. These are the non-refundable portion of the course fees. The remaining, over 90% of the course fee is due only after placement.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo coding background is required to apply to AttainU.
    • Shrestha Srivastava  User Photo
      Shrestha Srivastava • Software Development Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Hey, I've completed my web development training from AttainU and to be precise and transparent with everyone, this is the best online platform available in the market to learn all the software development related stuff from the scratch and that too if you have a zero background knowledge.
      Their modules, assignments, study materials, monthly tests are designed in such a way that you will easily be able to clear all the entry level developer jobs.
      Unlike other bootcamps, they will also put a lot of efforts on your progress so as to get your placed in a good company.
      At last, I'd only say that they are not gonna spoon feed you with anything, you have to put a lot of individual efforts so as to cope up with the ongoing syllabus.
      Saturday, Sep 11 2021
      Thank you for your review. We value your kind words. All the best for your future
    • Jayasamhitha Pulicherla  User Photo
      Jayasamhitha Pulicherla • Technical Associate (atyati) • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Best Gateway to Kick Start Career
      One Day I was scrolling my Instagram account at a glance AttainU Pay after getting Placed with a full knowledge in Full-Stack Web Development got my eye and it attracted me a lot.
      Initially after looking into the curriculum and schedule I got a little bit tensed that can I cope up with this intense course or not but thank got people here at AttainU are so helpful and encouraging from day one.
      I need to mention this we are so blessed that we got a very good instructor for DSA that our problem solving skills reached higher level, I really thank Mr. Shubham Joshi for guiding us so well.
      Though there are a bit of up's and down's which are quite common finally with help of attainu I'm a successful developer now.
      All in all the most important quality I acquired after AttainU is Clarity regarding career
      apart from knowledge I also got a very good friends who became my Extended Family Forever.
      All thanks to AttainU.
    • Tarun Kumar Das  User Photo
      Tarun Kumar Das • Verified via LinkedIn
      All I can say about AttainU experience are quite good and I have learnt lot things.
    • Nitin  User Photo
      Nitin • Full stack developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Well the course was useful, I was from  non-coding background attainu gave deep insights and made me to learn .
      and finally here with new webdevlopment job thank you attainu.
    • Velmurgan Pillai  User Photo
      Velmurgan Pillai • Frontend Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      It was a nice experience, I have learnt many new things during the course duration. Overall I had a nice experience.
    • Abhijeet Sathua  User Photo
      Abhijeet Sathua • Full stack web developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      AttainU helped me a lot to find a good job. I am from non coding background and still I got more out of this full stack web development course. I learnt many things while continuing this course. I got clarity in everything, which the other resources couldn't clarified. AttainU does all possible thing to make you a good developer. If you seriously want to learn the coding, you can definitely get more out of this course, but you have to practice regularly what Instructor taught. Thanks to AttainU for good start of my career.
    • Vishesh Bajpayee  User Photo
      Vishesh Bajpayee • Full Stack Developer • Applicant Verified via GitHub
      My overall experience is good with AttainU. If you are serious about getting a job and can burn down your daily juice just by coding, I think then Attainu is a steroid for you
    • Anjali Maurya   User Photo
      Anjali Maurya • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Good mentors they help students
    • Prashant Shekhawat  User Photo
      Prashant Shekhawat • React Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      AttainU is a nice place to learn Full stack web development.
    • My Experience:
      - 8/8/2021
      Amit Kumar  User Photo
      Amit Kumar • Full Stack Web Developer • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
      AttainU helped me a lot in getting me started my career as a web developer. instead of being a computer science graduate, i get the taste of coding , after enrolling myself through attainU.If anyone wanted to change or persue their career as web developer, then attainU is the place to join.
    • Lawrence Anthony  User Photo
      Lawrence Anthony • Full Stack Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Helped me change my domain from BPO to web development. Attainu is a great place to learn web development in the MERN stack. I am from non coding background and I faced no difficulties in learning here as they teach from the scratch. They helped me right from day 1 till my placement was done. I am really thankful to the entire team for helping me start a career in web development. I wish them all the best for the future.
    • Attainu
      - 7/31/2021
      uday kommoju  User Photo
      uday kommoju • Verified via LinkedIn
      Attainu is  a good platform to learn Full stack development course