attainu-logo

AttainU

Bangalore, Online

AttainU

AttainU is a part-time, live online college alternative that teaches students the skills needed for careers in software engineering. The 1 year-long course teaches MERN stack, core computer science concepts and interview preparation.

Students learn through lecture, practice sessions, daily code review, mentoring, discussion sessions, and by working on real-world projects like designing apps. This course is designed for job seekers, last year college students and working professionals looking to get into Software Development. The course is conducted on AttainU's learning platform, and at the end of 12 months, students will have had a thorough practice of all the Full Stack concepts as well as in placement preparation.

No coding background is required to apply to AttainU; instead, AttainU is looking for applicants who demonstrate dedication. Interested students have a phone screening and a Free Career Counselling Session with AttainU Alumni to make sure they will be able to benefit from the course. This course is conducted in English, hence applicants should be able to follow instructions in English.

AttainU’s mission is to help students find a job in computer coding after graduation and even directly after school. They partner with over 150 companies like KredX and 1mg to place graduates in jobs. The best part about the course is that over 75% of the course fee is due only after course completion upon getting a job in Software Development. This feature makes this high-quality course easily accessible to all.

Recent AttainU Reviews: Rating 3.77

all (45) reviews for AttainU →

Recent AttainU News

• course review
      - 10/30/2020
      Nitin  User Photo
      Nitin • Trainee FSD • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      well Course structure is good , i had fear that i am from non coding background. but after joining attainu Now i feel good.tx attain U
      Friday, Oct 30 2020
      Hey Nitin,
      Thanks for the nice words.
      It helps keep us motivated towards doing best for our students.
    • Course
      - 7/31/2020
      Ayush Dubey  User Photo
      Ayush Dubey • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I am a student of AttainU and they are giving very good services. Day By Day I am becoming pro in programming.
      Thanks AttainU for such wonderful teaching.
      Friday, Jul 31 2020
      Thanks for the nice words.
      We will keep working towards ensuring a pleasant learning experience for all our students.
    • Rahul Abhishek  User Photo
      Rahul Abhishek • Full Stack Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
       I found this course to be highly relevant to anyone involved in online teaching and looking to enhance their online teaching skills, improve student engagement and understand the value of different online tools and websites. The instructors were experts who explained the concept with easy to understand videos and clear instructions.
      Friday, Jul 24 2020
    • Mukul Prasad  User Photo
      Mukul Prasad Verified via GitHub
       great place to learn and for experience,if you're interested in learning and doing some hard work.then you are at right place...if being lazy is ur habit then its not for you
      Tuesday, Jul 21 2020
    • KUSHAL D JAIN  User Photo
      KUSHAL D JAIN • Student Verified via GitHub
      IT IS GOOD PATH FOR FRESHER TO LEARN A NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND UNDERSTAND  BETTER BY DOING  DAILY CODING CHALLENGES AND ASSIGNMENTS ATTAINU DOING IT VERY WELL TO TURN ITS STUDENTS TO TRAINED FOR BECOME A FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER..TEACHING IS VERY WELL  AND UNDERSTANDABLE. BUT  NEED TO PROVIDE A CLEAR GUIDENCE IN SOLVING CC AND ASSIGNMENTS AND IMPROVING LOGICAL THINKING AND PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY OF STUDENTS ..I DONT KNOW ABOUT PLACEMENTS SINCE I AM STUDENT SINCE 2 MONTHS I HOPE ITS GOOD.......
      Friday, Jun 26 2020
      Dear Kushal,
    • MERN Stack Course
      - 6/26/2020
      Atanu Paul  User Photo
      Atanu Paul • Freelance Software & Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      So far the best course I have found online, the best instructors, and up to date curriculum which is completely relevant to the current job market. And constant improvement and changes are being made to make it even better.
      Friday, Jun 26 2020
      Dear Atanu,
    • Kunal Boyal  User Photo
      Kunal Boyal • Student Verified via GitHub
      If you are serious about becoming Web Developer then just go for this course.
      Initially I was afraid if am I going for a good thing but now no regrets,
      I still remember that awesome feeling I had when I completed my first back-end project.
      I had build a Social Networking Application or you can say a mini Facebook
      where you can chat, post pictures, comment, like pictures etc.
      I came here to learn coding but now I can say I am a confident Web Developer.
      Just one thing, they are giving their 100% and expect the same from you !!!
      Eventually you will end up with some cool projects and a premium job.

Wednesday, Jun 24 2020
      Dear Kunal,
    • vibha  User Photo
      vibha • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Worst people on planet earth. They have no idea about their hiring partners. Sending student to anywhere to suffocate. Please don't join this course. These people have no idea what they r doing.
      Friday, Jun 19 2020
      Dear Vibha,
      We understand your concerns.
      However, as mentioned right from the beginning of the course we connect students with companies for placements after the batch gets over, we don't force any student to join any particular company. The ultimate decision to join a company rests with the company and the student.
      While we are sad for your predicament, we did get you to interview with around 19 companies.
      For anything else, you can reach out to us at admissions@attainu.com
    • ANURAG GOTHI  User Photo
      ANURAG GOTHI • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I am currently in the 4th month of the course and all I can say is This course is fun. I recommend everyone to enroll in it. I had a great time learning about many topics I was somewhat familiar but never had the chance to study them deeply. I was introduced to a new programming language, which l learned to respect and enjoy. Now I feel confident about my Knowledge in programming and also about many other aspects programming languages have.
      Their curriculum is well managed to be completed in a period of 7months, The coding challenges and the assignments provided by them helps to refine the concept being taught in the lecture.
      I like their concept of the monthly test keeping it tough so that one can understand where he is lagging behind.
      The instructor gives his best while teaching so that each student can understand it.
      AttainU expects just one thing from the students i.e 100% efforts.
      If one is ready to get out of the comfort zone and learn, he/she can surely achieve what they are willing for.
      They also help students to improve their soft skills by giving them opportunity to be a Mentor/ TA / CR / BR .
      I just have one suggestion for them they should improve their filtration criteria for the selection of students so that only focused students can join it. (Saying from personal experience)
      I am happy to be a part of AttainU team.
      Friday, Jun 19 2020