attainu-logo

AttainU

Bangalore, Online

AttainU

AttainU is a full-time, live online college alternative that teaches students the skills needed for careers in software engineering. The 30-week courses teach MERN stack, core computer science concepts, networks, and OS.

Students learn through lecture, practice sessions, daily code review, mentoring, discussion sessions, and by working on real-world projects like designing apps. Although the course is delivered online, AttainU expects students to attend full-time and to be prepared for an intensive course, in addition to self-study after class and on weekends.

No coding background is required to apply to AttainU; instead, AttainU is looking for applicants who demonstrate dedication. Interested students have a phone call and a one-week demo track called the Value Selection Track to make sure they’re a good fit for the program. This course is conducted in English, hence applicants should be able to follow instructions in English.

AttainU’s mission is to help students find a job in computer coding after graduation. They partner with over 100 companies like KredX and 1mg to place graduates in jobs. Aside from a deposit, there are no upfront tuition costs to attend AttainU, but after being placed in a job, students pay tuition in installments.

Recent AttainU Reviews: Rating 4.0

all (16) reviews for AttainU →

Recent AttainU News

• ANURAG GOTHI  User Photo
      ANURAG GOTHI • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I am currently in the 4th month of the course and all I can say is This course is fun. I recommend everyone to enroll in it. I had a great time learning about many topics I was somewhat familiar but never had the chance to study them deeply. I was introduced to a new programming language, which l learned to respect and enjoy. Now I feel confident about my Knowledge in programming and also about many other aspects programming languages have.
      Their curriculum is well managed to be completed in a period of 7months, The coding challenges and the assignments provided by them helps to refine the concept being taught in the lecture.
      I like their concept of the monthly test keeping it tough so that one can understand where he is lagging behind.
      The instructor gives his best while teaching so that each student can understand it.
      AttainU expects just one thing from the students i.e 100% efforts.
      If one is ready to get out of the comfort zone and learn, he/she can surely achieve what they are willing for.
      They also help students to improve their soft skills by giving them opportunity to be a Mentor/ TA / CR / BR .
      I just have one suggestion for them they should improve their filtration criteria for the selection of students so that only focused students can join it. (Saying from personal experience)
      I am happy to be a part of AttainU team.
    • Mrinal Roy  User Photo
      Mrinal Roy • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

From a person with a long (~20 years) non-software career, I decided for this career switch to be a software developer. By struck of luck happened to come across AttainU when was looking for mentorship. And then after their industry veteran instructors' lectire, mentorship & guidance I was able to land my job in one of the startup engaged in software product development oriented company as a developer. All in span of 7-8 months, thats it. The technology stack that we were skilled into, are the most powerful backend-frontend technologies in the industry and this is all delivered to the students by very able & skilled mentors/teachers. Coupled with daily coding challenges, assignments, lectures and weekly tests interspersed with full stack live industry projects, one develops what it takes to be a software developer, if one is serious enough to be one.

• Sudhir Kumar  User Photo
      Sudhir Kumar • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      It's an amazing experience here. Being from non-coding background it took me some time to acquire concepts but people here are too amazing to help you out anytime. Course is pretty extensive but enjoying the journey so far.
    • khushbu • Student
      - No coding background required.
      - Live session
      - Daily Assignment and coding challenge.
      - Daily Solution session of previous day Assignment and CC.
      - Monthly test.
      - Two projects during 7 months.
      - Intense Course structure.
      - They teach from very Basic concept.
      - Only need to pay after getting job of min 5 lac per annum.

All you have to do is hardwork and efforts without it you find course is difficult.
    • Neyanta • Graduate
      This course is great for people who are looking to start their career as a software developer or for someone looking to change their domain. Very dedicated instructors and interactive classes.
    • dileep • Student
      I am from a non coding background and i joined full stack web development because of my interest in coding field. As I am a fresher in this field of coding it was tricky for me to understand easily each and every topic after a few days i managed to cope up with the syllabus and understanding very well all the topics and doing my assignments pretty well now. Its been 3 months and things were going very well.

Regarding I.S.A policy they mentioned few things like about batch transfer for 25,000 rs. But later on they added a free batch(if a student wants to transfer because understanding concepts) which is really good. They mentioned a  lot of things like removing students if attendance is low like below 80% or something (I am not sure about the number) , but they really don't matter if the student performs well in studies. They try to be in favor of  students in most of the cases.

I think AttainU should follow some strict filtration in test while selecting the students for the course. Because most of the students who don't cope of with topics are dropping out from the course and writing bad reviews. Nothing can be learned easily.

They are few Cons in connecting students with mentors. They say that mentors are available for solving doubts, but they respond somewhat slow. As it is a new startup company they are in the way of trying to improvise and learn from their mistakes.
    • Abbay • Student
      This course really gave me a new hope to achieve what i only dreamt about. Learned alot  from this course and still learning. It was hard to believe that i could pick up things at this pace.

Amazing instructors and amazing people.

Arkesh the best instructor <3

• Ajay • Student • Student
      They say that there is always a second chance. Maybe a lot of us didn't take a lot of things in our life seriously and a lot of us didn't get the resources and opportunities to succeed in life.
      when I saw the advertisement of AttainU on Instagram, I was skeptical about the program but then the AttainU team introduced me with ISA concept, so I will only pay after getting a 5+ LPA job after the course completion. I paid a registration fee because they want committed students in the course.
      I'm enjoying the course and will definitely get a better job after the course. The mentors and instructors are super helpful and we can approach them anytime.

This course is not for you if you have never taken things seriously and don't have any plans to change your life. If you have excuses to not work hard, don't join but if you want to learn and grow you can get better salary and a better life.
      I am going to anonymous and hiding my identity because I'm student of AttainU.
      The day when I came to know about AttainU, I was wondering how this company is providing job without any prior deposit. But I hadn't any other option on that time so I registered here. Then I came to know they are charging 6000 as registration fees. And I signed ISA. The first month was good. I learnt alot and it was like dream for me because I belong to non CS background.
      Then the worst stage started. 15 days were wasted under selection of new instructor.
      New instructor has having good knowledge in his domain but he doesn't have any teaching skill. He blabber alot and call him self AAHHH DUMB ME.
      The course was on the fifth gear. That's why I couldn't learn properly due to under pressure of hard assignments and coding challenges. My mental condition getting worst day by day.  This is not condition of my own. 80% students are suffering.
      AttainU's moto is good but their policy is blood sucking. We are feeling trapped here. We can't drop the course. If we does, we have to pay 15k to 1.5lacs. which is huge amount of any lower middle class guy.
      One he left his job and joined AttainU 4-5 months ago. His all savings is now  zero.

At last I want to say. Join AttainU if you have guts or your have prior good and practical knowledge. The. Welcome otherwise keep distance.

Regards
      Anonymous student
    • Nightmare
      - 12/22/2019
      Divyam • Student

This is literally the worst possible place to learn Web Development. Divyam himself has no power on interest in the company. The ISA is big disaster in AttainU because you're trapped then. You will be giving series of tests which are way of removing people from the batch or shift to batch which is behind, and batch transformation or shifting costs around 30k and they conduct 6 exams in a batch and even if you get shifted twice you'll be paying 60k and if you don't pay for shifting of batch then they'll proceed with ISA. My sincere request please don't build hopes on this course and get into agreement which is binding in eternity. If you think you can pass the tests then, please LOL. Becuase test results are completely kept secret and basis for removal in not at all explained, they'll just remove you from every channel. The instructors are another nightmare, have huge experience but of no use. Daily assignment are HOAX. Coding challenges seem to laugh at the word 'challenge'. I know many dropouts think of this course as helpful hand in landing jobs, but please visit website and see for yourself, how many dropouts have landed jobs. For lack of better word, AttainU is nothing but a biggest fruaud in the history.

My suggestion will be to learn from udemy, look for freelancing jobs online and make your way through that. AttainU is just out for sucking blood and especially the ner CPO is a scum bag who just wants to make money, without any proper knowledge about how to handle the students and instructors.

Divyam if you're reading this, please improve the above said backcomings and I am sure your students will support you and stop the mindset, that only you have to win, if you make your students win they'll make sure you win too. But if not, we will not hesitate to sue you personally for all the damage your course is causing.

• #skill India
      - 11/20/2019
      Naveen • Graduate
      I promise you that with training of attainu you not only get a job as a full stack developer but also but can get different roles in the company and with these bootcamp you will be equal to 1 year experience candidate in the industry and also dedicated mentors are there to take care individually and with these course you can choose the company instead of company chooses you.
    • Amit Sharma • Graduate

About the Course

The curriculum is designed and organized in 4 parts:-

1. Live classes

2. Coding Challenge

3. Assignment including one weekly-test

4. Assignment and Coding-challenge discussion.

Some points based on my personal experience

1. Instructors are well experienced in industry and approaches would be more practical and concept building.

2. The curriculum is up to the mark and designed according to industry demands(All latest technologies are included.)

3. Batch is divided into teams and each team is assigned a mentor.

4. Assignments and Coding challenges are helpful in moving from basic fundamentals to advanced level.

5. Attainu team takes our feedback seriously.

6. And most important and helpful, No upfront fee

• Purushottam R Kadam • Student
      I am in 8th week of the course till now it is going fantastic. Hierarchy/ system that they have designed is very neat as everyone is available to help you but at the same time as per your your understanding and complexity of problem either your Mentor or Teacher Assistant or in the worst case scenario your Instructor will help you understand it better. Our batch faced a small issue with the first instructor we had but we really appreciate the extra mile that AttainU went and changed our instructor for us as we understand there is a cost involved with changing the instructor for AttainU; by this I can only say that they work in the best interest of their students. At the end I will say as a Student you will have to put some extra efforts rest assured that they will be always there alongside in this journey! Let's hope together we achieve what I want to achieve out of this course. I will definitely recommend AttainU for other students. Thanks Divyam (CEO AttainU) for creating this opportunity. Regards Cordially Yours Purushottam R Kadam
    • AttainU student • Student

I'm going to share the four months experience I have till now, starting from the beginning like why I took up this course? Coming from the engineering background and having a deep interest in the development section is what lead me to take up this course. AttainU curriculum focuses on the current technological trend, thus helps anyone taking this course to compete in real the world in a much better way. Each day there is one coding challenge, one lecture followed by assignment and review sessions. Instructors of AttainU are skilled enough to make you understand any difficult topic in a simple way + live interactions to clear your doubts then and there. The best part of AttainU is every day it is a challenge to learn new things which are exciting as you can solely create things like the way you want and te mentors who are very helpful in solving your doubts that too LIVE.

Still, a long way to go, but enjoying each moment of this journey. Looking forward to more surprises...

• Fraud
      - 3/17/2020
    • Anonymous • Student • Student
      TBH, its been 3 months since i am a part of attainU its been superb journey for me till now,
      Their are many quarrel going on in our batch regarding the instructor, but the one who is Focused to learn can learn in any condition.
      I myself was not able to learn at the beginning but eventually i started giving extra efforts and got a good grasp on the topic being taught.
      I love the way the have organized the monthly test to be tough so one can put more pressure on himself.
      And also the cc and Assignment helps alot.
      I don't have any issue with the Instructor or with anything.
      I am happy to be a part of attainU.
      Would recommend everyone to join attainU
      to give a boost in their career.