colaberry-logo

Colaberry

Average Rating4.76
136 Reviews
4 Courses

Colaberry offers instructor-led remote, on-campus (Dallas, TX) and self-paced training in data analytics, data science, machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Colaberry courses are designed from the ground-up to focus on the latest tools and approaches to working with data, and on developing integral human skills, including communication, teamwork, time management, and critical thinking, to assure long-term professional success in the field. Colaberry’s tea...

136 Colaberry Reviews

• Damaris M
    Aug 16, 2022

Data Analytics

Best School to learn Data Analytics. Well structured courses and amazing Teaching staff.
  • Gizman
    Jun 28, 2022

Data Analytics

Great program and curriculum structure.  Knowledgeable instructors. Highly recommended!
  • quanique Thomas
    Apr 16, 2022

Data Analytics

I loved the course as it prepared us for the on-job situations.
  • Nana
    Graduate • Data Analytics • Online
    Mar 23, 2022

BootCamp

My experience with Colaberry has been a challenging journey. I was very nervous when I first started this program and didn’t feel confident. However, after continuing the course, doing the work, and seeking assistance when I had questions, I felt more confident. This program is truly life-changing and requires you to push yourself. Now that I am finished, I plan to continue the next stage as I would like to advance my learning. Thank you Colaberry for being a great support system and for...
  • Yama Touray
    Feb 26, 2022

Bootcamp

If you are thinking that a career in BI or  in the Tech world as a whole is a dream that will never come true for you then you most contact Colaberry School of Data Analytics and turn that dream into reality.
  • yared
    Feb 19, 2022

Best Bootcamp

If you thinking about a career in Data Analytics Colaberry is the right choice.
  • Rose Rotich
    Data Analytics • Online
    Jan 26, 2022

Data Analytic

Colaberry is the best school to learn Data analytic. The program is challenging, but its well structured and they have a very good supporting team.
  • Frank Murage
    Jan 26, 2022

Data Analytics

I liked the bootcamp and the pace I was working with. It is a rigorous course and fairly well organized
  • Melkam Alemayehu
    Jan 20, 2022

Data Analytics

Colaberry School of Data Analytics, great for data analyzation!
  • Bolanle Ganiyu
    Graduate • Data Analytics • Online
    Jan 15, 2022

Data Analytics

From the time I began the 3-month Bootcamp until now, I have gained very good knowledge in the field of Data Analytics. Skills I never thought I'd be able to understand because this is my first time in this field, but Colaberry School of Data Analytics made it possible. The program is very intensive, with an adequate curriculum, as well as knowledgeable, patient, and supportive instructors.   I'm glad I made the decision to pursue Data Analytics training at Colaberry.
  • Ghirmay Ashkaba
    Data Analytics • Online
    Nov 06, 2021

Review

Colaberry is the best training school in data analysis. If you want to have a new career and a good job, choose this school and you will not regret if and only if you work hard and you put more of your time into it. I learned a lot in this area and I am proud to have had this knowledge. it was a good recommendation that I would pass on. the program is extensive and needs a lot of time and hard work. if you got the will to learn something new to change your career and your life
  • Paul Smith
    Data Analytics • Dallas
    Nov 06, 2021

Best Data Analytics School

I am just only 3 months into the data analytics training and to be honest, I feel very comfortable writing SQL commends, completing a report in SSRS and Extracting and Transforming Data from Sources to Destination with ease and confident.  This is how great Colaberry School of Data Analytics is.  There is no doubt that I will continue to horn my skill with them and hopefully be a dedicated data nerd in the nearest future.  I highly recommend to those want to give it a shot and be data an...

Colaberry Alumni Outcomes