Master 21 Academy
Master 21 Academy is a 9-week long coding bootcamp in Zurich. Students will learn Ruby on Rails and how to create websites and web applications. Master 21 Academy's main goal is not to teach a particular programming language, but aims to equip students with a backpack of useful concepts and a problem-solving mindset. Students will work on projects and get live feedback from instructors and fellow students with their 5:1 student-to-mentor-ratio.
Recent Master 21 Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Master 21 Academy News
Master 21 Academy Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
During the Code Week of Master21 in Summer 2017 I had my first contact ever with tech and it was thanks to the great help and encouragement from Melanie, Rodrigo, Chanel, Marion, Maria, Tugce and all the other coaches that I lost my fear of code and even experienced a lot of fun writing my first little program. If you're looking to get into tech with super friendly, patient and fun coaches Master21 is definitely the best choice you can make!
Code week: a week of new insights, first steps in tech, hands-on, agile methods, teamwork, buzzword bingo, coaching, awesome people, tech szene, interesting social program, network, results and gains, presentation of own coding project, automization, understanding and reason why, better comprehension for tech people and complex language concepts, recipes for trouble shooting, how to get help and find what you are looking for... and much more. Well recommended and worth it!
Overall a great learning experience during the week, mostly a 21st century quick dive into how the internet works and how I can become more of an agent without any software development experience. Better follow up after the week and keeping up with the motivation raised during the week.
Our latest on Master 21 Academy
Welcome to the August 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest news is the Department of Education's EQUIP pilot program to provide federal financial aid to some bootcamp students. Other trends include job placement outcomes, the gender imbalance in tech, acquisitions and investments, and paying for bootcamp. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →