SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Basics is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $790 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $299
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,390 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Pro is for students who would like to work towards becoming a developer/engineer. Students will learn advanced Front End Development and development tools, along with responsive development and React. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing6 monthly payments of $249
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
532 reviews sorted by:
- Veronika Nagy • economist, account manager, business advisor • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInChanging a career path and learning something brand new can be challenging. I was skeptical at first if coding was something for me and overwhelmed by the variety of schools and courses offering workshops to code. I found that ScheCodes has been a smart, available, and fun workshop offering skillful and on-demand knowledge. Matt is an amazing teacher, he explains very well and gives students the freedom to explore coding. The ScheCodes team is very helpful and the possibility to interact, ask questions and learn from each other is great and gives me the confidence to continue. I am looking forward to starting my next workshop with SheCodes!
- SheCodes Introduction to Coding- 5/5/2021Yushiko Cloe Salvador • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn“I never imagined myself coding as I used to be so uninterested about it until a close friend convinced me to try it and out of curiosity, I did. I am so glad that I chose SheCodes as my very fist coding workshop! This workshop was really beginner friendly and Matt is a really great instructor. Can't wait to learn more! Cheers 🥂”
- Shecodes Basics- 4/30/2021Daniela Aleixo • Verified via LinkedInSheCodes lessons are super easy to follow and super well explained. The division of the lessons is super logical and the challenges available after each video helps to put in practice what was learned. The support available behind this workshop is flawless. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to code.
- Recommended- 4/30/2021Gesa-Maria Gercke • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubThis basic coding course is highly enjoyable and easy to follow. The video lectures provide a logical step by step guide to the topics and Matt's unique recordings provide a personal touch that is relatable and welcoming. Immediately being able to use your new knowledge and see the results feels very rewarding and satisfying, and encourages further research and learning.
- SheCodes is AMAZING!- 4/23/2021Karen G. • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI decided to try the 3 week program because I wanted to understand coding, sure, this is just a small sample of everything that coding entails, but it was an amazing course!! Explaining it like learning a language really helped me take away the fear and intimidation behind the word “code” and made it fun, challenging and exciting!! I’m not sure if I’ll take the next courses, but I’m extremely grateful to this program for allowing me to see that if I wanted, I can continue, and that I can code!!! How awesome and exciting is it to say that?! At almost 42, I can code 🥰. I’m proud to show my daughter that, no matter what age or stage of life you’re in, you can always transform, learn and grow. Thank you SheCodes, for showing us that we can all code!
- The Best Choice of my Life- 4/23/2021Karlla Hammerstad • Developer Trainee • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI am so glad I opted to follow this path. I've been wanting to try coding since 2012 but life got in the way and I ended up in a job I didn't love. So... I quitted, and decided it was about time to inspect the pages of my life and correct the damn code. Now I feel I am in the right direction and I am looking forward for more.
- SheCodes Basic review- 4/22/2021Liliana Brito • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Loved it- 4/19/2021Raluca • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInLoved doing this workshop. Coding was something that looked so strange and impossible, but after completing the SheCodes Basics, not only that I understood, but started to like it a lot and decided to continue and make a career out of it. The lessons are very well structured and Matt explains in a really friendly way so it's very easy to understand, but also leaving space to think and challenge yourself.”
- Best online workshop- 4/16/2021Hiromi Tanimura • Applicant • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI absolutely loved this workshop. Matt’s explanation of coding concepts are easy to follow and understand. He breaks down lessons into sizable chunks that are easy to absorb. I thought I would never be able to understand the concept of coding but after taking this workshop I was blown away by how much I learnt in just 3 weeks. The projects are fun and interesting as well, so every week I was looking forward to learning more and seeing what I could build from I learnt. It’s a very rewarding experience, so much so that I will continue to take all the next workshops! If you are just starting to learn coding this is the workshop you should consider.
- ❤SheCodes Basics❤- 4/14/2021Julia B. • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubMy feedback to SheCodes:
“👍 Thanks for this inspiring journey towards chaos and clarity, scrutiny and creativity, frustration and fun! 💃 I am looking forward to the next lessons! ❤”
If you are a absolute beginner to coding, I can truly recommend SheCodes!
- SheCodes reviews- 4/13/2021Vera Valshonok • Verified via LinkedIn“I really loved the Beginners SheCodes course. Being almost sure that I won't be able to ever understand coding, I am not afraid of It now and did my first steps on the land of coding. At times It was challenging, but I got support from SheCodes in the chat and later on, after a couple of tasks, some of them seemed quite easy.”
- Introduction to coding- 4/13/2021Chris Lopez • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn