shecodes-logo

SheCodes

SheCodes

SheCodes offers part-time coding workshops for women online. SheCodes offers a short 3-week Basic workshop covering HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. SheCodes also offers SheCodes Plus, an 11-week, part-time, front end web development workshop covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript (ES6), Git, GitHub, and advanced development tools taught online. There is also an option to join a 6-month Pro workshop in which students will learn all of the above, along with responsive development and React. SheCodes’ mission is to bridge the gender gap in the tech industry.

SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.

During the workshops, SheCodes instructors help students build projects using in-demand technologies which they can show to future prospective employers. Instructor Matt Delac is a Full-Stack Engineer specializing in JavaScript and Ruby and has worked with international tech companies such as Envato, Google, and AirBnb.

Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (726) reviews for SheCodes →

Recent SheCodes News

CSS, HTML, JavaScript
      SheCodes Basics is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
    • SheCodes Plus

CSS, HTML, JavaScript, Git, GitHub
      SheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
      3 monthly payments of $299
    • SheCodes Pro

React.js, CSS, Git, GitHub, HTML, JavaScript
      SheCodes Pro is for students who would like to work towards becoming a developer/engineer. Students will learn advanced Front End Development and development tools, along with responsive development and React. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
      6 monthly payments of $249
      - 11/29/2021
      Daniela  User Photo
      Daniela • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I'm so glad I enrolled on this journey! I'm excited to keep learning more and expand my knowledge.
    • SheCodes basics
      - 11/29/2021
      Millie   User Photo
      Millie • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      “I was hesitant at first, but the challenge has been amazing. I didn't think I could code and now I'm feeling confident about learning so much more! Highly recommend for anyone looking for new skills and a new career, I about to start the next course, I can't wait!”
    • Halee  User Photo
      Halee • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I absolutely loved the format of SheCodes. I am a very hands-on learner so it was perfect for me. I can't wait to do the next course!
    • Amazing experience!
      - 11/17/2021
      Malorie  User Photo
      Malorie • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      “The SheCodes Basics workshop was an amazing experience. Coding can seem a little bit scary at first, but it's actually so much fun and I can't wait to expand my knowledge. Matt's video courses are easy to understand and the whole team is so kind and helpful. I highly recommend it."
    • Charlotte Walter  User Photo
      Charlotte Walter • Student Verified via GitHub
      Just finished SheCodes Basics and I absolutely loved it. It is very well designed with the learning videos, the little challenges, the two bigger homeworks and the final project. Very well structured, making learning to code so easy! Now studying SheCodes Plus!
    • AMAZING
      - 11/9/2021
      Meghana  User Photo
      Meghana • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I'm so happy to have taken this course! SheCodes taught me so much in such a period of time. I've learned to be more curious, learn from different sources and get inspirations from different websites. The instructions, exercises and solutions are interesting and easy to follow. SheCodes has sparked my interest in coding and I looking forward to enrolling in the other workshops. This course is definitely worth your time & money.
    • Adrian Vlahos  User Photo
      Adrian Vlahos • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      In just 3 weeks, I learned so much! I was an absolute beginner when I started. I had no prior knowledge whatsoever. At first, it seemed intimidating, but now I can make a basic website already! If you're new to this, I highly recommend SheCodes. Matt takes it step by step. His teaching style makes it very easy to understand. If you want to learn to code, ENROLL! It's well worth it. Next up: Shecodes Plus!
      - 11/8/2021
      Parmida Sazegari  User Photo
      Parmida Sazegari • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I'm so happy for being a part of SheCodes as a student! I've learned a lot and the process was smooth and easy-to-follow thanks to Matt and his team.I definitely recommand this course to anyone who wants to learn web development.
    • Nonah  User Photo
      Nonah • Student Verified via GitHub
      “Effective online workshop - lessons broken down in appropriate lengths that allow for hands on exercises making it more motivating and challenging than overwhelming. Thoroughly enjoyed it!”
    • Emma  User Photo
      Emma • Verified via LinkedIn
      This is the first time I have ever tried coding. The lessons and tutorials are easy to follow and clear to understand. It has absolutely opened my eyes to the world of coding and I am looking forward to further honing my skills.
    • Basics
      - 11/2/2021
      Esther  User Photo
      Esther • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      SheCodes Basics is an excellent, well-paced and structured introduction to HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Matt's explanations are clear and make coding a breeze. I am looking forward to learning more with SheCodes Plus!
    • Intro to Coding
      - 10/30/2021
      Elise Vrgleski  User Photo
      Elise Vrgleski • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      This course was a perfect introduction to the world of tech/coding, I am not the most tech savvy person but this course was set up to suit my tech levels, the SheCodes Team is so supportive & helpful no questions were left unanswered their online communication is great. I highly recommend this course.  😀