SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Basics is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $790 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $299
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,390 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Pro is for students who would like to work towards becoming a developer/engineer. Students will learn advanced Front End Development and development tools, along with responsive development and React. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing6 monthly payments of $249
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
646 reviews sorted by:
- Most useful coding workshop ever seen!- 9/14/2021Mahsa Goudarzi • Content Creator • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- SheCodes Basics- 9/13/2021Kirsty Allen • Operational Improvement Manager • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis course was a lot of fun, it has helped me gain a basic understanding of the coding world. Parts are tricky but do not let that deter you, there is a lot to learn! I would recommend this programme to anyone who wants to learn and have fun doing so!
I signed up for the SheCodes plus course straight after completing this one!!
- This was an enjoyable experience. The lessons were well instructed and very informative. The plus, however, was the community of intelligent, supportive people who were there to help me every step of the way whenever I struggled with a problem. I didn't have any previous notions or desires about coding before taking the class. Now, I only wish that I had taken this class a lot sooner. I highly recommend this for everyone to try. Thank you Matt, and to the wonderful women who helped me out with the lessons.
- SheCodes Basics- 9/8/2021kb • Salon Manager • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Everywhere and Anytime- 9/6/2021Sandra • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI learned programming many years ago, only I was never very motivated to learn as a teenager. So I actually forgot everything. Through my job in product marketing in a tech company, I realized that it would be fun to go in that direction again, and with SheCodes I can do that now. I find it great to meet like-minded women and exchange ideas with them. The presentation of the videos and the possibility to ask questions in the chat is great. And the best thing you can do it wherever and whenever you want in your own pace.
- Highly recommended- 9/3/2021Daniela Jiménez Sánchez • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Great intro workshop!- 8/31/2021B. Gallego • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInSheCodes was a wonderful experience as a beginner! I come from a background in Healthcare and have always thought of tech and coding as intimidating; however, the lessons per week were well executed. Matt was able to teach the concepts with good detail and there was a lot of resource available, along with support on Slack. I thoroughly enjoyed how the pace was scheduled per week but you could also go through them at your own pace.
The combination of lessons with the small challenges, weekly homework, and the final project allowed you to test your knowledge and skills. You are also taught how to use the internet to look for solutions or more explanations to the different concepts in HTML, CSS and JS, which was good practice for real world application. Overall, my experience doing the Basic Workshop has given me a new confidence in my new skillset in HTML, CSS and JS.
This experience has filled me with excitement and looking forward to more opportunities in programming. Thank you to Matt and the SheCodes team!
- Worth every penny- 8/31/2021Anna • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInHi there, I'm Anna. I've been a fashion & lifestyle photographer for 10+ years and I decided to take the plunge for a more stable career path, one where I would be able to work even during confinement, during the chaos of 2020... well, basically, one where I would be able to work remotely. I was very scared because even though it's written all over the website that the course is for beginners, I thought I wouldn't learn it as I was supposed to. Big mistake: Matt is an amazing teacher and the SheCodes team is just brilliant and always there to answer your questions, being them silly or not. I just finished the Basics but I already paid for the full course, thanks to the discount opportunity for those who, like me, couldn't work in 2020. I can't thank you enough for showing me that coding can yes, be creative, and specially that you don't have to be good at math (yikes) in order to know how to do it. If you're wondering even a little bit about being a SheCodes student, this is your sign: go for it and never look back. :)
- SheCodes Basics- 8/30/2021Deina Enoch • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInCoding has always been such a 'scary' or rather, an intimidating thing for me. Something I wanted to get started with, but would think "I don't know if I'll be able to get it 😵💫.", but I DID! SheCodes Workshops are structured in a way where you're being guided, while at the same time, you're being empowered 💪🏼. Matt and the SheCodes team provide you with projects as you move through the lessons (lessons that are very well put together and easy to follow, btw), and not only provide you with a platform to connect with the team if and when you might run into a hiccup, but the option to interact with other SheCoders is available 👩🏻🤝👩🏽. The SheCodes 'Front-End Cheatsheets' were also helpful 👀.
- Great bootcamp! 👏- 8/25/2021Tatum C • Analyst • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubThe content is easy to understand and ingrained with practical challenges to make the knowledge stick. The training videos are short, engaging and digestible so you don't feel like time is wasted. Further support is provided on Slack so you know you can refer to the instructors for help or check if someone else has asked your question. I can't believe how quickly I've picked up coding in such a short space of time! I've applied to the advanced courses too. Highly recommend!
- Amazing course 🤩- 8/24/2021Michaela Scalisi • Mechanical engineer • Applicant • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInGreat course! Everything is explained in a very simple way. At the end of each lesson, the feeling is amazing thanks to Matt and the way he explains things. The structure of the course is really well done, with some practical exercises at the end of each lesson. That engraves the concept in your brain forever. A plus...it is definitely the support and the community in Slack!
Basically, from 0 to 100% and more...after doing the Basics course, you want to jump into the next one and continue having fun while learning! I have already enrolled for the Pro program!!!