There is no interview process for the Masters Programs – once students have registered and paid for the course, they will have 24/7 access to the eLearning content on Simplilearn’s website for 365 days. Students will receive a course purchase confirmation receipt by email that will guide them through the process of the specific Masters Program that they purchased.
Simplilearn provides students with resources to help prepare themselves for job interviews. Upon graduation, Simplilearn students with high scores receive a certificate of achievement in their chosen subject. All of Simplilearn’s trainers are industry professionals with at least 10 to 12 years of relevant teaching experience. Simplilearn has built relationships with companies like Amazon, Visa, General Electric, Pepsico, and Accenture.
Recent Simplilearn News
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.