tech-i.s.-logo

TECH I.S.

Bangalore, Online, San Jose, Tokyo

TECH I.S.

Avg Rating: ( 0 reviews )

TECH.I.S offers an immersive, online Web Development bootcamp, which can be completed in 12 weeks (full-time) or 24 weeks (part-time). The Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python or PHP, JavaScript, and SQL. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks.

TECH.I.S welcomes beginners with no prior experience in programming. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert, and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network.

Recent TECH I.S. Reviews: Rating

all (0) reviews for TECH I.S. →

Recent TECH I.S. News

• Web Development Bootcamp

HTML, Git, PHP, JavaScript, CSS, SQL, Python
        LocationBangalore, Tokyo, San Jose, Online
        The Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python or PHP, JavaScript, and SQL. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert, and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network.
        Tuition PlansInstallment payment plans are available.
        Minimum Skill LevelTECH.I.S welcomes beginners with no prior experience in programming.
      • Web Development Bootcamp (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, PHP, JavaScript, CSS, SQL, Python
        LocationBangalore, Tokyo, San Jose, Online
        Tuition PlansInstallment payment plans are available.
      Be the first to review.