tech-i.s.-logo

TECH I.S.

Online, San Jose, Tokyo

TECH I.S.

TECH.I.S offers 12-week, immersive, online Web Development and Data Science bootcamps. These full-time programs require students to attend daily standup meetings and put in at least 20 hours of work per week. Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python, JavaScript, SQL, React, and Node.js. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks. Data Science bootcamp students learn predictive analytics using Python, machine learning, data visualization, natural language processing, and big data technologies.

TECH.I.S welcomes beginners with no prior experience in programming. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert, and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network. TECH I.S. offers a contingent payment plan so students pay back tuition only after landing a job that pays more than $40,000 annually.

Recent TECH I.S. Reviews: Rating 4.7

all (27) reviews for TECH I.S. →

Recent TECH I.S. News

• Data Science Course

LocationOnline, Tokyo, San Jose
      The Data Science Bootcamp students learn the entire data science process from scratch. This includes Raw Data Collection & Processing, Cleaning the Data sets, Exploratory Data Analysis, Building Models & Algorithms, Storytelling through data visualization & integrating it into Data products. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All Bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network. The curriculum covered in the Data Science program is as follows - - Python - SQL - Manipulating Data with Numpy - Wrangling Data with Pandas - Data Visualisation - Exploratory Data Analysis - Inferential Statistics - Linear Algebra Foundations - Introduction to Linear regression and Cost function and Regularisation - Logistic Regression, KNN and Naive Bayes models - Decision Tree modelling, Random forests and Bagging models - Boosting Algorithms - GBM, AdaBoost, XgBoost - Model Evaluation and selection, Cross-validation, Feature Engineering - Unsupervised Learning - Clustering techniques, PCA - Natural Language Processing - Introduction to Neural Networks - Neural Network Architectures and applications - Recommendation systems, Introduction to Data Structures - Data Structures and algorithms (implemented in Python) - Algorithms, Devops - Git, Docker, AWS, Model deployment
      Deposit$0 (NO UPFRONT FEE)
      Tuition Plans A contingent payment plan allows us to provide education to our students at no upfront cost. It is an easy installment contract that enables you to pay back the tuition fee only after landing a job that pays you more than $40,000 annually.
      ScholarshipYES - Depending on our performance in the probation period.
      Minimum Skill LevelTECH.I.S welcomes beginners with no prior experience in programming.
    • Web Development Course

jQuery, Agile, CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, Python, SQL, Algorithms, Data Structures, Django, Front End, GitHub, Node.js, React.js, REST
      LocationTokyo, San Jose, Online
      The Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python or PHP, JavaScript, and SQL. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert, and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network.
      Deposit$0 (NO UPFRONT FEE)
      Tuition PlansA contingent payment plan allows us to provide education to our students at no upfront cost. It is an easy instalment contract that enables you to pay back the tuition fee only after landing a job that pays you more than $40,000 annually.
      ScholarshipYES - Depending on your performance in the probation period
    • mai elhadad  User Photo
      mai elhadad • data scientist • Verified via LinkedIn
      The entire team at TECH I.S. is so friendly, well qualified, experienced, highly professional, and very informative that it has been a super experience. TECH I.S, in general, has been very helpful in helping me get to this point by constantly encouraging and guiding me. They have a well-structured and condensed course that helps students to understand and grasp new and complex concepts of coding with so much ease. And the whole course covers all the aspects of working in a professional environment which directly prepares us to handle all aspects of different work environments.
      Personally, I am so glad that I took this step with all of you. Thank you so much for all your help and support.
    • FOYSAL AHMED  User Photo
      FOYSAL AHMED • Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      As per my association with TECH I.S., it is not just any other coding bootcamp but also a community of people trying to make a sustainable difference. I also really appreciate the support from tutors, who are available 24/7over a Zoom call, a response time within 5 minutes of raising my query, this is one of the best highlights of TECH I.S. It is incredibly helpful especially when you get stuck trying to solve a problem. Tutors are always happy to help you understand any complex problems with great knowledge and experience.
      A special thanks to Ms. Rajeswari, who is one of the best tutors I have ever met, she always inspires and helps me upgrade my skills and knowledge to the next level,  I learned a lot of new skills from her.  I started my journey with TECH I.S in March 2021 and since then she has been guiding me on the right track and helping me achieve my goals in a very friendly and professional manner. I appreciate her hard work,  and I would like to say, “Thank you, TECH I.S for allowing me to learn my skills under such awesome tutors!” Apart from studying and working on projects, the team also helps students with job support including updating all social profiles like Linkedln and resume, scheduling interviews with different companies, and providing support in the form of pre-assessment trainings so that students can perform well in assessments and interviews provided by different companies. I have witnessed many students complete their course at TECH I.S and land their dream IT job in well-reputed companies and I'm confident and excited about my future! I would highly recommend TECH I.S as an online bootcamp school. Thank you TECH I.S and keep up the good job!
    • Sidrah Jeffery • Student
      Pros:
      • Techis has a great community of students and peers.
      • My peer group and I were able to scale up skills pretty quickly thanks to our expert tutors.
      • Job support and preparation from day 1

Cons:
      At first, I was skeptical about signing up for the ISA, but I felt pretty comfortable and signed up for the ISA after going through the contract.
    • Nikola Conway • Student
      To begin with, I had a great time here and learned a lot related to programming. Techis is giving me a lot of support throughout my study and has started my interview training along the main course. Their mock interviews have trained me to handle real-time problems. The curriculum is well-structured, and the course duration is comparatively shorter than that of other schools.
    • Sylvia Rosales • Student
      I am happy to be a part of TechIS today. In this journey, I am meeting many interesting people and gaining a lot of priceless experiences. In 5 weeks, I learned more than I've tried to learn online for the past four months.  After all, TechIS was not my only option, but it was my choice, and I don't regret it a single day!
    • Aubree Hibbert • Student
      In the first instance, I wasn’t pretty sure of what to expect out of Tech IS. But now, I can safely say that I have developed the skills to build and deploy web applications completely. I am also confident that I can learn any new updates in the programming languages that I have learned without anyone’s assistance. I have become more self-reliant and a better learner that sets me apart from those who have not tried.
    • Marco Ramirez • Student
      Tech IS is by far the best choice that I have taken to go deeper and build an excellent web development foundation. The training provided is sure to help you achieve success in the bootcamp. The tutors are always available throughout the day to provide support with any doubts, and the peer group, in general, is also supportive. I have chosen the full-time bootcamp and spend around 2 - 3 hours per day, and yet I can cover most of the essential topics necessary for working in a tech company. I recommend applicants who wish to study at Tech IS to brush up on at least the basics of fundamental programming to gain the most out of the bootcamp.
    • Winnie Nielsen • Student
      I have been job hunting for a while. I used to work in a large shipment company as blue-collared labor. I heard that coding jobs provide a good salary with a better work-life balance. I checked out with a couple of friends and attended Tech IS interview. After clearing the interview, I started attending personalized sessions and also was able to clear my doubts 24/7. I am on the verge of completing it and feel fully confident that I can attend any tech job interview. I am excited to start my career in coding.
    • Charley O Donnell • Student
      Pros of TechIS:

• Gave me the sense of being in a like-minded community
      • Income Share Agreement
      • Receiving help when required
      • Instructors listen to feedback and provide suggestions
      • Get tons of practice and hard coding work
      • Outstanding support via career counselors

Cons of TechIS:

• Learning and mastering programming is difficult without commitment

• Esther Baker • Student
      I started Tech is’ web development course with very little knowledge about HTML and CSS. The course was challenging for me but an overall success because it is teaching me what I wanted.

If I had to point out a negative, the remote class can be difficult if you are easily distracted. But, if you are someone who can learn from the comfort of their house, I would highly recommend it. The exhaustive course content is doing wonders for me as well as the option to do the ISA agreement.
    • Margie Mclaughlin • Student
      Tech IS, a school that focuses on pushing the student’s limits and enthralling them with their fast-paced learning system. As their student, I really enjoyed my time with my tutors and my classmates. The tutors are industry experts who are very competent and helpful. If you are determined to become a software engineer, I highly recommend Tech IS.
    • Denise Garcia • Student
      I completed my first one-on-one session with Tech IS recently. I must say, taking the decision to join this course was the greatest investment that I did in myself. Tech IS is helping me in expanding my knowledge base and taking my skills to the next level.

Before starting my course, I had a basic understanding of web technologies. But, now I can comfortably create a full-stack application by myself. I am fully confident that I will be able to call myself a proficient web-developer by the end of this course.