tech-i.s.-logo

TECH I.S.

Online, San Jose, Tokyo

TECH I.S.

TECH.I.S offers 12-week, immersive, online Web Development and Data Science bootcamps. These full-time programs require students to attend daily standup meetings and put in at least 20 hours of work per week. Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python, JavaScript, SQL, React, and Node.js. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks. Data Science bootcamp students learn predictive analytics using Python, machine learning, data visualization, natural language processing, and big data technologies.

TECH.I.S welcomes beginners with no prior experience in programming. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert, and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network. TECH I.S. offers a contingent payment plan so students pay back tuition only after landing a job that pays more than $40,000 annually.

Recent TECH I.S. Reviews: Rating 4.76

all (46) reviews for TECH I.S. →

Recent TECH I.S. News

• Data Science Course

LocationOnline, Tokyo, San Jose
      The Data Science Bootcamp students learn the entire data science process from scratch. This includes Raw Data Collection & Processing, Cleaning the Data sets, Exploratory Data Analysis, Building Models & Algorithms, Storytelling through data visualization & integrating it into Data products. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All Bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network. The curriculum covered in the Data Science program is as follows - - Python - SQL - Manipulating Data with Numpy - Wrangling Data with Pandas - Data Visualisation - Exploratory Data Analysis - Inferential Statistics - Linear Algebra Foundations - Introduction to Linear regression and Cost function and Regularisation - Logistic Regression, KNN and Naive Bayes models - Decision Tree modelling, Random forests and Bagging models - Boosting Algorithms - GBM, AdaBoost, XgBoost - Model Evaluation and selection, Cross-validation, Feature Engineering - Unsupervised Learning - Clustering techniques, PCA - Natural Language Processing - Introduction to Neural Networks - Neural Network Architectures and applications - Recommendation systems, Introduction to Data Structures - Data Structures and algorithms (implemented in Python) - Algorithms, Devops - Git, Docker, AWS, Model deployment
      Deposit$0 (NO UPFRONT FEE)
      Tuition Plans A contingent payment plan allows us to provide education to our students at no upfront cost. It is an easy installment contract that enables you to pay back the tuition fee only after landing a job that pays you more than $40,000 annually.
      ScholarshipYES - Depending on our performance in the probation period.
      Minimum Skill LevelTECH.I.S welcomes beginners with no prior experience in programming.
    • Web Development Course

jQuery, Agile, CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, Python, SQL, Algorithms, Data Structures, Django, Front End, GitHub, Node.js, React.js, REST
      LocationTokyo, San Jose, Online
      The Web Development bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python or PHP, JavaScript, and SQL. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks. Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert, and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network.
      Deposit$0 (NO UPFRONT FEE)
      Tuition PlansA contingent payment plan allows us to provide education to our students at no upfront cost. It is an easy instalment contract that enables you to pay back the tuition fee only after landing a job that pays you more than $40,000 annually.
      ScholarshipYES - Depending on your performance in the probation period
    • Yuna  User Photo
      Yuna • web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I was looking for a profession that would be future-proof, employ my creativity, and provide me with flexibility and a great salary! So I enrolled in the Web Development Course at TECH I.S. for 6 months, and I was both excited and nervous at the same time. And the highlight of TECH I.S. is that they are available to solve your problems at any hour of any day, 24/7 within 5 mins of your raising a query. The team of tutors is super friendly and very qualified both as engineers and tutors. They are hard-working and ensure that you do your best and they assist you every step of the way.
      I am now familiar with the frontend and backend frameworks, deployment of websites, and so many other things that I wasn’t sure of 6 months ago. I am now hired as a Software Developer at Smoothstack, and I will apply everything I have learned from TECH I.S. and my tutors! Overall, they are a great team, and their flexible schedule is amazing for individuals with work and other commitments. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is willing to change their career path. I highly recommend TECH I.S. as a boot camp to anyone.
    • mai elhadad  User Photo
      mai elhadad • data scientist • Verified via LinkedIn
      The entire team at TECH I.S. is so friendly, well qualified, experienced, highly professional, and very informative that it has been a super experience. TECH I.S, in general, has been very helpful in helping me get to this point by constantly encouraging and guiding me. They have a well-structured and condensed course that helps students to understand and grasp new and complex concepts of coding with so much ease. And the whole course covers all the aspects of working in a professional environment which directly prepares us to handle all aspects of different work environments.
      Personally, I am so glad that I took this step with all of you. Thank you so much for all your help and support.
    • FOYSAL AHMED  User Photo
      FOYSAL AHMED • Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      As per my association with TECH I.S., it is not just any other coding bootcamp but also a community of people trying to make a sustainable difference. I also really appreciate the support from tutors, who are available 24/7over a Zoom call, a response time within 5 minutes of raising my query, this is one of the best highlights of TECH I.S. It is incredibly helpful especially when you get stuck trying to solve a problem. Tutors are always happy to help you understand any complex problems with great knowledge and experience.
      A special thanks to Ms. Rajeswari, who is one of the best tutors I have ever met, she always inspires and helps me upgrade my skills and knowledge to the next level,  I learned a lot of new skills from her.  I started my journey with TECH I.S in March 2021 and since then she has been guiding me on the right track and helping me achieve my goals in a very friendly and professional manner. I appreciate her hard work,  and I would like to say, “Thank you, TECH I.S for allowing me to learn my skills under such awesome tutors!” Apart from studying and working on projects, the team also helps students with job support including updating all social profiles like Linkedln and resume, scheduling interviews with different companies, and providing support in the form of pre-assessment trainings so that students can perform well in assessments and interviews provided by different companies. I have witnessed many students complete their course at TECH I.S and land their dream IT job in well-reputed companies and I'm confident and excited about my future! I would highly recommend TECH I.S as an online bootcamp school. Thank you TECH I.S and keep up the good job!
    • Web development
      - 6/22/2022
      Sheetal Patel • Student
      With the advancement of technology, I definitely suggest TECH I.S. to my friends and family to take Web Development or Data Science course and get a better job with a better salary. Overall, my experience with TECH I.S. was very good. When I set out to study my Web Development course, I got great help from the tutors. I learned a lot from TECH I.S. not only skills involving the web framework, but also things like discipline, and managing my progress in a timely manner. Good job, TECH I.S. you are indeed providing excellent services to anyone, anywhere with your great teaching methodology.
    • Overall Experience:
      I learned a lot from TECH I.S., I had easy access to my tutors who supported me instantly whenever I got stuck while learning. And their curriculum is great for beginners, and think it is a good place to learn if you are truly passionate about programming and want to start a career in IT or even change your career. I like that you don't have to quit what you are doing just to learn something new. TECH I.S. is a good place to learn with great instructors, but if I had the chance to implement something it would be code reviews. I had an interview where they spoke about them and asked what I look for in a code review. I had a general idea myself from working on self projects and what I've read on the web, but perhaps a quick introduction to them would be very helpful.

• Overall Experience:
      erEEric SuggsI had very little coding knowledge when I started the course with TECH I.S. but today I am completely confident with Python, SQL, REACT, Redux, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, and the list goes on! How did I do that? Well, TECH I.S. is not just any other platform for education, they are one of the best ones there is! If you are doing your research on which boot camp to join, then you’ll be happy to know that their experienced tutors were quick to help me with any issue I faced while learning which is very rare, they are available 24/7 and respond almost immediately to solve your queries over a Zoom call, share their screen to help you understand everything step-by-step. They also have an easy-to-follow itinerary that would lead to the creation of my first few web applications. I have really enjoyed my time with the people that were with me, both the tutors and fellow group members. I was able to learn at my own pace which was very helpful. The school also provided me with continued assistance in applying for jobs after my graduation. It’s a great time to change your career, a great time to learn to code, no matter what your educational background is. Thank you, TECH I.S.!
    • Overall Experience:
      I would like to appreciate everyone involved in making TECH I.S. what it is! Personally, I think TECH I.S is a great learning institute transforming lives and impacting society at large.
      I love the fact that they have made learning easily affordable and available to every aspiring soul with the frustration and worry of lack of funds to pay upfront.
      I appreciate the study material of the different modules and the learner plan and methods put in place to enable learners to grasp. Learning is easier with TECH I.S. with its 24/7 support system and flexibility. Worthy of mention are the meekness, simplicity, and politeness of the tutors and the ever-willing spirit to work with the learner despite how frustrating some of us learners can be.
      I propose to TECH I.S, to establish textbooks or manuals for the different specialties and mail them to candidates upon subscription for continued study and mastery of concepts. Thank you, Aishwarya, for giving me this opportunity to send in my review and for tutoring me with the rest of the team.

• Overall Experience:
      I remember following you on Facebook, and I am happy and thankful for that platform for introducing me to TECH I.S. The work you do is awesome and very service-oriented, where you are always available to answer my queries without ever saying you are tired! Today, I have gained knowledge of industrial skills such as Python, SQL, MySQL, Heroku, Django, React, and all the skills that I require to land a job that I never thought possible. This is what I like about TECH I.S. It is an empowering platform that enables people without the opportunity to get a college degree to gain access to the same standard of education. It has given me peace of mind, I feel secure after learning and getting great assistance from their job support team.
    • Overall Experience:
      When I first started the course, I was skeptical about transitioning from the healthcare field to the I.T. world. But my final decision ended up being the best decision I’ve ever made! I knew nothing about coding when I started, but thanks to TECH I.S. for giving me the opportunity to join their Data Science team, it was a start to an incredible change in my life. The best part, the tutors were great!!!!!! Their passion for the job motivated me to put my best effort into my projects and assignments. They are compassionate, answered questions on time, were supportive and patient and it shows that these qualities in tutors can change the world. They were available online 24/7 to answer any questions. They guide you step by step in understanding all assignments. TECH I.S. is responsible for bringing the best out of me and help me showcase my creativity, and knowledge and help me gain new skills in Machine Learning. Finally, I found my dream future career. TECH I.S is an excellent place to begin your coding journey. Keep the great work going and make it a possibility for more learners like me to learn and grow!

• Overall Experience:
      When I started the journey, I had zero knowledge about coding, so for me, going from not knowing anything about coding to understanding not only how to code properly, including the concept behind every coding language and web framework, that's amazing and really opens up a lot of doors in terms of a better career.   Not only have I had great learning experiences with the tutors, but I'd also definitely like to state that everyone was very polite, making it easy to approach whenever I got stuck with a problem or felt stressed.  I have also learned a lot concerning coding like important web development skills, and honestly, it feels great to graduate as a Full Stack developer in a short period of time, it's totally worth it.  My journey with TECH I.S has been great, I highly recommend it! TECH I.S., keeps it going and also introduces more programs that will help people improve their careers.

• Frendli Napo • Student
      The knowledge I have gained from TECH I.S. has exceeded my expectations and goals. They demonstrated an amazing workflow that was free of both delay, and roadblocks which made the experience much smoother. I was impressed by their extensive technical knowledge, their commitment to the projects, and the care they show for the individual they teach. The professionals at TECH I.S. provided their best service with real integrity. They were very responsive and easy to work with and has no hesitations ever in responding to all the queries so quickly and effectively. Of course, there may be many platforms that you could use to learn how to code but this one was the most accomodating to my busy lifestyle and knew when to challenge me or slow down to ensure I was understanding the content. I had a great time and now reaping the benefits of the dedication and hard work, thank you to TECH I.S. and my tutors!