Playcrafting offers part-time, 8-week mobile game development courses in NYC, San Francisco, and Boston. Students will focus on learning Unity and C# to create games from prototype to finished product. Each class session incorporates time for troubleshooting and critiquing of a student's current project, and by the end of the course, students will be able to build a game idea in Unity and export it to the platform of their choice. By learning from gaming industry professionals, students will sharpen their game development skill set. Also, students will join the Playcrafting community and have access to educational events, dynamic networking opportunities, and classes to help them crack the code to gaming success.
Recent Playcrafting Reviews: Rating
Recent Playcrafting News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,000 Class size N/A Location New York City, Boston, San Francisco
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
- Game Development
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location San FranciscoThe Unreal Engine has been used since 1998 to make hundreds of incredible games of every imaginable style and genre. From Batman to Rocket League, Mortal Kombat and more, this is the software that the industry’s biggest developers have used to make the most popular games that keep us coming back for more. This course is your chance to make games of your own, no prior experience needed. Unreal Engine 4 is the most developer-friendly version yet, with intuitive tools for getting game prototypes built out quickly. But it features enough underlying power and flexibility to handle the most demanding professional work. Best of all? Unreal Engine is now free for new developers, making it more accessible than ever. This course will take you from beginner to intermediate by having you build three small games with the class and a fourth that you will create yourself with help from the instructor. Unreal’s Blueprint scripting system will be used throughout. Each session includes 30 minutes for troubleshooting and critiquing the current project. By the end of class, you’ll be able to build your game with Unreal and export it to the platform of your choice. The projects you build in class are yours to keep, continue iterating on and ultimately release if you’d like.
Deposit $500 Tuition Plans Payment Plan Is available upon request Scholarship Scholarship information can be available upon request.
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience needed. Prep Work Obtain a lap top with an updated version of Unreal. Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.