keepcoding--logo

KeepCoding

Madrid

KeepCoding

KeepCoding offers 10-month, part-time online bootcamps in mobile development, web development, big data and machine learning, and a 4-week Python bootcamp in Madrid, Spain. Courses focus on learning technical skills for a startup environment where students learn software development skills, as well as how to create a business plan and seek funding. The 10-month bootcamps are taught via video conferencing, and Madrid-based students have the option of scheduling face-to-face sessions with instructors. The curriculum was created by developers and entrepreneurs for developers and entrepreneurs.

Prospective KeepCoding students can apply through the website. Students will also receive personalized career advice, portfolio reviews, interview preparation, and guidance on finding work in the USA.

Recent KeepCoding Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (3) reviews for KeepCoding →

Recent KeepCoding News

• Big Data and Machine Learning Bootcamp

Data Science, R, Python, SQL, Machine Learning, Data Structures
    LocationMadrid
    This Bootcamp is not geared towards a specific person, but depending on the concerns and tastes of the person. Developer, engineer in Big Data and Data Scientist with all its disciplines: Machine Learning, Data Mining Deep Learning, NLP, hold any position in the areas of development, machine learning. Also in positions more management oriented that need an entire knowledge of this to carry out its work. Any company that uses the data as a basis for making strategic decisions should have this type of profile therefore, virtually every company is a perfect candidate to host them in their roster. We are not only talking about big companies, SMEs too, even new companies that are emerging, known as startups. All of them need these type of profiles. Big Data & Machine Learning is used in a wide variety of fields: robotics, marketing, finance, education, retail, and many more. In fact, it is extending so much and so fast that, for example, the pillars of the IoT or Digital Transformation are based on this.
    Prep WorkPre-Bootcamp
  • Bootcamp Mobile

AngularJS, Git, Cocoa, Xcode, Objective-C, Mobile, User Experience Design, Express.js, Android, Node.js, iOS, Swift
    LocationMadrid
    The Mobile Bootcamp explores the fundamental architecture of a modern app with a focus on mobile development, while also touching on web development. Students will engage in programming, soft skills and entrepreneurship training, inspiring keynote talks, hands-on learning projects, and career development. It's a distance program with live sessions, so it's possible to enjoy a complete learning experience from anywhere in the world. You will start coding from day 1, learning top notch technologies, and as a final project, you will develop a complete local classified app. This program is available in Spanish.
    Minimum Skill LevelExperience in object oriented programming
  • Bootcamp Programming from Zero

LocationMadrid
    * Why should I learn to program? * The world is facing a worldwide lack of software developers. It is estimated that in two years there will be a demand for 1.4 million jobs in technology companies. However, it is estimated that only 400,000 can be covered. This means that there will be a million empty jobs in one of the sectors with the best working conditions. * Why a Programming Boot Camp? * The Internet is very large and there are millions of resources available. Deciding what knowledge is in line with your goals, if your learning progresses properly or get your first job as a developer can be difficult if you do not have the guidance, support and follow-up necessary. Landing your first job as a developer can be difficult if you do not have the proper guidance, support and follow-up. That's why we created this Bootcamp. It is an intensive program where our professors, experts in the sector, decide year after year what technologies are more demanded and more important for the success of your future. We organize the content and guide you from start to finish so that you can acquire the knowledge that companies need through a 100% technical and practical methodology to prepare you for the world of work.
    Financing options with 0% interest.
    Scholarshipcursos@keepcoding.io
    Minimum Skill LevelNo minimum level.
    Prep WorkPre-Bootcamp
  • Bootcamp Web

LocationMadrid
    The Bootcamp Web provides fundamental architecture and explores the background of web technologies, allowing students to create hybrid web applications. Students will engage in programming, soft skills and entrepreneurship training, inspiring keynote talks, hands-on learning projects, and career development. It's a Distance Program with live sessions, so it's possible to enjoy a complete learning experience from anywhere in the world. You will start coding from day 1, learning top notch technologies, and as a final project, you will develop a complete local classified app. This program is only available in Spanish.
    Deposit500€
    Prep WorkPre Bootcamp Web

• Antonio Benavente  User Photo
    Antonio Benavente • Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

My experience at KeepCoding bootcamp:

For me the bootcamp met all the requirements that one needs to improve their professional future. KeepCoding is very concerned about the training of their students and making sure that students find programming jobs that fit their skills. They have an amazing HR department.

The instructors were all first rate, with a very broad knowledge on a range of programming languages and subjects. After each course, instructors enable you to be able to start using the language and tools you learned straight out of the classroom. They are 100% dedicated and answer very fast. KeepCoding is always there to help you. I once asked a question at 12:30 in the evening and I immediately received a reply at 12:35.

For me personally, my experience at KeepCoding has been very positive and allowed me to apply everything I learned from the first day.

• Eric Risco de la Torre • Fullstack developer • Student

I am lucky to have the opportunity to be able to do what I love for a living. I honestly can´t remember a time in my life without being in front of a computer.

My experience with programming began with an IBM PC Convertible helping my father to do little things. When we got the internet in my country (Andorra) my new hobby became learning MUD and writing some scripts and mods to play games. The next thing was to create web pages with a CMS like Joomla or WordPress. In high school, I wrote a whole RPG game where the main characters were students and teachers.

In my first job, just after college, I had the chance to learn a lot of things. I worked on all types of projects: Websites, applications, SAP, apps.

When it comes to programming you can never stop learning. I decided to take a course on Angular at KeepCoding. Thanks to the knowledge I learned from this course I was able to develop my project: http://www.andocarbur.com. My website automatically collects data and prices from all the gas stations in Andorra and publishes them. The best thing is that I was able to create a website and app for iOs and Android with the knowledge that I learned during my course at KeepCoding.

The way I found out about KeepCoding´s bootcamp was because I was actually about to buy the course for iOs and Android. Luckily I saw the bootcamp which was exactly what I wanted and needed. I was able to learn programming languages such as Node.js, Angular, DevOps, etc.

During the kickoff to the bootcamp, the co founder of KeepCoding; Fernando told us that we would have to work our butts off in order to do well during the bootcamp. And that's exactly what how KeepCoding´s mobile app development app is. I am still doing the bootcamp and I can say without a doubt that the bootcamp has been a great success and I don´t regret signing up. Even though I already had previous knowledge and experience with the programming languages being taught I feel that my skills have definitely been strengthened  thanks to the awesome instructors at KeepCoding.

Signing up for this bootcamp has been one of the smartest decisions I have made in my professional life. I felt like Neo in the Matrix when he learns Kung Fu. Even though I already had experience as a programmer on average during the week I only slept about 40 hours. The bootcamp hasn't ended yet, but I have already published two apps in the AppStore. Everything I've learned has helped reinforce what I already have learned so far and has helped me improve as a developer and filled gaps of knowledge in all areas of the app development.

• Fernando Frances • Ios Developer

Learning with Keep Coding has been amazing for me. The teachers are very professional, knoledgeable and willing to answer every question you ask in a matter of minutes. It is by far the best online courses i have ever taken, not only because of the quality of the teachers and the way they get you to learn a subject but also because of the attention and motivation that you get from them ato keep learning and keep coding!.